News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

East Coast Cats rules.

• 5 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
East Coast Cats rules.
« on: July 24, 2015, 09:17:25 PM »
This is what is allowed in the matches at East Coast Cats.  The rules are slapping to the face and body, hair pulling and wrestling. The ladies can do all three the entire match, and whether they do or not is up to them. 

Offline maebus

• God Member
Re: East Coast Cats rules.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 07:01:29 AM »
Cool get some of the more adventurous ones to do some breast grabs and i can buy some videos.

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 05:28:53 PM »
When will you release the videos with the women who fled the "panties jackass"?

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 04:00:53 PM »
He sent two topless matches yes ago to another distributor.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 11:25:02 PM »
Cool get some of the more adventurous ones to do some breast grabs and i can buy some videos.

Not one topless match ever done by ECC, as far as I can see from the website, what's the deal with that? it's like ultimate surrender and the shoe wearing, just a big NO from me for buying anything.

ECC fights are about the girls and the fact that they are fighting for real, rather than sexual tactics.

There are any number of clips stores selling topless or nude "catfights" with tit and pussy grabbing, and hundreds of videos like that kicking around that you can watch for free. 99% of them are not why I would call real catfights, though many of them are sold as such.

It would be nice to see some of my favourite ECC girls topless, for sure. But I'd rather see them fighting with their tops on than not at all.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:02:21 AM by kafkod »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 11:44:41 PM »
Face slapping is allowed in our catfights. Most of the ladies we hire model and many don't like their faces slapped. Ironically, most don't mind slapping the other model tho, lol. There are times when both want to cease the slapping, and this mostly occurs without a spoken request by either. Unfortunately, or as luck would have it depending on one's taste, as soon as one resumes slapping the other retaliates in kind. It's sort of the unwritten code with ladies, you slap my face I slap yours!