News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fist fight in the backyard: Kim19 vs. primally_challenged

• 19 Replies

Offline Kim19

Fist fight in the backyard: Kim19 vs. primally_challenged
« on: July 22, 2015, 01:30:03 AM »
Hi everyone,

Nikki (primally_challenged) was looking to get me after I posted some very bad comments about her losing to a Russian on the fourth of July, so we had an impromptu little fist fight in the backyard that lasted quite a while, take a look if you want:
kim19jung: Maybe we should just step outside in the backyard and let our fists do the talking?

primally_challenged: If you have the time to get your little butt beat..sure

kim19jung
I kick my flops out of the way to let my small size 5 feet out, pink painted toe nails and I start to walk towards the back door, removing my tank top over my head to reveal a pink lace bra, wearing black  gym shorts that hug my young body tightly, at 5'3 and 105, 34b tits standing high and proud as I walk outside, doing neck rotations and warming my arms up with long windmill movements, my long black hair loose…..looking behind me if you followed me and have the guts to back up your big mouth as I feel nervous but I know I can take you and can't take your taunting anymore, needing to teach you a lesson as you  insulted my origins…  yt

primally_challenged
I walling out into the backyard , seeing you there already. I grin while pulling my long blonde hair back into a ponytail. I take out my earrings, and slide the rings off my fingers, setting them down on the patio table. I peel off my navy blue tank top, revealing my navy blue bikini top. I smirk at you...then slide down my white cotton booty shorts....stepping out of them I put them on the table with my top neatly. My matching navy blue thong bikini bottoms hugs my tanned curves. I am 5'6" 128 pounds...36C. I walk into the grass and feel the blades tickling the soles of my size 7.5 bare feet...my toes and fingers are clearcoat with white tips, all natural, nothing fake.   'So, are you sure you are ready for this little girl?' yt

kim19jung
No jewelry on me and showing you my fingers and turning my hands to show you I have nothing on them as you remove yours and I continue warming up while I keep an eye on you as you strip and get ready and i just pace nervously and answer your taunt..."yes I am you fucking blonde bimbo, so typically American in every way, a fucking bully but that's gonna stop today" I say as I start to slowly circle you sideways, knowing I concede weight and height to you but what else is new? i think to myself….I put my fists up suddenly, left foot leading, light on my feet, feeling the grass underneath them….small fists balled, eyes looking through them, chin tucked in….my head starts to bob and weave as i cut the grassy area between us, hands feinting…..looking at you….careful and ready yt

primally_challenged
I crack my knuckles then slam my right fist into my left palm hard.  'I am going to enjoy this....' I hiss at you through my clenched teeth. I roll my shoulders and twist my hips a little ...but then see you ready and coming right at me. You are light on your feet....but you will be even lighter when I put your Korean ass down for the count!  I bring my fists up with my left a little higher than my right. I keep my feet spread a little ...left in front....turning to square up with you as you bob and weave your way across the grass toward me. I wait.....patient. Then UHH UHH!! I snap off a pair of stiff left jabs toward your face. Not really aiming with precision, but I just want to try to test your guard and reflexes the moment you come mtc

primally_challenged
into my punching rage....I want you to feel American White power seconds into the fight!  yt

kim19jung
I come at you as i cut the area and try to come at an angle, wanting to use my speed as much as possible, i dodge and bob sideways to manage to avoid the first jab but the second one surprises me a bit and it snaps my head to the side slightly as it tags my left cheek and I duck slightly, feinting a wild left hook and leaving it halfway and short as i was showing it to your face, as I come inside you...releasing instead a straight right hand aimed directly for your solar plexus area….as I get low and straighten in a motion, my hands and forearms ready to get back into a defensive stance with my chin tucked in as I darted in for that strike, my cheek numbed by your jab yt

primally_challenged
I love the feel of my fist impacting your pretty little face. But you are a feisty one and you keep coming!  Urrmmff!! I partially deflect the hard right , but your knuckles still tag just under my bikini covered breasts...enough to make me gasp out loud!  I grimace in pain and shake my head. I am not about to be bullied by some half pint korean!  I press in and follow you, I feint another stiff left jab at your face, just trying to lure your guard high, before I attempt to whip a hard right fist in under your ribcage!  UNNNNN!!  i try to hammer the fist into the soft spot on your side , before I dart back and try to reassemble my guard in front of me  yt

kim19jung
I manage to send you the message that this won't be easy for you and as I go back and try to back pedal some and the slide sideways, my hands coming high at your left jab but then realizing it is a feint as I slide to my right, you’re fist catches me in the ribs and I can feel the pain and the thunder your bigger body packs for a punch and I flinch barely though as I slide away and regroup, trying not to show you anything despite the hard shot and I bounce on my toes, turning southpaw...right foot leading….trying to set my right foot right inside yours...snapping a right jab for your face…then doubling it up again as I dart in like a fencer, arm extended to try and make up for my lack of reach, left hand protecting my jaw….yt

kim19jung
(like so far?)

primally_challenged
(you are really good)

kim19jung
(oh so are you)

primally_challenged
You show off your speed and you regroup fast....your first quick jab snaps into my chin  , snapping my head back with a jolt!  I groan and lean my head back and your second one hits the air and comes up short. I lunge into you and try to turn my left shoulder toward you...trying to bash your chest with my shoulder, to knock your off balance if I can. Then I turn toward you and send a right crossing punch toward your cheek.. trying to put my ample white ass into the punch....ARRGHHHHH!!!    yt

kim19jung
I manage to hit your face finally and it feels good but you come at me with your shoulder that smashes into my chest and that makes me step back one step and I know as a southpaw that I am vulnerable to right hands and i just duck and luckily as I feel your right swooshing air just above my head and as I lean I see your vulnerable ribs as you put a lot into that punch and I send a hard left hook for your ribs putting all I have into it and double up with a left again towards your face, throwing a hook that hopefully will go over your right shoulder as I step to my left to try and get out of range yt

primally_challenged
I swing hard at you but hit the air as you duck low....grrmmmff! your little fist hits my ribs roughly....but I keep stepping into you to smother the left intended to bash my face...it deflects off my shoulder instead...I keep my feet pumping on the grass to try and bully you into a backpeddle. I stop...and step back off you and try to sling a hard packed right uppercut up between us! I want to cram my knuckles under the point of your chin if I can catch you off balance!  UHHNN!! yt

kim19jung
My left to your ribs hits you hard but my plan to dart in and get out of there backfires as my high left is ate up as you come in closer and bully me back and I back peddle as you chase me and stay close, my chin is tucked in and my hands try to shove you away as i feel the near high wooden fence behind me and suddenly your big uppercut connects me on the low chin and the mouth and my head snaps up and i back off some and duck low quickly and drive forward to try and grab your arms in a clinch and hug your body to buy some time…yt

primally_challenged
I feel my fist slam under your chin with a satisfying  thud...and you reel back...but you stay on your feet. 'Tough bitch...' I snarl to myself and then you lean into me and wrap up my left arm against my body...but I raise my right , and try to hammer fist hard into your back and side...UHH UHH UHHHH!....just trying to beat your little fit body like a drum....'Your ass is mine Kim!!!' yt

kim19jung
I reach out and grab you but your right hand is free and you punish me wit hammer fists, my eyes blink and flinch form the pain, my right hand has your left arm and I look down and see your toes and feet near my right foot and I just step on your left foot with my right one…..as I am about to get knocked down by your body shots and as I try to destabilize you...I swing my left fist into an uppercut as I shift slightly back, aiming your chin inside us….my right fist ready to fire a short punch at your left tit form inside as my back hurts like hell and  my breathing is so hard form your pummeling yt

primally_challenged
UHNNN!!  I go to move back but you are stepping on my foot, setting me up for the uppercut! My head snaps back and i see spots flash before my eyes for a moment. GUHHH!! you follow up and dent the center of my tit with your tight fist..making me gasp out a puff of air! I pull my foot back from under yours and almost stagger back a step. I shake my head and sway a moment...'Little....GRR!!!!' I growl and come back at you swinging unorthodox and wild! A left cross at your jaw, a left hook at your tummy, then a hard oerhand right aimed between your perky B cups....all trying to just batter you back toward the wooden fence behind you !!! yt

kim19jung
I manage to hit you hard on the chin and tits, and I see you going back and that gives me time to regroup from your hard body shots but you come at me wildly and I duck under your first left, but your left at my tummy hits me and makes me reel back as then your right hand tags my tits and I go back and my back hits the wooden fence and I send a quick and sudden left jab for your face to keep you at bay as I hope not to be stuck against that wooden fence yt

primally_challenged
i keep coming in and GUHH!! your left is so fast it catches my cheek and snaps my head back again!  I feel a little shiver run down into my legs ...but with your back to the fence, I try to keep pressing the attack! I feel the sweat beading up on my tanned skin from the hot overhead sun too. I send a left and right hook toward your waistline  UHH UHHH!...trying to dig my tight fists into your flat tummy....then pulling back half a step i send a crossing left around toward your jaw....UHHNNN!...I need to slow you down ...your handspeed has been a problem so far so I need you hurting and sucking wind! yt

kim19jung
My left jab snaps your head back and gives me a momentary break and give me the chance to breathe just 2 seconds more and I try to cover up with my elbows and forearms as I get defensive and tight against the fence…..your left catches my ribs but I block your right…..ughhhhhhh…….your left snaps my head to the side roughly and sweat flies off as do my hair that are a mess in front of my face......I am stuck like a rat in a corner and I have to fight back….knowing my power is weaker with my back to the fence I want to use speed and I send a left jab for your face again, bobbing my head and sliding against the fence, a feint with my left again then quick straight right hand for your left tit area….trying to slide against the fence with my back to it on my right side to mtc
kim19jung
hopefully get out of there as your punching power is daunting on my small body more and more yt

primally_challenged
GUHHH!! my head rocked by another jab....then you hammer my tit flat...and it bounces back into shape...but slide over t my sweaty breast, baring it !  I gasp and feel the cool air on my stiff pink nipple!  I shake with anger and shake my head to try and clear it. I see you slide along the fence trying to escape ...so I grab at your left shoulder and try to spin your lighter body around to slam your cheek belly and perky B's hard into the wooden fence...before UHH UHH!...i send a hard pair of hooking left punches toward your lower back and kidney area....hissing in anger as i feel the aches and pains in my boobs and on my face !!  'Time to get rough with you little girl!' yt

kim19jung
15-07-20 09:27
as I try to escape and slide out of there, your big boob well in view…you push me and turn me into the fence as my first reaction is to try and grab your hands but your faster and you slam me into the wall, my tits and face pressed against it and your two kidney shots hit me square in the lower back…..and that drops me to my left knee on the grass. My tits aching and out of my bra….despite the pain in my back...i send a hard right elbow back low just at your panty line to try and buy time and get you off me if possible ...yt

primally_challenged
i love the sight of you beaten to your knees....but you are a feisty little bitch...Ummmmmfffffff  your boney elbow sinks into my belly and folds me over! I gasp and cough...feeling the air driven out of me, I am forced to get on my bicycle and ride backward. I stumble in the grass and try to get my fists up. My cheeks are red from the lack of air....and I hang back as long as I can to try to regain my lost wind. I am panting..sweating...and frowning in anger as this bitch is proving to be way tougher than I expected...  yt

kim19jung
I manage to get you off me and backtracking and i try to take a deep breath, right hand on the grass, breathing hard, my bra all messed and I get up on my feet, not in the best shape of my life right now thanks to your big fists…and I yank my bra off as I look down and see it is ripped almost anyway and I come for you, fists up….knowing this fight can go either way, trying to breathe and leverage my stamina….dancing on my small feet...tits bouncing slightly, very firm and long and thick erect pink nipples staring at you now…..I snap  a left jab low so it seems a si duck slightly to show i will aim that belly I just elbowed but my right hook is on the way already for your jaw to try and trick you yt

primally_challenged
I am being protective of my welted belly and I bite on the fake....right before right fist crashes into my jaw and knocks spittle and sweat into a showering spray off my face and head!  I reel back...then fall to my ass in the grass.....leaning back on my palms. I am decked for the first time..and my boobs bounce hard when I fall, right out of my top completely!!  I shake my head and blink.....sitting up...rubbing my jaw. I grab at my dangling bikini top and  toss it off...angrily looking up at you!!!  I kneel up..then rise to my feet...'Lucky ..punch...' I hiss and shake my head again. I step back and circle wide....trying to get my legs back , and shake off the effects of that  rough shot I just took!  yt

kim19jung
I look at you as you go down on the grass and fall on your ass and I still feel the impact in my knuckles, they are bruised and aching but I don't care, I am passed that now, I need this win, I have to show myself and seeing the big blonde down on her butt and then your tits out too as you get up and seem ready for more, and i don't let you circling as I chase right after you and cut the grass area to not give you any breather, little feet on the move….a right coming for your face but my real intent is that left uppercut that come sin as i hope to get your hands up and my left aiming at your big right tit or chest area as I them flopping around like big targets yt

primally_challenged
You come right at me ...not letting me rest for long!! i bring my guard up to block the right to my face...but your left sneaks under my raised guard and SLAP!! your knock my tit upward  roughly...making a moan come from my parted lips!  I feel my nipple stiffen and the sweat spray off my jiggling globe!!!  I hold my ground though, and try to make you pay for the tit punch with a right cross aimed at your cheek....tryin to swing it in hard and fast with your left still extended!!! UHHNNNN!! Yt

kim19jung
As I come in and tag your tit and you fell for my feint, I feel my whole world rocked by your hard right hand and it snaps my head and whole body to the side as I see you still have some fight in you and the shot is thundering but after a laps of 2 seconds where I try to regroup myself, I send a right towards your left ribs, then a left hook is gone right at your mouth area….on auto pilot now almost as I fight back with instinct as I am exhausted and hurt….yt

primally_challenged
I feel my fist dent your cheek and finally I feel like I landed a really solid punch!  I bring my left arm down to block the rib shot.....and I turn my head and take the hit to the side of the head instead of my mouth  UHHNN!!  my head still snaps to the side, but with less damage. I stand toe to toe with you, and whip a right jab in hard aimed at that stiff nipple pointing accusingly at me...wanting to flatten it roughly!!!  my left  down to fake a body blow...but then whip upward instead to try and tag that chin again with an uppercut!  yt

kim19jung
You still have some gas in your tank and it shows when you block my rib shot and then you come back and flatten my tit into my chest...ughhhhhhhh…then your left tags me on the point of the chin and i see stars for about half a second and it’s all it takes to find out that I am on my knees on the grass, my upper body slumping down, head bowing as my right hand grabs my sore tit, shaking my head to get the cob webs out, taking 2-3 seconds and trying to get up and wondering and hoping you will let me yt

primally_challenged
I sway on my feet for a moment and see you kneeling. I see you are dazed.....and I don't have much left. I stagger to you and grab at your dark hair with my left hand...trying to tilt your head back to make you look up at the bright sun the is surrounding my body....'Damn you for ...being so tough...' I then unleash a hard right crossing punch ...trying to hit the sweet spot on your jaw ...needing desperately to end  this before you snap out of your punchdrunk haze...UHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!   my bicep bulges with the effort behind the blow attempt!  yt

kim19jung
As I try to get my senses back to me, I feel my hair being grabbed and I try to turn my head as you punch me in the side of the jaw and I see stars again and feel my body going down on my back on the ground and instinctively I turn to face the grass, on my tits, dazed, left foot slowly thumping the grass as i am in pain….trying to recuperate….trying to breathe…..knowing I am in big trouble yt

primally_challenged
I stand  over you..shaking my fist....but the bruised knuckles is the least of my pain right now. I walk over you, pressing my foot at your hip. I push roughly to roll you over tits up on the grass before i kneel down hard and try to slam my thong covered ass down toward your belly...UHHHH!...trying to knock the wind out of you....'My turn to work the tits!!' i hiss...as i feel the bruises on my tanned twins THROBBING!!  UHH UHH!.... I send a left...then hammering right fist down toward your perky B cups...trying to CRUSH them flat against my knuckles with each downward strike!! yt

kim19jung
I try to regain my senses and I feel you rolling me up as my eyes catch the sun and you sit roughly on my belly….ughhhhhhhhh….no one there to tell you to let me up or no ref as I see your true colors now, a cheating American bitch…and I protect my face with my hands and forearms as i anticipate you want to bash my face in but instead you pummel my tits...ughhhhh….ughhhhhhh……. my little feet drumming the grass….in tremendous pain…..my hands trying to cover my tits, eyes flashing in pain and anger…yt

primally_challenged
I bounce my big nearly bare buns up and down on your belly to try and keep you breathless...UHH UHH UH....then when your hands come down to guard your battered boobs.....I send a right punch down to your left eye....UHHH!..then a left down toward your lush lips...UHHHH!!...wanting to mark you up a little like you have me....'Time to show you white power, little Kim!' yt

kim19jung
"UGGGHHHHHHHHH...UGHHHHHHHH..." as your fists batter my face down and I feel your butt sitting on me squashing my belly, you feel so heavy and my head bashes against the soft grass luckily as you batter my face with your fits…and I just scream at you with my last reserves of energy…."LET ME UP YOU CHEATING BITCH" as I try to plea for you to give me the chance to fight back….my hands trying to grab your wrists if i can…yt

primally_challenged
I grin and rise up....twisting my arms around to grab at your weary wrists to peel your topless body off the ground and up on your feet.  I glare at you and jerk my arms away ...then cock and load a right ....and fire....UHHH!.. I step into a hard overhand right punch aimed right between your eyes......'Time to show you why whites rule the world!!!!' i hiss at you and try to pound you if not down....at least back toward the wooden fence not too far behind you!  yt

kim19jung
You get me up on my small feet and I try to think and find the strength to fight back but you have taken the fight out of me almost now and your big punch send me reeling back after my head snaps back into the near fence, my arms finding the wooden fence to try and steady me against it….tears to my eyes now, blood and a swollen eye…..my legs wobbly…..almost out…..looking at you……"fucking white bitch" I hiss as it is my only defense now yt

primally_challenged
I don't want you just defeated...I want you humiliated!!!! I move in and grab at your shorts...unbuttoning the front rapidly and jerking hard downward....trying to make your shorts and panties pool down around your ankles....'You belong to me now, little girl!' I hiss....and try to just unload hard hooks into your lower belly...right above your mound....left..right...left.....the fence keeps you from recoiling as i try to really batter the rest of the fight and strength out of your smaller, but tough as nails body!  yt

kim19jung
You get my shorts and panties down to my ankles and i try to send my right fist down into a hammer fist at your bare back but it is a weak shot now and you start pummeling my body and I try to protect myself and cover up but I am too late, my hands and forearms to my face to protect that as my body gets battered senseless…I can't breathe, the beating is terrible…..I try to ask you to stop but I can't speak……yt

primally_challenged
Left.....right....my arms weary and  tired...but i LOVE the feel of my fists bashing your soft skin....trying to hammer your extremely lower abs.....then a crossing right punch to the rack...UHHHH!...trying to make your B cups dance roughly and painfully.....and one deep breath....and I whip a hard left uppercut from  way down low.....my butt cheeks clench and i rise to my tip toes with the follow through of the punch...aiming right under your sagging chin.. trying to make your head whip back and bounce off the hard wood if I can... 'Time to put Ms. Korea out of her misery!!!!!!" yt

kim19jung
I am battered and severely beaten now against that wooden fence and your fist are incredibly hard and powerful, I feel them sinking in deeper and deeper, I have my pride and try to hold on…..but I can't it seems and I want to scream my surrender...scream that I have had enough… despite plotting and dreaming about revenge already in the back of my mind….my tits are savagely and viciously beaten and then a big shot comes to my chin that knocks the back of my head against the fence and I start to slide down that fence, body limp, ending in a seated position with my back against it, my head limp to the side arms limp also...knocked out… yt

primally_challenged
I look down and see you OUT. I sway a little bit and shake my hand, wincing ...feeling the bruises on my fists. I stagger away from you and into the house. I come back 30 seconds later with a large American flag. I lay the flag on the grass....then i grab your limp right arm and drag you toward the corner of it. I grin and kneel down, pulling the corner of the flag up around your naked thigh...then I roll you over...and over..and over....wrapping your defeated little korean body in a tight american flag coccoon!!  Just your battered and brusied face ..and your little feet poke out both ends...your arms are tight against your sides. I stand up over you.....mtc

kim19jung
(oh you bitch, I hate you Nikki, this is not over between us bitch)

primally_challenged
and place the sole of my size 7.5 bare foot on your face....posing and flexing over you....' USA 1....Korea 0!!!!!' yt

primally_challenged
(i hope not...you are freaking fun!)

kim19jung
15-07-20 10:50
I start to wake up as I feel I am being rolled on the grass and I end up to get my full senses back to feel your sole and foot on my mouth and I look down with my eyes knowing this is the American flag wrapped around my body...I start to cry… vowing revenge in my mind as I know you are good and rough but also that you didn't let me up after knocking me down you fucking cheat.…yt

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
Re: Fist fight in the backyard: Kim19 vs. primally_challenged
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 07:55:37 AM »
yay! team USA! Good job Nikki!
This was an excellent match!

Gosh these match logs just keep getting better and better.
Well done, both of you!

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
Thank you Kim for sharing this with all of us. :) I thoroughly enjoyed it can't wait for Kim's revenge

Offline Kim19

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 10:10:40 PM »
Thank you Kim for sharing this with all of us. :) I thoroughly enjoyed it can't wait for Kim's revenge

Thanks Bush, I will make Nikki pay for sure! She didn't let me get up when she knocked me down as I did before let her get up graciously, next time I will be ruthless with her.

Seriously thanks to all for the nice comments, it was a lot of fun.

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 02:50:33 AM »
Good Job Nikki...USA USA USA
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:56:46 AM »
Yes, this was great....well written....full of detail....exciting....and highly entertaining.

Congratulations to both of you.....and more, please!

GG

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 03:23:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing...you all had a lot of fun obviously....and so do we when we read it...

I will say...my money is on Kim in the rematch.....

Great job you all...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Kim19

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
Thank you all, Nikki is really great, takes two to make a great fight, but this is far from over between us, I will beat her up next time and then spank her butt and I am sure she will beg......FOR MORE!!

Offline Kim19

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 09:37:02 PM »
Thank you all, Nikki is really great, takes two to make a great fight, but this is far from over between us, I will beat her up next time and then spank her butt and I am sure she will beg......FOR MORE!!

You hurt Nikki!
GRRR. You're going to pay for that Kim!
Only I get to hurt my blonde nemesis!  :P :P :P

Listen "Miss cheap Russian Vodka".... I hurt who I want here, mostly everyone that is, and I think I wanna hurt you now!!  :P

Offline Wildcat Carly

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 09:52:45 AM »
That was a great fight, thanks you ladies :)
Congratulations Kim, but you will pay for it ;) from Nikki and me
Galinka, sorry babe, you wont be able to touch Kim, Kim is out of your league.

Listen "Miss cheap Russian Vodka".... I hurt who I want here, mostly everyone that is, and I think I wanna hurt you now!!  :P

Cheap Vodka?
You little Korean tramp! You'll be crying out loud when I'll be using strong stingy vodka to clean your wounds after I'm done with you.

Russian Rogue,
Galinka

Offline Kim19

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 01:14:10 PM »
I can make it a double special Carly and spank your blonde butt as well real soon!

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
Nice ~ ~ ~ Real nice ~ ~ ~

Just because I'm away in bum~fuck~Australia ,, doesn't mean that flies are allowed to swarm around my Boo ~ ~ ~

Kim ,, Galinka ,, Carly ~ ~ ~ Stop fighting around my girl as if she's some smoking hot piece of pie (( regardless if she is )) ~ ~ ~

I'll be back real soon ,, and you rodents better crawl back in your holes ~

~ You've all been warned ~

Offline Kim19

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 03:26:11 PM »
A fly? a rodent? are you calling me these names Emily? They fit perfectly Carly and Galinka, I will give you that.  :P  But me...me? How dare you?

How convenient, you make threats when you're away and out of reach you overgrown barbie doll...

Tell me the fucking flight number you're on when you get back.... I will be waiting at the airport....I will drag you somewhere by your dirty bitch hair..... I will fight you in a bathroom at the airport, in the parking lot garage, in the fucking car driving you back.....anywhere....but I can't wait to teach you a lesson!

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 03:52:55 PM »
I hear the little squeaky sound ~ ~ I turn right ,, turn left ?? Nothing ~ ~ ~

~ squeeeee ~ squeeeeee ~

Again ?? I stop ,, looking right ,, left ,, up ,, then down ,, and I finally spot it

{alt}

Ah well ,, nothing a little punt won't solve ~ ~ ~

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 09:11:35 PM »
What a great match. My money was on Kim of course but if there's one thing that's universally true it's that Koreans never prosper.

Well done Nikki!