News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Saori vs Lacey

• 1 Replies

Offline saori79

Saori vs Lacey
« on: September 06, 2015, 07:01:02 AM »
[saori79] 9:12 am: smiling playfully as i point out the ring and
the locker room offering you a chance to change before we
fight...
[Lacey] 9:13 am: looking at you and looking at the ring...i
nod..ok..sure..walking back to the locker room to get
changed..yt
[saori79] 9:17 am: following you to the locker room peeling off
my jeans and slipping into my outfit watching you from across
the room... (i'm 5'3 122 36c) yt
[Lacey] 9:21 am: i strip off my own jeans and shirt...and get
dressed in this outfit..[Lacey] 9:21 am: (5'2 100lbs 32b 23yo)
[Lacey] 9:24 am: yt
[saori79] 9:26 am: walking over to you nice skirt... slipping my
hands up slowly behind your thighs up to your ass and slaps
your cheeks... before slowly walking away... heading to the
ring...yt
[Lacey] 9:28 am: i watch you as you just walk up to me..what
the hell are you doi....OOOOO...i jump a bit from your
spank..and stand there stunned you just slapped my ass....i
follow you to the ring..yt
[saori79] 9:31 am: stepping up the stairs as i slowly through
the middle rope and over to the far corner... waiting for you as i
stretch...yt
Lacey] 9:32 am: i am behind you and as you slowly ducking into the ring..SMACK...onto
your own ass as i smile and follow you in..yt
[saori79] 9:34 am: "any rules?" i looked over at you feeling a little playful flirting...yt
[Lacey] 9:37 am: "i dont need any rules bitch"..and i come charging at you in your corner
attempting to clothesline you..yt
[saori79] 9:39 am: "huh?" i wasn't use to having someone fast then me... as you rushed me
smack your body against my and your arm across my throat... my back pinned against the
turnbuckles...yt
[Lacey] 9:41 am: i back off after hitting my clothesline on in you in the corner....i grab you by
your hair and attempt to snapmare you so you flip and land on your ass..yt
[saori79] 9:43 am: feeling you pull at my hair as you stepped back on to yank and twist it
tossing me over you shoulder and down hard on my ass... my right hand stretching out
grasping for the nearby rope...yt
[Lacey] 9:43 am: i run into the ropes as yo land i rebound off them and attempt to dropkick
you in your chest as you sit on the mat..t
[saori79] 9:45 am: clutching my tits as i rolled to the outside... i lean against the ring for
support as i look over at you glaring at you...yt
[Lacey] 9:46 am: i hit you with my dropkick and you roll outside the ring..i laugh as i raise
my arms...obvious who is better..strutting around the ring super proud of myself..yt
[saori79] 9:47 am: grabbing your ankle as you parade inside the ring proud of yourself
dragging you outside...yt
[Lacey] 9:50 am: i walknear you pointing and laughing at you..apparently i get too
close..WHOOOAAAAAAA..my eyes go wide as i fall to my back..my head hits the m at and
WHOOAAAAAAA getting dragged outsdie..yt
[saori79] 9:52 am: i stood you up against the apron and smash both fist down across your
tits in a double axe handle... hammering my fist down hard together...yt
[Lacey] 9:53 am: i am stretched back against the apron...OOOFFFFFFFFFF..my face
contorts as i grab my chest and stumble away from you..yt
[saori79] 9:55 am: grabbing your hair tightly as you stumbled away... "fucking bitch where
you going" i dropped to a knee as i yanked hard on your hair pulling you down hard across
my waiting knee... yt
[Lacey] 9:58 am: i am stumbling away from you but you grab my hair..AAAIIIIIEEEEEE...i
turn to face you and throw a punch only your heads not there..i miss and WHOOAAA
AA..BAMMMM..my forhead hits your kjnee and i fall straight back laying on the concrete
floor holding my forhead..yt
[saori79] 10:02 am: i stood over you as you lay there holding your face... i dropped my knees
hard over your back and yanked on your hair...lifting your face off the cold concrete....yt
[Lacey] 10:04 am: big mistake taking my eye off you and now i am paying the price..aaag
ggggghhhhhhhhhhhh i arch back as your knee hits my back..then you grab my hair and have
my face lifted off the mat..looking at the fans.,yt
[saori79] 10:05 am: slipping my knees down along your sides as i arched your back trying to
lock in a camel clutch...yt
[Lacey] 10:06 am: i feel your knees along my side..then you stretch me back in a camel
clutch as you place my arms over your knees..shaking my head.the pain intense as you put
me in this hold outside the ring..yt
[saori79] 10:09 am: yanking on your hair as my ass slip further down your back trying to
break you... my heels dig into the floor as i push applying more pressure yt
[Lacey] 10:10 am: you slide down my back and you now have me arched back in a
backwards C..OMG i shake my head as my hand slaps the concrete floor in submission
....but there are no submissions in this match...yt
[saori79] 10:13 am: holding you there for a moment longer watching your palm smack the
floor and finally coming to the realization it meant nothing.... i release the hold letting you
drop face first...yt
[Lacey] 10:15 am: i am tapping your leg wildly as you keep the hold on.....then you let go
and push my face hard intot he conocrete floor..my entire body convulses before i lay there
seriously dazed form the impact to my head from the concrete..yt
[saori79] 10:17 am: dragging you to your feet and whipping you hard into the guard rail...yt
[Lacey] 10:18 am: i am slow to get to my feet as you yank me up..i am on wobbly legs as
you whip me HARD into the steel guardrail...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i
hit hard and stand there..barely..arched back..yt
[saori79] 10:21 am: charging at you in a clotheline that mimic your own earlier this time not
against the ring rope but the guard rails....yt
[Lacey] 10:22 am: i am unable to move as BAMMMMMMMMM..your clothesline hits me with
such force i am arched with my feet off the floor on the gaurdraill..then falling limply back tot
he floor...OMG hurt bad..yt
[saori79] 10:25 am: "come on baby it not over yet" peeling off your skirt and tossing it to the
crowd... then dragging you to your feet sending you rolling under the bottom rope into the
ring...yt
[Lacey] 10:27 am: i can put up no fight as you easily remove my skirt..now in my scrunchbut
t wedgied blue satin panties...you roll me into the ring...laying there splayed out like an X..yt
[saori79] 10:31 am: crawling in as i lift your legs upand lean in folding you in half then crawl in
tighter till your feet wear just barely touching the side of your face i sat there resting my tits
on your ass as I counted..."......1......" the crowd chanted along yt
[Lacey] 10:32 am: you have me rolled up in a sexy pin....unable hearing the 2 count and i lift
my shoulder before 3..yt
[saori79] 10:35 am: the look on my face as you stopped the count at the last second... i roll
you on your side and just sat there watching you... the crowd cheering a mix reaction... what
the hell do i have to do for a 3 count...yt
[Lacey] 10:36 am: i roll to my sid and begint o crawl towards the ropes..in big trouble and
dazed badly..yt
[saori79] 10:46 am: pulling you to your feet by your hair and then suddenly hugging you
tightly my tits pressing against your back as my hands firm cup your tits nails sinking into
the schoolgirl outfit... as i smile wickedly... "ready" squeezing tightly "for this" suddenly
dropping backward suplexing you in a wicked way...yt
[Lacey] 10:47 am: i am staggering on my feet as you yank me up...OMG i moan as you claw
my breasts..OMG please just stop this..finish me please" i beg..then AAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEE you german suplex me with my breasts and i land on my neck and i am rolled up
my ass in the air unmoving..yt
[saori79] 10:51 am: twisting rolling not letting your tits go... hugging your body tightly against
mine as you ragdoll... my right hand slipped down into your panties curling my fingers in as
my left held your tit firmly... dropping back again in another suplex this time my heels
pushing against the mat firmly bridging us for a pin....yt

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Saori vs Lacey
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:14:06 PM »
Great fight ladies, thank you.  Good work lil one :-*