News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

KatieKicksButt vs New_England_Brit -- Strip-Club Showdown: Round 2

• 8 Replies

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

KatieKicksButt vs New_England_Brit -- Strip-Club Showdown: Round 2
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:16:00 PM »
{alt} VS. {alt}

new_england_brit:  15 hours earlier, I was letting myself out of your apartment. Having gone over to see if we could patch things up, maybe snag an apology---I really hadn't known what to expect. I mean, part of me was also expecting an ambush---laying in wait for me, ready to finish what you had started in the ring last time. I came expecting anything, and if it HAD come to blows again, I was more than ready for you. Part of me was kinda hoping it was an ambush---now I had weeks' worth of anger and rage built up in me, churning and yearning for release, all primed to let loose on you---in your own apartment, no less, and simply run right over you---slowly of course---making you suffer in stages---beg in steps---plead at each level.

Anyway, that was devil-Brit, sitting on my shoulder, coaching me. Angel-Brit, on the other hand, was hoping that your desire to apologize was true, and that a friendship, and possibly more---would result from this meeting, I mean, I'm not blind! That hot little body just exuded sex and excitement---I had gotten a tiny taste of it (no pun intended) in the ring, and appetite had been whetted for what I had hoped would be a LOT more. And that's how it seemed to start. You certainly seemed sincere enough, really wanting to move past any hurt-feeling from our first fight. I started listening to Angel-Brit, enjoying your company and your body. Playing with you, touching you....well, we both know what happened----what almost happened...But my trust issues always seem to get in the way. So after a fun, but guarded, night, I slipped away as you slept this morning---back to my place, to try and make sense of last night's activities, my feelings, and how they might affect--or not--- tonight's battle.

I am in my corner, back in the seedy strip club where we first met. The crowd is bigger, more rowdy than last time. The club had wasted no time in promoting tonight's fight---the hot, sexy brunette versus the cute, feisty blonde. Pictures of you sitting on my face, my body almost totally stripped, were used for the posters---in the windows and the adult newspapers in which they advertised. Money was slapped on the table---some of it coming from grossly sticky hands, as they lined up to get good seats---close to the ring, iPhones charged to 100%.

I am bouncing on my bare feet. Last time, I thought I was there for an audition, and dressed, luckily, in a sexy two-piece in which I ended up fighting you. This time, another two piece---a black and white top, with a zipped down the front, between the cups, and mint green bikini briefs. Sexy enough to draw attention---'secure' enough not to fall off during our encounter. A slow bounce, my breasts, 33C, half-a-second behind my body as they bounce up and down. A very slight sheen of sweat on my skin, as the lights from above sputter but also rain down heat on our bodies. My long blonde hair tied back in a pony.

From the mirrors on the side wall and the wide-screens all over the place I can see myself, and for the first time in recent memory---I feel no self-consciousness! I look good, I feel great, and I am PUMPED to even the score with you, You're a dirty fighter---I learned that last time, and I am MORE than ready. Licking my lips, keeping moving, I wait for your arrival.  yt

katiekicksbutt:  I stand in my corner, hearing the rumble of the crowd, but not really listening to it. I keep my face blank as I watch you hopping up and down in your corner, warming up for the fight. I woke up alone this morning after what I'd thought was a wonderful evening, and all day long I've been unable to shake this heart-broken feeling of rejection. You knew (or at least should've known, since we spent most of the night tangled together in mutual, intimate, vulnurability) that my apology was sincere, but even after climaxing, and cuddling, and falling asleep together, you still left me without a word, sending your message loud and clear: "We are enemies"

My big brown eyes linger on your perky, perfectly-sized, breasts as they jiggle in slight disharmony with the rest of your body, and I feel a tingle in my tightly covered kitty, accompanied by a pang of pain in my chest at the thought of having to hurt something....someone....so beautiful. I'm wearing a high-waist-ed, modestly-cut, black, racing-style, lycra, one-piece swimsuit, with a half-back that only partially covers my round, teenage, tushy, leaving the outer halves of my creamy cheeks exposed. The suit doesn't do much for my perky lil' 34Bs, but it's much more athletic-looking than the skimpy teddy I wore against you last time, and this way I won't be quite as susceptible to your wedgie attacks...

My straight, silky, red/brown, hair is cut in a neat bob that barely reaches my shoulders, and my bangs curtain my forehead, highlighting my pretty face and making my large, dark, eyes, even more haunting. Some cherry lip-gloss and black mascara/eye-shadow accent my features, and black nail-polish gleams on my fingers and toes. I wait for the ref with my hands on my hips, and my supple pink/red lips pursed in a pouty frown. The house lights dim as the official (a thin, young, perky, long-legged, brunette wearing a cropped black/white striped t-shirt and black volley-ball shorts) joins us in the ring, and a few cheers rise from the crowd as she steps into the spotlight in the center of the canvas.

"Alright!" She begins, holding a mic up to her lips. "Tonight's main event is an NHB catfight. The winner will be decided by submission, or a 10-count-KO! Pins do NOT count! ...Brit, are you ready?!"...yt

new_england_brit: Eyeing you, seeing you stand there in your sexy one-piece---knowing that you have come to fight tonight---this is not audition---no teddy tonight. This time, you're dressed with one purpose in mind---to prove that our first match was no fluke...as I tried to remind you repeatedly last night that it was. Your hands on your hips convey an air of apathy almost, like you have better things to do, and fighting me is something you just need to get out of the way. I'm sure you;re hurt that i slipped out this morning. I mean, how could I really face you after a night like that, knowing that in 24 hours I'd be at your throat. I needed to leave with pleasant memories and couldn't linger---otherwise it could affect my performance. 

The ref announces the start of the fight and glances over at me. I nod, and the bell rings. I'm confident tonight---i know what type of a fighter you are now---your angelic face belies the brutal brawler that lies deep within you. But I know now--the rage that lies below, the fire that burns in you, the sadistic, dominating urges you have. But I will counter them, and turn your vices against you. Hands clenched, arms up, I move out of my corner confidently, a smirk on my face, brushing my blonde hair our of my face. Every muscle tensed, coiled, ready to unleash at the slightest provocation. My nervous system aroused, eyesight sharp, noticing details I would normally ignore. "Bet you go down here just as easily as you did last night, Katie," I taunt, in a low, just-for-you-and-me voice...yt

katiekicksbutt: Normally before such a high-stakes match my heart would be pounding in my throat, and there would be butterflies in my tummy, but not tonight. I spent most of the afternoon distancing myself from my feelings by pouring all my heartache, love, hate, pride, lust, and frustration into a single, sub-atomic, singularity, and then imagining that tiny speck floating in the cold, vast, black, vacuum of space, and now I'm as cold and empty as the void itself. My head moves up and down as the ref asks if I'm ready, but my expression never changes, even as the bell rings to signal the start of the match. *DING DING*

My eyes never leave your body, either, and I feel a breif singe of anger through my numbness as I notice how excited and confident you are to finally get your chance to beat me up. I meet your smirk with an expressionless stare, keeping my blank, nearly-black, eyes fixed on your hazel ones until you move away from your corner. Then I move my gaze to the center of your chest, using my peripheral vision to all four of your limbs at once. I sink into my stance as I glide out to meet you, staggering my feet, bending my knees, and raising my hands under, and a little in front of, my chin, leading with my left side...

I hear your words as if they were a far-off echo, and part of me, once again, feels a stab of hot anger through the still coldness of the void. A slight twitch of my pouty lips is the only reaction you get from your little taunt. I know better than to let my emotions get the best of me (or I thought I did....which is part of the reason I'm kicking myself for inviting you over last night) and I don't want to recklessly rush into your longer reach, so I hover about a meter away from you, bouncing lightly on my toes and shuffling my hands to mask my intent to either grapple or strike..yt

new_england_brit: Dead eyes. Emotionless facade. Try it, tough girl. Try and make me think that you're too cool for school, and that you/re devoid of emotion. Go ahead---try to sell it, cuz I ain't buying. You move out of your corner toward me, but stop a bit shy, out of my reach. "Just like last night, Katie,' I verbally jab, "make me do ALL the work!" I know how fast and dangerous your hands and feet are now, so I'm cautious, circling you, looking for a chink in your armor, an opening, a moment where you're not paying full attention, or ready for me. Tiring of this conservative wait for the other girl to do something baloney, I finally decide to strike, stepping in with my left foot and throwing my left fist out hard and fast, coming in low, aiming for your right side, hopefully the ribs...

As my fist approaches, I expect some type of defense, but I don't care really, because my intent is not to land the left---if it does, great! Instead, I simply want to get in close enough to bring my right foot up and then slam it down into your left knee, hoping to hobble you, albeit temporarily, and start this fight off with a move that makes you double-think getting in the ring with me. yt

katiekicksbutt: My eyes narrow in focus as you start to circle with me, gradually closing the gap between us. From what I remember about you from last time, you're a hard-hitting brawler, with mediocre form, but good power, range, and flexibility. Iwith icy eyes as your left hand curls into a fist and darts out toward my tummy/side, and I deftly backpedal and sidestep out of the way, moving to my right (your left), to make it tougher for you to follow-up on your attack. I know how much you like to use feints and double-moves, so I'm ready when you pivot on your left foot and swing your right shin up at me...

My movement to the right (your left) turns your stomp attempt into more of a roundhouse kick, and the twisting of your hips betrays your intentions, giving me plenty of time to check the blow with my shin, but instead I bend my leg and brace myself, taking the impact of your shin/instep on my outer thigh, slightly above my knee. "Ngh!" I wince as I feel the kick connect, but my knee doesn't buckle, and I concentrate through the pain, trying to ignoring it along with the rest of my feelings.

My left hand flashes down under your achilles as I take the hit, and I grit my teeth in a silent snarl as I pull your leg upward, trying to put you off balance while my right foot shoots up between your parted thighs in an attempt to punish the same juicy, delicate, pussy that just a few hours ago I was trying to please...yt

new_england_brit: My feint does little, as you seem to anticipate my opening move and counter easily, moving slightly to the side. A novice fighter, I always find the start of a battle particularly challenging, as it's oftne the case that neither fighter is eager to make the first move, content instead to wait, and then counter. Well, I have little patience, and I HATE to wait. I'd rather come out swining and then just see what happens. And here's what happens---your sidestep doesn't totally move you out of harm's way, and I'm able to slam my bare sole into your thigh, just above the knee. No buckling, no collapsing, but a wince of pain as your face grimaces---I accept that as a successful opening salvo, but my celebration is cut short as you deftly grab my ankle with your left hand and pull my leg up.

I struggle to maintain my balance on my left foot alone, looking down at your hand holding my ankle, and that's when I see your right leg start to move. There can only be one target, and I am again reminded what a lowdown dirty fighter you truly are. Doing what i have to do to avoid a debilitating blow so early in the fight, I give in to my imbalance, bending my left knee and going down, hoping to drop before your right foot blasts up and into me, while my fall hopefully pulls my right foot out of your grip. yt

katiekicksbutt: My eyes widen as I your body pitch backwards, and I check my kick at the last second, trying to keep my left hand on your ankle as your shoulders crash to the canvas. You might not know as much fighting-theory as I do, but your instincts and reaction-speed are great, and you put your creativity on display by avoiding what could have been a crippling low-blow by flopping onto your back. But I'm not about to let you go that easily, and I move forward, trying to get on top of you before you can kick your other foot up at me.

My eyes drill into yours as I step over your left leg, planting my right foot by your left side. I push down on your right ankle with both hands as I quickly drop my tushy down onto your hamstring, trying to trap your thigh against your tummy. I keep my back straight and head high as I sit there on my shins and tushy, trying to keep my head out of slapping-range while I press your shin to your shoulder with both hands, putting your flexibility to the test...yt

new_england_brit: Dropping backwards and onto my back, I avoid the kick to the crotch, which may have been a fight-ender. As I fall, I try and snap my right foot from your hand, but your grip is too strong, and as I land, you come with me, down and forward, both hands now holding my right ankle,bending my leg up and forward, stretching my hamstring painfully---not that I've never been in this position before---I mean, gymnastics, dance, etc., but you compound it by dropping your tight little ass on to the back of my thigh, your feet framing my body, butt and shins pressing down on my leg, my right foot precipitously close to my right shoulder. By keeping your back straight, i can't slap---no, PUNCH that smug face of yours, or grab that greasy, skanky hair, at least, not at the moment.

Bending my free, left leg, I bring my knee up quickly---and hard---with the intent of slamming my kneecap into your back, driving you forward and down, my hands just waiting to pounce forward, so that my left can hopefully grab a handful of your reddish brown hair, and my right fist can arc in from the side and deliver some knuckles to your cheek. yt

katiekicksbutt: I stare down at you as the crowd roars around us, cheering for the suggestive, somewhat revealing, position I've put us in. I ignore them though, keeping my eyes fixed on yours while I your pretty face contort in pain and frustration. My lycra-clad pussy tingles under my swimsuit as I slide my crotch and tushy up toward the back of your knee, and I can't help but smile at the sensation. My cheeks flush with color as I catch myself losing touch with the void, and I start to take a deep breath, wanting to regain my icy composure, but suddenly your knee slams into my back. "Nh!" I gasp as your bony kneecap connects with the lower-half of my spine, not doing much damage by itself, but still forcing me to lean forward.

"Ow!" I yelp again as you tug at my hair with your left hand, and my right hand comes up to bat at your wrist. Then the knuckles of your right hand plow into my cheek, and my head twists to my right as my vision blurs. Another burst of cheers erupt from the crowd as my semi-limp body topples to the right. I hit the mat with my right shoulder first, and then sag onto my chest/face, whimpering under my breath and blinking in shock and pain, dazed by the brutal fist to the face...yt

new_england_brit: Feeling as if my hamstring may snap as you continue to press into my leg, your ass and shins digging into to the back of my thigh, my right foot almost able to touch my cheek---I need a desperation move to escape this excruciating torture. Bringing my left knee up, I plow it directly into your spine, hitting vertebrae right above your ass. A quick groan escapes your lips, and while the impact itself isn't enough to make you release my leg or knock you off me, it does push your body forward enough that my greedy little hands can grab at you, yanking you forward even more by the hair. I feel a bit of a surge as the crowd starts to respond, hopefully a response to my turning the tables a bit, but whatever the reason, it energizes me.

Your right hand releases my right foot and tries to combat my hair-hold, and my right fist sails around the side and in, drilling my knuckles into the side of your face. I see your head snap to the right and feel your body go limp, collapsing off me and toppling to the right onto the mats. Finally! Your grips gone, I wince as I lift my leg up and painfully bring it back down, unfolding my body, but realizing your current vulnerability won't last too long---this is a rare chance I have to do further damage to you beautiful body. Rolling to all fours, I see you on your chest, hearing your whimpers, and---momentarily---feeling a little bad that I hurt you. But then I recall your aborted kick to my crotch, and those ridiculous feelings pass pretty quickly.

I slide over to you, my right leg draping over your back, and I slam my ass down on you, pressing your chest into the mat. Dropping down, my 33C's pressing into your back, my right hand goes back for your hair, trying to get a nice fistful and jerk your head up and back, so that I can snake my left arm under and around your neck, curling my bicep around your throat if possible, taking advantage of the daze you're in from the punch before you recover. yt

katiekicksbutt: "Nhhh!" I groan as I feel your bikini-covered booty drop down onto my lower-back, forcing some of the air out of my lungs. My head is throbbing from that rough and unexpected blow to the cheek, and my arms and legs are still limp. I start to paw at the canvas as you lean forward and press your perky Cs into my shoulder-blades, and my head rolls back and forth until you grab my hair and force me to look up. Spots of color burn on my cheeks as I find myself staring into one of the camera crew's lenses, and my clouded eyes regain some of their focus. "Ow! Let goo..." I start to whine, but then your left bicep slides under my chin, and my words are reduced to whimpered gurgles. The void is gone now, and I cringe with fright as I realize that you could easily choke me out right now.

Both my hands shoot up to grab and tug at your bicep, and my knees begin to slide on the canvas as I squirm beneath your tushy. I shut my eyes as I feel my face getting hotter, trying to ignore the camera in front of me as well as my reflection on the many monitors surrounding the ring...yt

new_england_brit: Straddling your back, my 115lbs keeps you flattened to the mat---that, and your disorientation resulting from the marriage of my fist and your face. I press my bikini-covered chest into your back, against your shoulder blades, pressing down. As i hear you moan, trying to regain your orientation, I use of right hand to grab a handful of your har, jerking your head back and up, so that my left arm can slide around your neck, my bicep curling around and pressing into your throat. As i start to bend my elbow, compressing my arm and flexing my bicep into your throat, i am rewarded with the gurgling sound that spills forth from your lips. Instinctively, your hands shoot up and paw at my arm, trying to pry it from your throat.

Your legs flail a bit under me as I press down on your body. "No, no, Katie," I whisper in your left ear, punctuating it with flicks of my tongue against your earlobe, "I'm not quite through yet." A flex of my bicep presses into your trachea, and for good measure I twist my hand harder into your hair, pulling your head back even further, stretching your neck back, tightening my grip. My legs extend, my bare feet tracing down, rubbing along the backsides of your thighs and calves, toes caressing your legs as the struggle under me. Sliding my soles back up your legs, I try to curl my calves around your thighs...another flick of my tongue against your lobe, and then a quick dart of my warm, moist probe into your ear. yt

katiekicksbutt: My cheeks flood with color as your soft, sultry, teasing voice echos in my ear, and I'm reminded again how much I hate you. Even so, I can't help but cringe as you bathe my cheek in your warm breath, and bat at my earlobe with your tongue. Pain shoots down my spine as you twist your hand in my hair, wrenching my chest off the mat and making my scalp burn. I try to kick and squirm beneath your bikini-clad tushy, but you lean forward and snake your legs around mine, hooking my shins with your ankles and forcing my thighs apart. "Uhhhkk! UHhhh! GHhh!" I continue to gasp and gurgle as you torture me, and my eyes bulge as you make me gag by flexing your bicep into my trachea, forcing me to stare into the lense of the camera again...yt

new_england_brit: My legs intertwined with yours, prying your thighs away from each other, my breasts pressing into your back, nipples like tiny pebbles, feeling as if they could burst through the confines of my bikini top due to the massive arousal I am feeling. My crotch rests upon your tight little ass, and I'm long past the point of worrying about getting wet while atop you...The moment my flesh touched yours as I mounted your back, I felt myself become moist----partially as the physical feeling returns my thoughts to the previous night; and partially as thoughts of my possible domination of you in this battle stoke the fire of my desire for revenge. Your legs all but immobilized, your head drawn back, your neck cradled in my arm, your life, literally in my hands.

I lean my face close to yours again, from the side, a little lick on your cheek and a quick smirk for the camera. "Had enough, Katie? Just give me the word---end this with a little dignity---submit to me and leave here with your clothes on and your consciousness intact." A little twist of your hair to prod you to think seriously about my offer. yt

katiekicksbutt: I quiver with anger and frustration as you tease my cheek with another playful lick, and prompt me for a submission. You're squeezing my neck too tight for me to say anything coherent, and I gag again as you tug on my soft, silky, hair, sending another bolt of pain lancing down my spine. I'm vaguely aware of your dampened crotch rubbing agaisnt my butt and lower-back, but I'm too distracted by my own suffering to really notice. My hands fall away from your bicep as my eyelashes start to flutter, and my gurgles become more of a soft groan as my trapped, teenage, body gets weaker and weaker. My face and lungs are both burning now, and I shiver as I feel a little wad of drool starting to dribble from the corner of my parted pink lips...yt

new_england_brit: More gags and gurgles as I squeeze your neck, flexing into your throat. You seemingly ignore my offer to accept your submission, which both annoys and amuses me, I have a choice, as I see it. I can simply keep doing what I'm doing, knowing that this fight has already been won, and just wait for you to drift away into oblivion. But---there's little drama in a victory like that. Certainly, my easy victory over you during this rematch lends credence to my assertion that your first victory was a fluke. That much is already being recorded by hundreds of iPhones and uploaded to social media sites. But my other choice is more.....sexy. And, .....more risky. Another twist of your hair, a tug of my legs, widening yours even more, a quick pulse of my arm, and a sloooooow lick of your face, starting at the base of your throat, and gliding up your neck, leaving a moist, warm trail, ending at your ear. "You've made my choice for me." yt

katiekicksbutt: My thick eyelashes continue to flutter and flicker like a dying candle, and my large dark eyes start to become glassy and unfocused. I gag again as you yank on my hair and pulse your arm around my throat, and my hands desperately and helplessly paw at the canvas. My body trembles as you spread my thighs a little wider, and I release another soft groan as you drag your teasing tongue up my neck, chin, and cheek. I whimper under my breath as you purr into my ear about making a choice, but I'm too far-gone to understand what you mean. Even my own pain and humiliation is starting to feel distant and dream-like, and my eyelids stay closed longer and longer each time I blink.

The crowd roars as the end of the match looms before them, and I stare out at the sea of raised, camera-phone-wielding, hands. Some of the voices cheer for me to fight back, while others cheer for you to finish me. Some are booing at the quick and anticlimactic finish, and others are already calling out lewd suggestions about what you should do with me. I barely hear them, though. Your sweet, menacing, voice is still echoing in my ears, but my fading consciousness is still lost to your meaning. I haven't made any choice at all, nor am I in position to, and I cringe at the thought of having my fate left to your wicked whims...yt

new_england_brit: "Night, Sweety!" I whisper, a final lapping of your cheek, and then I flex, bringing my forearm closer, tighter; my hand releases your hair, your head still held up and back by my grip around your neck. My free arm wraps snakes under your chin, and wraps up and around your head, fingers pressing into your temple. A final press of my legs as I feel the strength flow out of your body, your muscles relaxing, your responses nonsensical and irrelavent. Both my arms tighten as I pull your head back a bit more, my arms trembling as I squeeze. And I wait. yt

katiekicksbutt: I shiver as you whisper goodnight, and my parted lips produce another choked gurgle of irrelevant protest as you cup my chin in your right arm. You easily spread my limp, naked, legs apart, and I'm starting to drift off to dreamland when you suddenly tug on my jaw, pulling my head up higher and sending a few more twangs of pain shooting down my spine. The agony keeps me awake for a few more dreadful seconds, and my eyes bulge in their sockets as tears start to leak down my face, making my mascara run. Then my lashes start to flutter again, and my muscles turn to water. After a few moments my eyes finally close, and my body goes totally limp, except for some sporadic twitching...yt

new_england_brit: I feel the life drain from your body, and my camera-ready smirk spreads to a smile. As your neck muscles become flaccid and I feel your head loll, I release you, gently placing your head on the canvas, turning it to the side so you lay on your cheek. I disentangle my legs from yours and quickly sit up, still on your back. Having decided minutes earlier what my next move would be, I lean forward, sliding your limp arms down to your sides, and then stretching my arms, I grab your one piece at the shoulders and quickly drag it down your body, no doubt raking your breasts with the fabric as i pull it down quickly to your waist. I slide my bikini-bottomed butt down your body further, sitting on the back of your calves, and continue to tug, pulling your suit down over your hips, thighs and knees. Smoothly getting to my feet, i continue the job with one final pull, down to your ankles and then---it's off! The crows roars with delight, whistles, catcalls raining down on me. I twirl your one-piece over my head for a moment, and then toss it to the crowd, stoking the uproar even further. I hear the count, waiting for the magic"10" so I can place my foot on your beaten face and claim victory. yt

katiekicksbutt: My body sinks to the mat, settling face-down with my bruised left cheek on the canvas. Cheers and whistles rise from the stands as you begin to peel my clingy, black, lycra swimsuit down my body. My unconscious form shivers as my porcelain skin meets the open air, but my eyes stay shut, even as you pull the smooth fabric past my perky tits and down to my waist. You slide down to sit on my calves, and pull the suit down to my knees, but the crotch of my tight-fitting wrestling gear is molded around my plump, teenage, pussy, with my wetness acting like a flimsy glue.

It takes you a few extra tugs, but you finally peel the fabric away, leaving my bare, creamy, tushy poking up into the air, and my limp thighs parted around my precious, pink, pussy, the underside of which is exposed to the crowd and cameras. The scent of my arousal wafts up from my naked mound, mixing with the aroma of sweat and perfume that is already lingering in the air. The slender, straight-haired, brunette referee walks toward me after you step back, and she quickly lifts my listless left wrist in the air, and then drops it to the mat. My hand hits the canvas with a dull thump, and she immedietly begins to count...."ONE!....TWO!....THREE!"....yt

new_england_brit: "FOUR!...FIVE!...." I bounce on my bare feet, adjusting by bikini and playing to the crowd, shaking my tight little butt a bit, smiling, glancing over at your naked form, prone on the canvas, that sublime ass serving as the focal point for the camera, and, of course, drawing my attention as well. I lean against the weakly strung ropes taking a deep breath, noting the sheen of sweat on your smooth, flawless skin, in comparison to my tanned, dry body---no sweat here---destroyed her without breaking a sweat. Yeah, THAT will be the title of the video I upload tonight. "SIX......" Another glance over, and I push myself up from the ropes, ready to saunter over and clain my victory. "SEVEN...." A step from the corner---the ref doesn't see---and----my heart stops! Movement! There's movement!! Your leg twitches, and then moves--- your foot sweeping across the canvas. The ref looks back at me and I freeze in place, then she crouches down next to your nude form. yt

katiekicksbutt: She lifts my wrist up again, and just as before, my arms falls to the canvas with a soft thud. "EIGHT!" She continues, and the rumble of the crowd dulls to a hushed buzz of anticipation. "NI-" "Unnnhhhhhh!" My soft groan breaks the ref's count, and she es with a concerned frown as my limp, naked, body starts to stir. I shiver as I struggle up onto all-fours with my elbows wobbling, eyelashes fluttering, perky tits dangling over the mat, and my creamy, perfectly-shaped, rump wiggling in the air. I crawl toward the ropes and twist myself around, sitting on my butt and leaning back into two lower cables.

My cheeks burn with humiliation as I realize I've not only been knocked out, but stripped too, and I quickly wrap my left arm around my chest, and bury my right hand between my naked thighs, cupping my puffy, young, pussy to hide my glistening lips from the eyes of the fans and the lenses of the cameras. I pinch my thighs togehter and curl my knees up to my chest, cowering agaisnt the ropes as I gaze up at you with my big, glassy, brown, eyes. I've never hated you more than I do right now, but I'm also afraid of you too. I nibble my bottom lip as I you from across the ring. I'm not in any condition to fight back, and I feel a lump quivering in my throat, and fresh tears starting to form in my eyes as I consider surrendering right now...yt

new_england_brit: I can't believe it---a KO, after a slow choke out, a punch to the face---and you...you're still up before the count of 10.  Who the hell are you?  What kind of traiing, conditioning have you had?  Well, you may be up, but, giving you a once over, seeing you cowering in the corner, sitting on your bare ass against the bottom two ropes, still a bit dazed, eyes brimming with tears, lip quivering---it's quite clear to me that this fight is over.  You're---you've got nothing left.  I chew on my lower lip, looking over to the ref---You beat the count, you're not submitting, so, Katie my dear---game is still on, and I have more in store for you. The ref gives me a simple shrug, and I wink, moving across the ring, eyes locked on yours.  yt

katiekicksbutt: I sit there gasping and shivering while you stare at me in disbelief. I was probably out for more than ten seconds, but you took the time to strip me, allowing me to recover and replenish my oxygen just enough to beat the KO count. Still, my muscles are all watery and my limbs feel like noodles. I try to blink back my tears as you and the ref exchange glances, and my right hand moves in a circle between my pinched thighs, rubbing and soothing my tingling pussy. Oxygen deprivation and choke-sex are actually secret fetishes of mine, and being licked and teased while having your strong, sexy, arms around my throat, and your warm, supple, body on my back, has left me very wet.

The ref shrugs her shoulders, and you flash me a wicked lil' wink, as if to say "Your night isn't over. Not by a long-shot". I shiver as you move toward me, and my arms reluctantly move away from my naked body. I push at the ropes as I stagger to my feet on wobbly knees, trying to get myself upright before you reach me. That glint of cruel confidence in your hazel eyes sends another shiver down my spine, and I bite my bottom lip as I defensively raise my hands in front of me, leaning against the ropes as I meet your gaze. Part of me still wants to submit, but another part of me, deep down in my tummy, is burning with rage and frustration at being treated so warmly one night, and then so coldly the next...yt

new_england_brit: As I move across the ring---in no particular hurry, almost sauntering across with a cocky swagger, I see you haul yourself to your feet---staggering a bit, shaky, wonderfully nude and vulnerable. Eyes still locked upon yours, I hope i convey confidence and swagger; in yours, I read fear, embarassment, and---is that...? Yes! You----You're PISSED! You are seething with rage! Well, no kidding---I'd be too. Closing in on you slowly, my arms go up like the Enterprise shields---even weakened, I know how strong and dangerous you are, and I take nothing for granted. The roar of the crowd has died down---there's a tension in the club now---will you fight back? If so, will it mean anything? And, what do i have planned for you?

I stop about 3/4 of the way across the small ring, hands up, motioning to you to leave the safety of the ring corner and engage. As I maintain my gaze, I feel a twinge. Those dark large eyes of yours, they communicate so much to me---and now---pain. hurt. But it's not your muscles or your neck. It's emotions. Truly, i can only guess there's a feeling of betrayal---intimacy last night, pain and brutality today. "Sorry, Katie," I mouth to you, waiting for you to approach, "nothing personal. It's just business." yt

katiekicksbutt: My lips twist into a nervous frown as you plant yourself a few feet away from me and crook your fingers at me, coaxing me to move away from the ropes. You haven't even broken a sweat, and I'm naked, wet, and weak in the knees. I know I'm fighting a losing battle, but I just can't...won't...submit to a brat like you. I linger on the ropes as we look into each other's eyes. You dazzling, hazel, irises are glittering with playful confidence, and I bristle with anger and humiliation as I realize that you're totally getting off on making me suffer. Then, just for a moment, your expression undergoes a subtle change, and I actually see a glimmer of empathy and regret in your stunning greenish-brown eyes.

I blink as you mouth to me that you're sorry, and for a second I'm tempted to throw my arms around your shoulders, whimper a submission, and beg for you to take me back to your dressing room with you...but then you follow with 'nothing personal', and I feel molten hatred and bitter grief welling up in my throat. This is personal for me, and I thought I was more to you than just another 'business as usual' conquest. Even though you left me this morning without so much as a word, I was still holding onto a sliver of hope that you might be having trouble managing your own feelings, and that you would eventually come around.

But even when we were finally together again in the ring, all you wanted to do was tease me and beat me up, and even after succeeding at that by choking me out and stripping me naked, you still just want to inflict more pain. 'It's just business'...My cheeks darken with rage as that phrase echos in my head, and my body moves without thought. Muscle memory takes over as I launch myself at you, stepping forward with my left foot and twisting my hips, throwing all my weight, and all my remaining power, into a swift, right-cross, aimed between your guard at your glossy pink lips, trying to smash those stinging words right out of your mouth...yt

new_england_brit: Your brows furrow at my pantomime of "it's just business"---the message intended to convey that what happens in the ring stays in the ring. Clearly, you see it otherwise, as I appear to have engaged your rage response. Fine, Katie---bring it. I don't have time for, and the crowd has no interest in, our interpersonal drama. I see a significant shift in your facial expression, hurt feelings morph into anger, and, like flipping a switch, you go into fight mode again, coming at me fast, stepping forward with your left foot, a blazing right cross flying at my face, cutting through my guard. Frankly, I expected some lame, feeble, staggering, sloppy punch or kick, or a rough-shod push or wrestling move. But a shapr right-cross take me by surprise.

Your fist cuts through my arms, which I hold too low, screaming at its target---my face. And although your aim is true, the beating you have absorbed as certainly affected your speed. As your fist moves, so do I, and as it threads through my arms, I start to move---quickly, but not quickly enough. Your fist misses my mouth, its presumed target, but slams into my cheek as i turn my body, snapping my head to the right, my body staggering to the right two steps as well. Damn! I think. How can you even have half that strength remaining? I stay on my feet and turn back to you, swinging my own right---no feints, no fakes---hoping to tear into the right side of your body before you can bring your right arm back in to block. yt

katiekicksbutt: My knuckles connect with your cheek, forcing your face and body to twist to the right, and causing you to stagger backwards, but you stay on your feet, and retaliate quickly. My emotionally charged, heavy-handed, all-or-nothing, blow leaves me wide open to your counter attack, and my body shudders as your fist drills the center of my tummy, just below my bellybutton. "NNghh!" My eyes bulge as the impact of your punch drives the air out of my lungs, and my lips part as I begin to gasp and groan, wilting forward over my crushed lil' belly. My forehead comes to rest on your shoulder, and I cringe with the feeling of helplessness as I stand there leaning against you, cradling my lightly-toned abs while my knees wobble under my weight.

I'm still livid with shame and frustration, but I'm too weak to do anything about it. That punch contained almost all of my remaining strength, and even though it connected, it still wasn't enough...yt

new_england_brit: Staggering to my right, your punch was powerful, but not dispositive. I quickly get my bearings as you try to re-set, and follow through with my own right---delivered to your mid-section. It's clear that the impact of fist upon belly does some damage, as I hear the WHOOOSH of air evacuating you lungs, and see you face contort. Your body start to drape over my fist like a towel, your head resting on my shoulder as I hear you struggle to suck in air. Unmoved, I bring my hands up and place them on your shoulders, and then aggressively shove you backwards into the ropes, readying my fists to greet you as you hit them forcefully and semi-return to me. yt

katiekicksbutt: I shiver as I feel your hands on my shoulders, and I slowly start to straighten my spine, bringing my hands up, knowing that you're probably setting me up for one big knock-out punch. My eyes widen in surprise as you instead give me a little shove, knocking me backwards into the nearby ropes. My feet stumble on the canvas as my wobbly legs try to compensate for the unexpected movement of my upper-body, and my arms start to windmill as my back bounces off the leather cables, sending me staggering towards you in a state of almost complete defenselessness...yt

new_england_brit: Certainly unlike a WWE throw into the ropes, you do not stretch them upon impact and then come hurtling back at me on a perfect and neat trajectory. No, this is real life, where you stumble a bit and stagger towards me, arms akimbo, trying to remain upright. My hands balled into fists, ready to level you, I cock my right arm back...

and...I can't do it. You're clearly running on empty, and as much as you may think I am an emotionless, evil, cold-heart-ed bitch just out to destroy you, and i can't throw a punch at you in your condition. So I quickly flex out the fingers on my right hand, and as you stagger towards me, i send a backhand slap ripping into your right cheek, and then pursue as you stagger to the side, with another shove---this time trying to plant both of my palms into your back and heave you into the corner, face and chest first. yt

katiekicksbutt: My eyes go wide with terror as I see you cock that fist back, but I quickly shut them tight, feeling the tears already forming under my eyelids as I brace for the impact. There isn't anything else I can do. My arms are akimbo and my knees feel like jelly. My heart sinks as I wait for the finishing blow to knock me out for good, but then I feel the back of your hand sting my cheek, sending me twisting and staggering to my left. I blink in shock as I struggle to comprehend the stinging pain in my cheek. I'd thought that I was finished, but it seems you have other plans for me. "Owww! What do you want!?" I sob, cringing at the thought that this is starting to get personal for you, and now you're intent on adding a bit more insult to injury before you knock me out for the final time.

I'm about to pitch forward onto the canvas when your arms slip under my armpits, and I shiver again as you pull my body upright. I can feel the warm, salty, tears rolling down my face, but I'm not sure if they're from your slap, or because someone I was so intimate with is now putting me through such physical and emotional torture. You give my back a firm shove, and my watery legs carry me into the corner. Pain shoots through my chest as my naked, perky, and oh-so-sensitive, tits smash into the leather turnbuckle pad, and I release a pathetic, whimpering, moan as my arms sag over the top rope.

I cry even harder as I look out at the ocean of raised camera-phones in the crowd, and I close my eyes as tightly as I can, trying to block out the sight while I toss my head back and forth in denial. "Oww! Sthhaap! Just...just leave me alone!" yt

new_england_brit: As I bitchslap you off the rope, I ignore your pathetic, sobbing question---"What do you want?" trying to show you some mercy, all i continue to get is shit from you. So if I'm going to get it, I'll give it too. Shoving you face first into the corner, your breasts slam into the buckle, and I watch your arms drape over the top rope as your body just languishes, semi-hanging by your arms. no fight left---truly, a pathetic sight. The drunken paparazzi have no mercy though, and feel the need to memorialize your suffering in high definition. I decide it's time---time to put you out of my misery, once and for all. Eyeing your limp body draped over the corner ropes, I come in low and slow, knowing you're not going anywhere pressing my shoulder into your lower back, I slip my right hand between your legs, bringing it up and cupping your wet mound.

My left hand grabs around your neck, and I pull you out from the corner as I raise myself up straight, your back across my shoulders, face gazing at the ceiling at first, until I press my hand down into your throat. My right hand starts to knead in between your legs; as you're already soaking wet, I need little effort to slip two fingers into you as I start to gently pump you, while walking around the ring. Every now and then I bounce on my feet, causing your body to bend and sway, your spine bending against my back, pumping you with my fingers, establishing a rhythm as the flashes go off like fireworks.

"Just say the word, Katie," I offer as I dig my fingers into your throat, bending your head back even further, wet fingers sloshing in and out of you. yt

katiekicksbutt:  I wince as your shoulders dig into my spine, and a shiver dances up my body as your warm palm slides over my naked pussy. My eyes bulge open as your left hand cups my throat, and I release a gurgled shriek as I feel you starting to squeeze my mound while you hoist me up onto your back. "NO! BRIT PLEASE!" I start to sob, knowing what is about to happen, but helpless to stop it. My screams become incoherent as my spine arches over your shoulders, and my arms and legs flail for a few moments until my drained boy just sags into position. "NGhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! NOOO" I moan as you wiggle two fingers into my puffy, pink, snatch, and my tortured, little, body writhes and shivers atop your shoulders as my juices begin to bathe your probing digits.

The crowd roars as you parade me around the ring, drowning out my pathetic, high-pitched, squeals. Cameras are flashing all over the club, and even the ref has her phone out to get a few close-up shots of my naked body getting finger-fucked in your brutal back-breaking finisher. I sob and moan with each step you take, and my pussy releases a little burst of clear juices each time you bounce on your toes. "OOoooowwwwww! I ggghhhhhiiiiiiveeeee uhhhuup! I SUBMIIIIT!!" I wail, even before you prompt me.

My overwhelmed, little, body starts to tremble as you dig your fingers into my throat, and my thighs spread apart as my teenage mound starts to gush in earnest, sending burst-after-burst of frothy girl-cum spraying around your fingers and spattering onto the mat around us, leaving little dark stains all over the canvas, and filling the air with the potent aroma of my sweet nectar...yt

new_england_brit: Knowing I have won, I parade you nude, broken body about the ring, strolling to each of the four sides so that all have equal camera access, bouncing your body as I travel, jamming my fingers in to you, sliding them in and out rhythmically, playing with you swollen clit and using my thumb on the outside to gently pinch and rub your lips---I feel your body subtly respond, hips moving slightly in the same cadence as my fingers, despite the excruciating pain shooting through your spine and the reduced air flow and I press my fingers down into you windpipe. With each step, I feel my hand grow wetter with your discharge, you hips moving with more precision, your ass, slightly rising with each pump and then dropping back on my shoulders---

I am kind of liking the feeling of your bare, firm butt cheeks against my back and shoulders, and I slide a third finger into you, immediately feeling your body respond---low moans and increased hip movement. Your breathing accelerates, and I can tell that as I continue to pump and grind my hand into you, you are approaching the edge. Another tour of the ring, bouncing you, when unexpectedly, you groan out your submission---before I can respond, your body explodes with passion---an orgasmic wave rushes through you, and i can feel your body tense for a moment, and then release through your kitty, spurting and coating my hand and arm with your nectar.

I simply stand in the middle of the ring and allow you to finish, much to the crowd's delight, and then I move to the ropes, gently depositing you spent body into the corner again, almost leaving it as I found it. I take my fluid-soaked hand and wipe it in your matted hair, catching the ref's eye, I walk away from you, and stand in the center of the ring. They'll be no post-fight humiliation today---what can I possibly do to you that you haven't already done to yourself. yt

katiekicksbutt: My eyes roll backwards into my head as my orgasm subsides, and I lay there arched and shuddering with my naked, defeated, body draped over your shoulders. A few whimpered gasps and sobbing moans continue to pour from my parted lips as you carry me back to the corner, and I shiver with each step, feeling my puffy clit throb and tingle as you use your cum-coated fingers to smear my wetness all over my swollen labia. My head droops forward as you deposit me onto the turnbuckle, sliding my legs over the middle and allowing my arms to sag over the top rope again. My quivering pussy continues to leak even as you start to move away from me, and I whimper under my breath as I feel you clean your fingers on my soft, sweat-dampened, hair before you turn and head toward the ref.

A little puddle has formed under me by the time she takes your wrist and raises your hand over your head, showing your still-partially-glistening fingers to the crowd. "Here is your winner, by submission, the beautiful, blonde, bombshell: BRITNEY!" The crowd roars as you're announced the victor, but I never hear them, because I've passed out again, overwhelmed by agony and over-stimulation from your wicked finishing hold, my limp, naked, body just slumped in the corner, tangled in the ropes, thoroughly and utterly defeated...yt

new_england_brit: I bask in the adulation of the crowd for a moment, my hand raised in victory, your juices dripping down my forearm. I glance in your direction, probably to gloat, and notice that you have slumped down into the corner, tangled in the ropes, unmoving. I leave the center of the ring and go to you, at the same ordering the ref to have the bouncers help me get you out of the ring. The crowd is on its collective feet, cheering, clapping, yelling and stomping on the floorboards. I ignore it, though, more concerned with making sure you're OK, and now feeling a bit guilty about the beating I handed you tonight. As your limp body is gently lifted over the ropes and down the stairs,you are brought to the dressing room.

"I'll stay with her, " I tell them as they lay you on the couch. Getting a wet towel, I gently wipe you down cleaning off sweat and body fluids as best i can. Then, searching the room, i find an old blanket, and drape it over you---not due to the temperature, but more because you are nude, and now that the fight is over, you need your dignity. I decide to wait with you until you're up, and then help you with your shower.

THE END

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: KatieKicksButt vs New_England_Brit -- Strip-Club Showdown: Round 2
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:53:51 PM »
Good fight.  But how about an in-private fight?

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:21:25 AM »
Holy hell, this is hot. You two scorched the ring.
-Rach

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 07:13:21 AM »
Great match.  You two are both excellent.  Impressive!

Offline Kim19

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 03:57:36 PM »
Very very nice, great job, congratulations to both!

Dan the Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 05:43:38 AM »
Incredibly done ladies!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 04:40:16 PM »
Wow!  What a match!  I'm exhausted just reading it.  Deepest respect to both of you.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 09:14:10 PM »
I missed seeing this earlier. Really well done both of you.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 08:15:43 AM »
Oh my... those two are amazing!