News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19

• 32 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 02:01:20 AM »
Quoting Rocky uh?

And Rocky lost the first fight against Apollo!!!!!

Rocky III, dork.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 03:24:09 AM »
Hey! what is with the name calling ò_ó

So you're denying being a slut?? ^^

Offline Kim19

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 03:51:16 AM »
Quoting Rocky uh?

And Rocky lost the first fight against Apollo!!!!!

Rocky III, dork.

Hey fart face....you don't know you're rocky history Mish...Rocky lost to Apollo Creed in Rocky I ( I wasn't sure so I googled it lol  :P )
Anyway it will be Rocky XXXVVII  in the park Mish!!! (can somebody old like Ewa tell us what numeric number these Roman figures are? because we young people don't know that anymore  :P  )

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 07:58:07 AM »
My bet goes to Kim, being the only one out of the two I have tangled with *dons my cheerleader uniform, regrettably a size too small after two post high school years of partying(

Give me a *k*....give me a *I*....give me a *M*.....

Come on Kim.....go get her!!!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 11:51:38 AM »
Hey fart face....you don't know you're rocky history Mish...Rocky lost to Apollo Creed in Rocky I ( I wasn't sure so I googled it lol  :P )
Anyway it will be Rocky XXXVVII  in the park Mish!!! (can somebody old like Ewa tell us what numeric number these Roman figures are? because we young people don't know that anymore  :P  )

You fucking dumb fuck fuck!! First off, I'm not old... Second off, you can't have VV in Roman numerals, because that's two 5's. So I'm going to add 'illiterate' to your title, to make it 'you fucking illiterate dumb fuck fuck'.

Offline Kim19

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 01:31:04 AM »

You fucking dumb fuck fuck!! First off, I'm not old... Second off, you can't have VV in Roman numerals, because that's two 5's. So I'm going to add 'illiterate' to your title, to make it 'you fucking illiterate dumb fuck fuck'.

That's why we're asking you that stuff from way before, they don't teach that stuff anymore!!!!!  :P

Offline Kim19

Re: Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19..updated with part 2
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 01:48:15 AM »
Ok folks, this is part 2:

Kim19jung:
As I walk away, I look at Emily and her MINIONS: Ewa, Natalia, Leslie, Pixie, Kaaterin, Barbara, and many others of that gang look at me as they see me out from the porch ….as if I was from another planet or something as Emily throws me out…some guys giving me the thumbs up though, The Quarterback looks at me with a big smile and he bites his lower lip as he mimic’s a gesture that says “CALL ME” …..some girls like Justine and guys that are outside smoking saying ”you got her girl, you won” and then this bitch Nikki saying with an amused smile  as I go past her in the driveway of the house…”she whooped your tiny ass, you lost you Asian fuck”….and I just show her my middle finger to say “FUCK YOU” as I get out of the house finishing my text message and heading for my car right away… I open the trunk and slip on some flops I have there luckily and I head a few miles away to that park where I am sure no one will stop us from fighting until I knock you out…this place well know when we were young for kids going there to settle their feuds and fight it out after school…

This time it’s gonna be a serious fight..I am fully intending on settling this, on finishing this, you have been a thorn in my side all my life, since I am 6 years old and it’s going to come to an end tonight, it is going to be the end of that feud between us….my clothes are wet, I smell like daiquiri, I get to the rendezvous point and I know you know where it is since we both were there a few years ago as we traded fisticuffs back then, before someone broke us apart, my nose bloody, we never got the chance to finish this back then but tonight we will…I swear that…I am almost crying out of rage….so angry, so pissed, thinking this is it…I then see lights in between the trees, knowing someone is parking her car in the parking lot…..yt

Mishrocks95:
I slide the iPhone back into my pocket, knowing my response will both delight and enrage you.  Kreuser Park---THAT sure brings back memories.  I remember that wild fistfight we had when we younger---good thing that got broken up too---good thing for you, that is.  Leaving the bathroom, I say my goodbyes, thanking Emily for inviting me and apologizing, and looking for Marissa, who has my car keys.  The guys swarm around again---You kicked her ASS, Mish!  and Keep your hands up higher next time pepper me as I make my way through the crowd.  Marissa gives me a look---she knows exactly what's about to happen---just intuition, but she knows us both, and it's clear to her that whatever was started tonight will also be finished.

It's a short drive to the park, and I cruise in with the hi-beams on---there's only one other car in the lot---a Hyundai, of course.  Parking, I kill the engine, and then remove my rings, placing them in the glove compartment.  I run a brush through my hair quickly, wincing a bit because of the catty little hairpulling tantrum you had.  I unwrap a piece of sugarless HubbaBubba and pop it in my mouth, and then, placing only the car key in my pocket, I leave the car and follow the path to the clearing that I know oh so well.  I stop at the crest of the hill.   A moderate size clearing below, grassy, bordered by woods on two sides, a mulched planting area on a third, and a small brook in the rear.  You'd need to know it was here---

the path ends and you have to travel through a little wooded patch to get here.  It's almost a full moon, and with no clouds, the orbiting satellite bathes the area in a bright blue light.  I scan, and see someone---you of course---pacing, impatiently waiting for me, now and then looking up to the top of the hill.  Even at this distance, I can tell that our eyes have met---and they're locked on.  I descend the hill and make my way to the grassy part...my mouth is dry---the Hubba Bubba helps keep it moist, though, and I feel my heart pounding.  I've waited more than half my life for this chance---and I approach with a mixture of excitement and fear.  yt

Kim19jung:
Your text was clear, it seems we both want this, I am somewhat surprised you will do this, always thought of you as a coward, when we fought here years ago, you had your gang with you and we had agreed on one friend and you had many people present just in case to have your back and many of your friends intervened, getting me off you a few times on the ground and that’s when you suckered punched me in the nose and bloodied it when people were breaking us apart….I am patiently waiting for you, I know it is you when I see the lights of the car…..I lost my earring earlier in the fight at  the rich brat’s mansion and as I see you coming down the hill, I kick my flops to go barefoot….my eyes locked on you…I start to unbutton my blouse or what’s left of it and I roughly take it up to the sides…this is not a fight between teens now with horny 16 yo watching, this is woman vs. woman or I should say woman (me) to fucking ugly looking/piss smelling/sloppy second/diesel smelling hair/scum of the earth stupid skank (YOU MISH) and I now stand only with my bra and short skirt….

My white lace bra, 34B tits barely hidden underneath the bra, standing high and proud on my chest, my thick puffed nipples with half dollar size and puffy tips areolas sticking through the soft fabric of the bra….my tiny size 5 feet on the slightly dusty sparsely growing grass….my upper body sporting some red welts at the ribs from your earlier punches…. But this time I am ready to take you on and finish this….”COME ON FUCKING BITCH, GET HERE ALREADY AND FIGHT ME ONCE AND FOR ALL..FUCKING COWARD…..” YT

mishrocks95:
As I make my way down the small hill, I see you start to get ready---kicking off your Wal-Mart 99-cent flip-flops and unbuttoning your Good Will top, tossing it to the side.  Looking objectively at you as I near, you, standing barefoot only in your bra and a short skirt, you aged well---your body appears tight and fit, and I can obviously tell you're pretty serious about your workouts.  I enter the grassy area, eyes still locked on yours, chewing my Hubba Bubba.  Slowing my stride, but still moving, I kick off one Chuck Taylor, then the other.  Still walking, I peel off my top and toss it over onto the mulch.  But I don’t stop there, bitch.  I am proud of this little bangin' body.  My thumb goes to my waistband,

and I slip the top button through its hole, then follow down with the other ones.  Slowing, I allow the shorts to simply slide down my legs, collecting in a small pool at my feet, and I step out of them, grabbing them with my toes and tossing them to the side too.  There, facing you, donned in only my bright red lacey bra and matching panties, I run a hand through my long chestnut brown hair and stretch for a moment.  Arms out to the side, small circles with my shoulders, and then I place my hands on my hips, never breaking eye contact.  "Anything you want to say, slut before we start?  Namely, what CAN'T I do to you?"  yt

Kim19jung:
I tie my pony tail together with an elastic band to get my hair out of my face…. watch you as you start to get your clothes off, obviously a very natural gesture for you as I know half the football team that was present there is familiar with your body either through you hiding in their locker rooms or through the ticket dispenser at the door of your dorm room, you know those tickets to give out at the meat counter for your number when you wait for service….and certainly not scared of facing you like this, my only fears are to get a disease or get dirty but I am already dirty thanks to you and your drink that you threw at me at the mansion ….so I just wiggle out of my skirt and step out of it to throw it to the side also…..

I then stand there, arms folded, looking at you stretch as if this is the fucking UFC fight night…”why the fuck are you stalling you bitch?...” I say as you talk about rules or something…and then I add ”this is a fight….bitch...a fight is a fight…this is over when it’s settled….believe me...you will know when I am done with you” and with that I start to circle slowly, hands up, fists balled, tiny hands forming little round fists almost with my pink painted fingernails, same as my toes…soles of my feet now dusty and slightly dirty from sliding on the grass with the sun setting earlier, a thin layer of wetness on the sparsely grassed clearing….. my chin tucked to my chest… showing you I am ready to fight….my long dark hair behind me and now tied into a tight pony tail….yt

Mishrocks95:
I smirk as you wiggle out of your skirt---well, not wiggle really, PRY yourself out is probably more accurate---wondering if I should get you a shoe-horn---or maybe some baby oil or something---to help you get that skirt off.  "Maybe just one trip up in the dining hall from now on, Kimmy..." I offer, trying my hardest to keep my smirk from breaking into a smile.  Watching me stretch a bit, your arms folded impatiently, you toss off taunts and threats at me, accusing me of stalling, and then refusing to indicate whether there were any rules to this battle.  Fine, Kim, just continue being the mega-menstrual bitch that you are---it will make it much easier for me to destroy someone who rejects all notions of civility.  

Your hands go up and you adopt a fighting stance, slowly starting to circle me, and I do the same---hands up, semi-fisted, knees bent.  We've fought before---I know of your martial arts background---I know how brutal you can be---you'll do anything---ANYTHING---to win.  And girls who have lost to you---well, you can take one look at them, even a month after the fight, and know that they've been in a fight with you.  I know---you are one...tough...bitch.  But then again, so am I.  As usually the smaller of the girls fighting, I've had to become more creative and faster if I want to win.  And I want to win!  Subtly chewing my gum, I blow a little bubble as we approach each other cautiously, fists ready, my 32C's bouncing a bit as I keep my body moving.

Closing in, now only a few feet separating us, I step in quickly, both hands firing out and forward---waiting for you to respond---just checking, testing you, as I pull them back quickly, making no contact with you---yet.  Yt

Kim19jung:
We both start to circle each other, fists raised and the lighting of the full moon allows us good vision and I remember that fight still a few years ago and the bloody nose you had given me then…I remember the thunder in your fists…..I also know and have seen you fight here and elsewhere and you’re a bitch clearly in a fight….but so am I and finally we will settle this feud between us, I will finally get the hurt you with no one intervening here…..my toned legs are tensing up, calves bulging, quads tensing up as we move around slowly….I back off one step when you feint….

Then I come back, circling patiently but really keeping my eyes on you…..weary of you and some tricks…. Then I snap a left jab aimed at your face and I dart back right away…back pedaling some….and then I circle you patiently…. My hands bob and weave some, my chin is tucked to my chest… left foot leading, elbows tight to my body….hands feinting…my left foot lifts up in the air slightly to show I will kick probably and then my left comes again with a straight shot aimed at your face….trying to leverage the kick feint…my right hook coming right away for your left cheek yt

mishrocks95
You step back at the feint
You step back at the feint, looking a little perturbed that I started out playing a bit.  Your anger seems to give you focus.  You step back in, resuming your circling---I watch your hands and feet---you're as dangerous with your kicks as you are with your hits,  I watch you bob and weave, trying to draw me in...your foot starting to rise---slightly and slowly---I eye it, but---you wouldn't be so blatant, I think.  And as I try and analyze your moves, like lightning, your left fist flies out, straight as an arrow, knuckles targeting my face.  I try and dodge, moving my head to left---mistake, as your right hook arcs in and tags my cheek, snapping my head to the right.  I manage to remain in place, wincing a bit at impact, but taking advantage of your 1-2 combination, both hands out and away from your body, so I step in, leading with my right foot, right hand blazing at you, hoping I can slam my fist into your left side, maybe bruise a rib or two if I'm lucky.  Yt

Kim19jung:
It seems my initial attack is fruitful as my feint with my left kick, my annoying left jab and then that right hook that connects hard with the side of your face with a thundering but satisfying impact at my knuckles and then your face that snaps to the side is a sight to see…but your feet don’t even move as you take my shot to the face and you come right back as you step inside me with a huge right at my ribs…my left elbow too late to get down to block the punch and I wince in pain, my left hand slightly down…ughhhh..a small grunt escaping my pursed lips….I feel the hard impact of your little fist on my ribs…it hurts but I know it will hurt tonight and….

My pony tail flies and whips as your punch lands but my right fist is gone flying too though as you step into me and I aim it at your belly and then my left hand still low comes up from the low position it had when I failed to block your rib shot …into an uppercut aimed at your chin or mouth area as you step inside me and I stand my ground too, ready to go toe to toe with you as we’re both eager to fight it out right here…right there yt

Mishrocks95:
Loving the feel of my fist slamming into your side, able to feel my knuckles against your ribs, I am rewarded with a barely inaudible grunt that escapes your lips---my indication that the punch did as it was intended to do.  But I've fought you enough to know that a shot in the first couple of moves during a fight with you is no harbinger of things to come.  You're way too tough for that, and for every move or plan I think of to attack you with, you're usually even a step ahead of that.  So, I have no delusions that you won't respond immediately to this shot, and of course I'm right.  So, I stay close, releasing my fist into you, and stepping in even more, our bodies inches apart.  My right hand pulling back from you now, my left locked and loaded, ready to fire.  

But I have no time to use it---like lightning, as if the shot to your ribs had been merely a mosquito landing on you, you roar back---your right fist comes straight ahead at my belly--the landing is solid and accurate, but our proximity to each other hadn't given you too much range of motion, so although it lands, it almost feels like more of a push than a punch.  But you're always full of tricks, and just as the right lands, your left roars up from below, sailing through the small space between our bodies, brushing against my arms on its way to my chin.  Thank God it brushed against my arms, which possibly slowed it; even with that interference, your left snaps my head up and back, my teeth clattering together at the impact.

That one hurt, dammit, but I try to keep the pain under wraps---I can't let you think you've already started to do damage.  The uppercut makes me move back a bit---not by choice---and I try to respond quickly.  As you've just shot out both of your arms, you'll need a few second to regroup, so my left flies out, arcing in from the side, trying to draw your guard that way, while my right also moves out, but I try to bring it around your head instead, to the back of your neck, drawing you in, wanting to bend you a bit and jack my right knee up in the process, hoping the quick move from boxing to---well, whatever this is, will catch you off guard.  yt

fKim19jung:
The butterflies I had in my stomach are gone, those butterflies and that nervous energy and anxiety almost prior to this and the shaking almost of my hands and the pounding of my heart back at the mansion, in front of everyone and driving here, waiting for you here in the secluded woods of the big empty park…all that is gone, there is just me and you...childhood rivals, bitter rivals in high school and now in college….always hated each other’s guts to the core…..  My right hand tags your tummy, I can feel the abs as my tiny knuckles hit your flesh but mostly muscles and my left hand is almost scott’s free to your chin except for a little graze at your arm and I see your head snap high and your hair flying some….and you go back a bit and create some separation but not a lot

as my head ducks in reflex with my head turning left as I see your left hand fly high…and then your right hand grabs at the back of my neck….I am tricked by your move as you grab with both your hands the back of my neck…my arms come back in front of me as I want to fire with both of them on your open torso now, feeling I might have an opportunity….But your knee is up and even if it slightly grazes my left forearm on it’s way up…. it still tags me hard just under the chest…ughhhh…..my feet stumble and I can feel the hard knee, my eyes shutting from the pain for  half a second…

it hurts, but I try to forget the pain and the hard breathing you instantly created but the opportunity is still there for me with you open like that and my right fist flies out for your left tit area…a short hook aimed at your nipple area that my squinting eyes form the pain see with my head still slightly down…..my right then still slightly inside of you comes up for a short but hopefully on target uppercut for your vulnerable chin...doubling up the right hand to mix things up…..trying to misguide you and also because  my left forearm is between us ready to block any other knee attempts and I try to straighten my neck and upper body…my forehead leading
forward towards your face to stay close….my breathing is hard, my ribs and stomach hurting but I keep pressing, as I always knew that a real fight with you would be like this….YT

Mishrocks95:
As you focus on my left arcing in from the side, I am able to bring my right up and  curl my fingers around the back of your neck, taking advantage of the feint, and pull you closer and down---certainly not doubled over---your abs are too strong for only my right hand to bring you down that far---but enough so that your chest is taking up the small space between our bodies, and enough so that as my knee roars up, brushing by your left forearm, it nicely slams into your tummy, right below your ribs.  My left drops back down, ready to be the number 2 in a 1-2 combination.  As my knee connects, I feel your body shudder at the impact, and you stumble a bit.  Your breath shoots out---some anyway, and immediately I hear you struggle to regulate your breathing.  

Even suffering as you are, you still fight back---your right hand flying up again in the little canyon between our two hard bodies, my left down and ready, just waiting for you to counter, and moving fast to try and intercept it.  My palm slams down on your fist as it rockets up, aborting whatever attack you may have had planned.  But you sneaky bitch, you simply reload that damned right and fire again---with my palm still on it!  As I was not expecting this, my left simply goes along for the ride, up to the top floor, as once again your right slams into the bottom of my chin---my flattened left hand making first contact, and again my head snaps back.  I stagger back from you a step, shaking my left a bit, and watch you start to straighten up---slowly, as its evident that your ribs and stomach are still smarting from the knee.  I come back fast and hard, as you straighten, this time punching down with my right, coming in from the side, hoping to connect with your left cheek before you're fully straightened (and thus taller than me again!)  yt

Kim19jung:
The impact of your knee is still there but my right fist is flying and firing away…your left hand that I thought would grab my head but you left it short earlier is now blocking my right to your chest and as I recoil and already committed to the 2nd right, and even if your left hand was in the way….my fist tags your chin for the 2nd time in a short while as I hope this will eventually have an impact….but your right hand is busy too and as I straighten some, my chin still tucked to my chest though, your right lands squarely and my face snaps to my right side with my pony tail flying….UGHHHH…there is a loud echo in the small woods from the impact of your fist on my skin….that familiar sound of fist hitting flesh square on….. I still press some and tuck my chin to my chest and drive forward my forehead for your face, not a head butt just getting it in your face as I try to stay close as my left hand fires at the same time as your right arm might still be high form your earlier punch at my face ….aiming those ribs of yours with 2 short left hooks, aiming at the ribs that i see sticking out from your toned torso as my head is down and we struggle….trying to push the punches hard and fast I hope... as I try to stay real close to you with my head down like this and charging…. The sting of your earlier punch on my face coming now, about a second or two after the punch as obviously you pack some power in that petite frame….YT

Mishrocks95:
Another right fist to your pretty face, snapping your head to the right, and my expectation is that you'll stagger, or step back, or yell out, or drop...but other than a groan at impact, you still keep coming at me---what a fit, toned fighter you are.  This sense, for the first time, concerns me that maybe, just possibly, I may have made a bad decision agreeing to fight you---I could get seriously wrecked by this tough bitch.  Keeping us close, you keep your chin ticked, to avoid being stupid like me and allowing two uppercuts to rock my head back---and you press into me, forehead in my face, bent over enough that I can see the top of your head---at 5'2", a sight I don't often get from anyone.  

But keeping your head down allows you to focus on my lower body, and THWACK!  THWACK!  two short left hooks into my ribs, fast, one after the other.  My eyes scrunch closed for a moment as the pain registers on my face.  You're still tucked in, below and pressing into me, so I don’t think you saw that, but clearly you must have heard the UUUNHFH! after each shot.  I stand my ground, though, even though I know going toe-to-toe with you will probably ultimately get me wrecked.  Right now, we seem pretty even in exchanging blows.  Your left having fired two into me, I move my left over to your right, grabbing your wrist for a second just to contain it while my right, clenched, fires up at you---your chin still tucked in, but that's not my mark, hoping I can blast my fist into your mouth.  Yt

Kim19jung:
The impact and sound of my two short but stinging no doubt, left hooks right on those bony ribs of yours that stick out of your toned but petite body, is music to my ears. My forehead is pressing into your face, trying to drive you back…suddenly I feel your right hand grabbing for my left hand and I try to pull it higher and away from your grip at the same time as your right hand fires an uppercut that hits me on my lips that were thinned by the strain and effort…… my head snaps up, I can feel the top of my head in your face, pony tail flies….It stings like hell…..my eyes close shut for a second…… I can feel the impact on my lips and teeth a bit…..

My right hand is free as I had wedged it earlier from the grip of your left and I grab at your hair at the top of your head as I try to hold on more so…. The pain on my lips very intense and I Pull down with my right hand as I take a half step back almost a stumble in fact….my left hand flies into a hook aiming at the side of your head and for your temple area to keep you busy….but my real goal is that right knee that I try to drive into your gut as hard as I can, pulling down on your head and hair as I try to punish for earlier…..as I can taste blood in my mouth, my teeth tainted red no doubt from either a cut lip or a nick inside my mouth….my eyes teary as you drew first blood here like you did a few years ago when one of our fights was stopped before the end….knowing this will be the hardest fight of my life…..yt

Mishrocks95:
As my right rockets up at you, I feel my fist connect with that smug mouth of yours---the mouth that launched a thousand insults and probably a hundred fights.  How fitting that, for a brief moment anyway, I can shut it up and maybe do it a little damage.  My knuckles connect with your lips, and almost instantly, they penetrate, and I can feel you teeth slip along my skin as the fist moves upward, snapping your head back.  The feel makes me squeamish for a second---certainly I want to shut and beat you up---it's not my intention to knock teeth out.  But your quick responses tell me I have nothing to worry about---lost or broken teeth would have resulted in a massive physical response---I don't care HOW tough you are.  Without a thought,

your right hand frees itself and grabs my hair, pulling my head down, as I did to you earlier, and before I can respond, your left hand tags me in my temple, my head WANTING to snap to the left, but you're holding it in place by my hair, so it absorbs the impact rather than going with it, and, as it's the third blow to my head in the last five minutes, it makes me reel a bit.  I stagger to the left and drop to my knees, only able to because you had already bent me over, and I see a blur of your knee shoot up, tagging my left shoulder as I stumble to the ground.  Kneeling in front of you, off a bit to the side, I am in trouble.  My hair still in your grip, I know a kick is imminent,

so I lunge at you, wrapping my arms around your knees, my hands curling around the backs of your knees, and I gouge at you, nails sinking into the backs of your knees as I pull them toward me, hoping to bring you to yours as well.  Yt

Kim19jung:
My left hook rocks you to the side of the head obviously as you go down in a heap on your knees, realizing that these consecutive head shots have taken their tolls on you and my right knee gets you in the shoulder instead of directly in the gut but still my attack is very fruitful….I am still holding on to your hair and my vision of you being knocked out or down is fairly short lived as you lunge for the back of my legs, I try to bring my legs back but you get a good hold of my left leg and I feel your nails digging in, your  grip at my right leg not settled in completely and I am bent in two over you a bit, on my heels, trying to fight your attempt to take me to my back… and my right hand that was at the top of your head drags on your head and I try to pull your head to your left a bit, to jerk it sideways and open up your face… as at the same time my left hook comes again for the side of your jaw with a blow where I put all behind it to try and tag the side of the jaw hard with that descending blow…..my weight coming down on it as hard as I can and trying to hit you there again I hope as your hands and arms are busy at my legs….

Then my balance goes completely as you had me on my heels and I feel myself falling on my back my right hand pulls at your head as hard as I can…my left hand ready to join my right hand as I try to pull you with me…UGHHHHH..landing on my back in the wet grassy and dusty clearing, my left arm looking for your head to try and capture it into a front headlock to keep you close to me…my right leg opening not to be fully mounted….my teeth gritting, pink and red tainted teeth as you opened up a light cut inside my mouth…..yt

Mishrocks95:
My talons sink into to the backs of your knees---the left one fully engaged, feeling my nails drill in through your skin, burrowing in, attacking the muscle and tendons that allow it to bend and straighten.  My right grip is more tenuous, as you were able to move that leg back a bit before I could latch on.  No nails digging in there, just a pull, trying to make your knee buckle.  You fight it, refusing to go down, rocking back on your heels.  Your right hand still entangled in my hair, you jerk my head to the side and down, exposing my face, smashing your left fist into it.  I feel the inside of my cheek collide with my teeth, and instantly the salty, coppery taste in my mouth means I'm going to be spitting out blood soon.  Your fist came

straight down on me, your body weight behind it, and in addition to blood, my tendency would be to drop---but you continue to hold me up by my hair.  Well, until YOU can longer stand, toppling over on to your back, dragging me with you, my hair in your hand.  A grunt springs from your mouth as you hit hard on your back, my body landing almost directly on top of yours, adding to the pain.  Still unstoppable, you shoot out your left hand, trying to grab my head or neck, groping at me, your fingers and palm sliding over my firm 32Cs as you attempt to grab my neck while on your back.  I feel you move your right leg to the side, no doubt so I cannot straddle you.  

That works perfectly.  Laying on you, my right side pressing into your abs, right hand still in my hair, I jam my open right hand between your legs, cupping your kitty through your thin panties, wedging my index finger in, poking into the material trying to push it into you, already feeling some moistness on your crotch.  My left hand lifts and then quickly comes down, trying to slam my forearm into your chest right above your breasts.  Yt

Kim19jung:
You fall down on top of me after I hit you with a serious left near your jaw again, loving the impact that left hand had on you and that allows me to set up my front headlock really tight my bicep around your head, my left forearm coming back and after touching your erect nipples and tits I nudge it tight into your throat but my body starts to wiggle and squirm on the ground….as your right hand is in between my legs and I feel you cupping my kitty….. and then your left forearm slams down on my upper chest..UGHHHHHHH……I grunt in pain as it revives my hard breathing again….This angers me though and I send two short right fist for the left side of your ribs, knowing you can’t see this now

and then my right hand joins my left hand underneath your neck and I squeeze with all I have with my arms and as I feel your right hand in between my legs….I try to shift and swing my body to my left and therefore your right side to trap your hand and put more pressure on your neck as I turn the front headlock into a sort of guillotine choke…..the weight of the side of  my body on your neck and head with my arms trapping your neck and throat there….my right thigh hops slightly over your body sideways and hoping this will stop or slow down your attack to my kitty as I try to trap your right hand and arm like this and know also this type of choke can be quick to make damage of make someone pass out…my right tit out in the open…..a big redness  on my chest just above my tits form your earlier forearm….my mouth and teeth still tainted red….tears of rage and pain running down my cheeks…. Wanting to really hurt your neck right now….. YT

MishRocks: As I lift my left arm menacingly over you, I feel your left finally curl around my neck, starting to wrap itself and press into my throat.  I respond my slamming my forearm straight down, crashing into your chest, hearing you groan and immediately start to wheeze and puff again.  My right hand continues to burrow into you, pushing your panties into you with my index finger, the surrounding fingers turning inward, nails exposed, as I start to gouge at flesh around your kitty, sinking my claws in and twisting.  My own breathing starts to become affected by your hold around my neck, furthered as you bring your right hand in and punch me twice in the ribs---unexpected, sharp jabs that elicit a groan each time and make me wince.

Your right hand then slides up my body and joins your left, and I feel the pressure around my neck increase even more, then significantly so as your hip pivots and you roll us a quarter turn---me now on my right side, hand still burrowed between your leg, claws attacking, but my head and neck are sandwiched between your arms, now exacerbated with the weight of your body pressing down on me.  Breathing now is my priority as the hold you have is crushing my neck and all I can take in are tiny whisps of breath as I fight to suck in air.  I feel you drape your leg over my hip, and the pressure between your legs grows a little.  But my hand is well worked in now, clawing, mtc
flexing at you, one finger rubbing your swollen clit, the friction of the wet panty fabric stimulating you as my index finger moves slowly and purposefully back and forth, rubbing, an occasional flick, caressing, feeling you get wetter with each flex, while my other 4 fingers tear into your flesh and gouge at you.  I can't even cough, the pressure on my neck tremendous, not only air, but blood being reduced to my brain.  Needing to move quickly to avoid horrible consequences, I ball my left fist, and , since both of your hands are occupied, slam it quickly three times into your face, trying to hit your eye if possible---but anywhere will do, and then slide it down to YOUR throat, clenching it with my fingers and squeezing.  Yt

Kim19jung:
I have you in my grip, the choke is applied with total skill and to the perfection as my left forearm is into your throat and my right hand and left hand pulling hard and squeezing while my weight is resting sideways on your head is no doubt a matter of seconds before you choke out or let go……I can feel it, I know it…..I got you….finally I think….. but that’s not knowing you well enough I guess as you still have some fight in you and you go crazy and desperate almost….your right hand is really busy and I feel a mixture of strange pleasure and intense pain as you not only flick one finger in but also use those sharp nails…..my right leg is dangling over you….I know I can’t take this much longer…. That’s why I squeeze with all I have….

Then your free left fist aims at my face…I turn my head to the side, my eyes wide open as I see the tiny fist coming……UGHHHHH….UGHHHHHHH……the first one hits me in the right eye and the second hits my forehead and the third the top of my head as I turned my head and lifted it to try and avoid the worst, knowing your position to punch is awkward but I feel those thunderous fists still and my goal right on is to hold on to your neck and throat…still squeezing and using my weight….thinking it’s a matter of seconds maybe….as my pussy can’t take much more of this and I so want to put you out right here right now, willing to try and take the chance to ride it out…and I squeeze with all I got when your hand goes to my neck and I gag but still squeeze a few more seconds…hoping this will be it or I will be in big trouble….my eyes closing in pain….yt

Mishrocks85:
My throat sandwiched between your arms, your body weight atop me, pressing down, digging into neck, crushing my trachea…So little….so little blood able to  pass…I am feeling light-headed, tired….so tired…thinking of the fight…you, calling me out….embarrassing me in the mansion, in front my friends….so cocky….need to….I need….to….show……..you… My grip tightens around your neck, pushing with my last bits of strength, my fingers clawing into your throat, thumb jammed into your trachea….my eyelids starting to drop……sucking in air…..head, throbbing…..my right hand, nails drilling into your tender flesh, twisting my hand sharply, gouging deeper….abandoning the attempt to distract you, all my fingers now sloshing in and around your kitty   ..mtc
……..so tired……..eyelids dropping   yt.

Kim19jung:
I know I have you and I can feel your body slacking a bit, I can sense it but I am gagging and choking as your hand and nail in my throat is bothering me a great deal….my eyes are wide shut as you dig your nails, my neck is open and vulnerable…. My guillotine choke seems to be working, my arms are tired though….your right hand in my pussy is really bothering me even more…my left heel slides on the dirt…my right leg dangling in the air and slightly draped over your body………my concentration to keep my hold and ride things out starts to weaken and I start to lose focus…..you’re such a fucking nasty bitch I think to myself….

I need to get that hand out of there and I decide to roll us again and try to roll to my left more and therefore try to get on top of you but in doing so, I lose my grip on your head slightly, my left forearm slipping from your throat and I use my left hand  to try and grab at your right arm or wrist….as I try to straddle you, keeping my upper body draped to yours, lying on me and breathing heavily….just concentrating on getting that right hand of yours out of there….while my right hand fishes for your left wrist….I need to breath I think to myself.. my chest heaving up and down and my tummy too…resting my body and tummy on top of yours…my hair cascading loosely and draping both our faces almost as my face is right next to yours…..

“fucking..fucking bitch…I hate…hate you” I say breathing hard in your ear…our tits touching, my left tit out of the cup…..”GIVE UP BITCH!...YOU DONE?”  YT

Part 3 and the finale to come, who is going to win, put your bets on the table folks1
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 01:54:05 AM by Kim19 »

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2015, 06:07:22 PM »
Omg!!! This is just... brilliantly brutal!!! I love it!! And Gosh, is Mish fading into black already??  Can't wait for the finale!!

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2015, 07:57:04 PM »
I guess I must have ducked out of the party!  ;-)

Sooooooooooo awesome!!!  OMG, I'm loving this!!!

Offline Rebecca P

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 03:38:23 AM »
Amazing fight, wonderful work.  My only regret is not being a minion :D

Offline Kim19

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 03:51:39 AM »
Amazing fight, wonderful work.  My only regret is not being a minion :D

Well that can be arranged lol!!!

Offline Suki

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 04:30:24 PM »
Very exciting cant wait to see how this ends. I am pulling for you Kim I know you can win go go go.

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:29 AM »
So I guess in part two some psycho bitch comes crashing the party for not being mentioned in part 1?
*whistles innocently as she walks away

Offline Kim19

Party fight (UPDATED OCTOBER 16)....Mishrocks against Kim19
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 08:02:41 PM »
Hi there folks, sorry for the delay but her is the final part of the fight, hope you will enjoy?

mishrocks95:I feel my muscles start to loosen---my brain sending out signals---shut down---all areas, shut down. My eyes already closed, my fingers start to relax, still embedded in your kitty, but no longer gouging. And...as my lungs cry out for air and I give one final pull on my diaphragm to suck in some air, ....get some! You start to turn us, possibly in response to my two-front attack on you, rolling on, flipping my back to the dirt and your body pressing into mine from above, laying atop me, chest to chest. In turning, you lose your grip on my throat, one hand grabbing at my right wrist, trying to wrench it from deep within your legs. As your arms slips away from my neck, almost instantly, I feel my face get hot as blood surges back into my head,

oxygen greedily sucked in literally gulp by gulp. My chest heaving as I breathe in heavily---yours heaving as well, but because I continue to choke you, wanting my strength to return, even in tiny increments, but still so weak...squeezing....tightening....thumb pressing directly into the center of your trachea...I feel your bare breast rub against my bra, flesh touching as yours rubs against the top of my breast. Another sensation---tingling through my body, despite my desire to destroy you. Your head, mere inches from mine, hanging low as I try to maintain my grip on your neck, but even though I am breathing, I have such little muscle control right now. You drop your head a little more, your face next to mine, your smooth, soft right

cheek kissing my left cheek...breath raspy, gurgling..."Give up bitch! You done!?" you hiss in my ear...my own throat so damaged at your chokehold I am unable to respond verbally...my hand drops from your throat finally---I can no longer maintain it, and as you finish hissing into my ear, a slight smirk on your face once I drop the choke, I lift my head slightly, and whip it into yours, slamming my skull into your face, and then push you off, pulling my hand out from your legs quickly,---a slurrrrrrrrp sound and then a small POP, and I roll away from you, finally free, needing to get space. yt

Kim19jung:
I am lying on your slutty body on that grassy and dusty clearing of the secluded park…. Our faces close to each other, your fucking hand in my neck but weakly pawing at my throat, my right hand tries to pull your wrist away..finally it’s off me….my breasts on top of yours…how ironic…I don’t know how many times you teased and insulted me about my breasts or lack thereof…yet mine are on top of yours and my very stiff and huge nipples on attention and pointing down hard….thick, long, stiff, pink nipples the size of a very big licorice butt….

my pussy still feeling the attacks of your crazy right hand, not ever thinking you would stoop that low…..not surprised though as I think about it as I try to get my breathing back…… My knees spread wide to lie solidly and mount you as well as I can, I can feel my pussy…wet…sweaty probably….I am waiting for your answer thinking that maybe this is it and you will admit defeat in this fight..our cheeks touching….breathing hard still…..

And then as I try to look at you and get my face on top of yours, your head comes up and you slam your forehead into my own forehead and I feel myself rolling off you to my left side and I roll away holding my head with both hands….. it hurts…. And I roll more to make sure I create separation and get to my knees….sitting on my hunches, ass to my heels…looking at you….yt

Mishrocks95:
I feel your body roll of me, finally---well, half-roll, half-pushed, and I roll the opposite way.  Just for space, to get my shit together---to try and process this mind-numbing throb in my head caused by the rush of blood back into my brain.  But I know it has to be quick.  You’ll only stay stunned so long by the slamming of my forehead into yours.  I felt you weaken atop me.  Knowing that you were mere moments away from passing out.  Well, truth be told, I was mere seconds, and I think we both know it.  So I know you'll come after me hard and fast, eager to finish me off, possibly feeling that you were robbed of your victory.  Feel what you want, bitch, I think.  The only way you'll win is when I am in a lifeless pile at your feet.

But that's NOT going to happen!  I feel some energy returning---tiny amounts, but noticeable.  I roll to my hands and knees and then as quickly as I can---which is NOT very quick as I stagger a bit---to my feet, watching you hold your head and then get to your knees, sitting on your haunches, looking at me.  Your chest still rising up and down prominently, but more regulated now.  Your one breast free of the confines of your bra.  The other, nestled in.  Without waiting for you to get to your feet, I start to approach---fists balled, trying to cover the 6 or so feet between us quickly, watching you watch me, my right fist curled, hand rearing back...three feet...fist uncoiling....two feet....stopping!, fist dropping, left leg flying at you
trying to kick your chest smack in the middle your breasts.  Yt

Kim19jung:
On my haunches and breathing hard but never losing sight of you, still appalled at your vicious attack earlier…I take some much needed deep breaths, your hand was bothering me earlier but mostly the hand between my legs…. The proximity and intimacy of our bodies earlier has me still thinking and I don’t like the feeling one bit….I know you will come for me sooner rather than later, you are no quitter and such a nasty bitch…..we are further away enough for me to breathe better and try to get my bearings back…my forehead hurts but it’s ok….

and then I see you starting to get up on wobbly feet….my toes are touching the ground….I see you trying to come at me and see your raised hand as if you will punch me…..I want none of that and my hands come up as if to protect my face…. but as you come closer….I leap forward with my right shoulder down and I dive for your gut with my shoulder, pushing hard with my toes, legs extending…..eating your kick  a bit and surely catching you off guard as my hands wrap behind your legs and I try to take you down on your back again and this time I am very active to slide and leap to sit and straddle you…..

I hope to get on you, wanting to use the element of surprise as I try to move as fast as I can….knees spreading at your sides…my hands in your hair already and I lift your head up and start to try and slam it to the ground……my goal to slam it as hard and as fast as I can…my face a mask of anger, determination…. My teeth gritting…all my hatred coming out at this moment as I need to finish you off….yt

Mishrocks95:
Racing at you, my face a look of pure hatred---wanting so much to snuff out this bitch from my life more than anything I've wanted.  I see you sitting, crouching, startled at first at my lunging at you, but then, like a cat, waiting patiently, muscles tensed, waiting until the last moment, and then, stretching those thigh muscles, your body flies at mine. Staying low, your right shoulder making contact with my stomach, slamming into me...my left foot firing up as we collide, smashing into your breast, flattening it with my bare sole, my foot sliding on your chest as you tackle me, bringing us both down to the dirt again, my back hitting, you falling on top of me again.  My kick pushed your bra up, both of your breasts now hanging freely

swaying back and forth as you hover over me, matching your heavy breathing.  You slam your ass down on my gut, straddling me on your knees.  Hand grabbing for my hair, you lift my head, and I know what's next---and I panic.  My head, already taking so many blows tonight, I can't endure too much more I think.  As you lift my head, sitting atop me, hanging over me, your hands entangled in my hair, I quickly curl both fists and fire them into you, my right coming in from the side and aiming for the left side of your jaw, and my left, coming in and almost straight up, hoping to slam my fist into your throat.  yt

Kim19jung:
I land on top of you and sit comfortably by spreading my knees to the side, my pussy well on your tummy, both my tits now bare…and I know it and don’t care as I think that you’re not laughing at them now, they are firm, perky and they stand high and proud on my chest….….my hands grabbing your hair and ready to slam your head viciously on the ground…but you send your fists flying…your first shot takes me by surprise as once again I thought I could end this and that I had you…gutting you with my shoulder and landing on top of you again….but you come right back once more….

You’re right hand hits the left side of my face near my jaw and that makes me go to my right side suddenly hard and your left aimed at my throat hits the side of my head as it moves sideways…..UGHHHHHH…..as I fall to my right side but I shift my right leg under your body as I do and pull your hair and head towards me to turn you to the side too,  me on my right, you on your left…shifting and transitioning that straddle into a side waist scissor….ready to lock my ankles at your tail and starting to squeeze…my face hurts from your punches and I know this can’t go on much longer…. but I am so enraged and focus to end this..to end you finally…and with my hands in your hair, my arms extended…both on our sides…. My hands pulling your head forward at the same time as my own head shoots forward very hard and fast…my forehead aiming at the bridge of your nose as hard as I can….yt

Mishrocks95:
My right hand tears into your face, slamming into your jaw and rocking your head to the right.  My left fires up, intent on smashing into your throat and, with a little luck, ending this.  But I hit you with such intensity and force with my right that your whole body moves, and my left misses your neck, instead grazing the side of your head.  Your body drops, falling to the side, and once you hit, you start to dig your right leg under me, pulling my hair, bring my head up a bit and facing you.  I feel you wriggling your leg under my back, your smooth skin rubbing against my spine---it's obvious what you intend as you start to shift your body, no doubt maneuvering to get your legs in position to scissor me around the middle. 

You yank my hair again as you pull my head closer to yours---this can't be good---you do nothing randomly---every move you make has a brutal, hurtful purpose.  My head locked in your grip, unable to turn it because of the tight grip you have on my hair.  You start to jerk me in closer, and I see you rear your own head back.  My hands fly up, right hand in front of my face, as I try to pepper a jab straight ahead into your mouth.  My left slides down my sweaty body and tried to wedge under your leg, hoping to prevent your scissor from locking in.  "You seem to be developing an appetite for my fists tonight, you fucking weak slut!" I yell.  yt

Kim19jung:
Both on our sides, my legs fighting to get them into a waist scissor around your tiny waist….. hoping to squeeze the last breath out of you but mostly trying to keep you occupied for my sudden and savage head butt….my legs getting in position and locking those ankles tight…and I want retaliation with a much bigger head butt then the one you delivered and I know this could be a punishing and fight ending blow but your right hand peppers my face just as I was about to deliver it, probably because I wanted to make it such a punishing shot…. you had time to react….my mouth bleeds again….I almost feel dizzy from the shot and the strain of the fight but I have to keep going…

All this time though my legs are locked tight and your left hand tries to fiddle inside my scissors…you rest on your left side and I am sure it is hard for you to get it in there and gives me time to punish you some with my scissor…….and you’re talking to me in your obnoxious voice allowed me to lock those ankles tight into that waist scissor and I don’t mind using all the energy I have left to try and crush your ribs and punish you for it and trying to prevent your hand from coming in and blocking it…..worse case at least giving you some trouble and occupying you with that huge SQUEEZEEEE…”UGHHHHHH”…..

While my hands flies for your throat as you have only your right hand free and I try to squeeze… pressing my fingers and thumbs in…nails leading the charge….. shaking my hands and tucking my chin in as I squeeezeeeeeeeeeeeee…breathing hard…… trying to end this fight once and for all yt

Mishrocks95:
As you rear your head back, no doubt intending to repay me for my earlier head-butt to your face, I fire my right at you, straight on, catching you in the mouth again, snapping your head back upon impact.  The shot re-opens the previous cut---or creates a new one, I'm not sure---but either way as I pull my fist back, my knuckles are bloody.  I try to wedge my left hand under your thigh as you start to close in on me with your scissor.  Smooth thighs curling around my waist, your wet crotch pressing into my tight abs,  I feel your ankles locked, my hand just able to squeeze in under your thigh, and I push up---it's not much, the crushing power of your leg muscles certainly overwhelming to the tendons in my wrist---

I feel the creamy, silky skin of your inner thighs rubbing against me as you adjust a bit, and then your legs pulse, compressing my waist, feeling as if a vise were closing around my middle, almost immediately my breathing starts to become labored.  My left hand pushes up, trying to create even the tiniest space between your muscled thigh and my body---had I been able to get my whole arm in there in time, that may have made a difference.  As I struggle with this, your hands fly out at me again, fingers curling around my throat---another choke-out, nails digging into the skin on my neck, thumbs pressing into me---as I did to you minutes earlier.  But this time, it's both of your hands.  Now attacking my breathing on two fronts,

I start to wheeze and cough, chest heaving as I try to suck in air, fighting against you.  I feel my face turn hot---no doubt a beet red, your thighs trembling with exertion...crushing me, pressing into my body,.  I prepare my right fist---my savior tonight, my guardian---ready to launch into your throat as well, but---bitch!  your chin is tucked in, your neck not exposed.  Breathing now becoming punctuated with soft moans each time you pulse your powerful body-crushing thighs around me, I do what I have done successfully, as your fingers press in deeper to me.  Eyes beginning to water, my fist flies back at your face---your mouth too low now with your chin tucked in, so your nose looks like a perfect target. 
But this is not a straight on jab.  I left my right fist and hammer down, hoping to smash my fist down on your nose.  Yt

Kim19jung:
I have you in that tight scissor from the side with your left arm underneath your own body and making it tougher for you to access the inside of my scissor and your hand tries to push under my leg instead and I know now my scissor will be very hard to break, maybe not the thing to end a fight like this but combined with my hands choking your throat and all the punishment you took so far….I think I am getting closer to my goal to end this fight and prove my point…..prove to everyone that the bloody nose 6 years back in this very clearing and the fight at the party earlier where you kinda bested me…were flukes….

My small hands are squeezing and squeezing….I compress them hard and my nails even add a bonus on your already weak neck no doubt from that guillotine choke earlier…. Where I almost made you pass out…I see your eyes tear up…see that expression in your face…. I can feel it…my chin is tucked down to avoid that right punch of yours…. That nasty right fist…I know your hand is free…your right hand is not going for my hands on your neck and that registers somehow as I protect my chin and throat……and I know you’re going to hit me…I know it…..

My face has taken a lot of punishment and I want no more of it and I send my left hand for your wrist as soon as I see you flinch…..my goal to trap your wrist with my hand, trying to get there even before you punch but you started your motion already…my eyes closing a second…my goal is squeezing and trying to sink my nails deep at your wrist if I catch it….and still with my right hand at your vulnerable neck, squeezing with desperation….urgency….…..legs pulsing…. Toes pointing and legs extending…. Right hand squeezing and compressing….
”GIVE UP OR PASS OUT BITCH” YT

Mishrocks95:
Raising my right arm, I start to drive it down, intending to hammer my fist onto your nose---just like i did years ago, making you bleed and quit like the little weak pussy that you are.  But, DAMMIT!  You're so fucking fast!  I barely start my downward strike, when your left hand releases my throat and grabs my wrist, squeezing it with a strength I didn’t think you could still possess after the beating you've taken tonight,  Your nails start to claw their way through the flesh on my wrist, digging those talons in, doing anything you can to destroy me and get your revenge.  My breathing still labored---another pulse with your thighs---UUUUUNGH!!!  it hurts so much...how can you be so fucking strong?

But, although you continue to squeeze my throat with your right hand, the pressure has lessened by half as your left hand strangles my wrist.  I continue to gasp and struggle for air, the scissors starting to take their toll.  A moan as you pulse again, I can tell you're feeling more confident each time to crush me a little more.  I struggle against your left hand, trying to wrest my right away, but you've locked on, tearing at the flesh on my wrist.  I can't hold back the tears at this point, my body simply exploding in pain, as a single tear cascades down my cheek.  My legs helpless, my right hand under attack, my torso being crushed, throat choked and slashed, I pull my up-until-now useless left hand from under your thigh---mtc
it had been doing no good there anyway, and hammer it straight ahead at your pussy---the soaking wet, throbbing, aching pussy that I had ravaged for many minutes with my nails clawing at it, twisting my hand in and battering it.  I am hoping it still hurts--how could it not?---I still have little ribbons of the flesh surrounding your kitty under my nails.  I swing my left fist straight into it and grunt as i throw everything I have into that punch.  yt

Kim19jung:
I am savagely trying to crush your windpipe, that same neck that I trapped a very long time into a guillotine choke and that you barely passed out……I am crushing and driving even my nails deep inside your flesh…pressing on that windpipe of yours and my left hand has your right wrist and I make sure you don’t hit my face again as I hold on for dear life to your right wrist….my legs are pulsing and trying to punish you and combined with the action of my right hand on your throat I know I have you…..I got you for sure I think to myself…I see your tears and it pleases me…I want to end this soon……I want you to tap out or to pass out…to give it up…to admit it…. I got you this time….

And I am sure I am near my goal, how can she endure this I think to myself and then your left hand that was stuck underneath you comes from nowhere and you tag my pussy with a sort of clumsy hammer fist and the pain is not clumsy…”UGHHHHHH USHHHHHHHHHHHHH”…… my scissor loosens as I scream in pain……and at first my reaction is to continue to choke you with my hand as the pain in my lower tummy and pussy is so intense…..my legs loose…..my left leg bends at the knee and comes closer between us to try and shield my pussy from another punch or form your hand…. Your right hand in my grip, held tight….my right hand on the ground with that free access to your neck for a while now and I squeezeeeee and dig in as my own tears renew…. The pain in my pussy intense….and I try once more to end this YT

mishrocks95:
My fist to your crotch---clumsy and from an awkward angle, still manages to land. I mean, you were so torn up down there, any contact would probably be painful. A guttural moan escapes from your lips, and I know I have hurt you. Your legs loosen---the torment of your body-crushing scissors comes to an end, thankfully, and you bring your knee up to guard against further crotch attacks. Wise on your part, because one more and you are at my mercy---and at this point, bitch, I have none, as far as you're concerned. You continue to claw my right hand, effectively immobilizing it, gouging at it, small beads of blood oozing from the crevices your nails have carved into my wrist. Your left continues to squeeze my throat,

fingertips to the point of almost crushing cartilage---the end of the scissors helps my breathing a bit, but you seem to transfer your power and rage to my neck, squeezing it like it was a stressball. Tears now falling freely, I cannot utter words...coughs and gurgles only. My left too far to assist, I quickly weigh my options, seeing very few. Stabbing pain now in my throat, wisps of breath only being sucked in, I take advantage of your release of the scissors. Bending at the waist, I bring my legs up between us, planting my bare feet on your chest, and push into your body fast and hard, trying to push you away with enough force to release my neck. yt

kim19jung
That shot to my pussy again is punishing and it stops me from choking you to submission or choking you to the point where you pass out, it seems for the third time at least in this very violent and long fight that I had manage to stop you and to hurt your neck, choking you viciously to impair your breathing but you just won’t give up and you came back with another low blow…. Which makes me wince in pain, twisting and squirming my body and that left knee of mine that comes between us, abandoning the scissors I just had as we lay both on our sides….

Somehow as my hand on your neck that was trying to end this fight is still there and tried to make you tap out or pass out, but I am tired, my hand is sweaty….and somehow you bend your legs and bring them between us and I also start to bicycle my left leg as I see you will get free for sure…you kick and push your feet into me as I do to do the same with my left leg and pulling my right leg form under you and my hand leaves your neck and my other hand leaves your wrist and I roll a complete 360 degrees away from you and then another half turn to bring my knees underneath me and I try to breathe……resting on my knees, hands on my hips, feeling like my lungs will explode, my pussy hurting but at least now it's not paralyzing me…..sweaty, dirty, bloody mouth still….  yt

mishrocks95
Your grip on my throat so tight, so secure---the pressure literally crushing my trachea to the point where a stream of air---maybe as thin as a millimeter across, maybe less, is barely able to pass oxygen from my lungs to my brain.  Your nails, drilling into the flesh on my neck as you drain the life from me---or try to.  Pride having been forsaken some time ago, tears rolling down my dirt-stained cheeks, trickling onto my neck, stinging me furiously as they seep into the very scars you've carved into me with your claws, it's about survival now, not pride.  It's about crushing you and saving myself.  And I keep that in my head, using it as my mantra, as I plant my bare soles into your chest, my toes brushing against your now-bare breasts, and heave

your body away from me.  I watch as your body rolls and then settles about four feet away.   On your hands and knees, you're already starting to recuperate, sucking in air.  My first reaction is to drop to my back and gingerly press my hand on my throat, feeling the welts, the blood-mixed with tears, trying to gently massage the crushed areas of my neck, coughing and trying to speak, and alarmed that nothing intelligible---barely any sound---emanates from my mouth.  I too get to my knees, trying to rise before you do, knowing that each second is priceless as we are both so spent, so wounded...and so deadly right now. 

But unlike you, I do not go to hands and knees, instead resting on my haunches briefly, watching you kneel, hands on hips, slightly bent over, sucking in whatever air you can, wincing with each inhalation as, I'm sure, your throbbing pussy continues to torture you with each move you lower body makes.  Knowing that it will be excruciating for you to move quickly, hoping the pain is enough of a deterrent, I spring to my right, trying to land slightly in back of you, hoping to lock my arms around yours from the back before you can turn to defend.  yt

kim19jung
I am on my hands and knees and I see you are first checking your neck and I wonder if you are done and then you rest on your haunches and I take some deep breathes and try to get my bearings back, I know I have punished you earlier with my attacks on your neck and throat…. And I see you getting up and I stay there…getting ready as you will come at me….I want to finish this…I need to finish this as I can barely continue anymore….wondering how the hell you can get up after all these chokes and punches I delivered on you…..

I see you getting up and instead of going right at me you come from the right side and try to get behind me and I turn to face you…my left arm in your grip and I just turn and send my right fist as hard as I can in the general direction of your lower tummy…. hitting with all I have left and wanting to surprise you and certainly not let you go behind me that easily as I try to finish this….yt

mishrocks95
Despite your condition and what I thought was agony between your legs, you move quickly just when I start to, body turning as I approach.  I manage to snag your left arm, but your turn completes, foiling my chance to get in back of you.  And as I try to re-calculate---what is my Plan B?---your right fist shoots out and buries itself in my lower tummy, almost above and to the side of my belly-button.  I suppose I should be grateful---on my feet, you on your knees, you could have certainly planted your fist into my kitty, undefended.  But someone needs to tell this to my stomach, because your punch drills into me and I double over in front of you, trying to maintain my hold on your left arm, with my right.  Knowing I'm going to drop to my knees from the
blow, I try and bring my left knee up hard and fast, hoping to crack it into your chin, face, jaw---I don't care--- before I go to my knees.  yt

kim19jung
This fight is crazy and my lungs can’t take it…your last punch in my pussy despite the very bad position you had still had an effect on me, the 2nd time you hit me there tonight….. that combined with the fact I am very tired and my lungs are on fire, makes it hard for me to go on but I still have hope as I manage to hit your lower belly with my right punch and it feels good to sink my punch into your belly….. not able or not been thinking of hitting your pussy and my left arm still in your grasp, still stuck by you…..I am so tired and so spent…..but my right punch hits your belly…..

Then as I think you will and should drop down to the ground on your knees at this stage of the fight…. Your left knee comes up hard and fast and it hits me square on the chin and I fall on my back like shot from a cannon…. Laying on my back….dazed….not too sure what just happened…my chest heaving up and down…… yt

mishrocks95
Although almost every one of my offensive moves has been thwarted or watered down by you since we took our first swings at each other, this one---my knee to your face---this one works. I drop to my knees, clutching my belly as I see you fall backwards, your head rocking back after its collision with my knee.  This bitch, made of fucking iron---finally goes down.  I'd taunt you if I could, but my throat is on fire and words are impossible.  I ache too much to even smirk---every fiber in every muscle is calling out---screaming---for rest.  I shake my head and crawl---on two knees and one hand, over to your prone body, naked from the waist up.  I drape my right leg over your chest and plant my ass on you, pressing down on your bare breasts,

feeling your nipples jutting up into my cheeks through my sheer panties.  Your chest rises and falls dramatically as you struggle to breathe, and I ride the waves, straddling you, sliding down your chest until my crotch rests against your chin.  My hands up, watching yours, ready to intercept.  yt

kim19jung
I am down and almost out, my head is rocking and buzzing…. I am so tired, every part of my body aches, I can't take any more of this and then you come over me and straddle my body, sitting on my tits and then your crotch is on my chin almost…..it takes me time to register what is happening…. my heels and feet slide on the dirt and grassy clearing…. your weight makes it impossible for me to get my breathing in any better shape…… my face is exposed...my eyes are crying again freely…. my chin is still hurting…..mtc……

I can barely breathe... as you sit on me like this….my hands trapped underneath you come out from under your legs and I try to put my palms up defensively….. not wanting to be punched in the face in this position……not able to speak…. almost out but not out…… not quite sure what is happening….. my palms are up to avoid from getting punched……YT

mishrocks95
Predictably, your hands come up, palms out---you're thinking I'm going to punch your face.  No, Kim---that's not my intent.  I want you OUT.  I could rain down fists on you, but---frankly---my hands hurt too much.  Swallowing---and then wincing as I do so---I manage to croak out as I swat your hands away, "Get those things out of my way, you weak bitch."  Instantly regretting putting any pressure on my larynx, but pleased that I was able to eke out a taunt.  Trying to keep your hands at bay with my right hand, I grab your hair with my left, pulling your head off the dirt and burying your face in my crotch.  As I do so, I stretch my legs in front of me and then fold them in, curling them around your head and neck, and then lowering your head,

framing your face and neck with my thighs; my calves, at the back of your neck.  I cross my ankles and then tighten the whole pretzel-like mess around your neck, hands at the ready, watching yours.  But more intent on watching your face as I try to choke you out.  yt

kim19jung
I am trying to avoid a series of punches with my palms out, my instincts telling me to lift my legs up and come back with them at you and I plant my feet down on the dirty ground but my legs can’t come up…I am too tired, they don’t seem to obey me anymore….I am in deep trouble…. I know my friends will come to pull away…wait we are all alone….this is not one of my usual fights here in this clearing after school or after a frat party…..this is just us alone here at the very late hours of the night and no one will come to stop you…

I feel your thighs draping and then your calves….. you lift my head by my hair, I tense my neck, I think you will slam my head down…. I want to scream to let me go…..I want you to let go….but I am still too proud to say it and I know you won’t listen…. So I just lay there….and then the pressure comes……my head and neck are squeezed out powerfully…..my eyes look at you with anger…. Desperation and I try to say something along the lines that I hate you and I will get back at you…..but I can’t…… I feel dizzy….. my head starts to spin again…… I know I can’t even speak….. and slowly I feel my body going limp…..your face going blurry first and then everything becomes black…… YT

mishrocks95
Tightening my legs around you, my crotch pressing into your throat, calves pushing your head forward into me, thighs, squeezing your carotid---it's...it's just perfect, because now, the last thing you'll see, is my cute face smirking down at you as you drift off.  I watch as your eyelids start to slowly drop---you fight it, and I admire your spirit.  Taking your wrists in my hands to guard against a sudden slap or punch---but I know it's not coming.   You're too weak.  I bend over, watching you suffer, no air, no blood getting to that marble-size organ passing as a brain in your skull.  "Kimmy, " I whisper-croak into your ear, "How could you ever (a pulse of my legs) think you could (another pulse, and a smirk) think you could beat me (pulse),

you pathetic, weak, bitch."  And then a final squeeeeze, your eyelids drop fully, and I feel the strength simply flow from your body as your muscles become flaccid.  I hold the choke for another moment---just because I can, my body throbbing with pain from almost every area, but a new feeling---one growing quickly from where your throat touches me, and spreads throughout my body.

kim19jung
as I start to go out, the last thing I see is your face getting all blurry and you say some stuff but I can't hear a word you are saying….the insult is added to injury as my throat and mouth are almost covered by your pussy…… this is enraging me even more….thinking that you have this ugly thing near my face…..but I start to pass out quickly as you mumble stuff in my ears and I feel my body relaxing and my last thought is about revenge….. about getting back at you somehow….. I would love to tell you to defy you again….but I am spent….. I am done…..I know it….. and i go out like this…….

my eyes start to flash open and close…… I still see black.. I see nothing...then I see blurry as I keep my eyes closed, it's all black….I try to get my bearings back and I know I passed out…… knowing I lost…..it all comes back to me….slowly..and then I try to open my eyes YT

mishrocks95
My body tingles as you go lifeless under me, all your muscles going slack, your head now pushing forward even more into my crotch, no fight left in your neck---not that there was that much anyway.  It sends a little shiver through me, and I hold your head, enveloped in my legs, for another moment.  Satisfied that you are indeed out cold,  I, slowly, and painfully, unwrap my calves and thighs, and slide down your body a bit, ass sitting atop your breasts again.  I feel a shallow, minimal rise from your chest as your breathing kicks in again, and feel a twinge of relief.  After all, I wanted to beat and humiliate you---not kill you.

Slowly rising to my feet, my stomach still smarting from your final blow, I stare down at the bruised, motionless heap that you are, and I decide, No---I'm not done with you yet, you slut.

kim19jung
THE END

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:32 AM »
omfg what an amazing fight Mish and Kim!!!! You both are amazing writers! I loved the intensity, the wildness. the raw emotion of this tussle. It was a thrilling read from beginning to end and I loved every second of it!! Thank ya both so much for sharing!