News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Southern Wrestling Belles Clips for Sale Site

• 4 Replies

Offline New Owner SWB

Southern Wrestling Belles Clips for Sale Site
« on: July 17, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
For the moment the only place to find Southern Wrestling Belles hot girls in videos and photos is on Clips For Sale.

Our Site is; http://clips4sale.com/67753 & http://images4sale.com/67753

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
Re: Southern Wrestling Belles Clips for Sale Site
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 06:41:04 PM »
  How do we not know you are Patrick, the lying, stealing, lowlife BASTARD. Who stole my money i paid for customs n never got.  Till you can prove you arn't that piece of crap.

BUYERS BEWARE, I have 100% proof i pd 4 customs i never received. Paypal n emails. So DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TILL THERE IS 100% PROOF PATRICK IS LONG GONE.

BEWARE is all i can say
jjb

Offline The Corner Man

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 06:58:36 PM »
  How do we not know you are Patrick, the lying, stealing, lowlife BASTARD. Who stole my money i paid for customs n never got.  Till you can prove you arn't that piece of crap.

BUYERS BEWARE, I have 100% proof i pd 4 customs i never received. Paypal n emails. So DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TILL THERE IS 100% PROOF PATRICK IS LONG GONE.

BEWARE is all i can say

That's terrible!!! Did PayPal reverse the transaction?

Got to admit that the entire idea that Patrick fled the country, but sold his material, is a bit far fetched. Any ideas as to what happened with that whole deal???

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 12:39:00 AM »
   Seems a lil odd, but True. No 1 said he fled the country. BUT till there is 100% proof its not Patrick

Patrick551@yahoo.com is his email & messenger
jjb

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 12:01:23 AM »
  See 4 any 1 at all who reads this.  Why has the SO CALLED  new owner not posted. I believe it is the GUTLESS LYING BASTARD PATRICK. 

Till im proven wrong.  BEWARE OF THIS SITE.  DO NOT BUY FROM PATRICK THE THEIF
jjb