News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Which pay site has the best photosets?

• 3 Replies

Offline wanderingwarrior

Which pay site has the best photosets?
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:20:32 PM »
I've been looking for some good catfight photosets recently, but it seems like a lot of site that used to have them have closed up shop.  Does anyone know of any good ones with a lot of photos?
Thanks,

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Which pay site has the best photosets?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:06 AM »
Well,  dt wrestling have photo-sets as well as DVDs for sale.

APL  also have photo-sets and DVDs, but their range is smaller than dt wrestling.

I'm quite sure there are other producers; and it's quite likely you'll hear from other FCF members.

Good Luck in your searches,

GG

Offline CaptBob

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:53:38 AM »
My vote would be FoxyCombat.  They have hundreds of galleries with 100 to 200 (sometimes more) high-resolution images in each gallery.

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:47:43 AM »
Foxy Combat have some of the most stunning wrestlers and best action in hundreds of galleries, pics and movies, but their updates are sporadic. DT are excellent value as they update every week, often more than once. Like DT, APL are excellent value for money with loads of pics and their vids are free and updated very regularly too. Fighting Dolls have gorgeous women and great action, but there are very few pics, even for members, and I think its extra to download their movies. Top Cats offer lots of pics to members too. I subscribe to APL and DT on a regular basis, and every 6 months or so, or when there is sufficient new material to warrant it, I join Foxy Combat for a month, ditto Top Cats.