News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia, Jade and Jenn at the beach

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Julia, Jade and Jenn at the beach
« on: October 25, 2009, 02:07:01 AM »
"Hey Jenn, what are you doing next Saturday?

"Err hi Julia" I paused cradling the phone between my shoulder and ear so I could continue getting dinner ready. "Nothing much." I was kinda surprised to hear from Julia. I knew her from the Chatro bar where she hung out with Judy and some others. I didn't know her that well. And, damn it, the young lawyer was too much of an uppity rich bitch for my taste. I sometimes wondered how hot it would be to see her taken down a notch or two.

"Will you come to the beach with me?"

I didn’t know what to say. Going to the beach with friends as an outing was defiantly not my scene. Sure, I liked swimming and I swam well. Sure I went to the beach at times. But usually when there weren’t many people there so I could swim alone.. I didn’t go there to show off. All those gorgeous girls with much better figures then mine. All displaying themselves courting skin cancer, never doing anything to set themselves apart from the next slutty bimbo who was by lying on a towel frying themselves. They made me puke. A few of them got into fights, some had fought me. Most lost to me. Most couldn’t fight for shit.

"Yeah’ hissed my dark side, that part of me that was always ready to tell me I didn’t amount to shit, that I was vile and disgusting "that’s the reason you go to the beach ,to bully, to cause trouble and to pulp other girls. That’s how you get hot, that’s how you make yourself feel good about yourself. That and fucking."
I tried to ignore that voice from inside. But thinking about the beach made me think about the guys there. They were always checking out the scene, ogling the girls talking about stunning visuals and comparing the women as if all that mattered was how good they looked. But that’s all they did, they hardly ever went and chatted up the girls. They all thought the girls were just pieces of flesh. Of course most of the time they were at least half right; most of the women basting themselves with sunscreen were bimbos with no personality. I knew that, I had chatted to some of them, they cared nothing about anything except the latest trashy movie star or pop singer. And at least some of the guys wanted more then that. I knew that. I had chatted to some of them when I had swum or when I’d won a fight. Hell I’d done a lot more then chat too- sometimes.

So what did Julia want? To score something off me? She wouldn’t succeed. I’d pulp her and then slap her ass till she begged. "Yeah, always fighting, you feel any interpersonal thing can be solved by fighting," the dark side was back, "when will you learn."

"Jenn are you there?"

"Yes just thinking."

"Is it that hard for you to make your mind up Jenn? Don't you want to come?" Her voice tailed off. She sounded hurt. After a moment of silence she started again.
"I thought I might make a hamper up and we could have a swim- I know how much you like swimming - and we could have a chat and just’ again her voice trailed off and then again restarted "to be together." When I didn’t reply she said "Err Jenn?"

" I'm sorry I'm trying to cook dinner and talk to you at the same time," I almost snapped. That was my excuse, anyway it partly true. But what I really wanted to know was what the hell this girl wanted. "Why," I muttered to myself- holding the phone away from my mouth 'did she suddenly want a picnic with me? And just the two of us?” And anyway what would I tell Will. I could just imagine trying to say I wanted some time with another girl. He'd probably want to come along too and watch, he knew I was kinda bi. But then maybe, just maybe, she wanted that, maybe, I began to think, maybe she is a little subbie and wants something that she knows I have, the same kind of thing she has seen me give out to Cassie, to Jade, to Erin. Hmm she's a yummy little thing even if she is a rich bitch.
"But is it so hard to say yes, you'll come to the beach with me?" she paused. She sounded as if she was choking on something.

I suddenly thought "The poor pet is near tears, I can’t have that" I put down my stir fry pot and spoke into the phone as calmly as I could" You fret too much, yes I'll come to the beach, it would be nice." I almost had to grit my teeth saying this. It went against the grain. I was still pissed off. I didn’t know why she suddenly befriended me, or why she wanted to go to the beach which she must have known I didn’t like very much. But I hoped if I played my cards right I would have a new subbie pet. And a new pet was just what I needed, especially a rich bitch like Julia.

"You will, oh that is so cool. Next Saturday then"

"Julia" I spoke firmly, cutting her off. If I was right about her wanting to be a pet- and of course I was right- I almost always am, she needed a bit of firmness right now. She had got her wish she needed to be reminded who was in charge.

"Yes Jenn?" her voice was a little subdued.

"You don't need to get so worked up."

"No Jenn. But I am just so excited."

"I can tell," I replied dryly. "I need to finish cooking. I need to go now. Bye." I switched the phone off. I didn’t want to have Julia gushing in my ear when I was cooking. And I didn’t want her to think she could make me do as she pleased, oh no Julia needed to know who was boss -me!

I didn’t think much more about going to the beach till the weekend when Julia rang me early on Saturday morning. I arranged to meet her and told Will I was going to see some friends. He didn’t sound very interested. But that changed when he saw Julia’s flash sports car. He wanted to know who she was, what she was doing and where she came from. Yeah Will was always interested in other women who had money and looked good. I didn’t know why I stayed with him habit I guess. "And why does he stay with you, you moody bitch?" That was my inner demon again." I’ll tell you why he does! He cares for you, perhaps if you cared more for him, if you were there more for him, he wouldn’t be fucking other girls. But hey you’re so self critical, you have such a big chip on your shoulder you encourage him to fuck other girls. Wake up to yourself." And I started to think why I really did stay with him. He was fun to be with mostly, he was a hot guy- other girls liked him, and he was genuinely friendly, he had heaps of friends. . And damn it, I have to admit, he cared for me and treated me right, well most of the time, despite his straying. Straying, make that , more like galloping off to the first filly that smiles at him. But he always came back to me. And heck I did run off myself at times if I didn’t maybe he wouldn’t either.

Julia and I got to the beach. I went to buy some drinks, even though Julia had brought a picnic basket, it was only right I shared some of the costs. Julia tried to tell me she had invited me, she was paying it all. I told her no. After all I have some pride. I am not a charity case. Julia went to find a spot.

I got the drinks and strolled down looking for Julia. I saw her! She was having an argument with some willowy older blonde. The blonde was topless, just wearing a thong. Just another bimbo! I walked towards them listening to what they were saying. I came in part way , I didn’t know who had started it.

"Yeah you did but I had to get on my feet to make you. You wouldn’t when I asked nicely. All you did was insult me" the blonde was angry. And you kicked sand at me as you walked past."

"That was an accident" Julia snapped. "You are just too picky."

"And you think you’re just too good too. And I heard you sneering at me. You just think you’re too sexy and anyone over 35 shouldn’t be on a beach at all."

"No just wondering at your advanced age whether going topless was an option. What with your sagging tits and all."

Julia was annoying this woman, I wondered why. Maybe they were both hot tempered. I knew Julia could be at times. But her last comment was just plain rude. I hoped she wasn’t itching for a fight. It struck me and I slapped myself for being so slow. This was just typical subbie attention seeking from Julia. She wanted to be dealt with firmly. And I was going to.

I stepped closer. "Julia" I said loudly. She turned to me and I closed the distance between us and whispered "Was that really needed? What are you trying to do- start a brawl or something? Be nice don’t spoil the day."

She pouted "Jenn this woman was rude to me."

"Julia, let’s just go, let’s leave here and find a spot to put our stuff, I want to go swimming."

"But" Julia pouted.

I shook my head, this really was attention seeking and I wasn’t going to put up with it. “Julia, please, you’re making a scene. Let’s just go."

"Hell it’s not as if you haven’t made a scene bitch" growled my dark adversary rearing from inside me again. "Its not as if you wouldn’t have tried to pick a fight, hell you’ve done that so many times bitch! And you’re sore because Julia is doing it. Hypocrite!"

I strode off, not looking behind to see if Julia was coming. I wanted to show her I had no doubt that she would. And she did- and walked even quicker then I did for she caught up to me. Now I was sure she was subbie. I smiled inwardly as I thought "and I didn’t even have to break her."

Just before lunch time, Julia went up to the kiosk to buy some coolers. And then I saw Jade, I hadn’t seen her in ages. I waved to her, inviting her over. "Hey sweetie how nice to see you, where have you been? Why have you been a stranger for so long?"

"Well Ms its not often you come to the beach."

"True but then its not often you’ve been to the club, or anywhere else we normally go to or even rung me up."

"Yeah I’ve been busy Ms."

"Well so have I, haven’t we all, anyway sit down and talk to me"

And Jade started to tell me about her work and what she was doing , then Julia returned. "Well well," Jade stood up looking at Julia "look who’s here I should have known Jenn wouldn’t come to the beach by herself."

Julia smiled, saying "how are you?"

"I’m doing good thanks and you?"

I thought I’d lay back and listen to the girls chatter. Julia went on" I’m finally able to relax, I’ve been very busy of late"

And for a few moments that’s all they did do, chatter about work about how busy they were about Then it changed, perhaps the girls thought I was snoozing, perhaps I looked like I was. Then Julia asked "How's the mistress?" I almost sat up, who was she referring to?

Jade answered "She is doing fine, see for yourself."

"You've taken good care of her in my absence while I was at the kiosk?"

I bit my tongue, hell, they were talking about me, I knew I owned Jade, she had submitted to me, hell she knelt to me often enough but Julia, well like I said when I started telling you this I had kinda hoped she would be mine but to have her talk like this was something else.

"Yes I have" Jade replied then went on to say something that again changed the day for me, and for her and Julia as well. "I think she likes me better than you. She said she had missed me."

I almost said something then but decided no, that I would see what happened, a bit of tension between the girls wouldn’t be a bad thing. And there was more then tension.

"That’s probably because you're such an asskisser and don't have a mind of your own" Julia snapped.

"I’m not am asskisser, I kick ass" Jade retorted, I thought quite cleverly.

"Sure. Pathetic little twerps like Cassie and Chelle, you might kick their asses, everyone else you lick" It wasn’t a good response, and I think Julia knew that Jade had won that verbal exchange. She turned her back on Jade and looked up and down the beach. She seemed to be trying to pretend Jade wasn’t there.
If Jade had left it there she would have won, I’d have praised her- in front of Julia- for her smart backchat, I liked to encourage them backbiting at each other. It kept them off balance. But instead Jade couldn’t leave well alone. She snapped back "Don’t say that bitch" and when Julia carefully ignored her, Jade slapped her face.

Looking back I think Julia was waiting for this, she had already had an argument, she wanted a fight, whether to get my attention or to let out some tension I don’t know, perhaps both. I noticed her eyes were glowing as she rubbed her cheek then lunged at Jade, ramming her shoulder into the taller blonde’s tummy
I couldn’t pretend to be asleep when they were fighting, instead I sat up.

Although Jade almost seemed to have the air knocked out of her, she grabbed at Julia’ titian hair and pulled it hard, forcing Julia down almost to her knees. "I know Jenn would be so happy to see me smash you."

Julia retaliated by punching at Jade’s sides with her fist. It'll make her happier to see you begging at my feet."

Jade squealed and let go of Julia’s hair "I’m her’s not yours,’ she snapped as she returned Julia’s punches with her own aimed at Julia’s face. They hit and Julia stepped back, Jade followed with more punches.

Swiftly Julia countered, bringing her knee up, she aimed for Jade’s pussy but the blonde turned so the blow glanced at her thigh instead. Julia hissed. "That’s what will make it so special, to me and to her."

"Wow that hurt" Jade fought back tears as she punched Julia again." Make what special?"

Julia seemed off guard, the punch went through to her ribs she backed up again." This will hurt more" she hissed unleashing a knee aimed at Jade’s tummy.

Jade spluttered, she almost doubled over, then dropped to her knees, launching quick punches at Julia’s stomach. "I'll show you who the asskisser is!" Julia retreated again it seemed she had forgotten Jade was strong and could fight hard.

Jade got to her feet; she attacked again punching Julia in the ribs. Julia stopped Jade’s second punch, swatting Jade’s arm to the side with her right and backhanded Jade in the face with her left. Jade’s head snapped to one side but she gave as good as she got, backhanding Julia in the face as well. Julia yelped and Jade pressed her attack swinging punches at her foe.

I wondered if either remembered where they were or whether I was here, they were two spitfires bent on destroying each other.

Julia retreated slowly –too slowly for Jade slugged at her repeatedly. It looked as if Jade’s punches, her longer reach and slight weight advantage would do for Julia. Julia tried to get inside Jade’s reach but Jade backpedaled and kept her out. She slugged at Julia again, hitting her almost at will, as Julia seemed to have let her defences down. Then Julia ducked, Jade’s punches whistled over Julia’s head and Jade seemed to stumble, it looked like she had lost her balance – as if she had expected her punches to hit and she had overreached. Julia punched Jade in the gut.

Jade spluttered. She tried to knee Julia as Julia crouched but the titian beauty was up on her feet and dancing away before the flustered blonde realized her foe wasn’t there.

Julia lashed out with a kick; it connected hard on Jade’s belly. Jade spluttered. She came on; attacking again but her punches weren’t having the same effect. Sure they were getting through Julia’s defences sometimes and when they did you could see they hurt but not as many hit home and when they did they didn’t do as much damage. Jade seemed to be running out of puff. Julia closed on the blonde and head butted her. That was one move that was so effective against a taller opponent and this time was no exception. Julia caught Jade on her chin, Jade reeled back her arms wind milling as she tried to keep her balance. Julia smashed a lighting punch to the blonde’s belly and then a kick to almost the same spot.

Jade didn’t seem to be able to take it and staggered back, doubled up coughing, allowing Julia to come in swing her hands over her head and beat them hard onto Jade’s back. Jade looked dazed and dropped to her knees; she grabbed hold of Julia’s thighs but then surprised me –and Julia – by head butting Julia in the stomach. Julia was winded she gasped and spluttered but she couldn’t retreat, Jade had her thighs too tight for that. Julia looked in real trouble as Jade brought her head back for another butt. I think it might have finished Julia had she not brought her knee up, defensively but just in the right place for Jade to swing her head into.

The battle was as good as over in that one move. Jade slumped to the sand, her mouth bleeding. As Jade tried to get to her knees again Julia seized her hair and yanked hard slapping at Jades face. "I’m going to teach you a lesson once and for all"

Jade was a mess, tears running down her cheeks, her pretty face red and marked, she would have bruises tomorrow. But she was so game, I felt proud of her, she dug her nails into Julia’s thighs even as Julia kept slapping her face. Julia squealed and jerked Jade’s hair around making the blonde let go. Julia reached for Jade’s top and ripped it, Jade’s perky breasts popped out.

Julia kneed Jade in her tummy. Jade crumpled. She had lost. "No, no more please."

Julia smiled evilly. She stroked Jade's breasts, "why did you fight me slut" she pulled Jade to her feet and kissed her, stroking her breasts as she kissed. Jade sighed loudly, Julia flicked at Jade's left nipple. Jade moaned.

Julia smiled at me, 'she is such a slut isn't she Ms" and then ran her left hand down Jade's flank to stroke Jade's thigh. Julia moved her hand so she stroked the inside of Jade's thigh. I saw Jade shiver and she moaned again.

Julia ran her fingers up and down Jade’s thigh, Jade shivered, she panted. She shifted on her feet. I gasped as I watched Julia slide a finger inside Jade. This was going too far.

I was not going to have Jade slutted in public, not by Julia not by anyone. Well not unless they were doing so because I had told them to. It was time to stop this. I got to my feet, "That is more then enough Julia, what are you trying to do anyway?"

Julia pouted, "I want to work her, she's a slut, I want to make her cum, I want to humiliate her properly. Then she will have to admit I am better then her."

"Enough Julia enough. I’m taking Jade to get cleaned up"

"But I beat her, I want you. I won! Miss"

"But nothing Jade needs me, and anyway I don’t think she will be staying here, I will be- if only because you took me and I need to get home again."

Turning my back on Julia, I led Jade toward the Ladies Room. Julia called out, "Nice tits Jade. Bet all the guys will love watching you." I wheeled around and glared at Julia The grin on her face faded. Still glaring at her I stomped back to her and grabbed Jade’s top from her hands. I didn’t say a word to her. She turned white, she bowed her head.

In the Ladies Room I handed Jade back her top. Yes, I was a bitch and made her walk topless, her hands covering her breasts. Lots of people watched us, Jade was so embarrassed. "Good" I thought, "you deserve it for being stupid." As Jade fastened her top, I said: "Jade honey, what you did was stupid. You had Julia beat verbally. She was totally defeated. You just had to go and whine ‘Don’t say that.’ And then you had to slap her." I shook my head. "Jade. Jade. You went from being totally in charge to fall to her level."

She looked up at me, a hint of tears in her eyes, "Y….you heard all that Ms.? I thought that you were asleep." She lowered her head into her hands and started to cry. "I..I’m sorry Ms. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I…" she sniffled "I can’t seem to do anything right and now you’re going to dump me." She started to cry in earnest.

Putting my arms around her and pulling her into me, I caressed her blonde hair. "Now, now Jade. There’s no way I’d dump you. No way. I just want you to understand when you’ve won." I let her cry into my shoulder. After a few minutes, I pulled her off and wiped her cheeks and cleaned her face. "Jade, honey, it’s time for you to run home. I’ll see you later." I smiled at her and kissed her. That brought a smile to her face. I watched her head off towards the parking lot.

For the rest of the day Julia and swam, we chatted, we walked in the bit of forest at the back of the beach, we ate the picnic she had prepared. She had gone to such effort even to the presentation of the food. It was charming. We even had a bit of a snooze in the shade of trees in the afternoon.

And yet through it all she was offhand, upset. I knew, just knew she was still pouting because she was upset that I had rebuked her in front of the blonde before. I knew she was very upset because I had looked after Jade I knew that the first step out of line Julia made she was going to get her ass smacked. Perhaps in public. I smiled at the thought. I knew too that Julia was angling for this, she was probably wet- and not from swimming either. But it would be wrong to reward her in that way. The best way to deal with her was to ignore her pouts, and if they got too much, to ignore her altogether. That was the way to bring her to heel

"Jenn, I don’t want to go home yet. I have had a great day with you. How about we go and have a drink." I had to wonder about that. Yeah I knew she had loved whipping Jade’s butt but a great day –with all her pouting, with all her bratty comments, sure! Anyway right then she was offering some booze. We trotted up to the bar at the end of the beach.

"What do you want pet?" I asked Julia

"Now you’re not paying Jenn this is my treat."

"And I won’t be treated as a poor relation." I thought my double meaning was rather smart. But I was annoyed we were having this argument again. I had won earlier and bought some drinks now it looked like I was going to have fight it all over again.

Julia disagreed "It’s my day, I invited you, you’re my guest."

"Julia!" I looked straight into her eyes.

"But," she quavered. I saw her shiver. I looked hard at her. She bit her lip. "Yes
Jenn."

I had made my point. But it would be great if I could drink for free. I smiled and lent and kissed her. "Good girl, but I can see you really want to do this for me, you are a sweetie, ok then you can buy the drinks. Tonight anyway."

She nodded. We had a few rounds on the seats just below the terrace overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful night. But again there was something niggling me, Julia just wasn’t behaving herself, don’t ask me how, I don’t know how I can say it , its more an impression, more something I sensed. But I knew. She just wasn’t tamed, she was pouty, perhaps the best way is to say I hadn’t broken her properly yet. Well I thought, give me time and I will.

I
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Part 2 Julia Carla and Jenn
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 02:13:01 AM »
I was too confident.

"Hiyas Peccavi,"

I turned "Oh hello Carla, how are you?" I looked at the tall slim blonde. I’d met this Domme round the clubs where I used to go before I settled on Chatro and a few other places. She was much more part of the scene then I was,. I’d never been to any of the sessions they organized. I’d never wanted to be, I had my own life, and they were a pack of stuck up bitches.

"Come girl you don’t sound at all pleased to see me, what’s biting you?"

"Nothing much. Why should there be?" I felt like saying something like "nothing that some peace wouldn’t solve," but worried that Julia might think I was rude. I turned back to her hoping Carla would take the hint.

But Carla butted in again "Haven’t seen you around lately. You’ve been keeping quiet have you?"

"Guess so"" I really didn’t want to talk to her. "I’ve been out of the scene for a while."

"What scene is that?" Julia asked.

"How about you introduce me to your friend here? Come on girl don’t be a rude bitch all your life"

"Carla this is Julia, we’ve had a day here."

"Hi Julia, what have you done to your self?" Carla turned to me "Or have you beaten her up Jenn?"

"No, Jenn didn’t do anything to me, I fought another girl. I beat her didn’t I Jenn?" Julia smiled up at me.

"Yes you certainly did" I agreed.

Who did you fight Julia? Carla prodded

"Jade" Julia glanced at me, then away, she smiled.

Carla seemed even more interested. She looked at me hard "Jade, your Jade? And you didn’t stop the fight."

Julia looked up at Carla when she thought Carla wasnt looking "Oh no, Jenn did, but she waited till I had trashed her, didn’t you Jenn? You wanted to see how I fought." She smiled again.

"Yes, I guess" I answered shortly, trying to shut Carla out of the conversation.

"And why was that Jenn?" Carla was still pushing. Then she turned to Julia "No sweetie you tell me why, I don’t think Jenn wants to."

I nudged Julia, she pouted at me. "Well Carla its because I’m just better then Jade better in every way and Jenn needed to see that."

"And I am sure you showed Jenn that didn’t you sweetie?"

Julia looked up quickly at Carla again and then at me. Her eyes seemed to flick back and forth between us.

"Yes I did."

"Pity Jenn doesn’t seem too impressed sweetie."

"Hey, Carla!" I broke in.

"Well Jenn" she glared at me. "If I had a girl who had fought for me, to show me how good she was, to show me how devoted she was –and that’s why you did it isn’t it hun" she smiled quickly at Julia who blushed. Carla turned back to me and went on "I’d be one helluva nicer to her then you are, I’d be praising her, telling her how good she was. No I’d be praising her to others. I’d be proud of her."

"Damn it Carla I am proud of her" my face burned.

"Funny way you have of showing it" She stepped over to stand just behind Julia, her hand brushed Julia’s back. Julia shivered and looked at Carla. "How long have you known Jenn sweetie?"

"Who asked you? In fact who asked you to butt in when we were having a quiet drink."

"I was only being sociable, and I like to meet your friends. I think perhaps I should ask her – Julia do you want me to go?"

Julia reddened, she looked at me, she looked at Carla, she bit her tongue- I could see it, she didn’t want to answer, she was afraid of me but she wanted Carla to stay. I couldn’t take it any more.

"Get lost Carla" I snapped.

"Make me bitch" she hissed. She turned to Julia "a sweet thing like you deserves better then this overweight lush."

I leapt to my feet. "Shut it bitch how dare you say this, how dare you interfere, get your nose out of my business, hell you find your own pet. Don’t push in on mine."

"You talk a lot Jenn lets see you walk the talk"

"I will walk all over you. Bitch! I don’t talk. Bitch I do. And you don’t talk either. You moan and sigh and groan. That is when you got a guy on top of you, or some Domme has you over her knee slapping you."

"Why you little bitch", my taunts had annoyed Carla who went on "Someone needs to wash your mouth out!" She darted towards me aiming her knee for my tummy. I stepped back onto the sand quickly copping only a slight blow, enough to hurt but not enough to do much damage. She came at me again spitting with rage, I defended backing up a bit. She punched at me, one of her fists hit. She was taller and had a longer reach then I did.

I ducked one of her punches and , moving inside her reach, grabbed at Carla’s tits, I knew she was so proud of them and she always wore such low cut tops, I thought that digging my nails into them would be the best opening move. And I was right. She squealed and tried to defend her prized assets but seemed frozen to the sand enabling me to slide my leg behind her. I pushed hard slamming my whole body into her my hands now on her hips. She squealed even louder as she felt herself crashing to the sand but she yanked me as well, her hands clinging to my top.

I fell heavily and landed on top of her. I saw her top had come off, I was tempted to attack the breasts, now even more tempting a target but instead I seized her head, slamming it into the sand. IT wasn’t as good as a hard floor but it had to do her some damage. I knew this bitch wrestled hard, I had seen her and there was no way I wanted to be in a wrestling match with her, I needed a quick victory. She reached out wrapping her legs round my back and squeezing trying to crush my ribs. Her hands found my hair and she jerked my head back hard. My scalp burned with pain. But I wasn’t letting go, I slammed her head into the sand again.

She squeezed harder still, I felt as if my ribs would crack. Her hands yanked at my neck my head was jerked back. I couldn’t stun her the way I could have it the sand was a hard floor. I had to break out of this trap. I rocked and tried to roll as I slammed her head back into the sand a third time. And that was a stupid move! Because just as I rocked and rolled and moved to a side I heard her groan loudly, her body almost went limp for a moment and her grip loosened. Slamming her head had finally paid out but right at the same moment my very success in rolling , rolled me off her. Damn it! I was spitting mad. She scrambled to her feet and I followed her.

We locked arms each of us trying to push the other back, but she was trying to grapple and I knew she would want to wrestle me back down. I couldn’t let her. I raised my knee hitting her in the belly. She gasped and retreated. I moved in again trying to work her tits. I scratched with my nails like talons ripping into her flesh, she screamed and stepped back fast.

I kept the pressure up, rushing after her and again tearing at her tits. I felt my fingers dig in, I saw the red welts spotted with blood droplets. IT felt so good to be attacking this bitch at her most vulnerable. I ripped her at her lacy bra, it too had spots of blood on it. But I should have known better. Carla came back slamming her fists into my sides. And again. And again. I didn’t have any defence, I staggered back and she slammed punches into my face chest and tummy. I couldn’t take that and lashed out with a kick. It connected lightly but was enough to stop her attack. I followed with another kick, sweeping sideways aiming at her shins. I connected, Carla almost fell. She staggered towards me seizing my hair. I worked at her tits again, shredding her bra. She shouldn’t have worn such a flimsy lacy thing if she wanted a fight.

She was gutsy she came at me with her fists, slamming well directed punches at my face. I parried some, but those that got through hurt badly enough to make me retreat. This wasn’t getting me anywhere I would be tired soon. I had to make some impact quickly. I ducked down and launched a rugby style tackle at her feet.

A completely surprised Carla toppled backward landing on the sand again. We were back where we had been. But I needed to get on top of the bitch and she was just too quick. She recovered getting on her knees. I came to her also on my knees. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed hard. It seemed she was still surprised and I shoved her over on her back her legs bent under her. I tried to straddle her, if I had I would have all but broken her spine if she had continued to fight but she rolled as I moved forward and I slipped to one side. I still had the initiative and seized her shoulders again rolling her onto her back. She yanked at me and I came forward and onto her. We were where we had been minutes ago and I tried to capitalize by again slamming her head into the sand. I didn’t want her to trap my legs again and I did want to stop her from rolling so I spread my legs on either side of her body, digging my feet into the sand. She tried and failed to scissor my body. She groaned and swore at me. She wrapped her arms round my back and tried to crush me but her bear hug failed. I was winning! She was weakening fast.

Suddenly with what seemed her last gasp she pushed up, bracing her body with her legs. She forced one of my legs up and my body half off her. For the moment it didn’t worry me, I pounded her head again and again into the sand. She was all but sobbing now. But the bitch had wormed one of her legs inside mine and she shoved hard again, bending her body upwards. My torso and legs were pushed away. The bitch swung her knee in between my legs. She hit my cxnt hard. Immediately I felt sick my whole body pained. I went limp.

I lost control of her , she shoved me off. She got up and before I could recover she had straddled me, seized my wrists and pinned them under her knees. "Bitch" she hissed. I tried to swing my legs up and hit her in the back "Now who is on their back!" she panted. My knee slams must have hurt her but they weren’t strong enough to push her off. Her slam to my cxnt had done for me. I was running out of air. I tried to knee her in the back again. She bounced on my belly and squashed more air out of me. I pushed hard, trying to get her off me and fro a minute I thought I had succeeded. But I had fooled myself , she let me push her up for then she rolled me onto my belly.

Staying astride me, the bitch shuffled into a squat position, pulling my arms back, one at a time again pinning them under her legs.. "Ok, big bitch - now to find out who really is the whore" she hissed. She grabbed the back of my hair, jerked my head back and cupped her hands under my chin.

She used her signature tactic I had seen her apply to finish fights before caught me in a camel clutch. "Give bitch" she insisted.

"Yes I give"

"You give Julia to me bitch" When I didn’t answer she bent my head up higher. The pain was enormous. "You give me Julia don’t you bitch!"

"She can decide" I groaned.

"Julia who do you want, this worthless shit who I just defeated this bitch who wouldn’t be nice to you, who wouldn’t give you the attention you deserve or me. You can see who is the better woman Julia, come with me."

Carla got up and tossed me into the sand. She kissed Julia. Julia looked at me and back at Carla, perhaps Carla sensed some indecision on Julia’s part. "Look how pathetic this shit is!" She stamped on my belly. I squealed with pain. and took her away without even a backwards glance to me "Yes Ms Carla, I’ll come with you." Carla kissed Julia again. They walked away

For a moment l lay there, it had been so unfair, such a cheating underhand move that won the fight for Carla. But if Julia liked that sort of behaviour I was well rid of her. It had been, I told myself, a worthwhile lesson, one that would save me a lot of pain and heartache later. Perhaps I didn’t think it through properly, perhaps I didn’t notice all that Julia was doing. But stuff it I was too sore, too battered and all I knew and all I cared about then was that she had agreed to go with that cxnt Carla. I was too mad to comprehend anything.

I sorted myself out. Went for a drink and struggled home. Had to catch two buses and the L. Public transportation sucks on a Saturday night; especially when you’re tired, beaten up, and angry.

When I got home, all I wanted was some attention, some affection, some affirmation that I was worthwhile, from Will. What I got was "Yeah, so you’ve been in a fight. You lost. Get over it." He hadn’t even looked up from the TV. "You only stomp around, slam the door and throw things when you loose. So, loosing your touch girl?" I knew he was smirking. Bastard.

"B…but that cheating bitch kneed me in the cxnt. I’d have won if she hadn’t cheated." Fuck, that sounded so lame, so whiney. But it was true- I’d lost to a cheat - . I was just so angry and Will wouldn’t even get off his ass.

No, Will didn’t let my comment pass. Oh no, he had to dig in. "That’s not cheating. Cheating is bringing a weapon. Anything else is fair There are no rules in a real fight. Whatever happens… happens.."! Anyway you don’t always have to fight… do you?" He looked at me, he knew I liked fighting, if liking is the right word. Sometimes it was the only thing I could do. Damn it he liked watching girls fight more then I liked fighting..

"Will!" I was even more angry. I felt like shit, I was damn sore- my body hurt in so many places, exhausted and Will knew that. I wanted to say something smart, something to show I was still the big bitch he deep down admired, even feared perhaps even loved. But I couldn’t think of anything. Instead, I hung my head and whimpered, "I lost Julia in that fight. Carla claimed her as her prize."

Will laughed, "Aw, that’s a shame. She was hot and I sure wouldn’t have minding fucking her." He took a long pull from his beer before continuing, "Besides, you can always find another girl."

"Fuck you, Will." I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer myself. I then went to the bedroom and turning to him, "And don’t think that you are sleeping here tonight. You havent got off the lounge since I got home. Go and sleep there.. Damn couch potato." I slammed the door shut and then my cell phone rang.

I realised I had left it on hall stand- that’s where I normally leave it –its convenient there I can grab it as I leave. But it meant I had to go out again and pick it up. Will smiled at me

"Yeah? What?"

"Help Jenn. Please you gotta save me. She’s got me trapped in her apartment." It was Julia. "Please, she’s just a sadist. She put my little finger in a vice on the way here, I had my circulation all cut off, it was so sore when I got here, she let it go when I got here.! God, please help me! She said she was going to train me with a cattle pod; she said that she is going to mark me permanently so that every Domme will know that I belong to her and that no man and no woman will want me again. And then she’s gonna dump me as worthless trash! Please Jenn, please." I could hear the panic, the fear in her voice.

Carla’s voice cut in "You little bitch who are you phoning"

There was a shriek like I never heard before and the phone went dead.

Will smirked, he had heard the conversation, I’d had the damn phone on speaker. "Well Jenn you got yourself a problem. I knew you would with your bi friends and all that Ds shit you go on with. So what are you going to do?" Will sat on the lounge smirking. I wished, not for the first time, that he wasn’t around. He went on "you could always leave the lil bitch to suffer whatever she is going to get."

“It aint shit Will and you know it , its no more shit then your biker gang is shit! Hell it’s for real and you know I help out the girls who belong to me. Like Cassie."

Will smirked "Oh yeah I know about Cassie. She comes round here often enough! Always wanting something"

"Well so you know its for real"

"Yeah" he admitted grudgingly "So what are you going to do? Like I said you could leave the bitch and let her suffer. "

And that is what I felt like doing. The bitch had run out on me, I didn’t owe her anything.

"And maybe" Will went on "it’s a trap to catch you so you can be worked over. Yeah I know what you do."

"Course you do damn it Will, you’ve seen it. Hell I’ve let you fuck Cassie"

"Only when you’re finished with her!" he snapped back

"So she is my bitch, she does what I tell her"

"Sometimes, anyway Jenn are you going to risk it and rescue your friend or are you going to leave her to the "Domme" He sneered that last word, I had never before heard so much contempt in his tone.

I went back to the bedroom to think. I needed to be away from Will. Luckily he just stayed watching the TV. I replayed what had gone on today. I tried to get my head around what that bitch Julia had been doing all day. I tried to understand her.. I told myself she hadn’t gone with Carla willingly. She’d had no choice.

And then that inner voice sneered at me "for sure, she did it to protect you. She did it to save you from getting seriously hurt. Bullshit. She went off with another Domme. She went cuz you lost, she found someone who was better then you. Pathetic bitch"

I tried to argue with that inner voice " Everything she had done that day said that she wanted to belong to me. The providing lunch, the insisting that she pay fro everything, the argument with the girl showed me that she was tough, the fight with Jade proved that she was better than the other subbies I had, and then the going away with Carla. The ultimate proof. She was protecting me."

The voice wasn’t convinced.. "You know what you should do, you know what you have to do. You know what the right thing to do is. Even if Julia is setting you up, even if its all false, you have to do what is right. And Will is right You have to risk it."

Yeah I knew what I had to do. I had to get Julia back.

I drove over to Carla's place, thank god I was able to find her in the phone book. I parked the auto and took the fire extinguisher out with me. It was times like these I wish I had one of those trunk monkeys that are on the Suburban Auto ads, but I’d have to manage with what I had.

I banged loudly on Carla’s door grasping the extinguisher in my other hand. She opened the door and I hit her hard on the head with the extinguisher. She fell groaning. I hit her again. She groaned more. Then I saw that she was dressed in black latex and leather, she was really into being a Domme she had all the right gear. "Well" I thought "we’ll see just how powerful you are bitch" I hit her again and she went out cold. I wasn’t going to t make the mistake that is always made in movies

I went to find Julia. She was tied, hanging from the ceiling by her hands, her feet hardly touched the ground. That alone must have been painful. I couldn’t see any marks on her

"Oh Ma’;am I am so glad you are here, I need you Ma’am I know now where I belong Ma’am please Ma’am take me home I’m yours Ma’am " Julia gushed.

"Now pet hold on lets get these straps undone first. I thought you said she was going to hurt you, there’s no marks here"

"No not yet she was taking her time, she even had a cup of coffee while I was strung up here, she said she wanted to make sure I was in the mood. She meant that she wanted to see me scared and I was. She is horrid she kept talking about what she was going to do to me. I was terrified."

"Ma'am?!" Julia jumped into my arms. "i need you Ma'am, there has been a lot of confusion and misunderstandings"

"Yes?" I said dryly.

"Well I think things got worked out now. Now that you rescued me I mean. I am so glad you came But it was horrible I am so sorry I went off with Carla, I am so sorry I was bratty on the beach, I know I was rude and nasty and …: her voice tailed off.

"Yes you were" I said.

"Ma’am oh forgive me please, I don’t need this, I want to be yours"

"Are you sure Julia?"

"Yes Ma;’am from the moment Carla walked off with me, I knew I had made a mistake. She scared me so."

"Well pet you don’t have to fear now." And then I thought of the perfect revenge, on both of them. Carla and Julia. Both had infuriated me, Carla with her dirty knee to my cxnt, Julia with her disloyalty. "Julia help me drag Carla into the room." Julia did so. Carla groaned a few times but was still out cold. I got some cold water and splashed it on her face. She groaned her eyelids fluttered and she looked around. Before Carla was properly awake again I ordered Julia "Julia, chain her up, the way she had you chained"

Julia did so.

"Now Julia, I want you to cane Carla. Yes use her own cane on her. Cane her ass till its red. And while you’re doing this I am going to use my cell phone to record this for history." I smiled and turned to Carla. "One word of what happened today, one word to any of my pets in the future and everyone will see you being caned by Julia. How would it be one of Chicago ’s dommes being caned by Jenn Peccavi’s pet?"

Carla glared at me, hating me. But she could do nothing.

I got plenty of pictures and movies. She was screaming in pain as Julia really lit into her. I almost felt sorry for Carla, but then I got over it."

“Ok pet enough of that. We’ll let her off the hooks now. " So saying I undid Carla who bounded forward ready to fight. But I sunk a hard punch into her belly. Carla grunted, all the exercises she boasted about didn’t seem to have done her much good. She doubled over and sucked air. Julia swing punch at her head. Both of sent jabs into her body. A dazed Carla tried to block but without much success. We grabbed her each of us holding one arm and sent her flying into the wall.
Each of us held one of her arms against the wall and pounded her belly with our other hand time after time. She shrieked. She begged to be let go. We let her and Carla, big brave Carla slid to the floor. Julia ripped at her former persecutor’s latex top, in a moment or two it was torn. Carla’s sexy black lacy bra emerged. I fumbled at her back and suddenly Carla was topless. "Can we tie her up again Ma’am?’ begged Julia.

"Oh yes pet" I smiled as Julia did so.

I rummaged round till I found Carla’s ‘toolbox’ and got out her nipple clamps. These had heavy weights on them, I should have expected a sadistic bitch like her to use these. I put them on her nips. She begged me not to.

I sneered at this pathetic bitch, "Its different when you’re taking the pain isn’t it Carla" I punched her in the belly for good measure. She sagged forward. I punched her again. She whimpered. I smirked and slapped her face.

I found her lipstick and wrote on her belly "Property of Jenn Peccavi". I found her vibrator and stuck it in her pussy and turned it on at high speed. I texted one of her Domme friends "Carla needs 2 c u soonest"

"Now dear Julia its time to slut you" I walked out with Julia still naked. I left Carla’s front door open.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

petelv

Re: Julia, Jade and Jenn at the beach
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »
Peccavi ,  A another great story.  I enjoyed very much.  Looking forward to more stories from you soon.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Julia, Jade and Jenn at the beach
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »
Tee hee! Had to smile at Carla getting some of her own medicine!  ;D :D 8)

BTW: somehow we end up having lots of fights on the beach, huh?  ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)