News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah v Jenn - Round 1 Club Orient

• 1 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Sarah v Jenn - Round 1 Club Orient
« on: October 27, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

"I am so excited about this holiday" trilled Maya as we walked toward our duplex cabin, tucked over the hill from the main hotel, the bars and pools at Club Orient. "Oh hi" she bubbled as another couple walked out of the other cabin in our duplex "I’m Maya this is Danny we are from Toronto we have just arrived."

"Hey, I’m Sarah and this is Scot" the speaker was a trim pretty brunette American, about 5ft 5 and 130 lbs. "We only just arrived this morning. Hey want a coffee before you unpack."

Maya soon made friends with Sarah and they were quickly planning things to do for the whole of the holiday. Me, I wanted to laze around and look at the scene a bit. Over a beer that afternoon I found Scot had the same idea. There is no better spot on the whole of the island to do that then outside on the balcony of the Terrace Bar and Grill. We agreed to meet there before dinner. I found that there was one big problem. All the other guests at the resort had the same idea.

Luckily just a few moments after we arrived and while Scot and Maya were inside getting some drinks and bar snacks, a group of people got up from what must be the prime table. It is  right on the corner of the balcony overlooking the beach and the bay where the yachts moor. Sarah excitedly yelled "Its for us, I’ll get it" and dashed over to it, beating a big plump brunette by half a second at the most. The plump girl looked a tough case, with a couple of tats on her arm. She had great legs and big boobs and I guess was about 25. She sat down.

"Hey" Sara complained "I was here first, I am waiting for my friends."

"Too bad", retorted the plump girl brushing her shoulder length hair back, "I am sitting here first. Guess you were just too slow to stake your claim. It’s just too bad for you."

"No its not.This is our table and you will just have to move. There are four of us, there’s only you."

"Oh so the four of you are going to gang up on little me are you?" the plump chick said archly. "Anyway I’m expecting a couple of friends any moment now."

"Well what happens if we sit down here."

"There are only four chairs so unless you want to share maybe your boyfriend- I assume you got one- might have to sit in my lap. Maybe he would like that a lot more then you sitting on yours. After all your backside is just a tad large."

Sarah brindled with anger. I had to admit her ass was a bit big but not overly so and the girl sitting at the table was a good deal bigger then Sarah. Mind you I have always had a thing about plump girls, I’ve never liked the modern stick figure women, all angles and no curves, nothing to hold onto. Give me a Mae West or a Jane Russell any day.

"No," snapped Sarah "I might just sit on your lap bitch."

"Oh, like that is it" smiled the plump girl sweetly "and does your boyfriend know that you would like to sit in another girl’s lap, I do so hope he is broad minded. Perhaps I might just tell him when I see him."

I could see Sarah was getting very flustered and annoyed. IT was about time to rescue her. Thankfully another table became free. "Hey Sarah come over here" I beckoned. "This table will do us. It’s got a good view of the ocean maybe we can sit here and watch the sunset."

Sarah looked as if she wanted to thump the plump brunette but reluctantly came over. We sat down and a few moments later the others arrived with the food and drinks. We talked for a while, and indeed did watch the sunset but I seemed to sense that Sarah was still mad.
Two days later, Maya and I were lying sunning ourselves on the nude beach outside the Sunrise bar. Sarah and Scott were swimming. They had left their gear with us. Maya knew I had this thing for plump girls I used to bug her about it because I had always wanted a bit of flesh to handle.  She hated it because she was slim and worked out to keep that way. The sun was just heating up when the same plumpish brunette that had beaten Sarah to the table  sauntered past as if she owned the beach. I nudged Maya "Hey, Maya, check out this girl walking by. She's got great legs, doesn't she? I can imagine them wrapped around me."

It was as if a wasp had stung Maya some place where the sun doesn’t shine. She turned to me saying; "Do you think so?" Then she turned and looked straight at the plump chick and said in a loud voice "Some people really don't look good enough to walk on a nude beach."

The plump chick stopped, turned and said in a treacly voice dripping with venom. "I beg your pardon?"

Getting more worked up by the minute, Maya responded "You heard me, fat girl." Maya sat up on the blanket, ran her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair and lent back on her hands. She spread her legs, sowhen the plump chick looked down she got an eye full of Maya’s carefully trimmed pussy. . "You should be over at the work out room."

Had to hand it to the plump girl. "Or else I could just flash my cxnt at every guy on the beach, like some cheap slut" she said evenly
I smiled to the plump girl mouthing ‘you tell her."

Even though Maya hadn’t seen what I had done I could tell she was furious as she spat, "If we were somewhere else right now, I'd kick your ass."
The plump girl smiled at Maya saying "Maybe we'll meet again, bitch, if you're not afraid." She looked me right in the eye and smiled. She, ran her hands over her tits provocatively. Man, I got hard just watching that one movement. She squeezed her nipples and strutted off.. She knew she had bested Maya. Maya knew that too. Maya was itching  to brawl.

I had first met Maya in a bar back in Toronto the winter before this happened. I had been drinking with some guys after work when I heard this commotion behind me. There were two girls, one who I knew slightly as Sharon who was always at the bar, nice girl, clever, doing some post graduate course and the other was Maya. They were in some argument. I had no idea what it was about. By this time neither of them knew either. I turned my head just as Sharon slapped Maya over the ear. Maya roared and threw the contents of her glass of wine at Sharon’s face. As Sharon wiped her eyes Maya grabbed at Sharon’s hair pulling her forward, bending her over. Maya M hauled Sharon’s sweater completely off over her head. Sharon tried to sideswipe Maya but her blow went into air as Maya stepped back and to the side. Maya tore at Sharon’s bra breaking the strap. Sharon howled with anger and charged Maya. Again Maya stepped out of the way leaving Sharon to rush past and crash into a table. From then on the fight was all Maya’s way. If ended as Maya paraded a naked red-faced Sharon around the bar slapping at her ass while holding her arm behind her back.

I just had to buy Maya a drink right then. And we went on from there. She was one tough bitchy fighter when the mood hit. And the mood had hit this morning. I held her arm. I would have loved to see a fight but it would only be stopped. So running my hand up and down her arm I said. "We're here all week; we'll see her again. I hope! "I'm sure you'll get even with her when you do, Maya ". I hoped I didn’t sound as if I was salivating at the thought.

That evening we went to a bar and I bought some drinks then Maya went off to the restrooms.. Just after she had left I saw the same plump brunette from the morning. She still looked as if she owned the place. I stepped up to her, slipped my arm round her waist and said "hey sexy."

She looked very surprised but swiftly retorted "Have you ditched that skank who likes showing her pussy?"

"Well no I haven’t really and I was hoping I could have a word with you about that. I think Maya got a bit het up this morning. Can I buy you a drink and apologize?"

I bought her a drink and led her back, my hand in hers to where Maya and I had been "Here hun sit on the table, you look great like that". And that was no lie, she did look great. With what looked like an expensive but very understated black dress and an string of pearls as a necklace and no other jewelry. You would have placed her as a business executive in a cocktail bar entertaining some important customers. She slowly kicked her legs over the table edge. Just on queue Maya came back carrying bar snacks. She put them down and said softly. "Glad to see you're covered up now. That nude beach was no place for you."

The plump girl kept swinging her legs as she replied just as softly "I thought you'd be up on stage flashing your pussy, you love it so much." She moved till her tits were only inches from my face.

I could see Maya was so wound up she would snap soon and she did saying "You know, fat girl, you and I have a problem."

"Yes, we do. And what do you propose we do about it? You could throw those drinks in my face, which I know you want to do. I could take your boyfriend upstairs and fuck him all night, which you know he wants to do. Or we could do what you and I both want do, and that is settle it privately, just you and me."

"I'll meet you on the beach, where we spoke this morning, at 10." Maya said, "The beach should be deserted at that hour, and there is a full moon."

"Fine," the plump broad replied. "And you can bring him", pointing at me, "as long as he just watches. Maybe he'll get turned on watching me kick your ass; maybe he'll come visit me in my room later."

Maya was trembling now, with excitement or because she was agitated.. She managed to calmly say "Now get the fuck away from this table before I rip that expensive dress from top to bottom."

The plump girl left slowly walking away.

That night I saw Maya thrashed. There were times when I thought she was going to win but in the end the plump girl was just too strong, too good a fighter. She ended up straddling Maya and pulling a tuft of Maya’s pussy hair out. But that wasn’t all she did. No way! After a quick wash in the surf she came up to me undid my fly and gave me a blowjob right there on the beach. She pulled out just before I blew and copped a facial. Only then did she introduce her self as Jenn Peccavi and say "you’re spending the night with me, Danny boy."

How could I resist? And she turned out to be just as good a screw as Maya.

The next morning Maya ranted and raved at me when I went back to our unit. Not a way to impress me. I told her off. She got so angry with me. I picked up my gear and said "see you later when you calm down." Sarah came out of her unit to see what the fuss was about. I think Scott was still sleeping; perhaps they had made a night of it. Maya told Sarah in very clear terms what had gone on. I didn’t know she had such a command of the language. I soon found out Sarah took Maya’s side In her eyes I was a low life form.

I didn’t see Maya or either Sarah or Scot for the rest of that day but did run into Jenn with whom I had dinner and who invited me back to her cabin again that night.

The next day Jenn and I went to the beach and Maya came parading past with a new boy in tow. The two women eyed each other off and I thought we might have had a rematch there and then but. Sadly, it didn’t happen.

That night Jenn and I went to a disco. She was wearing some more casual clothes then the first night I had seen her. She still looked great and I told her so. I did like women with a figure. After all as I told her Marilyn Monroe today would be called fat.

The disco was packed and Jenn had to elbow her way past some people to get to the bar. On her way back with drinks for us both Sarah stopped her "Hey girl you ought to look where you are going."

"Err yes," Jenn replied "this place is so packed. Just like the Terrace was. This time though you and I are not battling for a table. So what’s your problem?"

"Well at least you could say sorry."

"Guess so but what did I do?"

"Jostled me."

"Well I am sorry for jostling you."

Jenn came back to me, time to get her wound up too I thought "that girl was bitchy, it wasn’t your fault. You should have told her where to stuff it."

Jenn didn’t say anything. A little while later we were dancing, and again there Sarah dancing with Scot. I steered Jenn over towards them. Scot winked and smiled at me, I began to think he had the same idea as myself: that it would be great to get these two girls fighting. I was sure he did when he twirled Sarah round in what was almost an old square dancing step and sent her spinning into Jenn.

"Hey its you who should be more careful" Jenn said.

"Go for it babe" I whispered to her "tell her off."

"Wasn’t my fault the dance floor is so crowded."

"Well so was the bar and you wanted me to apologize. You should take a dose of your own medicine" I squeezed Jenn's ass encouragingly.

"Don’t get all angry with me" Sarah spat back. I could see her guy whispering to her too.

"Well I m not anyway lets dance again" Jenn said.

“Wait your time Danny and we will see what happens.” I told myself

Jenn and I were near the bar when Sarah came back pushing her way through the crowd. She happened to nudge Jenn’s arm on her way to the bar causing Jenn to spill some of her wine. By this time Jenn had drunk a lot more then I have seen most girls drink and still stay sober. But Jenn seemed unaffected.

On the way back Jenn stopped Sarah l seizing her by the arm. "That’s the second time you bumped into me. The only time I did you wanted and got an apology. Now you can give me one."

"Hey the bar is so packed I didn’t mean it."

"No nor did I before but you still got cross at me. You know girl, you have a problem. You won’t do for others what you want them to do to you. Didn’t your mother teach you the golden rule? Someone ought to teach you manners," Jenn said very calmly.

"Let go of me" Sarah whined.

"Apologize" insisted Jenn.

"You don’t deserve an apology I didn’t do anything to you. Anyway so much as having manners or knowing the golden rule. You’re nothing but a lowlife man stealing bitch. Someone ought to teach you not to fuck with other girls boyfriends’

"Why should Sarah apologize?" retorted Scot coming up. "Come on Sarah lets go this loser won’t stop you." They began to walk off. Jenn was angry, I saw her clench and unclench her fists, her face was flushed.

"Go for it Jenn don’t let the bitch walk away and humiliate you she should apologize, look at these people here what must they think of you if you let her just go" I wanted to see her fight, I was sure she would smash the smaller Sarah.

Jenn really didn’t need that much encouragement. She rushed up to Sarah and Scott who had just got outside the main bar where it spilled over into a courtyard, partly paved, and partly grassed and the rest a garden bed. There was an extension of the main bar counter and some tables and chairs- some stacked up in piles. "Hey you, you mind your own business and as for you girlie you apologize you had no reason to say what you did. " She grabbed at Sarah’s elbow.

Sarah turned round angrily "what you mean mind my own business."

Jenn snapped at the slimmer brunette "just tell your guy to leave me alone and you apologize."
I stepped close behind whispering "go smash the bitch don’t take it from her" and smiled as Jenn moved closer to eyeball Sarah.

Sarah wasn’t backing down either but stood her ground "don’t worry about what my guy does, slut."

I smiled at Scott as Jenn snapped back "I don’t but maybe you should and don’t call me names girlie."

Scott winked at me and whispered to Sarah but loud enough for me to hear "Go get her, Sarah take her down."

Sarah looked Jenn coolly in the eye "well maybe you should concern yourself with you own guy then with mine."

Jenn answered coolly- she didn’t take the bait that time. "Oh I’m ok with him" she turned and gave me a kiss as I ran my hand round her side and patted her belly.

Sarah upped the stakes saying "oh are you ok with him, because he has been looking at me" She smiled widely at me.

Though I hadn’t been eyeing Sarah off, I saw that Jenn was immediately angry, guess she was a bit insecure, after all I had only known her a couple of days and we had done little but fuck in that time. Jenn spat back hastily. "Damn trash you leave him alone – I’ll slap your lights out otherwise don’t make me fight you."

“That’s my girl,” I thought. “Get the bitch. I want to see a good cat fight. The way Sarah is revving you up you’ll snap soon.”

Sarah retorted "Didn't you anything, maybe he just likes how I look...and don't threaten me---or I’ll slap your lights out." She even mimicked Jenn’s tone as she said it.

This was getting good. I whispered "don’t take shit from her go on Jenn." Right on cue Jenn pushed Sarah back, Jenn's hands on the slighter girls shoulders.

Anyone could see Sarah was getting riled too as she snapped back "don’t push me, you tramp" and pushed Jenn back knocking her hands away from Sarah’s shoulders.

Time to get Jenn really wound up. I called out "Jenn don’t take that shit from her."

Jenn slapped Sarah’s face, and then as Scott heckled his girlfriend "get the fat bitch" Sarah responded with a backhand slap at Jenn’s face.

I saw my girl reel and mutter ‘damn bitch" before pushing in to grapple with Sarah pushing her back. I watched as Jenn tried to snake her leg round Sarah’s obviously trying to trip Sarah.
"Damn you slut" gasped Sarah as she curled her arms around Jenn’s neck trying to throw her around the bar. But Jenn being heavier was able to push harder. She won that match pushing the slighter girl back on against a table. She seemed to be trying to push Sarah onto it, I guess to work her tits over but Sarah clung tightly to Jenn’s neck. Seemingly frustrated Jenn tried shaking Sarah like a piece of rag about trying to break the neck grip. Skillfully and at the last minute before Jenn pinned her Sarah slipped out from under Jenn’s grip and let her momentum carry Jenn on to crash heavily belly first onto the table, banging her head hard.

"Get up Jenn" I urged .

"Yah Sarah way to go" called out Scot "kick her ass" then he turned to me "want a beer Danny?"

"Yes thanks Scott." He went and bought us both a beer while Sarah: seized Jenn’s  left arm, twisted it around my girl’s back and slammed her head into the table again before shoving her knee in Jenn’s ass.

I watched as Jenn swore bitterly then pushed Sarah away; knocking the table over as she did then stood and kicked Sarah in the belly bending her double. By this time our two girl’s brawl had attracted a crowd. Most of the people in the bar had moved outside into the courtyard to watch.

"Cheers, Scott, bet you $100 that Jenn beats your girl’s ass"

"Done" he smiled as Sarah straightened before Jenn could get another blow in the n punched Jenn’s jaw. Jenn’s head snapped back but she kicked again moving forward gamely.

Sarah screamed "you bitch" as Jenn’s kick landed. Recovering Sarah lunged forward in a tackle knocking Jenn to the ground and falling her self on top of her rival, yanking at Jenn’s hair. The two girls rolled round each trying to get an advantage, each punching and kicking the other. After a few minutes Sarah gabbed at Jenn’s shirt, tearing it and punched her hard in the belly. Jenn gasped in pain. I had seen in the fight with Maya that she was weak in her belly, probably those extra pounds didn’t help. She rolled away leaving her torn top in Sarah’s hand. The two got to their feet hissing and swearing at each other.

Jenn lunged forward kicking Sarah in the shins. Sarah responded by throwing the shirt at Jenn’s face blinding her for a moment and shoving her back into a pile of chairs. I looked at Jenn, she seemed dazed and shook her head as if she realized for the first time she might lose this fight. Determined that this should not happen she charged out wielding her fists nailing Sarah in the mouth and side of her face. That had hurt Sarah who screamed as her mouth spurted blood and punched back in Jenn’s face landing on her nose. Now Jenn too had a bleeding face and for a moment held her nose while coughing and spluttering.
I looked at Scott. "Real bitch fight this"

"Yes my girl will beat your slut though"

"Hey that’s not a nice word"

"Well Jenn isn’t a nice girl look at those tats, she’s a tough bitch, and look how she just beat Maya, what else do you call a girl who beds someone she hardly knows after beating up the guy’s girlfriend"

I grunted as the fight moved on with Sarah closing on Jenn and shoving her head hard into a wall of the courtyard before punching her right then her left tit. Jenn despite obviously breathing with difficulty lashed out wildly with a kick that landed in Sarah’s groin and sent the Scott’s girl stumbling back against the bar.

"Ah this is the turning point Scot its Jenn from here on in" I said proudly as my champion strode forward wielding her fists scoring blow after blow to Sarah’s face and torso and then head butting Sarah and grappling her to the floor. I watched as Sarah –soon I was sure to be defeated trash on the floor- clawed at Jenn’s breast snapping her bra.

"That sort of cheap blow wont help your girl" I ginned at Scott "she’s gone now" I watched as Jenn kneed her enemy in the groin, pushed her over on her back and began to climb on top of her. But then I was horrified to see Sarah reach up with both her hands getting them around Jenn’s throat and squeeze hard. I watched as Jenn gasped as the slut below her strangled her and as Jenn thumped at her with her fists knowing that unless she broke Sarah’s hold my girl was doomed. I watched as finally a red faced gasping panting Jenn clawed Sarah’s hands away. As a parting gesture Sarah kneed Jenn in the pussy. Jenn roared in agony rolling around on the floor holding her cxnt.

The two girls rose to their feet, Jenn supporting herself on a table and spitting defiance at Sarah "bitch slut you won’t win." To my surprise she took the initiative once more kicking Sarah so hard the smaller girl fell back against some of the onlookers who chuckling gave her a feel before pushing her forward again. Sarah recovered to deliver a roundhouse punch just above Jenn’s eye producing a trickle of blood which dripped down over Jenn’s eye. Jenn tried to kick but she misjudged allowing Sarah to grab the upraised foot, twist it and hurl the off balance Jenn against a table. Twisting the foot Sarah forced Jenn back and Jenn collapsed on the table.

Sarah looks at my fallen girl "you dumb whore you are meat." before climbing on the table and smashing Jenn’s head down on it. The table broke under the two girls combined weight and they crashed to the floor Jenn on her back moaning and Sarah on top of her.

Dazed and in pain Jenn tried to push Sarah off . Sarah sat on Jenn’s belly. She bounced on it winding Jenn and grabbed the fallen girl’s throat. Jenn tried everything she knew to get Sarah of her, punching, kicking, twisting and bucking her body, using her legs as a lever but nothing worked. Sarah punched her again then resumed choking Jenn till my girl collapsed and subsided limply on the ground.

"Hey you’ll kill her stop that" I called out.

Scott walked over taking Sarah by the hand and returned ‘that’s $100 you owe me Danny, better see to that slut of yours"

I walked over to fetch some water from the bar and splashed it on Jenn to revive her then helped her to struggle back to her room. I wondered what Maya was doing.

I had saved this old fight stroyyears ago on my yahoo. Again my thanks to Sarah and Kayla and all the others who help. I am sorting out yahoo and hope to find more.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Sarah v Jenn - Round 1 Club Orient
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »
Actually, Jenn, just found the story by Maya at Club Orient preceding this one, where she goes up against you (as mentioned here) - am reposting it right away.

Will probably on Thur repost the Club Orient 3 x 3 Clash!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)