News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

League Of Superheroines - Glory CONCLUSION

• 4 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
League Of Superheroines - Glory CONCLUSION
« on: July 11, 2015, 05:14:45 PM »

League of Superheroines GLORY- Conclusion

Part 1-  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,49208.0.html

GLORY- Brooklyn Decker
{alt}

Ivanka Payne- Irina Shayk
{alt}
{alt}

Ivanka Payne clad in her black battle bikini slid through the ropes with an intimidating purpose. Everything became clear to the stunned All American Heroine in an instant. Vain and Ursula never had hoped to beat Glory; the entire match was a ruse to lure the legendary superheroine to this very spot at this very moment. Glory cursed her blindness...she had taken Cassandra's bait hook line and sinker. Glory was about to come face to face with the woman she hoped she would never see again...the KGBitch.

"I’m so sorry Glory... I... I tried to tell you" Liberty whimpered.
 "It’s ok I will handle this... you're free ....get out of here now" Glory ordered her younger sister... Liberty opened her mouth to protest but was immediately cut off "NOW" Glory said with force
"This is my fight" Liberty begrudgingly complied and quickly left the area as Ivanka approached the waiting Glory.

Cassandra and Ursula circled the ring like Hyena's mocking the stunned heroine.
"LEAVE" Ivanka ordered the two villainesses. "This is between me and her"
The two arch villainesses wisely heeded Ivanka's commands and scurried to Wolfe Corps private box. “I have waited the 30 years to be alone with you Glory
“Ivanka seethed "Tonight I will break you".
 "I’ve beaten you before.... and I'm going to beat you again... maybe it’s time you focus on something else... have you tried knitting?" Glory replied with a smirk.
Behind Glory's confident words lay sparks of a new emotion....doubt. Ivanka Payne was the toughest challenge she'd ever faced, and Glory could only hope she was prepared to defeat the woman once more time. "Give me strength" Glory silently prayed as the two Superwoman approached each other.

The time for words had ended as Glory and Ivanka circled each other. Payne’s impatience was apparent as she wildly struck first. The Soviet Superwoman exploded with a barrage of offensive firepower. Glory's defensive skills where immediately put to the test as she dodged and parried a ferocious stream of fists and feet from Ivanka. Payne was landing strikes but was not scoring the direct hits she desired. "She's strong, but not much stronger than Ursula" Glory though as a fist penetrated her defenses and bounced of her abs. “She’s fast... faster than before.... faster than Wolfe and Vain" Glory realized as she looked for an opening to attack.

Payne grew frustrated at tried to decapitate the blonde with a massive haymaker. Ivanka was quick but Glory was lighting in a bottle. She saw Paynes KO blow coming from a mile away and ducked the fist. Ivanka caught only air as Glory whipped behind her, grabbed her around the waste and German duplexed the ravaging Russian half way across the ring. Fed ex field shook as the KGBitch landed with a thud on her back.

Glory wasted no time pressing her advantage. She lifted the stunned Villainess again high into the air and bought her crashing to the mat again with a text book traditional suplex. Payne writhed like a wounded badger as Glory pounced on her again.
 "When will you villainesses learn.... a Heroine always comes out on top" Glory taunted as she raised the struggling Payne to her feet again.

The All American Heroine scooped the KGBitch to lift her high into the air for a devastating body slam. Glory got the stunned Russian half way up when she felt a searing twinge in her back. Glory felt as if she had been stabbed as her back gave out under the weight of the supervillainess. Both Women collapsed to the mat and Glory clutched her inflamed lower back. It turns out Ursula’s Wolfe had done more damage than Glory had realized... the adrenaline pumping through her veins could only mask so much as the heroine fought the pain.

Ivanka Payne used her respite to focus and analyze her opponent. A younger KGBitch would’ve used the sudden opening to launch a sudden offensive, but Payne now was wiser than the woman Glory imprisoned 3 decades before. Ivanka caught her breath and watched Glory reach for her back like a natural predator. The All American Slut had a weakness now Ivanka Payne was sure she could exploit it.

Glory used the ropes to leverage herself to her feet, but was immediately met with a hard charging Russian woman. Ivanka crashed into the heroine and both women tumbled into to the corner. Glory tried to gain her bearings but Payne was all over her. The KGBitch forced Glory tits first into the turnbuckle and fired two jack rabbit firsts square into blondes back. Before the heroine could react Ivanka grabbed her blonde hair and whipped her into the opposite corner. BAM Glory’s bouncing boobs smashed into the far corner... Ivanka followed and from the middle of the ring leapt high into the air into Glory’s waiting body. IMPACT the earth trembled as Ivanka crushed Glory into the turnbuckle.

Glory’s eyes bulged as she collapsed slack deadweight to the mat and searched for air. Glory had never before lost a battle, she had just enjoyed the pinnacle of her crime fighting career.... and now she found herself fighting for her life against a long forgotten foe.

The Washington DC crowd was stunned at the turn of events. The KGBitch punished the world’s greatest superheroine right in front of their eyes. On all fours Glory tried to defend herself as Payne unloaded a wicked kick square into her gut. Glory collapsed to the mat as Paynes kick pierced her abdominal muscles… The KGBitch played to the crowd and walked over the faltering heroines injured back. Glory’s cries of pain where music to the Russians ears as she lifted the blonde back to her feet.

Glory was nearly delirious in shock and pain as Ivanka whipped her back into the ropes. Ivanka prepped a knockout blow of running lariat as the big titted heroine bounced off the ropes back to her. Acting on pure instinct Glory somehow ducked Ivanka’ s outstretched arm… both women careened back into the ropes , Glory found a reserve energy she never knew she had struck Ivanka with towering splash in the middle of the ring. Payne was nearly knocked out of her black bikini as she collided with the airborne heroine.

The stadium hit a fever pitch as Glory fought her way back into the match. Both women reached for the ropes to find their feet, Glory clutched her aching back as she regained her footing and Ivanka shook the cobwebs out of her ringing head. The tension in the air could be cut with a knife as the two Superwomen collided once more in the center of the ring. The back and forth volley of punches and kicks where unlike anything the people had ever seen. Glory and Ivanka tore into each other with a furious passion… both combatants landed and sustained massive blows as they battled for superiority. The All American Heroines strikes where harder and did more damage…. But the KGBitch was landing with more and more frequency.

Glory gave everything she had… but for the first time in her life she met a woman who was now faster than her. Ivanka’s fists hit home again and again as the blonde’s offense grew increasingly erratic. “No …this is impossible....she’s too fast “Glory thought as she now found herself overwhelmed. The blonde’s arms felt heavy and the blows she parried successfully in the opening minutes of the battle now battered her worn body. Ivanka grinned an evil smile as Glory collapsed under her unending assault.

The KGBitch soaked in the sight of Glory struggling on her back and circled the embattled Superheroine. “For 30 years I’ve dreamt of this moment Glory…. I dreamed of what I would do to you if we met again…. And tonight I’m going to do it all” Ivanka’s ominous words put a pit in the heroine's stomach as she desperately tried to regain her senses.

The Russian nightmare yanked Glory by her now matted sweaty blonde hair and dragged to the ropes in the middle of the ring. Ivanka twisted the ropes and intertwined Glory’s arms in them… Payne stood back to admire her handiwork as the All American Heroine hung limp from her rope prison. Ivanka hated Glory more than anything alive… but what really made her cringe with jealousy were Glory’s massive slutty Amazon boobs. Glory’s chest dwarfed most women’s but it enraged the KGBitch that her rack could not compare to the Americans. For decades Ivanka laid awake at night dreaming of her fists sinking into Glory’s jugs and now thanks to Cassandra Wolfe and Ursula Vain that moment was here.

Fed Ex field echoed with Glory’s cries as Ivanka Paynes fists smashed into her gold eagle chest plate. Over and over Ivanka pounded the iconic eagle made famous by the a League of Superheroines matriarch Grace…Glory hung helpless as Ivanka bared her fangs and bored into her battered boobs. What little protection Grace’s chest plate offered began to dissipate as Ivanka’ s brutal fists damaged and cracked the gold. The Washington DC people gasped as Ivanka launched a scud missile of a right hand square into Glory’s heaving sweaty breasts… instantly upon impact Glory’s iconic chest plate shattered. Ivanka briefly paused her assault to take in the beautiful sight of Glory’s now exposed breasts as they heroically fought gravity.

{alt}

The All American Heroine fought tears as Ivanka sunk her claws into her prized titflesh. “This is even better than I could’ve Imagined” Ivanka whispered into Glory’s captive ear as she tore into the blondes quivering bosom. Glory’s worst nightmare had come true as Ivanka reined devastation on battered breasts; she fought to stay conscious while the KGBitch pounded her jugs to jelly. Glory’s head lulled back as Ivanka as over and over again Ivanka’s heavy knuckles collided with her heroic rack. The smacking of despicable fist on heroic boob reverberated throughout the stadium.  “Don’t you dare pass out on me… YOU WILL FEEL EVERYTHING” Ivanka screamed as she bitch slapped Glory awake.

The force of the KGBitch’s teeth rattling blow knocked Glory loose from her entanglement. The withered heroine pooled to the mat cradling her devastated boobs "no....no.....no" she babbled "this can’t be happening" she thought as Payne stood tall over her. Glory knew the battle was lost... the only question was how bad would it get.... no matter happened what she would keep fighting.... a superheroine never gave up. Ivanka laughed with a wicked cruelty as Glory struggled to her feet. Displaying the heart of a lioness the All American Heroine raised her dukes and continued her doomed struggle against the Russian Nightmare.

Glory called on her last remaining reserves of energy to launch one final desperate offensive flurry.  The people urgently tried to cheer on their heroine as she swung wildly at the KGBitch. Sadly none of her blows landed... and it wouldn’t have made much difference if they had. Payne grinned a revolting smile as she grabbed one of Glory’s fists from midair. "You will be break... Glory... tonight I will own your body and your spirit" Paynes prophesy was relayed on the multiple jumbotron screens as she crushed Glory’s captive hand. The blonde buckled to her knees and held her aching fist. Glory looked into the seas of people praying to find Hope or Liberty... but there was no one there to help... she was all alone.

Ivanka roughly grabbed Glory by her disheveled hair, her lean muscles rippled with strength as she lifted the half nude superheroine high over her head. Glory flailed helpless in the air as Ivanka showed her trophy off to the masses. "LOOK AT YOUR HEROINE... GLORY IS NOTHING" A pin drop could be heard as Ivanka powered the All American Heroine down across her outstretched knee. Glory’s brain exploded in pain... a normal woman’s back would’ve instantly snapped upon impact. Ivanka held Glory by one of her battered breasts and her crotch as she contorted the ruined blonde to a sickening angle.

Glory could feel that her spine was about to snap... she had nothing left.... at that moment a new word entered her vocabulary... Surrender.
"No more" the heroine pitifully gasped through the pain and humiliation.
"I can’t hear you... louder.... LOUDER for all your fans" Ivanka demanded as she increased the pressure on her viscous back breaker hold.
"No more.... please no more…. You win Ivanka" Glory’s shocking surrender echoed on the stadium loud speakers for the world to hear. Ivanka had done it… the Indomitable superheroine had quit…she was broken. Satisfied with the wrecked blonde’s submission Payne released her grip and Glory flopped to the mat in a trembling heap.

A an overwhelming sense of absolute humiliation crashed over Glory like a tidal wave as she realized the enormity of her defeat. "KNEEL" Ivanka commanded her beaten rival as she stood tall over the blonde. Glory could never image surrendering to anyone... but more pain was something she simply couldn’t handle as she heeded the KGBitch’s command. Glory bowed her head in shame as she knelt beneath her towering tormentor. "YOUR TIARA...” Payne’s words hit Glory harder than any fist; the crushed Amazon had no choice as she slowly removed her prized Tiara.

{alt}

Glory’s world fell apart as she watched Ivanka Payne place her precious crown on her odious head. Pride was no longer necessary for the beaten woman as tears flowed freely down her face. Glory’s pitiful sobs suddenly made Ivanka’s 30 years of captivity worth it. The Villainess would have done it all again for this very moment. "The age of Superheroines has come to an end" Ivanka announced to the 79.000 people in attendance and millions watching around the world.

The KGBitch grabbed what was left of Glory by her once beautiful blonde hair and began to swing the heroine by her roots into a dizzying circle. Around and around Ivanka whipped Glory in a gut wrenching cycle. Fed Ex field could only see a blur as Glory passed out from the G forces exerted on her broken body. Suddenly Ivanka released the All American Heroine... the forces of inertia rocketed Glory into the air... out of the ring.... directly through the yellow uprights in the back of the end zone and out of the stadium. Ursula Wolfe made sure The Fed Ex Field scoreboard read Home 0 - Visitors- 3 while Cassandra Vain immediately began the search to find whatever ditch Glory landed in. Ivanka Payne basked in the devastating silence of the All American Heroine's people... Her 30 year dream had become Glory's worst nightmare. The League of Superheroines would never be the same

Epilogue
Sometime later Glory regained consciousness. She struggled to recall what had happened to her and where she was. "Where am I" she muttered as she felt a sudden cold over her bruised half nude body. The shattered heroine head a familiar voice ... as she looked up and saw Cassandra Vain "You know exactly where you are Glory.... Welcome to Antarctica" The Villainess smirked as she slammed Glory's cell shut.

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: League Of Superheroines - Glory CONCLUSION
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 07:37:26 PM »
Nicely rendered description of an epic struggle...one for the history books (comic books?)

Can't wait to see the next exciting "chapter (4) coming soon to a message board near you"....no doubt!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 01:00:13 AM »
Another great work - nicely detailed.....very descriptive....hugely entertaining...and well presented.

Thank you for sharing - and more, please.

GG

Offline countryboy2015

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
Great story

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »
Thank you all for the positive feedback , I'm really enjoying writing these stories !

The next installment will be done by a guest writer , I'm really excited to see their take on the series

I've got a few ideas kicking around my head about where I'm going to take the series after , I know I'd like to introduce some more Heroines and Villainesses. What kind of stories , characters , celebrities would you like to see ?