News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

DarlingDiane Vs Devi (Pure Catfight)

• 14 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
DarlingDiane Vs Devi (Pure Catfight)
« on: October 12, 2015, 11:38:09 AM »
After long hatred argument again and again, each & everyday, Me & Diane decided to settle our dispute like this.

****************************************************************************************

Devi2014 : I am waiting in an identical locker room on the opposite ends of the large hardwood floor. I am 24 now, 5'7'', 132 pounds of compact womanhood. I am of Indian descent, with long dark hair. I have quarter sized dark areolas surrounding nipples that become rock hard when aroused. Now I am here in Diane’s Game Room, waiting to go to the hardwood floor and fight Diane to a nasty finish. -- YT

DarlingDiane : This Amazon Beauty, a tall, dark haired Girl standing in front of me, who I loved a moth before, she is now my most hatred enemy. Devi, wearing a sheer fleece robe, standing to the opposite side of the hardwood floor arena. I am eager to destroy this Cheater and Flirting Bitch totally. “So you dare to show up Slut”. Slipping off my robe with you, both want to face each other in nude - YT

Devi2014 : Weeks of frustration for your meaningless blaming  fuelling a seething rage, explode at you like a Shoot Fighter. I slammed into you, my sharp clawed hands digging into your large breasts, twisting and tearing at your tits, yanking, pulling and squeezing them as if they are bread dough and I’m the baker. “I am not a Scared, YOU OLD HAG” – YT

DarlingDiane : HAAAAAA …. I am surprisingly caught off guard. You pushing my body back, Tits on fire as you torturing like hell and struggling to get early advantage. Cried out in pain from your cruel attack, trying to twist your wrist and hands free from my tits, like a wild animal. And manage to bring my right knee up enough so that I can jam my right knee into your pubis with a thud. - YT

Devi : AGEEEKKKK - Trying  to hang onto your tits, but my grip loosened from the low attack. Pushed your chest and back off of you, my hands instinctively going towards my damaged twat. Watching you carefully in the opposite direction, hope your hands will go towards your clawed tits for sure. We both women, being made of sterner stuff, on our feet, glaring at each other. – YT 

DarlingDine : "cxnt hurt?" I hissed. -- YT

Devi : "Tits hurt?" I hissed back.---YT

DarlingDiane : Rubbed my tits with earnest and begin to circle. - YT

Devi : My brains almost stop working. It's only been about a minute, and wondered how we exploded at each other. What's the rest of the fight going to be like? How long as we could keep up this level of nastiness. This would be another fight for our record book. Start circle, from left to right around you, seeking for an opening. – YT

DarlingDiane : Its right we are showing no mercy to each other now. Both trying to inflict pains on each other nude bodies as much as we can. Now it is my turn to lunge towards. Seeing your movement carefully then I go for your large breasts with both of my hands, using nails to make it more nasty. – YT

Devi : OHHHHHH, YOU SAGGY COW - I returned the favour rather than trying to dodge. We both women clamping down on the others tits as if there are no tomorrows. Fingernails digging, hands painfully twisting soft yet firm breast flesh, as we stand almost toe to toe. Now I trying to use my titty grips to twist and turn my opponent, throwing you off balance and hopefully to the hardwood floor. Back and forth, back and forth, shapely strong legs pushing, shifting, trying to gain an advantage. Tears of pain appeared in my eyes, and begin to curse and cry out in pain. "BITCH" "cxnt" "DOGFUCKER" --- YT

DarlingDiane :  "WHORE" "SHITHEAD" "ASSHOLE" "CUMBREATH" "ASSCLOWN" flowing from our mouths, enough to almost embarrass a sailor. Suddenly spit into your face, trying to distract you and throw you off balance. --YT

Devi : FUCKING SLUTTTTTT -- No Joy. I did refused to be thrown down, spitting back into your Face. And a spit fight starts instantly. The hard wood arena floor rapidly become slick with sweat, tears, spit, and even a little blood from our tits. (Your Nails sharp enough – FUCK YOU BITCH) Suddenly, I start to slip and slid, crashing to the floor as I try to drag you down with me. – YT

DarlingDiane : No sooner did we hit the floor than I am lashing out with my shapely legs, twisting, kicking as I am trying to get on top of my nasty young rival. Suddenly, hands let go of tits and clawed fingers went to your faces and necks. Clawed at your light brown cheeks. ---YT

Devi :  Start doing the same to my older rival. We raking our nails across each other’s necks, and down to each other shoulders. We both cried out in pain, tears now streaming down faces. Then, with a sudden thought, I lashed out with my feet, kicking you away from my body. – YT

DarlingDiane : Two minds with a single thought, both using our feet to kick away each other. We separated, sobbing. Self-inspection by our hands showing that each would bear evidence of clawed fingernails on our faces, necks, shoulders, and breasts for some time. Take long breaths to rearrange myself – YT

Devi : For a moment, I have a fearful thought that we both would quit now, too soon. Then I feel the mutual anger and rage appear on our body language. This fight would only end with one unconscious or destroyed. Again I lunged at you as we get up on our feet and punch you in your right tit, and tried to follow up with a combination to the body. “Take it Slut”. – YT

DarlingDiane : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH – This Bitch is Beast of a woman. I had learned from your previous attack, and try to stop the follow-up by throwing my arms around you in a bear hug. Digging my fingernails into the small of your back, raking and twisting you’re your back. Then trying to bite your face – YT

Devi : YOU BITCHHHHH – HELL NOOOO - Managed to get my hands up under your chin before you could set your bite, shoving up and back, bending your head and neck painfully back, digging my fingernails into the jawline area. A momentary test of strength take place. My back burning by the nice Art Works of your fingernails. – YT

DarlingDiane : OHHHH FUCKKKKK - Moaning in pain, let go of my bear hug and grabbed for your throat. Digging my thumbnails up under your chin, fingers on the jawline, bending your neck and head back too. Grabbing each other in a dead lock. Fuckkkkk we almost trying to kill each other. Then suddenly push you back with all my might---YT

Devi :  Again, We Both wound up pushing each other back , separating once again. Looking in to each other eyes. Both sweating, panting, crying, and bleeding, stands about seven yards apart. It seems we both need time to take a tactical break. With mutual agreement I staggered to the far end, and sit down heavily. I know my body and face totally fucked up by Diane’s cruelly sharp fingernails. The only satisfaction is that Diane is no better.—YT

DarlingDiane: Screaming at you “I am too far along to quit now. Besides, I need to make you cry for mercy YOU FILTHY FLIRTING cxnt." – YT

Devi : I look at you. "Well, like I said, it is too late to just quit now. And Diane, you need to be fucked for hurting me like this!"---YT

DarlingDiane : "Well, Well -  like I said, it's your funeral Bitch" – YT

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: DarlingDiane Vs Devi (Pure Catfight)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 10:00:30 AM »
it will be fun to see how this turns out and who gets what.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 12:38:20 PM »
********************************************************************************************************

Devi : After ten minutes I re-enter the arena(Hardwood Floor) & you too. As I locked eyes with you, begin to curse you loudly. I wished that I could gouge your eyes out and get a away with it, but knew I couldn't. So, I formulating a plan to damage you as much as possible. Little did I realize that you has formulated a like plan? As we both ready once again like hellcat I charged at you. Grabbed two hands full of your hair and used it to jerk your head around painfully. “Like This YOU OLD HAG” ---YT

DarlingDiane : BITCHHHH - Copied your move instantly. At the same time, my right knee slammed into your mound, aiming to the clitoris, but our knees getting into each other’s way as we both struggling toe to toe. Trying to tangle our legs up, to make you fall to the floor. Start using my grip to painfully bend your neck to and fro, shaking your head as hard as I can.  –YT

Devi : OHHHHH YOU BITCH - I am sure we both start losing small clumps of hair. Our crotches are shoving into each other as we grappling in equal strength. Maybe if this has been an attempt at erotic affection our clitoris may have responded. But not today. SHIT NOOOO – Lost my body balance & fall on the floor, tangled with you. We start rolling to and fro, none of us managing to straddle or mount the other. As we struggling, to surprise you I reach down and dug my right clawed hand into the cxnt of yours. Fingers and sharp nails begin to attack your vagina this time, digits slipping inside. ---- YT

DarlingDiane : Start doing the same instantly. We go for where we supposed the others G-Spot is. Painfully, viciously, before we reacted with Virgin Clutches. We laying on our sides, facing each other. I am on my right side, you on your left. Trying to force my fingers up into your vagina, at the same time trying to protect my own. --- YT

Devi : HELL NOOOO – The Pain is too much. First with a Virgin Clutch with our legs and knees together, then letting go of your head hair and using that hand to claw and pull at the hurtful hand between my thighs. We both start moaning and sobbing with pain, fingers and nails poking and pinching each other soft labia flesh, hurting the spongy G-spot area. “Submit, Bitch" Cried out loudly – YT

DarlingDiane : "Fuck You" I replied. "You quit or I will make it so you will never enjoy a man again" I redoubled my efforts of penetration and defence, clawed nails scratching pussies and forearms. Blood began to show on the light brown & white skin of both wildcats, as tears of pain and frustration running down our faces. --- YT

Devi : Faces almost touching now, I open my mouth to bite your chin. Hope that I can enjoy your scream soon. Biting harder, trying to penetrate your skin with my teeth. I scream again, then clawed at your face with my non- pussy penetrating hand. Want to draw a bloody scratch down your right face cheek, then clawed for your right ear. Hope my sharp nails cut the soft outer ear flesh, producing more blood. – YT

DarlingDiane : NOOO BITCHHH -  Grab your ear and twisted it, trying to rip it from your head. Hope it will make you stop the biting. Screaming in hellish agony. Increase my viciousness to torture your cxnt more – “Hurting now, You Little Bitch?” –YT

Devi : Still using my non-pussy penetrating hand to claw at your face, more nasty way this time to make you stop mangling my ear. Moaning in Pain. Now it’s my turn to cause bloody scratches on my rivals face. It seems we both already reached our pain threshold, pulling hands from vaginas, and trying to kick and push you away. Rather than wanting to win, now really want the painful clawing to stop. Trying to break from each other again, rolling away from your clutch. --- YT 

DarlingDiane : OHHHH – The pain is killing, we roll away again. Laying some five yards away from each other, both sobbing, trying to hold all the damaged areas at once. – YT

Devi : Some inner demon give me the strength to slowly rise to my knees. A minute later, I manage to stand up, on wobbly legs. Glared at each other, as we both trying to summon enough strength to mount an attack. MY GOD – we both looked as if we had been thrown nude into a gunny sack with two hellcats fighting over a serious issue. There are claw marks on top of claw marks. “Kill You BITCH” —YT 

******************************************************************************************
TO BE CONTINUED ...

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 05:54:12 PM »
Thank You Very Much - Linda & Frankie  :)

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 12:12:09 PM »

DarlingDiane : "Enough is enough. Let's finish this." Somehow I find the energy for a slap fight. Stepped in, swing blows at your face, tits, whatever I able hit. Then, I begin to pound at with my fists aiming your huge globes. ---YT 

Devi: AGEEEEKKK SLUTTTT - Despite of all pain I landed a fist into your stomach, finding muscle under the soft flesh. I know you will respond in kind, then I speared my stiffened fingers into your pubis. Trying to slide my sharp fingernails between the folds of the labia majora, scraping by the clitoris and into the labia minora. --- YT

DarlingDiane : OHHHHHHHHHH - As I go into an automatic defensive Virgin Clutch, rotate my hand palm up and then clawed at the already scratched and bloody cxnt of yours. I yank my clawed hand back towards you, some skin and pubic hair coming with it. --- YT

Devi : NOOOOO YOU BITCH – I howled in pain. Getting closed in on you as I let go my own clutch, grabbing a handful of your head hair with my left, and smash my right palm across your face. Then I backhanded you as a follow up. The feel of my hand hitting the soft but scratched up cheek of your is really satisfying. “Let Go My Pussy, you Bitch” --- YT

DarlingDiane :  Begin to wound up again, your slaps are real hard, blood beginning to dribble from a cut lip. I join my left hand with my right, wrapping hands tightly in your hair. Love to feel your hair wrapped around my fingers, to yank and pull, and feel and see the reaction as I caused your scalp pain. Still I can’t able to get a good hold on your hair – YT

Devi : Immediately use my hands to grab your hair to yank you towards me and down to my knees with pulling your head down with me. Try to pulling your face towards my sweaty and slightly bloody pussy. My Own Scalp is on fire. My body starts bending over my waist. "Kiss it, cxnt! Kiss my snatch before I finish you off." ---- YT

Darling Diane: You pulling my hair brutally and about a moment to gloat. Scream in hellish agony. Placed my hands on floor as you succeeded to pull me down on my all four. Your Womanhood in front of my mouth. Immediately I sink my teeth into the front top of you pubis. Wrapping my arms around your hips, digging my still sharp nails into your ass cheeks and pulling your cxnt into my face --- YT

Devi :. I had overestimated how defeated you are. And paid dearly for it as I scream, and use my hair holds to yank your mouth from my pussy. “You Fucking Whoreeeeeee” You ruining flesh with your teeth as I try to yank your head back. Crying loudly now but manage to slam my right fist into bent over your chest, then try to twist you and shove you down and away, stumble backwards, crying in pain as I grab the bloody bitten area. ---YT

DarlingDiane : Somehow regained my feet, wiping blood from my cut lip. Seeing you holding your bitten pubis, trying to assess the damage. Seeing that you are temporarily distracted, sucked in a large ragged breath and launched myself at you one last time. Slam into you. ----YT

Devi : Not Really prepared for it. With your body to body slam we go down in a heap. Both are totally acting like wildcats, using our seemingly last reserves of strength, clawing each other with our fingernails, trying to knee each other’s cxnts as we twisting, rolling, and grappling on the hardwood floor. Somehow during the tussle, I managed to sink my teeth into your right tit, quickly latching onto the nipple. Drew and taste blood. The taste of your blood seemed to revigorate me one last time. --- YT

DarlingDiane : Literally growling like animals, clawing at your face and throat until you each release your bite on the nipple and tits of mine. With my last strength engaged with you in a fierce ground fight. We rolling around, beginning to claw at each other’s body. Sweat and other lubricants making it slippery. Tit to tit, cxnt to cxnt, the fight continued – YT

Devi : "Fuck you – Saggy cxnt!" I cried into your ear and I am trying to free myself as we both tangled up body to body in a unbreakable knot. Suddenly clamp both my hands around your throat, trying to crush your windpipe. – “I am going to kill you SLUT” ---YT

DarlingDiane : OHOOOOO YOU LITTLE SLUT -  Immediately jamming my right fingers up into your nostrils, cutting it and starting a nose bleed. Clawing with my other hand at your previously injured pussy, causing more blood to flow. – YT

Devi: I screamed in real pain and try to bit the hand that cutting her nose. Trying to managed to claw the other hand loose from my womanhood before you hurt it badly, Gathering strength on my both feet to kicked your body away. I am Groaning Panting Cursing like wild animal --- YT   

DarlingDiane : Cried out as teeth cut into my hand and try to kicked you away.  One last time, we two exhausted hellcats shoved ourselves apart. I roll away from you and laying there exhausted ---YT

Devi : We are laying on our backs just out of arms reach, sobbing and crying in pain and frustration. We are beginning to look like bloody hamburger. For two minutes, we lay there on our backs, sobbing, crying and trying to catch our breath. Then I roll on my side finally, staring at you, "You give, Diane?"  ---YT

DarlngDiane : '"Fuck you, Devi" I shuddered. "We will soon be of no use to anyone if we continue!" – YT

Devi : "I agree." Answered in between gasp and pant “But, I will not give" --- YT

DarlingDiane : "Then, we must fight" Somehow, I again rise up and lunge at you. This time I aimed towards your pubis, planning on biting into it like a tender piece of meat. Totally tired and spent and exhausted, but the anger and hate for you working inside “Fuck You Bitch” – YT

Devi : “Come on Then Bitch”  I have a reserve of strength also, rising hips as you closed in and twisting, try to lock your head between my strong thighs. Start twisting to roll you on your back and get on top of you. I see a chance and go for your pubis, trying to sink my teeth into your cxnt flesh. ---YT

DarlingDiane : NOOOOO – My ass up in the air. I am scrambling, trying to break free as she by happenstance straddle of yours.  Your ass inches from my face. Try to sit up and sink my teeth into your right buttocks. “Tit for Tat Bitch” – and then somehow closing my thighs around your head – YT

Devi : FUCKKKKK NOOOOO ---- Wrapping my thighs too around your head and suddenly we both women, are locked in what on the surface looked like a lovers "69" embrace. In actuality, we are trying to crush our opponents head between strong thighs. We rolling onto our sides, trying to claw our heads free with hands on ass cheeks. Strength born of pain and panic caused us to squeeze our thighs so hard that our faces are squished between fleshy thighs, crossing our ankles and locking our legs. Thighs squeezing faces and jaws so hard I can’t good purchase to chew on my rival thighs. –YT

DarlingDiane : Heads are between each other’s thighs, faces and heads being crushed near bloody, sweaty cxnts. I realized that we are trying one last pain contest to see who would give. Two sets of strong thighs crushing heads. Clawed hands raking ass cheeks. – YT

Devi : The thigh muscles straining as each trying to crush the other into submission. For close to three minutes, the contest go on. Then, the mutual struggling become weaker, and weaker, and weaker. I go limp. May be we both women went limp already. Little has we realized that the positioning of our thighs, the faces jammed into flesh, has restricted air and blood flow to our brains. Already weakened, feeling almost passed out – YT

DarlingDiane : Twist my head and pus my hands in between your thighs to pull apart. I really need some air. Almost dizzy. A part of mine wanted to GIVE and end this hellish punishment but the hatred for you of your previous cheating and behaviour make me more wild – sinking all my nails into your soft inner thighs flesh. ---- YT 

Devi : NOOOOOOOOOOO ---- Helplessly slapping your thighs, to announce my defeat. Grunting into your cxnt “I GIVE – PLEASE DINE - I GIVE – LET ME GO PLEASEEEEE”. That’s the last thing I remember. And I am Sure I Passed Out Immediately After – YT

DarlingDiane :  YES YES YES & YESSSSSSSSS ---- I lost my body control. Roll away with shoving you, laying there totally exhausted. Can’t able to move. But satisfied with this hard earned victory against this nasty bitch ---- YT

Devi : Unconscious –END

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »
Wow! I'm happy and relieved that Diane got at least some measure of revenge from the tramp scamp Devi but frankly i'm stunned and somewhat taken aback by the ferocity and skills Devi displayed here. I'd have bet anything that Diane would have thrashed the hot vixen but instead it was a vicious struggle to the end.

Offline Jobber5000

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »
Damn girls!! You ladies went at it like crazy! Diane may have won but after a fight like that, the cuts will heal but Devi's gonna want more.
Twitter: @jobber5000

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 02:54:52 PM »
Even though Devi lost, she showed Diane that she is no light weight. Devi certainly gave Diane is whooping, and next time diane won't be so lucky. Devi is still one of the best fighters here at FCF.
     Smilesssssssssssssssssssss.............. . . . .( Devi is still one of the best fighters here at FCF) ???????
You are crazy Frankie ???? Devi is a little girl and she only fight against losers ! (and she knows it ) !!
Word of kitana "
                         Smilessssssssssssssssss................ . . . . . . Kitana .

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 11:41:06 PM »
Great fight.
Sorry you lost Devi
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 08:42:46 AM »
Thank You Very Much Every One (Except Kitana - The Old Hag)

I love to fight against losers ?
Yes Yes - Losers like kitana
(Didn't I beat you before Kitana?)
hehehe

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 01:59:44 AM »
No wonder you both was so tired out  ;D :-* :-*

Offline Hustler

• God Member
  • shyamjadeja on Trillian
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 01:57:44 PM »
Not one of my favorite endings  :'(
Devi prevailing is what i want
But the fight was really an awesome one :)
Great intensity and posting :)

nfsalfight

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2018, 08:27:00 AM »
most nasty and vicious .. thanks for posting it

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »
cool nose hooks towards the end....those are banned in MMA because they're so effective....

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
Thank you very much "sinclairfan" and  "TIGRESS NANCY"