News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19

• 32 Replies

Offline Kim19

Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19
« on: September 21, 2015, 04:13:48 AM »
Hello folks, first of all, a little disclaimer that the characters in this story are fictional, all except the FCF characters..... those are real, any pun intended ..is intended..... any nasty comments or taunts are all real and all true  (just kidding, all in good fun really). And if we forgot someone, don't be offended by it also and if you are offended..... you know where to find us lol.   So feel free to comment as this is all for fun and your enjoyment and we hope you will comment and wait eagerly for part 2, let us know what you think.

PART ONE:

kim19jung:
Finally I arrive at the party, this is THE PARTY of the year and it is tonight, everyone that’s someone at school or around campus will be here even alumni and former students this is the event of the year hosted at Emily Wishmaker’s house, her victory party for some contest about being the hottest new girl in school or something…. I am so excited as I parked and came walking the last two blocks, there are so many cars in the streets around the house, this is a wealthy neighborhood, people are rich around here and Emily being the rich brat she is, hosting this victory party of hers, surely her puppy Nikki will be there with her and she will bark all over the house ….

I am dressed to kill when I get there a bit late….a short mini black skirt that hugs my firm body with a light blue sleeveless blouse showing with my perfect baby looking skin, a touch of pink lip stick to match my fingernails and toe nails on my open toed 2 inch heels….My hair is loose but with waves at the tips, having just a small party purse, I plan on being reasonable drinking wise although I could get a cab later…I so can’t wait to see my friends….

I get into the house, there is a hostess hired for tonight, she looks sophisticated, she has an Eastern European accent, huge breasts and she looks very pretty but also she stands at the door almost like a bouncer, she says her name is EWA and I show her my invitation and she lets me in and she looks at my ass as I go by and walk inside and I just shake my head in disbelief as her sight as she seems and acts like a snob and a bitch….there are people everywhere, I see that Russian Galinka, so sexy and beautiful as she is smiling at some guy with her huge cleavage showing and almost inviting him to plunge his eyes into it….. I walk around and grab a beer form a tray that a waitress, I know her and she is called Sierra I think, gorgeous brunette….. I start to mingle, sipping my beer slowly, the music is loud, there are people everywhere….

And I start to have fun after maybe an hour or so…..then I spot her…NOT HER…FUCK ME…Mish is here, my biggest rival since elementary school…. We always hated each other’s guts, she was on rival soccer teams when I was young, she took my spot as a cheerleader a few years ago…she always seemed to go after the same guys I did and what a BITCH…I fucking hate her, always have, always will and I spot her talking to this guy Jason, a guy that I talked to and we trade text messages and tweets for the past month or so…from the look on Jason’s face, he is digging Mish and he seems awfully close to her fucking slimy bitch’s face…..

The night has just turned sour for me, I can’t believe that Emily that fucking rich snob of a brat has invited Mish here, I can’t believe it….I am pissed right now just seeing her talking to Jason, I am sure she fucking knows I had my sight set on him, that fucking bitch is doing it on purpose again…. Of course Nikki, this Mexican slut Natalia, and two statuesque brunettes called Rebecca and Barbara are the center of attention of a group of guys…on another corner of the room I spot a group of friends talking and laughing….Stephanie Gibson, that slightly chubby bubbly blonde Devin…Leslie Wen the hot Asian teacher, she Is like in her late thirties but looks like she is 22 still, Pixie the hot little brunette ….. Barbie a hot blonde that looks amazing,  they spot me and I wave at them and smile just a bit as I am still wondering if I am leaving or if I am going to stay.

Finally I decide to go over there and make sure Jason sees me and no way this little bitch Mish will stand in my way or between me and his incredible slim and muscular body, no way I am letting her move on a guy I want again…. And I slam my beer glass down on a counter and I walk sexily yet with urgency towards them and I come in just besides Mish and bump into her with my left shoulder on her right shoulder and look at Jason and say “ Hi Jason, how are you, you made it after all, I should have come with you as you suggested”  and I ignore you completely Mish…..not even acknowledging your presence and Jason looks at me with a big smile and he kisses my cheeks and I blush and smile back at him without even making eye contact with you MIsh…..
YT

Mishrocks95:
Emily’s parties were legendary.  Truly, even in high school, we had heard about her annual Columbus Day party—-it didn’t actually celebrate that silly day, but she had ‘themed’ parties in mid-October.  The weather always seemed to cooperate—-never too hot or too cold, so the party could start in the house and spill out onto her sprawling (well, her parents’ sprawling) patio and lawn—-or vice versa.  This was Emily’s senior year, and now that we were sophomores, we had one chance at getting invites to these soirees.  

It was the end of August—-too early for the Columbus Day bash.  This one, off campus, of course, was more of a meet and greet party.  Returning students had a chance to start the year off mingling with the upper crust of the student body—-the Richie Riches and the little Trump wannabes.  Lots of princesses from the sororities would be there—-the pre-weds, as we call them, and of course the cheerleaders—-a vapid bunch headed by that helium-headed Staci bitch.  

Why was it I liked going to these things again?  Oh yeah—-first, Emily’s house was mythic—-massive, elegant and sprawling—-um, kinda like her.  This, truly, was how the other half lived—-and by the other half, I mean Mitt Romney’s 1 percent.  I mean, really—-what college students that you know have tuxedo’d waiters and waitresses milling about with endless food and drink?  Six open bars set up around the house and property?  Valet parking—-at their house?!  A dance floor in the Great Room (whatever that is) and one set up on the lawn?  Two different types of bands AND a DJ?

So, Marissa and i decide to head over—-decide, yeah, right.  We are PUMPED!  This is THE opening event of the new school year.  Be seen here, and your social circle—-and social life—-is set for the year.  Guaranteed busy Saturday (and Friday, and Thursday) nights for the next 51 weeks (even the Biffs and Tiffs take the Christmas week off…). But if you weren’t there for this one—-or there but not seen by enough of the people who mattered—-well, it pains me to think about it.  Find, I guess, a comfy chair on a secluded study carrell in the campus library, because that will be your new best friend for the next 12 months.

It’s warm out tonight—-a perfect August party evening.  I’m wearing a reverse black high-low crop top, higher in the back, maybe 6 or so inches of my abs showing.  I had worked out a LOT this summer—-my tummy had always been flat and toned, but this year, this was the first time my abs actually had a bit of definition.  Nothing too showy—-I was not a six-pack princess—-but damn, they did look good.  So the top showed them off just a bit—-a little tease.  Tight white capris (ok to wear white—-it was still pre-Labor Day) and my zebra-stripe converse low-tops finished the fashion plate for me.  The valet handed us our ticket and took the car, and we sauntered in—-Marissa quickly seeing a group of girls she knew, gravitating toward them, leaving my by myself.

I grabbed a Daiquiri from the penguin-looking waitress and milled about for  a few minutes.  Compared to the JAPs (now, now—-Jewish American princesses) and the sorority sluts, I usually blended into the background.  But I could tell—-tonight anyway, these tight little pants and this crop top were working overtime to draw more male attention my way than usual.  I didn't mind—-I wasn’t on the prowl for anyone tonight, but it was nice to be noticed.  A cute guy sidles up to me—-introduces himself as Jason, and we get to talking.  Like 30 minutes later, we’re STILL talking—-god, he’s SO, I don’t know—-easy and mellow and INTERESTING!  Not something I thought I’d run into here.  And he’s SO flirting with me—-keeping my
drink filled, edging closer and closer to me, drinkless hand now and then curling around my semi-bare back and trying to pull me a little closer.

And I let him!  I like how he looks, how he smells, how he talks.  I like the attention he lavishes on me.  And I like how he thinks he’s going to get in my Capris before the night is out—-even though there’s no WAY that will happen.  Well, probably no way.  He suggests that we take a little walk, and I’m about to say yes, longing to get out of this noisy house and spend some time alone with Jason, when—-SLAM!  We both quickly turn our heads to the right at the sound of a glass being slammed on a counter.  Oh, fuck.  FUCK!  I see you.  The bane of my existence.  The thorn in my side.  The mold on my cheese.  Kim.  Why?  Who sent out these invitations?  Did the mailbag fall off the truck in front of a trailer park?

You wedge your sweaty body between Jason and me like a pro—-you’re a tiny bit taller than me—-I actually say that about most people—-other than children and hobbits—-and there you go—-blah, blah, blah—-all sorts of boring, SO fearful that I might take some attention away from you and your amazing body.  Oh, did I mention your guts?  No?  Well, I FUCKING HATE THEM!  For years—-14 years to be exact—-I have loathed you!  So competitive.  Whatever I had, you had to have.  Whatever I did, you had to do better.  Whoever I fucked you had to, well, I’m not sure how that sentence ends but—-you had to anyway!!  So intense, so angry.  We barely acknowledged each other anymore, our mutual hatred so palpable and thick.

I sniff a few times, and then ask, “Jason, is…is something decaying?  it smells so vile, I wonder…oh, never mind—-Hi, Kim.  I should have known…”  The fake smile and the cutting of my eyes at you.  Jason looks bewildered, and is caught off guard, obviously, as you throw yourself at him, heaving your face into his to get a mercy peck on the cheek.  I smirk at the blatant attempt to get some type of male on female action on your part—-probably the most you’ve had in the past 6 months—-but I say nothing.  yt

Kim19jung:
I hear your words and your “so subtle” venom (as subtle as the breasts of Ewa Sonet) about me just as a group of girls is passing behind us…..that sexy looking Bailey and the hot latina on campus that seems to be in college forever ….Lexi…they call her Lexibabe or Sexibabe or something, a sort of latina Barbiedoll….that makes me shove into you Mish once more…bumping slightly and I make no attempts to avoid it and even use that to block you a little more from Jason…while I smile at Jason and make sure he notices me and my very serious looking outfit...people always saying I look young, always asking if I am 15 or something….so tired of it…I made sure tonight that I look serious and older, which for me means looking close to 18  when I am actually 20…

and after all this place is a mansion almost….Emily’s parents are like billionaires or something, how could she get into this school without money….with her BRAINS?…I DON’T THINK SO….and I keep avoiding you, not even addressing your stupid comments….I lean on my toes a bit as Jason is 6’2, my small calf muscles bulging into a tight little ball as I kiss him on both cheeks softly…after all despite my heels I am only 5’2 and a half ( I always prefer to say 5’3 but it’s a lie lol) and  these 2 inch heels don’t make me much taller… and say….”I am so glad to see you, I think we should get out of here and maybe take a walk outside…there is a funny smell near this room….it smells like skunk is hiding close by in the room”

I say acknowledging you Mish for the first time even If I am talking to Jason without even looking at you…..Jason smiles awkwardly and he looks at me and at us a little bit unsure on what to do…I am proud of my crack at you about the smelly skunk you are…. All words true and my anger is rising inside me and I try to keep inside and I swear to myself that I won’t let you take him tonight, this has happened so many times before….you always were jealous of me, of the attention I get from guys, teachers, coaches...whatever….you plague my life….I hate your guts….if you die I will dance on your grave bitch…

but now is not the time to talk to you, now is the time to charm Jason… “hey girls what’s going on here?” says Jason and I take him by the right arm, putting my left forearm under his arm as I turn with my back to you to make sure I ignore you totally and I try to turn and take Jason away with me…….”come on let’s go somewhere where we can talk amongst adults”  yt

mishrocks95
I watch as you shamelessly throw yourself at poor Jason, touching and pawing at him.  A lame joke about a skunk, your intent to rattle me—-fails to deliver.  Scooping your arm in his, you literally try and drag him away from me, pretending that you and he are old flames, or new flames, or a couple…yeah, you’re a couple, all right.  A couple of dorks—-you——well, genetically you ARE a dork, what else can you be?  It’s pre-determined; and him, a dork because he lets you lead him; because clearly, all he had to say was something like, “Um, girls, I appreciate you both wanting my attention!  Hmmm….”  as he eyes us both up and down…”Kim, you’re cute and smart and have a bubbly personality.  Mish (as he drools), you’re hot as lava and the most fuck-able girl I’ve ever met….”  Anyway, that’s probably how the evening would have played out, but you are circumventing fate by practically pushing him out the door.

And this, I cannot allow.  My right hand shoots out, and I grab your elbow from behind, stopping your forward progress.  “He very clearly wants to stay HERE, Kim.  Look,…over there. That freshman guy—-see him, puking in Emily’s mom’s vase?  Go flirt with him.  He’s already puking, so you’re already saving some time!”  I wink at Jason, whose mouth is agape at the trash talk that is starting to flow between you and me.  yt

Kim19jung:
I am turning away and shutting you out of the equation and it starts to feel good and I enjoy it, I love it, it feels so good to imagine the expression on your ugly face as I turn away and walk away with Jason..too bad I can’t see your face..…that fucking penis wipe of a face that guys love because they feel they can cum on it….it’s barely cuter then a tissue……and it absorbs more then a tissue you cum eating whore…..I think to myself as I turn and walk away with Jason...the guy that I want to date for weeks now and tonight he will get some South Korean passion….but of course, I should have known, I feel someone touching my arm and grabbing it and pinching it…it’s a small hand, tiny and annoying and even if my back is to you…I know it’s you….

I hear your words and my eyes roll in disbelief and I shove and yank my arm free roughly as I turn to face you while I hear your little annoying voice,,. that fucking high pitch of a voice…so annoying, like a fucking squirrel in heat….I look at you with angry eyes and if I had guns, you would be dead and the world would be rid of the sluttiest, bitchiest, dumbest, dishonest, skankiest, “trampiest” and most annoying bitch ever…..but unfortunately you are still here and obviously you will not let me go with MY Jason and I say ….”If that guy is puking right now in this vase, it’s because he probably went to the bathroom after you went and smelled your pussy scent after you peed….in fact I think  that was that skunky smell I got before….” And I put my hands on my hips defiantly…..some people around us are stopping their chats and start to look in our direction…..I hear whispers…. Jason says “ok girls,! I think you two have a problem, calm down girls, this is a party and there is plenty for everyone” he says and starts to laugh as his hands motion for his body…..”what a jerk comment” I think to myself but now this is between you and me…..yt

mishrocks95
My grab at your arm was not meant to hurt you, merely to give poor Jason a chance to escape  from your clutches—-but he doesn’t seize the opportunity!  Standing there like some horny ape as you and I start to escalate verbally back and forth, his mouth splits into an ear-to-ear grin as I launch into you about your hideousness causing men to puke at the mere sight of your swankiness, and you counter with comments about the odor between my legs making guys ill.  You yank your elbow from my hand and place your hands on your hips, like some housewife from the 1950’s.  The heat between us right now could melt ice, and there are murmurs among some of the party-goers that something might be about to go down in the Great Room.  Now, in my experience, there are really only two things that can totally grab and hold a guy’s attention.  the first is the food-beer-athletic game combination (e.g., Hey Joe, wanna come to my house tonight and watch the game—-I’ve got pizza and beer….).  The second is the compound noun (sometimes verb)—-CATFIGHT!  That is almost a sure thing to bring guys in and keep them there.  

Jason laughs nervously, commenting that there’s enough of him for everyone, and at that very moment, I turn my head briefly and look at him—-watching him morph from a decent-looking nice guy to essentially a neanderthal moron.  It’s no longer about Jason—-I couldn’t care less if he threw you over his shoulder (he’d probably strain his back) and dragged you away to thump you all night long.  This is now about you—-14 years of your competitive, arrogant bullshit—-bubbling and churning in me since the towers fell.  The crowd grows almost moment by moment—-I hear a few guys—-drunk no doubt—-chant way in the background —-cat-fight…cat-fight…cat-tight.  My eyes lock onto yours, cutting them slightly at you.  My hands at my side, slowly curling into fists.  

My breathing quickens, and I feel my muscles start to tighten—-even those nice abs of mine.  It’s like 2 gunfighters, in the middle of the old west street—-each with his hand near his gun, waiting for the other to make a move.  Looking for a tell, a twitch, anything that can provoke one into moving against the other.  “What’s the matter, Kimmy?  Pissing yourself right now?”  yt

Kim19jung:
My hands on my hips, looking at you defiantly…..thinking that this time I won’t back down from your bullying, I won’t let you steal something from me, I won’t let you be the bitch that you are…..and all of a sudden Jason looks like 99% of the guys, a stupid jerk that thinks with his dick not with his head….if he cared about me he would step in and take me away from there but now slowly he backs off…. Slowly a circle forms around us…. Some guys doing the usual “CATFIGHT—CATFIGHT”…. And other’s saying “GIRL FIGHT...GIRL FIGHT…”….and I look at you as we stare down at each other and then you make a comment about me pissing as I would be scared of you and that does it….

I don’t change anything in my face…not a tell for you and suddenly as the crowd goes bigger….I spit in your face and react by swinging my right fist for your mouth, my left hand grabbing your hair and I swing my right fist again blindly for your face….the crowd erupts…”GIRLFIGHT-GIRLFIGHT” and all the guys almost take their phones in their hands and fumble with it to find the video button….I hear that blonde Nikki with her t-shirt that says “PRIMALLY_CHALLENGED” screaming…”COME ON MISH SWING AT HER TOO”...and the fight is on, I hear screams, shouts, cheering, laughing….”THEY GONNA PULL HAIR...COME ON LITTLE PUSSIES DON’T PULL HAIR” says a big black football player… …while I swing away with my right fist and my left hand trying to pull your hair out of their roots…yt

mishrocks95:
Staring you down---looking up (slightly) at you---I'm always the little one, always the underdog. Not flinching, my breathing slow and measured. You master it as well, not showing your hand, staying calm---almost. But that last little dig---the one about you pissing yourself out of fear---that's the one that sends you over the top. And it's an EXPLOSION! Smirking at you, waiting for a reaction, I get one---a mouthful of foamy saliva in my face! The drunken slobs collectively chant "Ewwwww...", and honestly, I want to wretch right now. How fucking gross can you be, bitch? But I play it cool---you spit, I just smile, like I don't have a care in the world---and that seems to infuriate you even more! Your hands come flying at me

your right fist heading for my face, your left hand heading in the same general direction, but not fisted. I don’t have time to analyze it---I need to respond. First, I do what my instinct tells me to do---I get rid of my drink---heaving it straight ahead at your face, mid-swing, while at the same time trying to turn my body. The combination of a faceful of frozen daiquiri and pivoting to my side throws your punch off a bit---your fist still hits, but it punches the side of my head, near the back. Yeah, it hurts, but I bet your hand hurts a lot more right now. You manage to grab a handful of my hair, though, and start to pull me toward you. "Not today, slut!" I hiss, turning back to my original stance, facing you, which brings your hand to the side now and as I turn, my right hand is fisted and blazing toward your face. yt

Kim19jung:
You look really good with my spit in your face and your arrogant smile and “penis wipe face” make me so mad…..the crowd erupts when we start punching and the little circle grows thinner around us…someone in the last row so to speak of far in the back would miss most of the action since all the girls and guys around us are mostly taller then both of us and the presence of the Neanderthal football players friends of Emily and Nikki, no doubt all waiting in line for their blow job from the two blondes making people all the way behind not sure who is fighting, but it is clear it’s a girlfight….

My right fist is slightly missing the mark and I hit the side of your head just as your drink hits my face, my eyes closed luckily as I swing wildly…..aiming a 2nd punch blindly for your face when my own face now eats your fist after your drink and my head snaps back….”STOP PULLING HAIR KIM” screams the sexy Melanie Horny..I mean Hornick…. And I can feel the impact of your punch in my face as it hits my left cheek….my left eye opening, my face drenched with the daiquiri…my right comes into a small uppercut form underneath as my left hand manages to pull you forward, both of us stumbling and I backpedal some but someone pushes me forward in the back slightly as the circle around us is now impossibly small…..and I swing a 2nd uppercut again for your face….the top of my blouse wet and my tits being defined as my blouse is wet and glued to my skin…..”fucking bitch…” I hiss through clenched teeth, my cheek on fire! ….”COME ON LITTLE BITCHES, STOP THE HAIR PULLING” yells another guy in the crowd….yt

mishrocks95:
We're almost on top of each other, trading punches.  I love the feel of my fist hitting your cheek, rocketing your head to the side, but your hand is still in my hair, bringing me closer, and you respond by bringing your fist up and into my chin.  it lands solidly, knocking my head back a bit, my eyes wide open at how fast this whole thing escalated.  Jeers from the crowd about hair-pulling punctuate the cheers and prods, and I feel almost claustrophobic---too many bodies around us, you're on top of me...I see you start another uppercut, but we're so close to each other, I literally just step into you and the fist dies as it gets trapped between our bodies.  Your fucking hand in my hair annoys the crap out of me, so I raise my left hand and

grab your wrist, giving it a sharp twist as it clings to my hair, while my right hand stays open, no fist, andI jam it forward and up the heel of my hand aiming for your throat, hoping that I can cup your face in my hand, make you choke a bit, and then push you away, clearing the crowd and giving us some space.  yt

Kim19jung:
My uppercut hits your chin and I can feel the impact on my small grazing knuckles no doubt just form the way your head snaps back…but there are so many people here and you come in closer and my 2nd shot is eaten at your body…my right hand stuck between us but my left hand viciously pulling your hair as hard and as roughly as I can….I can hear all the screams and shouts of encouragement at us, the laughs and giggles….the nervous screams…”HIT HER KIM…” ..”COME ON MISH..” and the “WHOOOOOOO….HOOOOO..OHHHHH  SHITTTTTT…OHHHH SHITTTTT…DID YOU SEE THAT?” of some crazy guys commenting to each other and acting as if this was done for their entertainment or as if we weren’t there…..

You then grab my left wrist with your left hand and your right palm shoves my head back….”UGHHHHHHH…” my neck jerks back and my face shows the strain and pain as I back up and the crowd slowly makes way for us….”$20 ON THE CHINESE” I hear and that enrages me as I am South Korean….not fucking Chinese…. and my right hand that was stuck between us goes and shoves at your chin and neck too….I throw a short kick with my now bare left foot as I lost my heel…we are so close there isn’t much we can do…..my face still shoved and washed by your hand painfully….and then the back of my legs hit something, the back of my legs tripping on the coffee table and down I go but my right hand grabs you by the collar to bring you down with me…..”TAKE HER SHIRT OFF…GRAB HER BOOBS” …..and I pull you with me and my legs open up to wrap around your waist as you fall on me on the coffee table..”UGHHHHHH”! ;……..my little feet dangling in the air…right foot still with the heel, the left without it…..I see a blur around me, legs, feet, a huge amount of people and some feet are clearly moving and there is a huge intensity and incredible buzz in the crowd…. It seems like the whole party is within a short circle around us and I can’t breathe…..yt

mishrocks95
My hand under your chin, I jerk your head up and back, stretching your neck, my fingers pressing into your jaw and cheeks.  I push you backwards, and the crowd parts like the Red Sea, allowing us to move without getting jostled by horny onlookers.  Idiots throw out comments about betting on us (you, really,  what's THAT about?), and I feel you try and kick---somehow you lost your show, but you bare foot just kind of grazes me---there's just not enough room for you to get any range of motion.  So you substitute---your own hand mirrors my move, jamming your palm into my chin and trying to push my head back as well.  But I have the momentum with me, and we continue backwards, for another moment at least, and then I feel you stop.  mtc

You're up against something, but I can't see, and as I keep pushing you, you lose your balance.  Down you go, but---BITCH!---you grab my shirt and bring me with you.  As we tumble, I see it's a coffee table, your ass and back now laying on it, bringing me down on you.  Not one to miss an opportunity, you open your thighs, preparing to ensnare me in a scissor hold.  "Just like always, Kim," I spit as I go down, "Never miss a chance to open up your legs!"  I fall on you and your legs snap shut---thighs digging into my sides.  Your hands on my shirt and in my hair, now it's MY turn to take advantage, and with my free hands, laying on you, almost face to face, I just let loose!  Fists flying, slamming into your head and cheeks---

left, right, left, right, wailing on your sides, burying knuckles into your ribs.  I am able to get off about 5-6 really good shots before you release your holds and start to try and block, squeezing me even more, eliciting a groan from me as the pressure builds---but my punches don’t stop.  yt

Kim19jung:
You make a stupid comment probably, what else could it be but stupid if it comes from your slutty and filthy mouth, but It gets lost to my ears with all the screaming and cheering around us….my back is on the coffee table, you’re on top of me, “GET HER OFF YOU KIM”…my legs squeeze to try and hold you close to me as you unleash punches for my ribs and sides and I wince in pain….”FUCK HER UP MISH” ….when suddenly my right hand throws punches for the side of your head…2 or 3 short punches to try and retaliate….as then I grab your right wrist with my left hand and my right hand grabs your left also…I hear some guys shouting….
“GET EM UP…ROUND TWO….GET THEM UP” ..”ROUND TWO..ROUND TWO”….

And then I feel you lifted off me as some big linebacker grabs you under your armpits and he pulls you away but I sit up and I reach for your hair with my left hand…..and I pull like crazy as this big guy gets you off me as if you were a rag doll…some people get in between us but I pull your hair…I extend your long hair and I won’t let go…..I can feel hands trying to pull my tiny hands away….then the big quarter back grabs my arms and manages to pry my fingers away …”OK OK TINY ONE..OK LET HER GO..LET GO OF THE HAIR….WOW YOU’RE QUITE A LITTLE HELLCAT….LET GO” and finally we are broken apart, I am breathing hard, my face is flush red…. as the big Quarterback holds me and carries me away almost, my toes not even touching the ground…..People are all around me to try and hold me and get in between us….

That bitch Emily grabs me from behind, she spins me around to face her and she shoves me back….”calm down, FUCK…this is my parents house you stupid bitch” ….Then she turns to talk to her minion Ewa and says “bring her purse here, she is out of here”…”GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW AND GO CALM DOWN” she shouts at me and she bullies me and pushes me back…I am angry and I almost let my fist fly right there at her and I look at her with eyes that could kill…but I decide there will be another time for her…..so I grab my purse form someone and I leave, pissed, angry, cursing…I kick my last heel off…. And I grab my phone and start texting s I leave the big house….
“COME AND MEET ME IN 30 MINUTES IN KREUSER PARK, JUST YOU AND ME AND WE WILL SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL…JUST YOU AND ME MISH…DO YOU FUCKING DARE?” yt

mishrocks95
I know my unanswered barrage of punches can't last forever, and after 5-6 solid hits to your face and sides, you do answer back.  Releasing your holds, freeing your hands, your right darts out and jabs the side of my head once---twice.  You're really close, so they hurt, but they're nowhere near KO punches.  I continue to wail on you, and you abandon your fists and instead try and grab my wrists---your left grabbing my right, and vice versa.  Fighting against you, writhing in your scissors, I move my head near your hand, and---What the fuck!!??  I feel myself rising---my body being pulled off you--big meaty hands under my arms lifting me, pulling me away from you, and HEY!! Get your fucking hands off my boobs!!!  

Anyway, as whoever is mauling me pulls me up, you simply won’t let me go, reaching out and grabbing my hair, trying to pull me back down.  "AAAAGH!!! Let the fuck go!!!"  I scream---not sure whether it's to you or my mysterious escort, but clearly, ONE of you needs to let me go otherwise huge tufts of hair are gong to be yanked out of my head.  I am literally just hanging now, folded over this lumberjack's arms as you yank at my hair---fuck this!! My feet, dangling down over the coffee table---perfect.  I start kicking out at you, landing a few solid shots with the toe of my sneaker  on your shoulders and arms.    FINALLY, you release the hair, and I get swooped up and held aloft, my legs still kicking out and trying to pry his hands off my boob

He gently puts me down, and I am ready to spring right back at you, until Emily places her formidable body between us.  Just seeing her there makes me decelerate rapidly---I do NOT want trouble from her!  So much bigger than either of us, I couldn’t even imagine fighting her---unless you were able to neutralize her size somehow, like, hmmm, maybe fight her in a pool, or a ball-pit or something.  Anyway, I see her grab you by the scruff of the neck and lecture you (I can't help but smirk since you DID throw the first punch), and she throws you out.  Good riddance!!  As I watch you storm out, dozens of horny guys circle around me, patting me on the back, giving me fight advice, and generally acting like sex-starved assholes.  

I make my way to the bathroom just to get a break from them, and I feel my phone vibrate.  Pulling it from my pocket---it's a text.  From you!  COME AND MEET ME IN 30 MINUTES IN KREUSER PARK, JUST YOU AND ME AND WE WILL SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL…JUST YOU AND ME MISH…DO YOU FUCKING DARE?”  A huge smile spreads from ear to ear, and my thumbs fly---BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU'LL EVER MAKE---I'LL BE THERE SKANK---YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD!!!!  yt

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:07:09 PM by Kim19 »

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Re: Party fight....Mishrocks against Kim19
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 05:16:47 AM »
I always hosted the best parties !!! ~ ~ ~ LOVE IT YOU GUYS ,, can't wait for part two x x x

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 12:52:03 PM »
I always hosted the best parties !!! ~ ~ ~ LOVE IT YOU GUYS ,, can't wait for part two x x x

WOW!  Thanks for posting this Kim, not to quote the magnificent, marvelous, mysterious, (and sometimes malvealent to her victims) ~*M*~; but I can't stinking wait until part two is posted!  What a fight!

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 07:33:00 PM »
What a great start!!!  I can't wait to read more!!

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 11:19:34 PM »
Amazing party!
Hey Kimmy don't forget to let me know if I did manage to go home with that guy who's eyeballs fell into my DEEP cleavage..okay?
:*

Sorry Minxie ,, your scrawny ass ended up getting stuck in the toilet ,, and we had to call the Fire Marshall to pull you out ~ ~

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 11:49:29 PM »
Amazing party!
Hey Kimmy don't forget to let me know if I did manage to go home with that guy who's eyeballs fell into my DEEP cleavage..okay?
:*

Sorry Minxie ,, your scrawny ass ended up getting stuck in the toilet ,, and we had to call the Fire Marshall to pull you out ~ ~

Ewwwwwwwwwww

Offline Kim19

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 03:50:04 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments guys, Mish is not bad either...ohhhhhh I guess the nice comments were directed to both of us lol...... and watch that toilet seat Galinka, not sure what you could catch there in that house and with the people at that party!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 08:02:32 PM »
This is so full of win ^^

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments guys, Mish is not bad either...ohhhhhh I guess the nice comments were directed to both of us lol...... and watch that toilet seat Galinka, not sure what you could catch there in that house and with the people at that party!!!!!!!!!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwww
 ::)
That's not nice to pick on Galinka like that!

Offline Kim19

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 02:08:12 PM »
Thank you Vera. 

Part 2 will be posted soon, make your bets folks, who is gonna win this?

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 12:50:24 AM »
Thank you Vera. 

Part 2 will be posted soon, make your bets folks, who is gonna win this?

Prediction?  Pain (for you, Kim).
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 01:35:21 AM »
Quoting Rocky uh?

Offline Kim19

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 01:49:23 AM »
Quoting Rocky uh?

And Rocky lost the first fight against Apollo!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 01:54:07 AM by Kim19 »

Offline Kim19

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 01:50:27 AM »
Hey! what is with the name calling ò_ó

It's not me!!!!!!!  I was told to do it!!!!!!  :D

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 01:59:51 AM »
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)