News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Prison nhb fistfight - asianbarbiebabe vs sugarandsparklez

• 6 Replies

Offline asianbarbiedoll

Prison nhb fistfight - asianbarbiebabe vs sugarandsparklez
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
This is a match I had recently with Hannah Ellie. It was a prison match, with both of us inmates, and fighting to settle differences and command respect. There is some blood, but not lots, and focuses mostly on fistfighting, as well as some simple wrestling. We only had three hours which is less than I would like, and explains the reason the fight is a little shorter than I would usually like. I hope you all enjoy it!

Hannah-Ellie: I haven't actually been called into having to fight since I got landed in here. I have a smart mouth and naturally exude confidence, so I was able to use a fear factor in order to get my own way. I'm 5ft8 124lbsish 34a 24 36 so big enough to intimidate most opponents. I was slightly shocked when you actually called my bluff and offered me out here, I am wearing a red sports bra, showing off my creamy tummy and skin, and then grey sweat shorts, red panties underneath, barefoot as is the standard for fights here. You aren't here, maybe because I am both bigger and better. My hair tied back in a pony tail as the crowd gather round me 'What are you gonna do to her...Make sure you fuck her up...Smash the bitch in' people say and I smile inside though I am a mix of excitement and nerves.If I beat you today I will have shown everyone I have action to back up my words. People don't doubt me and I have nothing to lose, but I cant afford to turn down a challenge like this. You are already getting a rep as being tough, and I need to stop you in your tracks before you get too cocky yt

justine: There's a slight buzz of murmurs all around the open cell block area. The guards here usually don't care unless a full scale riot breaks out and usually they enjoy the spectacle just as much as the inmates. As I step through a row of cells my shoes click on the gray concrete as the buzz starts to quiet down. Soon the crowd parts ways and I slowly move towards you, a couple of girls flanking my sides as I stare down at you. I maybe smaller than you, but I know how to handle myself, and you've had such a cocky little attitude since you came in here that people are starting to think you're the girl who runs this place. I take off my shoes and hand them to one of my Asian entourage members as the whispering start to work up again. The few girls who were "brave" enough to tell you to "fuck me up" have shut up now and I smile at you. I toss my dark hair back and tie it up in a pony tail, my tanned skin revealed as I stand in front of you in a black sports bra and matching lycra shorts. Bending down as I say "so you think you can talk shit about me and not suffer for it? Let me say accepting my challenge is going to be the biggest mistake of your life." I hear the girls whispering at first but then starting to chant, telling me to "crush that lanky bitch" and "break her in two! make her your bitch!" I try to tune out their words as I slowly move towards you, arms out, looking to finally shut you up yt

Hannah-Ellie: I see you walk through the throngs of people like you own the place. It infuriates me even more, I really need to stamp you out here, teach you how things are done. I watch you casually, not showing any fear, any pleasure, any excitement, my face is a blank canvas. Some of the crowd are cheering for you, and some are cheering for me, its a pretty 50/50 split but they aren't stupid, they will all take the side of whoever wins, and its a good job that's going to be me. They start to gives us space, in a circle around us. I bounce a little on my toes. I eye up your body, smaller, cute and falsely  confident. I am not worried, not at all. I weigh myself up and then lunge, looking to slam my shoulder hard into your midriff, testing you out early by throwing myself at you with abandon. My arms come around your waist and my body pushes off the balls of my feet as I try to tackle you down hard onto the cold, stony floor. The crowd all hoot and cheer, a real mess of noise as this is underway yt

justine: I wonder if you're going to keep running away from me as the crowd's noise slowly grows louder and louder after each passing moment. For a while there I think I'm going to have to be the one who gets this started. Then all of the sudden you spring forward and I feel your shoulder dig into my belly hard. I'm quite surprised at the amount of strength in your lean frame as you're able to push me back a few steps. The cheers of the crowd fill my ears as I know I have to do something and do something quick or else you'll somehow believe you can overwhelm me. I am the queen around here and I am not about to let some bimbo school me in front of my entourage.  Grunting out I grab you by your pony tail as I keep peddling back more and more, I tug on your blonde hair hard as I say "see girl, you think you got me but really you don't even know what you've gotten yourself into." I give a huge wide beaming smile to my girls as they continue to cheer for me, twisting my body to the right as my free hand pushes on one of your shoulders. I try and throw you off to the side of me as I let out a loud grunt, hoping to see you spilling to the floor as I exert with all my strength. I may be backpedalling, but swatting you away like a fly will look super hot yt

Hannah-Ellie:I drive into you with all I have and actually force you back a bit. I have always had to scrap harder and be aggressive in order to get my own way with things, when you are blonde and pretty, you aren't taken seriously so my bravado and attitude is largely down to that. I am not changing now so go at you from the very start. I feel you moving but you don't fall down and I feel your hand wrap into my pony tail. My response is to push even harder against you, making you backtrack a little further until you use my pony tail as a handle. You pull on it and the natural momentum I had built up in pushing into you is used against me. I am flung and I feel my body stumbling quickly away from you, too fast for me to keep my footing. I end up falling down on my front, my knees and hands hitting the floor hard and stunning me, but I'm quick to spin my body round on its back, getting my ass to the floor instead and trying to push myself up to a better position, leaning back on my hands and trying to pick myself up yt

justine: I grunt out and feel your body suddenly peel off me as I bend over from the force of the toss. Even I didn't expect for my counter to be THAT effective. Getting slowly to my feet looking over at you as I see you skid along the gray floor. You're quick as you roll around and land on your butt as I smile wide at you. Running at you I reach down and grab your pony tail again. Forcing you back onto your feet, hauling you up as I hear the chorus of boos from your supporters as I twist your held up hair in my hand. Looking right into your eyes as I say "see bitch, this is what you get for trying to mess with me!" The girls near by are part of my own little clique and you can hear them yelling at your right in your ear. One girl screams "yah bimbo, can't wait for Jus to make you her BITCH!" another one gets right behind you and screams "you're SOOOOOOOOOOOO getting your ass kicked today slut!" Hearing my girls encourage me, I pull my arm back and slug you hard right in your toned belly. The guards almost completely ignoring us, looking the other way as we sort our problems out without involving them, who knows, one of us may get injured and wont be bothering them for a while, that’s a win win yt

Hannah-Ellie:I don't get the time to pick myself up to my feet, I feel your hand on my hair again. I am picked up to my feet and I hear someone shout at me to belt you, to smack you hard. I'm unhurt so when I'm picked up to my feet its definitely an opportunity. You are quicker though. A quick warning and then your fist slams hard into my belly. I crumple to my knees, the only thing stopping me falling all the way down to a crumpled heap on the floor is your hold on my hair, arms folded across my tummy. I hear people cheering for you, telling you to do more and I know I have to react. I ball my fist up and then slam it up hard, aiming to hit you right between the legs. I'm not afraid of fighting dirty, I'm not afraid of doing anything if it helps me beat the shit out of you and low blows certainly come into that equation, although I didn't think I would need to use them so soon. My belly hurts, I'm winded and bent over a little, struggling for breath, but if you think a punch to my stomach is enough to beat me, then you are deluded yt

justine:I stand over you, happy with myself as I see you crumble down onto the floor. Looking every bit as confident as ever I say "come on blondie? One widdle punch to your belly and you ready to give up? I seriously can't wait tilll...." My words are stopped as I feel you punch me right between my legs. I let out a silent scream as I drop down to my knees, hand over my crotch as I moan and whisper out. I look out in the crowd and not only are girls cheering for you hard but they're laughing. AT ME. I make a mental note of who it is, knowing they will be in for a nasty surprise in the showers when this is all finished. My pained face turns into a sneer as I look at you, It is forced, I am in a lot of pain but I cant let anyone watching know that, it would damage my tought girl credibility. You are also on your knees as I pull you close to me by your sports bra. Screaming out loud as I throw a quick upper cut at you, aiming it right under one of your barely there breasts as I let out a loud scream. "Nnnnnghhhhhhh bitch! If you think you got me with your dirty little punch there you're crazy" yt

Hannah-Ellie:I feel the connection and I wince for you, the crowd all cheer and yell sensing the tide may be turning. They are sensing that the rightful girl is going to start winning now and I feel a rush of adrenalin all of a sudden and I start to get my breath back 'Wow did you see that, she slammed that fist into her pussy' shouts one excited girl as the crowd get a little closer. The air is hot and sticky, the atmosphere very confined. Then from seemingly nowhere you grab the front of my sports bra, using it as a grip to pull me closer into you. Your fist slams up into the underside of my breast and I squeal in pain, my body arcing backwards as you release the top and I land on my back hard, arms either side of me, legs straightening out from under me as the crowd carry on cheering this barrage of fists. I look up and try to scurry myself backwards, wanting to put distance between the two of us yt

justine: My grip finally lets go of your bra as I watch you stumble backwards and fall, holding onto your pained and hurt breast as some girls scream "yeah, take it to her! She's a no good dirty fighting bitch!" Still on my knees I still have one hand over my hurt kitty as you land with a slight thud on your back. I am in more pain than I am letting on. You're not close to being out though as I watch you scamper away from me. One girl yells "she's trying to get away that chicken! Get her!" I'm all but too happy to oblige on such a request. Dropping down on my hands I start to try and crawl with you, watching you scamper away on your back as I pant loudly. So badly wanting to crush and defeat you as I finally get a moment to catch up you. I grab one of your ankles and use all my strength to do two things. One of course is to try and pull you closer to me. Fighting to try and close the gap and stop you from running away as the circle of girls around us gets tighter and tighter. There are literally cheering girls looming over us as I start to try and do the second part of my plan. Pulling you closer to me I step up and raise a knee then slam it forward, aiming it for between your legs as I try to get you back for the punishing pussy punch you gave me. I know how much that hurt me, so I want to give some of that pain right back to you yt

Hannah-Ellie:I scamper backwards and a cry of chicken comes out around the crowd. I have to prove them wrong by dong something sensational now, running away isn't ever an option and I have to prove I did it so that I could especially mean to you in some way. Just when I think I have got enough distance between us you make a lunge and grip my ankle, yanking me towards you on the stone floor. Then you seem to either stumble or fall knee first between my legs. From my view its not clear if it was deliberate or a clumsy fall which worked in your favour but the crowd don't care, they cheer it and ask for more. The pain is the same for me as well, running through my body as my hands slam between my legs and I roll onto my side curled up, not rolling away as I would rather be hurt again than be called a chicken, but obviously hurt from that blow, and with no reply for now yt

justine:I stumble forward as my knee crashes into you and it has the effect that I wanted it to have. All of the sudden I watch as you quickly curl up in absolute pain. My evil little sneer looks on as Your hands go down right away but instinct and begging to shove my knee away from your hurt crotch. When you finally force me off I fall down on my butt to the side as I watch you in pain rolling onto your side and curling up. The girls look down at you as the cheering is at an all fight high. One girl yells "come on Barbie finish her off!" Another one yells "come get that blonde haired bitch! You can destroy her!" Slowly I start to get onto my feet as I look down at you. I'm loving it, I'm soaking in the crowd, I'm getting high off their adulation. I love every cheer for me and also every insult by girls who for one reason or another WANT to support you, they must have a death wish. For them though I'm going to have a lot of fun as I grab your pony tail again but I don't pull, instead I push and force you face down onto the floor, the grey concrete of the yard. Sitting on the small of your back I let my other hand grip your pony tail as I pull it back with BOTH hands, trying to bend you in half as I smile out to the girls in the crowd yt

Hannah-Ellie:I hear people screaming at you to finish me off and I'm so enraged, how dare they think I am finished, I'm far from finished, I just need a few seconds to get myself together and to stop this horrible numbing pain between my legs, I'm really going to make that mouthy Asian bitch wish she had never started this. I feel your hand in my pony tail and I'm ready for you to pull, I'm going to kick, and scream like I'm possessed. You don't pull though, instead you take a seat on my back and then pull, stretching my sexy body out beneath you. I yelp in pain, the first real sign that I'm hurting and have not just been cheap shotted. My chest pushing out and forward, the crowd in front of me able to see the pained expression written all over my face. My feet behind you kick into the hard ground as my hands push into the ground as well, trying to push my body up, and in doing so, yours, trying to lift me up, and slide you down my body enough so I can whip myself round to my back, knowing it could lose me a few strands of hair, but I need to get myself in a position where I can defend myself yt

justine:My grip tightens in your pony tail as I relish every moment. Your tiny tits stick out for everyone to see. Girls are already chanting like I've won but I know there's way more fight in your than the situation dictates. I start to panic and really lean into you when your hands slam down onto the floor and your start pushing forward, your slick body forcing me to slide down your back as I let out a scream. Girls are yelling at me to do something and I think i need to hurt you even more. I finally let go of your hair with one hand and ball a tight fist. Sending it high in the air but that's just the opportunity you're waiting for. As my grip on you weakens you all of the sudden whip us forward. Screaming out loud as I'm sent flying over your landing face first and then rolling onto my back as I let out a moan of pain. Girls are going crazy as one says "wow can't believe she just did that to Barbie" while another says "come on beat that whore." Hearing the crowd turn on me in a flash as my eyes flutter. Trying to sit up again. I have dominated you so far but I have seen enough fights in here to know that that can change in an instant. yt

Hannah-Ellie:The sports bra maintains some of my dignity, keeping my breasts packed in nicely, without being too exposed, but I still hate how this feels. I make my move and I feel not only my body rolling onto its back, but I get even luckier than that, you fall off over the top of my head and I see you on your back, looking confused as to how you ended up in that position, but now isn't the time to ask questions. I throw myself on top of you, and seeing you have a slight nosebleed from the floor I grip your hair with my left, not caring how my body lies on yours, because right now I just want to hurt you. I swing my right fist towards your cheek, trying to hit you and hit you hard. The crowd are cheering me and I hear people screaming 'Go on Hannah, beat this bitch' 'that's right smash her again' as I try to knock the hell out of you, my body writhing on top of your body yt

justine: Wiping some blood from my nose as I fully recover I'm absolutely shocked when you jump right on top of me. You're not giving me an inch, not that I'd expect you to, but the fact that you're like a rabid dog has me infuriated. Even more so is the support you seem to be drumming up for yourself as you swing hard, your little fist slamming into my cheek as it causes me to scream and cough out. Your body on top of mine awkwardly as I reach up at you, girls chanting your name, telling you to beat that "ugly slag" as I can't believe I'm in this position against you. No matter, it's time to ignore what I though before this fight and think it'd be an absolute cake walk and realize that I need to do something and do something quick or you will beat me to a pulp. I grab a handful of your sports bra to keep you in place as I pull you down towards me. Looking right into your eyes as I say "nnghhhh you want to fight big girl? 'cos I can get down and dirty with the best of them" Swinging my own fist upwards trying to hit your face, all the while bucking underneath you as I try to knock you off of me, as we get into a nasty fist fight on the ground yt

Hannah-Ellie:I jump on you quickly and I can feel your bigger body under me and its a good feeling, and one I don't want to let go of all match. If I can keep hitting her Ill knock the bitch out I think to myself. You grab a handful of my sports bra again but I'm not bothered about that anymore, I actually let you. I raise my fist, ready to smash it down into you again. I am beaten to the punch though, as your fist slams into my nose, knocking my head back and forcing me to roll off you, holding my face. I feel a bit of blood on my hands and I spit out on the floor, hurt from that punch and not able to see straight, being hit there also makes my eyes sting. having blurry vision as I pick myself to my hands and knees and right now all the crowds cheers and shouts are all combining into one noisy mash up of sounds as I shake my head, seeing peoples feet and legs as I look left and right. I pull myself up to my knees finally, turning round to face you yt

justine: It's a desperation shot and I'm a little surprised it works. It's never good to be punching on your back but my fist lands flush on your nose. I see you spilling off of me and almost comically rolling away as I see one girl in the crowd willing me to go after you. Quickly sitting up I look over at you, sweat soaking my skin as the deafening crowd slowly becomes white noise to me. I can barely hear the screams of the girls telling me to "get her" or "kick her ass!" as I slowly get to my own knees. Making my way towards you I see you turn around to face me also on your knees as I don't want to give you another inch. You have already smacked me hard a few times and even made me bleed, thing I didn't really expect you to accomplish at all in this fight, so I need to come at you hard. I decide to be the aggressor here and lunge at you, one arm shooting out to appear like I'm trying to grab your shoulder or bra again but the other hand tries to get around your head. I try to reposition myself on my knees as I try to loop my arm around your head, going for a quick head lock as I hope I can keep you tied up in my arms yt

Hannah-Ellie: i turn to see you, and I'm worried when I turn around what I will see, will I see your fist angling to my face? your foot? Luckily I don't, but you lunge at me a second later, and I lean back, a natural reaction as I am a little taken aback. This allows you to get your arm around my head and pull me down into a headlock, my body bending lower as your arm wraps around my face and my hands start slapping and punching into your sides 'You have got her Jus, finish her' shouts one girl as another shouts at me to keep punching you. That's exactly what I do, burying my fist into your hips and sides, where the lycra stops and the skin starts. I am getting tired and a little desperate but I think I may be able to punch my way out of trouble you can hear my heavy breath and probably feel it against your skin, both of our bodies drenched in sweat now yt

justine:I get my arm around your head and I'm loving every moment of it. As soon as I do though I force us both to bend over and I hear the girls yelling out, giving their suggestions and telling us what to do. Just as soon as one girl tells you to punch me I feel it, a hard slug right on my waist line as the sound of fist on flesh echoes in my ear. Groaning as I keep my arm tight around your head, trying to control you as I'm not about to back down and not about to let you get the upper hand when I'm the one who's suppose to be in control. Feeling you fist smack me I ball my own fist as I send a harsh punch back at you, Soon we're there on our knees, feeling your bra covered left breast push into my right as I slug you back for each punch you give me, grunting and moaning as I try to overwhelm you with shots to your body, the girls loving every minute of it as the crowd seems to be closing in, giving us less room to fight but not like it matters, we're in so close with each other. Both of us slugging each other and it will be the first one of us who starts to wilt who loses, or the first one of us to land a real knockout punch yt

Hannah-Ellie:I am punching the bitch hard, but she doesn't let go of that headlock, and actually starts trading punches with me in my side, both of us locked in a tight combat, both of us tired, only you are battering my side, and I am battering yours, as much as I can. I squeal with each punch and I realise this isn't working for me. I shove you in the back and slide free backwards, on top my back, exhausted but I cant lie here, I get myself up to my knees and I see you do the same. I tuck any hair which has fallen out of my pony tail behind my ears, stretching my sexy body taut as I do that, red blotches on my belly and sides, sweat all over my body which I wipe onto the grey cotton sweatshorts, still coated in sweat as I put my fists up, on my knees crawling towards you, chest rising and falling heavily as I get closer, knowing this could be it yt

justine:I grunt and squeal from each hit to my body giving it back in kind as I feel you push and shove against me. The combination of my fatigued muscles and slick sweaty body forces you out and away from me. Dropping on all fours as I know I can't stay like this myself as I quickly turn around and look at you. My firm breasts are heaving as I see you on your knees as well. The girls are screaming out their encouragement as one pats me on the shoulder and says "finish off that little tramp off!" another from across the way says "Barbie, you're going to get your ass kicked by this queen." I know I can't let that happen or else I will not hear the end of it. Standing in front of each other on our knees my vision is slightly blurry, sweat dripping off my sexy body, colouring my shorts, bra, building under my nose I know I can't give in. I feign a punch at you, making it look like I'm trying to smack you with my right hand on your belly button when I pull back and swing my left aiming for your cheek, hoping to catch you off guard yt

Hannah-Ellie:I watch you carefully and I raise my fist, I'm gonna hit you and hit you hard, I know if I connect this you are going out and you are not going to be getting up again, pulling it back as far as my arm will go, I'm not hiding what I'm going to do, but when it hits, you are done. You are clever though and it looks like you are doing the same thing. I think I am maybe half a second ahead of you and I smile inside, thinking I have got you, I'm just about to let rip when your left comes from nowhere, never a knockout blow, but it shocks me and sends my head spinning, followed by my body spinning as I crash down onto my chest facing away from you, I'm hurt by it, not knocked out but hurt, and I start very slowly trying to push myself back up 'she's done Barbie, finish her;' shouts someone in the crowd and for the first time in the fight I really worry they may be right yt

justine:Looking down after my hit I realize just how lucky I am as you stumble back, your fist barely away from me as I smack you hard on your cheek. It's not a knock out blow but I know it caught you in a perfect moment, causing you to spin around and fall down on all fours. You're slowly trying to get up as I hear a girl scream out to finish you and I'm all but too each to oblige. I jump up and slam my body down onto your back as I try and force you face first onto the ground. Pinning you face down I slide my left arm around your neck as i try and choke you, pulling back as hard as I can to try and knock you out as one girl scream out "you so got her Justine! now teach her a lesson shewon't forget! YOU are queen of this prison!!" I'm panting and sweaty and tired but I know I need to keep pressing on or else you'll just come back, too feisty to know when to just lay down as I throw a fist with my left right to your face, the girls cheering the blow as I look to try and end this, hoping my combination of choking you and punching you will achieve that yt

Hannah-Ellie:I feel you jump on my back almost as soon as I land, and I go from looking up, trying to catch someone's attention, trying to see whether they are screaming for me to come back into this, or whether they are cheering you to finish me. My head almost bounces into the ground but my hands brace myself a little. Your left arm wraps around my throat and I try and growl, scream, say something but I cant, my face is getting redder by the second and my body isn't moving 'she isn't moving' screams someone as your fist slams into my face, and then I pass out from the choke 'shes out, you've knocked the bitch out' screams one of your friends and they cheer, the crowd moving closer as its obvious I'm limp in your arms and there's nothing I can do yt

justine:I keep pulling with my arm, it literally takes the girls physically prying me off you to finally get me to stop choking you before I give you another punch. I know you are out but I don’t carw, this is all about reputation and I have to make sure no one in this place even thinks about challenging me in future, its about using your hot blonde body as an example. I finally do see that you're motionless as I let out a soft laugh as I am being dragged off you. They let me go but I stalk back over to you. I grab your hair and pull you up, standing up with a bit of pain but I finally heave you with me over my shoulder. No one interferes and the girls, especially my friends cheer as I parade you around the room, using use like some sort of trophy as girls curse and say insults in your ear, feeling good about myself despite the pain in my body as I strut around like a peacock. I have beaten and bust you, you dared challenge my authority and now look at you yt

Hannah-Ellie:I am not aware, but I'm lifted over your shoulder my limp body just falling over it arms slumping behind your back . I'm walked around the room and my body bounces with every step on your shoulder, this is just so humiliating, or it would be if I was awake, you are carrying a girl who a lot of people were scared of over your broad shoulder, the girls are all shouting encouragement to you 'wake her up' 'milk the bitch' 'slap her silly' all with different shouts and screams, but I'm still fast asleep, thats until one step nudges me and I start to awake slowly yt

Justine: I hear the girs giving me different suggestions and it fills my head with dirty nasty thoughts. I know I can't just BEAT you, I need to humiliate you. I let you wake up a little more, I want you to remember all this, and start getting some strength back, so I can damage you all over again.  I finally first decide to just drop you on the ground with a hard thud. Waiting for a moment for you to start to get up as I sneak around behind you, getting my legs around your waist as I start to squeeze. "Mmmmm like my strong legs bitch?" I ask as I start pumping my legs, squeezing tighter and tighter more and more as I slowly start to lift your sports bra, pulling it up over your arms. It gets tangled at one point, wet from your sweat, your arms offering little resistance. Letting it drop to the floor as I get my hands around your small breasts, kneading them in my hands as the girls all laugh and watch you get bitched out by me. " I thought this was a woman's prison, not a mans prison...I mean really....can you not get training bras ordered in" yt

Hannah-Ellie:I am dropped to the ground and if I wasn't awake already that jolts me into life, I move to roll myself onto my back, trying to pick myself up to my feet and everyone is laughing. You sit behind me and then I feel your legs crush my sides, they have already been battered by your fists, and now they are being pummeled by your thighs. You pull my sports bra over my head and then your hands move round to my tits, kneading them in your hands and I make a grab for your wrists, I pull your hands off my tits and then scream angrily, but everyone continues to laugh at me. One girl throws some duct tape into the circle 'this might help' she smiles and the guards turn a blind eye as I scream louder 'don't you fucking dare!!' yt

justine:laughing as you squirm in my grip, totally subdued, or you would be if it wasn't for your hands, they pull and pry at my wrists as I'm forced to let go when I see the roll of duct tape roll towards me. Grabbing your wrists I grab your hands and pull them behind you, getting a girl to help me roll the tap around your wrists binding you up as the girls scream out "yeah tie that bitch up and show her who she's messing with!" when I finally finish I go back to groping your breasts, squeezing them between my fingers, playing with your nipples as the girls all watch and gawk at us. This would usually be the time that the guards would intervene, not wanting the paperwork associated with any hospital trips, but seeing that I am not getting brutal, I am getting MEAN, they leave me alone, now not ignoring the action, but watching me sexually humiliate you, targeting the part of your body which you must be most sensitive about, its all psychological, trying to break you mentally and make you feel ashamed in front of all the other inmates yt

Hannah-Ellie:I feel the tap wrap tightly around my wrists. I shake my shoudlers but that just makes me look stupid, cue catcalls from all the girls watching. I realise my wrists and lower arms are tied tight behind me and no matter what I do, I am not about to change that fact. My hands are tied and useless as I am in a sitting position and you are sat, legs round me, hands groping my breasts. You are not being savage, its somehow worse, you are rhythmically and methodically working and groping my breasts and the flesh sponges in your hands. Slightly oily and slippery from the sweat they slip out occasionally but your fingers probe into the flesh yt

justine:my left hand keeps groping your well formed tanned tit, not big but well shaped, as my right hand grabs your hair and pulls your head back, whispering in your ear "mmmmmm time to make you my bitch whore" i say as my right hand slaps your cheek hard. "tell me bimbo, did you think you were going to win or did you just secretly want to be my bitch this whole time...because you have gone a good way of achieving that, I have a vacancy in this place for someone to be my own personal sex toy and punching back...prison can get SOOOOOO frustrating" Your breast being squeezed, face being slapped as the girls hoot and holler at us, licking up your cheek slowly and deliberately as I want to humiliate you in every way possible. The inmates know now that I really am not to be messed with yt

Hannah-Ellie:Your whispering tones just sound so scary, so conspiratorial that I am actually scared, for the first time I have been in here I am scared. Your hands are working my breasts and I cant do anything to stop you. You slap my cheek and I can almost feel the slapmark forming, a red handprint on my blushed cheek. Your other hand keeps rubbing against my breast and the girls watch as you tongue my face. I try and bend my neck to stop you, but I cant move that far with your legs around me and my arms tied behind my back. They are all really enjoying this yt

justine: I finally loosen the grip my legs have around your body as I toss you away from me, letting you lay back awkwardly as slowly peel your shorts off, revealing your kitty to all the girls as they jeer and holla you. Walking up and standing over you as I grab you by your hair, forcing your face right between my legs as I squat, grinding hard into your face, using your face as nothing more than my own personal sex toy as I moan out "Yes! yes! this is all you are to me now Hannah-Ellie! Enjoy it while it lasts!" I throw your head down to the floor and then look up to the guards, indicating for them to get medical attention. I grip your hair, lifting your head one last time before smashing my fist down hard with a knockout blow, straight into your chin. Once again the girl drag me off you before I can do more damage and some of your friends drag you away, now separated as my entourage cheer my name. That bimbo wont be messing with me for some time yt

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

Re: Prison nhb fistfight - asianbarbiebabe vs sugarandsparklez
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 07:49:37 PM »
Wow!  Brutal and sexy at the same time.  What a gorgeous combination!!!  Absolutely love it!

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:21:19 PM »
Thank you for sharing the log Justine and Hannah! I went over it briefly but I'll be sure to come back and read the whole thing..TWICE!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:19:11 AM »
Thank you for sharing the log Justine and Hannah! I went over it briefly but I'll be sure to come back and read the whole thing..TWICE!

Still haven't "made it through".....

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 08:16:55 AM »
Phew!  ::) Furiously physically violent ... hot & sexy WOW!  ;) :D

For this sort of quality, presumably also done via e-mail exchange rather than live online cybering; right?  ::)
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline asianbarbiedoll

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 01:01:25 PM »
No, it was done on messenger in about 3 and a half hours.

I struggle to keep the enthusiasm and motivation with email matches but I have seen some excellent examples, so I know they can work, probably just not for me.

Offline Suki

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 08:50:28 AM »
Thank you for sharing. I like it very much