News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TigressLucie vs Devi (Never Ending Rivalry)

• 7 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
TigressLucie vs Devi (Never Ending Rivalry)
« on: September 12, 2015, 11:30:42 AM »
(Me Devi and TigressLucie are engaged into a sexual rivalry, and we both want to keep it up until one of us will Surrender Totally)

Devi: I am laying on the bed in my room – thinking about Lucie – we challenged each other today – yes a FUCK FIGHT MATCH – “tingle” is the perfect word to explain my feelings now – making myself ready for her - after finishing the breast treatment my right hand slipping towards my smooth cxnt - I stretch out on the bed - my eyes already closed and enjoying the tropical warmth of my already wet cxnt and my naked body – waiting for the doorbell - YT

Lucie: Devi gave me her address and challenged me to a fuckfight today at her home... I am wearing a long black rain coat, belt tied on my hips, black open toes high heels, a bag in my left hand... I have the feeling that it will be a so god and intense match as I am standing in front of her door... Take a big last breath and press my index on the bell... Feel my whole body spasming in anticipation... yt

Devi: my heart starts racing as the doorbell ring - I already struck by a powerful wave of intense hatred and lust as I open the door and confront with the incredibly sensuous presence of an alpha bitch - look at Lucie’s beautiful body, examining every inch of her perfect body and barely suppress a groan of desire and outrage. your body was every bit as gorgeous as mine, almost identical - step aside and let you in - can't even able to speak now - feeling my full body start burning with pure desire - YT

Lucie: Smiling evilly as I see the door finally open and watch you on the other side, all naked and hungry, I can read that into your eyes... I untie my belt and open my rain coat to let you see that I am full naked under it... I step into your house and let my jacket fall on the floor then turn back at you, fully naked, watch you shut the door.. Spread my legs a bit, let you admire my swollen hungry shaved pussy as my eyes are narrowing on every inch of your awesome sexy body, slide the tip of my tongue on my lips in lust and sexual appetite... YT

Devi: GASP – as I see your attitude, already trying to make me horny - “So, what you want to do with me cxnt?” - I ask in a girlish voice, even I come closer to face my amazing rival - stand eye to eye, I am incredibly aware of your magnificent body, aware of the sexual rivalry that already running between us - the two beautiful, sexually voracious cats - our massive tits rose and fell together as our already excited breaths begin to get faster, as our mutual arousal growing each and every moment – my nipples already swelled, getting longer, harder and thicker – feeling some tension in between my thighs – FUCK ---YT

Lucie: I slip my feet of my high heels and kick them away as you come closer..our bodies match perfectly, hear your words and feel a shiver of desire running along my spine, my nipples harden as our tits press together, pancake them softly at first, let each other feel firmness and thickness of nipples.. Feel my hot cxnt tingle and wettening and hiss back sensually right between your lips.. "I want to FUCKFIGHT you...and then OUTFUCK you, BITCH!" Then arch my hips back and thrust forward, bumping our pubic bones together and hold them tight
Lucie: YT

Devi: I shake my torso, my tits jiggling wantonly - “They’re real and I think they might be bigger than yours” hissing in desire and smirking - I can feel the hate and jealousy and rage burning inside me – FUCKKKKKK you already made your move – our pubic zones smash together – first bare cxnt lip to bare cxnt lip touch – OHHHHH – shivering with the imagination of spending hours locked up with this bitch in the most intimate and exciting and dangerous ways possible- YT

Lucie: Feel your firm big tits rolling and rubbing against mine, mmmmm so hard and so good... "Mine are real too and they could crush yours... "snarling right into your mouth defiantly and nastily as I palm your ass with both hands, squeeze it and hold our bare hungry cxnts pressed together... Angle my hips and thrust back and forth, feeling our swollen labia opening and getting ready for the ultimate fuckwar is about to happen... I dart my tongue out and slide it along your lips and whisper.. "So..? Where we fuck it out, hot slut..?" YT

Devi: “Then come on and take a chance, bitch,- let’s play here some – we will go to bed soon ” my body is boiling with heat - my tits are so aroused they almost hurt, nipples are throbbing and seems as hard and sensitive as my clit - The confrontation with Lucie that I had been craving - come so quickly, and I cannot be more delighted – with a little *gasp* I thrust out my pelvis, presenting my hot, naked and smooth cxnt to her equally hot, naked and smooth sex organ - I spread my bare feet, balancing myself and reach for your slick body, placing my hands on your shapely shoulders - smile hungrily “like it SLUT” – YT

Lucie: "Let's have a bit of standing trib, so bitch..." I grab your shoulders with both hands, spread my legs wider, angle our hips to allow our bare naked cxnts to rub together.. I let my body bending back, our tits separate for now , support my weight on your shoulders and....thrust my slit all along yours, feel our swollen wet labia parting and opening together, our inner lips start to ash and grind... Feeling my pussy getting wetter as I can read the lust and fire into your eyes, the same than inside mines... lick my white teeth carnally.. "Try to fuck me if you dare, WHORE..." - YT

Devi: “oh sure – I will” – hissing at the point - placing my hands on your hot shoulders and stepped into my waiting rival, lean back, slanting my pelvis forward, presenting my thick, juicy twats to you - with a powerful thrust of my womanly hips, I mash our hungry cxnts together - slick pussy lips, moistening with lubrication and totally engorged with blood, slap together wetly - I gasp with the incredible erotic shock and moaning joyfully, almost crazy with lust - throwing back my head for a moment to groan with the intense pleasure - my mind explode with the joy of this delicious sexual contact, with the anticipation of the erotic delights to come - “Yes, oh fuck, fuck, yes,”, YT

Lucie: Pressing the side on my feet against yours, force our legs to spread wider, our pussies to grind more and more... feeling our fuckholes rubbing and pressing together, rolling them together and feel your hard erect clit popping out, teasing my huge hard one... I moan primally and lustfully as I stab my clit right back against yours, tip to tip... Holding your shoulders tight, smashing my hips back and forth and ram it out right from the start... both of us want it so bad it is obvious... Groan at you "Come on fucking bitch... harder... I want everything that ou have got, slut !" YT

Devi: WHAT THE HELL - we had just met and already we are sliding and mating our most erotic and pleasurable flesh against and into each other in the most intimate ways possible, meeting and challenging and struggling against each other with the very cores of our beings - I begin to rub and grind my twat with yours, slowly but sensually - release a shuddering gasp as erotic electricity rippling through my delectable body - as raw sensations begin to build in my wet cxnt – I lower my hands, sliding them down your beautiful, sweat-slicked body, until I grasp your clenching, thrusting ass - the position allow me to push my thick, massive tits – and crushing together with yours between our biceps, causing our powerful mammary glands to compress and push forward - hard, throbbing nipples crush directly into each other and send out a blast of electricity that cause me to cry out with short, tight screams – “let’s do it whoreeeeee “ - YT

Lucie: Ohhh fuckk Yeahhh moaning and grunting loud as I feel our tits pancaking and crushing together, hard nipples stabbing tip to tip and bending back into our hot aureoles flesh... One of my hand spank your ass and palm it firmly, hold us tight and keep our pussies grinding close and hard... Rolling hips expertly and make our clits wrapping and stabbing together, feel them throbbing together in lust and pleasure... My other hand slide on your neck, then grab your long black hair, press us forehead to forehead, nose to nose and...spit into your mouth... " You hot fucking slut... I will fuck you right here, right now, laying you in a pool of your own juice, exhausted, defeated..." then kiss you you deep and savagely my long tongue fucking your mouth back and forth, in and out... " Come on, fucking bitch !!"- YT

Devi: Try to stab my hard nipples into your nips - moaning in exquisite pleasure as our struggling nipples start fencing and lock against each other, then slowly crush each other back into the women’s dense tit flesh - large, brown areola squash tight, our knobby ridges fitting together and grinding delectably, sending constant pulses of erotic electricity racing through my perfect, oversexed body – “OH yes , yes and yes – all the night cxnt” - I stifle a groan of sheer joy - the tit to tit contact that I desired - finally joined, and your massive tits feeling every bit as powerful and firm as I had dared hope – I can feel your tits pulsing and throbbing against my own, and with each thrust, I am sure that my tits will explode with pleasure - feeling like my tits are fusing to your matching pair – my nipples are so sensitive, so engorged with sexual power – now I can hear some slurping sounds in between our thighs - YT

Lucie: I feel you focusing on our tits, they are so firm and swollen now, almost painful.. I roll my shoulders side to side and make our tits smacking and slapping each other left and right, hard nipples fencing and bending at each smack, hard nipples fighting with more pain and pleasure... Feeling my blood boiling inside my veins as I am so turned on by this hot fucking bitch.. Yanking your hair harder and slide my hungry tongue all over your face, cover you with my saliva, mark you as mine... Spreading our legs wider, angling my hips , rolling my clit on the base of yours, make them wrapping and yanking together as they are pulsating more and more... " Yeah come on, fucking whore... Give it to me..I want it all.." Then smacking my fuckhole right against yours, popping wet sounds echoing louder into your house as we fuck it out primally -  YT

Devi: our caressing cxnts lubricating even harder in response to the intense sexual pleasure pouring out of our boobs and I am feeling mixed cxnt juice trickle down our inner thighs - we are moving our hips and asses more frantically, sliding and rubbing their moist, slick cxnt lips together, in and out and through each other – start rotating my hips around cxnts, drilling into your twat, struggling to join my body with you totally – I flex my cxnt muscles against yours, sucking hard - Intense sensations burning out of my stroking, caressing genital - matching with you in hunger kiss, exchanging spittle - - panting and gasping with unsuppressed hunger - our eyes locked together in fury and lust – your hair pulling making me hornier - I can feel my throbbing clit growing, swelling out of my cxnt - lean back a bit further and push harder with my ass, trying desperately to work my cxnt into your pussy lips, to spread your twat wider, to bring my burning clit into direct contact with the delicious sex nub lurking inside your fiery sex maw - "YES - GIVE & TAKE BITCH" ---YT

Lucie: Mmmmm feel your pussy contracting and flexing against mine, trying to lock them together... I open m legs wider and flex my own kegals, make our cxnts sucking and pumping each other in a tight LOCK...A vacuum of juice is created between our twat as we share and mix our hot juices, contracting my vagina to pump yours out... Nipples and tits still fighting hard as we lock mouths together, fighting with every inches of our overheated bodies.. my nails sinking into your assflesh, raking your assline as I press our cxnts tighter and harder.. Clits throbbing and spasming together as we fuck it out... Rotate my hips just enough to not break the cxnt lock and yanking your clit with mine...Eyes unblinking sharing pure sexual rage and fire as I hiss into your mouths between sloppy kisses... "MMMm come on fucking whore... Scream for me..Spasm for me..Squirt for ME !!" -  YT

Devi: "Dreams on cxnt" - I spat back - Become a Sex-Crazed animal now - thrust back, panting hard, just as eager to work your cxnt lips apart so that our aching, burning clits could come together in exquisite battle - our hot tits bouncing, jouncing and slapping against each other, to the women’s incredible delight - our pussies slowly flattening against each other with an audible hiss of hot, wet flesh, and spread, opening and sucking to each other - our cxnts lubricated harder and harder as our panting, grinding growing more and more excited, fucking each other to the ultimate, clit to clit contact – our beautiful sensual bodies undulating powerfully, rubbing and grinding and challenging each other in the most sensual ways - I glare at you as I feel your nails on my meaty ass cheek - our inner spite and cat hate surfacing in our beautiful eyes - I can feel our desire to fuck each other, we both can feel our shared desire to fight and fuck each other, to meet sex to sex and body to body, until one of us get crushed in total defeat - panting, groaning, gasping, whimpering with erotic need, I start to pumping and fucking harder and harder, struggling to violate my most hot rival, craving each other’s flesh with an unbelievable mutual hunger - we groaning as one, lost in sheer animal lust, our bodies slowly devouring each other – YT

Lucie: "You are MINE, fucking cxnt !" I hiss in pure sexual rage as you spit back at my face.. both trading hot spits loads and insults as we are fucking like two voracious sexbeasts who need to destroy each other sexually .. Slipping and fucking noises of our wet bodies echoing into the house, air start to be intoxicated by our strong alpha cxnts scents and overheated bodies hot perfumes... No one of us is a nice and cute woman anymore.. Just two sexual predators who are fucking it out as nastily and wild as possible..Tits bouncing, bumping, slapping and smacking hard together, getting red from friction and slaps as no one of us back down.... We are both increasing the pace and power of that awesome fuckfight... We met few mins ago, still standing in your entrance, but we are fucking each other like there is no tomorrow... Eyes glaring at yours hatefully and viciously as I hump my clit right against yours, tip to tip, feel them so hard... want to make yours explode.. holding your hair and ass tighter... Make you feel my lust and desire to dominate you...grunting louder and more primmaly...cxnts and fuckholes locked till one of us will be unable to cum anymore..Only way to settlle thjat between us, we both know it... YT

Devi: Move my head for a vicious kiss, spreading my open hands on your rippling, rounded ass, and our mouths locked together in continuous sucking, eating and licking kisses – Till now we can’t able to get enough of each other, and each kiss exchanging feminine spit and sending molten heat coursing through our bodies into our battling crotches. We continued to move together, rubbing, writhing, bare flesh to bare flesh, bodies sliding in the hot sweat, massive tits crushing and rolling, throbbing with pleasure, struggling to squash each other down, both stimulating and arousing the other to higher and higher levels of desire. Our moans and sighs of lustful joy mixing and echoing in the vast room - "FUCK YOU LUCIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" - YT

Lucie: Trails of saliva are linking our lips, both locked in a wild sloppy kiss, we try to keep our eyes wide open, unblinking, sharing pure sexual fire and defiance.. Expert long tongues are flicking, wrapping, fencing and wrestling together.. Sometimes I tongue fuck your mouth nastily, and then few seconds later I suck and pump your tongue deep inside my mouth... legs and thighs spread wider as we arch pelvis and start to rotate hips, our swollen labia connect and start to grind together, opening them and exposing each other fuckholes.. i stand on tip toes and grind your pussy up and down, one hand on your ass, squeezing and massaging your firm sexy buttocks, my other hand on your neck, yanking your hair to keep us locked in the most intense kissfight we can have. Two voracious sexual fighters are locked together in a primal fuckwar.. Sweats are covering our bodies are we are fighting since few minutes, salivas slide down along our chins and our pressed tits.. Erect nipples fencing and stabbing between our pancaked tits as we are still stand tribbing... my nails rubbing along your assline as I squeeze tighter, humping my hard alpha clit right against yours, primal and guttural moans echoing between our locked mouths... "FUCK YOU DEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" -  YT

Devi: For the next several minutes, two savage and sex crazed women writhed into each other arms in ecstasy, grinding our ripe, sweat soaked bodies into each other with all of our strength, beautiful limbs thrashing and tits bouncing furiously, boiling Pre-orgasmic hot cum squeezing out from our locked pussies, soaking our pussies and the soft flesh of our inner thighs before trickling down to moisten the ground on which we are battling. We slapping our smooth mounds into each other , humping rhythmically, copying each other moves, each trying to force every orgasm that she could out of her enemy. We screaming in concert, our howls of joy slowly turning into gasps of aroused passion. "GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE - YOU FUCKING WHORE" - Our kisses become more and more nasty and vicious each and every moment. Even we started tongue fucking each other, our fuck hole Welded together --- "OH MY FUCKING GOD" MY body is on fire - YT

Lucie: Our legs and knees are trambling under the tension and the awesome pleasure of the fuckfight, but we don't slow down or back down.. We still increasing the fucking pace, holding each other tight with both hands, holding balance to keep stand fucking each other as wild as possible, spreading legs wider, our inner thighs are covered by our hot juices... I arch my pelvis more and slam it back and forth, wet and hot fucking noises echoing into the full house, primal strong scent of our alpha cxnts are invading the air and our nostrils, driving us crazy by lust and desire to outfuck each other... Both of us can feel the first orgasm of this marathon fuckwar building more and more inside our overheated bodies... Mouths opening wider and sealing lips together as we furiously kissing each other like there is nothing else in the world, tongues slapping, fighting and sucking each other, eyes still wide open as our screams echoes into our locked mouths. "I WILL FUCK YOU RAW - YOU NASTY FUCKING SLUT !!"Grinding and slamming my fuckhole against yours.. My long clit sliding and rubing along yours to full lenght, base to tip, yanking them together harder... "CUM FOR ME YOU HOT FUCKING BITCHHHH !!!!!" - YT

Devi: Struggling toe to toe, both standing on the ground, the heat between our writhing & rippling bodies building, our shared sweat glistening on our skin, scenting the battle, slicking our firm flesh. The tension in our cxnts growing unbearably, our curses and snarls and gasps became more pronounced as I try to turn our bodies to push you back towards the wall and feeling you fight back to maintain your place. Our hot, hungry cxnts slapping together, both crying out with animal lust. We rubbed our mounds together viciously, groaning with pleasure in that process as both feeling the slick flesh of our aching cxnts flicking tantalizingly at each other. Our nipples are totally fused, piercing each other, pushing each other deep into our dense tit flesh, naked cxnt to naked cxnt and clit to clit and tit to tit making both of us wild animals, “Dreams on - you WHORE” Crying out with Raw Desire, Twining my thrashing, stroking legs with your beautiful limbs to distract your body balance, Tightening my embrace “YOU ARE MINE LUCIE – ALL MINE – SLUTTTTTTTTT”--- YT

Lucie: We hardly keep balance as you try to push us back on the wall, legs trembling and shaking under pleasure, and then you push me harder, my back hitting the wall, I watch at you with a carnal smile and spit on your face, lap it hungrily and cover you with my saliva....mark you as mine... As I am pressed between you and the wall, I lift one leg and hook it around your thigh, force them to spread wider and lift my self against you, arms wrapping around your body... I ram and smack my cxnt mercilessly against yours, arching and thrusting my pelvis to grind our fuckholes and clits together... My left foot is tip toe on the floor, scratching and stroking your toes with mine, trying to arouse every inch of your body with my counterpart.. After licking your face voraciously, my tongue slide deep again into your mouth and kiss you wild... Primal grunts echoing louder, screams or pure passion and sexual raw pleasure are louder too... tightening my arms around you and crush your tits against mine...Both can feel power, fire and sexual energy emanating from our locked cxnts... I arch my hips and bump my fuckhole hard against yours, shake my clit against yours, yank them together  "You are fucking MINE DEVI !!! I AM THE ALPHA HERE !!! CUMM FOR ME !!!" -  YT

Devi: “Fucking whore” - I groaned at my enemy. We are nose to nose, forehead to forehead, our hair cascading down either side of our faces and our shoulders. We are squeezing with all of our strength, our hot breath mixing as we panting into each other’s face, eyes tightly closed as we straining against each other. Both struggling to breathe as we continuing our sexual duel. Working our tits together, rubbing our burning breasts around and around our pulsing nipples, using our rippling backs to drive our burning tits against each other. We working our swollen tits hard together, our throbbing chests one mass of pleasure, both trying to conquer her foe’s massive mammaries with her own. As we fight, relaxed the pressure on each other a bit, making it slightly easier and enjoying when you spit and lick – OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK again we are ON (obviously you lead this time with another tight embrace) - Our burning breasts start rolling and rubbing and feed the incredible heat between our legs. Our hot thighs slid in delightful friction and, almost unconsciously, we both begin to spread our legs. Toe to toe and thigh to thigh. We the two women soon found our hot crotches rubbing and grinding full on. Our incredible bodies joined together in one hard, undulating grind. From toe to tit, our incredible bodies rubbed and slid, every inch of naked flesh alive with sensation. We panted harder and faster, our hearts pounding with unbelievable lust and excitement. -  YT

TO BE CONTINUED ... 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:32:03 AM by Devi2014 »

nfsalfight

Re: TigressLucie vs Devi (Never Ending Rivalry)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 08:11:06 AM »
same ... shame

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 07:24:55 PM »
Devi - thanks for posting this.   It's a good match so far and I'm wondering how much the two of you can take.    I know how sensual Lucie is, so you have picked one of the best possible opponents. 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 02:04:29 PM »
An awesome fight :)
Loved it till now :)
Hoping to read the remaining part soon and i vouch for DEVI ;)

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 06:36:26 AM »
Nice fight so far Devi
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 09:13:20 AM »
Devi totally ROCKED!

nfsalfight

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 12:06:58 PM »
when you two going to finish your match bitches ?

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 09:33:10 AM »
when you two going to finish your match bitches ?

This will be unfinished for sure