News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rowan Chance vs FreightTrain (Sexfight Challenge, First Fall)

• 1 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
(This particular fight begins in medias res. A sexfight challenge: best two out of three. Let's see what happens...)

Rowan Chance
An hour after we met at the night club, my little black dress is pulled up over my hips as I grind my hips against your cock. Your pants pulled down around your ankles, the only thing between us is your underwear and my panties. I'm in your lap, one strap of my dress fallen down over my naked, olive-skinned shoulder. I'm glaring down at you with dark eyes, my hair falling over my eyes. The rest of it falling over my shoulders. Some on the sexfight circuit say you're a behemeth. An indefatigable monster. I say... you're just another notch in my win column.

FreightTrain
Your olive skinned body resting on my lap, hips grinding on my cock as I look you square in the eyes. Our bottoms are the only thing keeping our sexual organs from going at it as I feel my lower region coming to life as you grind against my cock. I move my hand up and peel your other strap of your dress of your shoulder, revealing your bare breast while running my hands through your hair, brushing it from your view before pulling it back in a untied pony tail. "I know what you are capable of and Im not underestimating the veteran but you are just another obstacle in my path and one thing I do is knock obstacles out of my way."

Rowan Chance
I feel your cock growing under me. I've had monster cocks before... but this one...
... I'll tame it.
Just like all the others.
Drain it dry.
Make it flaccid and soft, meek and begging.
I drop a hungry kiss on your lips as you finish speaking. "Mmmm," I hum, finishing off the kiss, vibrating my lips on yours. "I'm an obstacle," I whisper on your lips. I take a special, intense, hard, long stretch along that impressive cock of yours.
"Some obstacles are too high for any man to climb," I say.
My fingers drag along your bare chest, your shirt torn open just a moment before.
Leaving long, white streaks.
"I don't think you'll be making it over this one."

FreightTrain
Keeping eye contact with you, staring deeply into those eyes of ill sexual will, before I know it you press your lips on mine with such ferocity. Your lips on mine as you whisper your taunts, stretching on my cock but one thing about me is Im not backing down from you "Im no ordinary man, Im hungry for a sexual battle, ready to prove my worth and prove you wrong, I will climb the wall and stand above you a champion" I growl and grit my teeth as you dig your claws in my chest, giving your hair in my large hands a good firm tug in return as I reach out and give your bottom lip a seductive nibble.

Rowan Chance
I feel your teeth on my bottom lip. "Oh, Nickie," I whisper. "Using one of my own tricks."
Your hand in my hair, pulling it just the right amount. "You've got skills, Mr. Masters," I tell you. I let my teeth and lips and tongue move to your neck and collar bone, working them over with passion and precision.
My fingertips twist one of your nipples. My other hand holds your jaw in place, pulling it up so you're looking at the roof. "Let me work, Nick," I whisper, almost a hiss. Like a cobra. "Just lay back... and let me work."

FreightTrain
I grin a bit a I get my teeth on your bottom lip, hearing that I am using one of your specialties. The not overly aggressive tugging on your hair to just put a feeling of what can happen in this position as you credit me but this is mere child's play to you as I let out a soft moan, feeling your all parts of your mouth go to work on my neck and collar bone, gritting my teeth as you twist one of my nipples and make me look up the ceiling. Hearing you hiss at me in this position, trying to make me be obedient, I buck up like a stallion with my lower body, "Let you work? Like hell I will!" I growl with a smile on my face.

Rowan Chance
"Mmmmmmm," my lips hum against your skin as you buck your hips up.
I feel your cock against me. A prelude for what's to come.
In more ways that one.
Still... I've never felt anything like that before.
I slam my hips back down against your cock. Upon the impact, I sliiide up against it, bending my back, pushing my 36bs against your chest, throwing my head back.
My lips gasp, just a little.
"Mmmmm..."
"It's going to feel so good to tame this little monster."

FreightTrain
I feel your lips hum on my skin in pleasure, my bucking arousing you more and more as Im more then ready to give it to you. Thinking Im getting somewhere with the persistent bucking you slam your hips down against my cock as I let out a solid "Mphh" as you plant yourself down, rubbing along my length as your tits press against my chest as you fling your head back. I remove my hands from your hair running them down your bare back, "You will tame your own pussy when you impale yourself on this monster" I growl as I attempt to use my 6'4 and 230lbs frame to hoist you up off the couch in my arms.

Rowan Chance
That 6'4" and 240 lbs are hard for a 5'6", 130 lb woman to resist.
Up I go, off the couch.
I look down at you, locking your gaze with mine.
"What are you going to do, Nickie?" I ask. "Slam me down on my back? Fuck me hard? Finish me off screaming?" I laugh as I drop another kiss on you. This one a little stronger. A little angrier. My fingertips find your back and rip hard across your skin. Not enough to break it, just enough to make you wince.
"You're not man enough for me, Masters," I hiss. "Not half the man who can finish me."

FreightTrain
Lifting you up with some ease with a 100lbs weight advantage as I bring you eye to eye, our gazes locked once again. The taunting from you continues as you teasingly ask what I am gonna do with you, before I can answer though you drop a hard kiss on me this one with some bad intentions as you rake your nails across my back. My eyes wincing as the nails don't break skin but they fucking let me know you aren't playing around. "I am more man then you can handle" I growl in your ear as I drive your back against the wall, nibbling on your ear as I dry hump you.

Rowan Chance
I feel the impact against my back as you knock the wind out of me. You feel my lips gasp for air, a moan escaping me. And as your cock begins rubbing up against me, I feel its full real danger for the first time. It moves hard as my own hips rise up to meet every thrust.
That growl in my ear makes my nipples hard. I get my breath back and coil my arms and legs around you. I find my laughter deep in my belly—where you knocked it down to—and bring it back up.
"That all you got, Nickie?" I say, returning your growl. My teeth find your own ear and bite harder than you do.
My hips moving in perfect synch.
"I'm going to break that cock of yours, Nickie," I say. "Make it beg."

FreightTrain
I drive you with not full force but just enough to put the fear in you as I rub my cock up against your covered pussy, your hips in moving up with each thrust, feeling your nipples dig against my chest as they grow stiff. Thinking I have you right where I want you,  suddenly I hear you let out a laugh, taunting me as you return the favor by nibbling on my ear one upping me with harder bite as your hips move perfectly. "Your not breaking anything" I growl as I move your back from the wall and carry us over to the middle of the room, letting out soft gasp as you grind down on my cock as I lay you down on the carpet with me on top. "How bout we cut the covered stuff and get to some skin on skin" I growl.

Rowan Chance
I hear your words and my eyes don't blink. Don't flinch.
"Last chance to back out, big boy," I say, my voice on the edge of a dark laugh. Like a spider taunting the fly.
You feel my fingers pulling your cock into my hands, sliding my panties aside.
"Last chance..."

FreightTrain
You hear my words, not even moving  a muscle, our eyes locked with each passing second as you offer me a last chance to back out as you laugh evilly while pulling on my cock, your panties pulled aside. "Im not backing out so stick it in there" I growl as I spit on my hand and rub it on your bare pussy as I let you keep my cock in your hands.

Rowan Chance
I laugh again. A dark laughter that seems to come from an ancient place. A place full of magic and blood and fire. My hand slowly strokes your enormous cock, fingers barely fitting around it. You feel their confidence. Their expertise. And in my eyes, you see a complete lack of fear.
"Not yet," I say.
"Patience." Slow, deliberate.
"Touch me, Nickie," I tell you.
"My clit is the guardian." I laugh. "Impress her."
All the while, keeping up the pressure and the pace with your cock.
Urging it.
My fingers singing to it.
Up and down the length of it.
FIngertips tickling your balls.
The palm over the tip.
My other hand pulling fingertips under your cock and touching your taint.
Always looking you in the ey.
*eye
My smile... evil. Knowing. And never fading.

FreightTrain
Your dark laughter, so soft but echoing the room, so mesmerizing and seducing as I moan softly while you stroke my enormous cock. Your hand is tiny but you work it like magic as I feel your confidence in each stroke, no fear as you keep me in control in this situation. Your commands are to touch you as I seemingly obey you, cupping your tits and lightly massaging them before slowly moving them down your hips as I take my long middle finger and slowly trace it up and down your slit, feeling your warm and vibrant energy your pussy lets off, groaning and moaning a bit more louder though as you work every inch of my crotch and cock, hitting all my sweet spots and nerves as I just look up at the ceiling in awe.

Rowan Chance
You touch my breasts and I moan, my eyes flittering just a little.
"That's right," I whisper. "Just like that."
And as you start to reach lower, as if in anticipation, my hips start to sway.
Your fingers touch my soft pubes and my hips lift, as if to put my clit into your hands.
"Come on," I whisper. "Show me what you've got."
When your finger rubs against my clit, I bite my lips and close my eyes. My throat moans out loud. A deep sound, straight from my belly. My hips move in synch with your hand, and you can feel how wet I am. How wanton.
"Yessss," my voice hisses. "That's right, Nickie. That's good."
Then, my hips thrust up and slam against your naked cock, putting my clit hard against it.
My throat groans.
My eyes open back up.
I look at you.
My eyebrows lower.
My eyes darken
"Now or never, darlin'," I whisper.
"Do it."
I squeeze on your cock.
"Fucking do it."

FreightTrain
The sensual rubbing of your breast as your eyes flutter a bit, you encourage me to give more and more as I move my hands down lower and lower, your hips instinctively begin to sway. My fingers arrive at their destination as you begin to close your eyes and bite your lip as I tease your slit with my finger as your hips move in unison with my hand as I feel your wetness. Before I know it you slam your clit against my cock with force as I grunt and growl like a animal I dont hesitate one bit as I grab my cock and guide all thick 9 inches into your vaginal walls, feeling the pussy shelter my large and thick cock as I nuzzle my way in, looking down at you, "Oh youre gonna get it!" I growl with sexual rage as I push my lips down on your nips, licking and sucking on your tits, smacking my lips off the titflesh.

Rowan Chance
Your cock slams into me and you see my whole body shudder with the impact.
My back arches... my mouth and eyes open wide...
Then, my eyes squeeze shut...
And my teeth do the same.
I suck in air, my hands grabbing at the area rug we landed on.
"O-Oh F-F-Fuuuucccckkk...."
I pull the area rug up around us.
You feel my legs clench around your hips.
My hips lift up high, lifting my ass right up off the ground.
And for a moment... just a moment...
... it seems as if I'm paralyzed there.
As if my body...
fffuckk... oh shit...
this is...
too...
too...
You didn't just penetrate me.
You invaded me.
My b-body... can't...
... c-can't...

FreightTrain
My cock just plows right through into your pussy as I make it my home, your eyes and mouth wide open for a moment before quickly closing shut. Your back lifting off the floor, the area rug clinched as you pull it around our sexually aroused bodies, "Mmmmmmmmm thats a FUCKING good pussy!" I groan and moan out loud as I enter you fully. Those legs of yours wrapping and squeezing around my waist as I let out a gasp, Seeing my opportunity with your paralyzed body, I wrap my arms around your back and hoist you up once again. "Now its time to go for a ride" I growl as I begin thrusting up, bucking you up a bit so you come back down on my thick rod, force impaling you up and down on my cock, going in for the kill.

Rowan Chance
The pleasure your cock fills me is equalled only by the pain. A sweet, awful and almost impossible pain. And when you lift me up into your lap, impaling me...
ohfuck...
impaling me...
... my back arches and my arms splay about, almost like a dance.
An uncontrollable dance.
My body thrust this way and that, my arms on either side of me, my head thrust forward, then back, forward and to the side.
I hear your growl...
... and it penetrates me deeper than your cock.
Your hard words even harder.
My legs wrap tighter around you.
And my body falls back.
My shoulders on the floor.
Like a wrestler caught in a submissin hold, my body thrashing back and forth.
All the while, my voice is gasping.
That cold autumn wind rasp you heard raises up three octives.
And with each thrust, you draw out a louder and longer sound.
My hips rise up to meet every thrust.
You can hear our skin slapping together.
Smell the sweat
My head is on the floor, turned to the side, my hair wild, covering half my face.
My lips parted, my eyes shut.
My hips...
... are my only defiance.
Meeting each thrust with a strength of their own.
And you see my lips... open...
start curling up...
... into that smile you now know.
And my hips SLAM against yours.
I bite my lower lip...
and SLAM them against you again.
My eyes still closed, my lips wet with persperation...
I whisper...
"That all you got..." SLAM "Nickie?"

FreightTrain
The feeling of filling your pussy up beyond its extent is mesmerizing, every single inch of my 9 inch cock, buried in your pussy. Hoisting you up once more, now with the access I had wanted earlier in this position as I force impale you up and down on my thick shaft the sounds getting louder and louder as I grunt and growl from your tight pussy lips suctioning and stroking my cock as I bounce you up and down, your body thrashing about before you fall backwards, your shoulders on the ground. Ive beaten and roughed you up to the point of my own exhaustion and yours, our sweaty bodies entwined as the flesh on flesh echoes the room with each thrust and smack. I knew you would be a challenge as you SLAM and SLAM and SMASH your hips against my cock as my rod begins to pulsate in your pussy, throbbing and ready to burst, I know Im close to unloading. With my last bit of energy I crouch down, bending your back in the process as your upper body hangs in a boston crap position with my cock still buried in you as your legs stay wrapped around me as I begin crouching up and down to slide my cock in and out while applying pressure the arch of your back "Lets see how much you can bend before you BREAK!" I growl as I moan out more and more my cock is too close to erupting as I give it my all, "I swear to the Gods! I will wipe that cursed smile off your face!" I roar out as I close my eyes my breaths increasing rapidly.

Rowan Chance
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"STOP PLAYING AROUND AND FUCK ME YOU LITTLE BOY!"
You bend me over...
Your hard cock slamming into me.
Your
... hard...
fucking...
cock...
I feel your frustrating building.
Feel your cock twitching inside me.
And you lift me up...
Lift my ass off the floor...
Lift my legs up...
I try to get away...
... but you're too strong.
"What the fuck are you...?"
And my back arches...
My face thrown into the floor.
My back bending... stretching...
But like Melina... my beautiful, flexible Melina...
I can take it...
I can take it...
I can...
Then your cock..
Your monster cock...
ohfuck
ohfuck
inside me
the wrong way
the tip of your monster cock slips right into my gspot
and my voice screams
no confidence
no strength
no dark taunts
just a scream
you feel my body tremble
hear my lips quiver
"ff-fuck... nick..."
and then your cock slams into me again, hitting the same spot.
the next sound my lips make isn't anything resembling words.
my fingers grip the floor, pulling at the rug.
i'm shaking
in your grip
my hps
hips
not moving
not responding to your thrust
i'm...
ohfuck...
i'm...

FreightTrain
You taunt and taunt, more and more. Giving you my all, every inch of my sexual anger! My cock is pounding away at you, taking like a champ you are, until my cock gets the desired angle and my tip just drills your sexual soft spot. Its time to put you down though as I continue to rear back and slam in to hit the same spot yet again, silencing you completely, not a single word other then my name uttered from your lips. "Thats it honey! Let all the fight out of your body! Feel every inch of your demise that is my cock! Fucking squirt all over the Masters dick!" I growl as I keep ahold of your lifeless body just pounding away as the fight leaves your body, now fucking you like a lifeless rag doll!

Rowan Chance
n-n-no
i
can't
c-can't...
stop him...
he's...
br-brea...
"nick"
"no"
hands squirming on the floor.
lips gasping
whole body shaking
you can feel the orgasm in my body building
n-n-nick...
harder
nnick...
harder
your cock slams into me again
and again
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
"i...
"i can't..."
"it's too...
"too m-m-u"
this is it...
he's...
ohfuck he's...
your cock
slams
again
AND AGAIN
got to...
do...
my hands fumble on the floor
my orgasm screaming in my head
screaming to escape
i grab at your ankles...
and with all the strength I have left...
... I pull.

FreightTrain
I have you now, your tiny body struggling to resist my thrust, each powerful thrust rattling you to the core. "Yeah thats right...what was that you said about me not being man enough? Pathetic little girl, your not woman enough for me!" I taunt down at you as I let you have it, giving you more and more before all of a sudden..."What the..." not finishing my sentence as I gasp falling backwards onto my back as your sense of desperation takes place as you take my large body off balance, my cock still in you as I lay there on my broad and muscular back, sweaty and exhausted.
(I sense a bright future with you and I honey)

Rowan Chance
As you fall back, your cock slams into me.
And I fall back with you.
My body shuddering with the impact.
And my orgasm...
rushes up...
and...
seizes...
my...
heart...
my throat...
that cock...
is too m...
no
NO
NO
I can't control it.
Straddling you in reverse cowgirl.
My belly twitches
My toes curl up
My lungs... convulsing
I'm...
ohgoddess...
I'm c-c
cu-
CUMM
CUMMING
my fingers dig deep into your legs
my body hunched forward
then snaps back like a rubber band.
my fingers digging into your chest.
my hair flying across your face
your cock... your massive cock...
stretched out inside me...
my hips thrusting
pulling it up and away
my voice screaming
my hips moving with wild abandon like a voodoo princess
stretching your cock tight
devouring it
sucking it dwn
down
sweat from my skin dripping down on yours
My orgasm shudders inside my pussy
against your cock
like a vibrator
and my hips
don't
stop

FreightTrain
Our sweat soaked bodies collapse back to a reverse cowgirl position, there is no more fight in you as my cock gives you all and more then you can handle, losing control as I feel your cum coat my thick shaft, soaking it completely as we lay there. Your body pressed against mine, the sweat stranded hair in my face, those claws in my chest as you lean back and ride me, taking all my cock in your pussy, not letting up as I reach around and grab your 36B tits, massaging them. "Oh yeah, F-F-FUCK YESSSSSS!" I shudder as I begin to unload my cock in your vaginal walls, moving my hands down and rubbing your stomach as I do, "Mmmmmmmm yesssss" I moan as your hips continue to go as I unload all my thick streams of cum in you.

Rowan Chance
When your cum fills me, hot and intense, and my fingers grip on your skin even tighter.
Then...
... they slowly begin clawing up your chest...
... toward your neck...
My hips never stop moving.
Twisting and turning like a mist in the darkness.
And as my fingers start to coil around your neck...
And the gasps from my lips slow down.
And slowly transform...
... into that dark laughter.
"nick..."
"nick..."
"Nickie."

FreightTrain
My cum fills up into you, pumping out like a fire hydrant as I release all my sexual juices into you, gripping my skin even tighter, the claws working up toward my neck, your hips continue in motion, the gasp slowing down and then it hits...that evil laughter as you call my name, my face contorted in shock and fear, to tired and exhausted to fight back as I fall back completely to my back lifeless, rubbing your sweaty hips sensually, my muscular body spent.

Rowan Chance
hahahahahahah
hahahahahahah
Come on, Nickie.
My hips thrust down on your massive cock.
Unintimidated.
Undaunted.
Like a piston.
Up.
Down.
Up.
Down.
UP
DOWN
My fingers tightening around your neck... cutting off the blood to your brain.
"You wanted to fuck me unconscious, Nickie," I hiss at you.
UP
DOWN
"What's happening, Nickie?" I growl.
"WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

FreightTrain
You are giving it to my monster cock now, up and down on my cock with a barrage of fury, not letting up. Those slender fingers around my neck as I begin gasping for air, slapping my hands to the carpet as you taunt me, "Fuck...you....ROWAN" I gasp through labored and struggle breathing as my vision begins fading.

Rowan Chance
"Fuck me?"
SLAM
"That's..."
SLAM
"something..."
SLAM
"you couln't..."
SLAM
"DO!"
I'm taking every inch of you.
Every...
SLAM
fucking
SLAM
inch
And in my head...
... even though my voice is all haunted ghost girl confidence...
your cock is...
fucking...
wrecking me
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
"Whuddyou got, Nickie?"
You can't see my face. My eyes shut. My teeth biting my lip.
"You got anything left?"
SLAM
SLAM
SLAM
ohfuck... this fucker is...
t-t-oo
m-m-much...
i can't...
take...
m-much...
more...
SLAM
"It's over, Nickie."
SLAM
"Say it!"
"Cum for me and say it!"

FreightTrain
All this work and battle to come this far, being rode and worked like a boy...My body and mind near the breaking point as you taunt me, hissing for me to just throw it all away. I cant see your facial expressions to my dismay but I can hear from your voice, its a desperate tone, a plea. Im wore out but Im not going away as life flashes before my eyes, I have one last breath in me as I put every last inch of my body into a sit up trying to hook my arms under yours for a full nelson hold, pulling you down, your back to my chest. "Ill say it! FUCK YOU!" I growl as I turn on my engine, "High gear..." I mutter as I begin pounding up to match your slams try to beat up your pussy as it punishes my cock.

Rowan Chance
The first thrust...
... and you feel my grip loosen around your throat.
The second thrust...
... and you hear my voice catch.
no
he's...
I thrust down hard
"You think you can..."
... harder than I should...
I tighten my grip again... but you feel my fingers trembling...
tightening...
thrust down...
"You're finished"
thrust down...
"It's over"
thrust down...
"I'm the one wh-who's fucking you!"

FreightTrain
Its getting closer and closer by the minute, neither of us sexual powers wanting to give a inch but you are more then willing to take 9. My thrust up rocking your core but your slams down crushing mine, you say you're in charge but your tone says otherwise as you studder the word "who", I sense insecurity in your voice...as I keep you locked into my full nelson hold. "Are you sure hun?" I grunt as we tangle in a fuck fest..."Or is it...is it...me fucking you!" I groan as I continue to thrust up. "Just be a good girl....and cum....for your Nickie boy!" I growl up at you.

Rowan Chance
Your thrust...
shit
my grip loosens again
th-thrust

FreightTrain
Your Grip loosening I SLAM into you

Rowan Chance
uuhhhfuuucckkk...

FreightTrain
Sliding all the way out and SLAM and SMACK
Back into your cxnt

Rowan Chance
My hands completely lose their grip.
My hips stop.
My back arches

FreightTrain
"Fuck you!" Wiggles my cock out and then SLAMS it back in

Rowan Chance
ohgoddess
i'm...
my back hunches forward, my arms splayed out at my sides.
I make no sound.
Just a gasp.
I lean forward...
... grab your legs...
and thrust down on your cock, taking every one of your nine inches.
desperate sound from my throat.
but my silken pussy sucks down on you
"f-fuck... you..."

FreightTrain
You just never give up even as you go silent

Rowan Chance

FreightTrain
leaning forward as you grab my legs and slam back

Rowan Chance
f-ffuckkk...
noo...
I slam back.
weaker
so much weaker

FreightTrain
"MMMMMMMMMM FUCKING SHIT!" I growl as you slam back

Rowan Chance
AGGHHHH
s-slam?

FreightTrain
I slap your ass roughly with my large left and and grab your hips

Rowan Chance
"GODDESS!"
no... can't let him...

FreightTrain
Pulling out with a firm grip on you I slam forward

Rowan Chance
arch my back.
no...
he's...
(keep going)

FreightTrain
And back...

Rowan Chance
throw my head over your shoulder

FreightTrain
and SLAM

Rowan Chance
you hear my scream in your ear
feel my sweaty hair on your skin
your chest against my back
(don't wait. keep going)

FreightTrain
Pulls your head back by your hair

Rowan Chance
i can't... stop him...
he's...

FreightTrain
Making you look me in the eyes

Rowan Chance
bre-
break--
ohfuck
no
his cock
destroying me

FreightTrain
Your pussy taking a beating
My cock in no better shap

Rowan Chance
i shake my head
"no..."

FreightTrain
shape*

Rowan Chance
"you can't..."
"... beat me."
"I'm..."
"... too strong..."

FreightTrain
Pushing your body down to the carpet

Rowan Chance
i fall hard, unable to protect myself

FreightTrain
Grape vining and spreading your legs

Rowan Chance
no...
you fucker
YOU FUCKER
I push my hips against yours. hardly a slam

FreightTrain
Sliding my huge cock in your pussy

Rowan Chance
fffffuuucckkk
it's...
ohfuck it's...
nick...
NICK

FreightTrain
Thats my name now scream it!

Rowan Chance
NICK!
my body spasming as another orgasm builds
OHFUCKNICK
YOURFUCKINGME
YOU'REFUCKINGME!!!

FreightTrain
OH FUCK
ROWAN YOUR PUSSY

Rowan Chance
I CAN'T...
I CAN'T...
I CAN'T...
it's too...

FreightTrain
FUCK ITS SO GOOOOOD

Rowan Chance
I grip the floor mat and slip my hips upward, pulling your cock along the edge of my pussy, angling it, squeezing it

FreightTrain
Releasing my grapevine and moaning loud as you squeeze down

Rowan Chance
I can't...
do this...
much...
longer...

FreightTrain
Grabbing the back of your head in retaliation and slamming it to the carpet

Rowan Chance
jdkajdn
my eyes glaze over for a moment

FreightTrain
NIGHT NIGHT! I growl

Rowan Chance
the pain...
summons...

FreightTrain
Getting both my hands in your hair

Rowan Chance
something...
both hands plant on the floor.
NO
and with that leverage, I piston my hips against yours
driving your cock deep inside me

FreightTrain
Ughhhhhhhhh

Rowan Chance
"FUCKER!"
SLAM

FreightTrain
FUCKKKKKKKK

Rowan Chance
SLAM!

FreightTrain
GAHHHHHHHHHH
NOOOOOOOO

Rowan Chance
My body arches back up, my back against your chest. My head next to yours.
"Beating Rowan, Lesson #1, asshole."
SLAM!
"PAIN"
SLAM!
IS
SLAM!
HER
SLAM!
FUCKING ALLY!
SLAM!
SLAM!
SLAM!

FreightTrain
FUCK
FUCKKK
FUCKKKKKKK

Rowan Chance
CUM, MOTHERFUCKER

FreightTrain
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKK IMMMMMM CUMMING!!!
BLASTING my load deep in your womb

Rowan Chance
G-G-GGGGOODDESSS!!!
your throbbing cock inside me...
... is...
too
fucking
much
i shatter
screaming out loud.
falling forward.
your cock stretched out tight inside me.
cumming hard
and
i
can't
take it
i cringe
ball up
gasping
near tears
... gasping

FreightTrain
Seeing you gasp as I pant falling next too you

Rowan Chance
my body is covered in sweat.

FreightTrain
Crawling over too you by my hands

Rowan Chance
collapsed
my eyes shut
my lips open

FreightTrain
Rowan...

Rowan Chance
sweat and hair across my face

FreightTrain
No...mercy

Rowan Chance
my eyes flicker open
that dark fire you saw before almost extinguished.

FreightTrain
My cock and your cxnt at a stalemate now just going for the win
Crawling over to you and spreading your legs

Rowan Chance
they split limply

FreightTrain
Sliding my limp and thick cock in

Rowan Chance
my lips part, but make no sound
my body doesn't move.

FreightTrain
Grabbing you by the wet strands of your hair
Both of my large hands

Rowan Chance
nnooo
i can't stop you

FreightTrain
Letting go of your head as I continue to just pound away at your pussy and grunting like a animal

Rowan Chance
the edges of my vision are blurring

FreightTrain
Come on!

Rowan Chance
you're... ohfuck

FreightTrain
Wake the FUCK UP!

Rowan Chance
my hips can't move
and your massive cock...
... is...

FreightTrain
Grabbing your chin and making you look me in the eyes

Rowan Chance
... too much..
that dark fire is almost gone...
my eyes look back at you
helpless

FreightTrain
Whispering in your ear

Rowan Chance
no...
don't...

FreightTrain
"Hush little girl don’t say a word, Master Nick is gonna fuck you to a whole
new world"

Rowan Chance
you...
your cock...
... is mastering...
my pussy...
i can't fight...
can't...
fight you...
my body thrashes.
with the impact
of the monster
that's taming me

FreightTrain
"Just close those eyes and go to sleep, the fire needs to rekindle for another time"

Rowan Chance
my body can barely summon another orgasm
but it's coming...
my belly twitching
every impact
shakes my breasts
knocks my head back
and to the side

FreightTrain
Pulling out and driving back in

Rowan Chance
UGHHHHH!
my hands gently push on your chest
trying...
desperately...

FreightTrain
My young and ripe cock coming back to life
I grab your hands away and pin them over your head
Just stay down

Rowan Chance
ohfuck
my arms lifted over my head. olive skin drenched with sweat.
with you... impaling me.
destroying me.
my vision blurring...

FreightTrain
Thats it

Rowan Chance
my eyes open wide
fire gone
only thing remaining
is fear

FreightTrain
Pulling out and driving my cock deep, trying to stretch your stomach

Rowan Chance
fffucckk
no
the light in my eyes... dying.
every impact of your massive cock...
making them close

FreightTrain
Remember this?

Rowan Chance
ohfuck...

FreightTrain
Wrapping my hand around your neck

Rowan Chance
OHFUCK
FUCKNO
DON'T
DON'T...
DON'T...

FreightTrain
My large hands around your neck as I continue to drill you deep

Rowan Chance
My hands above my head
your hand around my throat
your cock... pounding me...
i'm finished
i'm...
no
no
i'm...
i'm finished
nick...
vision almost black
the last... orgasm...
starting in my loins...

FreightTrain
Say it!

Rowan Chance
"f-finished..."
i can barely speak

FreightTrain
Coat my cock and Ill fill your walls!

Rowan Chance
"i'm..."
your cock hits me hard and i almost choke

FreightTrain
Say it!

Rowan Chance
"i'm... finished."

FreightTrain
Slams in once more for enforcement

Rowan Chance
NOOOOO!!!!
that slam brought light back to my vision... but not my eyes.
reminding me exactly where I am
helpless
being destroyed
by your cock

FreightTrain
Looking down on you

Rowan Chance
ohgoddess

FreightTrain
I pound away

Rowan Chance
"you..."
"you're..."
my last orgasm...
... now a flickering fire in my belly

FreightTrain
mmmmmmmm

Rowan Chance
sapping the last of my strength
darkness on the edges of my vision.
"you've b-"
"beat-"
"beaten me"

FreightTrain
Moaning as I slide my cum soaked cock out

Rowan Chance
no...
please
no more...
i can't
take it
it's too much nick
your cock
it's too...

FreightTrain
Grabbing my cell phone
Now what did I do?
Say it

Rowan Chance
looking at the cellphone...
tears rolling down my cheeks...
"no..."
"i won't..."
"don't make me..."
"please..."
(do it.)

FreightTrain
Slowly pushes my thick cock back in

Rowan Chance
fffffuuucckkkkkkk
BEATEN!
YOU'VE BEATEN ME!

FreightTrain
Say it!

Rowan Chance
YOU'VE BEATEN ME!
"YOU'VE BEATEN ME!"

FreightTrain
Grabs your chin
Now was that so hard?

Rowan Chance
i'll b-break you...
i will...

FreightTrain
Standing up
Putting my foot on your pussy
You wish you could break me

Rowan Chance
i will...

FreightTrain
You will...try
Glares down at you
Time to break you
Mounting your body

Rowan Chance
n-no.
don't

FreightTrain
Shhhhhh
Teases my cock around the rim of your pussy
Then SLAMS it in

Rowan Chance
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
my scream is pure fear.
my body buckles.
arching up off the floor
grasping at you
limply

FreightTrain
That was 1 for the show

Rowan Chance
my body falls limply back to the ground.
there's nothing left.
no fight.
nothing.

FreightTrain
This is for me! Thrusting back and just DRILLING in!

Rowan Chance
FFFFUUUCCKKKKKK!!!!
My eyes roll back in my head.
my body stiffens.
my mouth makes a quiet sound.

FreightTrain
This is the thrust that broke the Rowans pussy!
Growling and putting all 230lbs into it as I drive into you will all my force, my balls slapping off you

Rowan Chance
the sound I make...
is like nothing you've ever heard before
the sound...
of a goddess breaking
my body convulses once...
then twice...
... my right arm tries to lift itself...

FreightTrain
Taking a deep exhale as I know its over

Rowan Chance
... pauses in the air for a moment...
... and falls heavy.
my head turned to the side.
you've beaten Rowan Chance.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:06:34 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan Chance vs FreightTrain (Sexfight Challenge, First Fall)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »
Tremendous fight
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie