News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beyoncé vs Kate Upton

• 1 Replies

Offline LOL

Beyoncé vs Kate Upton
« on: July 16, 2015, 11:59:05 PM »
Would just like to show my appreciation for The Writer who was very kind in letting me have the pleasure of writing this story first and I hope it was worth the effort. Cheers mate.

Beyoncé was waiting for what could turn out to be either the greatest or the worst hour of her life.

A few weeks prior, she had been hosting a party and having a wonderful evening. She was being worshipped by the select few who had been chosen to attend this exclusive event. Unfortunately, her party was about to be gatecrashed by a slightly drunk Kate Upton and a group of her desperate hangers on. Beyoncé was deep in conversation with a few close friends when she first noticed that something was wrong, there was a crash from the adjoining room and raised voices were heard. She rushed in and saw Kate screaming in the face of her guests, telling them that she would beat them up right there and then. Beyoncé stepped in the middle of this debate and forcefully said "Kate, I don't know what you are doing here but I'm going to give you one chance and one chance only, leave now or I'll take you up on that offer of a fight!"

Kate leant in even closer, "Bitch, it's on. Two weeks, right here and I'll make you beg for mercy." She planted a light kiss on Beyoncé's lips before turning her back and strutting out into the night, followed by her giggling gang of disciples.

Beyoncé heard a knock at the door and she walked over, took a deep breath and opened it. Kate was standing there in a pair of leggings and a casual T-shirt. Beyoncé had also opted for the casual look with a simple white shirt and jeans, she also was wearing a pair of red high heels with a wickedly sharp point and it was this point that she speared into Kate's gut before dragging her by the hair inside the house. Kate was wounded by the blow to her stomach and temporarily couldn't fight back as Beyoncé threw off her heels to get her manoeuvrability back, she hurled Kate to the ground and loomed large over her. Kate finally regained control of her body and kicked out, her foot catching Beyoncé directly in her cxnt. Beyoncé staggered over to the wall and steadied herself against it. This allowed Kate to get to her feet and recover her wits. They both locked eyes in mutual hatred and from that moment neither would back down. This was war.

Beyoncé made the first move, yelling something about payback she charged towards Kate, who appeared to cower in fear as the intimidating figure of Beyoncé hurtled towards her. Beyoncé was smiling at this but at the last second Kate dodged sideways and snuck out a leg which left Beyoncé flat on the ground, stunned. She takes advantage of Beyoncés position by leaping onto her back and scratches and claws at anywhere she can. Beyoncé is wriggling around underneath her but Kate is not deterred and then rips off Beyoncé's top, exposing bare skin. "Oh, I see someone was feeling a bit frisky today with no bra" mocks Upton as she takes a handful of Beyoncé's hair and smacks her head repeatedly down on the hard, wooden floor. Beyoncé is dazed from the headshots and cannot react in time to stop Kate from reaching under her and taking a handful of titflesh which she squeezes in her grasp. "Dirty, little slut girls get treated as such" Kate said in a patronizing tone. Beyoncé is humiliated but she allows Kate to abuse her breasts as she knows that each second she spends on them is another second for her to recover. Once she feels sufficiently refreshed, Beyoncé uses both hands to push herself up in a press up position and rolls onto her back, crushing Upton under her.

She sits up, her ass resting on Kate's tits and in a fit of rage attacks her rivals most sensitive area. She hauls down the bottoms and then the panties, revealing a clean shaven pussy. Beyoncé abuses this target in front of her, her nails dig deep and leave scratch marks all over Kate's cxnt. Kate remains calm despite the torment being exacted on her pussy and she simply raises her head and sinks her teeth deep into the giant ass of Beyoncé. She gets the reaction she hoped for and massages her sore pussy as Beyoncé jumps up and scrambles away from her sharp teeth. Both stretch out and once again they come together in this epic battle. This time there is no clear victor in their original exchange as each grab lumps of the others hair and tug, consumed by the most base desire to survive they resort to this most basic method of warfare. Beyoncé pulls a large clump of hair from Kate's head but this is immediately counteracted by Kate doing the same to her. And so it goes, with neither able to gain the upper hand it becomes a battle of who can last the longest. The answer is Kate. Beyoncé pulls away after a particularly vicious heave tears out the roots of most of her hair. Upton presses home the advantage and kicks out at Beyoncé's body until with a screech of despair, Beyoncé collapses to her knees and it all goes still for a moment, Beyoncé silently pleads with Kate to have mercy but none is coming. Beyoncé is pushed disdainfully to her back with a dismissive foot and Kate straddles her body. Arms contained by her sides and with no energy to fight back Beyoncé doesn't even try to stop her as Upton lowers her magnificent breasts down onto her face and cuts off her source of oxygen. She is motionless as her fate is realized. Kate waits several minutes to be absolutely sure but she knew that she had won. Beyoncé was KO on her own floor, beaten by the better woman.

Offline LOL

Re: Beyoncé vs Kate Upton
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 11:15:01 PM »
Kate Upton

{alt}

Beyoncé

{alt}