News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Susikicksbutt vs sudr6 on the backseat of a car

• 5 Replies

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
Susikicksbutt vs sudr6 on the backseat of a car
« on: July 21, 2015, 08:31:04 AM »
After reading many amazing logs here, we figured it was time to post something of our own.
Even though it's not as good as some of the other fights here, I hope some people will enjoy the read!

This is a rematch between me and sudr6. She kicked my butt the first time we fought but it was close enough for a rematch, so... enjoy!

Oh by the way.. things went on alot longer but out of respect for... ehm... "the fighters", I left most of the afterplay out.
We are currently in the process of thinking about the 3rd match. Anyone wanna share some idea's? :D

8:06:11 PM sudr6: I pull into the parking lot of the ultra lounge and turn off engine of my hot new porsche roadster. A little treat I got myself since I got promoted once again at work. Life could not possibly be more perfect for me. A small smile crossess my face as I think of when everything at work turned around , it was a year ago, after I got to teach that cxnt Susi a lesson. I feel a flush on my cheeks as i remember beating that squirming bitch down and teaching her a lesson. A guy sees the smile and assumes I am smiling at him and smiles back. I ignore him. I stalk past the line and enter the club, with my looks, getting in is never a problem. mtc

8:07:32 PM sudr6: I watch the dance floor without much interest, and a second later, my eyes go wide. I see another brunette leaving the dance floor and head towards the ladies room...."FUCK, its Susi" My smile widens as i she dissapears into the ladies room and i quickly get up, my cranberry vodka in my hand ..yt

8:10:20 PM susikicksbutt: Unlike you, this has not been a good year for me. Not only did I get beaten senseless by this BITCH who stole my job, but I also am unemployed currently. I am unable to pay my huge hospital bill but atleast I am fully healed up and have been able to work out some. In fact, I have been working out extra hard to make sure something like this never happens to me again. I even moved to another town to avoid seeing that Indian bitch again. Having almost forgotten about what happened as I'm enjoying a dance in the local nightclub mtc

8:10:50 PM susikicksbutt: I didn't see you entering the club though, and unsuspecting of anything I go to the ladies room to check my make up. Wanting to make sure I still look pretty

8:10:50 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:14:51 PM sudr6: The smile on my face is like a kid on christmas morning. I walk into the ladies room and you are right in front of a mirror. My enitre body almost gives off a ringle of anticipation. You are looking down , fiddling with something in your purse and you don't see me walk up behind you. I glance around and it looks like it is just us, the night being early yet. I walk straight up behind you. My one hand goes around your belly and i lean in, getting a whiff of your perfume. You look up at the mirror and the look of shock, fear, anger and confusion is perfect. I coo into your ear "Well well well, look what the cat dragged in" yt

8:17:38 PM susikicksbutt: I feel your hand sliding around my waist and think it's the girl I was seducing on the dancefloor. But then I look into the mirror and see it's YOU!!! My belly twists with a mix of fear and anger. And I instantly straighten up to slam the back of my head into your face HARD! Then I spin around and SHOVE your chest with both hands to try knocking you the fuck away from me! "YOU!!! What the FUCK do you want??"

8:17:38 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:21:15 PM sudr6: Your head whips back and I instinctively twist my face. I take the blow on my cheek bone and you whirl around and shove me. i fall back a few steps, my heels clacking against the spotless white tiled floor. My black cluth drops out of my hand and my face goes dark with anger. I hiss "I was going to LET you be my little bitch tonight, just to remind you of old tiems sake bitch, but now I think i am just going to kick your ass instead" yt

8:23:55 PM susikicksbutt: It has been almost a year since I last seen you. We used to fight almost every day while I was your slave and I never got close to winning. But that was because you kept me weak. You only defeated me at my best once when we had our very first fight. And now that I've been hitting the gym, I feel confident I can take you. Feeling myself getting angry at you for what you used to do to me. So I don't let you finish your words. After the word "ass". I lunge at you and grab your hair with both hands.. yanking roughly as I try to drive my right knee into your abs!!! "BITCH!!!! I WILL RUIN YOU!!!!" Screaming so loudly the bartender could hear me

8:23:55 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:28:00 PM sudr6: In a second , it is on. Our last fight awakened something in me. I joined an MMA gym and i have been going in 5 times a week . Your response surprises me, part of me thought i broke you completely and absolutely last time and you would be a compliant little kitten. Instead you grab my hair and slam a hard knee into my abs. I let out a grunt of pain followed by a "FUCK" . I grab you , both hands going around your body even as i lean against you after the ab blow. I shove you back, slamming your back against the edge of the expensive marble sink and slam my knee up. Without a good angle, my knee bounces off your thigh ..yt

8:31:32 PM susikicksbutt: I'm feeling confident as hell about my body after working out in the gym so hard, but I have no idea about how you decided to learn MMA in the time I was gone. If I had been paying attention, I could have been able to tell by the way you drive your knee up.. but I'm filled with rage and when your knee hits my thigh.. I just use my grip on your hair to PULL your head towards me hard. Pulling my own head to the right and twisting my body at the last moment. Trying to slam your forehead into the mirror behind me roughly! Meanwhile the bartender starts rushing to the door as he hears the noise we are making

8:31:33 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:39:59 PM sudr6: Even as you tense up to pull me forward and move you head out of the way, i realize what you are about to do. I tense up my neck but my forehead still bounces off the mirror with a hard thunk. I am dazed for a second and i hear a male voice shout out "Stop it, what the fuck ....SECURITY" mtc

8:41:18 PM sudr6: Still pushing you back against the sink, i slam my fist into your side hard and then again and again. Since we are so close, the fist isnt as powerful as it should be, but I can still feel it slam into the side of your tummy every time. I hear someone say "Girls come on .....stop" and someone tries to grab my shoulder. I shrug it off ..yt

8:43:52 PM susikicksbutt: Two security guys rush into the restroom and one of them grabs for your shoulder, but you shrug it off and hit me in the side of my tummy twice. unn..ooooff... I let out soft groans and use my grip on your head to keep your head still as I fire my forehead straight for your stupid nose!!!! Then I SHOVE you backwards into the arms of the security guys. Letting them try to restrain you while instead of backing off, I lunge right at you again! driving a huge right blow for your abs!

8:43:52 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:48:26 PM sudr6: i take the blow to my nose HARD. My entire vision goes blank for a second. I shake my head in pain and i collapse back into someone else's arms. I can feel myself being dragged back when i take another hard blow on the abs. i let out a grunt of pain and a loud curse. The blow was so hard I can practically feel my back being crushed against the hard muscles of someone holding me back. I open my eyes and i can see another guy grab you and pull you back off me. Letting the guy hold me , I raise my right leg and kick out HARD at your tummy. The angle is perfect. Even better, it is my 4 inch stiletto that slams into taut abs ...yt

8:51:24 PM susikicksbutt: Both of us are physically stronger and better fighters than the guys that are holding us, but there are just too many of them now and they manage to drag me off of you. But not before your heel finds my abs.. unnnnnnnnnnn.... groaning in pain as we are dragged out of the room. I'm tossed out through the front door and you get tossed out through the back against a dumpster. Then I notice the expensive porsche infront of the bar and get FURIOUS as I realize you bought it from MY job. So I pick up a stone and crack your front window before starting to walk home

8:51:26 PM susikicksbutt: yt

8:56:42 PM sudr6: Two more security guards rush in as we both scream bloody murder at each other. Half the club looks on in stunned silence. They arent used to guys fighting, but never girls fighting, at least with this intensity. I find myself being taken out back and i start cursing the security guard , right when he tosses me out back and closes the door. I get up and feel my nose. there is a trickle of blood coming out of it. I notice a small stain of blood on my stiletto so at least i manage to puncture you. Dusting myself off, i walk up front and see the cracked windown on my BRAND NEW car. I let out a string of curses. For a few seconds, i am so angry I cannot even think. I whirl around at a group of 3 girls and scream "Where the FUCK is Susi" mtc

8:59:43 PM sudr6: They are terrified of my anger , and one of them squeals out "Who?" I snarl gesturing at my car and the other girls understands who i mean. She points down a side street "She walked that way" I stalk into my car. The tires squeal as i hit the gas and turn around into the side street. Part of me just wants to run you down and beat the shit out of you, but i force myself to calm down. I dont need to get arrested, or even worse, have the fight interrupted again. I see you walking down the street and I pull up right next to you. You whirl around, getting ready to punch me throuhg the windown but i hold up my hand and growl "STOP Bitch, why dont we settle this privately, just you and me " yt

9:03:44 PM susikicksbutt: I hear the engine of your car growling when you chase up after me. Nothing makes a sound like a porsche so I know it has to be you. for a moment I think you will drive me over and kill me, but you stop right next to me and just when I am about to throw a punch, you gesture me to stop and I do. Not feeling the need to be arrested either. I open the passenger door and get in right next to you. Glaring at you with a cold, hated look. "DRIVE!" Is the only thing I say. Pointing my right hand in the direction I want you to go. Knowing there is an old warehouse down the road where we will have the privacy we need

9:03:45 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:06:00 PM sudr6: The look we shoot each other is animalistic. I dont know this town very well. I hit the gas again, and the porsche takes off, going 80 on a street with a 45 mph speed limit. I growl at you "This time I am really going to teach you a lesson bitch. I get to keep you for a fucking month and teach you some manner ...where the fuck am I going" yt

9:08:42 PM susikicksbutt: I move my left hand to your right knee and PUSH down on it roughly to make your foot really stomp down on the gass pedal. Causing the car to go up to 140mph before finally releasing your knee. "Stop here cxnt, no hospital can save you after this!"... hissing as I wait for you to stop and then suddenly take the cigarette lighter from your car. I pressed it when I got in to let it heat up. And now I try to press it against your bare thigh, right under your dress!

9:08:42 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:12:13 PM sudr6: i practically fly down the streets, which are luckily totally empty. I notice the neighborhood quickly gets very shady and think "Excellent" to myself. I force myself to focus on the road and ignore you. I am confident that if I so much as look in your direction, i will attack you and get us both in an accident. When you say stop here, i see an abandoned parking lot and an enormous building behind it. I pull it, and slam the parking brake when i feel a BURNING pain in my thigh ...mtc

9:14:07 PM sudr6: i let out a SHRILL scream as pain as i look down as see the cigarette lighter pressed into my flesh, smoking. THat is going to leave a scar that will alst forever, on my perfect thigh. I viciously slam my right elbow right at your nose as hard as i can, even as i turn around and try to clamber over the gear to you ..yt

9:17:36 PM susikicksbutt: I smirk as I burn your thigh with the lighter, pressing it in as hard as I can and even twisting it around a little to cause more pain. But then you SLAM your elbow into my nose and it immediately explodes with blood. Stunning me for a moment. It gives you enough time to climb over the gear and straddle my sexy thighs. But I shake my head to clear the pain and DRIVE my forehead for your nose! Trying to return the favor and make you bleed!

9:17:37 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:22:25 PM sudr6: I smile in satisfaction as i see blood flowing down your nose. This close quarters in confining but i know i can beat this bitch. The cigarette lighter, still smoking hot, falls off you hand onto the driver's seat, leaving a small smoking burn in the new leather seats. As i clamber onto you, you slam your head into my already wounded nose. My vision goes white with pain again and i fall back , but there is no where to fall. My back hits the glove compartment, with me still straddling you. Sitting on your thighs, i bring my fists back and start pounding at your face...yt

9:24:48 PM susikicksbutt: oooooooooommmfff..unnnnnnnnnnnn... my brunette head snaps left and right as you throw those punches. I remember your punches from a year ago like it was yesterday, and the punches I am getting right now are different. They are better aimed and much harder. Realizing you have been training aswell. Moving my right arm up to guard my face the best I can. Knowing I need to get you off of me if I wanna defeat you. mtc

9:25:23 PM susikicksbutt: So I grab the lighter from the driver seat and force it against your right cheek HARD! Trying to win enough time as my right hand grabs the door handle and I try to throw my body out of the car to escape and get some more room

9:25:23 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:28:43 PM sudr6: i smile grimly as I start pounding you. GAWD, this is better than sex. With one hand in front of your face. some of my blows slam into your forearm , and others into the soft cushioned leather sear behind you, but quite a few of them land HARD and i can feel the solid pain in my knuckles. My smile widens thinking of your face when your hand flashes up with the lighter ...mtc

9:29:36 PM sudr6: "FUCKKKKKK" i scream as i feel the burn on my cheek. I reach our with my right hand and grab the lighter, getting another nasty burn in the palm of my hand as i grab the wrong end of it, but at least it is away from my face ..mtc

9:34:00 PM sudr6: The lighter slips between out hands in the tussle and falls on the floor of the porche. i hear a clacking sound and realize you are reaching for the door handle. I slam my left hand down, crushing your hand against the door handle even as you try to open it. "Running already cxnt" i growl. I bring my right forehand up in a forehand choke. MY forearm slips under your hand , under your chin and pressess against your neck, pressing you against the seat. My left hand tries to grab some of your fingers from teh door handle and twist them ...yt

9:36:28 PM susikicksbutt: I smirk from ear to ear as I press the lighter against your cheek, marking you for the rest of your life. But then you make me drop it and just as I try to leave the car, you CRUSH my hand. AAAAAAARGGGHHH!!!! I try to free my hand but then you start choking me...forcing my head and neck against the seat of the car. My face starting to turn red... the anger in my eyes turning to panic for a moment... mtc

9:38:02 PM susikicksbutt: With my right hand trapped, there is little I can do except for grabbing the back of your hair with my left hand, which is what I do. I gather all the strength I have and PULLLLLLL your head back roughly...trying to ram it against the front window of the car! Hopefully allowing me to breath

9:38:02 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:43:46 PM sudr6: I grunt in pain as I feel my head hit the front windown with a dull thunk. I can feel your fingers in my hair now partially crushed between my head and the glass. The crack on the glass expands some more from the hard blow. I cant see very well from this angle and i lose my forearm choke. Still looking at the roof of the car, i grab your hair with both hands and tug you viciously towards the right, holding to have you fall on teh side on top of the gear box ..yt

9:46:16 PM susikicksbutt: I YANK my right hand free from the doorhandle roughly as you get stunned for a moment. But that gives you enough time to recover and half a second later you SLAM my brunette head douwn. I land with the side of my head on the drivers seat though. It feels soft except for the burn mark I left there. Quickly reaching up with my right hand for the drivers seatbelt. I give it a quick PULL into your direction and try to wrap it around your damn neck!

9:46:16 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:49:23 PM sudr6: I quickly clamber on top of you even as you fall down against the drivers seat. my weight is almost fully on top of yours. I brace myself to pound you in submission when i feel something around my neck. my eyes go wide in horror as i realize it is the seat belt. Both my hands come up and grab the seat belt, with my right hand between the belt and my neck.... desperately yanking at it. I try to kick up with my knees but in this close quarters, it simply bounces off your thigh ...yt

9:51:34 PM susikicksbutt: I feel your weight settling down on top of me and KICK my right foot against the half open passenger door. Kicking it open so my legs can stretch and I am now laying across both seats with you on top of me. Choking you with the belt though. Using the strength of only my right arm. Knowing you could overpower me but I need my left hand to suddenly DRIVE the palm of that hand up under your chin roughly!

9:51:35 PM susikicksbutt: yt

9:54:46 PM sudr6: I can barely breathe and my face goes red from the seat belt , as it roughly abrades my skin . Part of me is surprised by this fight has really escalated to the next level and is scared and wants this fight to end, but i know that now that i am in this, i cannot quit PERIOD. Your hand comes under my chin and pushes my neck back HARD. my own right hand is trapped between the belt and my neck. I bring my left hand down and reach for your face, CLAWING blindly with my long nails, trying to get them in your eyes ..yt

9:57:17 PM susikicksbutt: The engine of the car is still running when you CLAW at my pretty face. Closing my eyes to avoid as much pain as I can.. knowing I cannot let you blind me. The seatbelt slips off of your damn neck so I PUSH my left hand down on the gass pedal and have the car CRASH through the warehouse door and inside. Hoping the sudden stop against a heavy iron dumpster will send you crashing through the already broken windshield. "Should have worn the seatbelt, cxnt!"

9:57:17 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:01:46 PM sudr6: I can feel the cool night air settle down against my hot sweaty skin as the passenger door swings open fully. My own legs dangle partially outside the car as well. I can taste my blood flowing freely out of my nose , down my mouth and chin and dripping on you and the seats. Your face is already showing the early signs of swelling from the pounding earlier. Suddenly You let go of the belt and I gulp in fresh air hungrily, thinking I am winning this ....when the car flies forward. The porsche, with its ungodly accelaration slams into the dumpster. I fly off you, my back hitting the windshield which finally collapses outwards. I roll down the hood of the car and hit the iron dumpster with my back, lying on the hood of car. yt

10:02:15 PM sudr6: I dont have a ounce of breathe left in my body and i simply groan with pain , eyes shut tightly and cheeks wet with tears ...yt

10:04:05 PM susikicksbutt: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN.. the crash was harder than I hoped and my ribs hit the gearbox and my head hits the bottom of the steering wheel when we crash. But atleast I got you the fuck off of me. I open the drivers door and crawl out of the car. My face is a bleeding mess and my body is bruised. But in my own judgement, I won the fight in the car. Now I just need to defeat you in this warehouse to make you my slave. The idea of revenge is turning me on. Finally I will be able to do what I trained so hard for all year! Getting up slowly and turning around, starting to pull you off of the hood using your hair! "Come here loser!"

10:04:05 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:07:40 PM sudr6: I simply groan and lie down on top of the busted hood. I was sure I was winning the fight until the fucking cheating slammed the car into the dumpster. My entire body is a mass of bruises. Slowly I feel you pulling me off the hood by my hair. I flow with it, trying to recover while my back feels like a punching back after slamming into the dumpster. I get my feet under me, and i groan "Get the FUCK off me, lets take this into the warehouse and out of sight , you cheating cxnt" ... par of me just wants a minute of break to recover yt

10:09:42 PM susikicksbutt: The car looks like a mess but I think it will still drive long enough for me to take my slave home. Hearing your words. there is no way I will let you have a break. So I use your hair to pull your head up and drive my right knee for your chest roughly! Then start dragging you out of sight using your hair. "Alright cxnt, come on then!".. hissing as I drag you with me... determined to beat you half to death in this warehouse

10:09:42 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:14:29 PM sudr6: I take another knee to my chest and let out another agonized whimper of pain. Even as drag me into the warehouse, my right stiletto breaks and i fall down on my knee, grazing my right knee as i do so. You yank me viciously by the hair and i clamber back to my feet, still half bent over and massging my chest and tummy in pain. both my shoes break of my feet, the thin fashionable straps never designed for this abuse. The shock of the crash partially wears off. The subdued dark of the warehouse falls on us and i suddenly EXPLODE up, bringing my right fist in an upper cut aimed for the bottom of your chin ..yt

10:17:02 PM susikicksbutt: Even though we have been fighting for quite a while, I have not been getting any trouble from your MMA training at all. Still unaware of that as I drag you with me. Seeing how your heels are breaking off and you scrape your knee. thinking I have you. but just as I chamber my right knee back to drive it into your face for a finishing attack... you surprise me with your first sign of training and explode up hard. nailing me right under my chin and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMFFFFFF I drop down onto my back hard... dust flying up from the concrete floor as I land....ugh

10:17:02 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:20:21 PM sudr6: You fall off me. I want to say something vicious and smile, but my own body is in too much pain for me to even smile. i know i simply CANNOT afford to lose this fight. I grab the bottom of my dress and yank it up and over my hips, freeing my legs completely for this fight. My black thong barely covers half of my smooth shaved cxnt. Modesty doesnt even occur to me and all that maters is that i have full mobility. mtc

10:21:08 PM sudr6: I take two steps back and then move forward fast, kicking out HARD aiming at the center of your face again ...yt

10:23:05 PM susikicksbutt: I shake my brunette head as I lay on the dusty concrete floor. Needing to recover before you can attack me again. The consequences of losing this fight will be SO extremely high it scares the shit out of me. My vision is blurry but I see how you move your dress up. Thinking you will straddle me... but then you KICK my face hard and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMFFF.. I roll over until I land on my back again. Not moving much anymore.. just groaning weakly. ughhhhhh

10:23:05 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:26:16 PM sudr6: My own back sends out a spasm of pain . I know I am probably going to need to get some medical attention for that sooner or later. My mma training over the last year has taught me a full things. I approach you from your side making it hard for you to kick back at me. I viciously kick out again and again, moving in and moving out to keep you guessing. Most of my kicks aimed at your tummy , hoping to get a hard foot into your kidney yt

10:27:49 PM susikicksbutt: unnnnnnnnnnnnnn...oooooooooff...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg...this fight turns into a whole different phase as I'm no longer able to strike back at you. Instead, you are kicking the shit out of me. I cannot believe this is happening. I was SO close to winning. But now the bitch I hate the most in the whole wide world is making me feel sick with pain... curling up in a fetal position..."e...enough"... I groan

10:27:49 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:34:22 PM sudr6: You curl up into a fetal position to protect yourself and my kicks bounce off your back, butt and side. I hiss in frustration and then stop and spit dow on you. The goop of my bloody saliva splatters on you. My own body is hardly feeling victorious. I massage myself for a few seconds. Standing on your side , i let myself fall on top of you, my knees slamming into your side. I put my legs across your body and grab your right hand and yank it with both of my hands , pulling it in between my legs ....yt

10:36:04 PM susikicksbutt: Both of us know I am defeated as I curl up in a fetal position and tell you I had enough. But there is a difference between me giving up and you stopping. Unfortunately for me. And for the first time, you actually demonstrate your MMA skills as you set me up for an armbar expertly. unnnnnnnnnnn...."d...dont"...

10:36:04 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:37:53 PM sudr6: After wathcing a bunch of fights by Ronda Rousey, this was one of the first moves I asked my trainer to teach me. I lock my legs together around your head , straighten your hand and then twist my body, pulling you into the armbar ....yt

10:39:31 PM susikicksbutt: You expertly complete the armbar and pull my arm straight. Pressing my elbow against your crotch and raising your hips to put pressure on it. AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHH I SCREAM out in pain and tap tap tap your leg with my free hand in submission. Not sure what hurts more at this point.. my arm or my pride

10:39:31 PM susikicksbutt: yt

IM Jun 14, 2015 11:06:14 PM

10:42:22 PM sudr6: i arch my hips off the ground to really make the armbar work, but my back spasms in pain. I let out a scream of pain and collapse back on the floor. However, i keep the arm bar , even as you desperately tap my leg. I dont even bother saying anything, I keep pulling as hard as i can , untill i feel the almost soft pop from your elbow pressed against my crotch ...yt

10:44:34 PM susikicksbutt: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHWWWW STOP STOPPPPPPPPP I scream in panic as you keep pushing the armbar tighter with your legs. Seeing how strong your legs have become.. the muscles standing out. Its clear to me now you have been taking MMA classes. Then suddenly POP!!!!! My arm overextends and tears run down my face.... you can feel my arm going useless and limp

10:44:34 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:46:06 PM sudr6: i let out a gasp of sadistic pleasure when i feel your right arm go limp. I release your arm, unlock my legs and arch my knees, placing one foot on your face and one on your tit and push you off hard ..yt

10:47:27 PM susikicksbutt: ooooooooooooooommmmmmfffff...... I roll over the dusty concrete floor as you push me off... Laying there.. defeated by the same bitch who beat me about a year ago. Our previous fight was much easier for you. The training I did for over a year helped me get closer. But to my great sadness, I still came short and now I fear I'm in alot more trouble than last time

10:47:28 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:51:12 PM sudr6: i slowly get up as well, with a groan on pain. This bitch nearly had me ...twice. I now have a burn scar on my otherwise flawles face , a reminder that how close it got. i get to you and kick you over on your back and then get down on you in a classic school girl pin. your arms under my knees and my cxnt, in an almost sexual heat, pressed againt your tits. The fear in your eyes in an aphrodesiac for me, I go into a classic ground and pound, fists flying into your cheek bones and nose even as you beg me ....yt

10:53:22 PM susikicksbutt: Even though I beg you to stop, you roll me onto my back and straddle me. Smelling your scent through your damp thong as defeating me is better than sex for you. Nothing would turn you on more than this. And after mounting me, you go crazy on my face. Beating me into oblivion. The slams fill the warehouse as you continue until I pass out.... completely defeated and knocked out

10:53:22 PM susikicksbutt: yt

10:56:01 PM sudr6: After a minute of this, i clamber off you, cracking my knucles and then gently massaging them. i growl "Cum SLuts dont need clothes bitch" and then reacah down and grab the bottom edge of your top and viciously yank it up and over your head. I reach down and grab your bra and yank it as well . i then stand up off you and go over to the other side and rip off your jean shorts and panties. Standing, i split open your legs and pound my foot down on cxnt , but i only get an agonized moan in response. I realise you are are knocked out . I look around the warehouse until i find some rope and then then roughly tie your hands behind your back. and drag you, by the hair across the dusty floor to my car and throw you in the passenger seat ...yt

10:58:04 PM sudr6: I slowly and nervously turn on the ignition key and , hallelujah, the porsche turns on. I slowly back out, glass shards falling off the hoot of the prorche. This car, the apple of my eye, might be pretty close to totalled. I start the 60 min drive over the next town where i live, keeping it under 40 mph as the cold breeze blasts us through the now completely smashed front window ...yt

10:59:31 PM susikicksbutt: I don't even notice how you strip me down naked in the warehouse before tying my arms to my back. One arm is nearly broken but it gets tied to the other anyway. Then you drag me to the expensive but totally messed up car and take me home with you. I don't wake up until we are nearly at your place and look around as if I'm punch drunk. Groaning weakly. The day started so good with me dancing in the bar... and now look at me.... being taken prisoner for the 2nd time in my life by the same bitch.... but this time... I am far more scared

10:59:31 PM susikicksbutt: yt

11:04:02 PM sudr6: i pull my brand new car back towards my place. It now it looks like a clunker thanks to you. I speed up and then slam the brakes hard as i get home. My seatbelt presses into me to keep me in my seat, I didnt put on your seatbelt so you slam forward and your head bounces off the dashboard. I grab your hair and yank you back against the seat. Clicking my own seat belt off , i get out and walk over to the passenger side. Instead of yanking you out, i clamber back in again. Your eyes are wide with fear having been somewhat revived during the ride, your arms are pressed into your back, against the seat. I grab your seat belt, wrap it around your throat you then the seat and knotting it. immobilizing you against the seat but not really chocking you too much ...yt

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Susikicksbutt vs sudr6 on the backseat of a car
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:43:48 AM »
Action is ok.  But dialog is very minimal--any reason why?

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »
Action is ok.  But dialog is very minimal--any reason why?

Yes, we only had 3 hours so we tried to fit as many as we could in such little time.
We taunted and talked between brackets, but I removed that from the log.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 10:16:53 PM »
Awesome log!!! Susi and Sudr are among the best there is!!! Thank you for posting this girls :* :* :*
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:17:13 PM by Ewa S »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 04:31:37 PM »
Awesome log!!! Susi and Sudr are among the best there is!!! Thank you for posting this girls :* :* :*

Awesome as always....still...

it can't quite reach the levels of the back seat of a limo fight between Ewa and myself...

but its damn close...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 08:36:22 AM »
Aw, hun, I thought the fight and descriptions were quite hot ... sorry you lost again!  :P :D Limited time is usually a problem with cybering, but you both did a great, sexy job!  :-* ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!