News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bad News All Around (Anna vs Ewa)

• 2 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Bad News All Around (Anna vs Ewa)
« on: July 29, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »
Bad News All Around

The following is my adventure with Ewa….. Enjoy!

Anna: What a crappy weekend.... I was jogging thru the terminal in Miami hoping to catch my flight to LAX. What was suppose to be a fun panel of Veterans talking about healthcare on a local TV show turned really ugly. I was the only Veteran there! The rest of the panel were tree hugging hippies with a very liberal agenda... and the host was a busty brunette, Ewa, who would throw out side remarks at anything I said... If I argued that Veterans were still waiting years to get healthcare, she would make a comment that war is costly or that we shouldhave known what we were getting into, that the war was illegal, that we were murderers.... It took all of me not to reach across the table and throttle her.... So here I was, dressed in a white blouse and black skirt, my high heeled shoes in my right hand, my overnight bag trailing behind me, running in my stocking covered feet to the gate.... I get to the gate just as the airline was about to close... out of breath I hand the attendant my ticket and she ushers me aboard.... I am still in first class but a few rows back from the front of the aircraft.... as I step in and go to my seat, I noticed a row ahead of me on the aisle, EWA... that bitch new anchor who used me to further her little career.... we lock eyes and mine narrow... she has a smirk on her face, probably from my disheveled appreance.... I take my seat and we take off, 6 hours until LA and I got to stare at this bitches head the entire way... there is no god!

I sit there stewing, thinking about that smirk and about the railroading I got at her hands... My hands clentched into fists, wanting to grab the little bitch by the back of her hair and drag her to the floor of the cabin... but I didn't feel like being arrested by Air Marshals today... She was dressed like she was in the studio, flaunting her body... I am no slouch in the body department either.... my breasts were not as big as hers, but I was close... I straitened out my clothing... tried to relax but when I closed my eyes all I could see was that stupid smirk and I was getting angry.... I took our a note pad from my purse, grabbed the pen I keep handy.... "You got off on making Veterans look like shit on your show! You are a stuck up bitch! You are all talk and I know you can't walk the walk... but I want to give you a chance. I am going to the lavatory, if you are "woman" enough, knock and I will show you what a Marine can do. I doubt you will since you are full of hot air, must be what makes you tits full!!! I really hope you knock!"

I put my notepad and pen back into my purse... The seatbelt light clicks off and the pretty flight attendants start getting ready for their service time.... There are not many people on this flight.... I get up stretch and walk toward the front of the cabin by the two lavatories... I take my note and place it on your tray as I pass, I turn my head to you and smile my own smile.... as I get to the lavatory, I turn my head to see your face, your eyes reading the note and going wide.... I enter and shut the door....

Ewa: Woah, that was fucking close!! I almost missed my flight, and all that because of a freaking 45 minutes argument with my producer in that rushed up meeting we had after the episode.

"You were too harsh on her!!" He decried, and I just gave him that piercing gaze, with my arms crossed in front of my chest, my eyes saying what my lips won't, that he was probably fucking her!!

But I just shook my head, stood my ground that this whole Republican bullshit was ridiculous... That instead of sending to our show a REAL veteran, they sent that preppy, tattooed, cleavage totting tramp!! I was pretty sure you have never been in a war in your life, you probably were the camp's slut or something... The entertainment of the troops... And that made me have no admiration, nor respect for you....

He gave up on me when I told him I'm going to miss my flight and I rushed to the airport, but I made it in time... And when I stepped inside the first class Cabin, sitting on the 2nd row from the front, and turned my head, FUCK ME!! There she is... Looking as annoyed (and annoying) as I saw you last in the studio. I flashed you a toothie grin that spoke volumes that I 'Got you'. Before taking my seat.

The flight attendant does her demo, and I just smile, tapping on the wide arms of my seat with my perfectly red tipped nails... Shifting comfortably as I read through this week's copy of Newsweek, trying to pick the next politician to bust on my show, my left leg tossed over my right... My nude stockings shining under the navy blue skirt, with my pearl blouse tucked inside it.... I'm humming a little tune, while my left hand gently played with my pearl necklace....

The plane takes off, and the Stewardesses start passing by with the beverage trays, and that's when, of course, you had to get up to rush to the lavatory while they are pushing the carts.. I sigh and roll my eyes, when you stop and slide a paper on my tray... I pick it up, reading, and my eyes go WIDE!! WTF!!

Did she just call me out??? I feel like calling the stewardess and reporting the psycho on board, but instead, I just smile... Six hours is a fucking long time, and this will be quite the entertainment for me....

I shift slightly, and I unbuckle my seatbelt, gazing at the cabin, and seeing the mostly empty space filled with no more than 10 passengers... Each busy picking their movie or drink.. And I walked to the lavatory... The one you stepped into and I notice that the Green 'Not Occupied' light is still on... and I grab the handle, pulling it, and with one last side glance I make sure no one has seen me, I step in, sliding into the cramped space, that is half occupied by you...

I slide the door shut and along with it the lock, standing there, my 5'4" 109lbs 36DD-24-34 body pressing against yours, chest to chest... And I flash you another of my sarcastic grins... Enjoying the surprise on your face that I took your bluff; "Surprised??" I purr, and I PUSH my body into yours hard.... It's time for the PHONY to be BULLIED....

Anna: I don't have to wait long... I kept the door unlocked on purpose.... I hear the door before I see it open with you entering quickly, locking it, turning the overhead light on.... I am only an inch taller than you and have a 36D chest... you press in tightly, going tit to tit... I can't really stumble back but am surprised you came in.... I lean back as your bigger chest pushes into mine... I grasp the sink and the wall and push back... our clothing, silky blouses, tight skirts sliding against each other...

"Not surprised.... (Grunting) elated you showed up..."

I push with my right hand on the wall, my left grasps your shoulder as I push my breasts into your... I look down to see the cleavage between us push up forming two large valleys.... my knees bump with yours... the airplane bounces a little with turbulence and we smack our tits hard together... "WHORE".... I whisper so not to shout at you....

Ewa: My smile quickly vanishes when I don't see THAT much surprise on your face... Instead, there is readiness, there is eagerness, and there is ANGER... And despite me, I don't like how your 36D's feel so fucking FIRM and perky... That's not only the effect of your bra.... I should know... But I just GRIND into you, trying to keep my advantage of walking in to pin you against the sink...

Your hands come up slapping the walls for balance,  And I bring mine forwards, pressing them against the wall behind you, hissing back in a low voice; "You shouldn't be bitch... This isn't one of your fucking lies... nngghhh... I can see you for the phony that you are ... UUGHH!!"

My words ending in a grunt when the plane jolts and sends your body into mine smacking my back into the wall of the lavatory... Your body pinning me against it... "cxnt!!" I hiss, my hands going around your body, and I grab the back of your blouse with my left hand and I PULL hard, trying to pull you off me, but I only slide it out of your black skirt... My right hand moving to grab the edge of the sink behind you, and I PULL my body hard, grinding hard into you and feeling my tits baloon under my blouse, strainning against your own chest... My teeth CLENCHED, my lips PEELED up in a feral look at you...

But why are my nipples getting SO fucking hard all of a sudden??

Anna: "cxnt" I hear as the plane dipped again send me into you... pushing you up against the wall... there is no room to really maneuver, I feel my blouse being untucked as I am pushed back against the sink... "BITCH" I meow back, the air is stale in here.... the movement of our blouse covered breasts causes a shifting of the clothing... my bra comes into view... white, plush and low cut... my nude hose covered legs brush with yours....

I let go of the wall... my right hand pulling your blouse from your skirt... my left leg rubs against your right, hooking behind your calf... "You... made ... the .,... wrong...call... missy.... " I grunt out as I push back, my nipples growing are as diamonds as my breasts battle back and forth with yours... I dip down and bring my tits underneath yours... my top button coming loose...

Ewa: "UUGHHHH!!! No BITCH... You made the wrong call when you pretended to be some tough SHIT..." I groan feeling the plane accelerate through the turbulence, and causing your body to GRIND harder into mine with the G-force..... Your left leg snaking between my own and curling around my right, locking our calves.. Your rock hard muscle bulged only to meet it's matched on my tensed limb.

I feel you tugging my blouse up from the left side, exposing my bronze skin above my left hip. My pearl blouse disheveled, two of buttons in the middle getting untucked from the pressure of your boobs sliding beneath mine and lifting... And with that you can see the hint of black lace beneath of the bottom of my bra.

"Fucking SLUT!!" My right hand claws harder at the sink, but I can't fucking fight that G-force and the LIFT or your D's against my DD's until suddenly the plane jolts and my right leg curls back, sweeping your left, the nylons HISSING together and I PUSH you hard, driving your butt into the sink, and your shoulder blades against the mirror...

"You are going to fucking pay, you TRAMP!!" My hands going to your collars, grabbing them and streadying your body, just for me to pull my chest back, menace in my eyes, and WHAAMM!! I thrust my 36DD's straight into the front of your D's with EVERYTHING I got in a frontal titty punch!!

Anna: The plane jolts again, that with your pushing and I slam back into the mirror with a grunt..."Dirty whore" I grunt out trying to push back but you separate a little from me and WHAM... Your DD's mash my D's head one.... Damn that hurt!!!

I wrap my arms around you.... Hugging you close.... Nose to nose... My breasts grinding hard with your.... Forehead to forehead... Nose to nose... Looking you dead in the eye and doing my best Jack Nickleson impression.... "You fucked with the wrong Marine!"

The plane jolts again.... Lifting us off the ground a couple inches....

Ewa: My face is twisted in a nasty snarl. My red lips parted showing my pearly teeth, sweat forming on my forehead, and glaring at your face. No longer on the offensive yourself, I take advantage, grabbing your collars and slam my tits hard into a frontal punch into yours. You gasp and sway a bit.

But suddenly your arms wrap around me, hugging me; "AARRGHH!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!! LET GO OF ME!!" Suddenly frustrated as you nullify my chance to bash you tit to tit with the strong hug, and at first I start to PUSH at you, growling and hissing but then I end up wrapping my arms tightly squeezing you back, our faces rubbing, gazing into each other, our breath on each other's lips...

"You are NO Marine, you pretending cxnt!!! AARGHH!!"

My words cut as the plan jolts and sends us off our heels, stumbling and spinning and I fall down on the toilet seat, with it's lid down, for my good luck, but pulling you with me, as your body leans down against mine, pressing me back against the wall.. "NNGGHH!!! CUNNTT!!" I scream and I PUSH my forehead into yous hard, squeeezing your body tighter.... My blouse is flapping open fully now, my black lace bra on full display...

Anna: My feet dig into the carpet for some sort of traction as I push down on you... No quite horizontal but not quite vertical either... Our tits in constant contact.... I feel every squeeze I give you given back to me... Sweat beads on my skin... My own blouse open most of the way exposing my white bra... The contrast of white fabric grinding with black fabric... Both containing large full, succulent breasts....

The plane bounces again... Causing us to bounce up again and right down... Turning sideways on the lavatory toilet with you.... "Commie cxnt"

Then I hear.... "Please return to your seats. The captain has turned on the seatbelt sign. We are going to be experiencing more turbulence."

With that the plane drops again sending us locked together in a bear hug nearly 3 inches into the air....

Ewa: I'm in such a bad spot, and I know it. My feet pushing against the carpet, but NO way I can rise up with you pressing on me like this... You're incredibly strong, and now you have the leverage given to you by the turbulance, but then, another jolts sends you to the side and I twist, pushing my knee into your hip. And you groan at me that I'm a communist, and I snap back; "Money-grabbing War-Machine servant!!"

But then as the dings go up and we steady ourselves, the plan jolts, sending us flying to the back wall hard, my back crushed to it, air gasped and rushing from my lips, and bouncing to slam your back into the sink.

Another jolt sends us teetering to the toilet, then off it to slam into the door, almost smashing it open.. Groaning, and twist, my lacey bra rubbing against yours. Sneering at you, pain in my eyes, the plane still rocking, I slide my right leg between yours and hook it behind your left knee, tugging and pressing into you, sliding my tits down, and letting my tented nipples drag down your bra's front, then I push *UP* lifting your tits and trying to pin them upwards and push them out of your bra and towards your chin.

"Check mate, you bloody-handed Warmonger!!"

Anna: We slam back and forth in the small lavatory... wall to sink, toilet to door... the plane dropping then gaining altitude fast, the turbulence increasing as we battle with our breasts... lacey cups rubbing, sliding over one another in an epic dance... your breasts slide down mine, the hiss of fabric audible in the grunting and noise from the plane's engines.... then POP your tits come from underneath and my breasts just about come out of the cups... both nipples visible....

"Fucking gutter slut!!!"

The cups of your bra rake my almost bare breasts, the friction causing irritation on my skin.... "Bitch!" I hiss out....

My hands cup your ass and I push hard and move my breasts side to side against your straining bra...

There is a knock at the door.... I freeze, no making a sound.... "Please return to your seat, Ma'am"....

Then I hear on the speaker system....

"Good afternoon folks...ahhh... there is a weather system that will be forcing us to land...ahhh in Denver... ahhh the system does not look like it is letting up... ahhh... we will be spending the night... ahhh apologies for the inconvenience.... ahhh... airline personnel will be on hand to help arrange places to stay.... please everyone return to your seats, thank you."

Still holding onto you... "Well, cxnt, we can continue this and probably get arrested or we can compose ourselves and go to our seats, but this is not over by a long shot".....

Ewa: We both freeze, hearing the knock at the door, and FUCK just as I was winning... or having the upper hand... or whatever it can be to be nearly TOPLESS in a fucking lavatory with a bitch's bare tits grinding against my bra cups, and her nails on my butt....

I breathe hard, my fingers curled and digging into your bare shoulder, hearing your words, and I hiss; "You're damn fucking right bitch, this ain't over...." And I PUSH at you hard, creating that tiny space between us... just few inches, still holding your flesh with my claws....

I glance down and I see the way your tits heave, high on your chest, your aerolas bumped and your nipples stiff... Our skin tone is almost identical like we are fucking sisters... and I hiss; "Cover yourself, TRAMP..." And I flash you a dirty grin, that is just all about my breasts being still in the bra... Even though I need to slide them further in...

I begin to button my blouse, and I notice that I lost two buttons, but that matters not at all.... I leave the blouse out of my skirt, not wanting to stay here a second later, and I wet a napkin and start to wipe the sweat off my forehead... glaring at you

More knocks at the door... "Ma'am?? Please return to your seat!!" The voice is male, so I take the liberty of taking care of it; "Yes, yes... I'm just having a messy period... Please give me a second to clean up..." ANd his voices goes all awkward; "Oh I'm sorry, take your time..."

I flash you a dirty grin, knowing that he must be running to the tail of the plane by now to avoid awkward looks with the lady inside... And I push past you; "Find me when we land, cxnt..... " And I bring my right hand shoving my palm into your face in a last dirty act, letting your head thump lightly against the wall behind you, before slipping my body out of the lavatory and sliding the door shut... Breathing hard, and walking to my seat, throwing my body at it... My chest still heaving, aching in pain...

Anna: I glare at you as I put my tits back into my bra and start to straighten myself up... My mind is racing... who would have thought that a news anchor would put up such a fight... she didn't back down, that makes her dangerous.... my head bangs against the wall slightly as you push my face, I almost reach up to grab your hair but I hold myself back... I breath in and out slowly... trying to calm myself.... I check the mirror to see check for my appearance... I hear someone move past the door and I slide out... no one is looking at me except you... we lock eyes and just stare as I walk back to my seat...

The ride into Denver was bumpy... you get off before me and I walk behind you in the terminal... luckily the airline had people waiting with tickets for 8AM the next morning for all of us... I pull out my cell phone and dial a number...

"Hyatt Regency, how may I help you?"...

"I need your most expensive suite for the night... here is my VISA.... oh and I need a limo to pick me and a friend up at the airport, say 30 minutes. Thank you.".....

I walk up faster to you as you are waiting by the baggage claim....

"If you want to finish this whore," I whisper...."I have a car coming and the largest suite in Denver waiting for us"....

I look into your eyes as the baggage carrousel starts turning.....

(This is part one to our little adventure… I will post the next parts over the next couple of days)

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

Re: Bad News All Around (Anna vs Ewa)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 06:03:08 AM »
What a gorgeous start!!  I can't wait to read more :)  Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Bad News All Around (Anna vs Ewa)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:39:40 PM »
We did hurt each other and it was a perfect ending for me!!!

Jayden, your time is coming!!!