News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rebecca Vs Carly (Work dispute leading to a cage street fight)

• 16 Replies

Offline Wildcat Carly

I was lucky today to meet Rebecca, and then I strike gold, we both had time for a fight.
Few hours well spent on this fight, with a worthy competitor and a skilled writer.
Hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed it.

Carly

{alt}
Carly
Its early morning, I’m the 1st one to show up at work as usual, I like to have some advantage over my coworkers and get ahead start. I place my coffee mug on the desk and sit down. I smile when I look at the computer screen and see the reflection of my long shiny blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, clear tanned skin and perky C-cups, admiring my own beauty. I turn on my computer and plan my day, checking my emails 1st, then finalize my big project presentation, then few meetings here and there, before I go home. I don’t friends in this company. That’s how I like it, work is for work, not for socializing and having fun. I suppose I would feel a tiny bit sad about having no friends, but as I’m anything but ordinary. I’m completely content with the fact; the successful life a live is more than adequate compensation. The computer is on, and I start reading my emails.
"WTF" I yell loudly as I read the 1st email.
"Ms. Lauren
I’m writing you this email to inform you that the project we've been working on has been aborted. Its unfortunate that we won't be able to see all the hard work you've placed on it. Your efforts are recognized and appreciated.
Regards, Mike Cox"

Clasping my hands together, I didn’t expect that to happen at all, I didn't see it coming. I slam my palms on my desk in utter frustration and shut my eyes tightly, feeling the stabbing disappointment running through me. The last few weeks were pure hell working on that project, my big project, spending days and nights, hours and hours to present it to the heads as promised by my department head AND NOW ITS FUCKIN CANCELLED. I run toward Mikes office, he just has arrived. I kick the door open,
Me: "MIKE WTF HAPPENED"  
Mike: Carly, calm down, lets talk about this.
Me: You fuckin send me an email like that and expect me to be calm, what happened? I drop down to the chair; start sobbing in frustration, Mike comes around and places his hand on my shoulder
Mike: " I don't know the real reason behind it, it was orders from above but there are rumors that,…. that .... "
Mike started mumbling, then he didn’t say a word, when I raise my head, I see Becca standing at the door, smirking, laughing at me before she walks away. Can't believe it this bitch must have a hand in this. I get up and rush toward you. Mike holds me back Mike: lets go for a coffee. I nod my head. I calmed down during the coffee break I had with mike. I go to my desk, trying to come with a plan to ruin Rebeccas day as she did to mine. I look down at my purse, grab a piece of paper I've had for weeks now, slowly unfolding it, thinking about it, before I scan it and send it to Becca in an email

(Becca,
I know that you planned this, and I'd like you to know that the promotion you didn’t get few weeks ago was because of me. I cant stand you anymore, I want you to read that attachment carefully, don’t share it. If you dare to face me under those terms, reply back and Ill take care of the organization.

FUCK YOU BITCH,
Carly)

The paper was an ad I found on the street months ago, an advertisement for an underground fight club, a place to let your stress out, a place to sort our rivalries, I’ve been thinking about it for a long while, and I think it’s the right time to use it.
Yt

Rebecca
I normally manage to get to work a little late... no one calls me on it, and why should they?  I'm the top producer around here.  With that comes perks, and if I want to show up at 9:30 then I fucking show up at 9:30.  This morning, however, is an exception.  After all the backstabbing and manipulations that cold ice-queen Carly has played on me through the years, cutting me off and stealing deal after deal, I've finally managed to arrange my best payback yet: that project she has been pouring her life and heart into, the one that has been consuming her for quite a while now?  Yeah... with a few well placed emails, an after-work drink at a nice bar, and a few whispered insinuations... it will all be up in smoke.
So I am coming in early to see that...  and I am not disappointed.  Curses, stomping, slamming into Mike's office...  I slowly push out of my chair and wander over by his office.  Is that... is that... sobbing I hear?  OH god, I didn't even dare pray for that.  She's actually crying!  In Mike's office!!  That's fantastic.  I can't help but let myself be seen by the door, smirking and grinning from ear to ear.  I strut away to leave you wallowing in your misery, knowing you will know EXACTLY who is responsible for your ruination.  I go grab a cup of coffee, flirt with the cute delivery guy as an early package is dropped off, and feel like I am on top of the world as I make my way back to my desk...
As I sit down at my desk I open my email, wondering if I am going to see an office wide note from Mike about your resignation... but instead I have one from you.  I smile as I click it open, and my smile falters a bit as I read it.  I am not surprised I lost out on that promotion because of you... I assumed that already, but re-reading it remembers how much that hurt.  I click on the attachment and smile... thinking back to the last time we had a confrontation in the office, which ended with me hissing the words "I'd kick your ass right here if I didn't think you would use it to get me fired..." before stomping off.  My heart pounds as I think about actually clashing with you... but my fingers move on their own across the keyboard.
"Go ahead and arrange for the biggest mistake of your life bitch.  Love, Becca" and hit send. yt

Carly
Sitting on my desk, staring at the monitor, knocking my heals nervously on the marble floor, my coffee that getting cold, not doing anything else, or caring about anyone around.  Waiting for your reply, I can see that you are online, wondering if you are reading my email, wondering what are you going to think about it, wondering if you are going to reply, wondering if you are going to say yes or no. In the same time I start to question myself, did I rush into this decision, is it mistake, am I really ready for such experience, did I bite off more than I can chew. My heart beats hard and fast as I see (you've got mail notice popping off). I open your email. There is no turning back now , no point of questioning myself, you said yes, and we are on for it.
(Becca, soon  you are going to get an email with the details. Love Carly).
The following weeks passed so quickly, between me going to the fight club, checking it out, going over the rules, booking our event; and between me going there on regular basis, watching fights, watching strangers taking their frustration and stress on each other. Some who already knew each other like us, and complete strangers. Some fighter were semi pro fighters. It didn’t matter how good were the fighters, all the fights were aggressive, street fighting with a judge in the cage or pit, who only prevents serious injuries otherwise he wont interfere till one opponent totally dominates the other either by KO or submission.
I start taking notes from every fight, studying them. Our upcoming fight has become my new obsession. I start hitting the gym more often than I do, for longer hours, I even hired a private fighter for few home sessions. That’s who I am, if I accept a project or a challenge I take care of every small detail, I get obsessed with it, optimize my chances of success, leaving nothing to luck as others do.  
Here we are both in separate rooms, getting ready for the big event.
I close the door, locking it from the inside, switching off all the main lights, two mirror lights on either side of the room cast feint shadows, the harsh fluorescent light, the dampness from the shower, and the faint scent of fighters sweat and soap creating a hot and brooding primal atmosphere. I sit down on the bench wearing my tiny tight black spandex shorts and matching black tight bra, bare feet with black ankle supports. Isolating myself from the environment from the roaring crowd, planning each step, going over all the notes and advice I got from my coach, I slap my hands together and get up " you are ready for this Carly, show this bitch who you are, finish her now and for good"
The hostess takes the center stage as a small spotlight illuminates her. “Ladies, and gentlemen .. tonight we will see two new fighter, sorting their differences, with work related dispute, fighting to a finish. They fight to prove who is better and who is superior". The hostess raises her arm and a small gong sounds, at which two doors on the opposite sides opens. Out of the darkness I emerge, approaching the center until I’m few feet away from the hostess.  Staring at the opposite side as I see you coming it
yt

Rebecca
I get the email with the details and devour it... I'm not for one minute going to give you the satisfaction of thinking I am concerned, but away from the office I focus hard:  already a gym rat, I dial my training up to 11, working out harder than usual; pushing myself to new heights.  I show up a few times at the club to get a feeling for it; I expect to see you there, but as usual you're lazy ass is coasting on this.  That is fine; it just makes my life easier.  But I don't treat it easier... the next few weeks are a blur of action, training, focus...
The night of the event I am in my room... the smell of the crowd outside mingling with the humid air and the smell of fighter's sweat and the industrial scent of cleaning supplies.  I make sure my red sports bra and tight shorts are snuggly in place.  My feet are bare, and my hands have thin fingerless gloves pulled over them,  red with black trim.  I look myself in the mirror, feeling my heard hammering in my chest, when someone slams on the door.  "You're up, fresh meat."  I push up from the seat to standing, the chair scraping on the ground.
I leave the room and head towards the underground fighting arena... seeing the hostess starting the intro.  The smell of stale beer mixes with the other smells as I see you across the way.  I slam my right fist into my left hand as I wait my turn, my eyes focused like lasers at you.
yt

Carly
For weeks I imagined how it would be between you and me, our fit toned  bodies locked together, sharing sweat and spit, trading fists, kicks, throwing each other around. I imagined the heat and the raw physical pleasure of such a confrontation. Thinking about how satisfying it would be to humble you in such a way, in a way that only two special unique women with such a rivalry could understand and experience. I stretch and flex as you come closer, getting blonde hair pinned tightly into a ponytail. I turn to face you with the hostess standing between us. My blue sea like eyes, shimmering and crashing and churning staring deep into yours, standing calmly and confidently.
The hostess asks us to go to our corners, not even bump fist as we aren’t going to fake a fair fight, no sportsmanship
this is a ruthless street fight, I step backwards slowly, and my eyes never abandon yours, challenging you all the way till I reach my corner. I raise my hands, balled in fists, feet shoulders apart, knees and hips bent in semi crouch position, with my firm ass pushing through the tight shorts. The hostess raises her arm " GO" a gong sounds goes on, and I immediately step in, going to the center of the arena, walking side to side, sliding right and left as I approach you, keeping an eye on your moves as I haven’t seen you fighting before, but I know for granted that you are in a great shape, with an impressive physique, something that I've noticed before ..
but today you look more toned than usual, seems you too have been training for this. " you are dead meat Becca" Standing 2 feet apart, moving side to side to open you up
yt

Rebecca
I step to my side, as the hostess shouts "GO" and that bell rings, it sounds like it is ancient, but it also gets the job done: we (and the crowd) know the fight is on.  I move in sync with you without planning that, naturally.  You may be an idiot, a bitch, and a worthless co-worker... but you are dangerous.  I can see that in your movements.  I, however, know I am even more dangerous, so I don't let it scare me.  My dark hair, pinned back moments before the fight, sways slightly as we square off.  I raise my fists as we approach.  
"Really Carla?  I'm not the one who's entire future was just shit-canned because her precious project was destroyed.  The one you invested all that effort and time in?  The one you promised Mike would revolutionize the company... remember that one?" I ask, trying to get into your head as we square off.  I smile, knowing those words must sting, and I lunge forward, feinting a left/right punch combo but really just trying to distract you from the powerful left knee I want to bury in your toned abs.
yt

Carly
I raise my right fist in front of my face with my elbow tucked against my chest, my left fist covering my chin with my elbow guarding my abs, keeping my guard up. Initially we are not in reach of each other hands or feet. I watch your feet carefully, studying your movement, memorizing your routine, analyzing your speed, registering all of that useful info for later in the fight. We then step closer to each other in range of each other hits, I was going for the 1st attack, wanted to land the 1st punch on  your beautiful sharp nose.. but I wasn’t able to, your words totally distracted me. My blood suddenly boiling up and rose to my head. Despite expecting such trash talking, I couldn’t help but get mad. With my chest visibly pounding, I glance at you shooting you with a gaze full of anger.
"Fucking whore, you are going to pay for .... " you interrupt me before I could complete my sentence, 2 jabs toward my face, I block them easily with my fists, pushing your arms to the sides, opening you up, I smirk as I  aim to send a fist to your unprotected face. Offffff  you had another say in this as you knock the air out of my lungs, with a knee that digs in deeply into my tight abs, crushing them. I double up, spit out, with my arms crossed over my belly, I didn’t see this coming at all. I take rapid steps backwards and to the side, (FUCK THIS CARLY, HOW DID YOU ALLOW THIS"  I yell deep inside
yt

Rebecca
My hands shoot out as you start backing up, my right grabbing at your pinned up blonde hair, my left grabbing at your arm.  My face splits into a big smile as I see you suffering from my knee shot.  I know it is only the first blow, but it felt SO GOOD to double you over.  You've always been such an insufferable bitch, and finally making you feel pain... actual, physical pain, not just the emotional torture we've inflicted on each other for years now... is very satisfying.  "OH no no no Carly, where are you going?" I ask as your face contorts in pain from the blow...
"Don't go away, I'm just getting started!" I snarl and the muscles in my arms and shoulders stand out as I strain, yanking you back towards me... but not into another knee, no... I try yanking you to me, but I also shift my footing, twisting so I am moving to facing the same way as you... lunging forward, I try hurling you face first into the unforgiving bars of the cage you invited us into... letting out a snarling hiss as I push hard, slamming you forward towards the metal.
NNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
yt

Carly
Giving a tiny squeal at the pain. My eyes begin to well with tears, not only from the physical pain but from dissatisfaction of what’s happening, from emotional pain, from disappointment in myself. Not only I lost my project but if this continues ill loses the fight, lose my bride. This is not how I imagined things to be in my life. Your words stab me, gritting my teeth with my hands shaking, I try my best to calm my nerves as I recover from your hit. You grab my hair and arm, pulling me up, I look at your glistening orbs I feel the pain making me stronger.
I get up shooting you with angry eyes. Hands trying to reach for your pony and arm, to lock up with you but not fast enough. As soon as I reach for them you twist your body, your core flexing and tensing. Your quads and gluteus are so firm, bulging through your short showing off their killer definition. You snarl and throw me toward the cage steal wall, I scream as I stumble forward, not able to slow down.  I lift my foot and and plant it against the wall just before crashing against it, I let you get me close to the wall, then I push with all my mighty, as I throw my head backwards aiming for your face and my right elbow toward your side, trying to hit you in every possible way, groaning
yt

Rebecca
I smile in satisfaction as we race towards the cage, but at the last moment you raise your foot and block the slam.  Before I can shift tactics, my face explodes in pain as the back of your head slams into it.  Almost simultaneously an elbow drives into my ribs and your back slams into my front as you kick off the cage, driving your body into mine.  I let out a gasp as the violent impact knocks me dizzy for a moment, my hands dropping from your hair and arm... I fall backwards, not expecting that as I crash onto my back.  The crowd screams in approval at the big counter, but I don't care about that....
My chest rises and falls as I blink rapidly, my right hand coming up to wipe my nose with the back of it... seeing a red smear; the back of your head must have bloodied my nose.  I blink quickly, trying to clear my head... shaking it as I lay there, arms working at my sides to my elbows as I start to push myself up, panting... the light overhead the cage beating down on us.  yt

Carly
I pushed you with all my strength, I didn’t want to fail again, didn’t want to give you another advantage, another chance to torture me, to abuse my body. This is the Carly I am, the one who is determined and focused. No matter what the obstacles are, I get what I want. I watch my foot planting on the wall, my muscles hardening, boosting me, and sending me flying against you. Everything happening as planned, I turn around to watch you on your back, even better, I smirk , standing above you " now that’s where you always should be on your back with me on top, you fuckin whore"
Although I want to enjoy the view of you on your back, of your bleeding nose, of your rapid shallow breathing. Although I want to hear your moans, music to my ears, I don’t do so, there is no time to waste, and you are dizzy and blinking, with a narrow window to keep going on before you recover.  You pull  your feet toward you as you try to push yourself up " where are you going bitch, come here" I grab  your left foot, pulling it, extending your leg, " you aren’t going to walk out of here" I drop down with my knees on your extended leg aiming to hurt your ankle
yt

Rebecca
I feel your knees slam into my leg near the ankle and I scream in pain, my back jerking off the rough cage floor as I shriek.  The crowd loves it, but I don't... my lower legs throbs with pain.  But I dig down, using that pain as a weapon, and I curl my right knee towards my chest as your knees grind onto my left calf/ankle, further driving the pain of your sudden impact home.  I bare my teeth in a snarl as the right knee almost touches my heaving chest, then I SNAP it out and up in a kick, looking to slam the sole of my foot into your pretty face, hoping to hurl you off me.
NGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
yt

Carly
My knees fall exactly where I aimed for, over your ankle, I hit the canvas with a thud. My coach advised me to try and disable my opponent early in the fight, an easy move with huge impact that I’ll gain its benefit throughout the fight. (Good job Carly, I congratulate myself) I watch your grimacing face as you scream in pain, a wild smile appears on my face, a smile I haven’t had in a long while, not since I ruined your promotion. Fuck the promotion, this is more satisfying. I hold your foot and shin in place and I keep pushing down on your ankle with my knee, crushing, grinding hard in small circles. The judge comes behind me, tapping my shoulder " No broken bones" ...
I turn around " fuck off, ...." and the fuckin judge distracted me. In a matter of seconds my face was smashed by your foot, my head snaps to the side, my neck cracks, and my hair flies in the air. I flew off and fell on my side. I lay down on the floor, not moving. My vision is blurry, my ears ringing, nauseated, and gagging.
yt

Rebecca
Wincing, I sit up after the big kick  (and the bigger fan reaction) as I push once again to my elbows.  I see you sprawled in front of me, face first on the cage floor.  I smile... despite the pain in my leg (fuck, would she have broken my shin if it weren't for that??) I enjoy the sight of you laying there groaning and moaning, your head shifting side to side.  I roll over, and don't bother pushing to my feet... my prey is on the ground, so that is where I am staying!
I crawl over to you, straddling your back as you gasp, and my left hand grabs for your blonde ponytail, yanking your head back... drool coming from your lips as I do so.  "FUCKING BITCH!" I scream and unleash a series of vicious if not well-aimed shots with my right fist at your face.  This is more street fight than MMA, and I definitely want to make you feel... PAIN!
yt

Carly
Laying down on the floor, slowly gaining consciousness, the room isn’t turning around anymore and I can see through the blurriness, but my hearing is still affected, cant hear damn a thing. I panic as I try to look for you around, pushing up with my  hands and feet, crawling away, going to the opposite direction to where you were as far as I remember. I can’t concentrate, my mind is racing, trying to come up with ways to escape from you right now. I can’t see you, but I can feel your presence.  You get over my back, your perfect ass sits on my lower back, crushes me down to the floor, flattens my body over the canvas, I immediately move my arms to cover my face and I lock my ankles together, cross my legs, I don’t want my be caught in any back breakers...
You grab me by my ponytail, my hair pulled to the roots, my scalp on fire, and as much as I want to resist and keep my face protected against the floor I cant do that, you yank hard, arching my neck, pulling my face off the floor, feeling aching excruciating pain over my neck spine. That wasn’t it, you start sending blind bombarding fists to my face, 1st two score and hit me hard, till I finally manage to cover my face again, blocking your fists. My right eye swollen and tearing, (how the hell will I explain this tomorrow). I pull my legs underneath me, bending my knees and hips. I push hard, getting my ass off the ground, my legs totally extended with my face down on the floor, start bending and pushing, bucking hard, trying to toss you off me " GET OFF ME"  
yt

Rebecca
I won't lie: the feeling of my fist connecting with your pretty face, and the sounds that came from your lips were both memories I'll treasure for quite a while: so much fun making you suffer.  But you aren't the type to fold, even under a pretty cruel beating, and as you start to cover up, you manage to get your feet under yourself and buck me off with a violent thrust, sending me sprawling off of you as I lose my grip on your hair.  I buck and roll onto the cage floor, leaving a sweat stain in my wake...
I plant my hands on the ground and push up to my feet, fairly quickly I have to say, a little impressed with myself.  I feel a shooting pain in my ankle, still, but it can bear my weight.   I breathe deeply, my chest heaving as I rise to my feet.  "OK, then, slut... get up... if you can... get up and lets see what you've got... if anything!" I snarl, lips curled back, chest heaving, eyes glaring...
yt

Carly
A thin sheen of sweat starting to form across our backs and upper bodies. You wanted a worth competitor, someone who wanted a hard uninhibited fight. That’s what you wanted and I’m going to give it to you. I roll toward one of the cage walls, pulling on the cage getting myself up. Catching my breath, gasping , panting with my breasts heaving up and down. Tasting my own blood, spitting on the side, seeing my spit mixed with blood. Both the kick and the punch cracked my lips, luckily I didn’t lose a tooth or two. I touch my face feeling the damage you inflicted on my face, right eye slowly swelling with time though slightly open and I can see with it.
I notice how you grimace in pain when you stand up on your left foot. I might be in a worse shape than you, but I’m not giving up, I’m not done yet, there is more in me than what appears. Glaring into your eyes, fixing and furious, feeling the strength behind your body. Trying desperately to find a weakness behind your confidence but I find none, daring and urging you to give me more, showing you that I can take it. I start moving toward you, raising my fists again, making my way toward your left side, where I know you’ll be slower to move. I approach you, sending a right hook toward your face as I bend my upper body. A fake fist to distract you as I dive into you, digging my toes into the canvas, pushing forward, using my long toned legs into my advantage, slamming my right shoulder against your toned abs. Snarling as I move in, forcing you against the cage wall
yt

Rebecca
I see you coming in at my left... bitch is a bitch but she isn't stupid.  But I'm far from helpless on that side, so if that is how she wants it, then that's fine with me!  I bring my guard up and as you swing I make the mistake of thinking you are just overcommitting, not feinting, and I fall for it, bringing my guard up and exposing my torso... leaving it open to your charge.  I let out a grunt and a WHOOOSH of air as you slam into my body, driving me back roughly.  I stop only once I hit the rough metal cage...
My body is plastered to the cage wall as your charge sends me slamming into it.  Metal biting into exposed skin at my back, and the force of your momentum making the cage rattle with the impact.  The fans love that, and scream in appreciation.  I squeeze my eyes shut in pain, but I don't want to let you get away without paying for that... eyes closed, I lock my hands together and raise them up then slam them down on where I think your lower back should be in a double-axe handle blow. UUUUUUUUUUPMMMPPHHFFF!
yt

Carly
I kept moving forward like a raging bull, your feet were barely touching the canvas till the moment your back slammed against the cage. I don’t stop or slow down, I grab the cage bars with both hands on the sides of your body, move back then push forward as I pull with my arms, slamming my shoulder into your solar plexus, hoping that will make breathing a difficult task for you, digging my shoulder deeply, abs almost touching your spine from the crushing force. Your groans mixed with the crowd cheers boost my  energy, I keep pounding that body, moving back and forth.
I should've stepped away, I should've held your right leg up, and kept you bouncing on your weak left foot, I should’ve got up and fucked up your face with my fists, but I didn’t. I got caught in the moment and lost my track, lost my focus, and ignored my coach advices. I did it cause your screams and moans were music to my ears, I did it because it felt nice pinning you like a rag doll against the wall, but now I’m paying for my ignorance. Your fists fall down into my back. like a demolition truck wrecking ball.
My knees give up, I fall down on my knees in front of you, arching my back, crying in pain. I know this is what I signed up for, but the pain is unbearable, I don’t know for how long I can withstand such pain
yt

Rebecca
I feel the pounding of my abs subside as the double axe handle landed and did its job... thank fucking god.  I lean against the cage, even as the wall bites into my back.  My abs, abs I am (justifiably!) proud of, ache from the pounding you gave them, even as sweat drips down my body.  I spit to the side, a mix of blood and spit, as I see you kneeling before me.  Even through the pain, the sight of this proud blonde bitch kneeling before me is kinda awesome.... but I also know you well enough to know that you aren't going to just hang there forever.  Not by a long-shot... you're too vicious for that!  
My hands unclench and reach back, grabbing the cage above and behind me, above my shoulders.  My fingers wrap around the sometimes rusting metal and I squeeze tightly, keeping a grip... and using that to raise my good right foot up, swinging it up as I try to slam the sole of it into your tit, to slam you backwards... not stupid enough to try to use my left foot after the abuse you dished out to it earlier
yt

Carly
On my knees, my hands go to my back for a second before I move them in front of me, I needed that back rub, cant wait for this fight to end, to give my whole body healing treatment, I've already booked a doctor appointment, and a full day at my favorite spa, and I’ve already asked for few days off from work. Although few days wont be enough for my wounds to heal, they will be enough for some concealing make over to hide those bruises.
Hands balling into fists, arms in front of me covering my lower face and upper body. I look up at you between my fists, not sure if I should roll away, or get up, as I see you ready to charge...
I decided to stay still, that’s the best option out of several bad ones. You pull yourself up, your whole body moving upward, showing grace, great power and physique as you lift your body with your arms. I swallow my saliva, worried from what’s going to happen next. You send a right kick toward my body, I cross my arms, blocking your kick, my arms snap back against my body from the strength of your kick, but that’s way better than being kicked directly. I push your leg away, and as soon as your feet touch the floor again, I send one-two punches to your crotch, right left rapid uppercuts that should disable you if they contact
yt

Rebecca
I feel my foot connect with your body, but the blow is cushioned by your crossed arms.... as my feet land back on the canvas, my body spread out as my arms still grasp the bars above and behind me, you show your determination by uncoiling those arms and firing two sharp, vicious uppercuts that connect with the front panel of my shorts.  I gasp in pain and push off the cage, staggering to my left, leaning against the cage as I squeeze my face shut in pain... teeth gritted, shoulder leaning against it as I hobble, wincing from my ankle and my crotch....
the crowd roars at your cheap (but totally within the realm of the expected in this grimy underground fight club) tactics... screaming CARLY CARLY CARLY as I hobble along the cage wall... yt
(so I don't mind pain in the scenario <locking on a hold, etc> and other things in scenario

Carly
You fell down on your toes, with your crotch wide open. I almost saw an imaginary spot light over your crotch, a sign to hit you, an open invitation to invade your privacy, I saw the chance and took it. My fists make contact, almost sending you up on  your toes. I curl the side of my lips in pleasure as I see you hobbling away from me. I grab the metal bars, pulling myself up, slowly recovering from the beating you gave to me, my right eye totally shut right now. It needed some ice on it to prevent it from swelling, too late right now...
I stagger behind you, catching up with you after few steps, grabbing your shoulder "don't worry Becca, the pain is going to end soon" I turn you around by the shoulder, making sure you see my victorious face, face of the top woman, the alpha lady, your superior. I ram my forehead against your face, you ruined my face, and I’m going to do the same thing to you, its payback time. Moving my head backwards, and sending my forehead toward your face, aiming to catch your nose and  the bridge between your eyes
yt

Rebecca
Still reeling from the low blows, I stagger along the wall, panting and gasping, wincing and moaning.  You don't let me get too far, however, when your hand grabs my right shoulder and spins me around, slamming my back into the cage.  I bring my arms up, grabbing at your biceps to tie them up and prevent a punch, just as I start to raise my left knee, hoping to put an obstacle in your way to a knee shot.  My blue eyes meet your blue eye, the other swelling shut. "Your pain is only start...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!" and you cut off my counter with a vicious headbutt that slams your forehead into the bridge of my nose.
My legs go wobbly as my vision explodes into a sea of stars of pain.  I sag against the cage, dazed and staggered, sweat dripping off of me.  My ears buzz and feel like there is cotton in them as I lose my sense of balance... the whole world swims around me, and my stomach heaves in my belly as a wave of nausea overwhelms me.... I stay on my feet only due to our mutual grips on each other's arms/shoulders, my body going limp against the cage in your grip.
OOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yt

Carly
I turn you around, standing face o face, glaring into your blue orbs , we are so close that I can see my blue eyes reflecting inside your gaze. Your eyes are blue like the sky right before the sun disappears, 1st time I notice how beautiful they are, too bad you are such a bitch and a nasty whore otherwise we could’ve been friends. I move my head back and ram it into your face, OHHHHHH GOOOOD, I scream in pain, fuckin pain, this bitch used her weak left broken leg to ram her knee into my crotch, caught me in the same time I slammed her face. How on earth this could happen. We fall into each other arms, barely able to stay on our feet, leaning against the cage.
Indeed I want to beat you, but what keeps my fire white hot is the way you are taking it. Locked in combat, a fundamental primal connection brings us closer that we could ever be, except as lovers. Its not love that drives us to fall into each other arms, quite the reverse. I HATE YOU. We both sucked the energy, stamina and power from each other. Bruised each other badly, cracked our lips, we both got more than what we bargained for. I'm still shocked in pain, feeling waves of pain running through my spine, I shift my weight to the side, leaning your back against the cage. My breasts pressed against yours, abs breathing in and out as one, stepping on each other toes. I grab your ponytail, loosening it, taking a handful of your dark hair, pulling your head away from the cage, then ramming it
ramming slowly by hard, " You" SLAM "are" SLAM "fuckin" SLAM" "DEAD" ...
yt

Rebecca
Still dazed by the headbutt, I hang there, dripping sweat, blood and saliva onto you and the floor as we struggle in a clumsy but furious clinch against the wall of the cage.  My head spins from the blow that staggered and dazed me, and I feel the bile rising in my throat as my belly does somersaults.  I gag reflexively to keep it down as we lean into one another, panting and gasping.  My hands are just starting to shift their grip on your upper arms as I start to focus through the pain...
When your fingers sink into my hair, popping the band that held it in a ponytail as you get a good tight grip, then SLAM the back of my head into the cage, over and over and over again.  I let out a scream of agonized pain as you batter my head against the metal.  My hands release your arms and reach up, blindly raking at your face in desperation... as the darkness starts to overwhelm me, and I sink into a sea of agonized unconsciousness, the only thing able to pierce that darkness is the overwhelming pain....
My body goes limp as I slump weakly... eyes rolling into my head.
yt

Carly
I feel your body slowly giving up, your hands letting go of my wrists, but I’m not done with you yet. I press my abs and thighs against yours, sliding right thigh between your thighs, arching my back to give myself enough space to pull and push your head back against the cage. Holding you up. I keep going, ramming the back of your head against the cage. You move your fingers to my face, covering my face, " LET GO" I slam your head twice and shake my head but you rack at my face with your nails OHHHHHH, your nails mark my face, forehead down to cheeks, 10 scratching marks left by your nails. Forced to let go of your hair, I cover my face with both hands ...
My beautiful face totally ruined by all of your attacks, as if kicking me and punching me in the face weren’t enough, as if a swollen, totally shut eye isn’t enough, as if bleeding lips aren’t enough you had to rack at my face. Impulsively my hands go to your face, and rack your face as well
yt

Rebecca
I slump down to my ass against the wall, as my body gives up the struggle and my mind retreats (was beaten into?) a place further removed from the pain... further removed isn't entirely escaping, though, as hints of the agony of my body creep through the pit of unconsciousness I've fallen into, causing me to moan and shift in agony against the wall.  
The judge looks over and sees me unconscious... then sees the crowd cheering as you retaliate for my last attack.  For a moment the judge considers stopping the battle now, as I have become non-responsive, but then pauses and shrugs, as I brought some of that on myself for my last ditch effort... hanging nearby to stop things if need be... the crowd roars at the viciousness of the battle as you stand over me as I lean with my back to the cage...
yt

Carly
Your body slowly sliding against the cage. Your ass hits the canvas with a thud. I run to your side, away from the reach of your hands or feet. Throughout the fight you were able to come back, disregard the pain, fighting through it, and hurting me even more. Through the fight you've proven to be a worthy rival, not only at work but in the cage. Not just a beautiful face or a mastermind of ruining my life but a body of a fighter and a spirit of a warrior. You go down and I’m waiting for you to come  back at me, being cautious, I don’t get closer, as any mistake will cost me the fight.
I look at you and then the judge, you aren’t moving, I point to him to check on you, but he shrugs. Oh my its going to be my job to check on you. Should I leave you alone be and see if you will get up, or should I hit you more, or should I make sure that you are still alive and breathing. None of the options seems perfect. Damn it, as much as I hate you, I don’t want you to sustain any permanent damage, I fall on my knees beside you, holding your head, shaking you, slapping your cheeks slightly " Becca, wake up". The judge finally acknowledges that you are out, that you are unconscious. The side doors open with paramedics coming in to pick both of us. I get pulled away from you, worried  but excited , raising my arms to the air, celebrating an earned victory
yt

Rebecca
I am sinking deeply into that warm if painful sea of unconsciousness when something starts dragging me out of it.  "noooooooooo.............. nooooooooooo.................." I mutter, not wanting to face all that blinding pain that seems like it is on the other side of this gulf.  But as your slaps start to revive me, and my eyelids flutter open.  I let out a gasp of pain the agony of my body, from the marks on my face to the pain in my ankle and everything in between starts flooding into me.  I wipe my face again, brushing sweat-soaked hair out of my face as my eyes waver in and out of focus... finally sharpening, cutting into focus as I see a sight above me:
My blonde rival, hands raised in triumph.  My stomach turns, disgusted at the sight, half of that disgust aimed at myself for allowing this to happen, how could you let that Carly bitch beat you, Rebecca?  I hiss in hatred as off duty paramedics (or at least people good enough to convince this underground club they knew one end of a first aid kit from another) start checking on me, flashing lights in my face, examining my injuries.  
I hiss in anger, frustration, rage and fury as the announcer steps back into the cage.  "And your winner... let's hear it for Carly!" which is totally unnecessary as the crowd is already screaming for you, the judge raising your fist in the air as you disgustingly celebrate your victory.
yt
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:48:39 AM by Wildcat Carly »

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Re: Rebecca Vs Carly (Work dispute leading to a cage street fight)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 07:01:45 AM »
Amazing fight ! ! ! Thank you both for sharing it with us x x x

Rebecca ~is~ gold !! Makes me feel bad that I've been slacking about putting our log out for ages !! But it will come out soon x

Offline Wildcat Carly

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 07:06:16 AM »
Thanks Emily, glad you enjoyed the fight. 
I reckon your statement " Rebecca is without doubt (gold).

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:14:53 AM »
Thanks Emily, glad you enjoyed the fight. 
I reckon your statement " Rebecca is without doubt (gold).

Ha ,, I was just confirming what you said ,, you both are gold ~ ~ ~ I didn't need to state the obvious x

Congratulations on the win ,, but a word of advice ,, you better watch your back and sleep with one eye open from now on ,, Becca does ~not~ forget nor forgive !!

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 07:22:52 AM »
*nods in Carly's direction* I put up a good fight, I think, but Carly pulled it out in the end.  Congrats... but don't think this is the end of our feud.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 02:43:51 PM »
*nods in Carly's direction* I put up a good fight, I think, but Carly pulled it out in the end.  Congrats... but don't think this is the end of our feud.

Rebecca would win if there was no audience.  Rematch should be alone somewhere.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
This was so well prepared....beautifully presented....very detailed...and very exciting!

Congratulations to both of you for a great read!

GG

Offline Wildcat Carly

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
I'm glad that this isn't the end of our feud. Looking forward to fight you privately as Sinclairfan suggested.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 02:32:39 PM »
Damn good fight!

Offline Wildcat Carly

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 03:52:24 PM »
Thanks Galinka, Sinclair fan, Alina, Golden girl and Scotty for your nice comments.
I have no doubt that me and Rebecca will cross paths again, will keep you updated ;)

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 06:12:17 PM »
What an amazing fight! You two are GOLD. Can't wait to try you myself. Damn you blondes.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 09:53:28 AM »
good match,great work,

Offline cattygirl1992

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 07:09:21 AM »
I love this kind of fight, the intensity, the flow of the story, the whole battle. I would be curious to see how either of you would fair against me...

Offline Kim19

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 11:53:36 PM »
*Checking out two potential rivals and loving what I see*…very nice match, entertaining and lots of efforts into it, thanks for sharing and congratulations to both!

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 02:19:14 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words.  Carly is a great opponent!