News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Contrasting catfighters

• 18 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Contrasting catfighters
« on: September 04, 2015, 05:57:31 AM »
I get a lot of requests for contrasting ladies to catfight. Tall vs short,  heavy vs much lighter, and 20 yrs or so difference in age. Which of the three catfights would most interest you?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:59:31 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Re: Contrasting catfighters
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 03:48:27 PM »

I enjoy watching taller vs shorter because, in my opinion some taller girls have problems, fighting girls who are much shorter than themselves.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 04:54:06 PM »
I like a thinner and lower, but energetic and aggressive woman fights and defeats a higher and thicker, but slower woman. I like close fight with changes action. I do not like fighting sided. But at the end of fight a slim woman beats and humiliates thick and busty woman.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:56:22 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »
I like the idea of an older woman beating a younger, hotter woman. It just lends itself so much to writing a story - the wife fighting the sexy chick who's trying to steal her husband, the older woman at an office fending off a young rival, a woman at an expensive dress shop being insulted by the pretty but rude sales clerk - it could go on and on.

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 12:43:42 AM »
I prefer heavy vs tiny and the weight difference yould be as big as possible!

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 01:10:19 PM »
id rather see a 200 pound 45 year old destroying a 120 pound 25 year old.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 03:18:15 AM »
Is East Coast Cars going to do any of these fights?

They've already filmed a tall vs short fight between Marylin, the long-legged girl who fought Charlie in the last release, and a much shorter opponent who's name I can't remember now.

Offline massive_mindy

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 01:14:49 PM »
I'm always a fan of "mismatch" fights.  Of course in my case, it's nearly always of the fat vs thin variety lol
"I felt like destroying something beautiful"

Edward Norton - Fight Club

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 11:32:25 PM »
Short vs tall, with the short girl winning.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 06:17:09 PM »
Definitely 45yr. Old vs 25yr. Old

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 07:52:46 PM »
Definitely 45yr. Old vs 25yr. Old

Who'd win?

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 01:39:57 PM »
I get a lot of requests for contrasting ladies to catfight. Tall vs short,  heavy vs much lighter, and 20 yrs or so difference in age. Which of the three catfights would most interest you?

Asian girl vs white girl with the Asian girl losing bad.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 12:01:55 PM »

20 yo girl with natural tits defeats a 40 yo with implants in a topless match ????

I get a lot of requests for contrasting ladies to catfight. Tall vs short,  heavy vs much lighter, and 20 yrs or so difference in age. Which of the three catfights would most interest you?

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 05:45:48 AM »
Chubby vs skinny for sure is the hottest, skinny girl wins

Bah...skinny girls are losers
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Contrasting catfighters (my opinion)
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »
There is NOTHING better than difference fights!  GAWD I get turned on every time I fight in one. 

I enjoy women my age (mid-20's) vs. older as well as younger women.  I usually really destroy the older babes.  They just can't keep up with me, because of my quickness.  And so I delight in thoroughly destroying them;  then thoroughly humiliating them (especially when I force them to orally gratify me (LOTS of those).  But I recently ran into SandyFights, who is more than twice my age and after I had the early advantage, she surprised me and viciously kicked my ass, then made me body worship her!  Although it was one of my more humiliating matches, I was NEVER more turned on in my life!  VERY satisfying! 

Consequently fighting teens is also a big pleasure for me.  I lose more to them than I do to the older ladies.  But I went quite a few fights before I ever lost when I started.  But they learned and because they were young were able to adjust!   

You will find quite a few of my age diff, fights in the Chat Logs.  I have documented my favorite links on my profile page. 

Also love; Black vs. White or Asian, or European; and especially like an occasional ME vs. a man when I fight to steal his woman!!!  I have won 100% of those.  Mostly because men have balls!!!  HEH HEH HEH 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)