News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sponsorship Packages - Catfights and Submission Wrestling

• 4 Replies

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
Sponsorship Packages - Catfights and Submission Wrestling
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:03:56 PM »
Over the weekend of September 19-22 WeBringIt will hold a production event featuring seven (7) combative women:

Jolene, Brooke, Cheyenne, Bella, Tomiko, Lily and Joylyn

There will be nine (9) matches on the event schedule:

Jolene vs. Cheyenne:  Head Scissors Submission Wrestling
Bella vs. Joylyn:  Catfight - most chest-to-chest 5-count pins
Brooke vs. Lily:  Catfight - Bring It, Bitch!
Jolene vs. Bella:  Catfight - Bring It, Bitch!
Jolene vs. Lily:  Catfight - Bring It, Bitch!
Bella vs. Cheyenne:  Catfight - Most Facesit Submissions
Lily vs. Bella:  Catfight - Dominant Bitch
Joylyn vs. Brooke:  Catfight - Dominant Bitch
Tomiko vs. Joylyn:  Catfight - Most Facesit Submissions

All matches will be 20-30 minutes long, and will be priced at $24 each when released in the on-line store.

There are several Sponsorship Packages available for this production event:
•   Bronze Package: 2 matches of your choice, $50
•   Silver Package:  3 matches of your choice, $70
•   Gold Package:  5 matches of your choice, $100
•   Platinum Package:  All nine matches, $150

Here is the link to the Sponsorship Page in our On-Line Store:

http://www.webringit.com/main/f006_sponsorSept2015.htm

Offline 10count

• God Member
Re: Sponsorship Packages - Catfights and Submission Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
I have to admit I was intrigued. The site seems to indicate the "Bring it Bitch catfight" fights are real but after watching a few sample vids they seemed very staged, with slow motion punches and little real animosity between the fighters. More of a "lets act real hard" effect or these are the friendliest catfighters ever assembled. I understand that real fights are very difficult to produce but most consumers at this site are smart enough to pick off bullshit when they spot it and I am calling bullshit on this "real" claim.

When has hair pulling ever not resulted in hair loss? Give me a break. >:(

Offline DCameron

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 12:46:43 AM »
Not an expert in the matter, but from what I understand the redhead Jolene has a Brazilian Jujitsu background and has done considerable work in session wrestling.  She is also slightly heavier than both Lily (aka DragonLily, I think) and Joylyn (probably due to muscle mass if nothing else, given her background).

Although Joylyn is 2” taller she is not much heavier than Brooke (about 8 pounds), and Lily is the same height as Brooke and about 8-10 pounds heavier.  Jolene is 1" taller and out-weighs Brooke by about 15 pounds in addition to the BJJ and wrestling experience.

I like the match-up of Jolene and Cheyenne in the submission wrestling match (considering Cheyenne’s background as well), but I don’t think a Brooke/Jolene match-up would be very competitive.  Neither Brooke nor Joylyn have (apparently) any BJJ or specific wrestling background, so that could actually be a good match-up.

But who knows?  As long as the matches are closely competitive and not one-sided, then I will probably like several of them.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 01:54:27 AM »
I only deal with the "Bring it" and "Dominant Bitch"series. There all fully clothed to just under garments, topless, predetermined fantasy fights with real slapping and other catfight tactics. Plus the Bring it matches are usually story driven which Is VERY rare nowadays. I own several of these fights and  I love the feud  between Bella Rossi  and Joylynn.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 09:39:52 PM »
I think i will wait until i hear a review of these fights before i will consider purchasing putting Brooke  in there some may think this will be real Webring it don't do real i also have a few of their fights but i know when i bought it would be a  fantasy fight not a real one for me to buy i would have to see clips or read a review. Don't want to get burned again Mia vs charlie come to mind.