News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

fireworks the road to vindication/ bustytiffany35 vs lexibabe

• 48 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
this  is a final chapter  in a series of fights  that bustytiffany35 and I have been involved in...the first a story fight  in clique wars...the second  a poll fight.

fcf members have  1 vote    this poll.  you may change your vote at anytime based on post  and activity  made  by each of us..
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:19:52 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: fireworks the road to vindication/ bustytiffany35 vs lexibabe
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 11:43:46 PM »
Team Tiffany

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 11:49:42 PM »
tired  hungry  and dirty  I ride  my golden palomino  gambler  ..down the dusty street  of the small sleepy town....the name   that I don't know...just another  small one horse town  like I have riden through so many times. Staying  a few steps ahead of sheriff tiffany..the big blonde law cat that has been on my trail  since I  busted out of her jail  in Cattyville..She had captured my accomplishes Misty and Kelli. then again  I eluded  her clutches  in HELLWATER  a few  months back.but she had been a big part in rounding up some of my gang  there, now she has made it her mission  to capture me.  I scan the town from side to side  getting a few nervous glances from the townspeople   ...nothing much different  than any of the other towns   I have been in

a liverly stable....a blacksmith.....a general merchantile.....hotel...saloon....telegraph....a restraunt
but what catches my eye the most  and the real reason  i'm ,here the bank a big brick building  .
look out of place  in this  dust pot.....I plan on making a  withdrawal  from there before I leave

it will be my last  job I tell myself   after this   I plan to go to California   ...to a town I have heard  about...called VINDICATION....no on will know me there   I can  start over.  but first I know  that i'll have to deal with the sheriff   once more....but first   I need to stop at the saloon  to quench my thirst and make my plans for the bank...{yt tiffany}

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:56:50 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 07:38:21 AM »
at the saloon  I take my drink  a cold saspirella  and walk to a table....I notice the gal at the piano
and think I recognize  her     ......nah   it's not elektra'     her tits are bigger than Elektra's

one of the guy's at the bar  walks over  and starts yammering at me...easy to tell he has had a bit to nuch of the rot  gut....still he seems nice and is respectful...and he gives me some interesting  information....there sheriff is out of town    today    seems  a outlaw  is in the area

lexibabe?    nah never heard of her   I say..........must  be a  real  bitch ::)
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 03:56:01 PM »
"Y'all won't get away with--Mmph!"

My words were cut off by the white bandana that Lexi ties roughly over my mouth, gagging me into silence while Misty finishes trussing me up tight with my own lasso. I squirm and writhe between em', but it's no use, Misty was an expert at tying and the ropes around my hands, ankles, shoulders and breasts were gonna hold me captive for a real long time. I sat there, helplessly bound and gagged, right in my own jail cell, as the two outlaws smirked down at me, taunting me, admiring at their handiwork. I glared hotly at Lexi as they moved outta the cell, locking the door behind em', leaving me in there to struggle haplessly in my bonds. Lexi..the smug bitch was revelling in her moment. She had tricked me into freeing her, and along with her gals they beat me down, captured me, and trussed me up and locked down. Their daring escape was a success, complete with a final taunt from the infamous raven-haired outlaw that left me stirring in anger and glaring at her as they disappeared into the night.

I'll get ya, Lexi..mark my words..I'll get ya..

Months had rolled on since that fateful night in Cattyville when Lexi and her gang escaped my jail. Ever since then, I've been hot on that outlaw's trail, determined to capture her and bring her to justice. I've come close, so damn close, to catching her, but time and time again she's eluded my grasp. This wild chase hadn't been a complete loss -- I did manage to capture Misty and Kelli, her valued accomplices, and I was instrumental in dismantling her gang back in Hellwater. But still, no Lexi. Every time, she just managed to slip thru my fingers. Worse yet, each and every time I'd come close to catching her, she'd somehow get the best of me, escaping into the night and leaving me hogtied and gagged.

Well, not again. Not anymore. This time, this time it'll be different! This time, I'll bring the infamous Lexibabe to justice!

The double-doors to the town's waterin' hole swing open, and a tall, buxom platinum blonde struts in, commanding everyone's attention. Her busty, ample breasts are barely concealed in a white corset, with a matching miniskirt wrapped about her shapely hips. Fishnets run up her long, toned legs, while a pair of knee-high white cowgirl boots adorn each foot. White gloves, a white banana knotted about her neck, and a white cowgirl hat sitting atop her head complete her attire. Her lustrous mane of platinum blonde hair cascades down her back to her curvy ass. A pair of coiled lassos hang on the black leather belt slung low on her hips. Her deep green eyes narrow evenly and scan the saloon, making it abundantly clear that the busty, platinum blonde Sheriff, Tiffany, is looking for a certain someone. She takes a few steps forward...

(yt Lexi!)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 05:05:12 PM »
Tiffany all the way!!!   :-*

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 11:54:02 PM »
Lexi wins this because I say so

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 11:59:42 PM »
I have some  time  to freshen up and  to change clothes...and have some  lunch  at the restraunt
the food was actually pretty good  for a change..then I take a tour of the hole of a town
but the main thing    I walk into the bank to look it over...it's quiet  only one teller  and the banker
on duty it should be a easy job..i'll be back   around closing time.

I walk into the merchantile  buying myself  some sweet treats..as I walk out  looking toward the saloon...I freeze.....I see what could be sheriff tiffany's horse.....a hot dry wind kicks up a dust devil on  main street.....how did she get her so quick?  I walk across the street...and look over the horse
oh yeah  it's sheriff tiffany alright.

a little anger boils inside me   i'll have to forget the bank job for now....this will be as good a place as any to face her......I know she is probably in the saloon looking for me....then  a plan forms
I I unhitch her horse  and quietly lead it to a side street....then slap it hind quarters  sending it galloping away......blonde sheriff's   they never learn....that bring's a snort of laughter from me

then I turn and walk back toward's the saloon    ..stealing myself  for the coming showdown  {yt tiffany}
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 01:49:06 AM »
All eyes are locked on me once I've made my way into the saloon. They continue following me as I saunter in, and never really leave my buxom figure as I quietly scan the crowded floor. The patrons of the saloon give me all kinds of looks, some appear timid and curious, others agitated and rattled. Quite a few just flat-out leer at me. I'm used to that. After a few moments of lookin' about, I realize Lexi ain't amongst these folks. I sigh heavily.

"Can I help you, darling?"

A voice as rich as honey opens up from my side, and I guide my eyes over to the bar from where the voice originated from. My expression softens as I gaze at a young voluptuous woman wearing a lacy green dress, with dark silken hair swept up into a bun and piercing blue eyes staring right into mine. She stands there behind the bar, lazily wiping down empty mugs and steins with a rag, a warm, comforting smile on her full, rosy lips. I tap the tip of my hat to her and step a lil' closer to the counter.

"Ya probably might. I'm lookin' for someone."

"Aren't we all?" the bartender replies smoothly, flashing me a wink, which makes me blush a bit.

"This is strictly business, kiddo. The gal I'm lookin' for is a fugitive on the run."

"Mm. Aren't they all?" The smile on her face deepens and she sets down her freshly cleaned stein. "A fugitive, huh? So, that makes you what, a bounty hunter, then?"

"A Sheriff, actually."

"Well, this town's already got a Sheriff," she sighs, sounding a little annoyed herself. She pauses, sizing me up slowly. "But, not nearly as good looking.."

The blush on my cheeks deepens as the bartender smiles dreamily.

"So, who's this outlaw you're gunning after?"

"She goes by the name 'Lexibabe'. About average height, slim build. Long black hair, tanned complexion. A real looker, and a real troublemaker. She's been runnin' amuck across several towns in the past few months," I shake my head in annoyance, propping my elbows atop the counter top. "Hittin' up banks, robbin' stage coaches, causing mayhem wherever she goes. Her trail's gone cold about a month ago, but she popped up very recently and I tracked her down here, to this very town. She must have just rode in today. Ya seen anyone like that pass on thru here?"

I narrow my eyes at the pretty bartender, but she simply shrugs in response. "I'm sorry, honey. I haven't seen anyone like that in my bar, or around here in the last few hours."

I study the gal's face for a moment, trying to detect if she's hiding something..or, someone. But she seems to be on the level. I sigh again and nod, leaning back onto my heels as I straighten up.

"That's all right, kiddo," I reply softly, glancing around the saloon once again. "Damn it, I know she's gotta be around here, somewhere.."

"Well hon, I'll keep an eye out for her, just for you," the bartender coos, "in the meantime, how about I fix you a drink?"

I look back at her and a faint grin touches my lips. I'm about to take her up on that offer before I notice a a flight of stairs leading to the second level just on the other side of the room. I nod to em' and look back at the gal, asking, "mind if I take a look upstairs, first? Who knows, she might have snuck up there when ya weren't lookin'."

She chuckles softly. "Work never stops for a girl like you, does it?" Nonchalantly, she waves her hand in the direction of the stairs. "There's just a few empty rooms up there, don't think you'll find what you're looking for. But go on ahead, honey. Just try not to cause much of a ruckus while you're up there."

I tip my hat at her and flash her a smile. "I'll try my best, ma'am." With that, I turn to the stairs and make my way up...

(yt Lexi)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 07:27:27 AM »
my plan   to confront the sheriff  in the street...do what needs to be done   so that I can continue with my plans...this sheriff has become a thorn  in my backside   
so  I wait..and wait..still she does  not come out..fighting the instinct to leave
no I tell myself  it's time  I settle up with sheriff tiffany.

I walk  to the saloon and peer inside  then push through the doors stoping ust on the inside looking around the  darkened room...no sheriff..i begin to wonder if she did   come in here

I glance at the bar maid.....she seems to have something on her mind  I walk over  to the bar.

barmaid......you would'ent be lexibabe  ..would you?
what if I am? what is it to you

barmaid.....ohhh  nothing.....but
but what?

barmaid....ohh nothing..none of business.....but a big blonde was just here  asking questions.about you..said she was a sheriff.

what did you tell her?
barmaid    ohh  nothing

where did she go?

barmaid...glancing at the stairs....we have  some empty rooms...she seemed to think you might be in one of them

I look towards the stairs..nod and smile......thanks   I tell  the barmaid
and walk towards the steps    the local  hat talked to me earlier  walks in front of me

why don't you just leave   i'll distract the sheriff giving you time to leave...that sheriff looks mad  and mean

ohhh I know all about  sheriff tiffany.....and thanks for the offer   bu this is something  that has to be settled. walk past the man  and slowly up the steps   {yt tiffany}
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 05:27:00 PM »
The 2nd floor consisted of a long hallway with several doors on either side. Simple, practical, devoid of anyone but myself, unfortunately. I slipped into the first room on the left. Looked to be some kinda storage room, several boxes and crates stacked on top of each other lining the walls, a few chairs scattered about. Nothing of interest here, and no one hiding. I turned around and ducked into the room opposite of it. It was a small room with a single bed, a small desk, and a medium sized dresser, but again, no one was occupying it. The next three rooms down the hall were all identical - bland and empty.

Exasperated, I sighed loudly, then proceeded into the last room at the end of the hallway. I stepped in, and found myself in a much larger, nicely furnished room, complete with a king-sized bed, a large fancy looking wardrobe, a set of double doors leading out to a small balcony, a plush loveseat facing the balcony doors, a fairly large desk to the corner, and a thick carpet that covered nearly the entire floor. I sauntered around, hands on my hips, glancing about and taking note of the smaller details of this room. It was must be used for private parties, as it was big enough to accommodate about ten, eleven people, at the very least. I noticed one of the nightstands by the large bed had a few empty bottles strewn atop it. The desk in the corner also had an empty bottle of whiskey. The bed covers looked to be ruffled, as if the bed was just made in haste this very morning. Guess there was just a party the previous night, then. Several chairs stood by the wardrobe, and one of them had a big coil of rope sitting atop it. I arched my brow at the ropes, then took a step to the wardrobe, opening it up to find several dresses hanging there. Each of em' looked similar to the pretty barmaid's downstairs, except these slinky, frilly dresses were in shades of purple, red and hot-pink. Lacy corsets also hung with the dresses. Hmph. Ya could fit a whole person in here, I chuckled to myself as I pushed aside some of the revealing dresses and corsets and glanced around inside the fairly large wardrobe. I stood back and sighed again.

It appeared my search had come to close; Lexi wasn't hiding here at all.

(yt Lexi!)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:34:46 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 05:45:08 PM »
I slowly  make my way up the stairs stoping  at the landing  peering down the darkend hallway....a window  at the end   sunlight casting a reflection across the floor...

I hear footsteps  and see a figure in one of the doorway  about halfway down
I step back.against the top bannister..then sheriff tiffany steps into the hall  closing the door.

she continues searching each room...I smile kind of liking this   the hunter  unaware that she is my prey...

she walks on down to the end of the hall   entering the last room....
I move from the shadows....walking slowly down the hall way  then to the door way  of the room.

I pause a moment....so this is it... ....I look in   the sheriff her back to me as she is looking  inside a ward robe...I step inside slaming the door shut

doubt you find anything  in there.....but maybe a mouse....{yt tiffany}
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 06:01:43 PM »
I whirl around as the door slammed shut behind me, startling me outta my skin. My eyes go wide.

"LEXI!"

The gorgeous, devious outlaw stands there at the front of the room, her back to now closed door, that same wicked look on her pretty face. My eyes narrow as I saunter forward, toward the elusive outlaw.

"I just knew ya had to be around here. Your days of evadin' the law are numbered, Lexibabe."

My hand sways over one of my lassos tapping at my hip as I move toward ya, eyes locked down onto your figure.

"Ya ran and hid and did a pretty good job of it. But ya couldn't of kept that up for long. No, ain't no one can ever escape Sheriff Tiffany."

Standing now only a few feet before ya, one hand resting on my coiled lasso, my deep green eyes glaring into yours, I slowly lick my lips and smirk.

"Ya ain't goin' anywhere Lexibabe, unless it's with me. And I reckon it's bout time I took ya in, once and for all.."

(yt Lexi)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:03:42 PM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 09:24:46 PM »
the sheriff jumps then spins around at the sound of the slamming door
the one and only   I answer  you...we lock eyes. silence fills the room.

as   the  sheriff walks closer  I can see a  look of determination cloud her pretty face......ummmm.as much as I really hate to disagree
I won't be going anywhere with you sheriff..

I see her tap her lasso and know  her intentions.....I could just shoot her
but I know if  I did...I could never start over  anywhere.

i unbuckle my gunbelt droping it to the floor....i know it's risky.the sheriff is a little bigger and stronger than me...it took all i had  and a little luck to beat her in our last fight in cattyville....the fight that really started it all between us.

i remove  my hat and toss it in a chair..not wanting  my new shirt ruined  i unbutton it  and toss it in the chair with my hat.

my long black hair  falls loose down my back...facing you in my buck skin  pants  and  plain white bra...i look down at your lasso

nice of you to bring that...i need something to tie you up with   yt tiffany
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »
I watch cautiously as the devious, dark-haired beauty unbuckles her gunbelt, letting it crash into the floor with a loud thud before she tosses her hat onto the nearby chair. Arching a brow as I see her unbutton her shirt to also toss that onto the same chair, I start to realize what she's got in store. No more runnin', not for this outlaw. Commendable that she'd wanna settle our long-running feud here, now. But ultimately it'll bring about her own downfall. I smirk and tip the brim of my hat up as she gazes down at my lasso. Scoffing at your claim, I take my own hat off, allowing my flowing, thick mass of platinum blonde hair to cascade freely around my face and shoulders, down to my waist.

"Hmph, like HELL that's gonna, sugar. I did bring two lassos, and both of em' I'll be using to truss ya up!"

Removing my white gloves, I place them inside my hat and toss that over to the bed behind me. Then, turning back to ya, decked out in my bustier, skirt, fishnets, boots and bandana knotted about my neck, the black leather belt and lassos still wrapped snugly around my shapely hips, I look ready to throwdown!

"Well Lexibabe, I assume ya came up here to settle things," I hiss, sheer confidence brimming in my deep green eyes. "So darlin', how about we get on with it, then!"

With that, I lash out with my left hand, aiming to slap the taste right outta your mouth!

(yt lexi!)