News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy friends fight in Bikini: Helena Vs Vero

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Sexy friends fight in Bikini: Helena Vs Vero
« on: October 10, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »
Thise two girls go together to the sea on holiday! Thei go with their friends and want to have fun and relax!!

Are both very sexy, gorgeous, tall and have a leader temper! One day decide to star a friend-contest, a wrestling match on the sand and near the sea to test which one is the stronger and the true leader of the group!! The match start in friend mode but after few hit become rude and the other friends, powerless in front off this action, and curious to see the winner leave free to fight the two young woman!

STATS:
Vero---> 5.11 height    143 lb
Helena---> 5.10 height   132 lb
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:33:54 AM by Catfight Super Fan »

• God Member
Re: Sexy friends fight in Bikini: Helena Vs Vero
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 03:36:57 PM »
Onother foto!

Vero on the left   Helena on the right

• God Member
Re: Sexy friends fight in Bikini: Helena Vs Vero
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 09:32:53 AM »
I think this will be a great fight between two young , tall women obviously in great shape. Now that the fighting has gotten serious, they will battle back and forth. Vero on top one second, Helena the next. Fists and knees digging into thighs and bellies. Claws digging. Battling back and forth until Vero finally pins the smaller woman and forces her to surrender.

Get her Vero.

Thanks Lisa for your comment! I think the same :) probably I will write a catfight story :)