News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 35 -- Sofia versus Sara Jean

• 8 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 35 -- Sofia versus Sara Jean
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:12:57 AM »
This poll is the thirty-fifth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches involve non-FCF participants as well as FCF members and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Vienna.  The participants are:

Sara Jean (5'6 110 lbs 23 y/o) lives in Romania on the Black Sea coast.  Sara is a full-time student and is about to complete her education.  She sometimes helps out in her family's business.  She usually finds time to work out a couple of times a week and enjoys spending time with friends at the clubs in town.  Sara loves to win at everything she does and doesn't intend to allow anyone to embarrass her.  Sara's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a competitive person!  I am quick and in good shape.  I will train hard and make my opponents admit in the end that I'm the better woman."  This will be Sara Jean's first fight.

Sofia (5'5 119 pounds 19 y/o) lives in Rome.  Sofia is a full-time student at the University.  She is studying in an art program.  Sofia comes from a relatively affluent family.  She spends her free time traveling and partying.  Sofia's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I want to succeed and win.  I always get what I want and this will be no exception.  I will train hard and make my enemies suffer."  Sofia lost her first fight against Emma and wants to make sure she does not lose again.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Sara Jean arrives at the fight location and is a bit confused as to where she is to go.  After some time, she is shown into her changing room so that she can prepare for the battle.  She quickly changes into her bikini for the fight.  She wears a green bikini bottom and a white strapless bikini top.  The suit looks good on her and highlights her skin tone nicely.  Sara Jean spends a considerable amount of her prep time braiding her hair into a single pony tail style braid to keep her hair out of her way.  She watches the video of Sofia intently.  She has watched a few videos of other matches from the Club in anticipation of the fight.  She is nervously excited as she is called to the interview room.  "Sofia has a nice little body!  I can't wait to make her scream in pain for me.  Nothing is more exciting than applying my final submission hold and feeling her struggle to escape.  I saw her last match against Emma and I think I will just finish Sofia off with a smother hold.  And there is nothing she can do to stop me."

Sofia arrives and immediately heads to her changing room.  She changes into a black snake skin type print bikini that accentuates her nicely toned body.  She has worked out hard following her last fight and is determined to do much better tonight against Sara Jean.  She pulls her thick dark hair back into a pony tail and begins to stretch and prepare for the fight.  Sofia's wealth allows her to devote a significant amount of her time to working out and it shows.  Her body looks strong and prepared as she confidently prepares herself to take the rug.  As the time arrives for her interview, Sofia takes a few extra minutes checking her look in the mirror to ensure all is ready.  She arrives a few minutes late for the interview and watches the video of Sara Jean.  "It is nice to fight a girl that isn't much  bigger than me.  I am prepared and ready for tonight.  I won't let myself lose another fight.  This new girl will pay the price and beg me for mercy."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Sofia and Sara Jean.  "Sofia has an advantage that only money can buy.  Time to do nothing but prepare.  She looks great tonight.  I think she has really gotten stronger since her last fight.  Sara Jean looks good too and she is a little bigger than Sofia.  With that said thought, it's hard to understand exactly what happens on that rug until you have been out there for real.  That lack of understanding is going to be the difference tonight.  Sofia is going to get her tonight."  The second commentator begins "You have a point there, but there is something I like about Sara Jean.  Sofia will get off to a good start, but if she doesn't finish Sara Jean early she won't win.  Sara Jean will figure things out quickly and if she survives the first 10 minutes will end up winning this fight.  I just don't know that Sofia knows how to fight.  That's the disadvantage that her money has bought her.  Sara Jean looks like she can fight."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Sofia smiles and waves her hand "you should just give up now and save yourself the pain."  Sara Jean says nothing and stares intensely at Sofia.  The atmosphere now quiet and intense as both fighters stay focused and prepared to fight.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 35 -- Sofia versus Sara Jean
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 04:08:32 AM »
Seeing Sara Jean appearing to go more conservative at the start, Sofia first gives the look of playing it safe and then as she starts to get close to Sara Jean launches a hard slap with a sudden movement.  Sara Jean is expecting to circle and feel out her opponent when suddenly Sofia lunges and shoots a slap out catching her in the face.  WHACK!!!   Sara Jean's head is snapped to the side and she lets out a grunt.

Sofia following the momentum of the slap presses right in while Sara Jean is off balance and bangs her body into Sara Jean's knocking her off balance.  With a couple stagger steps back Sara Jean tries to catch her balance, but Sofia moves with her landing a couple more hard slaps before Sara Jean can get her  hands up and grab hold of Sofia.

The two immediately lock up after Sofia landed the early slaps and they begin to wrestle for control of the fight.  Bodies locked close together the sounds of their grunting getting louder as they struggle.  Sara Jean initially seems to be holding her own against her slightly larger opponent. 

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 09:57:08 PM »
First time to fight seems to be a tough obstacle to overcome if the opponent has done it before.  Sofia should end up winning this one thanks to that little advantage. 

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 03:07:47 PM »
The struggle continues for a few moments with each grunting and pushing against the other.  After a few moments, Sara Jean manages to twist and catch Sofia in a headlock as she turns.  Sofia grips Sara Jean's hand tightly and pulls trying to break her grip on the headlock.  Sara Jean grunts and tries to twist and pull Sofia by the neck to discourage her resistance. 

Sofia slides her hand up Sara Jean's back and finds her long braid of hair after some struggling and yanks the hair pulling hard.  Sara Jean lets out a groan as her neck is pulled back and she struggles to maintain the headlock on Sofia.  Giving the hair a couple of tugs, Sofia works the neck as she pulls Sara Jean's arm weakening her grip.  After several moments, Sofia is able to pull her head free as Sara Jean tries to spin to face Sofia as she pulls free behind her back.

The grip on the braid allows Sofia to control Sara Jean and prevent her from getting turned to face her.  Ripping the braid back and to the side, Sofia forces a scream from Sara Jean as her hair and neck take the brunt of the attack.  Sara Jean staggers and goes to the floor as Sofia rips her by the hair.  Sofia uses her free hand to unload several quick and hard slaps to Sara Jean's head as she uses the braid to keep her off balance and her ass on the floor.  Sara Jean yelps out in pain as she takes another barrage of slaps, adding to the pain of the hair pulling attack. 

Sara Jean is struggling so far against a determined Sofia.  Can she get things going her way?  Your votes dictate the story so get behind your favorite. 

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 11:42:20 AM »
Sara is fighting back, but their is no way the Romanian is going to beat the Italian girl.
Kick her butt, Sofia.

You really want me to lose, don't you? LOL!

Anyway... thanks for the invitation again AWC , i really hope i will win! It’s very close right now and I love when one of your poll match is competitive. It’s way more fun for me this way to read one of your stories  .

Vote for me people!  ;)

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 07:02:46 PM »
Go sara.. I am on team sara.. Kick sofias ass

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 05:43:11 AM »
So far Sofia has been able to control Sara and delivered some punishment to her Romanian foe.  With Sara on the floor on her ass, Sofia continues to pull her hair and shake her head from side to side.  The crowd is cheering on their favorites now as things continue to escalate.  "This one is going to be over quick!!!" screams out Sofia as her confidence grows with her early success.

Sara screams out in pain as her hair is yanked causing her head to be pulled from side to side.  Needing to find a way into the fight, Sara reaches back and grabs Sofia by the ankle and gives a good yank.  The move catching Sofia off guard as she suddenly is tipped off balance and crashes to the floor losing her grip on Sara's hair as she instead tries to break her fall with her hands. 

Sara lunges on her in a flash and tries to straddle Sofia.  Reacting quickly, Sofia is able to prevent Sara from completely overpowering her.  With their bodies now stretched out on the floor, with hands locked together they struggle for control of the fight.  Sara, lying full out atop Sofia, has her body pressed against Sofia.  Chest mashed to chest and with legs locked together they look like one mass of arms and legs as both grunt and pant. 

After several moments of struggling, Sara is able to wiggle a knee up firmly against Sofia's crotch area as she mashes down into her opponent.  Sofia moans out as she feels the pressure against her.  Sofia thrashes a bit and tries to wiggle herself free as Sara keeps her pinned down.  With her head pressed against Sofia's, Sara whispers "I have you now" into Sofia's ear.  Sofia feel the hot breath on her ear and her neck immediately bucks wildly. 

The hard move to toss Sara off works perfectly as Sara is unable to hold down the wildly thrashing Italian.  As Sara rolls off to the side, Sofia tries keeps hold of her hands and they roll over several times as both try to get the top position.  Sofia is able to end up atop Sara this time as they struggle.  The Italian slides her body higher up on Sara and smashes her chest into Sara's face trying to smother her. 

MMMPPPHHHPMPPP sounds come from the fighters as Sofia is able to partially smother Sara.  "Give to me!!!" hisses out Sofia as she tries to smother the fight from her opponent.  Sara's legs kick and thrash as she plants them on the floor trying to push her lower body up and twist.  Sofia is initially able to ride out the efforts, but with each bucking move Sara is able to find more air as Sofia's smother becomes less effective. 
After three of four hard thrusts, Sara is able to roll Sofia off to the side.  This time the fighters break contact with each other and roll to their knees facing each other.  Both Sofia and Sara appear to be a bit winded from the effort.  As the camera pans across both fighters, Sara's hard nipples are obvious under her bikini top.  Both fighters appear to be perspiring fairly heavily in the warm room as they prepare to face off again. 

After a momentary break, Sofia lunges into Sara and they mash together again.  Hands grip hands as they smash their bodies together yet again.  This time both try to maintain their position as they struggle on their knees.  The crowd continues to cheer on their favorite in what seem to be equal numbers.  The effort so far expended seems to have slowed the action down a bit as both are leaned into the other struggling for control.

Can one of these fighters take control and get the win?  Keep voting for your favorite.

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
The two pressed tightly together as they struggle body to body.  The struggle continues for several moments until Sofia breaks a hand free of Sara's grip and shoots the hand to Sara's hair and digs her fingers in trying to get a good grip.  Sara reacts with the same strategy as she grabs hold of Sofia's hair at the same time. 

Each girl getting a good grip on the other's hair as they begin to pull and tug at their opponent's hair.  The grunts and gasps now replaced with little yelps of pain as hair is being ripped hard.  Sara pulls hard and manages to drag Sofia over to the floor onto her back and slide her body atop Sofia's.  The struggle for control continues as both pull and twist the hair as much as possible.  The gasps and yelps of pain continuing as each fighter tries to outlast the other.

Sofia wraps her legs around Sara's to keep her from being able to push up and straddle her.  Sara grunts out in frustration as she can't pull her leg free.  Both girls sweating heavily now as the long fight is taking its toll on both.  The sweat causing their bodies to slide easily as they struggle on the carpet.  Sofia's breathing picks up in pace and between her little yelps of pain her ragged breathing now noticeable in volume as she gasps and cries out. 

Sara, staying atop Sofia as they lay out body to body, grunts and yelps as well.  Her actions seem to be picking up in pace as she pulls and tugs Sofia by the hair.  "Bitch!!" grunts out Sara as she tries to intimidate her opponent while mauling her hair.  Sofia cries out in pain from the hair tugging as she tries to continue pulling at Sara's hair as well.

With a sudden push, Sara attempts to pull her leg free of Sofia's.  Sofia holds on tightly and then suddenly unwraps her legs from Sara's as Sara is able to suddenly pull her leg free.  It is quickly apparent that Sofia allowed her to pull her leg free as she suddenly plants both her legs and shoves off the floor with them in an attempt to dislodge Sara.  As soon as Sofia shoves and twists her hips Sara lets out a grunt and a cry of WHHHHOOOOAAAA as she slides freely thanks to both being covered in sweat and loses her position atop Sofia.

Even though Sara slides off of Sofia, neither let go of the other's hair and continue to pull on their opponent in an attempt to control the opponent.  Sofia has the momentum of the bucking move on her side and is able to use that advantage to roll atop Sara.  Rather than try to straddle her opponent, Sofia just drops  her upper body atop Sara's and mashes her chest down on Sara's face instead. 

MPPMMMPPPP comes from underneath as Sara's face is suddenly engulfed by Sofia's chest.  Fortunately for Sara, Sofia is not very large breasted.  Sofia stops pulling and ripping at Sara's hair and tries to wrap her arms around Sara's head and trap her under her chest.  Sara squirms and thrashes trying to prevent Sofia from smothering her out at this juncture.  Sara pulls on the hair and tries to force Sofia's upper body off of her enough to catch her breath.  "Give the fuck up" groans out Sofia as she tries to finish off Sara. 

Sara squirms and twists and manages to keep an open space for some air to get to her although it is fairly restricted by the positioning of the two fighters.  "I said give the fuck up" grunts out Sofia trying to intimidate Sara into a submission.  Sara lets go of Sofia's hair and shoves her hands into her face and claws at her in a desperate attempt to get free.  MPMMMPPMMMPPP comes out as Sofia is able to cover the face again for the moment.

The hands to the face have an immediate impact as Sofia screams out from the nails digging into nose and cheeks.  Sofia releases the hold and rolls away quickly breaking contact with Sara and rescuing her face from the claws.  Sara chooses to roll the opposite way and create separation between them. 

Both fighters climb to their feet looking tired and worn down.  It is clear to the crowd that this is going to be the end of one of these fighters as they prepare to lock up one last time.  The crowd is fully on its feet calling out encouragement to the fighters. 

As the camera zooms across both of them the effects of the fight are obvious.  Each has a number of red marks on their bodies from the battle along with their hair looking damp from perspiration and ratty from all the hair pulling.  Sofia puts her hand to her face checking the damage done from Sara's claws and the camera shows the marks where Sara's nails hit home.  As Sara adjusts her bikini top her firm nipples remain obvious to the room and the camera. 

"You dirty slut!!!" hisses out Sofia as she checks the damage.  Sara reaches down and gently slaps her own ass as she puckers up and kisses the air in Sofia's direction.  Staring back at her intensely, Sara responds with "Too bad I'm going to crush such a sexy girl like you!!" purrs Sara.  The taunting having the desired effect as Sofia yells out YYYAAAAAHHHH and launches herself towards Sara.  Expecting the attack Sara meets her with equal intensity as launches a kick at Sofia. 

The kick catching a rushing Sofia directly in the midsection as Sara is able to effectively side step the attack.  OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF flies out of Sofia as the air is knocked  from her body.  Sofia's legs wobble and she collapses to her knees clutching her belly and doubles over.  Her mouth opens into the shape of an O as she tries to suck in air.  Sara calmly steps forward grabbing Sofia by the hair pulling her head up between her thighs as Sofia kneels in front of her. 

Sara's simple standing head scissor hold generates a weak moan of pain from Sofia as she struggles to breath.  "You will submit to me now" snarls Sara as she leans over the kneeling Sofia.  Sara quickly unties Sofia's bikini top as the leans over the kneeling girl with her head trapped between Sara's legs.  The camera catches a glimpse of Sofia's face and it has turned red from lack of air and the pressure of the standing head scissor hold.  Sofia moans out "NNNNOOOOOOO" as she is held by Sara.  As the bikini top comes untied it allows her small, but firm breasts to dangle under her body. 

"Bad answer" grunts Sara as she reaches out and grabs Sofia's bikini bottoms pulling them into a wedgie as she rises up into a more upright position putting pressure on Sofia.  The move generates a scream of pain from Sofia as her bikini bottoms cut into her bottom.  AAAIIIEEYYYYYYAAGGHHHH!!!!  Sara smiles and licks her lips as she swings one hand slapping Sofia's uncovered ass cheek as her bottoms become a thong.  "UNNNHHH Nooooo" groans out Sofia as she weakly pushes her hands on Sara's thighs. 

Her push on the thighs not getting her anywhere, Sofia groans out as Sara slaps her yet again.  "You are so finished" coos out a smiling Sara as she senses Sofia has run out of energy.  Sofia moans out "no no no way" as she tries to push free of Sara's clutches.  Sara reaches down and slaps Sofia again on her ass cheek and holds her hand in place and gives her a quick squeeze.  "Oh so sad to have to spank such a poor little spoiled girl like you!!!" teases Sara as Sofia groans out. 

"Stop let me go" cries out Sofia as the camera focuses on her face.  The camera catches a couple of tears rolling down Sofia's face as she is trapped and being taunted by Sara.  "Is that a submission I hear???" quips Sara as she pulls her hand off and slaps Sofia again.  "STTOOOPPP!!!" screams out Sofia after the slap lands with a loud WHACK sound on her bare ass cheek. 

Sara, looking relieved that Sofia is giving up, opens her legs and pushes Sofia to the floor on her belly.  Turning and sitting down on her back, Sara pins her to the floor and grips her hair pulling her head up off the floor.  "Tell them all you are not a match for me!!!"  Sara hisses threateningly.  If she wasn't so tired herself she might consider a bit more humiliation just for fun.  The risk of Sofia somehow getting loose and turning the tables though worries Sara a bit considering how hard of a fight it has been.  "SAY IT!!!" she growls as Sofia doesn't respond promptly enough for her.

AGGGHHH groans out Sofia from the hair pull as her head is tugged back.  "You win"  NHHHHH "I'm no match for you" gasps out Sofia.  Sara gives her hair one more tug and then drops her head back to the floor.  She considers the situation for a brief moment as she straddles her back.  She grabs the bikini top that she untied previously and pulls it away from Sofia's body.  As she stands up she dangles the top in her hand and then places a foot on Sofia's back. 

"I'll be taking this as my prize bitch.  If you ever want to try me again you can try and take it back."  Standing over the beaten Sofia, Sara enjoys her victory moment as the crowd claps and cheers for her.  She walks slowly across the room carrying Sofia's bikini top as she exits the room.  It is clear to the crowd that Sara was exhausted as well. 

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 06:50:04 PM »
  Very nice story! It is competitive, fun and intense ! The last part it's super-hot and i really like the way i made her submit! She almost got me but somehow I manage to beat her by only two votes.

Thank you for the invitation and the effort again and thank you for anyone who voted for me. I can't wait to be part of AWC in the near future again and prove everyone that I’m a good wrestler! :)