News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Angel vs. Hot Little Devil: A Halloween Costume Fight

• 6 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
Sexy Angel vs. Hot Little Devil: A Halloween Costume Fight
« on: October 24, 2009, 11:32:38 AM »
                     Sexy Angel vs. Hot Devil: A Halloween Costume Fight
                                                       By: Supporturgoddess

Michelle Amber Horowitz and Rose Marie Ross simply couldn’t stand the sight of each other. Hatred, contempt, disdain, and loathing couldn’t begin to describe their feelings. They had the small university they attended split into two warring camps. Michelle stood 5’8” on long, sexy legs. Her waist-length, wavy brown hair surrounded a girlish face accented by bright blue eyes, apple cheeks, and a wide, innocent smile. The tennis star was superior to Rose athletically, academically, and as far as she was concerned, morally. Rose stood 5’5” with a fuller, more voluptuous body then Michelle’s. Rose’s orange-red hair fell to her shoulder blades and surrounded a pale, round face complimented by hazel eyes and very full lips. Rose didn’t hide her appetite for men. Rumor had it she’d worked her way through a substantial portion of the male half of the student body, and according to gossip, quite a few members of the faculty, too. She wasn’t above using men to get what she wanted, but she always left her men more than satisfied.
       Everything about the feud depended on whose side you were on. If you believed Michelle, the trouble began when Rose bullied one of Michelle’s friends. If you believed Rose, the feud started when Michelle made mean-spirited comments about Rose behind her back. Both versions seemed plausible. “Good girl” Michelle could be an elitist and a priss, and “bad girl” Rose had been known to push other girls around.
       They first collided over a part in a play. Again, what really happened depended on who you asked. Michelle’s supporters claimed she was far more talented, but that Rose had stolen the part after a particularly…impressive…audition held at the home of the head of the drama department. Rose’s supporters claimed she had won the part fairly, and that Michelle simply couldn’t stand being beaten by Rose. Everyone knew the supposed “good girl” had a swelled head and massive ego, so there was likely some truth to Rose’s argument. Whether or not Rose crossed a line with her professor was unknown, but both girls openly flirted with him, trying to get the starring role. It seemed Michelle came up short. Rose clearly enjoyed flaunting her win in Michelle’s face.
       Michelle struck back, hard. Far more popular with the campus elite, Michelle not only kept Rose from being accepted into HER sorority, she made sure Rose was turned down by EVERY sorority on campus!
       Finally, perhaps inevitably, they fought over a young man. To be honest, neither woman loved the young man. He was a possession to be fought over and nothing more. He was an excuse for another battle, not a reason. He chose Michelle. Michelle flaunted her victory, rubbing it in Rose’s face whenever possible. The redhead was hurt, but hardly crushed. Rose didn’t care about the boy, but she hated losing to her enemy. Michelle’s victory was short lived. Her arrogance and controlling nature soon caused the young man to leave her. When the couple split up, Rose pounced like a cat on a mouse. She saw a wicked way to strike back at Michelle. Rose turned up the charm, and soon the young man’s affections belonged to her. Rose delighted in rubbing the prissy prima donnas’ nose in her loss. Michelle seethed, hating every moment of it. Rose just “happened” to be wherever Michelle was, boyfriend in tow, ready to drive the “good girl” half mad with jealousy. Rose saw her actions as sweet revenge. Michelle took them as a declaration of war.
       Their final showdown occurred on Halloween, at a fraternity costume party. The two young beauties could not have been dressed more appropriately. Each chose a costume to match her self-image. Michelle wore a white, one-piece swimsuit wrapped in gauzy, powder-blue material that created the impression of a very short, transparent dress, and white heels. To further drive home the point of her outfit, she had attached a pair of cotton-and-cardboard wings to her back, and fixed a golden wire halo to the end of a short rod so that it hovered over her head. Rose wore only crisscrossing strands of dark red material, which strained to barely conceal her voluptuous body. She came barefoot and held a plastic pitchfork in one hand. A pair of plastic horns glued to a barrette and a springy tail taped to one of the bands across her almost-bare hips completed her image. Rose knew Michelle would attend, so she showed up with Michelle’s Ex. Forced to attend the party without a date, Michelle’s narrow eyes rarely left her Ex. Seeing Michelle simmering in her own juices, Rose did all she could to twist the thumbscrews. She hung all over Michelle’s ex, always making sure that Michelle saw everything she did. At one point Rose threw down the gauntlet, passing by Michelle and whispering words that left her intentions plain.
       “Blackball me out of sororities, will you? I showed you! Who looked foolish in the end?”
       Rose had come to complete her devilish plan. She’d delivered a stunning blow by beating Michelle for the part in the play. She had her on the ropes the moment she took Michelle’s boyfriend. Now the hot little devil had her angelic rival cornered and swooning. Rose planned to deliver the knockout blow! Rose ran her tongue over Michelle’s ex’s face, cooing and flirting, always within Michelle’s sight. Rose loved the look of helpless fury she saw on her rival’s face, and the tears welling in the beautiful angel’s eyes. Michelle had nowhere to hide. Most of the main room was covered by a wide sheet of tarpaulin left over from a jack-o’-lantern carving contest held earlier. She couldn’t go out back. The fraternity mascot, a huge bulldog, was locked in the yard. The horny little devil had the prissy angel cornered and was using her as a punching bag.
       As copious amounts of alcohol flowed, events more intriguing than pumpkin carving contests were held. Rose and Michelle finally faced off one-on-one in an apple-bobbing contest. The hot little red-haired devil knelt on one side of a large plastic tub filled with water. The pretty angel knelt on the opposite side. When a whistle sounded, the beauties plunged their heads into the water, hands tied behind their backs, using only their mouths to pull apples from the tub. Foreheads cracked, at first by accident and then by design. They were tied with time running out, when they suddenly bit into the last remaining apple from opposite sides. A mouth-vs.-mouth tug-of-war ensued. The frat boys laughed, whistled, and cheered them on. The hot little devil finally yanked the apple from the lovely angel’s mouth, winning the contest.
       Humiliated, the gasping angel growled, “I guess you have a lot more experience getting down on your knees and using…suction.”
         Although the frat boys snickered, Rose grinned, wickedly. “Why don’t you ask your Ex?”
       The crowd erupted. Driven to tears by shame and defeat, Michelle slapped Rose. Rose instantly slapped Michelle back. Michelle tried to slap again, but Rose went for her hair. The little devil yanked the screaming angel to her feet by her hair, spun her, and tore the wings from her back. She tore off Michelle’s wire halo, brandished it before her eyes, threw it down, and then ground it under her bare foot. Overcome with rage, Michelle delivered a straight punch to Rose’s chin. The redheaded devil flew down. She tried to get up and back off to clear her head, but Michelle grabbed Rose by her plastic tail. The angel spun the yelling devil around in a circle by her tail until it broke off, sending Rose tumbling down across the floor. Michelle yanked off Rose’s plastic horns to use as a weapon, but Rose grabbed her plastic pitchfork. The cute little devil chased the screaming angel around the room, jabbing Michelle’s hips with the plastic pitchfork again and again. Michelle let out high-pitched cries of pain each time Rose jabbed her hips. The frat boys were left laughing and cheering wildly. Michelle finally kicked straight back into Rose’s gut. The two beauties backed apart.
       A guy yelled, “Hey, if they really want to fight, I know the perfect event for them!”
       He had his friends take buckets full of “pumpkin guts” carved out of pumpkins during the carving contest and spread the messy mix over the wide sheet of tarpaulin. They then asked Rose and Michelle to kneel on opposite ends of the sheet for an impromptu wrestling match. Neither proud young woman would back down. Michelle was forced to remove her sharp heels so both would be barefoot. At the sound of a whistle, the beauties sprang together from their knees. After all the plotting and backstabbing, it finally came down to Rose vs. Michelle, body on body with no excuses! The women struggled desperately on their knees, and then they fell and rolled wildly through pumpkin leftovers. It was easy to tell who was on top. Michelle stood 5’8” and weighed 110 lbs. She had a slight tan and now wore only her white one piece suit, her gauzy dress having been shredded and torn away. Rose wore only tiny, red straps over her curvy, pale body. At 5’5” and 120 pounds, her larger breasts and wider, more impressive hips were unmistakable. Rose took control from the start. When Michelle tried to mount a comeback, Rose viciously scratched Michelle’s big, blue eyes. Michelle fell to her back, shrieking in pain. The horny little devil mounted the pretty angel, drumming fists into the taller girl’s belly. Rose then went for both the ultimate victory and complete humiliation. The “Bad girl” sat nearly bare-hipped on the “good girl’s” face! The frat boys brought the house down. Michelle’s feet kicked madly in mid air, knowing her hated enemy was shaming her beyond redemption! Rose grinned, wiggling her hips in Michelle’s face to further humiliate her. 1, 2... 1, 2... Michelle kept getting a shoulder up, desperate to avoid such a complete loss. Her muffled cries rang out. 1, 2... 1,2...
       Rose threw her head back and screamed. She leapt off, yelling, “You bitch! You bit me!”
       The frat boys raised the roof. The young women pounced on each other like wild animals, rolling, twisting arms and legs, pulling hair, scratching, and choking. The hot little devil and her angelic enemy rolled in a direct contest, body on body. The angel’s body won. Michelle beat the hell out of Rose. She sat on top Rose, hands over the frightened redhead’s impressive breasts, pumping up and down as if she was trying to give the girl C.P.R. Rose cried out in tears, unable to catch her breath. Her feet kicked around helplessly in mid air. A schoolgirl pin, brutal punches, and a choke left the hot devil in a bad way. Michelle casually hooked one of Rose’s legs, pulling it up and rolling Rose onto her shoulders. Rose’s foot hung lifelessly. 1,2... but no pin came. Grinning wickedly, Michelle pulled up Rose’s head by the hair, making sure the fight wouldn’t end. She wanted more! Michelle’s superior legs dominated Rose’s shorter legs, leaving the angel free to bend and twist the devil’s upper body mercilessly. After several minutes of cries and sobs, Rose cried out her surrender.
       “That’s not good enough,” Michelle insisted. “Beg me for mercy! Go on! Beg for my mercy in front of all these witnesses!”
       Rose looked up, eyes full of tears. Lips trembling, she refused to accept such complete embarrassment.
       Michelle sneered and went back after her helpless foe, practically breaking the cute, redheaded devil in half.
       Finally, Rose cried, “No more! I give up! I’m…begging you! I’m begging you!”
       Michelle got up. She stood over the sobbing devil, grinning ear-to-ear.
       Crying in complete humiliation, the hot red-haired devil crawled to the boyfriend, gasping, “Get…me…the hell…out of here!”
       The young man helped Rose up, but then he dropped her at Michelle’s feet! Rose looked up, mouth wide open in confusion and shock.
       Michele smiled widely. “Oh, didn’t you know? This was all my plan! Johnny never chose you over me. What man would, bitch? I talked him into faking interest in you, to be sure he’d bring you here, where I could prove I’m the better woman! I just did! You really thought you were making me cry by crawling all over Johnny in front of me, didn’t you? I guess that PROVES I’m a better actress than you’ll ever be! Oh, by the way, we all know you only got the lead role in the play because of your private…audition. Well, I had my own little private…audition…with professor Dent. Now that he’s compared our…talents, he’s given me back the lead role. You’re out of the play, loser!
       Laughter broke out. Sitting on the floor, humbled at Michelle’s feet, Rose’s blood boiled. She had been beaten at her own game. The whole night was a vicious set-up. The outraged little devil let out a battle cry and tackled the shocked angel down. The final battle began. Punches flew. Red and brown hair was torn out. Fingernails dug deep, and each woman sank her teeth into her rival’s flesh. The two ended up toe-to-toe, clawing at each others’ eyes. Thighs quaked. Cries filled the room. Suddenly Rose screamed and tried to run. Michelle drove her foot into Rose’s lower back. Rose froze. A look of sheer agony covered her face. Michelle seized Rose by her red hair and drove her face into a wall. Rose started to cry, softly. Michelle spun her. Now an avenging angel had a cute little devil cornered, literally. Michelle drove a wild flurry of knees, thighs, and feet into Rose’s body. Rose’s legs gave out. 
       Grinning wickedly, Michelle put Rose over her knee and spanked her until her hips turned pink. Michelle stood. The crying redhead in the red devil suit curled into a ball, begging  Michelle for mercy. Crying hard, Rose tried to crawl for the door. Michelle took Rose by her hair and dragged her to the fraternity mascot’s food dish. Michelle shoved Rose’s face down into the disgusting slop, wiping her face in it, as the frat boys laughed!
       Michelle left Rose lying face down, crying her eyes out. The naughty angel picked up Rose’s plastic horns, twirled them on one finger, smiled broadly, and put them on her head. She then glanced at some orange and black paint left over from decorating the frat house for the party.
       “Why don’t I give our school something to remember this bitch by?”
       That night, practically every member of the student body paid a very special “trick-or-treat” call on the fraternity house. On the front porch, Michelle had posed Rose in a bent over position, stooped over a bench and tied to it by the plastic tail Michelle had torn from Rose’s costume. Michelle’s wire halo had been tied around Rose’s wrists. The victorious angel had put the helpless little devil in a truly humiliating pose, by forcing Rose to bend over, her hips up for all to see, hands tied, and a gag in her mouth. The naughty angel had painted a jack-o’-lantern face across the mortified little devil’s wide, orange hips. Classmates came to laugh and pose for pictures with her. Rose could only look back through humbled, humiliated tears. Whenever anyone asked for a trick instead of a treat, Michelle would playfully swat Rose’s hips, spanking the little devil and taunting, “Bad girl!”
       By the next morning, there was no sign of Rose. She had packed up and left during the night.    Most people think of their battle as a fight between a good girl and a bad girl, a sweet angel against a horny, hot little devil, but neither girl was exactly angelic. Tell me, who do you think was the more devilish girl in that fight?

petelv

Re: Sexy Angel vs. Hot Little Devil: A Halloween Costume Fight
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:10:06 PM »
This is a great Halloween story.  Thank you for posting it.

pete

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 03:33:04 AM »
excellent story , the fight scene is hot, the concept is original.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline pro

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 01:05:31 AM »
great story congrats loved it all had all the parts of a awesome cf for me thanks

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »
Both girls were angelically 'devilish' - well done!  ;) ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 06:23:49 AM »
Nice Story , it's a story like this I read that was not finished , a Tag Match , Pro Style , The Heavenly Angels vs Satans Bitches or something like that that had the Angels taking a beatdown ending with a what happens next question & it was that story that made me join this site where I did the Angels vs Bitches Tag Team Match about a year ago my way , Pro Style with the Sexy Jobbers , The Angels , getting Dominated on the losing end & this story brought me back thinking about it  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »
I love your work.

JT Edson