News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watcher tournament Round 2 Story: Rachael Leigh Cook vs. Kristin Kreuk

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
post a picture
{alt}
hosting image
The Locker room had a rematch of a fight from years ago.  Both grew as fighters Rachael was better than ever but Kristin was in a new class.  They fought with respect and were friends after their first fight and both shook hands before this fight.

“So I’m not going to get sexual in this fight this isn’t like the last one.  I know how to win now.”

“Kristin what we did was awesome.  We both loved it and it was a terrific fight but we aren’t doing that again.”

“It is the kind of thing which you do in your 20s… We are.. You got hotter and its weird.”

“You haven’t aged and it’s amazing but yes we don’t have to do… We fight to win and lets try to keep our clothes on.”

“I honestly never thought we’d ever fight again but here we are.”

“Here we are.”

It was clear that neither actually wanted to fight.  Their first fight was sensual in nature and it was one of the few times in her life that Kristin fought like that.  Because of the way they fought she was shocked she won but as amazing as she thought Rachael was she wasn’t about to let this fight slip into a category she was uncomfortable in.

Rachael thought the world of Kristin.  After the fight they did …. Things.  She watched as Kristin grew into a role she knew she should have always had.  The woman to beat, when she heard about the first fight with Alona Tal she sat back and wondered how the fight went.  She knew Alona and until she heard they fought she thought Kristin was damn near unbeatable but Alona was a ‘I never thought of her’ She watched most of the second but walked away and just wanted to know the winner.

Knowing Kristin and Alona split wins sounded right knowing both cheated to get their wins didn’t.  Nobody knew who could win that fight and as she put her fists up she hoped she had enough skill to stop Kristin so nobody would ever know who was the better fighter of Kristin Kreuk and Alona Tal.

Kristin watched Rachael close her fists, the stance was orthodox and very tight.  She had improved on that from all her fights and it showed.  Cook was closer to the levels of the best fighters all it took was an action oriented role and tighten the body.  That was the true difference of Cook and Hewitt.  Why Rachael Leigh Cook was here and Jennifer Love Hewitt was not.

Rachael tried a jab but it was knocked away and Kristin seemed to lean back further.  She decided to try a right but Kristin caught the wrist twisted it and shifted her hips and flipped Rachael.

Rachael got up right away and Kreuk was in another stance and hit her with a jab and a kick to her front leg.  She was so comfortable at this time with that kind of fight.  How did Appleby have luck fighting her.

Rachael went for a takedown but Kreuk got her hands on the back of Rachael’s head and pushed down and escaped to her right.

Kristin had to reset herself Rachael’s skills had improved she was barely able to escape from that take down.

Rachael had to regroup herself her goal had been to get inside and take Kristin down.  Use her hair to keep her there.  She didn’t want to do a lot of standing and trading as she knew the styles Kreuk could use far outweighed what she could use.

She tried a jab but Kristin moved inside of the punch and the movement switched her to south paw where she hit a left cross and a jab that was backing Cook up when the left shin came up hitting the side of Rachael’s breast and putting her down.  She got up quick and fired two quick punches but Kristin Kreuk bounced back and was bouncing from foot to foot

The stance she got in was her left leg forward and her back leg had her heel up and her hands were both up in the air opened up.  Rachael recongized it from Krav Maga training.  This was a message to Alona Tal a Krav Maga practioner.

Rachael had an idea “So I’ve no desire to have my groin attacked.”

“I don’t do those unless a fight gets crazy…”  Rachael jumped into a right which made Kristin back up. 

The punch was missed but it allowed Cook to really drive forward and get her shoulder onto Kristin’s left thigh.  She quickly got her arms wrapped around both legs and twisted her body to her right Kristin’s left taking the Canadian down.

She hit a punch to the stomach with her right and then with her left she got a hold of Kreuks hair and hauled back.  A slap to the tit with her right and three slaps to the face and Rachael Leigh Cook would not let go of Kristins hair.  It helped her with control of this position.

Kristin grabbed one of Rachael’s tits and gave it enough of a squeeze to loosen the grip on her hair.  She tucked her head and pulled away but as she got on her knees Rachael Leigh Cook got on her back and wrapped her arms around Kreuk’s waist.  “That’s the real difference of you and Alona you know… You have had catfights and will go for a tit.”

“Glad you know that I’m the better woman.”

There was a pause in the fighting and Rachael thought about the debates she had with friends on the subject of Alona vs Kristin.  That was her point but the counter point was ‘how long does it take to have that skill.  Alona would end Kristin.’

“the confusion around you two is something I’m sorry hope stays forever.”

“Why”  Kristin broke Rachael’s grip and when she went to reverse she felt Cook stand up and back away.

Kristin got up a little angrier.  “Why don’t you want us to settle it.”

Rachael Leigh Cook started to cry “Because it isn’t like me and Jennifer, when you two settle up you can’t stop the other without STOPPING the other!”

Kreuk exploded, running forward firing hard lefts and rights backing Cook up more and more.  Rachael Leigh Cook was in the shower and had her face busted up when Kristin screamed “I’ll stop that blonde bitch just like this.” She jumped in the air and a split second before her knee knocked out Rachael she realized what she was doing

She lost her temper at Rachael and after knocking her out she waited and apologized “I’m sorry Rachael so sorry but Alona… Alona… I have to go.”

A bloodied Rachael Leigh cook put her hand up “Stop.”  She got up and hugged Kristin Kreuk and whispered something in her ear and both started to giggle.

“It was a fun night.”  The meek Kristin Kreuk said and then Rachael Leigh Cook raised the hand of Kristin Kreuk

“Alona Tal this is your destruction right here.”