News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Name is Earl

• 3 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
My Name is Earl
« on: October 24, 2009, 01:12:33 AM »
Who would win a catfight between Joy & Catalina? I can't believe they have never fought each other. Joy talks tough, but I think Catalina would beat her sweet ass good. Any thoughts?

petelv

Re: My Name is Earl
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:08:01 AM »
I pick Catalina to defeat Joy.

pete

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »
Catalina over Joy (in character), but Pressly over Velasquez (actresses).

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 04:53:14 AM »
I think Joy would be way to overconfident, but hey who doesn't like to see a snooty blonde get there ass kicked by a feisty brunette  . I agree that it would be a hard fought battle, but I think that Catalina  would eventually get the upper hand and make Joy pay for all the hell she has given Catalina. My ending would have both girls ending up stripped naked, Catalina would face sit joy and force her to to lick her wet pussy until she came all over Joy's face. she would then drag her beaten ass to the middle of the trailer park and leave her there for all to see. It is a shame that they couldn't have had at least one good catfight. It seemed like the writers teased us often, with them having several catty confrontations, but none ever came close to them having a good catfight.