News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Presents: Carmen vs Sammy

• 14 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SuiteFights Presents: Carmen vs Sammy
« on: October 11, 2015, 10:12:22 PM »
Get it at suitefights.com!

{alt}

Big-bootied XXX star CARMEN VALENTINA fights spunky SAMMY in this 25-minute marathon which features tactics such as

- punching (body only)
- kicking (body only)
- breast grabbing
- grappling
- slapping (body only)
- hairpulling

These petite powerhouses need several breaks before a winner is finally determined by a pussy mauling submission!

(SuiteFights recommends VLC Media Player (if using Windows) or QuickTime Player (if using Mac) for best playback)

960x540 resolution screen grabs (final video quality is superior)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Follow us on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SuiteFights

To see more of CARMEN, be sure to visit carmenvalentina.com!

suitefights.com
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:35:59 AM by FEMMEFIGHT »

Mandarin

Re: SuiteFights Presents: CARMEN vs SAMMY
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 10:29:46 PM »
As a sponsor I have seen this fight and it has something for everyone.  If you did not sponsor it and you are thinking about buying it you should do so.  Especially fans of pussy attacks !!

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 01:27:40 AM »
sweet been waiting for this one ,already downloading

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 05:47:33 AM »
So, who doesn’t want to watch two ultra-hot babes grappling naked on the floor?  :D
On that level, the fight more than satisfies.

But, from a ferocity quotient standpoint, this fight just didn’t do it for me.
I enjoyed the Jess vs Rosie and Jemma vs Lexi catfights more...in those, the fighters seemed to give it their all, enduring as much punishment as they were doling out.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
All the rules, that someone asked to avoid "monotonous" hairpulling matches, succeded to ruin a potentially fantastic catfight. :(

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 07:12:29 PM »
All the rules, that someone asked to avoid "monotonous" hairpulling matches, succeded to ruin a potentially fantastic catfight. :(

You're wrong, there were no more added rules, hairpulling is still allowed, it was just used infrequently, in fact, rules were relaxed even more, kicks and body strikes were allowed, as you can see from the video.

In this match, it was more a case of Sammy and Carmen adopted more of a standup fighting style, more so than in any previous suitefights match.

I mean that if you give to the girls more rules (i.e. don't apply hairpulling for a long time, try to change frequently your holds and so on) they will not fight in the way they feel more natural, and the fight looks more like an old style apartment match, than the true catfights that Suitefight arranged until now.

Offline CA Aptwrestling2345

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 10:45:58 PM »
This match had everything from hairpulling to kicking!!! Want to give a shoutout to Suitefights for this awesome production and to Sands_Kev for his work with Periscope it was really cool and interesting to see the girls and hear from them in their interviews. My recap to this match was that Sammy came into the match with a better gameplan than Carmen. She was very good on her feet by defending against Carmen's kicks and she was smart when she used her kicks mainly to the thigh/butt area and she was very good on the ground, using her knee to the stomach and following it up with slaps to the chest or a tit grab and occasionally a hairpull. I was impressed with Sammy in this game and to Carmen's credit she got better and more aggressive after the 3rd break in the match with a jumping bodyscissor and she finally applied the bodyscissors around Sammy's waist and was in control for about 5 minutes, the only problem was that Carmen should have adjusted her legs higher on Sammy's midsection instead of the waist and Sammy's response was a slap to the chest and tit grab. In the end, Sammy had a little bit more endurance than Carmen and maul Carmen's pussy relentless toward the end of the match and Carmen had no choice but to submit!!! Good up the good work Suitefights. Find a way to get this girls back for a rematch!!! Happy Sponsor worth the 30 dollars.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 05:38:02 PM »
I agree that they were told to tone down the hair pulling. I also agree that this fight had the potential to be much better. This still was a good fight, and at times quite vicious.

No, they were not.

Catfighting is a reciprocal sport; if Fighter 1 pulls Fighter 2's hair, Fighter 2 will respond in kind.

Neither lady in this fight had the inclination to rip her opponent's hair out, which is why the hairpulling you do see is intended more for control than for extracting a submission. That's also why I placed it last on the list of featured tactics.

Every fight is as different as the girls who participate.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:59:14 PM by SuiteFights »

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 06:46:10 PM »

Well stated and I think summed up perfectly. I bought the fight and enjoyed it thoroughly. was it perfect, nope. Nothing ever is. Was it a damn good production, yep. Thanks Suitefights.

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 02:55:51 AM »
I thought this fight was GREAT, and another great addition to the Suitefights Library.  I totally understand that the fans of vicious hair pulling may have come away a lil disappointed, personally I enjoy hairpulling but not when it becomes the focus of the entire match, but thats just my preference and I can appreciate those who truly enjoy it, to each his/her own which is what makes the catfight genre so great and Suitefights catalog of matches so great, there literally is something for everyone.  Each niche of the fetish may not be in every single match but across the entirety of his work there is something for everyone and it it is ALWAYS competitive.
Lets not forget these girls are both BRAND new to the catfight scene, and I thought they handled themselves better than 99% of other first timers, they are only going to get more vicious as they get comfortable. 

...And lets face it, the hardcore hairpulling fans need look no further than the next time Jemma, Rosie, or Lexi get on the mats to get their fix of vicious hair pulling ;) 

Suitefights, you have a sponsor and a fan for life here.  I honestly would have no issue if you play around with various rules and match types, or leave them the same, as long as you can keep drawing out the competitive nature of both ladies in whatever type of match it is, i'm in.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 12:05:51 PM »
I agree that they were told to tone down the hair pulling. I also agree that this fight had the potential to be much better. This still was a good fight, and at times quite vicious.

No, they were not.

Catfighting is a reciprocal sport; if Fighter 1 pulls Fighter 2's hair, Fighter 2 will respond in kind.

Neither lady in this fight had the inclination to rip her opponent's hair out, which is why the hairpulling you do see is intended more for control than for extracting a submission. That's also why I placed it last on the list of featured tactics.

I write this to be even more clear.
At present I consider your company the best catfight producer on business. You reached for sure a very high level standard, that in the past was reached, IMHO, only by Delta Tiger Lillies. In addition your videos are by far better from the technical point of view and for girls beauty. Thanks for your great job.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 12:51:01 PM »
suite fights have been like a breath of fresh air im lovin this company
since ecnwc disappeared there has been a huge gulf left for fans of real fighting
suitefights have stepped up and some of the the productions have been great  ie brook v charlie and both the lexi fights however some of the fights i would not describe as being real , i was really disappointed with the jemma v jess fight and after all the build up the carmen sammy fight , i am hoping  suitefights arent  going to be dragged in to doing the same as many other sites .there are plenty out there doing the naked roll around stuff and i know it must be hard to get these girls on board for this but it is supposed to be real fighting ,i think at the end of the day money talks and there will be girls up for real fighting if the money is right .if you turn up for a real catfight you are gonna get your hair pulled and your face slapped thats what cat fighting is
i would be happy to pay more sponsorship and up the prize money for the girls and let them go at it
i would rather see a full on six mins of action than half an hour of less intense stuff
i think suitefights are the most promising company out there and i know the latest fight included face slapping in rules so fingers crossed this will be the way forward
good luck to suitefights  if it goes in the direction of real fighting then i will be sponsoring every fight
gonna download jess v rosie fight today so hoping its good
suitefights we love you but please please keep the fightin real
hairpulling kicking and  face slapping are the main imgredients to full on catfights for me

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
suite fights have been like a breath of fresh air im lovin this company
since ecnwc disappeared there has been a huge gulf left for fans of real fighting
suitefights have stepped up and some of the the productions have been great  ie brook v charlie and both the lexi fights however some of the fights i would not describe as being real , i was really disappointed with the jemma v jess fight and after all the build up the carmen sammy fight , i am hoping  suitefights arent  going to be dragged in to doing the same as many other sites .there are plenty out there doing the naked roll around stuff and i know it must be hard to get these girls on board for this but it is supposed to be real fighting ,i think at the end of the day money talks and there will be girls up for real fighting if the money is right .if you turn up for a real catfight you are gonna get your hair pulled and your face slapped thats what cat fighting is
i would be happy to pay more sponsorship and up the prize money for the girls and let them go at it
i would rather see a full on six mins of action than half an hour of less intense stuff
i think suitefights are the most promising company out there and i know the latest fight included face slapping in rules so fingers crossed this will be the way forward
good luck to suitefights  if it goes in the direction of real fighting then i will be sponsoring every fight
gonna download jess v rosie fight today so hoping its good
suitefights we love you but please please keep the fightin real
hairpulling kicking and  face slapping are the main imgredients to full on catfights for me

ALL the fights are real, some are more intense than others.
Well said! I too have purchased this one and enjoyed it. I applaud the company and their efforts. It is one of the few that I can't wait to see updates from. Their latest match Lexi vs. Brooke is a short one do to an injury. Would love to see a rematch because it was looking to be an all time favorite based on its start.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 03:16:52 PM »
We neeeeeeeeeed lexi v Brook rematch
unfinished business

Offline MATRIXNEO

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 02:11:45 PM »