News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women talking about their fights.

• 26 Replies

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
Re: Women talking about their fights.
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 12:21:06 AM »
Start with a friendly discussion, buy me a drink, then confidently ask.  You have to bring down our creep-guard first.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 10:15:58 AM »
Start with a friendly discussion, buy me a drink, then confidently ask.  You have to bring down our creep-guard first.

Sounds like a nice idea, were it not for the caveat that plenty of websites promote the idea that buying a drink for a woman automatically equals sex, so, maybe staying a gent long term should disengage said creep guard.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2018, 05:49:54 AM »
I personally have lacked the courage ask, but it has strangely enough come up many times completely naturally.  I have of course tried to pay attention to how it comes up.  It appears to me the number one thing that causes the subject to spin up is somebody says something like "I saw this crazy catfight the other day..." followed by the briefest of details.  In a predominently female or evenly mixed group usually the women seem to talk about it more, fights they have had or fights they have seen, especially if they compare to the "crazy catfight".  The guys usually are completely silent unless it is an all guy group.  Then they talk about it more in general terms.  "Oh yah... I have seen a few crazy ones at ________ bar" with almost no details at all.  The only way it has seemed to work one on one (me and a lady) is when I am kind of naturally talking about recent stuff and I mention my wife arguing with her sister or business partner.  For some reason some women seem to want to one up this conversation.  "Oh yah, my sister and I used to fight all the time.  We'd end up all scratched and bruised going to school the next day.  One time she almost sent me to the hospital..."  No idea what causes that.  Maybe they are trying to impress me?  Not sure.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »

I agree with GrasslandProduction, if a girl has worked in a strip club long enough she has seen a couple of fights, when I use to go regularly I use to hear about girls getting into it, from time to time.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 10:22:11 PM »
Two friends of mine and I entered a public high school, all three of us came from a private middle school (where we lived there was no private highschool). One week in the public highschool, a weird Latino guy approached us at lunchtime and asked us if we had any catfights, and if we had one, he asked us if we could tell him about it, we all told him that Of course No, then the weird guy warned us to be careful about the tomboy girls, especially the Latinas and the blacks
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:31 AM »
Me too Lucky, loved my aunts.  have asked two women directly and one from just listening.  Got one no, one wrestled her brothers and three tore off a shirt.  No details, oh well

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 07:00:49 AM »
I love this topic! I was wanting to ask something like this actually...

I was actually trying to play with this topic the other day at work, there is a couple girls and I heard rumor of them having a fight after work a few years ago (just before I was there). I felt there was a chance to get one of the girls who is respectfully kind to me, to say something about it in conversation but it slipped quickly away from me, and I had to let it go... because I would have been “reaching” too far.

Wifey has been in face to face battles... no physical fights though( would rather keep it that way...). She mentions a little when some sort of fight topic presents itself. But casually I try not to bring topics up too often... maybe some understand what I mean. Seems like she and her friends before have visioned a fight or two between the wife and another colleague... go figure I wasn’t there, but would hear playful highlights from it randomly later... just enough to know they all playfully talked as a group.

Honestly that’s hot as hell by itself in some weird way... you guys have any thoughts there?

Anyone else have success getting a girl to talk about her fights? Or any tricky ways to help it come up?

What did you hear rumor wise? Hear much detail about anything that may have occurred at the time? I'd guess whatever happened if it did wasn't a huge enough issue to carry over now since they still work together, although you could tell more from how they interact than I could obviously.

My gf has had a few short spontaneous fights in her school days when younger, and kinda finds it a little weird to bring that up in a fetishy way, though entertains things otherwise within my interest. We played around a bit once with a rivalry she had with a girl at college a few years ago to that end, although nothing ever happened between them.

Over the years wife did meet other women in private with other women.  Thankfully she told me about those experiences.  Some do, some don't share with their significant others for whatever reason,  perhaps fearing judgement or lack of discretion from their partner.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:01:55 AM by rocknrick22 »

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2021, 10:03:08 PM »
Don't ask about real fights first.  Tell her you saw a woman in the grocery store who would be a good fight matchup with her, and see what she says.

Agree with this hundred percent.  talk about watching wrestling or hearing another woman talk about being in a fight then ask the question to the woman you are talking to.  If you immediately ask out of nowhere it does seem odd to the woman.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline watchembox

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2021, 09:10:31 AM »
My ex told me she had a fantasy of doing her best friend and me joining in, then asked me my fantasy. Her wrestling her best friend was my reply, best answer ever as both happened.

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2021, 09:17:03 AM »
holly from catfight angels is back in the scene and is on twitter can someone make a post. I am new to this and do not know how to make an topic post.

DottiD

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2021, 01:59:05 PM »
As for talking about our real fights or even arranged rule matches, try to understand something , it starts with YOU. It is not that we won’t or do not like to, t is what happens as we do or after, he constant barrage of Q & A can make a woman feel like we are on 60 minutes or a talk show.
we mostly do not relive our fights cause it is a side of us we reached out of anger or being pushed to far, women do not “like to fight” just to fight, i know it is a catch 22 kind of thing , we come here to write, chat, cyber but it is not real, so we aren’t exposing that savage inner side we do our best to bury in every day real life.

as for openly grabbing a coffee and asking us, “so nice day can you tell me about your last catfight who won what did she do to you/“, your asking us to relive a moment in time we lost control, we weren’t ourselves or our best, another part to that when you guys ask us that stuff we see the boyish bright light in your eyes and over excitement, it is a level of maturity to it and getting openly excited about it to the point you all squirm and your faces turn to a smiling devious glow it really does nothing for us. Try to approach it as a normal question without looking like your about to whip it out and stroke away , Also once we start to tell you let us finish telling you what we want and think is relative or important to the story, then STOP asking it is not 100 questions time, just my side of it.

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2021, 12:39:31 AM »
Thanks Dottie for the insight. That's great info.