News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Justine (asianbarbiedoll) vs Jade (jadeyboo)

• 4 Replies

Offline asianbarbiedoll

Justine (asianbarbiedoll) vs Jade (jadeyboo)
« on: September 06, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »
Hey!

I decided to give a good opponent (Jade) a rematch after I destroyed her in our first match together. I don't want to spoil the ending for anyone so if you dont want to know that the asian queen smothered the bratty Irish bitch out...then look away now!

Jade is a really good opponent, I enjoyed the competition and the way she went with the flow when I was on top. You can sometimes forget this is all about creative writing, and I think she was very creative :)

*context*

We had a first match which involved Jade flying to Wales to face me, which she lost. This was the rematch, a few days later. She figured she may as well make the best use of her flights and thought I had got lucky in the first match. I didn't.

*The match*

Justine: It had been a good first few days with my mom and dad away, visiting family on the other side of the country and me left all on my own. Well, almost on my own. There was the matter of my little house guest, who'd been left to sleep off the disastrous consequences of her flight across the Irish sea and fight. But now, I was starting to get bored. Guess it was lucky, then, that I had someone to play with. Having finally let you go back to your hotel to grab a change of clothes, and satisfied you'd be wanting to come back and try to get revenge, I greet you at the front dressed for action in a little, but not too little, red string bikini, the top again giving my more super hawt assets a little "assist", and the bottoms covering much of my ass, but baring quite a bit of my hips. Today, both my fingers and toes are painted black, and a shell hangs down toward my cleavage. "Ready to go down again?" I ask you with a wink, stepping aside to let you in. yt

Jade : I couldn't believe I lost to you that match. In my hotel room I went through everything that happened and realised you got lucky to get behind me but from there you were good enough to keep your position. I was probably too complacent and thought that I could beat you and still make mistakes. Now I know I can't afford to do that. The only way you accepted the rematch was with bigger stakes. Obviously confident in your own abilities. You go to let me in. I am wearing a long coat and now I am ready to use every trick in the book to beat you. I am bringing my A game now and you better be aware that you are going down. I drop my coat to reveal my black thong and matching string bikini, covering very little. I am trying to be overtly sexual with my attire to put you off.  I may not have your curves but I know I'm pretty, and I know I can make guys melt.  'Like what you see' I taunt. My hair loose this time, nails and lips glossed pink. I'm feeling confident. I know I just have to concentrate this time yt

Justine : I have to admit, your opening gambit is working better than I'd have liked it to. Not that you'd been much of a puritan with what you wore during our first match, this little Irish bitch here is a jaw-dropper. But I do my best to keep my jaw in place, trying to keep the full extent of how much I was liking off my face. "Not bad," I reply, trying to sound casual. "Still think there's enough there for me to tie you up with. leading you through the living room... the dining room... and finally the kitchen, before reaching the back door  and guiding you down the steps and into my backyard. Where my room was small, my backyard is anything but, surrounded on all sides by an 8 foot wooden privacy fence. Bet mom and dad never thought I'd need THIS much privacy, I think with a chuckle. Most of the yard is simply an expanse of green grass, although there's a good sized patch of dirt along the left side fence.  The only other item of note is a cute little swing by the far left side of the fence. yt

Jade : I narrow my eyes at your talk of tying me up. You tied me up last time and showed you were more than capable but I have big plans for you tonight and I'm not going to let you loose.  I follow you through the rooms into the backyard. The weather is quite cold but not bitter. There are big fences up and I watch your butt as you walk and I take a look around. Im half tempted to attack you from behind but that's just not my style and what would that say about me! I need to attack a girl barely out of her teens from behind to beat her. I wait til you turn around and then I stand hands on hips. I was aggressive last time and came at you but this time I'm not going to be so stupid, I'm going to let you come at me. I push my arms out wide and then smile at you 'well Justine,. bring it if you think you are so tough' smiling and showing no fear, even though deep inside I am a little apprehensive, after all you beat me last time. My feet apart, my weight set, I'm ready for whatever you throw at me yt

Justine : As you stand ready, I take the opportunity to give you one more appreciative looking over... and then think better of it. There'd be plenty of time to appreciate you when I'd knocked your ass out a second time. "Still so confident," I say, smiling sweetly, cautiously stepping forward. "That's good. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if I'd broken you already..." My voice trailing off, I dive toward you, my hands extended for your shoulders... But, at what I judge to be the last possible moment, I duck down, trying to slip in behind you. It worked so well in our first match, I figure if it's not broke, don't fix it. Already, I was preparing to slip my arms under yours if I got behind you and entwine my hands behind your neck. yt

Jade : I don't know what you are going to do first, I literally have no idea, but whatever it is I am ready. You go to shove towards me and it makes sense. You are taller and may be stronger. I am set though and am confident I can break your momentum and come at you back. You move around me though and within seconds I'm locked up in a full nelson. Its not like' I haven't learned my lesson though and I try to get you off immediately. I had planned what I would do in this very situation and I immediately bend forward, hands going back for your hair, trying to throw you over my shoulder, trying to go down to one knee. yt

Justine: My back stiffens when my butt hits the ground, and I throw my head back, uttering a small yelp. Though the landing was rough, it's more a shocked cry than a pained one. Shocked AND angry. I had wanted to milk my shocking (to you, anyways) win as long as I could, but already you were starting to turn things around on me. And I can't have that. Spinning around as quickly as I can manage, I reach up with my right arm, trying to pull you down and into a headlock. That was only step one, though. Assuming I could lock that in place, I'd then start to wrap my legs around your waist, trying to add a bodyscissors to the mix. yt

Jade : It works perfectly, I throw you over me and this little yelp is so satisfying to me as it means you are shocked or hurt, probably both. I go to lean down to take advantage of my position and I learn very quickly it must have been more shock than pain. Your arm wraps around my head in a reverse headlock and I fall on top of you. I feel your legs encircling so have the good sense to push one leg between yours and tie up our legs so you cant get the scissorhold on me. My hands instantly go to your shoulders as I push down hard, trying to pop my head free of your facelock. Your still good on your front I notice but I'm going to prove your just not good enough yt

Justine : Despite all my bravado, I knew beating you a second time was gonna be a tough challenge. I wasn't quite anticipating THIS tough, though. Already you'd thwarted my full nelson and my body scissors, and were now working on the reverse headlock. That last one I was adamantly refusing to give up on, even though the pressure your hands are exerting against my shoulders keeps me from grinding it on as hard as I'd like. Kept from cinching in the scissors, I shift gears, and instead try work my legs so I can slip my ankles around yours. Let's see how far those things open, I think to myself with a grunted chuckle. I know my legs are stronger than yours, I know I can overpower you yt

Jade : I am pushing hard but you are strong and stubborn, a good combination and although I'm stopping you getting the lock on my neck which would be game over. I can't quite force my head all the way out. I thwart your scissor but instead you manage to force a grapevine, locking my ankles and trying to spread my legs. I keep my hands push'ing down on you but I know with your extra height a grapevine isn't great news for me. I try and keep my legs closed or as together as possible. Every muscle in my body is straining at the moment as I try my damndest to fight you on two seperate front, both on the scissor and on the headlock yt

Justine : It's mixed emotions for me. On the one hand, the strain of your legs fighting mine... and losing... is exhilarating. You might have been doing this longer, but damn if I really wasn't starting to think I could do it BETTER. I'd be ecstatic, except for one minor detail. You were proving entirely too resilient in keeping me from really clamping down on the headlock, and slowly but surely my arm was starting to get tired. And with not too much damage inflicted on you to show for it. Snarling in frustration, I give up on the headlock, but instead start to thrust the heel of my palm under your chin and push your head back as far and as hard as I can. yt

Jade: I am loving the feeling of this. I am getting free of your headlock, overpowering you. This is tempered though with the feeling that your legs are stronger than mine and I am being overpowered in that battle. You release the headlock in the end and I look down at you with an icy glare. Your hand thrusts under my chin though and my back shoots up so quick that it breaks the grapevine. I roll off my back hurting and land on my back by the side, one arm under my back, I'm not badly hurt, Im on the grass and I helpfully avoided the grapevine but that hurt. I try to quickly roll myself away from you yt

Justine : Cursing that you'd been able to escape, I quickly climb back to my feet and follow you as you roll away. I never planned on admitting this to you, but I knew you were dangerous. There were only so many times I could allow you to slip off the hook if I wanted to beat you again, and I was starting to run out of them. Moving up alongside, I reach down, grabbing a handful of your free hair and using it to pull you off the ground. I start to run, holding you at arm's length at my right side, rushing the pair of us toward the nearby privacy fence. But as far as I was concerned, it would only be you that was going to get an up close and personal introduction to the wooden planks. yt

Jade : I feel you grip my hair as I am getting up. I managed to avoid the most of your anger by getting off my back which was what I needed to do immediately but you start running me and I am stumbling to keep up. I don't see the fence til the last minute and I go crashing into it, hands breaking some of the fall. A loud crash of me hitting it followed by two drunken steps backwards before I fall right on my tush embarassingly facing the fence I have just ran into. I certainly wasn't expecting anything like that and although I stopped my head crashing into it my chest took a lot of the impact. I resist the urge to fall backwards and try to start to pull myself up to my feet again yt

Justine : "Now THAT'S more like it!" I shout, quite pleased with myself, having finally scored what looked to be my first serious blow of the afternoon. "But there's still plenty of things around here to introduce you to..." Once again giving you a helpful yank off the ground, I turn you around, toward the wall of my house. "Whattaya think?" I ask you, using my grip on your hair to hold your head up. "That gonna be harder? Or softer? Let's see..." I then begin to run again, dragging you along with me, determined to find out the answer to my question." I am ragdolling you at the moment and I know I won't be able to have success every time, but it must be embarrassing to be thrown around like this yt

Jade : I am pulled up by my hair once again but once I start running I know now what you are likely to do and you make a mistake with repeating the same trick twice. You start running me towards the wall and I am hurting but Im not about to let you know that. I feel like I am going to hit it when suddenly I grip your bottoms, fingers pushing themselves in the waistband at the back and I yank up hard, knowing that will halt your progress before I smash into the much harder brick wall. wedgieing you cruelly hoping you let go of my hair as well yt

Justine : Apparently you weren't QUITE as dazed as I thought. We were almost at the wall when your hand suddenly pulls up on my bottoms, making a good deal of the fabric disappear between my cheeks. And, just as you'd hope, the shock of your unexpected counter surprises me enough that it breaks my grip on your hair. Worse for me, the wedgie forces me to rush forward, ahead of you, trying to pull away from your grasp on my bottoms. And that means it's ME who runs into the wall of the house. Not at full speed, at least, and like you before me I had JUST enough time to get my arms up and absorb some of the force. But it still sends me stumbling backward, and toward you. Realizing how dangerous that might be for me, I try to spin around before you can take full advantage. yt

Jade : The move works even better than I had hoped. I not only stop myself being propelled into the wall but I also manage to propel you into the wall as well. I look up and see you turning back towards me and it's a chance I can't afford to pass up. I grip your hair hard in both hands and swing you round violently. I'm trying to throw you onto the grass but I throw with such force that I'm sure some of your Asian locks will be scattered on the grass because of me, 'Down you go you slutty little bitch' the move showing some of the fury I feel towards you, trying to use your own momentum against you yt

Justine : "Ahhhhhhhhh..." I squeal out, sent flying away from you by my hair. Well, most of me, anyways. (Ouch!  ) My body spins in mid-air, almost like a top from the force your anger allows you to generate. Finally, a few feet away, I land on my back in a rather undignified heap. And that prompts another cry of anguish, this one louder and deeper, as I immediately sit up, reaching one hand to tend to my lower back. I wouldn't say panic was starting to set in, but I knew this was a state of affairs I couldn't allow to continue. Hoping to keep you from capitalizing, I start to roll away, trying to keep plenty of distance between you and me, my path taking me off the grass and into the dirt. yt

Jade: You really fly as I let go and I know that must have hurt. A LOT. I look down at you in a heap and you immediately start crawling away and it feels good to be the one chasing you for a change. I walk after you, not about to let you roll away that easily, I know I can't afford to give you any time or make any mistakes because you are a rutheless little bitch and will take advantage. I keep on you and then as you are on your front I take the chance and pitch myself forward, trying to land on your front, wanting to flatten you onto the grass. If I can get behind you it will be a real revenge mission! yt

Justine: Rolling across the ground, my view alternates between light green grass and crystal clear blue skies, with only the occasional cloud sailing past... Until... winding up on my back again, the first thing I notice is the sun doesn't seem to be shining quite so bright. It takes another instant before I fully realize that's because you are descending on me with alarming speed. My eyes widening in horror, I try to throw my weight a little harder into my rolling, hoping to get out of the way before you come down. But there's simply not enough time, and your toned tummy splashes down across mine. "Unnnnhhhhh..." I gasp, the wind knocked right out of my sails, my legs and chest folding up around your form. Its like a pro-style splash, but feels much more painful than it looks yt

Jade: At the start of this match I was very worried that you were taking control again but now I'm going to prove one mistake and it's you who is toast. I land on you hard flattening you and your limbs flail up and then down. Its another situation I know I have to make the best of. I quickly bunny hop my legs over your sides and I am straddling your tummy. My ass slams down hard into you and I look down, my hands going straight to your shoulders and now I am sitting proudly on top of my future victim and feeling quite good 'Looks like its you who is hurt and gonna be begging huh, you little Welsh slut' yt

Justine: Your butt forces another harsh gasp past my lips. It wasn't too painful in and of itself, but coming so soon on the heels of your splash< I could gladly do without too many more of those bounces. Struggling to refill my lungs, i push my shoulders up against your hands, twisting first to the left, then to the right, trying to buck you off me. "I... uhhh... told ya.... ffuuuuhhh... bitch... I... DON'T... BEG..." What air I still had, I used to try to make my voice sound as defiant as possible, although I'm not entirely sure how successful I've been. Still, you keep my pinned to the ground. Groaning, I try to will my legs upward, trying to swing them toward your head, hoping they were still strong enough I could use them to pull you off. My legs are strong and were your undoing last match, They may just be able to get me out of this mess yt

Jade: I am on top and to say I am feeling confident would be an understatement, I am feeling massively confident and I know I have got you beat from here. You start trying to buck me off you and I am reminded straight away of your strength. I'm struggling just to stay on. I manage it though. You may be strong but I have a good position here and I am not about to let it go that easily. I fight hard and I think I am through the worst of it when suddenly your ankles wrap round my head and I fall backwards, hands on your feet, trying to twist away from you, the fucking bitch managed to get free, furious with myself and with you yt

Justine: I let out a relieved sigh, knowing full well I've just dodged a bullet. And also knowing that might be the last bullet I might be able to successfully avoid. Despite my trash talk and winning the last match, it could have easily been me on the losing side.  Damn, you are tough. Almost tough enough to beat me. ALMOST, I tell myself, trying to make sure I believe it. Shrugging my way out from under you, I plant my hands against the ground and start to push my ass off the grass, my arms already started to tremble as I try to pour more pressure into the scissors. I am not letting you go now I'm clamped on! yt

Jade: You manage to get yourself from under me. I wasn't hurt by the fall but I was shocked a little. I see you starting to get up and I am desperate to stop you. You have me in a headscissors. It is far from locked on so I grip your feet and hold tight, trying to break the lock by pulling your feet apart hard, wriggling my body and trying to squirm free yt

Justine: I shake my head, muttering fiercely, "No... no... no... no... no..." as your hands pry at my ankles. But even as ferocious as I sound, there's no denying that I didn't have them fully locked. Gradually, you manage to break free, pulling your head out from between my calves and foiling yet another effort on my part to wear you down. Of course, you still had my ankles, and that could be a very big problem if I didn't do something about that quickly. Rolling onto my back, I start to pull my knees up to my chest as hard as I can, trying to get them out from under your control, kicking them forward and trying to make it impossible for you to cling on to me yt

Jade: I know how strong your scissors are and I don't want to get caught in a scissor, especially not a headscissor. That's why I am fighting so hard now when you only have a tenuous grip on me. I manage to break free to a great relief. I didn't want my success turning into my failure. You pull your ankles free and to be honest I'm glad to have you off me as well. I roll away and get to my feet by the wall of your house, facing you and dusting myself down, adjusting my hair and bottoms and getting ready to take you down again "Getting bitched are we?" yt

Justine: Rolling up to one knee, I finally allow myself a moment to slip my fingers inside the lining of my bottoms around the legs, at last working the rest of that lingering wedgie away. "Oh, you are SO dead," I hiss, frustrated with your continued escape acts and successful counters. It was well past time to finish you off. Pushing my way off the ground, I start to advance toward you, trying to keep you penned in between me and the wall of my house. Finally, I get close enough to strike, and I do. Ducking down, my hands reach for your left leg, trying to grab hold just under the knee and pull you off your feet. yt

Jade: You back up and start to pick yourself to your feet again and I am relieved you don't go after me straight away. I'm sure you feel the same and I know I have pushed you harder than I did last time but that's not good enough. I need to win. You make your way towards me. I can't really back off either, the wall behind me so I have nowhere to go but head to head with you. You go low though which is surprising for your height and you grip my knee. I lean back to avoid and its a bad mistake as you yank forward I fall back, just narrowly miss bouncing my head off the wall and I fall on my back hard on the grass, winded yt

Justine: Keeping one hand around your left calf, I reach the other for the right, lifting both off the ground and holding them up, open wide. Looking down at you, I pause to drink in the fatigue evident on your features, exhaustion actually somehow making you look MORE beautiful. But this was exactly how it was supposed to be. I said I was better than you, and I was proving it. You were a more worthy opponent than I'd ever tell you, but it was just about time to end this. I start to pull legs up higher, intending to leave the back of your ankles pressed under my arms. From there, I was ready to step through your parted legs and take my rightful seat on top of your chest, folding you up into a matchbook. yt 

Jade: You Grip my ankle and I feel you pushing up, you get my other foot and start folding that up as well. I am being folded up terribly and I see you stepping between my legs. I know this isn't a good sign " Please dont" I gasp, obviously scared of what you are going to do, not knowing if you are going to stamp on my pussy, pull me into a boston crab or pin me. I know Im being folded and then. I feel your weight on my chest. " Please don't" But I'm folded in two now, I kick my feet weakly and you can tell in my eyes Im scared yt 

Justine: Dropping my butt onto your small, firm bosom, my lips now curl into a bright, cute grin. THERE it was! What I'd been denying by choking you out last time. What you valiantly refused to give me after you came to, even with your hands bound behind your back. That most refreshing sound of a spirit starting to break. It had a way of making ALL your aches and pains begin to melt away. "I'm sorry," I taunt you, "I'm not sure I quite understand. Please don't... WHAT?"....I start "please don't beat you? Please don't humiliate you? Please don't show you that I am the better woman in every single way despite being 6 years younger than you..yt 

Jade: Yout tush crashes down on my petite chest and sends air rushing out of my lungs. I gasp with the strain. I am worried you have got me here, and all I have left is a struggle left and then right, I can't seem to get free you have me curled up, feet almost touching the wall and I feel very very silly. I have asked for you to get off which isn't a submission but isn't far off at all and I look up at you with anger in my eyes, I can't lose twice in a row to this witch but right now I don't have much of a choice. I throw my head side to side but Im fully in your control yt 

Justine: You'd given me a harder fight this time, of that there was no doubt. But I had you right where I said I would. Once again, you were mine. And even if you weren't ready to admit it yet, we both know it. Still, your continuing defiance leaves me far less than pleased. I give another sharp butt bounce against your chest, as a means of showing that annoyance. "I asked you a question, bitch," I spit down at you, my eyes clouding in an odd mix of anger and excitement. "Please don't.... WHAT??" yt

Jade: I know i have pushed you further than last time but that means nothing to me as I have still lost this match as far as I'm concerned. The fear I have of you after last time vertainly played its part. I know I have lost, I would like to believe that I could still win this and part of me does, but common sense is telling me that it won't happen. You bounce your round butt down hard crushing my tits under me and I whimper in pain and such a pathetic noise makes myself wince. "i...I meant please don’t...the stake..." I look up, hating myself for saying that then looking up more aggressively GET OFF NOW I scream aggressively yt 

Justine: I smirk, arching an eyebrow in response to your very vocal demand. "Make up your mind..." I tease you. "Do ya want me not to sit on your face? Or to get off? You can be SOOO confusin' sometimes, my flat chested little friend..."  Secretly, I was relieved. There were a couple of moments today where I wasn't sure you weren't gonna beat me. But now I had you, down on the ground... sitting on your chest... just about helpless. "Say g'night, Jade..." I grin, reaching down and starting to press my palm over your mouth, my index and middle finger slipping up to pinch your nostrils shut... yt 

Jade: I look up and I hate having to see that smug look on your face which says that you are the person with all the power right now. You can twist what I say and I can't do anything about it, I just have to lie here and take it. You call me flat chested, a sensitive subject, and my face goes red with anger. Your hands push over my breathing passages. My butt in the air folded in the matchbook pin and now I can't breathe. I let out a muffled scream. My warm breath pushing onto your palm as I throw my head left and right trying to shake free of the hand smother. My eyes growing wide. My high pitched muffled screams absorbed into your hand yt 

Justine: Smiling as your struggles get a little more urgent, I bounce my butt up and down a couple of times on your chest, trying to force a little more of your breath out into my palm. Now you couldn't claim you'd underestimated me. You knew exactly how tough I was... and you were STILL gonna lose! "I thought you were supposed to be tough, Jade," I sneer down at you. "The Irish tough chick? An' here I am, beatin' ya with ONE hand!" My giggles now becoming a full fledged laugh, I press my hand down a little harder, watching your eyes as you try to get any air you can through my smothering hand. "I might not let ya go home, Jadeyboo... It's just TOO much fun beatin' your ass up!" My half American and half Welsh accent filling your ears ominously. I am enjoying myself WAAAY too much yt

Jade: I can't breathe at all and if you thought I looked scared at any point previous in this match its nothing to how I look now. Your hands have completely sealed my air off and your bouncing on my chest certainly isn't helping matters. My legs are aching from being folded up and soon I start to really struggle to move my body. My eyes start to close and my head lolls to one side, your grasp over my mouth and nose keeping my head upright and your arms keeping my legs up, I'm out cold and totally limp yt 

Justine: "Awwwww..." I say, my lower lips jutting out in a playful pout. "Baby go sleepy sleep again..." Pulling my hand away from your mouth, I shake off the little bit of saliva that's gotten on my palm, then reach down again, this time gently pinching your right cheek. "You're so adorable. I do hope ya know that." Letting go of your legs, I get up and roll you onto your front, then untie your bikini top. Again, I take great satisfaction in winding another garment around your wrists, securing your arms behind your back. Now... now to wake you up. Looking around the yard, my eyes light up as I my gaze falls upon the tap built into the wall of the house... and the green hose attached to it. Strolling over to the house without a care in the world, I pick up the hose, then turn back toward you. Pointing it in your direction, my fingers tighten on the sprayhead's trigger... "ready princess?"yt 

Jade: Your hand unsticks from my face and my head rolls to the side. You release my legs and roll my body onto its front. My arm stretched above my head but you expertly remove my top and use it against me, the string bikini perfectly tying my hands behind my back. I am suddenly and sharply woken. Feeling cold water over me as my feet kick up and I squeal in a high pitched voice, my barely there thong now soaked, my hair soaked as well. The hose is almost enough to force me to roll over onto my back. My lithe bod all glistening with water and my hair loose and like rats tails, no longer looking the sexy domme I did when I came in yt 

Justine: Dropping the hose, I can't help but chuckle at the sight of your drenched form jerking back to life, sputtering and squealing from the cold water. But also... I gotta admit, the wet look works for you. No, you may not have still been the domineering vision you were when you first walked into my house tonight, but I doubted there was enough cold water in the world to put a damper on your sexiness. Casually walking back to you, I slip my foot under your belly, rolling you onto your back, and take a seat on your tits again... this time facing your feet. "Have a good nap, sweetie?" I ask, all innocence, as I reach down and start to roll your thong down your hips. yt

Jade: I feel your foot pushing against me and I am rolled onto my back, bare breasts flat against my chest and my lips parted as I gasp in air, eyes closed through exhaustion and shame. You take a seat on my boobs and are facing my feet. I look up and see you from the back. Your hair is there for the taking, all it would take is one good yank and you would be falling off behind me but my arms are painfully pinned under me right now. You start rolling ym thong down my legs and at first I try and kick and spread my legs but as you get it mid thigh I close my legs and it's easy for you to roll it off leaving me completely naked yt 

Justine: When your legs close, a sparkle again comes to my eyes. Was that simply resignation? Or outright submission? Either way, it didn't matter. You were still mine either way. Dropping your bottoms alongside us, I reach back toward your legs, gently placing a fingertip against your inner right thigh and slowly, lightly tracing my way upward. "The li'l girl did it again, huh?" I ask you, reminding you of what you called me before our first match, focusing so hard on my age. My voice breezy, my ass sliding a little closer to your face as I lean forward. "I'm almost startin' to think ya LIKE me kickin' your ass..." yt 

Jade: Losing to you once is fluke but losing twice might mean that you are just tougher than me. I feel your finger trace up my thigh teasingly, a deliberate attempt to unsettle me and I shut my legs tight. With every little move you get closer to my face and I'm desperate to avoid your ass getting that far back but without use of my hands there's really very little I can do. My breasts dragged upwards by your tush and my naked body writhing left and right, trying to somehow free myself from this terrible situation yt 

Justine: Now my eyes flicker with anger. Pulling my hand up, I lay a quick, loud swat to your right thigh. "Ah ah ah," I chide you. "If you didn't want me to play, you shouldn't have let me beat you, now should you?" The sound of my hand thwacking against your leg is soooo satisfying. I feel a rush of positive energy, the warm glow of victory and of dominating a rival female. Sitting up, I leave my butt hovering just a couple of inches above your face, looking over my shoulder to talk to you. "Sooooooo..." I say, wiggling my hips above you, lowering... then rising... toying with you, almost but never fully sitting back. "How are you enjoying your trip, bitch?" yt 

Jade: You slap my thigh hard, the crack sound is worse than it feels but it still hurts. My right knee pushes up and you sit up, your ass inches from my face, I keep the back of my head glues to the grass and turn my face to the side as you are really playing on the position you have got me, sat on my collarbone before you push up kneeling on me. I shake my arms and scream out in anger at my situation. Im fighting like crazy but it's not getting me anywhere yt 

Justine: "What's the matter, sweetheart? Cat got your tongue? Funny, you talk so much before we start fighting. After... not so much." Keeping my tush hovering over your face, milking this moment for all it's worth, my right hand begins to softly caress your lower tummy. "Now... you seemed pretty adamant in not wanting me to sit on your face earlier," I say, my fingers slowly starting to walk lower down. "Too bad that's exactly what I get to do now. But I'll make ya a deal, Jade. I'll take some pity on ya. All you have to do in return... is tell me I'm better than you.....tell me you are nothing but an Irish white girl slut who got her ass kicked by the hotter girl" yt 

Jade: Your talking to me as if you were the older girl here and its infuriating. I feel your fingers move over my tummy. I shake my hips left and right but it makes little difference as you just have to move your hands. You give me a choice but it's a choice I'm never going to agree to. I won't beg to you, I won't help inflate that already sky high ego of yours. I look up, not much for me to see really than your ass so I narrow my eyes and turn my head to the side again 'NEVER' yt 

Justine: "Really, Jadeywadey?" I scoff at you. "You can't still believe that, can ya? Not now that I've beaten ya AGAIN. Ya STILL gonna claim this is some fluke? That I somehow got lucky? I can do anything I want to ya, any time I wanna do it. Sooner you admit that to yourself... the better we're gonna get along." Still, I know you well enough to know you mean your "NEVER." And it was just as well. I was gonna sit on your face anyway.  Sighing, I sit back, sliding my ass down onto your face. "Oh well... Maybe you'll be more reasonable when you wake up..." My hands now trailing up your belly, my fingers slide up your barely there tits, thumb and index fingers gently pinching and pulling at your nipples... yt 

Jade: You keep talking, deep down I know it wasn't a fluke. Unfortunately I am well aware that you have beaten me twice now, one was one sided and although I deserved to win this one I haven't and that's the fact that matters. I am blinking back tears. You slide back and sit fully on my face now, your weight on my cheek as I have my head turned to the side, all I can see is the wall. Your hands grope up to my breasts and you pinch my nipples, pulling them up and stretching my tits upwards. 'Owww get off my tits you jealous fucking BITCH' I screech angrily. slamming my heels into the grass like a petulant child yt 

Justine: It didn't feel quite right as I sat back... and not that I can hear you shouting, I know you're trying to cheat me out of my rightfully earned reward. Jealous? Of you? A mouthy bitch who talked a good game, but couldn't match her smart mouth with action no matter how hard she tried? Lifting my butt again, I turn my black painted nails into your nipples, tugging up on them HARD now. "You knew what the rules were, Jade!" I hiss, digging my nails in as hard as I can. "Now be a good girl an' take your fuckin' medicine!" yt

Jade: I feel your butt lift and for a second I think you might just be letting me go but any thought of that soon dissolves as you yank on my nipples so hard you earn a loud squeal of pain and a few gasps. I know exactly what you are wanting me to do and the pain in my tit is so intense I have to turn my face upwards 'OK' I gasp breathlessly, face already a little red from the embarassment "you are the hotter girl and I am an Irish white girl slut" yt 

Justine: "Good girl," I smile. "I'll have ya trained yet..." Rocking back, I again bring my ass down on your face, sliding back and forth. Softly at first... But soon I begin to bear down a little harder, enjoying the feel of your nose and your insistent gasps against my cheeks... and other areas. Easing my nails out of your sensitive nipples, my fingers now gently trace cirlces around them... Then, as one hand continues to tease your left breast, my right begins to fingerwalk down your stomach... gradually progress toward your pussy... yt 

Jade: You rock back and for the first time in this match I feel your full weight pushing down on my face and its NOT as position I am enjoying. You grind down and somehow it seems more sensual than last time. It was scary when I knew you wanted to smother me out but you seem to be enjoying yourself and it makes me want to scream with rage. I cant though. Your left hand stays on my breast, working the flesh in your hand. Your right traces down my tummy. I breathe in deeply and I know where you are going but I cant do anything about it yt 

Justine: My eyes flutter closed, my breath catching on a lump in my throat. "See?" I pant, my voice a little huskier than before. "Is that REALLY so bad...? Hmmmm...?" Whether it was because I was lost in the moment, or if it was simply another way I was toying with you was hard to tell, but I pause, as if waiting for an answer that you can't possibly give. "OH!" I finally exclaim, my voice rising in pitch thanks to one particularly urgent gasp on your part. "Silly me! Still..." The fingers of my right hand at last reach their destination, my index finger lightly tracing around your womanhood. "I do know ONE way you can answer..." yt 

Jade: Your ass is humping my face and my body isn't reacting violently as it was before but more urgently. as your finger gets closer to its destination I raise my hips trying to somehow lift them out fo your reach, trying to twist my body left and right because with my hands tied IO really have nothing to stop you, your finger around me but your other hand still working my tit in your hand yt 

Justine: "Is that... ooooohh... an invitation?" I ask, knowing full well it wasn't, but taking it as one regardless. Tracing along your kitty I lift my hand an then smack it down with some force, straight onto your mound. The loud noise sounds so delicious, interrupting the sounds of the birds singing in the garden. Meanwhile, I continue to grind my ass into your face, though I'm trying to be mindful not to do so TOO hard. Don't want you asleep just yet. "Well, Jade?" I gasp, not entirely sure you can hear or understand me. "What have you got to say now? Want me to stop?" My hips roll in a sexy lapdance of a facesit yt

Jade: I am fading fast, I can feel you grinding down hard and I cant stop you, you don't know your own power and soon my vision is blacking out. My body falls flat, not fighting it anymore, breasts bouncing with every movement you make, legs parted arms out wide, Im unconscious and it takes you a few seconds to realise quite what you have done. I don't reply because I cant hear you yt

Justine: I realise you are out cold. I smile, I actually quite like seeing this proud Irish bitch beaten. I stand up and look down, planting my foot between your breasts firmly I stand up and pose to no one inparticular, elbows bent as if Im showing off my muscles. I bend down and grip your kitty firmly, shaking your body side to side watching your hot body roll "Well no tits, looks like you just didnt have enough" I stand off you and see the end of the hose I soaked you with. I push it in your mouth as if it was a sex toy "Night night BITCH"

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
Re: Justine (asianbarbiedoll) vs Jade (jadeyboo)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 08:02:47 AM »
Great match ladies, but looks like someone has to show Jade how it's done!

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 09:15:10 PM »
Great fight you 2, thank you for sharing it with us.  congratulations justine :)

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »
wow, a really close and hot cyber fight- thanks for posting it

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 04:14:16 PM »
Removed for breaking forum rules
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:54:30 PM by BigDevil- »
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito