News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anyone have an recommendation on this XXXXXX-real-catfights clips 4 sale store?

• 3 Replies

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
I'm interested in purchasing more and have purchased a couple of their clips and most are good.
Does anyone recommend a specific clip?  I like rough, real and amateur catfights between untrained HWP women.
Here's a link and thanks is advance for any recommendations.

http://clips4sale.com/XXXXXX-real-catfights

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
the stuff is already somewhat dated (from 2010, so 5 years old) and there a no new updates. I believe I downloaded one or two videos from the website but I was not that impressed. The action is not very wild.
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
Thanks for your reply Amazons!  I thought the couple of XXXXXX clips I downloaded from the c vs H series were good.  No nudity but very real and rough punches and submissions.  What is your fave "wild" type of producers?  Maybe I need to expand my choices a little.   ;D

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
Amazons
Also - I don't mind dated fights as long as I have not seen them before.  I've seen all the Crystal fights and loved them but I totally understand that dated material has usually been over published and old hat.  I guess I would be very excited to find some unpublished Crystal fights from back in their prime but so far no luck!   :'(  Needless to say I was pleased to find XXXXXX on the Clips4Sale site that was referenced here!  This Free Catfight Forum is so cool!

and thanks again for your feedback on XXXXXX - it is truly appreciated.