News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda PA vs Devi (Tit Fight And No Rules Fight To A Brutal and Nasty Finish)

• 62 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
Me Devi and Amanda PA are not actually friends, some savage and wild rivalry always working in between us that we need to clash again & again.
---------------------------------
This is One of our Nasty Matches, which started Erotically but We ended up Destroying each other : ------------------

*****************************************************************************************************

Amanda started the chat 28 seconds ago

Devi joined the chat

Devi: yes

Amanda: Hey, you, set up the fight

Devi: As we agree, start with tits, then all out

Amanda: fine.....start the fight, then

Devi: whatever you want

Amanda: You start, I will follow your lead

Devi: An empty room, no matter how plush and well appointed, is without a life of its own - The two women – me Devi and the bitch Amanda, with practiced gazes, inspecting each other as we moving closer. Mostly watching how each other’s huge, oval breasts moving when we striding forward - totally nude in this hot and humid room - no one around - "are you ready Slut”? ---YT

Amanda: I come to the hotel where Devi has challenged me.......this bitch needs to get her ass kicked once and for all.......arriving at the suite in my robe, I enter, and see you have mats down in the main room, over the carpeting.....I remove my robe, and am nude, shaved, muscled, and ready.....5'9"-143, 38c-25-35 of blonde American amazon....."I was born ready, Skank!".....yt

Devi: (5'7'' 132 lbs. 24 years)

Amanda: (bitch)

Devi: Wordlessly I padded towards you, I know we are experienced at fighting with our huge, firm breasts. I know what is coming, and have no hesitation in striding forward and clapping our fleshy udders together with loud smacks. Our momentum and the strong impact of their equally massive breasts, thrust of us back – FUCKKK BITCHHHH – YT

Devi: (cxnt)

Amanda: Unnnnhh...I groan, as smash huge, lush tits together, both women hating the other's fabulous breasts......but I lean back and pound my tits into yours again....and again...and again, as all four nipples are rock hard.....WHORRRRE.....yt

Devi: FUCKERRRRRR- *GASP* -- as your prefect globes meet with a wet and hard SLAP - and spread all the way - GRRRR - grit my teeth and I come at you again with more strongly and slapping our firm breasts together - Beating and thumping my swelling boobs with yours - SLUTTTTTT --- YT

Amanda: The two big, tough honeys stand our ground, and we pound tits to tits, again and again........we grab the enemy at the elbow, and pound our tits together brutally........My tits are wild to hurt yours, and we unleash vicious smashes.......8....10....15...20 times we hammer tits to tits, both women soaked in sweat....."FUCKERRRR!"....yt

Devi: SMASHES – again, again and again - some moaning sounds filling the room - both stand toe to toe and boxing with tits - Finally bowed slightly, reach out and grab your hot fit and muscled body and pull ourselves together again, arching my torso to slam together hard - Our firm teats collapsed into each other and spread out in all directions -our taut bellies and curving thighs smacked together and pressed tightly - as my hands wrapping your muscled back tightly – YT

Amanda: AUUUUUGHHH....the two women , after hammering tits to tits, clamp each other in a fierce bear hug........Our torsos are mashed together, the tits all mushroomed out, as we maul each other in a brutal hold........we are about even in this nasty hold, as you drive your lush Indian tits up into mine, and I crush your tits with my American beauties.....My tanned body and your dark skin are an amazing match.......I dig my arms into your sides, and maul you into me, as we both wail and gasp for air.......yt

Devi: OHHHH MYYY FUCKINNNGGGGG GODDDD - Looking upwards with pressure on my biceps to crush your tits in between our hug, We both can feel our rival’s breathing and the pressure of her body as we pushing into each other - both enjoying each other’s’ soft naked skin and how our muscles are toned. Those sensations arousing me a little, and nipples become even more distended as we pressed together within the fleshy masses of our thick, mammary bags - FUCK YOU BITCHHHH –YT

Amanda: The two warriors stand in mid-room, and just maul each other fiercely.....we both fight off the arousal, and punish the other.....in a soaked, brutal clutch, we fight...and fight....and fight.....gasping, hurting, brawling......I grunt out and tighten my wicked arms around yor sexy frame, crushing your ribs.....yt

Devi: FUCKKKKKK ---- still in hug, tightening our hugs more and more, sweat forming in between our pressed bodies - Those initial, probing impacts already had an effect on both women. We feeling the firmness and thickness of each other’s’ breasts for the first time in real violence. It shocked me enough that we chose to embrace, and squash boobs, rather than boxing with our breasts right away. May be we need to feel each other out before we committed to a quick, one-way path of brutal violence – YT

Amanda: FUCKKKKK......the punishment of this bear hug is vicious and brutal, but we hang on gamely........the blonde American and the dark Indian in savage intimate combat.......both women fight fair, as neither tries to slam a knee up into the other......it is just a savage test of strength and courage.......I tighten the hold again, and hear you wail, but then you clamp your arms in deep, and I moan in pain.......belly to belly, nipples fighting nipples, mound to mound, we battle on in a soaked sweat for a long damn time.....yt

Devi: AGEEEEKKKK -- yelp our in pain as you tighten your hug - Start embracing you low on your back, rolling my shoulders in circular motions forward, and lean towards you to crush and squash our fleshy breasts through each other in slow, confident repetition. We are two, proud Bitches who had fought with their breasts in the past, and I had never been defeated. The fleshy udders surged up and flowed top to bottom, imprisoned by our lithe arms ---"YOUR SAGGY TITS NEVER MATCH MINE SLUT" -- scream in pain – YT

Amanda: Despite our strong conditioning and determination, we begin to weaken in the bear hug...........Slowly, our arms sag lower on the rival's drenched torso........"I FUCKING OWN YOUR INDIAN WHORE TITS BIMBO!", but we eventually begin to lose our grips........I shove you off me, and we stagger back, soaked and hurting........but this is far from over.......Both women hate each other all the more now......I slowly raise my fists, and whisper..."TIME TO PUNCH TITS, SLUT!"....I lash out with a tough pair of left jabs that smack your right nipple hard.....yt

Devi: Our foreheads pressed and deep prominent noses nested side by side, often pressing together. Our lips, almost touching, parted to exhale hot, hissing breath through our clenched teeth, knees slightly bent and bellies flattened together. We embraced intimately naked, with no inhibitions, rubbing and pushing eagerly together as we crushing each other’s’ structured teats. Our naked bodies arched and undulated to squash each other’s breasts --- FUCKKK YOU cxntTTT ----- as you push me away and slam on my right nipple, I scream in pain - stepped back with a bitchy smile & rubbing right tit - that’s what we both wanted for a long time - step in and slam my right bare knuckle on your left nipple "GOING TO DESTROY YOUR SAGGY GLOBS BITCH" ---yt

Amanda: ARRRRRGHHHHHH....the blow is wicked and nasty, but I stand my ground, determined to punish this Asian whore and show her I am the champ........I step in, instead of back, upper cutting your big honeys with a pair of wicked fists that drive your tits up gruesomely, then I pound the left tit with a right hook that smashes the left nipple...."YOUR FUCKING WHORE TITS ARE HISTORY SKANK!".....yt

Devi: AHAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKKKKK – “I AM THE REAL CHAMP – BITCH” - snarling at each other - boobs getting hurt – “YOU FUCKER” .. My left nipple is on fire - GRRRRRRRRRRRR -The natural progression of violence is for the two naked whores to heave our contending teats with even more violence. As the brutal boob punching progressing, I begin to swing my right fist brutally aiming your left udder – to inflict more pain with hurting your injured left globe again and again -- " NOW TAKE THIS cxnt - HOPE YOU LOVE IT " --- YT

Amanda: "YOU ARE A WHORING SLUT!"....YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHH....both women inflict savage punishment on the enemy's left tit, as both throw wicked right fists into the other's tit.........I shove you off me, and unload again, my fists flashing and smashing into your chest, hammering your boobs with blows no woman should endure.....I slowly back your lighter frame back to the wall, as we pound tits with no mercy......yt

Devi: No one want to GIVE - or retreat, toe to toe exchanging brutal, savage, bone jarring punches to each other prefect globes - both of our boobs taking unlimited punishment now - As you shove me back, I throw the nastiest blow aiming your meaty globes - at the same time our fists hitting each other ---GRRRRRRRRRR FUCKING cxntTTTTTTT ---scream in pain as I felt your fist on my boob - and feeling your meat on my bare knuckles ---YT

Amanda: Belly to belly, bitch to bitch, we pound it out.........OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK.....your fists hammer me, as we smash tits with fists.......I uppercut your boobs with a pair of savage shots, and then a straight right fist explodes into your left tit.......we clinch, hating each other, exhausted, drenched, our sore tits wrestling........"HATE YOU, WHORE!".....yt

Devi: We two naked, voluptuous women thrust together in our clinch, grunting and moaning loudly as our huge breasts collided and crushed each other badly. Boobs are so swollen and firm from a long time of beating and mashing together, that they are almost unable to compress each other. The slick skin meet firmly but the taut, tumescent breasts slid off each other, albeit painfully - tightening my hug around you - FIGHT ME SLUTTTTTTTT AMANDAAAAAAA --- " -- YT

Amanda: We are both panting, badly hurt, tits pounded and mashed together........We stand mound to mound, arms crushing the enemy to our own body..........I drive my nipples into yours, and we both wail........ALL NIGHT, DEVI, YOU DIRTY SKANK!".....yt

Devi: FUCK YOU AMANDA - AS LONG YOU ABLE TO CONTINUE BITCH - Moaning with nipple to nipple and mound to mound wrestling - pull my torso back to create gap and start pounding my boobs again - After a flurry of powerful breast blows, I bowed and moaned loudly and clutch my right breast, glaring at you - shocked and angry. I arch and angrily rush back bring our globes together, beating my huge breasts on yours in a wild flurry of thrusts and lunges - My mouth open in pain --groaning loudly ...YT

Amanda: Now things get very gruesome and painful.......I hammer my fabulous tits into yours again and again, pounding tits into tits with brutal results, as both women gasp and wail........Your tits are vicious, but I can take the punishment.......as you groan following your flurry, I stagger some, but come back with a series of nasty, tight smacks, tits thumping into your tits, backing your sexy ass up to the wall, and just beating yours......yt

Devi: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK - Almost doubled over in pain. We both screaming snarling at each other - It seems we both so equally matched in tit fight - Although I expected the fight to go dirty & nasty – Twist my torso and stagger back out of the clinch, but surprise you by grabbing your long, dark hair - and deliver a ruthless knee lift to your mound - "JUST FOR A TASTE CHANGE ... SLUT" ---yt

Amanda: AWWWWWWWWWWW..........the dirty Indian rival takes the fight very dirty, as she pounds my mound with a knee..........I stagger back off you, and drop to a knee, clutching my pussy in my left hand, fighting back tears......."DIRTY HO!"...........really shaken by the knee........as you come for me, with my head down and gasping, I fire up a nasty right fist to the pussy.....yt

Devi: AWWWWWWW GEEEEEKKKKK – FUCKER --- the pussy shot rocks me back and make my eyes watering , rubbing my cxnt to reduce the pain but still want to get advantage as I see you on knees - rush forward and fire a vicious low kick to your left tit – try to send you to the ground --- yt

Amanda: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....the wicked kick slams into my tit, and I crumple to the carpet of the hotel suite, my tit on fire in pain..........I bring my legs up to kick out at you, protecting myself as best I can while I recover, but this is a brutal, vicious fight......yt

Devi: pull back my body to avoid your legs. FUCKING cxnt - still hits my right knee - wobbling to right - send another hard and nasty right kick to your right ribcage - do not want to let you up - moving to the direction of your head and throw my body in reverse on top of you – YT

Amanda: ARRRRRRGHHHH.....Devi is a beast, and I cannot keep her off me........I wail as you land on me, trying to find your tits with my hands, so I can fuck them up some more........I am gasping and hurt from the wicked kick to the ribs, as the Asian Amazon crashes down on me......WHORING SLUT!.....yt

Devi: FUCKING SLUTTTTTTTTTTTT - my hands go for your wrists - start sitting on you in reverse, brings my ass on your sore globes - pushing your boobs down to your chest with all my body weight - start rubbing my ass viciously & painfully on your saggy sets - bumping on those brutally - securing my top position with placing my legs both side of your chest –YT

Amanda: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK........I am being sat on by your big Indian ass, and my tits are taking a beating........I duck my head up near your ass, and suddenly bridge up savagely with my legs, trying to heave you over my head onto your back.....yt

Devi: AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEKKKKK FUCKER -- You are injured & dazed, but still dangerous - I wail as you throw me over head - landed on my back - some air rush out from me - you fucker - start spreading my legs to wrap around your head – YT

Amanda: I know both women are exhausted.........but I cannot let this bitch beat me, if I can help it........I roll over and turn to you, as you start to wrap your legs around my head, and ram a short, tough straight right fist to your cxnt, still lying on my sore tits, but pounding your pussy.....yt

Devi: AGEKKKKKKKKKKKKK -- FUCKING SKANK - Scream in Sudden pain. Feeling like my cxnt is going to Explode, I am sitting on my ass, legs spread - grabbing your hair with both hands and pull it a little up and SLAM down brutally on the floor - try to daze you with this head slamming on the floor -YT

Amanda: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....the face smash to the carpet leaves me dazed and hurt.......My nose begins to bleed, and I roll away from you, my tits burning, my nose bloody, as I lie on my back,.....this brutal fight is taking its toll on both warriors.....yt

Devi: YESSSSSSSS --- as I saw you on your back, Start crawling to you, mount on your nude body - mound to mound - send a brutal right shot on your bleeding nose to inflict more pain on you, thigh to thigh belly to belly - as i am slowly laying down and go for your both globes, grabbing now in a nasty clutch - twisting brutally - YOU ARE FUCKED AMANDA –yt

Amanda: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....My head jerks to the right savagely, as you punch my nose brutally......we fight it out on the carpet, your body pinning mine....I try to grapevine your legs to pull you off me, but cannot.......your hands mangle my tits.....I try to grab yours, but cannot get a full grip.....yt

Devi: AWWWWWW SKANKKKK --- feeling your hands on my tits - pressing on you painfully - we struggling against each other again, snarling and cursing each other - slam my head down on your nose to head-butt you - GRRRRRRR BITCH, STILL WANNA STRUGGLE ??? – YT

Amanda: ERGGGHHHHHHHHHH....... the savage head-butt dazes me totally.......I release your tits, tasting blood as it drips from my nose and down my face.........I moan out weakly...."No more, Devi, no more, you are the winner!".....yt

Devi: Give a final Twist and then release your boobs - totally sore breasts heaving with breathing, sweaty body sore all the way - laying on top of you, body to body as I am totally spent now - feeling and enjoying all your nude body and sweaty rippling muscles under me, Proud & happy that I just Beat the One of the Nastiest Bitch of FCF – ----- END

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:26:02 AM by Devi2014 »

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
This was a fantastic match - done at a cracking pace....fully detailed....beautifully written....very exciting...and so very entertaining.

I found myself on the edge of my seat as, first one. then the other had the advantage. And, the detailed descriptions caused me to feel each vicious, punishing blow, and its after-effect.

After reading this, I need a long drink and an even longer lie-down.

Congratulations to both of you on a wonderful story...please, please. let there be more!

GG

Offline cattygirl1992

Great fight, I would love to take one of you or both of you on sometime. See how bitchy you really are

Offline Devi2014

Great fight, I would love to take one of you or both of you on sometime. See how bitchy you really are

"both of you on sometime" --- hehehehehehe
or "At The Same Time" ?
hehehehehehe

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
This was a fantastic match - done at a cracking pace....fully detailed....beautifully written....very exciting...and so very entertaining.

I found myself on the edge of my seat as, first one. then the other had the advantage. And, the detailed descriptions caused me to feel each vicious, punishing blow, and its after-effect.

Congratulations to both of you on a wonderful story...please, please. let there be more!

GG

*Pours a nice red wine over GG's ample cleavage to cool her off...and calm her down*
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Devi2014

GG

*Pours a nice red wine over GG's ample cleavage to cool her off...and calm her down*

Nice & Friendly Relation - hehehehehe

Offline DarlingDiane

• Do you measure up?????
Devi.....I'm fed up with your lie telling bull shit ....  I'm so gonna kick your ass and beat you to a pulp if you have the courage to take me on

Offline Devi2014

Devi.....I'm fed up with your lie telling bull shit ....  I'm so gonna kick your ass and beat you to a pulp if you have the courage to take me on

Diane - Don't try to act like a School Girl - you are just an Old Hag - not my Perfect opponent -hehehehehe

Offline DarlingDiane

• Do you measure up?????
I can't believe I'm lowering myself to your standards by posting in a cess pool like this, but the more you lie to me, the more I wil make you bed for mercy....  Yes I'm not your perfect opponent because you prefer tramps !!!

Offline Devi2014

I can't believe I'm lowering myself to your standards by posting in a cess pool like this, but the more you lie to me, the more I wil make you bed for mercy....  Yes I'm not your perfect opponent because you prefer tramps !!!

Mind your Language Diane - Don't worry I will beat you bad - You Just wait dear

Offline DarlingDiane

• Do you measure up?????
Tired of waiting......You know where I hang out....   I thought I could make you classy but you are hopeless.....

Offline Devi2014

Tired of waiting......You know where I hang out....   I thought I could make you classy but you are hopeless.....

We are Done Diane - you are a Jealous & Bossy Mistress, Nothing Else - We can't be friends again - grrrrrrrrr
I will Destroy you soon

Offline DarlingDiane

• Do you measure up?????
OK...whatever.....

Offline Devi2014

Count on it

Offline DarlingDiane

• Do you measure up?????
I can count on nothing with you....you are so full of bull shit.......  I'm done with your immature ways !!!!