News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

What Happens Between Fat Chick And Two Cowgirls (See Below Scenario)?

Fat Girl Wins Close Fight With Both Cowgirls
Fat Girl Pounds Beaten Cowgirl And Starts Whaling On The Other One
Fat Girl Knocks Both Cowgirls Out, Stacks Them Up And Sits On Them
Cowgirls Fight Fat Teen Off And Escape
Cowgirls Beat On Fat Girl And Knock Her Down
Cowgirls Muster Up Enough Strength To Knock Fat Girl Out

Cheerleader Vs. Cowgirl Fight Finale

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Cheerleader Vs. Cowgirl Fight Finale
« on: October 03, 2008, 04:00:50 AM »
Bloodied and bruised and now writhing on her back--with the cheerleader on top of her pouncing and ripping at her shirt--the blonde cowgirl cries out to her friend for help. 

"Pull her off me." 

The other cowgirl responds by punt-kicking the cheerleader in the stomach with her boot.  The cheerleader slumps over on the bruised and battered blonde who promptly shoves her off.  The cheerleader lands on her back.

"That ain't fair," says one girl out of the crowd of thirty plus high school kids--mostly girls.  "Two on one."  The two cowgirls stood facing the crowd.  The bruised up one started tottering to her truck.  The cheerleader was still on her back holding her stomach and moaning.

"Let's get out of here," the cowgirl told her friend.

"Your not going anywhere bitch," said one of the teens.

"Get Andrea," said another. 

The two cowgirls ingnored the high school kids and continued walking to their truck.  Just as the bruised one pulled her keys from the front pocket of her jeans, someone said, "Not so fast, cowgirl slut," and grabbed her arm.  "Ain't nobody gets away with hurting our head cheerleader."

When the cowgirl looked up she was shocked to see some fat girl smirking at her.  The fat teen had a firm grip on her arm.  The moon-faced girl was at least five inches taller than her and over 300 pounds.  "Get off my arm."

"Fight . . . Fight . . . Fight . . . Fight," the high school kids chanted.  The fat girl easily pulled the 115-pound cowgirl toward the sidewalk.  Her friend walked over.  The fight was on in front of the flagpole ... 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:01:32 AM by bikemanrick »

gregory55

Re: Cheerleader Vs. Cowgirl Fight Finale
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 05:55:33 AM »
Yikes!  That's one badass fat girl.  I'd say the battered blonde cowgirl would be shaking in her boots too much to put up much of a fight.  Fat teen girl would really tear her up, ultimately knocking her out, ripping her shirt off and leaving her slumped over the cement base of the flagpole. Fatty would then wallop the other terrified blonde, set her on the other bitch and sit on both of them amid the cheering crowd.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 06:27:16 AM »
We've got some immense fat girls at the high school where I teach.  And the fights they've been in are always very brutal.  They'd practically drool over the chance to fight a couple, shit-kickin cowgirls like this.  The fat high school girl would either toy with the blonde by yanking on her ponytail and making her beg for mercy, or she'd level her with one punch--her choice.  If the girl chooses the latter, the ponytailed blonde would be knocked across the parking lot, I kid you not.  And both cowgirls would be lucky to walk away in one piece. Splat!

How 'bout bringing this third chick in for good measure.  Bet she'd go down easier than the other two.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:41:32 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:03:44 AM »
Fight Finale!

". . . Get the hell off my arm, you fat ass," shouts the cowgirl. 

"Oh, that's the least of your problem, you little blonde cxnt."  The fat chick releases her grip.  Just then the other cowgirl (in white shirt) attempts to tackle the beefy teen.  It was a ridiculous move as the woman can't budge her.  Smirking and gritting her teeth simultaneously, the fat girl brings her elbow down on the back of the woman's neck. 

"Ohhhhhhh!" The woman drops to her knees and her head lands against the fat teen's knees.  She grabs a hold of the girl's tent-like skirt.  The fat girl grabs a firm hold of her long blonde hair and pulls her to her feet.  The woman screams.  The fat girl promptly punches the woman in the nose.  Staggering--with blonde flowing from both nostrils--the blonde tries to slap the fat girl but gets punched in the jaw before she can land her weakly-thrusted blow.  She lands on her stomach on the sidewalk.

"Stay down or I'm going to squash you," the girl shouts.  The woman is barely conscious and can barely move her arms.  Blood spills onto the pavement.

"How dare you gang up and hurt my friend," the other cowgirl (black shirt) shouts.  Looking up, she tries to punch the fat girl in the face but the girl easily deflects her thin arm.  She then bends down and delivers and uppercut blow to the woman's gut.

"Ummmmmph!"  The cowgirl drops to her knees just as the other woman had.  She cringes as she reaches out and grabs at the girl's clothes.

"You pathetic little shitkicker," the fat teen shouts.  "I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget, coming here and starting a fight with my friend.  You didn't have to kick her like that."

"Please.  Just let me go."

"I don't think so."  The fat girl reaches down and grabs the cowgirl by the armpits, easily hoisting her up.  She then slaps and bearhug on her and crushes her.  "Hurts, don't it, bitch."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh."  The girl continues to crush the woman in her fat arms.  She then lets go of the cowgirl and watches her stagger near the base of the flagpole.  The kids are cheering.

"Knock her ass out," one girl shouts.  The other blonde is now on her ass holding her nose--one elbow propping her up.

The woman staggers forward and tries to slap at the girl.  The girl moves back as her hand passes by.

"Pretty pathethic, you skinny little shit.  That all you got."

The blonde thrusts the toe of her boot out to kick the girl.  It's an off-balanced kick that almost causes her to fall.  But the fat teen has quick enough reflexes to evade the kick.  When the blonde tries a second kick the girl grabs her leg, lunges forward with the woman's leg now trapped under one thick arm and delivers a hammer-like blow to the woman's nose.  The cowgirl's nose explodes like a cherry.  The cowgirls eyes roll back and she staggers, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.  The fat girl hauls back and delivers another haymaker that lands across the blonde's right cheek.  The blow knocks the woman back four feet and she lands hunched over the base of the flagpole with her tight jeans ass exposed.  The fat girl stomps down on her ass and knocks her to the pavement.  She then grabs the other blonde by the hair and pulls her over toward her friend.  She stacks the white-shirted blonde on top of the other cowgirl.  The one on top is facing down and the other one is on her back.

"Oh, please no," the cowgirl on the ground (black shirt) cries as the girl starts to sit on the two cowgirls.  All the high school kids are laughing.

The fat girl takes a load off as she sits on the pair and squashes them.  The cowgirl on top suddenly vomits and spews a bit on her friend.  The fat girl heard her wretching and starts laughing hysterically.  She starts to stand up but then falls back down on them in a brutal move that could've caused them some serious injury.  But they seem okay as both just aspirate.  Then the girl finally gets up.

"I don't want to ever see you two cowgirl sluts around here again, understood?  A weak squeek emanates from the bottom of the pile.  The girl assists both of the bloody cowgirls up.  They're both barely conscious now.  The black-shirted cowgirl looks back with her bloody face and gives the girl a dirty looks.  The girl walks over and shoves her in the back and knocks her down.

"Get out of here before I really do something bad to ya."

The frightened cowgirls head toward their car as soon as the one helps the other up.  The white-shirted cowgirl actually fell down as she tried to help her friend up.

"Get out of here, skanks!" the fat girl shouts.  The cowgirls stumble away, hurry to their car and drive off.

This was a sudden turn of events as the cheerleader allows the fat girl to intervene.  The cowgirls end up getting smashed without delivering one blow.  With the right strategy they may have been able gang up on the girl.  But they got their skinny asses beat instead.  No big mystery here.  Fat teen girls can really beat some ass.  I've worked with them and taught them in school. 

Rick

"

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:12:44 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:01 AM »
Oh, by the way, the third woman at the scene was smart enough to get in her car and get the heck out of there--ones the fat chicks fists got to pounding.  She's no fool.  But she's going to have a fight soon . . . but let's hope, for her sake, that it's not some fat chick.  She wants to stay hot.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 06:54:09 AM by bikemanrick »