News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Athletesara Beating Unbeatablebeth

• 1 Replies

Offline Athletesara

Athletesara Beating Unbeatablebeth
« on: September 29, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »

Show Recent Messages (F3)

unbeatablebeth: Hawtbrathannah
unbeatablebeth: Nothing spectacular lol
unbeatablebeth: And yeah, of course
athletesara28: LOL
athletesara28: Stats?  5'7 128lbs and I am 29 years old.
athletesara28: What is your best style?
unbeatablebeth: Submission
unbeatablebeth: Submission
athletesara28: Where should we wrestle?
athletesara28: You have pictures?
unbeatablebeth: Outside lol, remember the whole shoving your face in the grass thing?
athletesara28: Stats again?  How old are ya?  I am 29
athletesara28: What stakes?
unbeatablebeth: 5'6" 120lbs 34B 23 y/o here
unbeatablebeth: Idk, what did you have in mind?
athletesara28: Well, we can have a setting that is kind of public, maybe one or two friends each watching as we wrestle, loser is taunted.  We have traded insults on FCF, so maybe loser posts on winners profile.  Are you straight, bi, what?  If you are into sexual stakes we can make it private.  Whats your thoughts?
unbeatablebeth: I'm bi... we can do sexual stakes if you want
athletesara28: Just fine with me.  Keep it private?
unbeatablebeth: Sure! Did you play sports btw?
athletesara28: I grew up playing soccer, basketball, ran track in HS.  I still workout 2 - 3 times a week, and run 2 - 3 times a week.  You?
unbeatablebeth: I played soccer my entire life
unbeatablebeth: I'd love to kick your ass on a soccer field lol
athletesara28: Sexual stakes and us all alone, or no sexual stakes, each has a 2 friends watching, or both?
athletesara28: Maybe a pickup game in the park, gets a little too physical, we have it out.
unbeatablebeth: We don't have to do sexual stakes, public is fine. My friends and you vs you and yours. We're the captains of our respective teams and it gets too physical so we fight
athletesara28: Lets go with nothing sexual, but each has two friends watching as we have it out.
unbeatablebeth: Sure! Wanna start?
athletesara28: Sure
athletesara28: You have pictures?
unbeatablebeth: On my fcf
unbeatablebeth: If you have any more, I have a mac so I can't trade. We'd have to trade in the fcf chat
athletesara28: I have a lot if you want to trade as we fight, or there are plenty on FCF if you don't care.
unbeatablebeth: Oh wait
unbeatablebeth: you can email them to me
athletesara28: At a local park with my best friends Robin and Mary.  We have been playing some pickup soccer against you and two of your friends for a good hour or so.  Frankly, we are well matched, and the game has gotten a bit heated, especially between you and I.  mtc
athletesara28: I am in cutoff jeans and a black sports bra, feet in my cleats as I trip you, pretty blantent for sure, but you cagged me hard a few minutes ago and I owed you.  Standing a little aways, watching you as you go down.   YT
athletesara28: (What is your e-mail?  I can send you mine, you send back)
unbeatablebeth: This game has been really physical. My two best friends, Ashley and Kate are on my team against these girls we just met at the park. This Sara girl is good. She's fast and really athletic, so with me being the best on our team I've been put on her all game basically. Things have gotten pretty physical. Shoving, hips into each other, I got you pretty good once while you were streaking down towards our goal. I know you were pissed but i don't care, I'm not going to back down to anyone. A few minutes later your cleats connect with my shinguards, very blatant and I topple over onto my face. I just catch myself on my hands but I get up angrily. In my blue sports bra and white shorts, my white socks high up past my knees I yell at you, "What the hell was that!!" yt
unbeatablebeth: (unbeatablebeth is my email)
unbeatablebeth: (unbeatablebeth@yahoo.com that is lol)
athletesara28: Payback!  I hiss at you as I stand, watching you.  Mary and Robin coming over to stand with me as I face you, eyes locked.  Bare skin slick with sweat, muscles in my thighs, arms, muscular abs standing out as I breatch, deep but not overly winded.  My fitness is top notch.  I standlooking at you, daring you to try anything.  "Just walk away Beth" Mary says, knowing my temper.  "Just walk away before she start someting you can't handle."  She says as I glare at you, waiting.  YT
athletesara28: (Pure muscle and skill vs muscle and skill wrestling, or with some body hitting?)
unbeatablebeth: I walk up to you and tighten my abs, flexing my arms as I try to show you I'm not scared. My hands on my hips, I get nose to nose with you and say, "You've been all over me all day, bitch! Just because I can blow past you doesn't mean you can tackle me every time I get the ball!" I yell in your face and I give you a shove on your shoulders yt
unbeatablebeth: (As real and wild as possible if that's ok with you)
athletesara28: Then it wold be submission wrestling with some hands, knees, fists thrown in.  Cool?)
unbeatablebeth: (Sounds perfect)
athletesara28: (I sent you some pictures.  Send me your best ones back)
athletesara28: The moment, the moment you get up in my face I know its on.  Frankly, I knew it was on when I tripped you, but you had it coming!  The word "bitch" comes out of yoru mouth as you yammer, then shove me.  As you come me with both arms I slam my left then right fists hard into your unprotected ribs, then back away, circling hard to your left side.  "Get her Sara!"  Mary yells as I hit you, circling you, arms up and eyes locked, smirking, not even talking smack, just circling you.  YT
unbeatablebeth: You hit me in the stomach, but luckily I had my abs tight so it doesn't hurt as much as it may have... I let out some air, but do my best not to double over... Ashley and Kate run up but stop just short of where we are as they watch us. Fine, if the bitch wants some... she's gonna get some. You start circling with your arms up so I do the same... but not knowing if you're a boxer I decide to go for a simpler approach. I run at you, shoulders down, arms out as I try to tackle you to the ground. yt
unbeatablebeth: (I sent my pics)
athletesara28: You come at me hard, angry but low.  I almost laugh as you come in low.  My hands reaching out, griping your shoulders as you come in, using your charge to help me press you in under me.  My legs shooting back as I press my chest to the back of your head.  My arms reaching our you, working to try and wrap you in a reverse bearhug as I press my weight to the back of your head, trying to force you to your knees under me.  YT
unbeatablebeth: I come in low but you're able to catch me and it was like hitting a brick wall. Shit... You wrap your arms around me and start forcing me down to my knees. What the fuck? I try to push up with all of my strength against yours yt
athletesara28: My chest settling over the back of your head, my chin digging into your left shoulder blade as my arms wrap around your chest.  Letting my weight press into you as I spread my legs a bit to keep balanced.  I begin to squeeze you with my arms, timing my squeezing for when you are breathing out, working to cut into your breathing.  "Tap now Beth" I say as I work your ribs hard, trying to use my weight, my hold to force you to your knees.   YT
unbeatablebeth: You start pumping me as I breath out... this bitch is smart and strong. No matter though, I'll be fine, I tell myself. I wrap my right arm around your left leg and I dig my cleats into the dirt and start to try and walk you backwards and stand you up enough to pull your leg in  yt
athletesara28: You grip my leg and I flex it, not wanting to let you pull it in.  Had you just tried arms, I would hold you, but you have some skill afterall.  Pushing in with you legs, and pulling at my leg you begin to force in closer and closer, pulling my leg into you.  I keep my hold on you as long as I can, knowing it is cutting into your air, and you need your air, but as you begin to pull my head up, I pop my hold and push hard with my left leg, working to try and power it free.  I slip my hands under your jaw as I do, working to shove you back from me as I work to power free of you.  YT
unbeatablebeth: It's starting to work, I'm straightening you up and I've got a good hold on you, but then you break the hold and alter strategy. You show off your strength as you simply force your way out of my hold... we get some distance between us and I mutter to myself, "dammit." Angry that I was starting to get some momentum and it gets pulled away from me. But before you get too far away I kick my left leg out to your right knee just as a quick little strike  yt
athletesara28: I get us popped apart.  You had a good counter, hell you had a damn good counter, but I am not worried.  If anything I am thrilled.  It is so much more fun to beat someone good!  You snap a left at my fight knee and I twist, snaping my left foot into your outstretched right calf as we circle each other.  Working on my plan to beat you.  Our legs seem well matched, but I think I may have the advantage in arms, so I come closer.  My hands reaching for your arms, working to lock up as I circle to your right side, hands fighitng for position as I work to press in close, test you, bully you a bit.  "Come on Sara, you can take her!"  Mary yells.  "I know" I yell back, just to get in your head some.   YT
unbeatablebeth: You come in close and I'm not going to back down. You lock up our hands with each other and I push back, confident in my ability to go toe-to-toe with you. "Come on Beth!!" Ashley shouts to me. I nod and take a deep breath before pushing against you with everything I have  yt
athletesara28: I keep my eyes locked on yours as we lock up arms.  I am confident that I can overpower your arms.  You are fit, sure, but I am very proud of my arms.  But as you power hard into me, I just can't pass up the opportunity you present.  As youpower into me, I power back just enough to make sure you commit, then I roll backwards hard, pulling you with me as I roll back, my knees snaping up into your abs as I roll to my ass then back and monkey flip you up over to my left side.  I twist away to my right side and back to my feet.  Smirking as I crouch, circling you.  My friends laughing.   YT
unbeatablebeth has signed out. (9/28/2015 10:02 PM)

Last message received on 9/28 at 9:58 PM
athletesara28: Shame you ran.  You were losing, but not horrible.

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
Re: Athletesara Beating Unbeatablebeth
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 08:11:14 AM »
Sure, it's annoying when someone leaves like that. But you never know what happened until you talk to them later.
I'm not sure how posting this log would contribute to any fun.