News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenn v Praggy -a duplex poll

• 33 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Jenn v Praggy -a duplex poll
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »
Praggy and I have been bickering, its about time we settled this. So we are having a poll but its a poll with a difference
After the voting closes on this round, Praggy and I will write up the story to the midway point of the fight. Then we will post a new poll to determine who will finally prevail

And here is the leadup to the fight

I was in a bar, with a couple of friends, having a quiet celebration of a victory in the ring. Things had gone well for me, yeah I was still on probation but I had whipped that bitch Katrina in the stair well of the County Offices, and now I had just won my third straight match in the Basement League of the Amazon Club. Yeah still in the lower levels but I was doing better. Perhaps Will was right; perhaps there was some future for me as a fighter.

I walked back to the bar to get a round of drinks. I heard some woman say "hey there's Peccavi" and someone else say "She’s that loser who Katrina beat up and they both ended up in the lockup"

I turned to see the speaker, it was dark and I wasn’t sure who it was. I singled out an Indian girl perhaps my age, perhaps a year or so younger. I turned to her "well girl I win most of my fights and I got Karina, she wont be fighting again in a hurry. So shut your face." I shook my head how dare she bad mouth me!

I glared at her. This loud mouthed bitch was pushing me, pushing me in front of all these people. Her raised voice was attracting a lot of attention. I closed the gap between us, fixing my gaze on her, trying to stare her down. “Now listen to me you curry munching slut, you can’t have read the Amazon news properly, If you had you’d have seen I won the last three fights in a row. So why don’t you shut up, mind your own business and learn to read properly?”

Whom are you calling "Curry Munching Slut" silly old woman?? If you could probably fight even half of the amount you bigmouth probably you could win few more fights. But yeah, old silly woman with only talk and no action.. I get it. It’s kinda sad you know.

When you can’t accept the fact that you are tough only from your mouth and can't backup what you say then why do you even think of fighting fights you can't win?? I've seen stupid people but surely you top them. I guess getting your ass kicked good makes you feel better”. She giggled “Pathetic!”

This bitch was out to cause trouble. Everyone was looking at her and me. Everyone was muttering. I knew what they were saying, I would have no cred unless I made this Indian slut back down. I closed the gap between us. I looked more closely at her. She was a pretty girl –if you liked dark skinned, slim types. I glanced round; her friends were –like the rest of the people nearby- all watching but the friends were egging her on. They wanted to see some action too. And I was sure they would.

“If you had half a brain you’d realize I was calling you a Curry Munching slut.” After all that’s exactly what you are, as well as being a brainless bimbo. Now I’ll give you a chance, you can either apologise and go sit with your friends and be a good little girl or I’ll give you some action. Then you will know who kicks ass. And who gets their sassy little dark ass kicked.”

The Indian stared right at me, “Apologise? Back down? For what reason old woman? Oh okay, I'm supposed to get scared I guess? Now don't kid me. If you had some wit, at least quarter the size of your mouth, and thought of your age old lady then you would have back down. I don't back down from anything".

She kept running at the mouth. "I ain't overconfident but know what? I'm a sports person & I’ve it in me physically & mentally to back up what I say. So lay off.".

As one of her friends called out “Go for it Praggy” she walked even more closer to me. She was right in my face.

Now you get to determine who is the better woman. Vote, vote, vote
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline wolf359

Re: Jenn v Praggy -a duplex poll
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 12:36:11 AM »
Great dialogue! I think after being called a curry munching slut, Praggy takes the advantage. Hot hot hot!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:24:04 AM »
Where are my supporters? At least they are voting. So far Praggy I am winning. Your sassy little dark ass will be mine.

And heck I am not old- only 29.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 05:44:11 AM »
Great idea, Jenn - and a nice start with the prelim there - but heck, I may have to sit this one out! How can I vote when BOTH of you are my friends?  ??? :o :-[

Jenn, I've known & been friends with you for a long time, but recently Praggy & I too became friends - so what's a girl gotta do?  ???

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Hotty

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 09:16:54 AM »
praggy.u r sure 2 win kick dat lil bitch ass

petelv

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 09:20:30 AM »
I am going to sit out on this poll too.  I like both ladies so I will not vote.

pete
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:03:02 AM by petelv »

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 09:54:13 AM »
Praggy u have all my support....
Go get her...and pound her into submission....

Offline rufus

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »
I love your idea Jenn too! And my vote is your, of course. Go Jenn go, tear her appart!!!
Fan of all kind of female fights. Sometimes I do mvsm fights, if there is adequate female audience

Offline shmarbles

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 05:05:04 AM »
I am unsure of you praggy i have not met you, but i have met jenn and she is a very lovely woman so from my friendship with her i am basing my opnion nothing against you praggy but. she is one tough cookie i am sure you and her will have a great fight no matter hat the outcome.! good luck ladies! smiles and i cant wait to read the story,

Offline peccavi

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »
50 votes so far and I am still leading. I am only surprised at how many people see me as aggressive and starting the fight -54% so far. And yet , I am such a nice person.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »
Yeah, we know, we know, Jenn - all that apparent 'aggression' of yours is just a smoke screen - behind it ,you are really Mary Poppins! Tee hee!  ;D Love ya, girl!  :-* ;)

petelv

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 08:44:55 PM »
Oh no , The truth is now out on Jen.  ROTFL.

pete

petelv

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »
Dan , That's Mary Poppins you're talking about.   ROTFL.

pete

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2009, 06:11:12 AM »
And yet , I am such a nice person.

BTW, Jenn, my advice to you is not too push the 'nice girl' angle too much - in general, 'nice girls' on this site (or elsewhere) don't win catfight polls easily - for example, look at what's been happening in my Rematch Poll vs Amanda, where I was from the start in the 1st fight more the 'nice' girl trying to foolishly rescue Suneha from the sadistic claws of Amanda & her sidekick (and perhaps for a change - LOL!  ;)) ...  ::) ;D

So from now on, for me it's back to being a bad bitch ...  >:( ... So Amanda, better watch your back if you win the poll - I may just ambush & surprise you when you're least prepared & beat you to a pulp! No fucking polls (or card games) to protect your limp, pathetic ass, and pompous, arrogant attitude! Wicked wink!  ;) :D

(Note: the outcome of the 1st fight was determined by Scribbler with a card game, and maybe if I'd won that, my Rematch Poll might've unfolded somewhat differently? - any who knows?  ::))

[Oh my gosh, I suppose I'm also going a bit nuts - talking to a purely imaginary opponent, Amanda, like that - but it's all harmless fun, isn't it? Tee hee!!!  :D ;D]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:18:27 AM by Kayla »

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 11:35:34 PM »
Praggy has bitten off more than she can chew with Jenn. I count this one as a win for the Amazing Aussie!

Kick her butt Jenn!  ;)