News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: Club Orient Catfight 0 - Maya vs Jenn by Maya

• 3 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Club Orient Catfight 0 - Maya vs Jenn by Maya
« on: October 27, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »
Here's the steamy, hot story by Maya & Jenn Peccavi, preceding the Club Orient fight 1 between Sarah & Jenn posted a little earlier today.

Enjoy!  ;D :D

Hugs
Kayla

Club Orient Catfight

A collaboration by Maya02 and Peccavi

Club Orient, on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is justly famous for its nude beaches. There are few things better than lying naked in the sun, watching and being watched. On a recent visit I had a confrontation on the beach that led to some catfight action.

My boyfriend Danny and I were spending a lazy morning on the beach, working on a tan, and sharing observations on the other guests. We've always been open about sharing our thoughts on
 who we find attractive, and normally I enjoy that and don't find it threatening. But this morning was a bit different...

"Hey, Maya, check out this girl walking by. She's got great legs, doesn't she? I can imagine them wrapped around me," he teased.  I looked up and this bitch did have great legs, firm and strong,
 and nice tits, too, I had to admit, though they were so large and full they looked as if they would be floppy in a year or two. But I was irked, partly because this girl was carrying a bit too much
 weight. At about 5ft 5 she was shorter then me, she had a big ass and a plump tummy; I guess she weighed about 140 lbs and her dimensions would be around 36D 29 35.  Danny for some reason finds chubby women attractive, and it infuriates me. I take a lot of pride
 in my appearance; I know I look good, at 5 ft 9 I am tall, with firm breasts and I work hard not to carry any extra weight, and at 34D 25 36 I don't.  "Do you think so?" I replied; and then in a voice loud enough for her to hear, I said "Some people really don't look good enough to walk on a nude beach"  This stopped the bitch in her tracks, and she turned to us. "I beg your pardon?" she said in a phony sweet voice, indicating that she had heard me very well. 
 "You heard me, fat girl" I sat up on the blanket, ran my fingers through my shoulder length brown hair before leaning back on my hands, and spreading my legs, so that when she looked down she got an eye full of my carefully trimmed pussy. I was taunting her with how good I looked. "You should be over at the workout room" 
 She thought about that. "Or else I could just flash my cxnt at every guy on the beach, like some cheap slut" she said evenly. 
 This girl really punched my buttons; I was furious, my heart pumping, my mouth dry. "If we were somewhere else right now, I'd kick your ass" I said.  She looked as if she would love to have a piece of me, but said only "Maybe we'll meet again, bitch, if you're not afraid", looked Danny right in the eye, ran her hands over her tits
 provocatively, turned and walked down the beach.  I was mad enough to run after her and start something on the spot, but Danny held my arm. Although he loves nothing better than to watch me fight, he knew any fight on the beach would be broken up instantly. "We're here all week; we'll see her again. I hope!" he said his eyes
 gleaming.  He kissed me and ran his hand up and down my arm as if sizing up my muscles .  "I'm sure you'll get even with her when you do, Maya"  I lay back down, seething, trying to get back in the spirit of the day, but all I could think about was tearing that bitch apart.

That evening we went to one of the bars on the island. Danny bought a round of drinks and we sat and chatted looking at the passing scene. I finished my drink excused myself to go to the washroom and said I would buy another round of drinks on my way back. I was walking back to the bar to get the drinks when I saw that fat girl I'd exchanged words with on the beach earlier. She was sitting on the table where Danny was sitting. The bitch wore a very expensive
 looking black dress with a pearl necklace. I watched as she stretched her legs out, dangling them over the table. Danny, damn him, was admiring them and she lapped it up. She looked over and I
 am sure saw me, and stroked her breasts with her hands, then turning back to him and fluffed up her shoulder length brunette hair. She picked up a drink and sipped it as I got closer.

Needless to say, I was livid. I was tempted to throw both drinks in her face, but I thought that would be a waste. And I was a bit confused. I wasn't used to getting this angry about another woman. I knew how good I looked; why did I feel this insecure? Why did this fat bitch look so confident? I wanted to rip that black dress off and teach her a lesson. I put the drinks down carefully; she watched with a smirk on her face that I dearly wanted to wipe off. I walked around
 the table and stood close to her. "Glad to see you're covered up now." I said quietly, "That nude beach was no place for you." 
 She just casually swung her legs back and forth and replied, "I thought you'd be up on stage flashing your pussy, you love it so much." She shifted her weight so that her tits were only inches
 from Danny's face. Clearly he was enjoying this, and even though I knew he was only trying to get me going, it was still infuriating. 
 "You know, fat girl, you and I have a problem", I said looking at her levelly.  She held my gaze, even while casually sipping her drink. This cxnt was a cool customer.  "Yes, we do. And what do you propose we do about it? You could throw those drinks in my face, which I know you want to do. I could take your boyfriend upstairs and fuck him all night, which you know he wants to do. Or we could do what you and I both want do, and that is settle it privately, just you and me." 
 I could feel my hands instinctively curling into claws as she spoke. "I'll meet you on the beach, where we spoke this morning, at 10." I said, "The beach should be deserted at that hour, and there
 is a full moon."  "Fine," she replied. "And you can bring him", pointing at Danny, "as long as he just watches. Maybe he'll get turned on watching me kick your ass; maybe he'll come visit me in my room
 later." She said this so calmly and so insolently, I was trembling. 
 "Now get the fuck away from this table before I rip that expensive dress from top to bottom", I said in a voice calmer than I felt. She slowly slid off the table, but before she left, she cupped her
 tits and looked directly at Danny. Then she casually touched herself between her legs, in a way that no one but I could see, and looked at me and mouthed the word: pussy. Then, in no particular hurry, she walked away briefly stopping to talk to another couple at a nearby table . I was furious, and sat down and finished my drink in one gulp. This was one appointment I was so going to keep!
 Although Danny tried to soothe me I was still seething and a few moments later I walked over to the table at which the bitch had stopped. "Excuse me please, but who was the fat woman you
 were talking to a moment ago? She really riled me." 
 The woman smiled, "She riled me too; she's a scheming nasty slut. I used to work with her, her name is Jenn Peccavi. but we called her "queen bitch" at work."
 "Now come on, Debby" her partner said, "Calm down, just because she beat you in some cat fight at your work once. Lets enjoy our holiday"
 I smiled and left thinking:  so the cxnt is experienced, well so am I!
 At 10 pm the moon was almost as bright as day, as I stepped from the shadows on to the beach. It was deserted, as I had expected, and I looked nervously up and down the beach. I should have
 picked an earlier hour; I had had too much time to think about the fight. Danny was waiting , watching at the edge of the beach, with strict instructions not to break things up. I was wearing a
 red halter top and a black miniskirt. All of a sudden I saw her, she walked naked on to the beach a few yards away. Her skin glowed in the moonlight, and she still had that insufferable smug look
 on her face. No doubt she thought her lack of clothes would give her the advantage, but I  quickly removed mine, and walked naked to meet her.

"Hi slut," she said. "Ready to be trashed? Are you as scared as you were earlier this evening? And where is that lovely boyfriend of mine... err, yours at the moment, but after this fight, mine
 for sure?" 
 Fuck you, bitch, I was thinking.  My heart raced as I got closer to this slut.   I'd been thinking about settling my score with her all day.  "I don''t think I have any reason to be scared of you, bitch."

She approached me with her hands in front of her, then startled me with a rugby style tackle that knocked me off my feet. She's faster than she looks, I think, and she's fit. I quickly rolled over and back on my feet; all my nervousness gone after this initial contact.

She rushed me again and this time aimed a kick at my stomach. It was a glancing blow which didn't do any damage, but it allowed me to step inside and give her a hard punch to the stomach.
 She seemed pretty soft and vulnerable there. I was  right; she gasped and cried "Fuck you, bitch"  as she staggered back. But she recovered quickly with an uppercut to my chin, a solid punch which staggered me. This slut was stronger than I thought. This was going to be a tough fight. But I recovered quickly and delivered a hard punch to her left breast. She wasn't bothered by this and closed with me; we were grappling, trying to gain some advantage. Her weight was an
 advantage here; she's tough to move. I found myself pushed back, and then felt the pain of a knee in my cxnt, and then I was falling to the sand, cleverly tripped by this bitch who obviously knows
 how to fight. 
 Although she landed on top of me, I grabbed her hair and pulled her off. Now I was on top, delivering a sharp knee to her cxnt before I straddled her. From her grunt and the look on her face, I knew that knee hurt. Spitting sand out of my mouth, I gave her a hard backhand across the face. "Fucking fat bitch", I snarled. She grabbed my hand with both hers, and pulled me off, sending us rolling over and over in the sand, each trying to stay on top, slapping and punching as we rolled.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Club Orient Catfight 0 - Maya vs Jenn by Maya
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »
We broke apart and quickly got to our feet, circling each other cautiously.  I was crouching, looking for an opening, and lashed out with a hard shot that connected solidly with her cheek. Such satisfaction from hitting this bitch; all the day's frustrations and anger coming out. I would make this whore pay for spoiling my day. But she responded with a high kick to my chest that sent me sprawling to the sand. Before I could move, she was on me, straddling me. 
 She grabbed my tits with both hands and twisted my nipples slowly and painfully. She was chuckling, ""So long, bitch."" God, that hurt! 
 I managed to get my hands free and reached up and grab her tits and did some rough twisting of my own. I gritted my teeth, willing to take any amount of pain to beat this bitch. ""How much pain can you take, cxnt?""

She let go of my tits; what a relief! But then she slapped me hard across the face and grabbed one of my hands with her two, pulled it off her breast and forced it to the sand where she pinned it with her knee. Then she grabbed the other hand. I knew I was in trouble here and struggled frantically.  I was trying to buck her off, hoping she'd lose her balance. I couldn't quite get my legs around her, so I started banging my knees into her lower back. I couldn't dislodge her, but
 she did lose her balance for a moment, which allowed me to free my hands and punch wildly at her face.

I couldn't let her pin my hands, I'd be done for. One punch hit her solidly in the nose, which started to bleed; she screamed in pain, and annoyance; I knew she thought she had me. She grabbed my right hand again and forced it down to the sand again, at the same time squeezing my ribs with her strong legs.  I could feel my strength ebbing away and wondered if this is it.  I could see her gloating face above mine. I was determined not to give in, and with my last remaining bit of strength, I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her hair, pulling her head down while at the same time moving my head up sharply and butting her face. She was stunned for a moment
 and I managed to slide out and roll away.

We both scrambled to our feet. I could tell from the look on her face that she was already looking ahead to a victory fuck with Danny, and didn't expect me to get out of that one. Well, fuck her! That head butt hurt her, but she would be bearing down now. I can't let her use her weight to beat me, I thought, I've got to stay out of those situations. I have a longer reach, but she is stronger. I stayed away from her for a moment to catch my breath. I was thinking about Danny in the
 shadows and wondered what he was thinking. Did he want her to win? Suddenly enraged, I grabbed her hair with both hands and smashed her face on my upraised knee. She staggered back, her nose gushing blood, and I knew that she could hardly see for a moment .

She swung a hard punch that caught me flush in the breast. Oh, that hurt! But when she tried it again, I stepped inside and buried my fist in her soft belly. She groaned and moved away, clutching her stomach. I knew I hurt her that time, and felt my confidence growing. I could beat this cxnt!

I rushed at her and my momentum took us both to the sand. I was on top and quickly moved to pin her arms with my knees. Slapping her face with both hands, "How does that feel, you fat bitch", I think maybe I have her. She was just kicking her legs futilely against my back. Suddenly I realised that she was just conserving her strength, as she planted her feet firmly in the hard sand left by the receding tide and pushed with her entire body. She's so strong that she was able to roll me over and moved to get on top of me. As she did I brought my knee up as hard as I could into her soft belly. She roared with pain and fell to the sand with her hands clutched to her belly, and I knew that I hurt her again with that one. I rolled away and got to my feet. Already on her feet, I could see in her face that this was a much tougher fight than she expected. That smug look was gone.

But she looked really determined and I braced myself for whatever was coming next. She came straight at me, willing to risk a punch, knowing that her advantage was in the grappling. She wrapped her arms around me and tripped me with her foot, and I fell heavily to the sand with her on top. For a moment the wind was knocked out of me. Instinctively I punched out at her; I could feel them landing and I could hear her say "Fucking bitch!" Then she was off me and I felt
 myself being dragged by one foot out into the water, I was kicking and thrashing but could feel myself in deeper and deeper water. By holding my foot up high she could keep me under the water, which covers my legs, my stomach, my breasts, and finally, my head.  I'm panicking, I can't breathe, but I landed a solid kick from my free foot and she let go. I stood up in the water, gasping for breath, and saw the smile on her face. I was in trouble! She closed in, we grappled,
 and she grabbed my hair and pulled me down, half in and half out of the water. She jumped on me triumphantly, grabbing my tits and brutally twisting my nipples. Just when I thought the pain was unbearable, she let go and grabbed my ears and slammed my head against the hard packed sand. And again for good measure. I felt defenceless. I could hear her breath hissing as she fights through the pain I've inflicted on her.

She stood and pulled me up by the hair, my feet scrambling for footing in the sand, and then threw me down hard on the sand. Immediately she straddled me and pinned my left hand under
 her knee.  I managed to throw one last desperate punch at her face, but she shook it off and with both of her hands forced my right hand to the sand and pinned it with her knee.  I could hear the
 bitch laughing but I had no strength left.  She started twisting my nipples again, and whispers "Give in, bitch, give in?"  "Yes," I groaned, "yes, I give."
 "Good. Now I''m going to teach you a lesson, you cheap slut. Remember that pussy that you were so proud of and flashed in my face this morning?"  My heart sank, as she leaned back and
 grabbed a tuft of my cxnt hair and pulled it right out.  I was surprised my screams didn't attract some attention.

Then she leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips, and looked up at Danny.

"Give me a minute, hon, while I wash this sand off."  She quickly dove in the surf, and came out dripping, triumphant, swaggering up to him and putting her arms around him and kissing him on the lips.  The bitch smirked at me and then dropped to her knees, unzipped Danny's fly, and gave him a blow job, while I watched helplessly.
 I'm curled up, sobbing, my hands cradling my wounded cxnt.  The fat whore finished Danny and stood up, took his hand, and the two of them walked down the beach to the resort.

After a few minutes I stood up shakily, found my clothes, and got dressed.  I was sore all over.  Danny will be back, he always comes back; no one can satisfy him like I can.  I need a nice long soak in the tub.  Some fucking vacation this is turning into.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:55:37 AM »
Kayla ,  Thank you for posting this story.  I enjoyed reading it very much.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »
Hi Praggy - actually I don't even feature in this story - it's Maya who loses!  ;) ;D