News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jeff the ref is dead

• 4 Replies

Offline larsljung

Jeff the ref is dead
« on: July 17, 2015, 12:07:43 AM »
Jeff Long the referee in many Beka Films and then many DWW films has passed away. I saw it on the site kampfluzt. Someone more know about this topic?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Jeff the ref is dead
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:38:11 AM »
there was a thread on it back in April here  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,47525.0.html

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 07:22:41 AM »
How very sad. I was unaware of this, having missed the April thread.

With his round rim glasses and slight of build, he had a quiet, professorial look about him.
That made his presence in the ring - beside ferocious, battling females - all the more delightfully ironic.
I also recall his posts on Barbs old blog site [a site that existed what seems like eons ago, long before "blog" became part of our lexicon].

May he rest in peace.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
I think Jeff was a catfight fan himself, and he had a job most catfight fans can only dream of having.

RIP.

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 07:58:23 AM »
I loved Jeff. He was s great guy. Very good sense of humour and allowed the girls to just scrap when things got heated. He'll be sadly missed. His name is famous.
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP