News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pragya Shah vs Linda Sue (Mature women fight)

• 9 Replies

Offline matureindianwoman69

Pragya Shah vs Linda Sue (Mature women fight)
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:51:53 PM »
So basically me and Linda were chatting with each other for quite some time now and we decided to have a fight after we got to know each other better and realised that there was an intense chemistry between us. So here goes the fight that we had recently. Hope you all enjoy :)

Linda: After many months of chatting online and by phone the day we have agreed to meet is here....I leave my home and travel to the place 1/2 way between us so we each have to travel for this....I take my backpack out of the car feeling the tension and the butterflies in my tummy as I walk up to the hotel we have chosen....mtc
Linda: I can feel my nerves as I register for the room we have reserved on the 3rd floor...a room away from any guests so we will not be bothered...Dressed in my sweats and carrying my backpack 5'10" 140 or so and 34C I ride the elevator up to our room and walk down the hall..using my key card to open the door I take a deep breath as I step into the room...I know that things between this Indian bitch and I will change today I also know there is a risk...I left another key card at the desk for you when you arrive...taking my backpack as the door closes I walk into 1 of the bedrooms and start to get ready while I wait for you

Pragya: It seems to be a matter of fate that we are destined to meet at the place of this fight itself for the first time. I arrive just a few minutes after you and as I park my car in the parking lot, I cannot stop thinking about you and the fight. I have developed a feeling of strong rivalry against you and am not quite sure how everything will turn out to be. I am quite excited about it though
Pragya: mtc
Pragya: I ask at the lobby whether Linda left a key for me and then after getting the key, proceed towards the elevator. There is faint smell of a perfume in the elevator and I can't help but wonder if its yours. This smell just keeps reminding me of the fight and I sure am not trying to conceal my excitement. You can feel my heart pounding behind my 34b breasts. I am wearing a white satin blouse and trousers as I am coming straight from my office. I'm 5'2 135lbs 34b and I just can't stop thinking about what's in store for us. I leave the elevator and go towards the room unlocking it with my key

Linda: I hear the door open as I am taking off my sweat top, dressed only in my bra I walk into the door way of the bedroom I have chosen the other bedroom just across the small hall as I see you for the first time and my stomach gives a bit of a twist at the emotions I am feeling...we both have talked about and said we both feel a chemistry, a rivalry between us....I swallow as I see you by the door....
Linda: Hello Pragya..good that you can make it.

Linda: (pink bra and sweat pants )

Pragya: I can't even describe the emotions that go through my mind as I see you. I have long awaited this meeting and I truly admire you seeing you in the bra. "Hello Linda! It's good to see you all geared up. Let's see each other right here in the hall in 10 minutes from now" I say as make my way to my room thinking that there's no point in standing there and staring at each other. Makes the situation kind of awkward. Entering into my room I close the door having a last glance at you before we see each other for the fight

Linda: I watch you going into the other room and my eyes run up and down your body as I see you and try and compare....I’m sure you did the same but with only a bra on I know you have an advantage...I step into my room and close the door...looking into the mirror as I take a deep breath and finish getting ready.....

Pragya: After having the last glance at you, I think about the way you looked in the bra. You have a great height advantage over me and I am not quite sure how this will turn up for me. As I keep thinking about you, I remember that I have to get ready for the fight and I start undressing, first my blouse and then my trousers. I take a look at myself in the mirror as I see myself excitedly standing wearing a white bra and black panties. I start tying my hair into a bun and sit down on the bed trying to think about the fight.

Linda: I have a thousand thoughts and even more emotions than I can put words 2. We are both mature women, with different back grounds.....we both know what a fight like this will be like and yet at the same time we both want it we both want to Prove to our rival who is the better woman...I take a last deep breath as I look in the mirror....my tits show a bit of their age but they are still firm and my nipples are already getting harder...as they harden they turn a deep pink...I let my hands run down my tummy and adjust the crotch of the blue panties I have one....I will take them off when I get out there but for now I will leave them on...mtc
Linda: my hand rests on the door as I take a deep breath...feeling all of the nerves, that a part of this meeting......I open the door and walk out into the center room

Pragya: As I sit and think about you, my nipples turn very hard and similar to you, one can clearly see them pointing out through my bra. I wonder that if they are so firm and erect only on just thinking about you, what will happen when they actually feel your body in the fight. A cold chill goes up my spine as I think about this. One can see small beads of sweat glistening all over my body as I sit and think anxiously and excitedly. I try to clear my mind for the fight, but there are so many thoughts and emotions inside me that I am unable to do so. Hearing your door click, I realise the the moment has come and standing up, I unlock my door and as soon as I open it, I see you right there standing in the centre of the room
You can contact me on trillion. My id is matureindian69

Re: Pragya Shah vs Linda Sue (Mature women fight)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 09:52:28 PM »
Linda: I am nervous as I suspect we both are..I try and hold still in the room feeling the carpet under my bare feet. Pacing a bit from side to side and I hear your door open....my breath catches ...a shiver runs up my back....I turn to face you as you walk out..my feet spread just a bit and my left hand rests on my hip.....
Linda: Ready bitch?

Pragya: My heart starts beating even faster as I see you standing elegantly in the pink bra and blue panties. "Wow! She is gorgeous!" I say to myself as I walk towards the centre of the room. I know that it's going to be a great experience in whichever direction the fight goes. I just can't stop thinking about what's going to happen here. I know I have to let go of all these thoughts if I am to win against the great physical advantage that you have over me. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and then say "I sure am bitch. I hope you are as ready as I am", trying to act as cool as possible. I know this is it and it's now or never.

Linda: as I see your body for the first time...I swallow deeply....I see the confidence in your eyes that only comes from meeting others in this same way....I hope I am up to the issue you bring as I feel my tummy flip flopping a bit with all the nerves and emotions....I meet your eyes as you speak and I reach up using both hands to run under my bra and adjust it a bit or maybe I was showing off a bit for You...I want to make sure you can see who you are facing..feeling my girls with my hands under the thin material of the bra... I KNOW how hard my nipples are without looking..I can FEEL them tingle....and I wonder what yours will be like? I wonder what the first contact will be like?....
Linda: Like what you see bitch?

Pragya: "You are going to like this more bitch!" I retort as I move my hands over to my crotch to adjust the panty one last time before the fight. As I do this, I make sure that you get a feel of what's in store for you as move my hands over my pussy. My nipples are still so hard and pink that you can easily see them through my translucent bra. I look up straight into your eyes and raising my hands up getting ready to begin, I say "Ready to begin bitch?"

Linda: I see your hands moving over your crotch and I am not sure if I am right or not but it looks like a direct challenge from 1 woman to another....I swallow deeply as I hear your voice in the quiet of the room and see your nipples poking just like mine from the thing covering of our bras...as you raise your hands I do the same with my hands...flexing my knees a bit and getting my weight up onto my feet...I can hear my own breathing as I try and focus on you and your hands...my left hand slaps out at your right hand....testing you
Linda: More than ready Slut

Pragya: As soon as you make the first move, it's very much clear that it's begun now and I try to catch hold of both your hands with my hands trying to push you back as I do so. My thighs are flexed and I try to maintain a firm control on the ground with my feet making sure that I don't use too much weight on you so that you are not able to trip me.

Linda: I feel your hand grabbing mine, finding out that you not only look good but that you are quick as well... and I step into you a bit more not letting you push me back...brings out bodies into closer to each other...do you have my hands or do I have yours? As I move a bit on my feet trying to hold your hands and pushing my body into yours....the first contact..runs a shiver up my back...
Linda: you are quick bitch
Linda: but is that enough?

Pragya: I make sure that I have grabbed both your hands palm to palm and then as you push your body into me, I bring right leg between both your legs keeping my left leg on the ground. I try to lock my right leg just behind your right leg crossing it over. At the same time I loosen my push from my left hand and increase the push on my right hand towards you so that I can roll you over by 180 degrees to make you stand with your back facing me. I try my best to keep my weight balanced so as to not get carried away by the move. I must admit though, the first contact was really a unique feeling. A feeling of excitement, anxiety and the remembrance of the intense chemistry that we have shared. "I think it's quick enough for you. You better be prepared bitch!" I reply

Linda: ohhhhhhhh you bitch...I gasp out softly as your move was unexpected and I am caught by your push and twist feeling your leg behind mine I lean up and into you..trying to shift my weight before your pressure makes me even more off balance..I roll my shoulders pulling first on my left hand then my right hand trying to get one of them free or at least put you a bit off balance before you have me down on the floor....I gasp softly and mutter.....
Linda: bitch

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 09:52:55 PM »
Pragya: Seeing you push further into me, I think that I can risk going a little off-balance putting more of my weight towards the left side of your body. I think that I can turn you around completely by using my weight and going a little off-balance to do that is worth the risk. At the same time, I try to keep holding your palms as this gives me an advantage over you. But I know that I have to move swiftly lest you regain control over yourself. I keep pushing from my right hand and stop pushing from my left hand. I am not using my entire weight on you so that we don't fall down just in case anything goes wrong. "Aaaagghhh..." clench my teeth as I push you. "Get ready to be owned bitch" I say

Linda: I hear your taunts as your push forces me more off balance....I stagger a bit yanking on my arms that you are holding trying not to fall down because I do NOT want to be the one on the floor at the feet of this bitch rival.....as you use your weight I fall and land hard on my back.....
Linda: fuckkkkkkkkk

Pragya: "Shit!" I say to myself as you fall down. I didn't really want to make you fall down. But in any case, since I am in an advantageous position, I move swiftly rolling over and trying to move my left leg over your body. I lost hold of your right hand as we fell, but kept hold of your left hand. As I try to roll over you, I again try to grab hold of your right hand as you lay on the carpet. I don't want to smother you as you are 8 inches taller than me and I wont be able to control you if I lie over you. So I try an attempt to sit on your abdomen. I begin to realise that my quickness is the power that I have over you and I think that this will be useful in overcoming the physical disadvantage that I have... I don't say anything to you this time as I try to focus on the fight...

Linda: I land hard on my back but I feel you coming down with me, that was not what I wanted I wanted to land and be able to roll to the side....feeling your body next to mine I shiver a bit as I breath deeply....kicking my feet up as I feel your butt on my stomach I know what a dangerous position I would be in if you were able to sit on me like this...so as I kick my feet and legs up I twist my hips..rolling my shoulders and sliding out from under you..trying to JERK my hands free as I do
Linda: get off me BITCH

Pragya: This is exactly what I didn't want. This caught me completely off-guard and the jerk from your hands shook my hands and your hands go free. I am alarmed as you slide under me but there isn't much I can do in this. I try to turn over as swift as possible just so that I can see you making your next move. I don't want to go into the wrong position without even knowing how I have been attacked. As I turn over, I just pray that you are not as quick just so that I will be able to counter you at least as I know that I don't have enough time to make a move. I enter into a defensive mode just to be safe from your next move... "Shit!" I exclaim loudly...

Linda: I am not as fast as you I know, but that is not everything in a fight like this...as I roll up to my knees I reach out with my left hand grabbing your bra in the center as you come up to face me...this is not a strict wrestling match and I think I should change the tactics before you work me over at your will I want your tits open and exposed...I want to see your tits and the shock on your face as they are exposed FIRST..with my knees under me I Yank on the hand that is holding your bra
Linda: didnt like that bitch

Pragya: I know it's more difficult to tear off a bra just by yanking with one hand, but your yanking does partially expose my breasts. My nipple are almost at the border of the covering and your yanking pushes the covering hardly over my nipples. This turns me on like hell. "Fuuuck.." I his as you do that. Now I know that I have to counter you and my aim is only to expose your nipples, not to tear your bra. I take both my hands onto your breasts, dig my fingers into the cups of the bra making sure not to grab your breasts just the covering and then I pull it down exposing your erect nipples right in front of me. "Oooohhh.. They are so pink" I say to myself and then take both my hands over your shoulders trying to push you back again. "Enjoyed that bitch?" I say as I push you back

Linda: ohhhhhhhh fuck you Bitch
Linda: I can feel both of your hands on my covered tits.....that feeling alone almost brings a moan to my lips but as I breath deeply I am able to cover it up...I can feel you exposing my nipples and I gasp softly...I know how hard they are or how hard they feel...I can almost see yours but I want more..I want all of your tits exposed... but with my hand still on the center of your bar I pull up...pulling up...I want your tits exposed I want all of them out in the open...
Linda: Like feeling your tits exposed bitch?

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 09:53:21 PM »
Pragya: I know this is my moment of action as you are so much fixated on my breasts. I get up on my knees, move towards you and give you a strong push and moving slightly towards your right, I bring my right hand in front of your neck and try to roll myself behind your back to get you in a headlock. Your tits look excellent and I just wonder what the feeling will be when both our nipples toucch each other. "Just get ready to have our tits worked over you fucking bitch!" I say

Linda: The threat that you made early on when we were in the chatting phase of this comes to mind and not matter it is something I will remember...that thought alone of what you would do given the chance sends a chill up my back...I gasp as I push into you...feeling your arm coming up around my neck as I duck my head and shoulders down as my arm comes around your waist...you may get me into your headlock but I will have my arm around your waist when you do...dangerous position for each of us as I feel each of my tits barely in my bra sway and hang a bit..
Linda: you worry about my tits bitch? how are YOUR tits?

Pragya: The way you ducked completely surprised me and with your hands round my waist, and my back facing you, I don't have much of an option. I use my left hand to loosen your grip round my waist and turning towards the right from my hip, I try to get you into a headlock again with my right hand. "She is real good" I say to myself as I do so. "You ask me how are my tits? They are just ready to torment yours bitch!" I reply

Linda: if your tits are ready then bitch take off your bra and PROVE it....I am gasping now...the sweat on my body showing ..this has been a short fight so far but each of us are very good and using all of our tricks and skill on the other woman....we both know what will happen to the loser bitch and neither of us want to be that woman....I feel your arm about my shoulders and I raise up a bit..pushing the back of my neck UP into your arm pit..trying to use my neck and shoulders to get you off balance and on to your side

Pragya: "Damn it!" I say as you raise yourself. But I try my best to get you in a reverse headlock as you push your neck into my armpit. At the same time I keep trying with my left hand to get your hands off my waist. I think that even if I fall, I should have you in a headlock. So I keep pushing to the right with my weight to try and counter you pushing me to my side. Also, I keep continuing to try and get your hands off my waist so that even if I fail to do so, you still won't be able to strongly hold my waist. "What's the hurry bitch? Are you really so excited to get your tits worked over? Have patience, you will get what you want" I retort mockingly

Linda: I do no know what this Indian cxnt was expecting and I do my best to hide the surprise I feel as this bitch pushes my skill very hard...It is taking everything I have to fight this SLUT no matter what we talked about before...I can feel you tighten your arm around my neck, my head in your headlock and I shift my weight a bit so I can keep you from pulling me down...my arm is around your waist but I can feel your hand trying to pull it off of you...I know that I have your tits almost exposed so I go with the movement of your hand and reach up....up to your bra cup and push it up...trying to get your SMALL tit exposed
Linda: lets see who’s tits get worked on BITCH

Pragya: My tits are finally exposed and you can see the hard nipples there. I have much smaller tits than you but they are very firm. You however, still have not taken my bra off. But in the process of exposing my tits, you moved your hands over my chest away from my waist and now, with a strong jerk with my left hand, I am able to move your hands away from my body. My breasts are bouncing as I do so. Now, With my body free, I try to turn over so that your back again faces me. At the same time i move my left hand to grab your left tit as my right hand is still being used in the headlock. It's getting very sweaty in this intense match and One can see the sweat glistening over my back. The carpet's also got misaligned and wrinkled.

Linda: The contact between your body and mine, the smells of your sweat and mine, the sounds of your gasps and my gasps...the room we are in is filled with the small sounds and the smells of 2 women in combat...I do not know about you because this is the first time we have meet like this but I am using your tits as a threat, I know the fight will not be won or lost on the tits so I am trying to distract you from my real goal...Gawdddddddddd you BITCH!!!!
Linda: mtc
Linda: I know...I think I have your tits exposed and I get a bit of happiness from that just before I feel your hand on my tit and I give a soft moan....I shake my head as you tighten your headlock and push my shoulder into your side. My outside arm is free even as the inside arm is only able to work on your tit a bit...I use my outside arm and swing it back and open hand SLAPS your ass through your panties
Linda: hows this BITCH?

Pragya: I want to get in a more dominant position and I try my best to push you to your left so that you fall sideways on the ground still in a headlock. I now start moving my left hand away from your tits and towards your pussy as my make the first assault by rubbing it and then again start caressing your tits. My ass turns pink because of your slaps but that doesn't make me lose attention. I can take a few small slaps to make you fall to the ground I think. "Keep trying... You're never going to succeed bitch"

Linda: ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Linda: I feel this cxnt rubbing on my already wet pussy....I cant stop my moan as you rub me....I can only grunt and push my body into yours trying to keep you from pulling me down and tying to use my shoulder to push you down...one of us will go down and the other will be on the top...as you work my tit...I gasp...losing my concentration as you push me down....
Linda: gawdddddddddd
Linda: you WHORE

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 09:53:54 PM »
Pragya: As you start falling down to your left, I continue holding you without doing any changes in my moves. I keep rubbing your pussy as you are held into a headlock. I know that I still have to be very alert and watch out for any of your moves as you are still much stronger than me. Our sweating bodies make it holding on to you difficult

Linda: with my head held down by your headlock, I cant keep my balance...so I reach up with the hand that is closest to you and grab down at your mound..
Linda: how is this you cxnt

Pragya: "Aaah..." I shriek as you grab my mound. As it is the sweating was making it difficult to hold on, your attack doesn't work well for me. With that unbearable pain, I am not able keep holding your head that strongly and my grip loosens. I se my free hand to try holding your hand and take it away from my mound. But you have held on very strongly. I can't move your hand away... "Let it go you bitch!" I scream

Linda: I feel your arm weaken and I am able to pull my head back..I love to hear you scream as I work on your most private parts, feeling your wetness on my fingers. as I feel your hand on my wrist trying to pull my hand away I am able to straighten up....using the other hand I reach up and grab one of your tits...FEELING it with my hand....
Linda: What were you going to do to my tit bitch?

Pragya: "Oh no!" I say to myself as you grab my tit. This has totally turned over. I try grabbing your tits with both my hands and try to push you back as I do so. "I still haven't done anything dear. Hold on. You will get to know what I was doing soon" I reply as you rub my pussy

Linda: ohhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmffff fuck
Linda: this bitch has my tits, but I have her mound..this is an attack on women by women and we are using all the dirty tricks we know to defeat our rival....I gasp softly as I feel the sweat in my back and feel the heat from your body....I move my hand just a bit and allow my fingers to slide up your slit...spreading your wet lips...using my other hand to twist on your nipple....Dirty bitch
Linda: how does this feel?

Pragya: "Arggghhh" I say clenching my teeth as you twist my nipple. I try to squeeze your breasts harder with my one hand while the other hand (right hand) I move away from your left tit and take it down to where you are trying to attack my pussy. I grab your hand and try to move it away. "You ain't getting it so easy bitch"

Linda: ohhh fuck you cxnt....I gasp as you twist my nipple and I can feel your hand pulling my hand away from your pussy..your cxnt is wet bitch...I shake my head as our hands slap and pull at at each other...our other hands on each others tit....I shift my grip a bit sliding my fingers from your nipple farther up your tit..feeling the soft flesh in my fingers and then squeezeeeeee and pulllll....Yes I am getting it...my fingers are wet bitch.
Linda: why is your cxnt so wet?

Pragya: "You want to feel a wet cxnt. Right bitch? I'll show you. As your hand moves away from my pussy, I leave it and grab yours. "You are already wet bitch without even my hand touching yours. Watch as I work it up.." In the meantime, I feel a lot of pain as you dig into my flesh. I start pinching your nipples even harder and moving it up and down so that your breast starts bouncing. "Enjoying this?"

Linda: I am enjoying this just as much as you are cxnt.
Linda: I feel your hand on my neatly trimmed mound for the first time and I let a soft gasp past my lips....I know how dangerous this bitch is and I have to fight her with all that I have..I try not to look down and see my flesh quiver as you soften my girl..but I know I can do the same to yours....my hand moves back to your WET cxnt and my fingers to your lips AGAIN...as my full hand covers your tit..my eyes watching yours as I squeezeeee....

Pragya: Taking this chance as you are completely engrossed in my tits and pussies, I leave your tits and pussy suddenly, move both my hands to your shoulders and standing up from my knees I try to push you back. I try as hard as I can. I know that you would be surprised by this and panic. I was intentionally keeping you engrossed in the pussies and tits. "Haha! You didn't see that coming. Did you?"

Linda: ohhhhh you fucking cxnt!
Linda: I am taken off guard as you rise up and push me back...falling onto my back as I try and turn and get my legs free from under my butt.

Pragya: Now that I am over you, I am able to take off your hands from over my tits and cxnt. I try to grab your hands and take it over your head and pin them to the ground. As I do this, I almost involuntarily sit on your belly with my ass over your stomach. As I bend over to take your hands above your head, my tits are almost over yours. I starts getting a little uncomfortable because of the pungent odour of sweat. I just give a wry smile looking into your eyes to flare up the emotions...

Linda: I can feel your hands trying to pull my arms up....and I pull and twist as you get them up above me...on my back..looking up at you as I see you sniff the air....I know that soon our tits will meet again and I twist my hips...trying to roll you off as you sniff the air......
Linda: smell yourself bitch?

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 09:54:13 PM »
Pragya: I am able to pin your hands to the ground above your head. I maintain this position and further try to use my weight over your belly so that you find it difficult to wriggle. I first want to firmly establish my hold before I take on your tits. "I think I smell you. Not me cxnt"

Linda: Then what is that wet spot on my belly you fucking skank.....Looking up at you as you hold my arms above my head I roll my hips up...my legs on either side of your shoulders...trying to hook you and pull you off

Pragya: I try to bend towards you a little to keep off your legs from hooking. I have to avoid this at all cost. So when you are not able to hook me, and your legs are back on the ground, I slowly start sliding towards your bottom moving my legs to your legs and try to get your legs locked into mine so that I am able to pull them apart. All this while, I keep firmly holding your hands. As I slide back, The upper part of my body naturally bends towards you and our tits come in contact with mine. But our nipples still don’t touch each other as you are much taller than me and due to the dissimilar heights my tits are slightly over the upper part of your tits.

Linda: as you sit on my tummy with my hands above my head many thoughts run through my mind, I cant help but look up into your eyes as you pin me down and I wonder what you will do next...your wet pussy is so close every time I breath I can smell YOU....I feel your body sliding down mine and I move my legs...keeping you from hooking them and spreading them open....I see your tits above mine as I JERK on my left hand and roll my shoulder..trying to roll yo off the side
Linda: cxnt get off of me!

Pragya: I am not able to hold off to your jerking as my body is in a straight line over yours. So as you jerk, I start falling towards my right I spread my right leg to the right in order stop getting rolled over my pinning it to the ground. However, I keep my hands held strongly. "Not so easily bitch!"

Linda: as you fall I roll with you...each of us now on our side, each of us facing the other...as you move your right leg a small opening is made...I slide my top leg between yours...PUSHING my leg between yours...watching your face , your expression, your eyes as I pull and twist my shoulders trying to get a hand free....
Linda: like having your legs open bitch

Linda: Have you humped another woman’s leg Bitch?

Pragya: I wriggle backwards from the bottom so that I can get your leg away from between my legs and keep holding your hands tightly. My heart is pounding hardly and you can easily see its effect on my chest. It's been a gruelling fight and start feeling a little fatigued. Every time I try something and am almost able to establish my control over this bitch, she uses her body to get free of me. I know that I need to do something fast if I am to overpower her because she is much stronger than me.

Linda: *smirks into your eyes* as I feel you pulling your bottom and your hips away from me....Too much for you bitch? I lean to my side and rise up...pulling your hands with all of my upper body...trying to get an elbow under me so I can roll over onto you......our eyes locked.....each of us a bit tired and sweaty...You will be mine soon you cxnt

Pragya: I try to keep holding your hands but I know it won't be for long before you will be able to get them free as you are in a better position. I don't really have much to do in this position. So with your hand held, I try to lock my legs into yours to squeeze it a little. We are sweating very much and the mat has become wet because of that. It starts getting a bit slippery on the mat.

Linda: your hands holding mine above me, means your hands are above your head as well. Each of us is at the same disadvantage....I twist, grunt and get an elbow under my shoulder...Lifting myself a bit above you....looking down now at your face..into your eyes and I smile....ready to give up bitch?

Pragya: In your dreams cxnt..... I keep wriggling from my hips so that you are not able to firmly establish yourself over me. This is exactly what I feared. I keep scrambling for ways to get off from under you as you start coming over me. My only advantage now is that my hands are still grabbing yours and my legs are still locked with one of your legs.

Linda: our hands are locked, and a leg is locked but as I look down at you from on my elbow I see your tits are free and exposed....I grunt as I Push myself over you...still up on my elbow I bring my girls just above your tits...I know that laying on your back makes them look smaller than they are but I want my nipples on yours....

Pragya: I cannot let your tits over mines at any cost. I keep wriggling and try to roll you over again using my locked legs as a pivot. I do not look into your eyes as I think this would invite you to kiss me. I don't like that at all. As I try to roll you over, I try to push your hands away in order to slide them over the slippery mat.

Linda: you push at my hands and I pull at them....with all of the sweat from both you and I I can feel my hands slipping away from yours...I jerk hard on my left then my right....feeling them slip from your grip...I pull my arms down and push off with my foot as I slide away from you on the slippery surface....gasping for air...taking the first break of this long fight....I cant believe how lucky I was

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 09:54:36 PM »
Pragya: I too get back and gather myself. Breathing heavily, I say, "You are going down bitch" Sitting up on my knees, I catch some breath and see you some distance apart. Our bodies wet with sweat are glistening in the lighting of the room. I suggest, "Before we start again, want to wipe ourselves a bit? It would be easier for both of us as its getting real slippery"

Linda: I breath deeply as I get up onto my knees...wiping my hand over my forehead trying to wipe some of the sweat off..I look over at you doing the same...I run my fingers across my hair....I feel all of the sweat...
Linda: yes I think that would be a good idea

Pragya: Ok then let's get back in five minutes.... I stand up and start walking towards the room. I search for a towel around all the while thinking of how the fights gone. I forgot to close my door and I can see right into the hall. Wiping myself, I think of how it has been. I remember how you had almost dug into my pussy. It sends a chill up my spine.

Linda: I nod and stand up...going to my room I can see you wiping yourself and I feel the blush covering my body as we both wipe the sweat from ourselves....swallowing hard as I finish and throw my towel on the bed....walking past your room I stop and watch

Pragya: I too finish wiping and as I turn over to go out, I see you staring right into my room. Your elegant body right there in front of me. Your right tit is red because of the grabbing. Seeing you standing there, I say "What are you looking at?"

Linda: *smiles* as I hear your taunt....I see the red splotches and marks on body your body and on your tits as I stand in the door nude from top to bottom looking at the woman that I have been fighting with.....
Linda: get your crotch dry?
Linda: Hate to have you chafe there
Linda: *smirk*

Linda: I hear you say your dry and I smirk because I know better, when I had my fingers in your pussy you were wet and I just hold up the hand....wiggling my fingers in your face as I lick my lips...watching you get closer.....my fingers know differently about your pussy bitch....You did NOT kick my ass before!

Pragya: "Why are you still standing here bitch? Scared of getting on the mat? You better be" I say indicating that we should go over back to the center of the room.

Linda: *smirks* as I look into your eyes...seeing how nervous you have gotten...I Turn in the door way....walking ahead of you...putting on a show with my sexy ass
Linda: like what you see bitch?

Pragya: "Hold on... You'll like what's about to come on you more" I retort walking behind you. As we enter the hall, you go over to the center and I follow you there. As you turn back towards me, I get ready for the fight. I know that I'll have to get over you soon now or else I'll start losing my energy. Your size is a huge advantage for you as is evident from the previous round

Linda: I know I am taunting you, I know that I am showing off a bit....I am doing all of this to try and hide how tired I am...I know that you almost had me before but I was lucky when I got away, and I will have to do better this time....I get to the center of the room and turn...finding you already there and ready for me.....
Linda: how are your tits bitch?

Pragya: "Ready to demolish yours cxnt!" I retort with a wry smile. Seeing you ready for the fight, I raise my hands anticipating you to do the same to get into a test of strength. I start circling as I do so. I am trying to think of a plan to get you down this time

Pragya: Seeing you not attacking, I try to give you a shock and moving forward hold your head from your ears by grabbing to your hair. "Not softer than yours"

Linda: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuckinggggggggg cxnt
Linda: This cxnt as me again....my face screws up in pain as you grab my ears and I have to react to you again...I reach up and out with both hands grabbing your wrists and pulling on them as I turn and bend..trying to pull your hands off of my ears as I pull my head way

Pragya: I keep grabbing your hair and try to keep swinging you back and forth. But as you start pulling my hands, I stop swinging and try to get you into a headlock with my right hand by leaving your hair in my right hand and sliding it towards your back

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 09:54:56 PM »
Linda: as I breath I can smell you...your sweat and your scent mixing with mine....I gasp and moan softly as you pull my head down a bit...I feel the strength of your arms again as I wrap my right arm around your waist and my left hand drops to your tummy....SLAPPING your ass and your stomach
Linda: BITCH

Pragya: "You bitch! You want to fight dirty, do you? So take this!" I say as I smack your belly with my left hand. I try to increase the grasp of the headlock as I do so

Linda: This has already been dirty skank!
Linda: I gasp softly as you slap my tummy and SLAP your ass again as the fingers on my hand on your tummy search for the small roll of fat around your waist and PINCH
Linda: scream for me bitch

Pragya: "Get lost! You will have to do a lot more for me to scream!" As I say this, I move my right leg behind you and then slowly try to move my left leg to follow the right leg. I want to get behind you so that I have you in a reverse headlock. As I do this, I slowly start bending you towards the back

Linda: BITCH
Linda: I feel your leg behind me and I stiffen both of my legs....I hold your ass in the palm of my hand as I roll my shoulders...the hand that was slapping at your tummy bends and I drive my elbow back into your open tummy just above your belly button

Pragya: "Ouch! You bitch!" I scream. But as a result of your elbow punch, I get a strong backward force and with you in a headlock, I am able to go completely go behind you. Since you are taller than me, you have been bent a little backwards from your waist. With my left hand, I try to grab your left hand from the wrist and pull it behind your back so as to bend your elbow towards the right and render your left hand useless in a hold behind the back. "You liking this? Huh dear?"

Linda: agghhhhhhhhhhh cxnt!
Linda: I gasp and moan softly as I feel you working your way behind me...I know I will be in real trouble if you do so I set my feet..roll my shoulders and drive my elbow back again...trying to hit you in the same spot as before and knock the wind from you or slow you down

Pragya: But since your left hand is held behind your back and there is a significant distance between your elbow and my tummy, you won't be able to make a very strong impact. But your elbow does hurt the right of my tummy and I feel a little pain. I start pulling you down towards the left so that I am able to make you fall onto the ground on your left with me behind your back holding you in a headlock. "Stop punching me bitch or else I won't spare you at all"

Linda: I can feel you pulling me down and your weight on my back...I can feel it but there is nothing I can do to stop it...I gasp as you twist my arm even more.....FUCK YOU BITCH

Pragya: I keep pulling you down till we both fall sideways towards the left. So with your left hand now immovable because it is against the ground, I leave my left hand that was grabbing it and bring it out from below your head. Next, I try to slide my left leg under yours and my right leg over you to get you into a leg lock from the abdomen. "How do you like this, bitch?"

Linda: this small dark skinned Indian slut has control of me....jerk and tug at my arm trying to get something free as I feel your leg coming across my body..I use my free hand and try ad push it away as I work to get my legs straight and maybe lead back into you...
Linda: fucking bitch

Pragya: I need to distract you. So with my left hand from below your head, I start caressing your left tit's nipples. "You'll enjoy this cxnt" In the meantime, I continue trying to move my left leg below your body. My right leg is already over your abdomen. Though your hand's interfering isn't allowing me to establish the hold perfectly.

Linda: I push at your legs...I cant let you get them hooked...I gasp and moan softly as you rub my nipple...licking my dry lips I brace my legs and push my shoulders back into yours. Feeling your tits behind me I need to get away..I cant let this smaller woman beat me.

Pragya: The caressing isn’t working. So I start pinching you on your nipple and pulling it up. At the same time, I start kissing you on your cheek near your right ear. Also, to get your free right hand into a lock, I for once, suddenly let my right leg loose. Since you were pushing it, it goes back with a jerk and your right hand gets straightened up. Then moving my leg slightly back to get it out of your reach, I raise it over your straight hand and then onto your abdomen. Now, your right hand is also locked below my right leg. I now rigorously try to get my left leg below your body with my feet. While I was doing this, I temporarily stopped pinching your tits and grabbed them entirely for support.

Linda: ohhhhh gawdddddddddddddd
Linda: I feel you leg holding my arm....I oh fuck...I feel you in control and I shake my head as I try and use my arms and shoulders to pull free...gasping and sweating against you....I feel your body behind me
Linda: fuck

Pragya: I stop trying to get my left leg below your body as it isn't working. But I know that with both your hands locked now, I am in a great position to have a go at your tits. I now start rubbing your left nipples aggressively. "This is turning you on, isn't it bitch?"

Linda: ohhhhhhhh fuck you WHORE

Linda: almost choking on my words
Linda: I
Linda: I
Linda: I give

Pragya: "I didn't hear anything. Louder you fucking bitch. Say it out loud. Say that you give and I am the better woman. Say it! Or else I'll start tormenting your tits like you'll never imagine"

Linda: I hear your screams and your shouts and feel your hand on my tit....I shudder as I push one last time trying to get an arm free...feeling your hot sweaty body behind me
Linda: I GIVE

Pragya: I continue rubbing your tit for a few seconds more and then let go. Then I take off the headlock and push you ahead. "Fucking bitch! Thought she could win over me..."

Linda: I am shoved forward...slumping down to my hands and knees as I move way from you...fuck...fuck...fuck...
Linda: t

Pragya: "Well you were so wrong. Hope you had fun with your tits being worked over"

Linda: yes I was wrong this time.......and no I hated it and you know this...but next time it will be YOU

Pragya: "Oh dear, you still didnt get the message, did you? I'd be glad to take you up next time and I promise that it will be worse than this" I say standing up.

Offline Suki

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 08:33:57 AM »
very good hot sexy fight it must take one time for this to happen. Thank you for sharing
Suki

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 04:33:34 PM »
Awesome One - Thank you very much for sharing it.
Linda Deserves a Rematch
And Obviously Linda is My Favorite  :)

Devi