News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bad News All Around Conclusion (Ewa Sonnet vs Anna the Marine Chick)

• 12 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Bad News All Around…. Conclusion

Ewa: I'm on the verge of passing out... My head is knocking hard, from the struggling and battling, from the orgasm and lack of air... Tasting your sweaty flesh on my tongue and lips... I shove on your chin feverishly until you let go of me and push me away.. And I flop to my back, moaning and gasping for air.... I feel you crawling, but thank Goodness you are crawling AWAY and not over to me...

I know you could have finished me off if you as much as gave it an attempt.... but I'm glad you don' realize how beat I am... I shove my foot widly at you, catching your ass, just to convince you that I'm in a better state.. and you slump into the bedroom...

I lay there catching my breath, then I push my hands to the carpet... Pushing up.. cum seeping down my thighs.. and I reach peeling my garterbelt,and torn thong down my legs, and tugging on my torn stockings that rip like a wet napkin with my yanks until I have it completely off, butt naked...

I push myself to the bedroom door, steeing you standing there, COMPLETELY nude, your body covered in scratches, bruises, sweat... Your makeup running, your hair messed up and ticking to your cheeks and neck... And I know I'm loooking at a mirror of myself...

I crouch slightly, my pussy glistening, my thighs wet with cum and sweat and I curl my claws at you, I say no words... all that you hear is a ...

... HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Then I POUNCE at you, SLASHING my claws wildly at your tits and tummy...

Anna: I am completely worn out... the constant body contact... the fighting... the orgasm... my head throbbing... tits sore and scratched... bruises forming on my body... covered in sweat and cum... I turn to see a blur coming at me.... hands moving so fast I can't see them... I put my arms up but they are batted aside.... claws rake wildly at my D cups... I scream out in pain....

AAAAHHHHHHHHH....

My stomach is slashed and it feels like four red hot knives caught me... I tumble back onto the bed... only my lower legs dangling off... you are on me like a wild cat... in heat.... I try to block your hands but they are moving too fast, my own hands too slow... you caught your second wind... something that has not happened for me....

I grab your ass and pull up as hard as I can... bringing my left knee up in between your open legs as your straddle me.... try to push you forward ....twisting my body... my nails clawing at your sweaty flesh... then I stab inside the crack of your ass....

Ewa: I charge wildly at you... And I attack you like a fucking WILDCAT...

There is something that snapped inside me.. And I don't know which it is... is it realizing that I've finally met my match... not only physically, but sexaually... or is it outright fear.... PRIMAL fear that has evolved over millions of years, that only triggers in the presence of another Alpha??

I don' know, but all I know is that I'm lashing my claws at you, leaving four swipes across your upper tits, and another four across your tummy as you scream like a wounded animal falling to the bed...

And I press my advantage... but Wounded animals are the most dangerous one.. You reach up grabbing my wrists, holding them then your knee THUMPS into my pussy hard... Smashing my swollen labia and clit; "ARRGGHHH!!"

My eyes shut in pain and I fall forwards, my tummy slapping on yours, my hips grinding on yours, but my tits are pushed into the bed, just beside your body, laying in a large X-shape...

And I feel your claws grabbing my butt, your nails digging, gouging, then your claws SHOOTING into my crack, curling and RAKING the cleavage of my left cheek; "AIIIEEEEEEE!!"

I scream in agony, shaking my head wildly, the pain forcing me to twist, trying to turn and face you, my left hand reaching for your right tit, clamping and DIGGING my claws at it, while my right moves down to your left armpit and I RAKEEE down along your ribs and to your hips...

Anna: No more soft stuff... or by our definition of soft stuff being a wild fuck fight... now we get back to the vicious clawing catfight we both crave and need.... you answer my attack of my nails with attacks of your own, my right tit, bruised and beaten by what seems like hours of abuse, mashing, groping, grabbing... my right side erupts with pain and I scream as you rake your claws, marking my sweat soaked skin....

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....

I reach up with both hands, leaving your ass marked by my claws to your succulent breasts, your right pressed into the softness of the bed... your left pressing into your right as we lay facing each other on the bed... I take both of the large glands in my hands, crushing the flesh, kneeding, clawing, twisting scratching.... my legs lock up with yours as my hips scoot up closer to yours... craving the body on body contact that we have been doing to each other for hours now... I grit my teeth and try to fight through my own pain, my breast on fire, side scarred with angry scratches...

Ewa: Screams, cries, tears. That's all that is. Well, that and masses of naked flesh. I feel my face being shoved into the bed, crying loudly, feeling yuor nails gouging my ass, as I retaliate at you, adjusting my body and pushing up, trying to get into a straddle, but your claws are faster. They go and dig int my tits, gouging deeply and I SCREEEAAAM;

"AAHAHHH!!! FUUUUCCKK!!" Your nails digging into my boobs, and you TWIST, jerking around and shaking my 36EE's from side to side... My own paws shooting down and digging into your own E's. But my balance has been disrupted and we go on tumbling over

Your body going over me, and you arch back, muscled arms tensed, driving the sharp nails into my tits, gouging letig holes into the skin as my blood starts to ooze and roll down my tits

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I scream, I scream the top of my lungs and ALL I can do is DIG my nails back into your titties, and RAKKKEE down, trying to bring mynails around your aerolas and TWIST, gouging and clawing around your fucking nipples,

And amidst all the chaos, I can feel your slick pussy grinding on mine, both one orgasm in, both our sexes soaked, rubbing with loud sloshy sounds....

"FUCK YOU, YOU BLOODY WARMONGER!!!"

Anna: We again find ourselves trapped in a place between fighting and fucking.... the sounds of pain and agony from the torture we are giving to our breasts and the sloppy, squishy sounds of our pussies grinding it out.... my own tits feel like they are being ripped to shreds by your powerful claws... I shut my teary eyes through the pain, my still hard nipples twisted left than right, then left again... I scream through gritted teeth... my body shaking....

AAAAAAHHHHHH WHORE!!!!!.... I cry out....

my muscles are straining, my arms pushed out to their full extension... my hips gyrating with yours... my puffy labia and hard clit grinding with yours... our pussies slick with juices, cum and sweat... my tanned tits covered with nasty red streaks, drips of blood from gouges in the taunt flesh...

I grip your nipples between my thumb and forefingers, digging my nails in so I do not lose grip on the sweaty tits... I pull them out toward me than.... SMACK them together... a low CLUMP of your large breasts can be heard over the moans, grunts and cries of pain...

Ewa: You lay there atop of me, your pussy GRINDING on mine, one thigh beneath my own, the other shin pressed to the bed. Your toned, Armysculpted body curled up so that your lower abs are touching my own, then arched backwards to accomodate our FULLY stretched arms that are CLAWS DEEP into the other's tits...

Screaming and wailing.... We CLAW and TEAR at the other's breasts... I cruelly go for yor nipples, using my thumb to rake them sideways, trying to slice and dice your sensitive brown heads, when you dig your talons into mine and PULL,s tretchingand SMACKING my 36EE's togethes, using my mass againtme;

"AWWWWWIIIIIEEEEEE!! YOU DIRTY BIITTCHH!!"

I buck hard trying to throw  you off, but you don't go anywhere... You just bear more on me, tiny trickles of blood running down our tits along with the rivers of sweat... Your tears and sweat dripping on my face, on my mouth, and I can taste them... But I know I'm getting the worst part of the fight now.. I need to do something... drastic...

I release your left tit and send my right hand to join my left on your right breast, clawing it, gouging TEN nails into the breast from both sides, then I PULLL hard, stretching it down and BUCKING again, trying to pull you to the left and send you off me so I can roll ontop.

Anna: The smacks of your tits togheter and the cries of pain are music to my ears... I move ontop of you... my clit mashing again against yours... the sloshy squirts of your wet womenhoodsmaking nasty sounds as we brawl.... then my right tit is speared with your other nails... feeling like it is being torn from my chest... I scream like a banshee....

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... rolling off to my left and then onto my back with you on top of me.... our cxnts never stopping grinding... my hips working in rapid succession...

my hands leave your beautiful breasts and grab at your wrists, trying to pry them off my wounded breast.... your hold on like you are clutching it for dear life... the pain is so great, the agony... I reach for your hair and head with my left hand... my left grasping your wet, sweaty hair near your right ear... digging my nails into the flesh at the side of your head... I swing wide out from our bodies with my right, open hand aiming for the left side of your face as I push my left hand to meet my right with your face inbetween....

Ewa:  We roll over on the bed, screaming and screeching... You atop of me... mauling my tits and I can feel them swelling and throbbing in pain. But you just don't stop... Not until I jab all ten claws into your right one, YANKING and rolling us over, while you screech... You let go of my breasts, as they sway freely over yours, you go for my wrists, but I won't let go, you then go for my hair, grasping and YANKING...

"AAHHH!!! FUUCCKKKEERR!!!"

I screech my body rocked right and left, and I have to let go of your tits, my hands going for your hair, BOTH OF THEM, my pussy grinding hard into yours, each having one of her labia slipped between the other's, in a little pussy pinch... Our clits side by side, swollen, throbbing, fighting for space...

Your nails JABBING behind my ear, and I just miss your cunning plot.. My tits collaping atop of yours... Scratches rubbing, smearing sweat and blood on the other.... My claws raking your scalp...

"BITCH!! FUCKING WORTHLESS AMERICAN CU---ARRRGHH!!!"

My eyes shut, tears exploding from them, just as my ear drums burst in pain,loud drumming filling it as I scream and lose my balance, you shake me right and left, as I cry and we go on rolling over, with you atop, PRESSING down on me, my screams stil resounding, shaking my own hand, my hands going back to cup my ears....

"AAAHHH!!! NNAAAHHH!! FUUUCCKKK!!"

Anna: This brutal ballet of fighting has taken the toll on both of us... we have hurt each other, made each other cum... tried to show the other who the better woman was, who the better fuck was... my tits throb with pain, espsecally my right.... But when I smack my hands together at the sides of your head and we roll over... the move has hurt you... your hands leave my breasts, go to your ears as I am guessing the ringing is taking its own toll on your head...

"Fucking.... cxntlicking.... gutterslut... "I breathe out....

I grasp both of your wrists... holding them down with the weight of my out stretched arms... my cxnt grinding hard and slow against your pussy.... my clit and yours, slash sending electrodes of energy through our bodies....I shimmy a little as I look down at your body.. lining up.... then I drop all my weight... tits crushing down on your tits... SMACK..... I get back up and do it again.... SMACK!!!

Ewa: I am hurt... I am BADLY hurt... My ears just keep buzzing, and while the attack on itself isn't going to cause permanent damage... With the amount of adernealine, exhaustion, and PAIN rocking my body, it sure takes the wind out of me... And your body rolls atop of me... Your hands finding my wrists and you pin them to the sides...

"NNGGHHH!!! GET.... OFF... MEEE!!" I screech, I can't even hear what you are saying... I see your lips moving, your pretty hair lost in a maze of your hair, scratches, slap marks, tears, and ruined makeup... And you lift up then..

"OMMMPPPHH!!" You drill your tits hard into mine... both our wounded abused pairs squishing, but mine takes the worse toll....

"AAARRRGHH!!!" I scream body spasming as you drive into me again.. My body twitching...

"HUUGGGHHHH!!" My eyes burst with tears... My lungs feeling emptied.... My tits throbbing.. each scar and mark coming alive....

I can feel the wetness between my thighs, as your pussy RUBS and GRINDS into me... You're using our pussies to pivot...

"NNngghh stooo--ARRGHHH!!" My attempt to tell you to stop is lost in your FOURTH slam that sneds my head jerking up... gasping for air... my eyes rolling...

Anna: I hear your anguished cries but do not stop... right away that is... I stop after the forth time... and lay, tit on tit, pussy on pussy as we both breath hard, hearts racing, sweat pouring off of us... I still feel the quivering between my legs... remembering what I promised you half way through the fight...

I slowly pull myself forward, sliding my slick body up yours until my cxnt is aligned with your face.... grasping one handful of hair, the other hand balancing me weakly, trying to hold myself up... I pull your face into my wet pussy... gyrating my hips... grinding your face against my slick cxnt....

"UUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!" feeling the orgasm cummingsooner than I expected... "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream as I cum in your face....

Collapsing... rolling completely off of you, my body raked with pain and extasy... shaking from sobs... laying there next to you on the bed... sheets in shambles... the smell of sweat and sex in the air... the biggest smile on my face!!!

Ewa: lay there, naked, bruised, clawed, bitten, bleeding.... Crying... beneath you... Your body pinning, smashing, grinding on mine.... Fleshy smack after another... drainning me of all fight left... Then you stop... Breathing hard... Our abs fluttering, navels kissing... And I just gasp for air...

Then... you crawl up atop me... You're no don... No no no no NONOOOOOO!! I screech, shaking, fidgetting... Sobbing... Then you fucking finally slide your shins over my arms, pinning them... Your curvy, muscled ass sitting atop  my tits, and you PULL my head up by the hair into your face...

Bad News All Around…. Conclusion

Ewa: I'm on the verge of passing out... My head is knocking hard, from the struggling and battling, from the orgasm and lack of air... Tasting your sweaty flesh on my tongue and lips... I shove on your chin feverishly until you let go of me and push me away.. And I flop to my back, moaning and gasping for air.... I feel you crawling, but thank Goodness you are crawling AWAY and not over to me...

I know you could have finished me off if you as much as gave it an attempt.... but I'm glad you don' realize how beat I am... I shove my foot widly at you, catching your ass, just to convince you that I'm in a better state.. and you slump into the bedroom...

I lay there catching my breath, then I push my hands to the carpet... Pushing up.. cum seeping down my thighs.. and I reach peeling my garterbelt,and torn thong down my legs, and tugging on my torn stockings that rip like a wet napkin with my yanks until I have it completely off, butt naked...

I push myself to the bedroom door, steeing you standing there, COMPLETELY nude, your body covered in scratches, bruises, sweat... Your makeup running, your hair messed up and ticking to your cheeks and neck... And I know I'm loooking at a mirror of myself...

I crouch slightly, my pussy glistening, my thighs wet with cum and sweat and I curl my claws at you, I say no words... all that you hear is a ...

... HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Then I POUNCE at you, SLASHING my claws wildly at your tits and tummy...

Anna: I am completely worn out... the constant body contact... the fighting... the orgasm... my head throbbing... tits sore and scratched... bruises forming on my body... covered in sweat and cum... I turn to see a blur coming at me.... hands moving so fast I can't see them... I put my arms up but they are batted aside.... claws rake wildly at my D cups... I scream out in pain....

AAAAHHHHHHHHH....

My stomach is slashed and it feels like four red hot knives caught me... I tumble back onto the bed... only my lower legs dangling off... you are on me like a wild cat... in heat.... I try to block your hands but they are moving too fast, my own hands too slow... you caught your second wind... something that has not happened for me....

I grab your ass and pull up as hard as I can... bringing my left knee up in between your open legs as your straddle me.... try to push you forward ....twisting my body... my nails clawing at your sweaty flesh... then I stab inside the crack of your ass....

Ewa: I charge wildly at you... And I attack you like a fucking WILDCAT...

There is something that snapped inside me.. And I don't know which it is... is it realizing that I've finally met my match... not only physically, but sexaually... or is it outright fear.... PRIMAL fear that has evolved over millions of years, that only triggers in the presence of another Alpha??

I don' know, but all I know is that I'm lashing my claws at you, leaving four swipes across your upper tits, and another four across your tummy as you scream like a wounded animal falling to the bed...

And I press my advantage... but Wounded animals are the most dangerous one.. You reach up grabbing my wrists, holding them then your knee THUMPS into my pussy hard... Smashing my swollen labia and clit; "ARRGGHHH!!"

My eyes shut in pain and I fall forwards, my tummy slapping on yours, my hips grinding on yours, but my tits are pushed into the bed, just beside your body, laying in a large X-shape...

And I feel your claws grabbing my butt, your nails digging, gouging, then your claws SHOOTING into my crack, curling and RAKING the cleavage of my left cheek; "AIIIEEEEEEE!!"

I scream in agony, shaking my head wildly, the pain forcing me to twist, trying to turn and face you, my left hand reaching for your right tit, clamping and DIGGING my claws at it, while my right moves down to your left armpit and I RAKEEE down along your ribs and to your hips...

Anna: No more soft stuff... or by our definition of soft stuff being a wild fuck fight... now we get back to the vicious clawing catfight we both crave and need.... you answer my attack of my nails with attacks of your own, my right tit, bruised and beaten by what seems like hours of abuse, mashing, groping, grabbing... my right side erupts with pain and I scream as you rake your claws, marking my sweat soaked skin....

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....

I reach up with both hands, leaving your ass marked by my claws to your succulent breasts, your right pressed into the softness of the bed... your left pressing into your right as we lay facing each other on the bed... I take both of the large glands in my hands, crushing the flesh, kneeding, clawing, twisting scratching.... my legs lock up with yours as my hips scoot up closer to yours... craving the body on body contact that we have been doing to each other for hours now... I grit my teeth and try to fight through my own pain, my breast on fire, side scarred with angry scratches...

Ewa: Screams, cries, tears. That's all that is. Well, that and masses of naked flesh. I feel my face being shoved into the bed, crying loudly, feeling yuor nails gouging my ass, as I retaliate at you, adjusting my body and pushing up, trying to get into a straddle, but your claws are faster. They go and dig int my tits, gouging deeply and I SCREEEAAAM;

"AAHAHHH!!! FUUUUCCKK!!" Your nails digging into my boobs, and you TWIST, jerking around and shaking my 36EE's from side to side... My own paws shooting down and digging into your own E's. But my balance has been disrupted and we go on tumbling over

Your body going over me, and you arch back, muscled arms tensed, driving the sharp nails into my tits, gouging letig holes into the skin as my blood starts to ooze and roll down my tits

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I scream, I scream the top of my lungs and ALL I can do is DIG my nails back into your titties, and RAKKKEE down, trying to bring mynails around your aerolas and TWIST, gouging and clawing around your fucking nipples,

And amidst all the chaos, I can feel your slick pussy grinding on mine, both one orgasm in, both our sexes soaked, rubbing with loud sloshy sounds....

"FUCK YOU, YOU BLOODY WARMONGER!!!"

Anna: We again find ourselves trapped in a place between fighting and fucking.... the sounds of pain and agony from the torture we are giving to our breasts and the sloppy, squishy sounds of our pussies grinding it out.... my own tits feel like they are being ripped to shreds by your powerful claws... I shut my teary eyes through the pain, my still hard nipples twisted left than right, then left again... I scream through gritted teeth... my body shaking....

AAAAAAHHHHHH WHORE!!!!!.... I cry out....

my muscles are straining, my arms pushed out to their full extension... my hips gyrating with yours... my puffy labia and hard clit grinding with yours... our pussies slick with juices, cum and sweat... my tanned tits covered with nasty red streaks, drips of blood from gouges in the taunt flesh...

I grip your nipples between my thumb and forefingers, digging my nails in so I do not lose grip on the sweaty tits... I pull them out toward me than.... SMACK them together... a low CLUMP of your large breasts can be heard over the moans, grunts and cries of pain...

Ewa: You lay there atop of me, your pussy GRINDING on mine, one thigh beneath my own, the other shin pressed to the bed. Your toned, Armysculpted body curled up so that your lower abs are touching my own, then arched backwards to accomodate our FULLY stretched arms that are CLAWS DEEP into the other's tits...

Screaming and wailing.... We CLAW and TEAR at the other's breasts... I cruelly go for yor nipples, using my thumb to rake them sideways, trying to slice and dice your sensitive brown heads, when you dig your talons into mine and PULL,s tretchingand SMACKING my 36EE's togethes, using my mass againtme;

"AWWWWWIIIIIEEEEEE!! YOU DIRTY BIITTCHH!!"

I buck hard trying to throw  you off, but you don't go anywhere... You just bear more on me, tiny trickles of blood running down our tits along with the rivers of sweat... Your tears and sweat dripping on my face, on my mouth, and I can taste them... But I know I'm getting the worst part of the fight now.. I need to do something... drastic...

I release your left tit and send my right hand to join my left on your right breast, clawing it, gouging TEN nails into the breast from both sides, then I PULLL hard, stretching it down and BUCKING again, trying to pull you to the left and send you off me so I can roll ontop.

Anna: The smacks of your tits togheter and the cries of pain are music to my ears... I move ontop of you... my clit mashing again against yours... the sloshy squirts of your wet womenhoodsmaking nasty sounds as we brawl.... then my right tit is speared with your other nails... feeling like it is being torn from my chest... I scream like a banshee....

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... rolling off to my left and then onto my back with you on top of me.... our cxnts never stopping grinding... my hips working in rapid succession...

my hands leave your beautiful breasts and grab at your wrists, trying to pry them off my wounded breast.... your hold on like you are clutching it for dear life... the pain is so great, the agony... I reach for your hair and head with my left hand... my left grasping your wet, sweaty hair near your right ear... digging my nails into the flesh at the side of your head... I swing wide out from our bodies with my right, open hand aiming for the left side of your face as I push my left hand to meet my right with your face inbetween....

Ewa:  We roll over on the bed, screaming and screeching... You atop of me... mauling my tits and I can feel them swelling and throbbing in pain. But you just don't stop... Not until I jab all ten claws into your right one, YANKING and rolling us over, while you screech... You let go of my breasts, as they sway freely over yours, you go for my wrists, but I won't let go, you then go for my hair, grasping and YANKING...

"AAHHH!!! FUUCCKKKEERR!!!"

I screech my body rocked right and left, and I have to let go of your tits, my hands going for your hair, BOTH OF THEM, my pussy grinding hard into yours, each having one of her labia slipped between the other's, in a little pussy pinch... Our clits side by side, swollen, throbbing, fighting for space...

Your nails JABBING behind my ear, and I just miss your cunning plot.. My tits collaping atop of yours... Scratches rubbing, smearing sweat and blood on the other.... My claws raking your scalp...

"BITCH!! FUCKING WORTHLESS AMERICAN CU---ARRRGHH!!!"

My eyes shut, tears exploding from them, just as my ear drums burst in pain,loud drumming filling it as I scream and lose my balance, you shake me right and left, as I cry and we go on rolling over, with you atop, PRESSING down on me, my screams stil resounding, shaking my own hand, my hands going back to cup my ears....

"AAAHHH!!! NNAAAHHH!! FUUUCCKKK!!"

Anna: This brutal ballet of fighting has taken the toll on both of us... we have hurt each other, made each other cum... tried to show the other who the better woman was, who the better fuck was... my tits throb with pain, espsecally my right.... But when I smack my hands together at the sides of your head and we roll over... the move has hurt you... your hands leave my breasts, go to your ears as I am guessing the ringing is taking its own toll on your head...

"Fucking.... cxntlicking.... gutterslut... "I breathe out....

I grasp both of your wrists... holding them down with the weight of my out stretched arms... my cxnt grinding hard and slow against your pussy.... my clit and yours, slash sending electrodes of energy through our bodies....I shimmy a little as I look down at your body.. lining up.... then I drop all my weight... tits crushing down on your tits... SMACK..... I get back up and do it again.... SMACK!!!

Ewa: I am hurt... I am BADLY hurt... My ears just keep buzzing, and while the attack on itself isn't going to cause permanent damage... With the amount of adernealine, exhaustion, and PAIN rocking my body, it sure takes the wind out of me... And your body rolls atop of me... Your hands finding my wrists and you pin them to the sides...

"NNGGHHH!!! GET.... OFF... MEEE!!" I screech, I can't even hear what you are saying... I see your lips moving, your pretty hair lost in a maze of your hair, scratches, slap marks, tears, and ruined makeup... And you lift up then..

"OMMMPPPHH!!" You drill your tits hard into mine... both our wounded abused pairs squishing, but mine takes the worse toll....

"AAARRRGHH!!!" I scream body spasming as you drive into me again.. My body twitching...

"HUUGGGHHHH!!" My eyes burst with tears... My lungs feeling emptied.... My tits throbbing.. each scar and mark coming alive....

I can feel the wetness between my thighs, as your pussy RUBS and GRINDS into me... You're using our pussies to pivot...

"NNngghh stooo--ARRGHHH!!" My attempt to tell you to stop is lost in your FOURTH slam that sneds my head jerking up... gasping for air... my eyes rolling...

Anna: I hear your anguished cries but do not stop... right away that is... I stop after the forth time... and lay, tit on tit, pussy on pussy as we both breath hard, hearts racing, sweat pouring off of us... I still feel the quivering between my legs... remembering what I promised you half way through the fight...

I slowly pull myself forward, sliding my slick body up yours until my cxnt is aligned with your face.... grasping one handful of hair, the other hand balancing me weakly, trying to hold myself up... I pull your face into my wet pussy... gyrating my hips... grinding your face against my slick cxnt....

"UUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!" feeling the orgasm cummingsooner than I expected... "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream as I cum in your face....

Collapsing... rolling completely off of you, my body raked with pain and extasy... shaking from sobs... laying there next to you on the bed... sheets in shambles... the smell of sweat and sex in the air... the biggest smile on my face!!!

Ewa: lay there, naked, bruised, clawed, bitten, bleeding.... Crying... beneath you... Your body pinning, smashing, grinding on mine.... Fleshy smack after another... drainning me of all fight left... Then you stop... Breathing hard... Our abs fluttering, navels kissing... And I just gasp for air...

Then... you crawl up atop me... You're no don... No no no no NONOOOOOO!! I screech, shaking, fidgetting... Sobbing... Then you fucking finally slide your shins over my arms, pinning them... Your curvy, muscled ass sitting atop  my tits, and you PULL my head up by the hair into your face...

"MMPPPPHHH!! NNNGGHHHH!!" My legs drum against the bed weakly, as you rock, gyrating, FUCKING my face hard with your pussy.. your juices flowing as my nose jabs your clit.. mylips parted gasping for air, and ending up suckling your juices.. as you CUMMM over me, and then throw my head back, collapsing off me and rolling away...

I roll on the other direction... Sobbing, my face covered in yourcum... the cum of the woman who PROVED she is superior.. That she is as every bit as tough as she claimed to be..... The woman Iw ent to fucking WAR with.. Tits, pussies, hairs, claws, legs... EVERYTHING... And I came short... Just a bit... but Short none the less.. And while you smile, I cover my face in shame, wiping your cum... sobbing, my tongue secretly sliding out... to lick you cum... HATING that I LOVE how it tastes...

The End....

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
Re: Bad News All Around Conclusion (Ewa Sonnet vs Anna the Marine Chick)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:13:54 AM »
Wow, girls, that was spectacular!!!!  :P Doesn't get any hotter and dirtier than that ... PHEW!  :-* :P ;)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:41:02 PM »
Thank you!!! I love fighting Ewa!!! She is a dirty, brutal bitch but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 10:20:10 PM »
OMG Anna... you just make me shine, really!!! It never gets as intense or wild as things do get with you.... I can't wait for our next episode ^^

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 06:43:34 AM »
Awesome match...
Thanks for sharing it...

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 04:35:57 AM »
OMG this was absolutely amazing, you two!!! Thank you SO much for sharing with us all!!!
xXx

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 06:38:35 PM »
Great story!!!! Hopefully the next encounter will include a big thick strap-on.. Speed

Offline DCameron

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 08:39:23 PM »
Outstanding story from both of you!  Just out of curiosity, when the two of you have finished the story do either of you have enough energy to light up a cigarette or just go take a cold shower?  LOL!!  (Hopefully the energy is there but you opt for the shower and no cigarette!)

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 02:18:24 PM »
Just curious: did you do this via e-mail rather than live cybering?  ::)

The detail just seems way too sensationally good for a quick live cyber match ...  :D ;)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 02:31:02 PM »
Just curious: did you do this via e-mail rather than live cybering?  ::)

The detail just seems way too sensationally good for a quick live cyber match ...  :D ;)

Good guess!!! We have indeed done this via email.... Although a lot of my 'online' fights get that detailed ^^

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 03:48:13 PM »
Mmm, Ewa, think I'd love a sexy, wild tussle with either one of you some time ... cybering or via e-mail!  :P ;) :-*

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
I got to try this email thing then. Seems convenient.

It has it's ups and downs.... It works if you can exchange multiple emails a day and have a steady rhythm, but if you or your partner slack for a day or two, things unravel real quickly ^^

The way I do it, is with opponents who have the time to fight while at work for example, but can not access yahoo. So we do it through Email, and exchange 5 or so emails each, and do it over 3 or so days back to back. That way the pacing is kept, and the intensity never fades ^^

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 09:00:33 PM »
The way I do it, is with opponents who have the time to fight while at work for example, but can not access yahoo. So we do it through Email, and exchange 5 or so emails each, and do it over 3 or so days back to back. That way the pacing is kept, and the intensity never fades ^^

Yeah, that sounds absolutely necessary to maintain the excitement, ferocity and arousal! LOL!  ;) 8) :-*