News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Martial Arts sexxy April vs humongus tits Jess

• 9 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Martial Arts sexxy April vs humongus tits Jess
« on: June 10, 2015, 04:10:30 PM »

Sexy April

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Martial Arts sexxy April vs humongus tits Jess
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 04:12:01 PM »

sexy April

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 04:13:47 PM »

Jess

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 04:15:39 PM »

My boyfriend EDDY is really into catfights.  He just loves to see two women slug it out and the winner humiliate the loser. I'm a big, strong, tough woman, 5'7”, 180 lbs, DDDs and I have beat up a lot of women starting back in school and even more recently I have had a few catfights just to keep my man happy. Eddy loves to hear catfight stories so I makes stories up about women that Eddy and I both know. Eddy is so turned on by extreme humiliation, and so am I. I just love knocking the shit out of women and draining every last ounce of their dignity out of them. I am quite vicious and I just love it, the more the stupid bitch refuses to submit, the more I get off on beating the shit out of her over and over again until they submit and then I really drain all of their dignity out of them. My favorite fights are against  cocky bitches, when she thinks she's tough, and when she has a big mouth, I love adjusting a sluts attitude and some of my favorites is using a dildo on them, taking them over my knee and spanking them like little girls, and making them lick me into orgasm.

Recently we moved into a new apartment complex and Eddy is tall, dark, handsome man, he's a real catch, and you can imagine how many women try to make a move on Eddy. One of the neighbor's April particularly was attracted bu Eddie and one day when Eddie went to the bar, I think she followed him. They were at the bar drinking and April started bragging about how tough she is and her martial arts training and how she practices all the time. April is confident, cocky and quite sure of herself and  seeing that Eddy was so turned on by female fighting, she  kept bragging about how tough she is, and how hot she is, and she invited Eddy down to her gym to watch her work out. As much as I hate to admit it, Eddy is a whore, and he has a big problem resisting, beautiful, hot sexy women, and he really has a problem when these women are tough, or at least when they think that they are tough.   

I knew something was going on when Eddy started disappearing a lot. It started when Lynne, one of our new neighbor's came over to drink a cup of coffee and it seems like she doesn't like April. She called her a snotty, cocky bitch, and that she has seen the little whore with Eddie several times, and she warned me that the cocky little slut doesn't care if a man is married, or engaged, or going with a women, as she put it, the little whore takes what she wants and doesn't really care. She also warned me that April is some kind of martial arts expert and told me I should be careful not to let that the little bitch provoke me into a fight, because she will kick my ass. I didn't want to tell Lynne that I am a fighter too, and that I just looks for an excuse to beat another woman up fr the entertainment of my Eddie. I got even more infuriated when my girlfriend from the building we used to live in called me up on the telephone to tell me that she has seen Eddie and the little whore hanging out at a local bar several times.. I was really starting to get angry.

Then Eddy seemed to become more and more busy, not coming home, not answering his cell phone, and not having the time to hear one of my stories, I knew something serious is going on. I confront Eddy, and he admits that he's been hanging out with this hot woman from the building. He told me that she is an accomplished martial artist and he warned me that he has seen her at the gym and it might not end the way I expect. He warned me not to fight the little bitch. Lynne showed me the little whore's car and I decided to leave a note on her car, explaining that Eddy is my boyfriend, and warning her to stay away from him, and that I really don't care about her martial arts, of she continues to see my boyfriend, I would knock the shit out of her and drain every last drop of her dignity out of her right in front of my Eddie.

It seems like Eddy gave the bitch my cell phone number, because the phone rang and it was her, screaming insanely, “You fat fuckin whore. Eddy is my boyfriend now, I'm fucking Eddy, and if you have anything to say about it. I'll knock your face in and then I'll drain every last drop of your dignity out of you.” I can't fuckin believe Eddy had the fuckin nerve to give this stupid little slut all about my phone number. I am infuriated and I tell this cocky little bitch that I will be home from work at 5:30 this afternoon and I will meet her anywhere she wants and we can settle this once and for all.

Part 2

I arrive at the bar and I can see a large crowd on the patio behind the bar. I walk onto the patio and I can see the little whore, and she's sitting practically right on Eddy's lap, hanging all over him, and acting quite flirtatious. April is wearing a black micro mini dress. I storm right across the dance patio, and I can hear a couple of guys yelling into the bar, 'FIGHT, FIGHT TWO GIRLS.” I walk right up to April and I put my hands on my hips screaming “I just had to see for myself what kind of slut fucks another woman's boyfriend.” April gets this nasty little smirk across her face as she looks up at me and she says, “I don't see any other women. All I see is a fat cow, and Eddy definitely needs a real woman like me, not a big, fat cow like you.” I'm crazy and I have an very explosive temper and I'm fuckin infuriated. I take the open palm of my right hand and I smack it, “bang,” hard right across April's face, so fuckin hard that April goes flying right over Eddy and she falls onto the floor with a bang.” By now the whole bar has emptied out and as large crowd has started to make a circle around us and they're cheering. The little  slut is already seeing some fuckin stars, and I walk over, and I lean over and I lift the little bitch up by her hair. I just yank her right up onto her feet and April screams, 'AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO BITCH,” as I stand her right up.  I let go of April's hair with my left hand and I just come swinging around and I punch the bitch, “bang,” roundhouse into the right si de of her jaw, and you can hear April's teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head, as she's spun completely around in a circle from the full force of my hard punch.

I grab April by her fuckin dress and I lift her up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air and I laughing and screaming right in her shocked face, “Martial arts, I'm going to knock the shit out of you whore, and then I'm going to make you very sorry you ever even looked at my man.” I throw the little bitch back, and her dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. She's just standing there in her sexy black bra and little black lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering.

April's look of shock turns to a look of anger and she comes at me throwing a left fist at  my head, but I raise my right hand and I block the punch, but just as I do, April sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed and swinging my head back. I'm surprised by how fast this skinny bitch is and before I have a chance she ends the same right fist, “bang,' right into my nose again, snapping my head back and making me stumble backwards on my high heels. I put my hand to my nose and seeing a blood I show my bloody fingers to April screaming, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin little whore, I'm bleeding,” but April is crazy and April sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose again, and now blood is really rolling from my nose. I put my hand to my nose and now I see a lot of blood, and now my temper explodes again. I go right after April. She sends her right fist plowing into my nose, and my head goes back. She makes more blood roll from my nose, but I really don't care. I just go plowing into April, full force, and April isn't ready for me. I grab April's hair with both of my hands and I shove her back hard until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the building hard, and “bang,” her head does too. I still have my hands laced right though this stupid little bitch's hair and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang, hammering her fuckin head against the hard cement over and over again until first April is seeing seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then her knees just buckle under her, and when I let go of April's fuckin hair, she just goes sliding down the cement wall of the bar, out cold. April is knocked unconscious and she's just sitting there propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

I lean over and I grab April's legs and I drag her away from the wall into the middle of the patio. Then I grab her by her fuckin hair as I climb on top of her. I take the open palm of my right hand and I start slapping the little bitch's face, first “bam,” with the open palm of my hand, swinging her head to the side from the force of my hard smack, and then “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back and forth and back and forth, I'm slapping fuckin April silly screaming, “Wake up slut, wake up, I'm not even finished with you yet.” I just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slapping April's face until I slap the little bitch back awake, and when April's eyes pop open, April
is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. At first she see's me sitting on her stomach, and then she realizes that I have just knocked the shit out of her, and she starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” but I'm still really pissed off and I'm far from finished with this fuckin little whore.

I get up off of April screaming, “GET UP YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCIN TOUGH WITH YOUR MARTIAL ARTS. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND MAKE A FUCKIN FOOL OUT OF ME.” I lean over and I grab the little slut by her fuckin hair with both of my hands and I DRAG THE WEAK LITTLE BITCH TO HER FUCKIN FEET. I let go of April's fuckin hair and April's knees almost buckle and April has to hold her hands out in front of herself to maintain her balance. I grab April by her bra and I pull her forward, screaming right in April's shocked face, “You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to drain every last drop of my dignity out of me bitch. Well know I'm going to drain every last ounce of your dignity out of you. You're going to beg, fuckin beg me to humiliate you whore.”

April cry's out, “STOP, ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP.” I let go of April's bra, and April's bra slides right down and is hanging over her stomach, and April's sexy little tits are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering. I shove April back hard, and April stumbles backwards on her high heels until “bang,” she smacks right into the cement wall. I walk right up to her screaming, 'Now I'm going to use those sexy little tits of your as punching bags April.” I raise my fists up like a man and I start punching April's little tits, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, I'm using April's little breasts as punching bags. Feebly April is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but I'm really getting off on beating this little slut up, and I'm not going to fuckin stop.” I just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pummeling April's tits until April's tits swell up and turn black and blue.

I grab April's hair and I jerk her head forward, screaming right in her face, “You want me to stop beating you up you skinny little slut, then beg me to humiliate you. That's right you fuckin big mouth, you thought you were so fuckin tough. Beg me to drain every last drop of your dignity out of you whore.” April wants to stop, she cry's out, 'PLEASE ENOUGH, I'M SORRY, YOU WIN, I HAD ENOUGH.” I lose my temper all over again, and I take my fist, my left fist and I send it plowing as hard as I can “bang,” right into April's nose. Blood starts rolling from April's nose as her head snaps back, “bang,” right into the concrete. I scream, “ENOUGH, ENOUGH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH, AND I'M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” I'm big, and I”m strong and my punches are very powerful and I take my left fist, again my left fist and I send it plowing hard, “bang,” right into April's nose again, and this time you can hear the bone of her nose break under my hard punch, and blood is gushing from her nose.

APRIL IS SUBMISSVE NOW. The stupid little bitch is scared and she screams, “HUMILIATE ME, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OF MY DIGNITY OUT OF ME.” I start laughing insanely as I leave the stupid bitch standing there all bloody and punched silly and I walk over and I grab my pocketbook and I walk right back to where this pathetic little slut is standing. I open my pocketbook and I take out a big strap on dildo and I show it to her. I put it right in April's face, and I'm laughing like a fuckin lunatic. April has tears welling in her eyes and she cry's out, NO, PLEASE.” I laugh and I say, “I brought this big cock along just for you bitch. Eddy's cock is mine, but I don't want you to be lonely you pathetic little bitch. That's right April, from now on this is your cock. Now kiss your cock” Tears start overflowing out of April's eyes and April desperately cry's out, “NO, PLEASE NO.” I'm holding the strap on in my right hand and I ball my left fist up hard and tight and I send it plowing “boom,” right into April's stomach. “OOOFFF,” I knock the fuckin air out of her, and April's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air. I grab April's hair with my left hand and I yank her head up. April screams, “AAAHHH,” and as she does, I ram that cock, that big, hard, erect rubber cock right into her mouth. She try's to pull her head away, but her head smack, “bang,” into the wall. I grab April's left nipple and I twist and April screams, 'AAAHHH,” and as she does I start fucking her mouth with the dildo. I'm shoving it in and pulling it halfway out of her mouth over and over again, and I start laughing as I hear April start gagging and choking for air.

Then I pull the cock right out of her mouth and I show it to her. I hold that big strap on dildo right in her face and I start laughing as I scream, “Tell Eddy how much you want me to humiliate you with this cock you bitch. Tell Eddy that you love to be humiliated with strap on dildo you slut.” Eddy, Eddy I WANT TO BE HUMILIATED WITH THE DILDO. I LOVE BEING HUMILIATED WITH A STRAP ON DIDLO EDDY.” I'm laughing at how tough you thought you were April, and how beat up and submissive you look now. I strap the rubber cock right onto myself screaming, “LOWER YOUR PANTIES YOU WHORE.”

YES APRIL YOU HOT, SEXY LITTLE WHORE. MY PUSSY IS ALL WET AS YOU LOWER YOUR PANTIES AND I SEE HOW SUBMSSIVE YOU ARE TO ME. I scream, “turn around and lean down, grab your knee's you slut.” Like a slave you grab your knees and I guide the tip of the big dildo right up against your anus. Then I shove it in and you let out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH,” and your eyes almost bulge right out of your head as you start leaping , jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of the big, rubber cock crying out “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT.” I grab you by your fuckin hair, and I start taking you out. I'm marching you around the patio, fucking your ass hole over and over again with the big, hard, erect rubber cock. I start laughing as I scream, “YOU THINK I'M A COW. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE AND CALL ME A COW IN FRONT OF MY BOYFIEND AND ALL OF THESE PEOPLE. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHICH ONE OF US IS THE FUCKIN COW. LET ME HEAR YOU MOO.” I'm plunging that big, hard penis into you, in and out and in and out and you take a long deep breath and you start to “MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO.”

I'm laughing as you are “MMMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOO,” mooing and mooing over and over again right in front of everyone. I rip that cock right out of your ass hole, and I'm laughing as I scream, “NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK MY COCK YOU SLUT. GET DOWN ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES WHORE, SUCK THIS COCK.” I start laughing at how pathetic you are as you get onto your hands and knees right in front of me, and you take that big, hard, erect rubber cock in your hands and you stick it into your mouth, and you start sucking it just like you suck men's cocks you whore.” I start laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT HER EDDY, LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH WHORE NOW EDDY. YOU THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO TOUGH, YOU THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT ME UP. SHE DOESN'T LOOK SO TOUGH NOW, DOES SHE EDDY.” 

I pull the dildo out of your mouth. Then I unstrap the cock from myself screaming, “lie down on your back you little whore.” That's right April, you lie down on your back. Now I”m really going to fuckin humiliate you.” I take all of my clothes off.  I grab April by her hair and then I show the bitch my big, sexy, beautiful tits screaming, “These are the tits Eddy loves you whore. I start swinging my chest from side to side as I pull her head forward, and I start smacking her face back and forth and back and forth with my big sexy tits. I'm slapping April's face silly with my huge breasts, and I can feel my big, sexy nipples growing bigger and bigger and harder and harder. I SLAP THE STUPID LITTLE BITCH SO SILLY WITH MY TITS, THAT WHEN I LET GO OF HER HAIR AND STOP SLAPPING HER FACE, APRIL IS SO SLAPPED SILLY SHE'S DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS ANY MORE, AND I LAUGH AS I SEE THIS SILLY, GOOFY LITTLE SMILE ACROSS APRIL'S FACE.
I walk over to my pocketbook and I pull out my big double ended dildo and shove one end of the double ended dildo into my cxnt and I walk right over to you. I sit down on your stomach and I lean over and hold my huge, sexy right breast right over your face and I scream, “Look at it. This is what a real woman's tit looks like you fuckin big mouth. Now kiss my nipple you whore.” April is totally humiliated. She could never even imagine being humiliated like this, not even in my very worst nightmares. She raises her head up off of the ground and her head is all wobbly and she kisses my left nipple. I laugh and I grab your fuckin hair and I shove your face deeper into my huge tit screaming, “suck it bitch, suck my big, beautiful nipple you whore.” April is a slave and she stick my huge nipple into her warm, wet mouth, and I feel my pussy get soaking wet, and the temperature inside my pussy goes up. I pull at April's hair, pulling her nipple out of my mouth, and I pull her head to the other side screaming, “Now suck this nipple you whore.”  April doesn't hesitate and she sticks my other big nipple into her mouth. My big nipples are both rock hard and they're the size of baby bottle nipples as this little slut sucks my nipples with a passion.

By now my pussy is soaking wet, and that great big dildo is not able to hold my juices in. This hot, sexy little bitch is making my cxnt juices boil over and they're starting to drip and roll down my legs. I shove her back, making her lie down flat on her back and I lie down right on top of her, showing the other end of that dildo right into her. April moans, “AAAAHHHH,” as that big, hard cock slides deeper and deeper into her wet cxnt. Now my huge, sexy breasts have April's sexy little tits engulfed, and my big, hard nipples meet her big hard nipples and it's sending waves of heat throughout my whole body. I start fucking her like a man. I'm plowing that big hard cock in and out and in and out of her cxnt and April is getting more and more excited. She's “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I stick my tongue into her mouth. April offers absolutely no resistance as my tongue slides right art her lips and now our tongues are dancing. I can feel April's breath getting deeper and deeper, and she's OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I pull my tongue out of her mouth and I',m laughing as I scream, “You love this bitch, don't you. You're going to cum like you never did before, aren't you whore.” I'm plowing her pussy. I'm fucking her harder and harder, just like a man, and I start laughing as April starts screaming, “YES, OH YES, PLEASE FUCK ME. I LOVE IT, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME.” I can feel my cxnt starting to contort around that big cock. I can feel the pressure inside of me, it's like a volcano about to erupt. I stick my tongue back in this slut's mouth and our tongues are dancing, and out nipples are dueling, and she starts stiffening up, and she starts “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,
OOOOOOHHHHHH,” dry squirting. I can feel the eruptions inside of this ht, sexy little whore's cxnt. I can feel the waves of hot juices boiling over and I can feel my own juices boiling over. I start “OOOOHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHHHHH,” and all of a sudden “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” we both start trying to jump out of her bodies. We're exploding and exploding violently, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL WE'RE BOTH DRAINED.

Then slowly I pull the dildo out of myself screaming, “YOU THINK THIS IS OVER SLUT. I'M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET. NOW TAKE THAT BIG, HARD COCK IN YOUR HANDS AND FUCK YOURSELF. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF CUM AND CUM AND CUM AGAIN BEFORE I LET YOU GO.” I start laughing as I see the little whore grab the big, rubber cock and start fucking herself with it. The whore is shoving it in and out and in and out. I scream, “EDDY GET OVER HERE.” Eddy walks over to me and I grab his big, hard cock and I'm laughing as I scream, 'THIS WHORE WANTS YOUR CUM SO MUCH, SHE LOVES CUM,” I START JERKING MY EDDIE OFF, and I scream, “ALRIGHT LADIES, PLEASE TAKE YOUR MAN'S COCK IN YOUR HANDS AND JERK HIM OFF SO THAT WE SHOWER THIS WHORE WITH THE CUM THAT SHE WANTS SO BAD.”

THERE ARE COCK HANGING OVER THE WHORE FROM EVERY DIRECTION, AND ALL THESE WOMEN ARE MASTURBATING THERE HUSBANDS, AND ONE AFTER ONE, EVERY WOMAN MILKS THEIR MAN'S COCK, AND ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS “OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEE,” ONE MAN AFTER ANOTHER SQUIRTING THEIR HOT CUM ALL OVER APRIL.' EDDY”S CUM GOES IN HER HAIR AND ON HER FACE, AND AS YOU LOOK DOWN, CUM IS SQUIRTING EVERYWHERE, AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AS APRIL, WHO IS COMPLETELY DRENCHED IN HOT CUM START OOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE. OOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEEE, SQUIRTING ON THAT BIG DILDO.”

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 05:15:52 PM »
That must be a big pocketbook.

Good story, esp. the setup.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 03:51:46 AM »
very nice ending! Jess and i got super hot reading this one! but im secretly hoping april does get revenge ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 08:53:54 AM »
Oooh, poor April ...  ::) ... fucking hot! LOL!  ;) ;D :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 04:44:36 AM »

April, can you just imagine how hot it would be if you use those big, fat cow tits of Jess' as punching bags, making them bounce and slap together as you punch roundhouse after roundhouse, and uppercut after uppercut to those big, tits.

You better be careful though, because she told me that the next time she will use those big tits to slap you so silly that you're just going to submit and start begging her to let you be her slave again.

I wonder what Jess is gong to d with that big strap on??????????

You can always ask her boyfriend Eddy.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 06:14:10 AM »
Not boyfriend just friends. Although for story's sake I don't mind playing he boyfriend ;). Jess thinks April is super sexy though. She said she would mind pinning her down and playing with her cxnt. She also wouldn't mind getting held down by her and getting her count played with haha

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 01:27:53 AM »

I would love to read a story about Jess and Claudia 39.