News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sisters Fight Once More: Maureen (mauler maureen) vs Carol

• 9 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Sisters Fight Once More: Maureen (mauler maureen) vs Carol
« on: June 19, 2015, 08:45:26 PM »
      It was only in April that my wife Maureen and her older sister Carol did battle in front of me. They both had consumed too much alcohol and got into a rather heated sister on sister confrontation when Carol decided to see how my cock would feel in her mouth. Maureen, not being shy when it cums to catfighting, successfully defended her territory after painfully removing a good portion of Carol's hairy bush.
      I pretty much assumed that was the end of it, but they had another encounter this past weekend that I feel is worth writing about.

Carol was visiting us at our place, and once again had drank passed her limit. During the evening she had made several remarks to me that made me feel that she wanted to be with me. She kept repeating how great I looked with a tan, and how lucky Maureen was to have gotten to me first, or else Carol would be with me instead of my wife. Carol also made a point of making her large set of boobs brush across me as we passed one another. One more thing I noticed is whenever we saw eachother, she would give me a nice big wet kiss on the lips. Now some would say this is just being playful, but after the first fight, I just wasn't sure what to think.

It was around midnight when, to my surprise, Maureen asked if I would give Carol a ride home. By this hour Carol was having problems walking straight.

I took her arm and put my arm around her waist and helped her to my car. I steadied Carol as I opened the front passenger door for her to get in. Instead of getting in the front , Carol opened the back door of my car and slid in, dragging me along with her. I clumsily landed on top of Carol on the back seat, The crotch of my pants just inches from Carol's face. " I've had my eyes on that bulge of yours all fucking night, and now I want to taste it" says Carol. I guess I could have done more to dissuade her, but instead I just allowed her to unzip me. Carol reached in and came out with Mr. Happy staring her right in the eye.

Carol took my cock with both hands and led it straight onto her face, licking and flicking at the sensitive underside of my erection. At the same time Carol took my right hand and brought it down to her vagina. She spread her lips apart and I began fingering Carol's hairy wet gash. She was dripping cum when We hear someone banging on the rear car window. Oh Fuck !! Maureen !!!!!

Maureen whips open the door, reaches in with both fists and buries them in Carol's scalp. Maureen then yanks Carol's head with all her might and dislodges her sister from underneath me. Carol lands on the grass with a thud, kicking her legs about wildly in an effort to fight back.
      Carol does manage to reach up and grab Maureen's top and rip it from her bra-less chest, setting Maureen's plump titties swaying and dangling from her heaving chest. Maureen pulls Carol to her unsteady feet by her hair and tears away at Carol's t-shirt. As the cloth is removed, into my view pop this beautiful set of large breasts that are Carol's. Her nipples are very pronounced and appear to be about at least an inch long.

Of course, the fighting sisters could care less that I'm jacking my cock in the back of the car while watching them fight.

Maureen begins sending sharp open handed slaps to both of Carol's jiggling titties. The sound is deafening as Carol's boobies turn a bright reddish color. Carol tries in vane to get Maureen by her nipples but is too drunk to grab the bouncing targets. Maureen then grasps Carol's left breast with both hands and digs all 10 claws into the softness of her sister's tender tit-meat. Maureen's finger-tips completely disappear into Carol's large jug.

Carol collapses to the ground in a heap. I quickly stuff my cock back into my pants and get out of the car.

Maureen says , as she opens the front car door, " Now for the last time, get this Slut out of here, NOW . I want the Bitch out of my sight".

With that I deposit Carol in the front seat, and get behind the wheel and start driving.

As I drive, I keep glancing over at Carol's quivering set of knockers. Several times I reached over to feel Carol's ample, softies as she moaned and groaned, making my dick harder and harder by the minute. By the time we reached Carol's place, she had sobered somewhat. We knew what we wanted to do. I sat on her porch chair and Carol slipped out of her jean shorts. Even in the night I could see the thickness of Carol's hairy pussy. My sister-in-law slowly mounted my huge hard-on and I could instantly feel the warmth and wetness of her womanhood. I caressed her sore and swollen left breast as I fucked Carol. It wasn't long before a thick heavy load of my cum was bouncing off the inner walls of Carol's vagina.

Stay tuned for more of Maureen Vs Carol.       

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Re: Sisters Fight Once More: Maureen (mauler maureen) vs Carol
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 09:25:19 PM »
Dumb Bitches !!!!

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 11:22:19 AM »
Oooh, despite being beaten, sounds like Carol was 'lucky' to still win your cock ... giggles!  ;) ::) 8)

BTW, Lucky, if you love hairy snatches, you need look no further than me ... I've got the hairiest bush around here at FCF ... and when it comes to hot, dirty sex, these two over-the-hill hags cannot compare to a feisty, young filly like me ... naughty wink!  ;) :-*

- Sonja
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »
Oooh, despite being beaten, sounds like Carol was 'lucky' to still win your cock ... giggles!  ;) ::) 8)

BTW, Lucky, if you love hairy snatches, you need look no further than me ... I've got the hairiest bush around here at FCF ... and when it comes to hot, dirty sex, these two over-the-hill hags cannot compare to a feisty, young filly like me ... naughty wink!  ;) :-*

- Sonja
Anytime you want to compare pussies, Bitch, just say the word. I'll bet your's resembles a bird's nest. You can tell from my profile pics that Mine is hard to beat.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 09:40:35 PM »
Anytime you want to compare pussies, Bitch, just say the word. I'll bet your's resembles a bird's nest. You can tell from my profile pics that Mine is hard to beat.

Oooh, Maureen, did I yank you by the short & curlies, huh?  ::) Yup, my bush does look like a bird's nest, but guess what? ... A lot men ... (like Lucky has already confessed to me also) ... love a girl wildly 'au natural' like me ... not with a thinning, sparse bush sprinkled with grey like your slutty, worn-out old bush, which would be better off shaved ... giggles!  :D ;)

Any time you want a bush war, bitch ... just shout, scream and whimper!  ::) :D

Sonja

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 11:38:47 PM »

- Sonja
Does anyone know who this masked cxnt is ? And, can Tonto and Silver be far behind ?

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 01:39:33 PM »
Does anyone know who this masked cxnt is ?

I'm your worst nightmare, bitch!  >:( But Lucky's hottest, wet dream for quite a while ...  :P 8)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 03:48:09 PM »
Does anyone know who this masked cxnt is ?

I'm your worst nightmare, bitch!  >:( But Lucky's hottest, wet dream for quite a while ...  :P 8)
You're a nightmare alright. I think everyone would agree to that. And I don't know what Lucky's been telling you, but your far from being his wet dream. He doesn't like his women covered in hair, although he'll cream in a minute over a hairy bush. You're way out of line here, cxnt !

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 04:00:38 PM »
Oooh, temper, temper, Maureen!  ::) ;D

Oh honey, I do shave my legs and under-arms from time to time ... it depends on the men or women I'm with ... so whatever Lucky likes, he'll get ... giggles!  :P 8)

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 04:14:05 AM »
  Could be all true, But i prefer taped matches, Then we can see who really wins,
jjb