News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

False information about video companies.

• 2 Replies

Offline walker

• God Member
False information about video companies.
« on: July 16, 2015, 06:40:29 PM »
We all should be careful buying bull shit , false information in this forum that slams the video companies we enjoy. Recently saw that one "customer" claimed a particular company charged $30.12 per video where in reality the prices are usually $26.95 and some others they offer are much cheaper.   This "customer"listed lower prices for other companies but by inflating the price of the first one listed makes it seem like the difference is far greater than it really is.  This "customer" also failed to mention that the higher priced one had for the most part longer fights and that they are always real fights nothing staged. To me it just makes sense to do a little research that can be so helpful in exposing the bull shit.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: False information about video companies.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 08:02:11 PM »
Is this a poorly written joke?

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: False information about video companies.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 12:27:35 AM »
We all should be careful buying bull shit , false information in this forum that slams the video companies we enjoy. Recently saw that one "customer" claimed a particular company charged $30.12 per video where in reality the prices are usually $26.95 and some others they offer are much cheaper.   This "customer"listed lower prices for other companies but by inflating the price of the first one listed makes it seem like the difference is far greater than it really is.  This "customer" also failed to mention that the higher priced one had for the most part longer fights and that they are always real fights nothing staged. To me it just makes sense to do a little research that can be so helpful in exposing the bull shit.

There were a couple of things wrong with that little price comparison excercise. I just pointed that out in the relevant thread.