News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Aniston v Parker story- -the buildup

• 1 Replies

Offline al2468

• God Member
Aniston v Parker story- -the buildup
« on: July 25, 2015, 12:19:14 AM »
Sara Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston were guests on the David Letterman show.  The body language and facial expressions that each actress would make following a remark by the other led Letterman to the following question. " I get the felling that you two simply don't like each other, am I right?"  Parker responded, " I'd like the rip the bitches hair out, and I don't mean just from her head." Aniston quickly jumped out of her seat and said, " Lets do it right now you ugly cxnt." The crowd exploded into a wild cheer and started to chant, "Let them Fight- Catfight." Letterman asked the girls if they would be willing to engage in some sort of of physical contest during the next segment of the show.  Both women quickly agreed, but before anything else transpired the publicists and agents of each actress rushed on to the stage and removed their clients from the set.  As they were being drugged off the stage each woman was cursing and shouting catty remarks at the other. Letterman, not to let this golden opportunity  slip away, approached Aniston after the show and asked  if she would be willing to go at it with Parker later that night at his residence. Aniston replied, " I don't want to just fuck her up, but I want to strip her, humiliate her and make her lick my pussy. make sure you tell that to that whore." Letterman then approached Parker and told her what Aniston had said.  Parker responded,  " I'll fight her anyway she wants, you decide David how we will fight, but when its over I'm going to shove a dildo up her fat ass in front of everyone." The fight was set for later that night at Letterman's home. On the ride home from the show Letterman pondered on what type of fight the girls would engage in.  He also made a few phone calls inviting about 20 people (all men) to his house for a special night of entertainment. One of the invited guests was Jennifers ex- Brad Pitt.  The invited guests were sitting around Letermans pool sipping drinks when Letterman walked into the the "fight area " and called for the two fighters to be brought out from their respective rooms.  The woman slowly walked out to the fight space, Jennifer in a black dress, Sara in a red dress.  The crowd still not knowing what to expect started to cheer wildly when they saw who the women were.  Letterman then asked each woman to remove her dress and heels and strip down to their bras and panties. The fighters complied, each doing a seductive dance as they stripped down.  The women then threw their dresses into the crowd.  Naturally Jennifer threw her dress to her ex- Brad Pitt and added, " Maybe when this is over I'll fuck you for oldtime sake." Letterman brought the girls to the center and explained to them and the crowd what was going to occur.  The ladies will have their left wrists tied together with a 4 foot piece of rope.  They will then fight it out until one woman is knocked out or physically can not continue.  Only rule is no biting. The winner then will strip the loser, if she still has any clothes, and have 5 minutes to humiliate her opponent in any way she wishes.  The crowd let out a huge cheer.  The fighters starred at each other as their wrists were being tied together.  Both women realized that the "tied together match" would change their fight strategy.  Nevertheless both were ready to get it on.

Offline LOL

Re: Aniston v Parker story- -the buildup
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 11:45:26 PM »
Nice start. Should be an interesting fight.