News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sonja vs Sonya Ultimate Surrender Cyberfight on Chatzy using dice

• 4 Replies

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
The following cyberfight/match between myself and Sonya took place last week on Chatzy using the Roll Dice command to determine the effectiveness of a move. To do this on Chatzy, you just type in a new line
/rolldie
and press enter, and it will return a number between 1 and 6.

Basically we used the following guideline for the scoring moves:
1-2 = ineffective ... 3-4 medium effect ... 5-6 = devastating effect

It’s a different fun way of doing a fight/match, and it provides for some unpredictability about the outcome of a move in a fair way. Hope some more here will enjoy the action below, that has been slightly edited, and the addition of some pics for illustrative purposes. Both of us agreed beforehand that there would be Ultimate Surrender style sexual punishment for the loser. ;)

Some casual spectators were also invited to join us in the Chatroom to watch, and comment, etc. if they wanted to.

Would love to hear other’s opinions on what you think of the ‘DIE ROLL’ we used to determine moves, etc.

Mwuahs  :-* ;)
Sonja

SONJA VS SONYA CYBERFIGHT ON CHATZY USING DICE
{alt}
Sonja (sexy bad bitch) profile at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

{alt}
Sonya (Blondepunisher) profile at: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=39642    

Bad Sonja: Hey Sonya ... ready to have your butt kicked? ;) ::)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): Be ready yourself …

Bad Sonja: Ohhh, I love trash talking ...  :P :D

Sonya (Blondepunisher): Then be ready for lots of them …

Bad Sonja: OK, Sonya, if I invite some people over here to watch ... or would you prefer it private?  ::)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): No, I like it public … it is very ..... AROUSING!!

Bad Sonja: Yes, I agree ... it's a lot more exciting and arousing in front of a crowd ... to be victorious! Giggles! ;D

Bad Sonja: OK if punching and kicking is allowed, not just wrestling? And the fight continues until one of us cums ... or submits ... or is choked out or punched unconscious?  

Sonya (Blondepunisher): Yes, we can decide that by dice too.. say if I say " I hold on against your onslaught" then roll a dice and determine if that works

Bad Sonja: Shall I invite some people now? To watch me destroy and make you my bitch? Giggles!  ::) :D

Sonya (Blondepunisher): Yes, you can invite anybody …

Bruterwrestler joined the chat
sara joined the chat
Bruterwrestler: hi
Sonya (Blondepunisher): hi all
sara: hi

Bad Sonja: Ariel X gets into the ring, dressed in a tiny bikini, announcing: Ladies & gentleman, tonight's match-up is a NHB match between two novice ladies ... Sonya from India ... and Sonja from the UK! ... May the best bitch win and fuck the hell out of the other one at the end!  :D

jandrofighter joined the chat

Bad Sonja: Wearing a small black thong and bikini top ... I sexily pose for the crowd ... stretching and warming up ... flexing my muscles ... and blowing kisses to the crowd ... "Hey you all ... good to see you all coming to watch me beat and fuck this bitch!" ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I enter the mat wearing green string bikini, as I stretch and made some sexy pose too for the crowds... then step on the mat ...5'7" 130 lbs 34D 25 35 ponytaile brunette hairs...../yt

Bad Sonja: (On the side table a whole paraphernalia of strap-on cocks, whips, paddles, clamps, etc. are available)

Bad Sonja: And Ariel announces me: And here we have Sonja ... 34A, 5 ft 8, 140 lbs ... short cropped hair ... Ladies, care to describe what you'll do to your opponent in the aftermath? Sonya? YT

Bad Sonja: (Thanks for coming, fans ... when the fight starts, please feel free to cheer ... it's exciting and arousing if you're involved) ;) :P

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I raise my hands and wave to all as I cry out loud...on Ariel's announcement: "I announce to make this bitch cum here on mat before everybody, and let all use her "..../yt

jandrofighter: **claps and cheers at Sonya's pronouncement**

Bad Sonja: Cupping my breasts ... and then dropping my hands to my mound ... I reply confidently: "Looking forward to make Sonya my bitch ... having her squirt like a geyser on the mat ... and then fucking her unconscious ... before letting you all play with the slutty whore while I ride her face with my bushy pussy!"  ;) ... YT

Bruterwrestler: Go Gals

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "Lets see you try that Whore " I scream.../yt

jandrofighter: damn... Get her Sonja!
sara: This should be fun to watch

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "Come on Bitch !! Let’s start it " I scream again../yt

Bad Sonja: Angrily rushing forward I aim a punch at your bouncing left tit ...

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 4

Bad Sonja: "Fuck you, bitch ... take that!" I shout as my blow lands, bang on your big tit ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAAGGHH....." I try to evade but not fully as the blow lands.. grab my breast with both hands as I take a few steps back and try to kick at your belly with my right foot..."Taste this Bitch ".../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 3

Bad Sonja: "Ummmfff!!!", I grunt as your foot impacts with my toned tummy ... but fortunately not too painful ... and lash out with a punch to the face ... "You're going down, big time, BITCH!!!", I yell ...

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 1

Bad Sonja: “Aw fuck”, I moan as I see my blow barely touch you as you duck … ??? YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I was ready this time as you punch... I duck instantly and evade the blow as I ball my fists and punch at your ribcage from below .. once .. twice.."Now taste these bitch '.../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 3

Bad Sonja: I stagger back under the ferocious attack of your fists hammering into my ribcage ... and gasping for some air, I try to hammer my knee up hard into your spread crotch ... "Take that, slut!", I scream in anger ...

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 3

Bad Sonja: ... YT  ;)

Bad Sonja: (Mmm, the crowd's gone quiet? ... better heat up things then!  ;)   8) )

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH....." my crotch burns as the knee hits it even after I block it with my hands, I stagger back, holding my crotch... "You Fucking Bitch " I scream.. as I swing my left fist at you wildly trying to keep you at bay..../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 4

Bad Sonja: OWWWWW!!! Your wild blow lands on my small tit ... my mouth gaping open in shock at the sudden intense pain ... as quickly move behind you ... and untying your bra, I push my knee into the small of your back as I wrap your bikini tp around your neck trying to choke you unconscious ... "See if you can escape that, slut!", I hiss … YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAHHHHHH...." I am able to force my right hand's fingers inside the choke hold as you pull it behind... I pull it forward to ease the choke while my left elbow shoots back trying to hit your ribcage....as we stand together.. your naked tits are pressed now on my back...../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 2

Bad Sonja: Your elbow blow lands, but very ineffectively ... and feeling possible victory at hand, I feel my pussy moisten and tingle as I tighten my choke hold around your neck, yelling excitedly "Gotcha you now, slut!

jandrofighter: C'mon Sonya! Get her while you have a chance!

Bad Sonja: Oh no!", I scream in frustration as you slip out my hold ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I force your choke over my head as I turn and face you trying to kick my right knee up into your crotch " Take it Now Slut!" .../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 1

Bad Sonja: Fortunately I see your knee coming to my crotch ... and manage to block it with my knee ... and then try to retaliate with a vicious pussy kick of my own ... screaming: "So looking forward to fucking you up, bitch!" ...

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 5

Bad Sonja: AAAAAHHH!!!, I yell with pleasure as my foot lands right between your legs ... moving forward to finish you off ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH................" I scream as my hands go to my hurt pussy as your knee connects.... My knees buckled as pain shoots through my body... I sit on my knees and then fall to my right... squirming in pain..../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher): (I guess no die roll is needed here)
Bad Sonja: (OK)

Bad Sonja: Rushing forward eagerly, I drag your legs apart, and attempt to give you another hard stomp to your aching cxnt ... "Gotcha good, didn't I? Here's some more ...", I yell …

Bad Sonja: But despite the pain you’re in, you manage to lash out with your legs, diving on top of me ... "Shit!!!", I scram in frustration ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAANNNHHH....." I moan as you spread my legs and try to stomp on my crotch again but this time I squirm and able to evade the stomp... I pull my right leg free and try to kick your belly from below.../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 5

Bad Sonja: AAAARRRGGGHH!!!!", I yell in shock as your foot crashes hard into my lower belly ... and now it's my turn to sink to my knees ... keening in pain, clutching my belly ... YT

Bad Sonja: (no need for dice this time either)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I roll and get onto my knees as you stay on your knees... I ball my fists and throw them at your breasts jointly as I lunge myself at you.../yt

Bad Sonja: Unnghh! Unggh!, I scream and shudder in pain and disbelief as your fists pummel my tits ... viciously hard into my chest ... and I fall backwards clutching my sore tits ... moaning and shuddering in pain ... YT

Bad Sonja: (no need for dice ... YT)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I get on top of you as you feel back.. sitting on your belly I join my fists again and raise them overhead to bring them on your breasts again..../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher) rolled a die. The die showed: 6

Bad Sonja: I feel the wetness of your pussy as you straddle me ... and then sickening pain as slam your fists hard into my tits again ... BAM!!! BAM!! BAM!! ... OHHHH NOOOO!!! and I feel myself almost losing consciousness ... crying in pain ... OOOWW!!!! ... I collapse limply, not able to defend myself at the moment ... :o :'( YT

Bad Sonja: (No need for dice ... YT)

jandrofighter: Finish her Sonya! You've got her!

Bad Sonja: (Dimly I hear the crowd cheering for Sonya ... )  :-[ :(

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I laugh out loud as I felt your pain.. I grab your hands and push them under my knees at the side of your body as I lean forward and lick your lips...." Feeling lost Bitch ? " I ask mockingly as my hands grab your tits and twist them hard.. trying to inflict more pain..../yt

Bad Sonja: I hear you laugh and taunt me, and feel you attack my small, firm tits ... digging your nails in and viciously twisting my nipples ... OOOWW, I moan as you continue to torment, but as my body arches up ... I try to latch my nails into your tits too ... trying to rip and tear at your nipples too ... screaming in anger "Fuck you, bitch! I'm not giving up!" ... >:( YT

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 6

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH.........." I scream at top of my voice as you rip and tear at my nipples... my back arched as i straighten up... I slap at your tits .. trying to give you pain and let me go.../yt

Bad Sonja: Ooohh, I feel relief coursing through me as you suddenly stop your attack ... reeling back in pain as I now mount you and pull and stretch and pinch your nipples ... "Wow do you like your own medicine, SLUT!" ... grinding my excited pussy hard into your belly ... I drop my one hand into your thong sliding my finger inside your wet cxnt ... beginning to stroke and caress you as promised and hoping to bring you to orgasm … “Got you now, SLUT!!”, I coo sarcastically …YT

Bad Sonja rolled a die. The die showed: 4

{alt}

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......."I moan aloud as my pussy is invaded.. I wiggle and try to get away from you as far as possible..../yt

Bad Sonja: "Fuck!!!", I yell in frustration as you manage to wriggle out from under me ... but then dive forward again, untying your thong, displaying your shave pussy to the crowd ... I try and hold your hands above your head with my right hand ... with my left hand diving into and again thrusting with squelchy sounds in your pussy ...

Bad Sonja: "Cum for me darling!", I taunt, but you manage to squirm out from under me again ... YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "AAANNHH....OOhhh....." I squirm out from under you and bring my legs close to my body before shooting them at you... trying to hit your breasts.../yt

Bad Sonja: AWWW FUCKKK!!!", I scream as suddenly your legs slam painfully into my tormented tits again ... NOOOO!  :'( :o

Bad Sonja: (No need for dice … YT)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I roll and get on my knees again.. seeing the chance I try to lounge at you again.. hoping to land on you..../yt

Bad Sonja: UNNGHHHH!!!", I grunt and groan as you land heavily on top of me ... driving the air from my chest and tummy ... and I can only flop around feebly ... and beginning to fear the worst!  ??? :o ...YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I pin you with my weight as my right hand rips your bikini bottom and start fingering your wet pussy..." Now cum for me, bitch! '.../yt

Bad Sonja: "No, no ... ", I wail in protest as I feel your fingers slide into my pussy, then quickly and easily, fingerfucking my pussy, while strumming my throbbing clit ... and in a few seconds I thrash around helpless, screaming No, no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!", as I feel my defeated pussy contract powerfully around your fingers ... and my juices spurt out in defeat onto the mat ... while I whimper: Ok, you've won ... sob, sob!  :o  :'( YT

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I scream in joy as I watch you cum on the mat and Ariel announces my win... I stand up and grab you by your short hair to pull you up by your hairs... "You remember the stakes Bitch ? ' I ask .. "I will make you cum and let all others use you here '.../yt

Sonya (Blondepunisher): (Guess we don’t need die roll anymore?)

Bad Sonja: Sobbing and crying, I nod: "Yes, Mistress Sonya ... I know ... sob, sob!"  :'( :( :-[ …YT

Bad Sonja: (No need for dice now)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I look at Jandro... " Want to join me here ? " I ask with a wink as I force Sonja on her back.. and spread her legs... making her all holes accessible.../yt

jandrofighter: I pull out my big cock, stroking it to full erection, but reply: “It’s fine, Sonya, thanks, but I’m happy to just watch you celebrate your deserved win over Sonja … He! He!”

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I take a pair of cuffs from the table and pull your hands at your back to cuff your wrists at the small of your back... then force you on your knees as I take the biggest strappon before I position myself behind you.../yt

Bad Sonja: Ooooh nooo!!!! My eyes open wide in shock as I see the size of the rubber cock you've chosen ... then feel you slide it up and down my dripping, wet slit ... anxiously, fearfully awaiting my public humiliation ... sob, sob!  :'( :'(

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I force the dildo in and out of your tight pussy as I thrust my hips into yours.. slapping your ass cheeks occasionally while my left hand grab your hairs to pull your head back all the time.../yt

{alt}

Bad Sonja: Unnnggh!! Unghh!", I groan each time the thick cock rams into my tight pussy, stretching it wide ... as my body shudders as you slap my butt and pull my hair back ... Oooooh no!!!  ??? :-[

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I keep pounding your pussy with the huge strapon as I take a butt plug and insert it into your anus... push it all the way in and pull out.. start to rape you anally by hand as my hips thrust into yours violently..../yt

jandrofighter: **eyes go wide, stroking myself faster, as I see how violently Sonya is abusing her defeated foe....very hot, but no mercy being given**

Bad Sonja: Awww fuckkkk!!!", I scream as you ram the butt plug into me ... and start viciously raping both my holes ... sobbing as I know it's all gonna be on camera ... and hearing the taunting, encouraging voice of Jandro from the crowd ...  :-[ :'(

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "CUM FOR ME BITCH !! " I scream as I fuck you violently... my hand now goes forward to grope and tease your breasts and tits.../yt

Bad Sonja: In shame, I feel my body responding, my pussy fluttering and gradually starting to spasm more violently ... until a shuddering orgasms crashes over me, and I'm wailing: Yes, yes ... I'm CUMMING!!!" ... YT

jandrofighter: She's Yours Sonya!!! Fuck her harder! Don't let up!

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I feel you cumming under me as you spasm and your body goes lose.... I take out the strapon but let the butt plug in place as I force you onto your back.... and sit on your face... "Now eat me Bitch!!! ...".../yt
{alt}

Bad Sonja: Your wet crotch nestles into my face ... and I have no choice, but to stick out my tongue ... and start licking up and down the folds of your silky, wet pussy ... my tongue stabbing and teasing your victorious clit ... hoping to make you cum soon!  :P

Bad Sonja: My tongue slides up and down your dripping slit as you pull my head in harder ... my moth fastening around your clit ... sucking and licking it furiously ... :P :P :P  YT

jandrofighter: **watches from the crowd, very hard just from watching Sonya abuse her loser bitch**

dazzlesophie joined the chat

Bad Sonja: Tears trickle down my face at my devastating loss ... and being fucked and abused in front of the camera, the crowd and my friends ... sob, sob!  :-[ :'(

Sonya (Blondepunisher): "OOOOOHHHHHHH....." I moan as your tongue invades my pussy.... my back arches as I scream in passion.... my hands gropes and tease your nipples... as I twist and turn them..." Yesssssssssss... Lick me Bitch ..."..../yt

dazzlesophie: Oooh nasty clit licking gurl! Love to see a good forced climax while rasslin …

Bad Sonja: Feeling your orgasm growing ... your lower belly starting to undulate ... your pussy grinding harder into my face ... I lick harder and harder, circling and sucking your fleshy little clit ... driving my tongue into your open groove, and sliding it up, over and around your clit ... hoping you'll cum soon!  :P YT

dazzlesophie: My clit would be so fuckin swollen, Sonja, if you were doing that to me …

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I grope your breasts and tits more and more as my passion grows and I ride your face... an intense orgasm tore through me as i yell in passion..."UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................" my juices sprouts and smeared all over your face and upper body..../yt

dazzlesophie: My clit’s really big for a start and would be making my thighs shake so much with every stroke.

Bad Sonja: Finally, I feel my victor, shuddering and quivering, spurting her juices all over my face ... hoping my torment and punishment for losing is finally over?  ::) :-\ YT
Sonya (Blondepunisher): I get up slowly... and grab your legs... roll and slide you all over the mat to smear all the juices of you and me onto you.. making you a cum dripped whore as I left you there for any one else to use../END?

dazzlesophie: mmmm

Bad Sonja: Sobbing and crying, I lie limp in a wet mess of my own cum and that of yours ... to exhausted for the moment to get up .. and take the shameful walk off to the showers ...  :( (OK, END)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): That was fun, Sonja!

Bad Sonja: Aw, thank you, Sonya ... you literally took me to town ... but next time, you won't be so lucky! Grrr, you'll be eating my pussy at the end ... giggles!  :-* ;)

Sonya (Blondepunisher): You are always welcome to try …

jandrofighter: Thank you all for the match

Sonya (Blondepunisher): I liked it

Bad Sonja: Aw, thanks for watching, Jandro ... and Sophie too for peeking in!  :-*

Bad Sonja: Yeah, it was very hot, even though I lost ... and at the end both of us had sweet, wet orgasms ... so we both won! LOL!  ;) ;D

UNTIL NEXT TIME, FANS! ;) 8)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:09:57 PM by Dirty bad bitch »
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
Re: Sonja vs Sonya Ultimate Surrender Cyberfight on Chatzy using dice
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 05:30:44 AM »
This was awesome! Outstanding job

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 09:38:51 PM »
Aw, thanks, glad you enjoyed, CelebrityRPLover!  ;) 8)

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 06:01:46 PM »
Nice idea rolling the dices..may be could keep the total of the points and the first getting to a total of 50 wins...
and could be also another rule...three hard strikes in a row, meaning three scoring a 5-6 (devastating) might lead to a knock out...
imagine left to the jaw, right to the jaw and left uppercut to the chin...you are out...  ;D

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 08:27:34 AM »
Glad you like the idea, Fawn!  :D ;) Your suggestion for totaling is also a good one, and your suggestion of 3 devastating moves (5-6) in a row is great! Actually in the fight above, we basically used that idea, when Sonya got me when she slipped her fingers into my pussy and scored two successive 'devastating' moves ... which had me squirting in defeat! Blush!  :o LOL!  ;) :P :-*

mwuahs
Sonja