News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia Vs Lucie...Sexfight..... First round...?

• 2 Replies

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Julia Vs Lucie...Sexfight..... First round...?
« on: July 06, 2015, 11:06:25 PM »
After some weeks of arguing and teasing, Julia and I finally decide to meet in the boss office during the night and settle things between women...
Here is the log, hope you will enjoy it...

Lucie : Just my short elegant tight black dress on me, red open toes high heels, I step into the building, take the elevator to last floor and wait for you in the boss office

Julia : I've been waiting for this for two months and the chance is finally here. We've been taunting each other since the moment we've met, provoking the other to start a battle to see who's the alpha amongst us. And at last we can't bear more and our blood is boiling with the lust for the fight. I take the elevator confidently, although I'm nervous. I know I'm going to tangle in a savage fight with a hot woman that hates me as much as i hate her. I see my image in the mirror of the elevator: my red tight dress as a second skin, the fabric marking my poking hardening nipples and even my bellybutton. I am hornier than I've ever been in months

Lucie : I am standing near the desk, my sexy firm butt on it, legs tangling almost nervously as I am checking the clock, knowing that this slut will come, she needs it as much as I do, I felt that since the very first time we met... We know that work will not tolerate if we have personal issues together, so we had to restrain our mutual hate since two months,.. But today it is over, today you are done... I stand a walk near the mirror and check my look, my nipples are obviously pointing under the thin fabric of my dress... my long black hair free on my back, my huge cleavage, exposing my proud breasts... I am ready for you, whore

Julia : The elevator doors open and I walk inside the 11th floor, almost expecting an ambush… There's no light but the one coming form the elevator, now gone since the doors have closed again, and the moonlight coming from some windows. I walk to the boss office, where we've agreed we'll fight. I make no intent to smother the sound of my stilettos clicking in the floor. I want you to hear me coming to you. Clack clack clack clack clack as i walk slowly but firmly towards the office... I see your silhouette inside the office. My hear fastens its rythm. Finally… finally we are alone and ready for each other

Lucie : I hear the bell of the elevator doors, it makes my whole body tingle, especially deep inside my cxnt, I feel it tighten in hunger and anticipation... I turn back to face the door and heard your stilettos hearing the floor.. I can hardly see the door cause the darkness but hear the knob slowly turn.. I take a last big breath, feeling my blood boiling inside my veins and I walk the the side of the room, near the windows, wait for you in the moonlight, I want you seeing the alpha woman who is about to fuck you dry... I see the door opening...

Julia : I see you moving near the windows... The moonlight makes a contrast and I enlight your body from your back, allowing me to see your figure bellow your tight dress. I wouldn't bet on who wears the tighter dress, you or me. I think i can smell your juices flowing already… must be an illusion. I can sniff your scent, however, the mix of your expensive perfume and your flesh. I walk in and slowly walk towards you, swaying my hips... "So you finally had the guts to come here, whore… Big mistake, but I'm glad you did" yt

Lucie : A wide carnal smile appear on my face as you finally step in and dare to walk closer to me, finally.. I look at you slowly coming out from the darkness, wearing a tight red dress like me, your lighter blonde hair contrast with my raven black own.. Your hot perfume come to my nostrils too...and to me..that smells like Sex ! smiling wider as I hear your words, put hands on hips, spreads legs a bit and take a confident pose as you step closer " Oh crazy slut... You just made the biggest mistake of your life but trust me..You will fucking love it deep inside you..."

Julia : I think I can feel the warmth coming from your body, even when we are still a couple of meters away from each other. I take a couple of steps forward, watching you closely, making my eyes get used to the dimly light. When I'm maybe half a meter apart from you I stop, put my hand on my hips and spread my legs, copying your stance. "Yeah? You've made those promises a lot of times these two months and you always run away from me, whore. Tonight you can't"

Lucie : Seeing you copying my pose, eyes narrowing on every inch of your body now, as I can see it in the moonlight..I am wondering if it sweats or already dripping juice who are making your inner thigh shining under the light... I can feel the heat radiating from your body and the mix of desire, lust and jealousy building inside mine... Snarling at you defiantly as I thrust my hips forward "You fucking cxnt.. I hated you since the first day we met, I was disgusted to work with a pathetic weak twat like you... Today I will finally tame you and show you how is The Alpha Woman"

Julia : I see how you thrust your hips forward, challenging me. i can feel the power that you have in those hips you move proudly. But i'm not going to feel intimidated because i know my own hips hide an equal power. I thrust my hips forward, as if i was pumping you, twice, thrice. "I hate you more than I've ever hated anyone, whore... And now i'm going to break you in so many ways you'll need to ask for eating". I take one slow step, closing the distance to you, calmly. Then one more. We are just two steps from each other. I can see your nipples poking and i'm sure you see mine. i lick my lips eagerly

Lucie : My mind is filled by erotic feeling, nasty and wild pictures of the two of us fucking it out mercilessly, I licks my dry lips, then wink my both eyes.. I have to focus on you.. I have to outfuck you... As you step closer I feel my heart pounding faster, breathing hard, my eyes lock into yours as I snarl defiantly ". I will fucking ruin you tonight, whore.. You won't be able to crawl away from that office before workers come here tomorrow.. You will be laying in a pool of your juice, unconscious, humiliated and defeated.." Take one slow step.. feeling your hot breath mixing with mine, your primal scent mixing with mine... " No escape, now whore... You are mine.." Then make the final last step, closing the distance between our bodies...Finally...

Julia : our tits brush and we both hiss. I have to use all my willpower not to slap you right now. i can feel my nipples hardening and growing, eager to meet yours. We keep the position as our nipples stab each other tits through the dresses. Now i can feel your warmth without doubt. You are hot as hell, but so I am. i can feel my clit growing, my pussy moistening, our scents mixing. "Feel that, Lucie? Our scents are already fighting? Can you sense it? My scent is mingling with your, overwhelming it slowly but mercilessly. Smell it, smell it deep"

Lucie : Have to restrain myself to not let escape a primal grunt as our tits finally bump and press.. no one of us back down, still pressing them more harder, more titflesh are pancaking together as we can feel our hard rock nipples stabbing tip to tip under the tight fabric of our dresses, we almost can see the trace of aureolas...Feeling your heat and you scent, yes I can smell it... Spreading legs a bit wider and cock hips forward "You smelly slut, yes I can smell you... But I smell my alpha scent mixing and overpowering yours... Like my body will outfucking yours soon... You will smell like me when we will be done, so everyone will know that you been outsexed by the alpha woman."

Julia : I gasp as I feel our tits flatten each other. We are pressing harder against each other, even if we haven't taken another step yet. I hear your voice… I think I can sense your voice trembling a bit. God, I'm so horny. I think i can feel a trail of juices running down my legs... "You are the queen of the trash talking, but a fight is not about trash talking, slut..." I whisper. Then I growl and grab your hair with one hand to keep you close to me, and my right hand moves under your dress, easily finding your wet pussy. i start to rub your cxnt with my fingers and enjoy your moans

Lucie : I feel my body shivering and tightening as you grab my hair and taunt me, hissing at you and moaning as you rub my wet dripping pussy.. but I wanted it so I don't back down, I am craving for this since two months... I thrust my hips forward, grind my lustful cxnt against yours fingers and crush our tits together.. Slapping your pussy and cup it, slide your dress up, let the fabric grind your wet slit and hairy crotch, then cup your naked cxnt and spread your swollen labia... My other yank your hair back, hissing into your face.. " So shut up and let's fight, whore..3 then spit into your mouth and kiss you wild

Julia : i swallow your spit and your mouth close on mine, and my tongue furiously enter your lips and grind against your long, strong tongue. We engage in a savage sloppy kiss while our torsos struggle against each other, my tits pressing hard against yours, feeling your boobs flattening mine at the same time. I push two fingers inside your cxnt, easily as you are really wet, burying them deep till the third knuckle, and I pump your cxnt hard and long, feeling your cxnt contracting against my long fingers. I forcefully try to push you backwards, pushing against you with my tits, trying to get you on a more difficult position, yanking your hair

Lucie : And that's on! I yank your hair harder as I feel your tongue accepting my challenge, forcing my own tongue deep into your mouth, fucking it, rolling and wrestling with your own tongue, sharing and mixing saliva in a voracious sloppy kiss.. Tits grinding and rubbing with more pressure, almost popping out of our tight dresses...Keep my eyes wide open, locked into yours with sexual fire and rage.. I slide two fingers deep into your cxnt and spread my legs to welcome you... I feel you so wet.. Don't wait more time and slide a third finger inside you... hold you tight and start to impale your tight hungry cxnt...

Julia : I moan in your mouth as you fingerfuck me with three fingers. I plunge my fingers deeper, putting another one. I yank your hair harder to break our kiss and spit in your face when our mouths finally separate from each other... I am pumping faster now your cxnt with my fingers, my thumb rubbing your big hard clit as fast as i find it... "Do you feel it, whore? I can not feel your fingers... You are the worst fingerfucker whore I've ever met" I growl

Lucie : I grunt primally as you break the kiss and fingerfuck my hard and wild... trails of mixed salivas are still linking our lips... I lick my lips and face, swallow your spit and spit back right on your face... curling my fingers deep insde you, raking your tight inner walls, and then piston my knuckles against your fuckhole, arch my thumb up and make it uppercut your clit base at every finger thrusts... Press my foot o the side of yours, force us to spread wider and snarl at your face, yanking hair harder" You fucking whore.. You want to fuck me, so just try it, pathetic slut !! You are nothing compared to me... I am taming you "

Julia: I hate you so much… I hate the way you are fucking me, making me close to cumming. i hate the fact that you seem horny but still not close yet to an orgasm. I hate your fingers that are fucking me wildly, and your big tits that are crushing my boobs. But I know I have still a lot of fight inside me. i leave your hair since you don't step back and grab your neck with that hand, clawing a bit your skin, snarling as i do... "I AM fucking you, whore… i can feel your cxnt trembling against my fingers" I snarl as i continue fucking you, clenching my cxnt against your fingers to slower your moves

Lucie : Mmmm tight slut, feel your kegals working around my fingers but it can be dangerous for you too, make your vagina more sensitive.. I twist and curl my fingers deeper inside you, humping and pistonning you with more power to fight your tightness, feel your juice dripping along my fingers.. I hump my hips back and forth all around your fingers, press our bodies tighter.. Snarling and whispering into your mouth nastily " Come on fucking bitch.. Squirt for me..!! Give me all what you have got.. I need it.. Give it to me.. your tight twat is spasming so hard... " Lick your face carnally, cover you with my saliva, mark you as mine..

Julia : Your fingers are fucking me mercilessly. i am moving my hips to their rhythm, riding your hand, my own hand fucking you as hard as you are fucking me. I stick out my tongue and we engage in a wild lick contest, both licking the other face, cheeks, chins, necks, ears, till our tongues finally meet and we start another furious kiss, using lips, tongues, teeth, both desperately fighting with our mouths as if it was the ultimate battle… But my cxnt is trembling and i know i won't bear many more thrust from your fingers

Lucie : Ungh you are humping my cxnt furiously, your fingers fucking my pussy relentlessly, feel it spasming around your expert strokes... i hate you fucking bitch. Both of us are not women anymore, just two savage carnal sexual predators locking together in the most primal and intense fuckwar possible...Licking, lapping, spitting and then kissing again, tonguefucking each other wild, teeth clashing as we are driven insane by pure sexual frenzy and fire...humping my hips back and forth faster, as I increase the rythm of my finger fuck, piston it and out now, popping wet fucking noises echoing louder.

Julia : We are stumbling around the office by now, trying to keep the balance as we pump fingers inside the rival cxnt, our mouths locked in a wild kiss that makes us difficult to breath. I smack your ass, grab your asscheek, claw it and push it with every thrust i gave you with my fingers inside your wet, soaked pussy, trying to make you cum before i cum. our stilettos are clicking the floor, mixing with the noises of our tits grinding, our fingers slipery going in and out of our cxnts, our snarling and moaning in each other mouths... And our scents are now engaged in the cruellest battle, our sweat now present and our juices running freely down our long legs

Lucie : Stepping back and forth to keep balance, both trembling on legs as we are hammering our fingers deep inside each other, then popping out and in again and again, in a furious pace, moans are shared between our locked mouths, feel your hand on my butt and spank your hard, pull more of your dress over your hips, palming and squeezing your firm ass and hold you tight as my fingers impale your pussy mercilessly.. air is intoxicated by our strong cxnt and bodies scents, that filling our nostrils and make us more wild... I want to make you squirt right on my hand, I fucking need it !

Julia : you are fucking me mercilessly, expertly. I've never brawled with a woman as hot as you. In your moans I can imagine you are in the same position than me. We are definitely the match of each other. We stumble around the office, fucking each other furiously, crazily, snarling as our mouths are clenched on each other. And then suddenly, my back hits our boss desk and I lose my tempo for just a second. But in that second my fingers slide outside your cxnt and you press your advantage against me, making me bend against the desk, your fingers still buried in my quivering pussy…. And then I howl in your mouth as I start to cum hard, squirting over your hand, my body trembling as if was hit by an earthquake, uncontrollably, my legs wide open as you pump your fingers cruelly

Lucie : Mmmm I am spasming and throbbing around your pistonning pussy, oh this slut is so fucking good, I will explode so son.. Hummm her fingers, cannot believe how hard and bad this bitch if fucking me... I buck my hips furiously around your fingers then suddenly feel them popping out. First I am groaning in frustration and still pumping you hard..; then realize you are falling on the desk, I almost mount you and finger you as hard as possible, press my other hand other your hard throbbing clit, rub and grind it and feel you cumming.... Mmmmmmm fuckkkk.. yesss... I pump you harder and hiss at your face..That's it bitch.. Yeahhh fucking good bitch..Squirt hard !!!

Julia : soaking your hand, staining your fingers with my warm juices.... My hand finally slides again inside your slippery pussy and I can feel your cxnt tightening as a constrictor around my fingers, but i fuck you hard again and you tremble. I am yelling and moaning like a bitch in heat fucked by a demon, opening my legs challengly to you, our tits separated for the first time in many minutes, our mouths growling and moaning

Lucie : I climb over the desk over you, press one knee down and spread legs wide as I feel your fingers again inside me... I am humping my hips up and down, fucking myself with your fingers, as you ram them mercilessly... Laugh evilly as I feel and see you squirting and at the same time scream and moan lustfully in pure pleasure... Feel my own body exploding, a huge orgasm and a flow of juice squirting hard all over your body as I cummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Julia : The last echoes of my cumming are still shaking my cxnt when i feel you cum hard… "Cummmmm, whore, cummmm… this is just the beginning, slut!" I groan as your cxnt spasms and soak my hand with your juices. i pump your cxnt till you stop cumming and then slide the soaked hand out of your pussy and scrub it over your face, getting your face dirty with your own juices. I am panting wildly and i know you've won this first battle… But we both know this is not a battle, but a war.

Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: Julia Vs Lucie...Sexfight..... First round...?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 03:52:39 PM »
Nice work both of you.

Reads like Julia lost round 1.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
Re: Julia Vs Lucie...Sexfight..... First round...?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 02:21:14 PM »
Yes, I lost.
But just the first battle in what will be a long, harsh war.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas