News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bad News All Around Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« on: July 31, 2015, 08:39:46 PM »

Ewa: Our eyes meet up as you walk out, and they fucking speak volumes....I'm still trying to control the rage in my chest, and the odd fucking arousal rocking my body as I glare at you... My nipples hard... My abs stll tightened, and I start to feel the dull pains of many many MANY bruises all over my body from the bumping against the walls and edges of the lavatory....

You pass me and I glance down, my teeth gnawing wildly, and I see he small rips and ladders on my nude stockings... FUCKING GREAT... I pull my legs together, and try to just control myself for the next 40 minutes as we land... My mind racing that that bitch is not as wimpy as I thought.. She is EAGER to fight, and GAWD she fucking knows how to...

But this is personal now...

In the terminal I walk towards the lined up booths for limo's and hotels, but seems you beat me to it, stopping me and hissing at me to go with you... and I hiss back; "Oh, you fucking mind-reading bitch.... You are so fucking ON!!!"

I snarl at you and we both walk towards the door, waiting for the limo, and as it arrives, the driver picks our luggage, and I slide ino first, the butt of my skirt sliding on the black posh leather, and I turn to you, watching you slide in, bent down and your messed up blouse, now missing the top bottom reveals your sexy cleavage to me.... I turn and push the button to slide the black separator from us and the driver, and as the limo drives off, I pull my left leg and I PUSH the tip of my black heel against your left thigh, and slowly slide it up, letting the tip rakkkee and ladder your nylons more, hissing; "You really want your fucking ass kicked, don't you, you fucking Army whore..."

Anna: Time slowed... it dragged by as I sit waiting for the limo... once our luggage was handled and you rudely slid into the limo first I follow suit..... we sit on opposite sides of the stretched vehicle... then your foot comes up to my nyloned thigh like a hooker or a tramp trying to flirt with me...

“Oh, sweetie, I have been wanting to get you alone since that show and now I get you there".... pushing your foot away from my leg... "And since we are only a little while from the hotel room and all the privacy we want, lets try to be a little civil... but then again, MARINES aren't known for being civil" I smile at you....

Then launch myself quickly across the small space between us, hands going for your hair... bodies inevitably going to slam together.....

Ewa: You swat my leg away, letting my heel drag few runs in your stocking, and lift your skirt up higher... My breathing hard, I purr; "Fine.. I guess you are righ---UUGGH BITCH!!" You catch me by surprise, moving like a fucking wildcat, POUNCING at me, and you grab my hair, your body crashinga top of mine "UUUUMMMMMPPPPHHH!!!"

Your right knee landing hard on my left thigh, pinning it and I can feel the fucking huge bruise that will form from that, but the star of the show are your fingers PULLING my head back, and your large tits grinding down on mine from above...

"You are no Marine, you fucking butcher bitch..." I roar at you, my arms going around you, and I find the ends of your long hair, filling my fingers with it, forming two fists, and I pull *DOWN* hard, trying to turn your face to look up at the ceiling of the limo, and with my left thigh pinned, I push my right heel into the car's floor, and TWIST, trying to throw you off me and to the left side...

Anna: Fully clothed the war begins again... our large breasts mash roughly together as I pull back on your hair... I am trying to keep you pinned against the seat, almost straddling your waist... then my head snaps back painfully... I am staring at the ceiling of the inside of lime and you twist and the world goes sideways and I hit the floor of the limo hard... pulling you down on top of me...

Our breasts never separated... now with you on top, your larger chest is pushing down hard on mine... My legs flail underneath you... "AHHHHH dirty slut" I cry out... I dig my heels into the floor of the car and push my hips up... my right hand yanks back on your hair, my left goes to your ass again... pulling the skirt up .....

"Libby cxnt... youre going to get what is coming to you!".....

Ewa: I send us off and you fall down to the *well* between the two seats... but a cxnt like you won't even let go of me when you fall... Like all Republicans, you're trained to take people DOWN with you, and I slide off the seat to crash atop of you... The Well is not that wide, three feet from the seats of the two couches, and I growl atop of you, trying to spread my legs to straddle you, my hands trapped under your body now from the way I was grabbing you hair.

"What is coming my way, is a BEATDOWN to a PHONY PROSTITUTE who thought fucking the troops makes her a hero!! ---AAHHH!!" I scream when you pull harder on my hair, bridging up, and claw at the butt of my skirt, pulling it up... But you FLIP us over and we roll, you atop of me now...

My right leg curling around the inside of your left, tightening, and I feel our heels clickign and pushing, then both my right and your left heel come off... Your muscled thigh curled around mine and my strong calf strangles yours... "Fuck YOU!!' I hiss, my hands no longer trapped now, I bring them around, and I PUSH my nails into the sides of your blouse, not trying to tear it, but to DRIVE my nails into the fabric to give you a covered nail pincher to the sides of your tits, BUCKING to my left, and trying to roll us over again... And in this well, there is only room for THREE rolls.. before we hit the seat and have to go back where we came from...

Anna: It is maddening... rolling wildly back and forth in the small space... neither of us satisfied with the amount of time we can dominate the other... I have one heel missing... the hiss of the nylons and clothing rubbing roughly together... trading insults back and forth... your hands grab at my tits... even through the blouse and bra, it is so painful... it is taking so much not to scream out... but two can play at this game....

"Youre the one who trades blowjobs for stories Guttercxnt!" I yell out...

I let go of hair and ass in that order... hands greedily grabbing at your large DDs.... I squeeze the flesh through your blouse and bra... pushing inward and up... seeing your cleavage grow as I look down.... my other heel is lost as I lock my legs with yours and twist sending us rolling back to the other seat.....

Ewa: I briefly, VERY briefly top you, my hips grinding into yours hard, our other legs curling and tangling. My fingers jabbing into your blouse from the sides, pushing your tits together and I can see your lovely tanned flesh oozing towards the cleavage of your blouse. I grin wickedly, my body tensed up, as I take this temporary dominant position, but you BITCH back at me, and "AWWIIIEEE!!"

Your nails stab at the front of my blouse, grasping at the flesh beneath in a similar grip, and you TWIST sending us rolling, my butt hitting the floor but I push and we roll over again, your back hitting the seat I was atop, before you push and roll us over, our bodies tangled around the others, legs squeezing, nylons HISSING LOUDLY.. But right now all I'm trying to do is to NOT scream, to alert the driver, as we roll from one seat to the other, mauling our covered tits... My blouse pulled high, exposing my clenched abs.... And then we finally end on our sides...

Teeth clenched, lips peeled up... I can feel the limo slowing down, and I hiss at you; "NNngghhh... we're almost there bitch..  Let go.. FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!"

Anna: I feel the limo slow and here your hiss at me... untangling from you took some doing but I released my hold on your tits and pushed your hands away from me... I got into a seated position on the seat and started straightening my cloths and hair... I looked down and it looked like I had been caught having sex and tried to make it look like I didn't.... The limo stops and the door is opened... I step out first, not even waiting for you as the driver says he will take the bags inside.....

I march right to the reception desk and get a quizzical look from the female receptionist..... "Reservation for Chambers"

"Oh right here and welcome Ms. Chambers... your bags are already on their way to your room along with your guests"

"We would just like to go to the room now, thank you"

"Absolutely, the private elevator is on your left, the key card activates it, takes you right to the suite" She says smiling, pointing to a lone elevator.

I just glance behind me and motion with my head to the elevator... I walk over and use the key.... then a ding and a young man steps out, saying our bags are in the room... I slip him a $50 and I enter first... turning waiting for you to enter and the door to close....

Ewa: Oh Gawd... oh Gawd... I breathe hard, as we untangle, and we crawl up to our butts on the seats of thelimo... My chest heaving... My lungs hurt... And so does my chest... I glance down... TWO more buttons missing from my blouse, a total of FOUR, and right now it's impossible to pretend that it's okie with all those missing buttons.. I pull my skirt down, staring at my nylons, ripped and gaped, I look like I was through hell, and well, I fucking was...

I give you a dirty look as you walk out, and I step out behind you,, my arms wrapped around my chest, to cover the torn blouse with one arm, and the other holds my phone up to my ear, pretending to be on the phone, brushing my bangs down to cover most of my face... I'm a fucking celebrity around here because of my show, and the last thing I need is to be recognized and have some of my photos show up in some shitty newspaper....

I watch you talk to the receptionist, who is giving you that raise eyebrow look of 'what the fuck were you doing' look.... And I look away when you grab the key and gesture me to follow. I walk after you, my legs tensed and cramped from the struggling and we get to the elevator, and as you tip the billboy, and step in.. I give you a long, dirty glare, then I put my phone down into my purse, and I step in....

The elevator panel has only two buttons, Lobby and PH... and I don' have to think much, pressing the PH button, and then turning to you, the doors sliding shut, and at the moment they press tightly we both SHRIEK and LUNGE at each other, lips curled back, teeth snapping, our claws flying into the other's hairs...

Anna: "Come get some bitch!" I yell out as I leap at you... bodies collide, big breasts smash together... hands reach for hair... we met in the middle of elevator cursing, spiting out grunts and cries of pain and elation from being able to get at one another.... I barely feel the elevator move upwards as we rock in place....

My nylon covered legs slide with yours... my right hand dips down to your skirt and I wrench it up over your ass... I grab your thigh and pull it up as I push forward as hard as I can with your back to the elevator doors...

"Fucking dirty slut, you are going to regret this...."

Ewa: For the first time, we actually have some room to add any sort of momentum to our motions. And Gosh does that tell me how fucking quick and strong this bitch fake Marine is!! You thrust your body at mine, and your tits smash hard into mine, our shoulders shooting back, gasping. And while my hands go to your hair, you wrap your left around me, while the right reaches down TUGGING my skirt up so violently Ihear a low Riiiiip from the seam as you pull it up and over my ass, exposing the tops of my nylons.

"WHOOOREEE!!" I scream when you hook your fingers under my thigh, lifting and thrusting me back into the steel door "UUUGHHH!!" The impact winding me, as you GRIND, GRIND, GRIND into me, not only tits, but your hip into my now open and exposed crotch....

But instead of resisting your leg pull, I send my left thigh further up and around your hip, curling it around your ass and pulling in inwards, my claws scratching your scalp, starting from the sides all the way to the back, my fingers meeting at the back of your head and JERKING your head down viciously, hissing and snarling at you, and trying to twist us around the door.

"You fucking messed with the wrong Reporter, you cxnt!" *SPIIIITT* My saliva splattering all over your face and screaming mouth!!

Anna: "AAAAAHHHH" I cry out as your nails nick ans scratch my scalp... then SNAP.... I am staring at the ceiling of the elevator through slited eyes... spittle and saliva hitting my face as you curse at me... I am shifted left as we twist around.. our firm bodies plastered together like lovers in a heated embrace... My back on the door to the elevator, your body weight pressing against me... breathing hard and already starting to sweat alittle, the air in the elevator stinks of violence and ferralness....

"Brush next time... slut... I... smell...cum...on...your...breath...cockwhore!!!" I grunt out as you press against me... still holding your thigh... my nails biting into the flesh at your nylon top.... then a ding.... the doors open and we collapse into the pent house suite....

My head bangs against the floor as we hit causing stars to come into vision... Grabbing the collar of your once beautiful blouse, I yank backwards, hearing the tearing of fabric and seems....

Ewa: The elevator dings, and it could not happen at a better time. JUST as I was turning your back to the doors. We spill through them and crash, you landing on your back and your head thumping against the luxuriously polished floor. I hear your YELP, as my thighs and ass tremble. Your nails digging into the bare fleshed part between the tops of my stockings and my black thong. raking a bit and RIPPINg one of the garter straps off.

"Your man needed an emergency BJ TRAMP. And he asked, I couldn't say no after I saw what his woman looked like. NNNGGHH!!"

You YANK hard on my blouse, and I feel it tugging up, the top butotn pressing against my throat, stretching and helping you yank me off as we go rolling, with the fabric tearing, exposing my sweaty cleavage and lacey bra; "TRAMP!!!"

I roar at you, writhing beneath your wait. My left hand staying in your hair, my right yanking OUT, and ripping a handful of your locks wildly... Screeching before swinging wildly at your face in hard *SMACK SMACK SMACK* slaps trying to keep your head ringing...

My left leg curling more, and I PUSH the tip of my sharp heel into the back of your left thigh, lifting your skirt a bit and then RAKING across the back of your stockings/fleshy leg.

"WEAKLING, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A REAL WOMAN FIGHTS!!"

Anna: SMACK SMACK SMACK.... your hand slaps my face .... my face is on fire... my ears ringing... my eyes closed to the pain... rolling in the expanse of the marbled floor... I lost a heel and my stockinged feet slipping and sliding over the floor.... your heel rakes the back of my thigh, ripping the stocking from my garter, snagging it and tearing the expensive material down my leg...

"BITCH" I yell out as we careen further into the pent house... my skirt is pulled up from the constant movement... my white thong and garters are in full view but it gives my legs room to work as well...

"Real women fight dirty!!!" I scream at you as we roll into the living room of the suite... the plush carpet meets our rolling bodies.... we stop rolling with you on top....

My hand grabs the back of your sweaty thong and I lift it up .... my other hand leaves your hair and I grab the back of your bra and pull back and to the right... trying to roll us over ...my nails nipping at the skin underneath....

Ewa: "DAMN RIGHT WE DO!!"

I screech at your face, replying to your 'real women fight dirty' screech, my body is on FIRE from the intensity of this battle... I'm not a stranger to fighting another woman.... TV business is a very competitive place, and I had to get ultra catty sometimes with guests, other hosts, and even other girls who wanted my job...

But this bitch is diferent.... I've never met someone who was my match on so many levels.... My thoughts are cut when you YANK my thong up, and you saw it into my crack and pussy, then yank to the right, pushing my left buttcheek outwards; "AIIEEEEEEEEE!!" Your nails scratching and scraping at the 'cleavage' of my butt in the process...

"RIIIIIP!!" The thong tears off, thank God, but nto before you really sear my crotch and roll me off you... Your body atop of mine now... My blouse flapped open, my skirt hiked up, and my thong torn... I sneer and hiss; "I'll fucking show you how DIRTY we get in Warsaw, you American cxnt..."

My claws shooting up, o the sides of your bulging tits, still contained in your bra, and I jam my claws into the fabric, that is already rended and torn from our lavatory bout, and I dig my claws in the undersides, pushing with my thumbs and plucking your tits OUT of your bra, my head shooting up and I BITE at your left stiff nipple, shaking my head to the RIGHT, to roll us over again..

Anna: Clothing is definently becoming optional as we brawl in the large penthouse suite.... my blouse wide open, the buttons unable to stay closed due to the wild action... I feel the thong rip off in my hands... then as I am ontop, I look down as your grab both of my bra covered breasts, digging nails into the lacey fabric... my tits popping out completed from the top of the low cut bra... then you move your mouth and head down to my large breasts, I screech as your teeth find my hard nipple...

“AAAAIIIIEEEEE" I scream out in pain... we roll over with you ontop... I shake and convulse under you.... legs and feet kicking out in pain....

"MOTHERFUCKERING cxnt LICKER!!!" I yell out.... my right hand pulls at your bra from the clasp in the back .... my left hand moving up your back under your open blouse, raking my claws up your back as I do....

I release your bra and bring both hands up to your hair trying to pry your face from my left tit.... FUCK!!!!.... I cup my hands and slap them against the sides of your head near your ears.... arching my back, pushing up with my knees to get you off of me....

Ewa: "NNGGHHHHH!!" I growl like a mad, starved dog who has a bone between her jaws, and just won't let go of it... My teeth biting on your nipple, LOVING your screams, and LOVING how it tastes... Our bodies are coiled around the other... My own tits encased in my bra, brushing against your waist as I curl atop of you... My outfit flapped open and torn... This thing is going into the trash right after this....

My stockings are laddered and gaped, holed and runs in them from the friction... Both my heels off, littered somewhere between the elevator doors and our current location in the middle of th eliving room...

Your hands sneak under my flapping blouse and "NNNGGHHH!!" You RAKE down my sweaty back, your nails feeling like matchstick ends, leaving burning trails on my skin, while the otehr hand PULLS hard, compressing my tits with my bra cups until it SNAPS off...

"FFUUUUGGHHHH!!! AAAHHHH!!"

I roar in pain, my head  shaking wildly side to side only to feel your palms CRACING across my ears, and I roar in pain jolting up sitting atop of you, and you see my bronzed tits bouncing, sweat droplets flying off them, screaming like I was shot, my hands pressing on my ears, then I fall off you to the left, pushing my feet at your side, and shoving you away...

Panting, I get to my elbows, then knees... My ass pointed at you... Thong dangling down loosely around my waist, the middle patch torn and swaying between my thighs... My stockings rolled down to my left knee, the right one still up but torn horribly... Blouse hanging off to the side, rolled under my left armpit... My bra hanging low, my tits swaying below it, free, nipples hard, dripping sweat to the carpet, as I crawl away, trying to recupearate and pass that horrible pain in my ears...

Anna: I lay on my back for a few seconds, my breathing heavy, sweat dripping from my body... I am pissed as I get to my elbows then to a siting position... I discard my blouse and my bra, wasn't doing that good anyway... I my skirt torn around my waist... I get to my knees and slip it down and off... now just clad in my white thong and garter belt... my stockings torn and tattered... I am behind you with your ass towards me...

"GET BACK HERE BITCH!!!"....

I see you discarding clothing like I did... crawling slowly away from me... I look down to my left nipple, the teeth marks around it... the bite didn't break the skin but it is reddened around pointy nub....

I reach out for your feet and pull towards me....then I flop down on your legs and open my mouth as my head falls on your right ass cheek.....

Ewa: I start to crawl away... Needing the breather to stop the rattling in my head, and the drumming in my ears... My hands pulling my blouse down my shoulders and tossing it to the floor, rolling my shoulders, and letting the bra slide down to the floor... I then reach down and PUSH my skirt down my thighs as I crawl, kicking it wildly... in my torn thong, garters, and stockings only now when I hear your words...

But before I can turn you grab my foot and YANK hard, sending me tits first into the floor "UUHHHGGHHH!!" grunting but then your own tits SLAP on my calves, and your teeth BURROW into my ass...

"AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH!!!" I scream in pain, your teeth gnawing at my tanned buttock as your body pin my legs down and I start to flail wildly.. screaming..

Your teeth denting my flesh... No doubt about to leave a VERY visible dental print or your perfect teeth on my buttocks... "FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!"

I scream in agony, shaking my head wildly, and I bend my body to the right, finding your hair, and giving it a sharp, nasty YANKKKK to the right side, trying to pull you off my ass, my right hand swinging in wild mad SLAPSSS to the back of your head....

"YOU FUCKING cxnt!!! YOU ASS LICKING PIECE OF SHIIITT!!"

Anna: I chew on your tanned flesh... I feel your screams course thru your body... feeling the vibration in your skin... my hair is pulled but I hold fast to your buttocks with my pearly whites... the swats to my head start raining down and I let go to yell out in pain...

"SLUTY ASS WHORE!!! I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!!!".....

My tits are smooshed against the backs of your legs... the nylon scraping my hard nipples... sweat pours off me and I find your are just as slippery as me... one thing I did notice from the time we lunged at each other in the elevator to right now is I wanted this so bad... I wanted to feel your body fighting mine... I am wet, not just from sweat and exertion but from arousal as well...

"OH and you didn't give my boyfriend a blowjob... I prefer girls... and when I am threw kicking your ass I am going to slam your face in my sweaty cxnt until I cum in yours!!!".....

I start crawling up your body as your twist to face me on your back... hands reaching up for hair as my tits slid against your thighs, hips and tummy....

Ewa: "AAHHHH!! NOT IF I FUCK YOU UPP FIRSTTT YOU PHONY PIECE OF CRAPPP!!!"

I twist as you start to crawl up my body; "OH YOU WISH YOU HORNY cxnt!!! I A NOT LIKE THE DYKES YOU MEET AND FUCK NEAR THE DOCKS YOU TRAMP!! I KNOW HOW TO FUCK!!!" My hands finding your hair, feeling your tits sliding up my side and I PULL you hard to my left, sending you falling to your side and I POUNCE on you...

ANd this time,there is NO fucking fabric between us.. It's TITS against TITS.. Nipples gouging against the other, and I can feel the firmness of your breass as I slide my right thigh up between your legs only to feel you BUCK and throw me to the side, but my thigh continues to slide up and BUMP against your crotch... My left arm going around your waist, HUGGING you to me and RAKING DOWN, grasping your thong and YANKING It away...

Your weight is atop of me now, your claws on my flesh, your breath on my neck, your hair swarming my face... But I groan and YANK your thong hard, stretching and tormenting you until it SNAPS off...

Twisting to my left, my right leg curling around the iinside of your left leg, while my left tosses to the outside and over your hip, curling I YANK you off me, clawing and carving your back with my nails...

And then I feel it, you WET, PUFFY labia against my own, and I GROWWLL JAMMING my pussy against yours hard, and I SMACK my clit into yours harshly, DARING you to fence with me....

Anna: And now is where the truth behind our brawl will come out... the truth on who is the better woman, using only our arms and legs, hands and feet, tits and cxnts to see who walks away and who is left is puddle of sweat and cum... I feel the pressure of my thong in my wet pussy and ass.... feel it rip away.. glad to be free of it like you are... now both just in garter belts and torn stockings... I feel your hard nipples embedded in my large tits, my own bullets grinding into yours....

“You wanna fuck LET'SFUCK!!!"....

we roll again.. nails clawing at my back... I know the instant your labia touches mine... my clit growing in excitement ... SMACK... as your pussy slams into mine.. clits meeting, parting, sliding... 

"UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH cxntFUCKER!!!!".....

my hands leave your hair and rake down your back to your pert ass... grabbing your hot ass with both hands... digging my nails into the flesh... pulling your hips into mine... our clits meeting head on.... crushing against each other... the noise of the wet gashes fighting making a squirting wet noise under our grunts of extasy and pain....

Ewa: This is what you wanted all along.. to fucking get naked and bothered with me... But isn't it what I wanted as well?? Since you walked on set and the producer introduced us, I saw how you looked at me, and I looked at yours... How we undressed each other with our eyes and kept comparing...

The prelude and verbal catfight on cameras were nothing but the foreplay to all this.. The fight on the airplane, limo, elevator, and now this... Just a proof that we can't keep our hands off each other.. But not in a loving way... In a most primal, challenging, and territorial manner....

I roll atop of you, grinding and smacking my clit into yours hard... My tits squishing yours, causing them to balooooon upwards and towards our chines when you RAKE my back, cupping my ass and you start to spread them and slam powerfully into me;

"AAHHH!!! AIIIEE!! AWW!! FUUUCKKK!!" My eyes shut in pain and arousal as you hammer up into me for few thrusts than BUCK me off you and get atop of me, slamming your pussy down on mine, pounding me with your ferocity...

"NNNGGGHHAAHHH!!" I screech and bring my hands up, digging my claws into your mushrooming side-boobs, grinding them TOGETHER, rubbing your tits up and down against each other and shoving my elbows against the ground to LIFT your chest up a it... tilt you to the left just a bit for my bare foot to brace against the floor and I FIRE my own hip upwards to meet yours in loud, wet, powerful SMACKS...

"YOU ARE NOT HALF THE WOMAN I AMMMMMM"

Anna: This is the hottest fuck I have ever had... but I would never admit this to you... hotter than every other woman I had ever been with... the trash talking, bumping tits on the plane, rolling in the car, the wild catfight in the elevator and now penthouse... our bodies have been glued together the entire time... and that is the way I want it to stay....

"I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU IN HALF cxnt!!!!"....

I feel your nails dig into my tits... pushing them harder together.... grinding them with your larger pair... my nipples rake across sweat , sticky flesh, crossing your nipples, fencing with the hard buds... our hips hammer away .... we roll with me on top... I grind my wet cxnt into yours.... yours hammers back with SMACK after SMACK after wet SMACK.....

GGGGGGAAAAWWWDDDD FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!! I growl out... my voice horse and husky...

We roll again until you end up on top... your larger breasts mash down onto mine... sliding back and forth up and down... our hips slapping away at each other in rhymic cadence.... Holding your hips now... nails digging in... increasing the speed of my thrusts upward.....

"UUUUGGGGHHHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE!!!" I scream out and then I bring my mouth to yours... my tongue entering your mouth.... trying to force your own tongue back into your throat....

Ewa: To say that I'm wet is understatement... I am LEAKING... my juices streaming down my thighs... gushing slowly as I rock one way, then the other with you... And finally get atop of you, mauling your tits, my nails pinching the flesh and digging in DEEP, attacking your tits as you do to my ass and hips... SMACK SMACK SMACK our hips and pussies pound one another, and I can feel your ams hugging me tightly. Your strong biceps squeezing my ribs, while your claws gouge my ass, leaving red welts all over it....

"MAKE ME BITTTCHH!!" I scream back at you when you suddenly lean up and press your lips on mine, kissing me violently and wetly.. My eyes widen, and I try to lean back but then I PRESS down, and send my tongue in to battle yours... The wet muscles sliding past each other... Rolling, pushing the other out of the way and wrestling...

CHALLENGE FUCKING ACCEPTED!!

I groan and release your tits, reaching for your face cupping it and digging my nails behind your ears, smacking hard into yours but now, with the kiss, I star tot GRIND down into you instead, rubbing our labias and slitding our clits, when you buck and we start rolling tightly, our bodies coiled, hips moving in small circles like belly dancers... My arousal intensitying... My pussy leaking and then I lose it, gushing my first powerful ORGASM

"AAHH!! AAAHHH! AAHIIIIII!!!"

Anna: There is a pool of sweat and womanly juices under me... I can feel it as my slick ass goes up and down thrusting my hips up at you.... "MMMMMMMMMM" I moan into your mouth as our tongues fight their own battle.... the fury of our cxnts colliding... my clit and yours meeting head on, sliding, fencing... my tits mashed deeply with yours...

You start grinding... grinding that hot sexy body into mine... your nails leav my tits... thank god... but my face, my skull shudders with pain as your grasp me behind my ears, nails first.... our kiss causing saliva to pour from our mouths, dripping down my cheek since you are on top of me... I feel it start from my toes... the impending orgasm... I try to hold off as much as I can.... we roll, tilting back and forth... not enough movement to tip us completely, just rocking our bodies....

I feel your body tighten and shuddered... then you scream in my mouth and I can no longer contain myself.... my body convulses under yours... hot cum spews from my sticky cxnt... mixing with yours... my nipples tighten as they grind into your tits....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"......

My hands release your hips... my body keeps thrusting up... wanting more and more contact with your skin.... I grasp our ass... not as violent as before... up pulling it to me... wanting to feel your hot slit and everything you have... I twist in my post orgasmic state trying to roll us again....

Ewa: I can't fucking believe it... I can't believe it... She made me CUM... She made me CUMMM so hard, while her nails are tormenting my flesh, and her muscles battling my own... I shudder hard, gushing against you, that I can't even feel you cuming badk from the sheet wetness that is bursting from my pussy... When you roll us over...

I can feel your body tightening, and realize moments later that you too have cum...

"UUUGGHHH!!! BIITTTCHH!!"

I roar at you from below, my head swimming still, but i know this is not over... You won round one, but this is.. FAR ... from over...

My hands reach up for your hair, grasping it and TUGGING back, hard, whiplashing your neck, and causing your tits to GRIND and FLATTTEN mine harder, but I lreach up and LICKKK up your throat slowly, my legs tighetning around yours hard... Growling then I BITE the side of your neck, a vampire kiss, using my teeth, lips, and tongue.. Trying to mark you and control your body while my strength returns.... My hips rubbing with yours wildly... Nothing but our moans, groans, and hissing stockings in the air now...

Anna: We roll in our cum, sweat and juices... I feel dirty, raunchy but oh so good... this was the hardest I had cum in my life and it was not having sex per say but in the midst of a catfight with a woman... I am sucking breath to my body... my head dizzy with extasy... then SNAP!!!!

"AHHHH WHORE!!!!" I cry out as my head is whipped back ... my breasts painfully mash tighter... bulging out from the sides... I feel the bite... the sucking... the nipping of flesh... your legs lock with mine and your hips rubbing, grinding from below... Not over at all...

my hands are pressed flat against the carpet as I am bend backwards... body bowing slightly.... I reach up grasping your hair... pulling your face into the nape of my neck... I tip to my left side rolling us to our sides... Pulling your head further down into the waiting valley of our sweaty breasts... pushing my upper body up to your face....

Ewa: I cling to your neck, suckling nd biting it wickedly, too hard to be a hickie, but too soft to be an ourtright 'rip her throat off' bite... It's somewhere in between... And the effects it have on you are clear... You arch up, palming the floor, your body spasming as I GRIND harder and RUB into you, picking up pace with my pussy, and you teeter falling to the side...

Your hands finding my hair, but instead of pulling me aaway, you roll to your back and PUSH my head forther, forrcing my jaw to open wide with the bite, and soon I lose control as you PUSH my head down and towards your waiting cleavage... my lips preassing agianst the tops of your bronzed tits, my nose diving into your cleavage... And I MOANNN in pain, gasping and i try to shake my head back.. but FUCK... there is no way out of this...

I start to slap your sides wildly, then I curl my nails, dragging UP, raking up your sides.. trying to push UP on my hips to pull from you, but your legs coil tightly around me and we go off, rolling... once, twice, three times... as you squeeze my body and start to sap my strength, choking me out.. No.. SMOTHERING me out....

Our bodies suddenly hit something, the wall just near the open door to the bedroom and we stop... your back to it... and my hands feel the hard plaster behind you, reaching up, I jam my palm against your chin and SHOVE hard, then I interlace my other palm against my right, bracing and PUSHING harder... HARDER... HARDER... Sending your head in soft, yet repeatedly THUMPS against the wall...

Anna: I pull you deeper into my waiting tits... pushing in with my elbows to seal your fate and take the breath from you... I feel lips and tongue and hot breath agasint them.. I just pull you in tighter... our coiled legs offer you no escape... we roll in this locked state, like snakes coiled together... I never release my hold on your head... then we stop... my legs feel an open area and my ass and back are pressed up agasint the wall... I look slightly up and see the door to the massive bedroom....

You are moving slower and I think I AM GOING TO WIN THIS....then your hands press to my chin and THWAP THWAP THWAP.... my head smacks hard into the wall over and over again... my fingers loosen their grip as stars invade my vision once again... I reach out from your hair with my hands and grab your wrists... pulling them from my chin... my legs uncoil from yours and for the first time in a long time we separate...

I am breathing hard... eyes blurry.... I scoot into the bedroom on my hands and knees.... crawls towards the bed... pulling my self up ... standing on shaky legs for the first time since the elevator doors opened... my garter belt under my ass...what is left of my stockings hanging off on torn shreds... I pull the material off and I am completely naked... I turn back to the door....

To Be Continued!!!