News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rowan Chance vs FreightTrain (Sexfight Challenge, Second Fall)

• 1 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member

Rowan Chance
A steel cage. With Nick. Remembering how he ended me before. And I have to be honest. He ended me. I was overconfident with a rookie. A goddamn rookie mistake. Not this time. No, not this fucking time. I step out from backstage into the aisle leading to the cage. My fans cheer. Your fans boo. Of course. You have fans. The man who put down Rowan Chance. You can count them on one hand and have fingers left over. But not this time. No. Not this time. This time is about fucking revenge. I step down the aisle, black tank top so thin it's almost sheer. Black panties. Big, fucking tall black leather boots. My hair free and falling down my olive-skinned shoulders. I don't even look at the crowd. Not even the ones holding up signs with my name on them. I have one thought. Just one.

End Him.

FreightTrain
The steel cage is placed, the area is lit. Still not forgetting the last battle with the veteran, Rowan Chance. That last fight is more then in the past though but I intend to try to make it haunt you. You know what Im capable of now, the power of my body and most importantly my thick 9 inch weapon. We both have our fan bases there, Im known as one of the few rookies to do the impossible and put down Rowan Chance. Revenge is seething in your mind and putting you down once again is in mine. I come down the aisle after you, red trunks that show off the bulge. A white muscle shirt that stick to my muscular chest, simple size 15 tennis shoes. The fans are great but the only thing on both our minds are sexual dominance. I enter the cage staring over at you..."So we meet again" are the only words I utter.

Rowan Chance
The glare in my eyes is an ancient black fire. You can feel its heat from the other side of the cage. I stand perfectly still, saying nothing. My eyes speaking for me.

I'm going to wreck you.
I'm going to destroy you.
I'm going to humiliate you.
And there is nothing… NOTHING… that you can do to stop me.

The announcer calls out our names. The fans cheer. The crowd divided evenly.

The tension inside the ring is a thick fog making everything hard to see clearly.

Then, the announcer leaves the cage and they lock it. Leaving just you and me inside.

The bell rings.

And I rush forward, leaping up, leaping up into you, trying to wrap my long boots around your hips, my arms around your neck, planting a wrathful, angry kiss on your lips.

FreightTrain
Your glare, that fire in your eyes you always have, shines brightly. Your eyes speak more then your mouth ever could. So much riding on this fight, no titles or fancy prizes, but simply our sexual pride. The confident glare I shoot back telling you the tale of the tape. I will not back down from you. I will not give in to you. But I am going to RUIN you, once and for all. Nobody standing between us as the ring is now a war zone, the loudest noises in the room are the thoughts in our head. The announcer finishes and the bell rings, you come out like a hellcat! Rushing forward and jumping up into me, entwining our bodies as you kiss me with fire. I moan into your mouth, sexually hungry as I slap my hands roughly onto your ass, giving it a good squeeze as I try to ram your back into the cage early on.

Rowan Chance
I feel your hands on my ass and your body spinning… spinning me around toward the steel of the cage. I slam into it and you feel all my limbs tense and strengthen as a deep, powerful moan rumbles through my belly like a roll of thunder.

Our lips so close together, I whisper into your mouth, "Time to learn a lesson, Nick." My fingernails dig deep into your back as my teeth grip your bottom lip and pull it tight before it snaps back.

"Pain is my…" mmmm "… sweetest ally."

FreightTrain
My hands still gripping your pert ass, spinning us around...driving forward so your back meets the cold steel for the first time. This tense up your frame, your legs tightening like two boa constrictors around my waist as a slight gasp escapes my lips at the same time your moan, blending like a sweet chorus. I hear your whispers  in my mouth, rattling me to my core with a single taunt, your nails digging deep as I grit my teeth in pain, your teeth biting my bottom lip. "Pain...Is.....your....ally...huh?" I grunt in pain as I attempt to slam myself forward and drop all 230lbs of man onto you.

Rowan Chance
I feel you respond to my fingertips and I laugh. A vicious, wicked laugh that echoes through the cage, mingling with the cheers and screams from the crowd. Then, I feel you shift your weight away from the wall of the cage and spin both of us around, throwing us forward, my back aimed at the floor of the cage. And when we hit, you hear  all the air blow out my lungs, mingled with a sharp gasp as my spine hits the floor. You feel my body arch, my breasts pressing against your chest, my head tilting up, exposing my neck and shoulders as my mouth opens wide with the impact. For a moment, my legs lose their grip around your hips, but then they wrap even tighter. And I bite my lips… "F-fucker…" they mutter. And then… that same laughter.

FreightTrain
Your wicked laughter in my face as you claw at my back just irritates me, even getting a draw from the crowd. Im not giving you a yelp of pain as the talons dig in, I throw my weight around again, this time away from the cage. I keep you close and I know I have to pry you off me or Im doomed, I simply throw us forward toward the floor, landing on you like a boulder. I hear a loud exhale as the air rushes out of your body, a gasp of sheer pain as your body arches up. Neck and shoulders exposed with your mouth wide open but your legs loosen and then clamp shut harder then before "B...bitch!" I roar in pain as I hear your laughter. Seeing your exposed neck, I fling my head forward and sink my teeth in, sucking and licking your neck as I move my hands to your legs, now rubbing your thighs softly.

Rowan Chance
Our bodies slammed together begin moving together. Our hips, our thighs, all our limbs. Each engaged in its own struggle for control. A game that only we understand the rules and the true consequences. Your hands on my thighs, stroking and rubbing. I have one hand in your hair and the other on your ass, urging your hips to move. I feel your mouth on my throat and I grin. My lips still making the same laughter as before.

You hear me whisper...

"you think you have a chance?"

"you have nothing."

"in front of all these people..."

"i'm going to make you beg like a fucking dog."

You can feel my hips gyrating against your cock.

Powerful.

Unafraid.

Eager.

"give it to me, Nick."

"give me that monster cock."

"so I can tame it"

"and make it do as I command."

FreightTrain
Both of our sexually toned bodies moving in unison, every fucking inch working perfectly together. Every muscle in our body battling the others, not many know what we are doing, it may look like us just laying there but it this physical struggle has so much more meaning. My hands working more and more at your soft skin but toned thighs as I rub and stroke the delicate skin as you keep ahold of my hair and ass, "You want so much, so soon Rowan dear? How can I deny you what you want? Fuck it what am I saying I WANNA give it to you!" I growl as I get some space between our crotches and SLAM my bulge against your panty covered crotch as I slowly proceed to dry hump you.

Rowan Chance
The impact makes my back arch and my lips open wide with a deep groan. My legs tighten and my fingertips dig deeper.

"That's it!" I hiss. "That's the cock I'm going to fuck until it goes limp!"

I grab your head by the hair and pull it up so I can look into your eyes.

"Until…"

SLAM

"… it goes..."

SLAM

"LIMP!"

FreightTrain
Your frame arching up into me, the deep groan music too my ears. Legs tightening around my waist more, nails sinking deeper into me as I grit my teeth and my eyes close shut. Hissing up at me I shake my head, trying to block out the words and focus on the task at hand until you forcefully grab me by the hair as we lock eye to eye and...SLAM!...into me and then...SLAM! again as I let out a groan from deep inside my stomach. "The only thing" SLAM..."That will go limp"...SLAM..."Is your body...when Im fucking you...SENSELESS!" I growl as I spit down on your black tank top as a sign of defiance.

Rowan Chance
Every time you slam your hips down onto me, my own hips rise up and meet them. I feel your stiff muscle and you feel my wet slit. The impact we send at each other makes my breasts shake, makes us both catch our breath. But I never lose eye contact with you. That dark fire in my eyes is raging now.

"Come on, Nickie!"

"That little cock of yours is scared!"

SLAM!

"I can feel it!"

SLAM!

I see you trying to block out my voice so I pull your face close to mine. Close enough our lips are touching.

"You know… don't you…"

Another THRUST up against you.

"… that this is where…"

A hard kiss on your lips. My fingers twirling in your hair...

"… your cock…"

"… gets…"

SLAM!

"Tamed!"

FreightTrain
My hips are slamming down with force that only your hips can match as we pound away at each other. There is no hiding it, my thick shaft is throbbing for your wet pussy, wanting to make you squirt all over my cock. Looking your pert B cups shake as we make contact, both trying to catch our breathes as our eyes continue to stay locked, seeing that mystical fire in you. Hissing at me still you take me by surprise with repeated slams as the action picks right back up, thrusting back up against me. "Ughhhhh fuck!" I let out a grunt as you pound from the bottom. Then you drive your mouth into mine again, kissing with so much passion and hatred as I moan into your mouth, slowly reaching down and pulling your panties down enough to reveal your warm and vibrant pussy.

Rowan Chance
You push my panties aside and you can feel they are already damp. I laugh into your mouth. "Step into my parlor," I whisper and THRUST my hips up, pushing my naked pussy against your cock.

"I want it, Nick," I whisper.

"I want it so bad."

"Feel you stretch me out."

"Feel you give me more than I can take."

"Feel you pounding inside of me."

Fingers clench on your skin.

Legs tighten around your hips.

Gasping...

"Do it…"

"Fill me up."

"Wreck me."

"Prove you aren't a fluke."

"Beat down the legend, Rowan Chance, once and for fucking all."

A savage kiss on your lips, my tongue swirling inside your mouth. My hips gyrating in circles. My fingers on your ass, pulling it closer to me. Demanding it thrust harder… harder… harder…

"Because if you don't…"

(that dark laughter)

"I'm going to do it… to you."

FreightTrain
Pulling your moisten panties to the side, the warmth of your sex is phenomenal, taunting me. As you thrust up against my cock causing me to bite my lip and shake my head in dismay. You lay there whispering, begging me to give your pussy my cock, the need of wanting to be filled up with my thick shaft as those legs tighten more and more, bruising my sides, the fingers sinking deep as I let out a yelp of pain. Now taunting more, demanding I prove my worth and that Im not another one and done as you pull my lower body closer and gyrating your hips as I moan out softly. "You...want it? You...got it" I growl as I reach the waistband of my trunks, pulling them down and finally revealing my monster cock as I plops down onto your slit. "Come get it" I mutter as I attempt to backhand you across the face.

Rowan Chance
Your cock invades me and…
… that memory invades my mind...

my hips can't move

and your massive cock...

... is...

... too much..

that dark fire is almost gone...

my eyes look back at you

helpless

Whispering in your ear

no...

don't...

"Hush little girl dont say a word, Master Nick is gonna fuck you to a whole

And for a moment… a brief moment… that dark fire in my eyes flickers.

My hips thrust up and stay there. motionless.

My legs tremble.

My fingers grip into your hair tight.

And the gasp I make is the gasp you remember…

… just a moment before…

NOOOOO!!!!

that slam brought light back to my vision... but not my eyes.

reminding me exactly where I am

helpless

being destroyed

by your cock

And then… your hand smacks me across the face.

Spit and a little blood spill across my cheek.

My face stays there, turned away from you...

… but then it turns back.

And the smile on my lips is… diabolical.

"You want to hurt me, Nick?" I ask.

FreightTrain
"I wanna fuck beat you physically, mentally and sexually...I wanna fuck the soul of that fire that rest in you and put it out!"

Rowan Chance
My smile curls wickedly on my lips.

and my hips THRUST up.

as my hand shoots up and grabs you by the throat.

squeezing tight.

"Do."

"Your."

"Fucking."

"Best."

FreightTrain
That evil fucking smile enrages me, catching me off guard. "Ughfffff!" I groan as you thrust up, those devilish hands of sin wrapping around my throat. "Gahhhhfff!" I gag as I snarl my nose and wrap my large hands around your throat, my cock still in you as I HOIST you up with me as we stand there, strangling one another.

Rowan Chance
The crowd erupts. Bloodthirsty bastards.

My legs are still wrapped around you and now with your cock inside me, I start riding it. And riding it hard. My hips not moving horizontally, not up and down, but in circles. All that belly dancing training, isolating individual body parts and muscles, stretching your cock against the walls inside me, against the rim, pulling and tugging.

Friction.

To the left, to the right.

Both our hands around each other's throats. Cutting off oxygen.

But my eyes still speak to you with their silent fire.

I can finish you like this, Nick.

Right here. Just like this.

I don't squeeze too hard. Just enough to cut off the blood and some air.

Because I want that cock of yours to explode so hard, your legs will collapse.

I've done this so many times… my eyes tell you.

And you…

You're just another notch in my fucking belt.

FreightTrain
These fans are loving the little bits of violence but there eyes are on the sexual battle. Your legs still wrapped around me tightly with my cock still in you feeling you ride me like a bull. Riding me in circles, strangling each other with ill will but not sadistic will, just enough to KO the other, you give my cock a run from the money as it gets knocked around in your pussy, pulling and stroking by thick shaft, your evil eyes still glaring at me, telling me the story. I can't back down but my grip loosens a bit as I feel my cock throbs, I need to fight back somehow. My vision getting blurry and my knees buckling a bit, remove my hands from your throat so I can wrap my arms around your waist tightly so I can bring you body to body as I try to stop your circular motions and deliver a THRUST up in you to let you know there is still some fight left.

Rowan Chance
I've got you.

I feel your knees buckling. I feel your grip loosen. I see your eyes dimming.

I've got you.

And with that knowledge, I laugh.

"Fading away Nicky boy?" I say, my eyes boring holes into your skull.

My voice is rough and squeezes through my tight throat.

My eyes are watering and red.

You stumble again and I laugh louder.

"Fall, little Nicky. Fall and let me ride you into that sweet dark slumber."

Then your hands leave my throat and clasp my hips as you…

oohhhhhfffffckc

The edges of my sight blur as that massive cock of yours rams up into me.

My back arches back, then forward, like a sail in a storm.

And I remember…

ohfuck

my arms lifted over my head. olive skin drenched with sweat.

with you... impaling me.

destroying me.

my vision blurring...

i'm finished

i'm...

no

no

i'm...

i'm finished

nick...

vision almost black

the last... orgasm...

starting in my loins...

Your monster cock nearly splits my body and my mind.

My forehead on your chest. My lungs gasping.

My h-hips…

rise up…

and THRUST back down on you.

My head falls back, my hair falling over my shoulders.

And I almost scream.

As I take every inch of your cock inside me...

… and TWIST my hips hard...

Hair over my eyes, I glare at you. That memory re-igniting my anger.

But that thrust...

… oh fuck, that thrust...

… nearly broke me.

FreightTrain
It looks like you have secured me, got me for good, my eyes going out of it but Im not through just yet. Stumbling more and more with you choking me, your words burning my ears and those eyes staring right through me. But what you dont see coming is my hands leaving your throat just so I can wrap you up and bring you body to body as that single THRUST brings back painful times for you as you flail mercilessly from the impact, your vision blurring a bit. I feel your body give in a bit as your head falls to my muscular chest, catching me off guard as you THRUST down with force, screaming as you take every inch, your hips twisting and my mouth open wide as no words can escape, the pain of the memory making you stronger, my legs giving in at your thrust as I stumble back and grip the cage wall, grabbing onto the steel to hold myself up, my lower body practically useless as I look at you with utter shock. "No...no....that....no....woman.... has...." Im speechless at your bravery, I thought you thrust in the past were tough this one rocks me to the core.

Rowan Chance
I hear the sound of our bodies hitting the mesh, the metallic clang of the links.

And the sound of your gasp. Your voice. Your words.

I hook the tips of my boots between the links of chain. Reach up, my arms going above my head, fingers playing with my hair as I close my eyes and smile, biting my lower lip.

"Nicky… Nicky… Nicky…"

My eyes open back up.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."

And in a heartbeat, I throw my body back.

Bending over so hard that the top of my head hits the floor.

Your hands and the tips of my boots keeping me on your hips.

As my hips rock up and down on your cock as I'm bent all the way over.

My hips hammering, swaying, rocking like a voodoo priestess.

Taking your cock. Taking it.

All nine inches.

All its girth.

And sucking it up inside me.

While I laugh.

And laugh.

And laugh.

FreightTrain
CLANG CLANG, the cage wall echoes as I fall right to it, holding on for dear life. My mouth echoing out the many sounds of being weakened as your boots hook into the cage, you taunt me by calling my name and playing with your sweaty hair. All of a sudden you toss your body back violently, your head hitting the floor as you stay clinged to my hips, rocking up and down on my cock "Oh....shit....fuhuck" I moan as taking all my cock inside of you, your pussy suctioning and stroking it as I hit the cage with my hand. That laughter though, always has angered me from day 1 that distinct evil laugh, your fucking my big cock with ease, making it throb, wanting to milk me. I growl out and grunt as I try to push of the cage just trying to step forward, attempting to try to bend you.

Rowan Chance
I know where you're going. I've been there before. I've felt it.

You step forward and I swing my body back up, slamming my breasts, my belly, my whole body back into yours with full momentum. My hands landing on either side of your face and my lips landing on your lips, locking them in. My hips gyrate hard and I laugh as I kiss you.

"Come on, Nicky," I purr into your mouth. "You think you can trap me in that little move twice?"

"You're finished, Nicky," I say against your lips.

"Say it."

"Say it."

FreightTrain
You can read me like a book, you remember the move and you're not letting it happen again as you swing back up and THWACK our sweaty bodies connect as I stumble back, body on body again as your hands land on the sides of my face and lips locking as you grind down hard on my cock as it throbs harder and harder in you. "F-fffhuck...yahou" I gasp as my cock is getting pumped, this sexual she devil going to work on me. I don't say one word as I turn my head away from you, trying to use my free arms I attempt to snake my hands around your body, trying to get one in your hair so I can give it a tug, while trying to wrestle the other one around your waist in attempt to stop your gyrating, just somI can try to get a SLAM of my own right back up in your pussy.

Rowan Chance
I hear your lips mutter, "F-fffhuck...yahou" and I swing my hips down for a hard twist. "You calling for help, Nicky?" I laugh. "Because it looks like you need help."

One hand reaches under your chin and pushes it up, exposing your neck to my teeth and lips. I make a predatory sound in my throat as I descend on your skin, hitting the exact right spots to suck those moans I want to hear.

And then… your cock…

fffuucckkk....

fucking… impales me...

impales me.

My whole body shudders.

And you feel my left hand grips tight behind you on the cage.

My lips mutter something incomprehensible.

My legs… slip… for a second.

Then hook back into the cage.

You feel my lips… trembling…

… next to your ear…

… and you hear me whisper...

"Do it again."

FreightTrain
You hear my protest and you silence them with a hard twist of your hips as you slam down. "Uhfuckkkk!" I groan as your taunts rattle my ears. You reach up at my weakened state and grab my chin as you push up as I stare at ceiling, I hear the animalistic sounds as you kiss on the sensitive spots as I moan out long and loud. Im not done though, not by a long shot as my cock DRILLS up in you, impaling you once again, your lips trembling asking me to repeat the process. My eyes opening wide in shock but then fuming with anger as I breathe heavy like a bull on the back of your neck. "With...pleasure" are the words I utter as I back my cock out of you, most of my length out except the head of my cock. I push your head forward to make you watch this time and then SLAM! then entire length of my cock into you.

Rowan Chance
"AHHHHHHH!" the scream lasts for an entire gasp, slowly fading and shuddering in my chest.

The wall of the cage shakes, echoing around. The audience gives an audible, "Ooooo!" Someone out there shouts, "Fuck her hard!"

My eyes are shut and my lips trembling. But I open my eyes and glare at you.

And you feel my hips rise up…

… and pause...

My smile growing on my wet lips…

And then I SLAM! down on your cock with full force and impact.

FreightTrain
"Ughhhhfffack" I groan and stumble....then SLAM right back in you

Rowan Chance
My tits bounce with the impact, my whole body shaking.

My fingers slip on the cage wall.

But I don't lose my grip.

The sound from my throat isn't the low rumble you've been hearing all night. It's higher pitched. Less controlled.

Your cock conquered me last time. Not your voice. Not your mind. Your cock.

And that's more than a woman of my intelligence can take.

You hear me whisper, "I can take it… I… can take…"

And I SLAM back down on you, taking every inch of you as I do.

FreightTrain
You take it and give it right back back to me as my back hits off the cage

Grimacing a bit as I hit with a CLANK

Not backing down though and staying inside you

"Can you....take it?" I snarl

Spinning us around and pushing your face to the cage

Rearing my ass back and then SLAM

Rowan Chance
FFFUUUCCKKK!!!
The sound I make is...

… ohfuck

ohfuck

My hands both on the cage, gripping the cold metal, my breasts pushed tight.

"Y-yer… yernot… man enough…"

I raise my hips up and...

… and...

sh-shit

My olive skin wet. My thin black tank top stuck to it.

… my hips… up… and...

THRUST down on you.

FreightTrain
SSSSHHHHHITTT!

Rowan Chance
YESSS

FreightTrain
Gahdamn

"You....your pussy....is....feeble"

I slowly moan and pull my cock outa bit

Grabbing ahold of the back of your top with one hand and your hair with the other

Rowan Chance
ohfuck

shitttt

FreightTrain
and SLAM as my cock drives in, my balls smacking up against the top of your pelvis

Rowan Chance
The crowd is going crazy.

You can see them through the cage.

Shouting and pointing at us both.

And when you slam up into me and you see my fingers lose their grip on the cage.

My head snaps back to fall on your shoulder.

My fingers scramble to maintain their grip…

… and I just barely manage to hold on.

"Y-you fuck-fucker…"

"I can… I can…"

My hands pull me up, not off your cock, but just to the tip.

Sweat pouring off my body now.

And just…

just...

do it, Rowan...

you can take it...

do it...

DOWN HARD on your cock, my mouth screaming as I do. My head falling on your shoulder, my hands losing their grip again, barely able to keep me up.

FreightTrain
Fhuckkk
The crowd is loving the battle

Sweating profusely all over our bodies

Stumbling back more and wobbling

"She...she devil" I growl

Nearly sliding all the way out from the force of your thrust down

Staying up but barely

"Get....get....her"

Hooking the back of your knees and pulling your legs up

Spreading them out like Melina's

Give it to her Nick

Give the fans what they pay for

Driving back in you with a SLAM as I roar out loud

Rowan Chance
My legs spread… my pussy tight… my hands on the cage…

ohfuck

not this

not like...

Your cock hits me like a hammer, splitting me in half.

One hand completely loses its grip on the cage, falling limply to my side.

The other… barely holds on.

My whole body tenses… as I scream… an uncontrollable scream.

And the crowd pops like a Chicago crowd watching CM Punk win the title.

My body falls limply on yours.

My fingers dangling off the cage.

My lips whispering...

i can…

icanta—

icantakeit…

And you honestly can't tell if it's

"I can take it."

"I cant' take it."

FreightTrain
"Whats a matter huh?"

Rowan Chance
"…"

"i…"

FreightTrain
"A thick cock like mine comes around and renders that cheap pussy useless?"

Rowan Chance
you feel my body trembling...

FreightTrain
Grabs your chin and gets in your ear

Rowan Chance
ohfuck

FreightTrain
"I am your Kryptonite"

Rowan Chance
both hands reach up and grab the cage with sudden speed.

FreightTrain
"I am the rock that will drag you down to where you belong"

Rowan Chance
And I rise up on your cock, my legs split, my pussy so fucking virgin tight…

… and I SLAM DOWN on your cock with so much momentum, I can't even keep hold of the cage. The impact blurs my vision, my body convulses and…

… the sound of your voice...

my clit twitches...

… and it's all I can do...

… not t-to...

i'm...

ohfuck...

i'm…

FreightTrain
Ughhhhgawd

You slam down with so much

My legs tremble

Rowan Chance
my hands on the cage...

my head bent forward...

FreightTrain
Wobbling and knees buckling

Rowan Chance
my body shaking...

"fucking cum nick."

"do it"

DO IT!!!

FreightTrain
My cock sliding out of you landing on my back

My cock ERUPTING in the air as cum flies

Rowan Chance
I collapse to the mat, unable to hold myself up.

Cum now flowing out of the head of my cock

Rowan Chance
my limp arm reaches out, fingers grasp your cock and hold it, squeezing it limply.

"mine…" I gasp.

FreightTrain
My thick monster twitching

Rowan Chance
up and down…

stroking it as it cums.

"mine…"

"you sonofabitch..."

My whole body is limp. Barely capable of moving.

My clit nearly ready to explode.

Slowly… slowly… the throbbing wave ceases.

FreightTrain
I reach down and grab your hand

My hand loses grip as I pass out and go limp to the mat

The crowd goes wild as the officials come in and check us over

They raise your limp arm in victory as you beat me by seconds as the tape shows me passing out before you

Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Rowan Chance vs FreightTrain (Sexfight Challenge, Second Fall)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:54:57 PM »
Pretty damn intense.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie