News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Does anyone else hate misleading C4S descriptions???

• 0 Replies

Offline prpaul

Does anyone else hate misleading C4S descriptions???
« on: July 14, 2015, 09:52:28 PM »
I absolutely love Lisa King, but hate the fakey stuff that is sometimes produced by Wrestling Girls Inc/Womens Realm, I've purchased a couple but sometimes there is too much giggling and arsing around rather than wrestling/catfighting, so I've been sticking to Lisa King's matches at APL.

I've just downloaded their latest release from Women's Realm Clip4Sale which states in the description the following:

"Well all we'll say is, one lady ends up getting a messy whipped cream stink face, and somebody is going to have indignity of losing all their clothes as the final forfeit, a truly humiliating match! "

What it doesn't say is this:

One lady losing all their clothes as the final forfeit BEHIND A BLOODY TOWEL

I sort of feel that with the majority of the other producers out there if it said losing all their clothes then the viewer would get to see it.  Am I being unreasonable in being disappointed?