News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sumiko and video commissions

• 2 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Sumiko and video commissions
« on: August 08, 2015, 12:49:31 AM »
I had to think about posting this, but people do need to know of it.
Sumiko, the well known lady wrestler, accepts commissions for wrestling videos. The experience of  Dylan should be taken note of by anyone who thinks of commissioning from her.
After agreeing a price he sent her the money on 07/10/2014, and received a reply the same day to say money had arrived. Time passed without the video he'd paid for arriving, and after a lengthy exchange of e-mails, on 02/03/2015, 4 months after payment had been made, Sumiko mailed him to say video had been filmed and after editing would be delivered. Another 4 months passed, and with Dylan losing patience and demanding his money back, Sumiko mailed him on 18/06/2015 to say  vid was to be filmed in 2 weeks. Now it's August and still Dylan has not received either the vid or his money back.
I make no judgement of Sumiko, I'm just reporting the facts, and yes the evidence is there to support them. I've seen the e-mails, it should be possible to make the transcript available to anyone who'd like to see the full story.

Offline bigz242

Re: Sumiko and video commissions
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:46:38 AM »
While this is an old topic, I am replying to it to note that the exact same thing is happening to me now.  It has been six months since I paid for a custom from Sumiko, and I check in every couple of weeks looking for status.  She keeps promising that she'll get me a status the next day, then I don't hear from her for another month.  Has anyone else had problems with Sumiko?

Sadly, I looked up Sumiko because Keri Spectrum did the same thing to me the previous year, though both Keri and some others here had indicated that she was having some personal issues, so I was a bit more forgiving there.  Keri at least would reply from time to time, while Sumiko just gives me a quick excuse and little else.

Offline AsianGigi

Re: Sumiko and video commissions
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 04:37:53 AM »
Unfortunately I feel it necessary to bump this post. I have had very similar experiences with customs and sponsorships from Sumiko. She often works with some very dependable producers, but I would advise against commissioning anything directly through her.