News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A special story for barbosa: Gina and Kim in an all out catfight.

• 14 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Gina Lollobrigida vs. Kim Novak

Ps. Kim Novak is my favorite actress in pre60s years…. i think is(was) the meaning of “ fem fatal”…one of the hotter-sexier women all the time. But I think that she can’t fight and win against wild opponents like Gina, Sophia, Ava, Joan, Elizabeth etc. Of course is my opinion(and the fact that I like most of the times the prettier(IMO) woman to lose and humiliated, because then I find her so sexy…)

Kim Novak
Gina Lollobrigida
23 years old
29 years old
5'6" 122 pounds
5'5" 127 pounds
37C-22-36
36C-22-36

Kim had ventured to Italy to take on Gina in a boxing match. It was a hard fought match with Kim winning a unanimous decision. But it  was the first time Kim had not won by a knockout. She just couldn’t put Gina down for the count. Read about the Kim Novak vs Gina Lollo0grigida boxing match by clicking here. Both women came away from the match with mixed feelings.
     Gina was proud that she had taken Km’s best shot and was able to come back and take the fight to Kim. She learned that she could stay in a fight with Kim and even beat her if the fight lasted long enough. She was pissed that the decision had gone to Kim. She felt she had taken over the fight and was getting the better of Kim. Had the fight gone another round or so Gina was absolutely sure she would have beaten Kim, probably even knocked the weakened, exhausted blonde bitch out. Gina decided that had she been stronger she would have won easily. She set abut with a personal trainer doing resistance training to build up her muscles and cardiovascular exercises to develop more stamina. She didn’t lose much, maybe a couple of pounds down to 123 pounds. She had traded body fat for muscle. Where before she was rather soft and fleshy, now she was firm. Her abs were strong and firm. Had they been that way in her boxing match with Kim they could have withstood Kim’s constant punishment.
     Kim was obviously happy that she had won the match. But she was frustrated that she couldn’t knock Gina out even though she had given Gina her hardest punches. The bitch was tougher than she looked. Kim also learned that she, Kim, could also survive a hard beating and have the will to come back. She had taken punches before but this was the first time she was on the ropes and close to having been knocked out. Perhaps that would have been the end of it as far as Kim had been concerned. She had beaten Gina even if she didn’t knock her out. And then came the pictures released by Gina’s publicist. The pictures showed Kim on her knees staring through the ropes with Gina standing over her. The publicist added insult to injury by lying and saying that Gina had knocked Kim out, put her down hard on her fat ass. Kim’s people tried to correct the story but the Gina version persisted. Even I remembered the outcome as Gina having won.
     Kim usually stayed in shape. She had a tendency to put on some weight but was very physically active and shed the weight quickly. However she filmed a new movie a few months after the boxing match. She was required to ‘fill her figure out’ for the role. She put on at least 10pounds and maybe closer to 15. She weighed well over 130 pounds for the first time since she first came to Hollywood. The long hours and demands of filming cut into her normal exercise routines so she lost a little muscle tone. This fit into the role since she had to appear a little overweight and rather soft looking.
     Gina spent her year preparing for another encounter with Kim if the opportunity came about. She hired a personal trainer. Did resistance training, weight lifting, and cardiovascular exercises. She was in the best shape she had even been in her life. Her weight was still around 125 pounds but she had replaced fat with muscle. She weighed the same but she was slenderer and firmer. Her biceps were strong, her back, and her legs. The biggest improvement was in her core muscles. Her stomach and abs had been on the soft side and Kim had worked them over. Now her core muscles were hard. She even had small “six pack” abs.
      Both women were primed for a rematch. Kim wanted revenge for Gina’s publicity stunt. She vowed to destroy Gina if they even met again.  Gina wanted another fight with Kim only this time she figured she would take Kim in a catfight. Hitchcock was known to have said that Kim was a great wrestler, better than she was a boxer. That may be true, but Gina didn’t think Kim could stay with her in a vicious catfight. If she could get her claws into Kim’s hair and face she just knew Kim would run away sobbing to protect her face. The blonde bimbo was strong but didn’t have the guts or heart for a catfight and Gina was going to show that to the world. .
     A year later Kim came to Cannes for the Cannes Film Festival. Kim and Gina ran into each other a few times but no opportunity presented itself for them to settle old scores. Gina got even more upset, angry and jealous of Kim when Kim was voted the most beautiful and sexiest person at the festival. Worse yet, a year earlier all the paparazzi had been all over her and Gina had managed to even upstage that up and coming bitch, Sophia Loren. But this year the paparazzi rudely shove her aside to get into better position to take photos of Kim. Gina went back to her villa furious. Her claws were aching to get at Kim.
     After Cannes, Kim went on to Italy for a little vacation. Gina sent a note to Kim upon hearing this. She sent a very friendly note to Kim inviting her to her villa. Gina wrote “I would be honoured if you would join me for dinner. I have admired your work and you are a much better actress than you are given credit for. Our boxing match was a great match, one you desired to win. Why don’t you come over. We can celebrate your victory. Also I can give you some tips from my experience to help develop your career.” “If she believes any of this she is even dumber than I thought” mused Gina to herself.
      Kim was a little surprised by Gina’s invitation and even more surprised by the tone of it. It was completely opposite to the icy, cold shoulder she had gotten from Gina at Cannes. Kim concluded that maybe Gina had seen her popularity and wanted to use Kim somehow to reenergize Gina’s languishing careen.  “Of course she could be sincere. I really should give her the benefit of a doubt” Kim finally decided. Besides, Kim didn’t like feuds with other actresses. It took too much energy. It was far easier to be friendly and have good vibes instead of a sinister feeling all the time. Maybe this was a real chance to mend fences with Gina.
      Kim searched her wardrobe for the proper outfit.  She wanted something that was elegant and yet sexy without being blatant or crass. After all she had an image to uphold. She had just been voted the most beautiful and sexiest woman at the Cannes Film Festival and she had to appear in public accordingly. There was an additional motivation. Kim was naturally competitive. She knew Gina would be comparing Kim’s body with her own so she wanted to be at her sexiest. She chose her green and gold form fitting dress. It showed off her figure to perfection, emphasizing her small waist while displaying her womanly sized butt, hips and thighs to perfection. The mid-calf length was demure and still emphasized her hour glass shape that she was proud of. The built in push up bra enhanced her bosom, showing just enough cleavage to be alluring without being crass. The dress showed off her shoulders and arms. Several fans had told Kim she had the sexiest most beautiful shoulders and arms in Hollywood. After that she liked to show them off and often wore sleeveless outfits. She accessorized with a pair of long black gloves that left her upper arms bare. A pair of high heeled green pumps completed ‘the look’. She had to wiggle into the dress. Seems she had added a few pounds since the last time she tried it on. All the better as it clung to her body in an even tighter fit. “Ouch” she groaned as the tight dress slid over her thighs and butt. It seems they were a bit sore from the pinching she had received from admiring Italian men whenever she went out. She thought that she had even been pinched by some women.
     Gina was hustling about in anticipation of Kim’s arrival. What to wear? This was supposed to be a rather informal visit to get to know each other. So instead of dressing to the nines she opted for the country girl look. She put on her red ‘gypsy outfit’ and emphasized the gypsy appearance by tying red ribbons in her hair. Going along with the gypsy theme she decided to go bare foot and stockingless. She looked herself over in the mirror and like what she saw. The dress was loose in the legs which allowed her free movement but clung to her excellent figure. A sly smile crossed her lips as she knew Kim would arrive looking as elegant as she could. Who knows, if anything happened the contrast of this dark haired gypsy to the pretentious blonde ice maiden would be perfect. Gina gave the servants the night off including the butler. This was to be a quiet talk just between the two women. Gina was laying her trap. She would make Kim feel very relaxed and comfortable. It would be Gina who would choose the moment to attack, getting the jump on Kim.
     Kim arrived at the villa and rang the bell. Kim took off her coat and gave it to Gina. “Just as I thought, she couldn’t help but dress like a slut. And that dress is a little too tight for her. No taste for sure.” But Gina smiled at Kim and welcomed her in saying instead “Oh, how gorgeous and elegant you look. So classy in that dress.”. Gina immediately regretted her decision to go bare foot. Kim was a few centimeters taller than her and with the 9 cm heels she was an imposing figure over Gina. It gave the advantage to Kim in the appearance of physical dominance which Gina didn’t like. Kim bent down and gave Gina a friendly hug but perhaps squeezing a little harder than necessary. The competitive nature of both women came out as Gina hugged her back. What started out as a firm hug turned into a little contest as to who could squeeze harder. An auspicious start to the evening that forebode of what was to come. Gina realized that Kim had the stronger upper body but she was not about to be intimidated. Kim was surprised by Gina’s strength. Kim was already leaning down due to her heels. Gina bent back and actually lifted Kim off her feet. Just a gentle reminder to Kim that Gina was tougher and stronger than she looked.
     The two women uncoupled. Gina was very gracious in showing Kim around the villa and pointed out many works of art and other collectables she had gathered. Kim was impressed with both the villa and Gina’s excellent tastes in decorating. The little bit of rivalry at the start disappeared and the two women seemed to be getting on fine. They ended up in the big, formal parlor. Gina poured them both some excellent red wine and they began chatting. More and more wine was consumed. Neither was close to being drunk but the wine loosened their tongues. Soon the conversation turned from the somewhat forced civility (as the two women really did not like each other) to a more frank discussion and expression of opinions. Instead of compliments, insults began to come out. Gina had the sharper tongue. Not that she was any smarter than Kim, but her gypsy outfit had put her in a feistier mood. That and the fact that she was just naturally more emotional and hot tempered than Kim.

More to come…..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 11:41:49 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Gina attacks Kim and gets the early advantage
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »

They were sitting side by side on the large stuffed sofa. Gina leaned over to Kim and patted gentle on her thighs and sides of her hips. She smiled sweetly and said “You really shouldn’t wear such tight outfits. They make your tree trunk legs look like stumps and your hips, really…. much too big to be emphasized by such a form fitting dress. Just some friendly advice. Quite frankly that dress makes you look fat. Or have you gotten fat?” Gina’s words were said as sugary as they could be but Kim could hear the venom behind them, particularly the last sentence which was said with some vehemence. . “I’ll take my legs and hips over yours any day” Kim was no longer feeling so nice to Gina. “Why your legs are bigger around and stubbier than mine. They are flabby, not the firm legs I have. No wonder you cover them up.” WHACK! Gina slapped Kim on the thigh. “Firm, why look at how they giggle even when held by nylons.” Gina easily pulled her dress up to show her sexy legs. Kim tried to slap Gina’s thigh in revenge but Gina was ready for it and grabbed her wrist before she could connect. “Round 1 to Gina” crossed Gina’s mind.
     Gina unbuttoned a couple of buttons to show more cleavage. “Don’t you wish you had breasts like mine? You have yours pushed up as much as you can and there still isn’t much there. And what is there is so misshapened and ugly. Why they are drooping already at your tender age.” Kim knew her legs were better and sexier than Gina’s and longer too. She was proud of her bosom but she was realistic and knew that Gina had a very nice set of jugs herself. And they did seem to stand up and out more, making them appear perkier even if they weren’t really firmer. She let this insult pass. Gina was getting more and more worked up and she flexed her fingers itching for a fight. She was perplexed that Kim hadn’t responded to her insults about her breasts which Gina knew hit home. She was hoping Kim would lash out at her, maybe with a slap so Gina could then claim self defense. But Kim just smiled back and said “I don’t’ hear any complaints from Frank Sinatra or Sammy Davis Jr. or ….” and she rattled off several well known leading men who had all dated her at times.
     Gina continued her verbal attack. “Better not put on too much more weight and let your figure go. A no talent actress like you can only get by on her looks. Even at that where would you be without the studio building you up? Still showing off refrigerators I would guess. You are a manufactured star. At least I made it on my own.” This was a subject that Kim was sensitive to. Harry Cohn had often told her “You are just a piece of meat without me. I have turned you into a big star.” He did this every time Kim “acted up” when she objected to him telling her how to lead her private life. Kim knew that a lot of her success was due to efforts by the studio on her behalf. But she also knew they could only do so much. Audiences liked her and her acting had received good reviews, at least from those not jealous of her. She would answer Harry back “You gave me the opportunities but I had to produce. How many others have your tried to make a star and failed?” Gina’s words were still cutting and hurt her. She lashed out “At least I didn’t get my roles by sleeping around like you did. I hear your best performances are given on the casting couch.”
     “Why you no talent trollop, take those words back!” Gina could no longer control her rage or her desire to rip Kim’s face apart. Gina was off the sofa in a flash. She grabbed Kim’s hair with both hands and shoved her down into the deep cushions of the sofa. Before Kim knew what was happening she found herself buried under Gina who climbed on top of her. Gina was like a wildcat, lashing out with her claws at anything she could. Gina lashed out at Kim’s face, a face she had hated seeing plastered all over the magazine covers in preference to her own face. Her sharp talons left scratches on Kim’s soft, lovely shoulders and down her upper arms. Kim had been surprised by Gina’s sudden attack. She was even more overwhelmed by the viciousness of Gina’s attack. It was hard for her to defend herself let alone attack back, being buried in the deep cushions with Gina on top of her.  When she covered up her face Gina went after her shoulders and arms. Crossing her arms in front of her face only allowed Gina to rack her talons down Kim’s forearms. Snarling, spitting at her, and hurling all the insults she could think of, Gina vented her pent up hatred for Kim. She grab Kim by the hair again and yanked her head all over the place. Blonde hair was strewn about the sofa. Gina pinched both of Kim’s cheeks while twisting them as much as she could.
     Kim found herself flat on her back with Gina on top of her. She could barely move. She had been surprised by Gina, especially by the ferociousness of Gina’s attack. She had underestimated Gina in their boxing match and again this time. She had not been too worried by an attack by Gina, figuring she was much stronger than Gina and knew how to wrestle better than she did. What Kim immediately discovered two things much to her chagrin. First off, Gina had gotten a lot stronger, and even more so when spurred on by adrenaline. Secondly, Gina seemed to know her way around in a fight. She had positioned herself on Kim in such a way that Kim cold hardly move on the soft cushions. Each move by Kim to try to unseat her was countered by an experienced, instinctive shift of Gina on top of her to keep her trapped beneath her. Surprised by the attack, Kim could only cover up at first in a desperate attempt to protect her face.
     Gina took a good hold of Kim’s short hair with one hand and whipped her head back and forth. She held Kim’s head in place and started delivering slap after slap across Kim’s face. Both forehand and backhand slaps. Kim tried to fight back by grabbing Gina’s hair only to be shown more of Gina’s catfighting ability. Gina moved into a straddling position so Kim could not reach her hair. At one point Gina grabbed both of Kim’s wrists. She used her weight and strength to push Kim’s arms down and over the arm of the sofa. Holding them there she learned down into Kim’s face. “Come on, whore, struggle. I love when hopeless bitches like you struggle uselessly. Is that the best you can do, you hapless bimbo?” Gina was really enjoying dominating Kim.  And why shouldn’t see. She was only an inch shorter than Kim and outweighed her, at least if Kim weighted what she did - which Gina really doubted. It looked to Gina like Kim had put on at least 10 to 15 pounds. OK so Kim outweighed her but it was all added fat, not muscle.

More to come …..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 11:55:10 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Gina continues to get the better of Kim
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

Kim had been taken by surprise but she was a fighter. Gina was tougher to get off her than she had imagined but she was not going to just lie there and take her punishment. Her efforts to fight back were further hindered by the tight dress down to mid-calf. It took some effort but she bent her legs and pressed her heels against the back of the sofa. Then with a sudden push, coupled with a lifting with her strong arms, she sent Gina toppling to the side. They both tumbled over the edge of the sofa. Kim rotated over Gina and slammed her back into the small, sturdy table in front of the couch. The two ended up on their sides facing each other with Kim feeling the pain from the sharp edge of the table having hit her back.
     Kim’s wrestling instincts were good but so were Gina’s. Kim tried to throw her leg up and over Gina to get on top. Once again, Kim’s tight dress thwarted her efforts. Gina reacted simultaneously in the same way. Her free flowing dress allowed her to raise her leg high above and over Kim’s leg. Then she wiggled her rump up and over Kim, rolling Kim onto her back with Gina on top of her, body to body. Gina spread her legs out to keep Kim from being able to reverse their positions. Once she got her foe down, Gina knew how to keep her there. She immediately wrapped her fingers around Kim’s throat. “Might as well take the fight out of you right away” Gina said softly to Kim. Gina tightened her fingers on Kim’s throat She pushed down with thumbs, trying to collapse Kim’s Adam’s apple.
     Gurgling and gasping for breath, Kim gripped both of Gina’s wrists. The lack of air had weakened her but she still had enough strength through fear and desperation to pull Gina’s fingers from her throat. It was harder than Kim expected – Gina had developed some muscles since their boxing match! Gina hissed “Fuck you, Kimmie, I still got you down.” Gina curled her fingers to form ferocious claws and used her weight to press forward towards Kim’s face. She hated that face and wanted to rip it apart. “It’s her best feature” ran through Gina’s mind. “Her legs are too chunky to be sexy; her figure is OK but others, including me have a much better figure; and her breasts are a sorry mess at best” completed Gina’s thoughts.
     With Gina’s new found strength and her weight pushing down Kim had all she could do to keep Gina’s talons from her face. Gina pushed down getting closer and closer as Kim struggle unsuccessfully. At the last second Kim managed to deflect Gina’s claws to either side of her head. With great effort Gina ripped her wrists from Kim’s grip. Kim covered up her face to prevent another attack so she grabbed Kim by the hair instead. She lifted and rammed Kim’s head against the floor, again and again and again. Kim trying rolling back and forth to get the well position Gina off her. But with Gina’s legs were spread wide and Kim’s tight dress this was not possible.
      Kim was determined to get Gina off her and escape. She bent her legs and her high heels dug into the carpet. She was able to bridge as the heels held. Gina tumbled forward but put her hands out and stopped forward tumbling. She pushed back as Kim kept driving with her legs. It as a battle that was eventually won by Gina. Kim’s legs began to tire with Gina pushing and with her weight of her butt pressing on Kim’s abs. Kim collapse hard on her arse but immediately bridged again. Gina was not ready for this second move and was sent tumbling over Kim’s head as Kim bridged so the top of her head was against the floor. Gina somersaulted completely and landed on her feet facing away from Kim. She got up in one motion and spun around towards Kim.
      Kim had to roll over to get to her hands and knees before she could stand up. She could not stand up quickly with the constraints of her dress and heels. Gina took one quick step and lashed out with her right leg. She caught Kim as Kim was on all fours. Her leg went between Kim’s arms and smashed into Kim’s chest. The kick splattered Kim’s boobs and the pain was immediate and immense. Kim tried to grab Gina’s foot but her reactions were too slow and Gina pulled her foot away. Gina move forward towards Kim’s head again. Kim lashed out quickly and grabbed Gina’s ankles. Gina locked her fingers together and hit Kim with a doubled handed chop on the back of her neck. Kim went down hard onto to her face. She was frustrated and bewildered as she was being outfought and outmaneuvered by Gina and she seemed to always be a step behind Gina. Worse yet she could not just outmuscle Gina as she had done in the past. This was getting serious.

More to come ……
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:04:43 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Gina dishes out more punishment to Kim
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »

Gina wasted no time. She grabbed Kim’s hair with both hands and pulled her out from between the table and sofa.  Kim’s face and boobs scraped along the rough carpet although her breasts remained within the dress. Moving like a fast cat playing with its query, Gina jumped high in the air and landed with both feet on Kim’s back. “Yieee” and “whooshhh” escaped from Kim as Gina hit the small of her back and all the air was driven from her lungs. Gina threw her legs out wide and dropped down on the flattened Kim. Her butt landed square on the small of Kim’s back where she had jumped on her. She swung her legs around to face Kim’s head while straddling her at the waist. Winded and sore Kim could not react quickly enough. Kim reached out above her head to try to roll them over. Gina grabbed Kim’s left arm with both wrists. She dug her fingers into Kim’s long black glove and ripped it off. She grasped Kim’s wrist with her left hand and bent the back so the wrist hit the shoulder. Then Gina grabbed the back of Kim’s elbow and lifted hard while pressing down on her wrist. She bent Kim’s elbow straight up in the air as she tried to force in past her head towards her back. Kim screamed painfully with whatever breath she had. Gina cupped Kim’s elbow with both hands and pulled back even harder. Kim had fleshy bare upper arms that tempted Gina. She held the elbow up with her right arm and wrapped her fingers around the triceps of Kim’s arm. She squeezed and then pierced the skin with her sharp claws.
     Gina left go of Kim’s arm which flopped down. Kim shook it to regain some feeling in it. Gina grabbed the wrist again and forced the arm behind Kim’s back. She did the same to the other which was still gloved. Gina felt so dominating with Kim squirming underneath her and Gina applying a double hammerlock to her. The more Kim struggled and squirmed the more Gina enjoyed it and the further she worked Kim’s arms up her back. Kim couldn’t do much because of her tight skirt which didn’t allow her to spread her legs far enough to push them over. She kicked uselessly, bending her legs at the knee as she tried to kick Gina in the back. Gina was too far forward on her for this to be effective. It just made Kim look like a helpless schoolgirl kicking because that was all she could do. Gina crossed Kim’s wrists behind her back so she could pin them there with one hand.  She pulled off Kim’s other glove. She tried to use it to bind Kim’s wrists together but almost lost her grip on Kim’s wrists. So she gave up on that idea and tossed the glove aside. It might come in handy later on. Gina couldn’t help but taunt Kim pinned underneath her. She grabbed Kim by the hair with her free hand and got right in her ear. “Kimmie, you look and feel like a beach whale squirming helplessly.” Gina couldn’t resist teasing Kim about her few extra pounds. Gina, herself, had slimmed down and was the most svelte she had been in a long time. Her figure was stunning. She was a lean, mean fighting machine able to out quick the slightly out-of-shape Kim. “You’re a real bitch!” retorted Kim. “Yes, I am! Proud of it and there is nothing you can do about it” Gina taunted Kim some more. As stated earlier, Gina was enjoying feeling the power of her muscles. Her core muscles were strong and the strength of her biceps had surprised Kim. She was making Kim look foolish and she loved it. “You’re nothing but a helpless pile of shit” Gina continued to rub it in.
      Gina wasn’t applying enough torture to Kim for her satisfaction. She couldn’t quite force Kim’s arms far enough up her back. So she released Kim’s arms and grabbed her by the hair. She yanked Kim’s head back with a sudden jerk. Kim’s head snapped back as pain shot up and down her spinal column. Gina kept pulling on Kim’s hair. She leaned backwards and slowly started lifting Kim’s head and chest further and further off the floor. She let go of Kim’s hair with one hand and locked her fingers under Kim’s chin. She pulled back more and more until Kim’s upper body was at right angles to the floor, bent at the waist and small of her back. The pain was so great that Kim could not hold back tears from watering her eyes and running down her cheeks. Gina whispered into Kim’s ear. “This is just beginning. I am going to humiliate you. Oh, by the way, I am filming this. If you think photos from our boxing match make you look silly and beaten, wait until people see this.”
     Gina was dominating Kim and Kim knew it. Loosing to her would be bad enough. To have it made public with pictures would be unbearable. Yeah, Gina had gotten the mump on her. But the truth was that Gina was out fighting her in every stage of the fight. At least to this point. That had to change .Kim must escape and take her revenge, there was no two ways about that. Kim gritted her teeth from screaming in pain, or worse yet, from inadvertently yelling out her submission. No way would she submit to this wicked slut. But her tears showed Gina all she needed to know and spurred her on. Kim was not used to being dominated like this and falling victim so easily to her opponent’s moves. She was used to being the one doing the dominating and superior fighting. Still she had to admit that Gina was royally getting the better of her and had her in a hopeless position. Kim resolved to resist the pain and wait for an opening…….

Story to be continued later on if any interest…….
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:14:52 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

petelv

Re: A special story for barbosa: Gina and Kim in an all out catfight.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »
Looking forward to the ending of this great story also.  Welcome back Barbosa.

pete

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Kim fights back and turns it into a contest
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »
     Gina was bending Kim and Kim was about to scream out her surrender and plead with Gina to stop. And then the opening came. In an effort to make Kim scream out her surrender, Gina leaned further and further back until she thought she might break Kim’s neck or back. Kim’s wrestling abilities clued her in that Gina had gotten her weight too far back. Fighting the pain and with all the strength she could muster she pushed up hard and quickly with her arms. Gina went over back, pulling Kim over backward at the same time. Gina was startled and she quickly tried to clamp her strong legs around Kim’s waist. But now it was Kim’s turn to anticipate the action and stay a step ahead of Gina. As she went back she inserted her arms between Gina’s legs and her body to prevent the scissors. She spread Gina’s legs apart before Gina could lock her ankles together. Kim then pushed down of Gina’s legs and managed to roll out of them. She kept rolling to get away from Gina.
     Kim expected Gina to be up and attack her before Kim could get up in her tight dress and was taken aback somewhat when it didn’t happen. As it turned out Gina had hit the back of her head hard on the floor. Not enough to knock her out but enough to daze her so that it took a few seconds to shake the cobwebs out. Kim kicked off her high heels to so she could fight better. She just got them off when Gina was on her feet and coming at her, fingers forming claws. “I’m gonna scratch your fucking eyes ou….. OAFFFF!!!!....” Gina never finished her sentence as Kim stopped her dead in her tracks with a hard right to Gina’s belly. Kim tried to follow up with an uppercut to Gina’s chin but Gina’s momentum still carried her forward. As she bent over from the gut punch her head butted Kim on the chest. It knocked Kim back a few steps. She almost toppled over backward as she couldn’t take big steps due to the dress. Gina moved in as Kim staggered backward trying to keep her balance.  She revenged Kim’s blow my ramming her fist into Kim’s gut. Gina was expecting a hard “THUD”, remember Kim’s hard core muscles from their boxing match. Instead she got a soft “SPLUSHH” Indeed Kim had put on a few pounds, especially around her waist and her belly was soft. Gina kept Kim stumbling backward with quick, repeated jabs to the chest and belly.
     Kim keep galling backward until her back came in contact with the wall. Infuriated that Gina was landing all sorts of punches on her body she gather her resolve. The wall supported her and now Kim did not have to worry about tripping onto her butt. Gina realized too late that Kim was no longer stumbling. She walked right into a hard right jab from Kim followed by a left hook to the side of Gina’s head that rocked Gina. Many an opponent had been startled by the power in Kim’s left handed blows, forgetting she is left handed. Gina stepped back and shook her head. Kim moved away from the wall so she wouldn’t be trapped there. A smile crossed Kim’s lips as she knew she could out punch Gina. She was back in the fight and was going to end it right now. Both Gina and Kim raised their fists in a boxing stance. They started moving and throwing exploratory punches. Kim looking for the solid blow that would put Gina on her ‘fat ass’ and Gina using her stalling, body punching technique she had used previously. Gina’s loose skirt allowed her to move quickly from side to side to doge or duck Kim’s blows then counter with some jabs to the body. The tight dress also hindered Kim from fully stepping into her punches. She hit hard but remembered that Gina took her best shots in the previous boxing match and Kim still couldn’t knock her out. She could hurt Gina now but her punches were not as hard as previously because of the lack of weight transfer.
     The two moved around the room, Kim throwing hard punches that connected once in awhile but Gina hitting her in the body and boobs much more often. Gina dropped her guard to deliver some punches ‘below the belt’ that she knew would incapacitate Kim. Kim saw her opening. She wound up and connected with a hard left uppercut, throwing in as much as she could even, stepping into the punch. A loud ‘CRACK!” was heard as Kim’s knuckles connected solidly with Gina’s chin. Gina went down like a rock.  Instead of moving in and finishing off Gina Kim cried out in pain and started shaking her hand. The loud crack was not from Gina’s chin but from Kim’s fingers and knuckles. Her knuckles were bruised and even felt like they might be broken. Her long, delicate fingers were not meant to hit a chin so hard without the protection of gloves and tape. Kim tried to open her fingers but the pain was too much. She massaged her hand. She didn’t feel anything broken but couldn’t be sure. Gina started to stir. Kim thought about knocking her out again bit decided that putting Gina on the floor was good enough. Her left hand was useless for punching and no sense in chancing hurting her right hand. Immediate medical attention was the most prudent thing to do. She held her hand to her chest and turned to leave only to hear Gina yell out “COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING COWARD!”

Don’t expect a short fight from these two proud beauties. I don’t think either will submit to the other so they will fight until one can’t…..
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:24:19 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »
Expect the winner to then humiliate the loser.…..

the only thing i want......

You won't be disappointed. No mercy given here!!!!! Fans of one of the ladies may end up angry with me!
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Gina proves surprisingly strong and Kim gets in her licks
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 09:17:04 PM »
     Kim spun to face Gina. She couldn’t run fast enough in her dress so it was better to take Gina head on. Gina had a sore jaw from where Kim had decked her but her head had cleared. Kim was in worse shape. Her left hand was throbbing with pain and was useless for even slapping or grabbing.  Her back was sore from where Gina had jumped on it and then applied the vicious cobra clutch. Kim’s neck was stiff from the chinlock. Finally her left arm was sore from the arm locks Gina had applied. But adrenaline was rushing into her blood stream and she was ready for action despite the pain. Gina charged at her. Kim charged also. Gina tried to lock up fingers with Kim’s left hand but Kim threw her arms out wide and then wrapped them around her in a bearhug. Gina put Kim in her own bearhug. The two women struggled, squeezing as hard as they could. Neither had the outright strength to crush their enemy into submission. Instead they bent and twisted each other in an attempt to take the other one down. Kim winced every time Gina twisted or bent her back but fought on. .Kim’s spirits rose in spite of her aches and pains. This was a contest she figured to win. She was stronger than Gina and now heavier with the weight she had added. To Kim’s surprise things were not going as she had thought. In reality Kim was probably a tad stronger in the arms than Gina if she was stronger at all. Her legs were certainly stronger. But Gina’s workouts had paid off. Her core muscles were stronger than Kim’s. Kim could maybe budge Gina an inch or so back. But Gina could actually bend Kim back at the waist, causing Kim to step back to keep her balance. It was a pretty even contest. Gina tried to use her sharp nails to gain an advantage. Kim’s dress was cut low in the back, down to her waist or even lower. Gina raked her nails across Kim’s bare back. This caused Kim to flinch and allowed Gina to push her back a few steps. Kim gritted her teeth, sucked it up and pushed back. She used her own nails to try and claw Gina’s back. She succeeded in ripping holes in the back of Gina’s dress.
    As the two women tussled: pushing, twisting, bending, trying to trip up the other, the poor seams in Kim’s dress couldn’t withstand the strain. They were already almost ready to burst due to Kim’s increased weight. Soon gaps and tears appeared here and there. The poor seams on Kim’s dress were taxed to start off with. They couldn’t withstand the struggling, bending and twisting. Back and forth the battle went for a long, long time. although Gina seemed to be winning slightly. Gina was pushing up lifting some of Kim’s weight off her feet so Kim couldn’t push back as hard. Sweating and breathing hard the two women fought on. Gina could sense that Kim’s breathing was laboring more than hers. She was in better shape than Kim and Kim was starting to tire. She just had to keep fighting and eventually she would overpower Kim. Then fortune turned in Kim’s favor. Kim’s seams split a little further until she could take a good step back and plant her legs. Now using her legs and weight advantage she started to move Gina around.   Gina got angrier and angrier. She had come close to beating Kim and now Kim was starting to take control. Well she could outsmart this dumb blonde bimbo. Kim stepped forward to shove Gina harder. Gina lifted her foot and slammed her heel down hard on Kim’s toes. She kept the weight on and pivoted her foot back and forth, grinding the toes even more. Kim shrieked and here grip on Gina loosened enough to allow Gina to side her arms just above Kim’s butt. She bent her knees, leaned backward and rested Kim’s upper body on hers. Then she straightened her legs and lifted Kim clear off the floor. Kim kicked wildly in the air but her feet couldn’t reach the floor. Gina started carrying Kim, directing Kim backward.
     Kim was frustrated that she couldn’t do anything to stop Gina. She let go her bearhug and started pounding on Gina’s shoulders mainly with her right hand. One pound from her left hand was a quick reminder that was not a good idea as pain shot up her whole arm. She grabbed Gina by the hair with both hands despite the complaint form her fingers on her sore hand. Gina ignored Kim’s futile attempts to thwart her and carried her towards a wall. She slammed Kim’s towards the wall. Gina opened her arms at the last instant so Kim’s back and the back of her head took the brunt of the collision. A loud CLUNK! rang out as the back of Kim’s head crashed into the wall, leaving a small dent in the wallboard. Kim had ahold of Gina’s hair but Gina gave Kim no time to fight back. She spread her fingers across Kim’s face, piercing the skin with her nails and holding Kim’s head against the wall. She gave several quick hard punches to Kim’s soft underbelly. She drove her knuckles deep into the soft, fleshy belly as far as they would go and then twisted her knuckles. Kim gasped and struggled to breath but kept ahold of Gina’s hair. She swung Gina’s head to the side and delivered a chop to the side of Gina’s throat with her right hand. The blow took some of the steam out of Gina’s fighting.
     Kim placed one foot against the wall. She pulled on Gina’s hair while pushing with her foot. She forced Gina around and continued until it was Gina who was against the wall with Kim in front of her. She drove her shoulder into Gina to hold her in place. “My turn” Kim sneered. She started slamming Gina’s gut with her good hand. Kim was in for another surprise She was expecting the soft gut Gina had during their boxing match. What she hit was very firm abs. No wonder Gina had been able to push her around like she did. Kim was methodically working the pinned Gina over – hitting her in the stomach, sides, ribs, and breasts.  Even Kim’s left hand was feeling better. She shoved her head into Gina’s upper chest and started to pound with both hands. Gina’s grunts and groans became louder as each blow softened her up and dealt out more punishment. Kim had survived the worst of Gina’s punishment and was now in control. Gina’s body was feeling so much pain that even before one of Kim’s punches landed she cringed and her body shuttered. Kim was in close and Gina couldn’t move. Even though injured, in pain and exhausted; Kim kept pounding away intending to finish off Gina.

The fight continues ……
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 12:34:14 AM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
The fight turns nasty and some cruel punishemnt is dished out
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »
     Gina could last much longer. She could feel Kim tiring and her punches getting weaker, just as in their boxing match. But she wasn’t sure she could outlast Kim. Gina used the only opportunity open to her. She lifted her knee quickly and hit Kim right in the crotch. Kim’s dress was split and no longer offered the protection it did before. Kim felt Gina’s knee. It hurt but it didn’t do all that much damage. Still it startled her and she lifted her head away from Gina briefly. Gina grabbed Kim by the hair, moved her torso slightly to the side. She yanked the top of Kim’s head hard into the wall. Gina followed up with an uppercut to Kim’s already well battered stomach. Kim gasped for breath and Gina slid out from between her and the wall. Kim was bent over with her head against the wall, momentarily stunned by the blow and the gut punch. She placed her hands against the wall and pushed her head back.  Gina was now behind Kim. She placed her bare foot on Kim’s rump and shoved as hard as she could. . Kim’s head slammed into the wall again. Gina had let Kim back in the fight and she wasn’t about to let that happen again. She hooked her fingers under the back of Kim’s low cut dress, pulled her back. Gina bodied up against Kim’s butt and thighs and propelled Kim forward again head first into the wall. Kim was barely conscious and would have collapsed on the floor save that Gina was holding her up by the dress. Kim’s limp weight was just too much for the poor dress to bear any longer. It was already bursting at the seams. The seams popped completely, splitting all the way until Gina was left with the dress in her hand and Kim on the floor in a silvery satin half slip.
     Kim was lying there with low moaning sounds. She wanted to get up before Gina destroyed her completely. But her legs just wouldn’t move right. It was obvious to Gina that Kim wouldn’t be able to get up any time soon. And even if she did she was no match for Gina in her condition. Gina was sweating profusely. She was still in her dress and it was hot in the room. The only ventilation was from some small tears in the back of her dress. The loose red dress had allowed her free movement of her legs but it went all the way to the floor. Not only was it hot but it did get in the way at times. She had almost tripped a couple of times when she stepped on the dress.  She removed her dress but left her black bra and pink panties on. So at this point we have Kim lying on the floor in a half slip that started at her waist down to just above the knee. She still had her stockings on that went about three quarters up her thighs.. Kim was trying to get her legs under her but they just slide back and forth, sort of like a dog’s legs move when he is dreaming. Gina was starting bare legged proudly in her bra and panties over Kim.
    “Time to help you up, Kimmie.” She grabbed Kim by the ears, twisting them while she started pulling up. This was much more effective than trying to hair haul her up. The pain from her ears caused Kim to move from her barely conscious dreamlike state to a hazy fog. She didn’t know quite what was happening but the pain from her twisted ears was real. She followed the pulling up in a fog to lesson the pain. Gina got Kim all the way up on her feet facing the wall. She had to hold Kim up or Kim would just slither down to the floor again.
     Gina bodied up to Kim’s and pinned her flat against the wall. She grabbed Kim’s head in both hands. She pressed Kim’s face into the wall, distorting her face as she turned it back and forth. If Kim started to put up too much resistance she banged her forehead or cheeks against the wall to make her woozier again. “Your left hand has gotten better. Time to fix that Kimmie.”  Kim’s knuckles had been bruised but not broken. Over time the pain had subsided enough that Kim could use it effectively again. Gina had plans to render her arm useless again. Pinning Kim against the wall she whipped her left hand behind her. She reapplied the hammerlock she had done earlier. She bent her knees to push up with lots of leverage. Holding Kim’s arm up her back she rammed her knuckles into Kim’s biceps. She twisted Kim’s arm by the wrist while still keeping it in a hammerlock. Kim was awake enough to cry out in pain with each surge of motion. She was still groggy but awake enough that she could stand by herself. Gina stepped back and to Kim’s left side. She pulled the left arm out straight in an armbar while twisting it as far around as she could. A karate style chop to the triceps area sent shivers of pain up and done Kim’s arm. Stretching Kim’s arm out she delivered her knee into the small of Kim’s back. Kim’s back had finally started feeling better. That was no longer true. All the pain from Gina’s stomping and jumping on it returned even more than before. The knee smash crushed Kim’s breasts into the wall and knocked the air out of her. She almost collapsed again but Gina bellied up to her again to pin her there. Another forehead bang softened Kim up some more.
     Gina was not through with the left hand. She wouldn’t be satisfied until Kim’s arm and hand were totally useless to her. “Got a sore hand do you?” Gina snickered. She slid her left arm around Kim’s forearm and grabbed her own right forearm. She wrapped the fingers of her left hand around Kim’s sore and bruises fingers and squeezed. Using the leverage of her left arm around Kim’s she bent Kim’s fingers and wrist back towards Kim’s forearm until Kim’s knuckles were close to her arm.
     Kim held on as long as she could. But the pain became too excruciating. She was just crying but bawling in pain with shrieks interspersed with big gulping sobs. Confused, dizzy, not knowing fully what was going on expect for the excruciating pain from her wrist and fingers she involuntarily called out. “NO, NO, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!  I GIVE! I GIVE! IGIVE!”  Kim had swallowed her pride and was begging for mercy, something she never thought she would do particularly to a bitch like Gina. Even at that she probably wouldn’t have submitted had her mind been clear. But in her stupor she had to will power or control.  “Not good enough.  Say I’m the better woman. SAY IT!” Gina wanted more begging and pleading. “FUCK YOU!” answered Kim. The pain had revived her enough to be aware of what was going on. The pain had become so great her wrist and fingers were now numb. Gina loosened her grip on Kim’s arm and Kim gave a sigh of relief, thinking that the torture of her arm was over, She couldn’t have been more wrong. The cruel Gina suddenly whipped Kim’s arm back up behind her back again. She did it so fast that Kim’s elbow let out a little ‘crack’ as joint bones ground against each other. Only then did Gina allow Kim’s arm to fall limply to her side.

The fight continues…..
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
One woman starts to show her dominance over the other
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
    Gina stood behind Kim, pressing Kim’s head flat against the wall. Kim’s head was turned so one cheek and her nose were distorted as Gina leaned in hard. Gina drove her knuckles into Km’s kidneys. Fist one side and then switched hands to kidney punch her on the other side. Once again she stood back lifted her knee and nailed Kim on the back again. She was satisfied by the lot SPLAT! as Kim’s pudgy belly slammed flat against the wall.. A few more forehead smashed returned Kim to a semi-conscious state.
     Kim’s limp body fell back towards Gina. She hooked her arms under Kim’s armpits and clasped her hands together just above Kim’s boobs. She dragged the groggy Kim away from the wall and into the center of the room.  She held Kim like this until she could feel Kim regaining some sensibility. Eventually Kim pulled her feet under her and started to slowly stand up.
     Gina was relieved not to have to hold Kim up. Her limp weight was heavy and Gina’s arms and legs were getting tired. Kim was still wobbly in her arms and was no threat. She probably would fall if not supported to some extent by Gina. . Gina unclasped her arms and slid them until she felt Kim’s breasts.  Gina was not impressed by Kim’s tits. They were large enough although not as large as her own (or so she believed). But they were not a shape she liked. They did not stand out firm like hers did but rather sort of drooped down a little. Still there was no reason Kim’s boobs shouldn’t suffer some abuse. Gina hadn’t done much to them yet with the exception of a few blows when they were fist fighting. Gina took ahold of Kim’s nipples between her index finger and thumb. This was not so easy. Kim’s nipples were on the small side, just another area where her own tits were far superior gloated Gina. The fighting made Kim’s nipples stand out a little more than normal but still tough to easily get a grip on. Gina rolled Kim’s nipples back and forth between her thumb and finger. Then she squeezed them hard and tried to pull the off. She yanked one nipple/tit out and the other alternately. “Damn! You’re a cow but I can’t get any milk out of these little titties” laughed Gina. She dug her nails into the nipples just behind them and jerked and twisted some more. Tired of trying to torture Kim’s small nipples Gina switched to her tits. At least they were big enough to grab even if they were misshapened fat blobs. She worked her fingers in and out to squeeze and pulsated them. Flesh oozed between and around her fingers each time she curled her fingers in. She wrapped her fingers around the top of Kim’s boobs and wrapped her fingers down and around them. She squeezed and the nipple end popped out in front of her hand. She tightened her grip and twisted the whole tits in opposite directions. Gina decided that Kim’s tits would look good with some decorations, i.e. claw marks. She grabbed one nipple and pulled the tit far out. She raked the tit with the nails of her other hand. She switched and did the same to the other. boob. Gina’s last bit of boob mauling was her favorite tit torturing move. It was something she could rarely do but now was her chance. She curled her fingers into the underside of Kim’s breasts, right where the skim folds to meet the rib cage. She dug her fingers into this sensitive part and jerked up. The semi-conscious Kim squealed in pain as Gina’s talons dub in deeper and deeper until small drops of blood seeped down her fingers.
     Kim was becoming a little more alert all the time. The hurt from the tit torturing woke her up even faster. The many encounters between her head and the wall and the floor had given her a concussion. So although she would gain various levels of awareness throughout the remainder of this fight she would never fully recover her facilities until long after the fight. She was gaining enough strength to start squirming under Gina’s grasp but at this stage was very disoriented and confused as to exactly what was happening and exactly what was being done to her. A lesser woman would have quit long ago. But she had strong fighting and survival instincts. Her body tried to fight back even if her mind was in a fog. But it was a pitiful sight. Her left arm still hung down uselessly. Her body twitched and quivered in an attempt to get free. She really couldn’t stand up by herself. She was at the mercy of the merciless Gina. . .
      Before Kim got alert enough and strong enough to thwart Gina, Gina moved on to a different target.  Gina dropped her claws from Kim’s breasts to her belly. First she gave three hard flat handed slaps to Kim’s belly. SMACK! SPLAT! SLOSH! rang out to Gina’s satisfaction as Km’s belly giggle and bounced with each slap. The slap left Kim’s belly burning from the stinging. Gina sunk both sets of nails into Kim’s soft belly flesh. She ripped and tore and went back for more. One time she even hooked her finger into Kim’s belly button, leaving a deep gash as she curled her finger out. Gina shoved her hand down Kim’s slip and into her panties. She inserted her fingers in and dug all around Kim’s pussy. She raked her claws up Kim’s abs, starting at her clit. Kim kept struggling, moving as much as she could in Gina’s grasp. Every time she managed to pull one of Gina’s hands away with her good arm Gina would just rip it free and attack some other exposed area of Kim’s bare skin. 
     Gina got a good hold on the fat around Kim’s belly. She dug her nails in even further to get a grip that Kim could not remove, try as she would. Gina swung Kim from side to side and powered her around the room. She didn’t do it expecting it to force Kim to quit. Gina did it because she could. She did it to intimidate Kim and let Kim know she could manhandle her and there was not a damned thing Kim could do about it. She was aiming to humiliate Kim; to make Kim doubt herself, break her spirit and shake her confidence. Gina was waging psychological warfare as well as physical warfare. The more alert Kim got; the more she struggle futilely; the more she realized she was no match for Gina; then the more Gina enjoyed it. Gina further impressed on Kim that she could overpower her by bending back and lifted Kim clean off her feet. She jostled her up and down a few times and then dropped her back onto her feet.
      Gina was breathing hard from the exertion but Kim was panting and even gasping for breath. She definitely was out of shape. Her sides started to ache as they do when one runs too hard for too long. Both women were expending a lot of energy in this fight and Kim was tiring faster than Gina. Gina was out muscling Kim and wearing her down and she loved it. Gina was in no hurry. She loved this new feeling of power and would ‘play’ with Kim and dominate her for hours if she could.

Can Kim fight back or will Gina continue to dominate and torture her?  Stay tuned…..
{alt}

petelv

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 06:57:55 AM »
I hope Gina defeats Kim.

pete

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
The battered Kim has a surpise for Gina. Gina doens't like surprises!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »
     Gina bent her knees and slid her arms down around Kim’s thighs. Kim was standing but wobbling so she had to be careful and not let go completely. She locked her arms around Kim’s thighs and lifted with her legs. She picked Kim up a couple of feet. Then quickly dropped to one knee while extending her  other knee out between Kim’s legs. She not only dropped Kim but pulled her down. Kim’s crotch slammed hard on on Gina’s knee. Kim’s hands instinctively went to her battered pussy. Gina let her toppled forward onto her head adding to the concussion. Kim lay there, her head forehead against the floor and her thighs straddling Gina’s bent knee. Gina unceremoniously pushed on Kim’s ass and Kim fell completely to the floor. The way she flopped down and bounced to the side convinced Gina that Kim was knocked out cold again. She rolled Kim prone on her stomach. She tore at Kim’s slip, ripping it to shreds while pulling it off. She grabbed ahold of Kim’s lavender thong panties. She pulled up driving the small strip between the crotch deep into Kim’s vagina and crack. Gina set her legs and used them to lift Kim’s butt off the floor by the weggie. Suddenly the thong panties snapped. Gina almost fell over backwards while Kim abs slammed against the floor. The last item of clothing was Kim’s stockings. Gina didn’t just pull them off. She went after them with her claws, ripping them to shreds. Her nails dug into Kim’s flesh as she clawed up and down her thighs, then up and down her calves.
     Gina walked to one side and kicked the unconscious Kim in the side. Walked to the other side and gave that two kicks for good measure. She rolled Kim on her side. Gave her a good kick in the stomach, driving her toes in deep. Then walked around to her back and kicked her where she had punished Kim’s back so much previously. Finally she rolled Kim on her back, grabbed her ankles lifting and spreading her legs. She stomped on Kim’s pussy then ground her foot hard on it as she leaned in with all her weight.
      “Torturing this fat bitch was hard work. Hauling this heavy piece of shit around was exhausting” Gina said to herself. She and Kim had been fighting for at least an hour and maybe two with Gina getting the better of Kim most of that time. It was potty break time. Gina went to the toilet and relieved herself. She splashed cold water on her face. Then rubbed lotion into her face and other parts of her body that Kim had managed to hit and bruise. She took a long time rubbing her legs down. She had very sexy legs or so she thought. She rubbed them down lovingly, admiring them all the while. She had a real woman’s legs not those tree stumps Kim had. She came back out. Kim was emitting low moans. She had that sexy low voice to start off with. The low register made her moans cries sound even more mournful and wailing. Had Gina had any compassion she might have felt sorry for her. Fat chance of that.
     Kim was still pretty much out of it so Gina had decided to relax a little more to regain her strength and energy. She had a nice, cold tall gin and tonic. Not so much gin to dull her senses or reaction times but enough to clam her down just a bit. Kim started to stir and move around. Gina watched her carefully. After some effort Kim go to her hands and knees then fell down again. She struggled to all fours once again.. She shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs and figure out where she was. Gina was tempted to go over and give her some good kicks to put her back down. Then she remembered the cameras and the filming she was doing. It would be great to have some apparent wrestling that, with careful editing, would make it appear Kim was giving her a real battle until Gina got the best of her. She wasn’t worried. She had overcome Kim when Kim was fresh. In this case there was no way Kim could get the better of her. She waited and watched. Kim’s head cleared a little. She bent one leg and then stayed there for awhile. She started to rise up then feel back down again. Another effort and she finally made it to wobbly feet but was teetering back and forth, barely able to maintain her balance. Minutes went by. Kim was looking around with vacant eyes. “She doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground. She’s even ditzier than normal.” chuckled Gina. Finally Kim’s eyes focused on Gina. “Oh, hi, Gina. What are you doing sitting there in your underclothes? My my, I’m naked as a J-bird    “Ohhhh,… I…. hurt  …..all….. over….I …can’t…. move…. .my….. left…. arm. Were… we ….. mugged? “Kim was sort of rambling and mumbling still half in a daze.
     Gina waited a few more minutes. Kim was now moving at least without wobbling and her eyes seemed focused again. Gina approached Kim “Kimmie, dear, we have been having a little fight. I’m afraid you haven’t put up much of a battle so far. Kind of disappointing actually. Come on, let’s see if you can do better.” She moved in on Kim. Suddenly Kim shot her left arm around Gina’s neck and bull dogged her to the floor. Pain was shooting out of Kim’s arm but she but she gutted it out and took Gina down hard. She had just given an Academy Award winning performance. She had woken up when Gina was in the bathroom. No, her mind wasn’t completely clear but she was cognizant enough to know what was going on. She had been working and massaging her left arm so the feeling ha returned and the pain subsided to a dull ache. She had checked her fingers, wrist, and elbow. They were aching but nothing was broken. She laid in wait for Gina. Went Gina got close enough she sprang her trap.
     Kim didn’t overpower Gina like she normally would have what with all her injuries, especially to her arm and her back. But she could grip her left arm with her right and pull her headlock in tight. Her extra weight allowed her to roll across Gina at an angle and pin her down with her bare breast pressing down onto Gina’s mouth and nose. Kim had won many a fight with her powerful headlock/breastsmother. Few women could escape once she clamped it on. Gina reached to grab her hair. Kim caught her arm with her right arm and forced it down between her thighs. She rolled her thighs with the arm across one so it was bent backwards at the elbow. Fair turn about after what Gina had done to her arm. She would break it if she could. Gina struggled and kicked but there was no way she could escape. Kim had her trapped up but good. All Kim had to do now was to wait patiently while squeezing Gina’s neck, bending her arm back, and smothering her with her breast. It wouldn’t be long before Gina passed out. Victory was in her grasp and she wasn’t going to let go…

Has Kim once more come back from the agony of defeat or will Gina eventually feel the thrill of victory?  ….
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 05:09:48 PM »
I hope Gina defeats Kim.

pete
Maybe I'll flip a coin to see who wins. Oh rats, don't like that. Maybe two out of three. Nuts! Wrong answer again. How about five out of nine......

Say pete, I thought you usually root for the blondes. Am I  wrong?

P.S. The winner will be revealed tomorrow. Even these two tough beauties can't fight forever.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:12:00 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
The fight comes to a brutl and humiliating conclusion with a definite winner
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »
     Kim is a superb fighter. She has pulled many a victory out of the jaws of defeat. She was expending every last bit of strength and effort she had in this last ditch effort to smother Gina. She knew it was a do or die situation. If Gina somehow managed to escape Kim wouldn’t be able to continue. She would have shot her wad so to speak and have noting left to continue fighting.
     Gina was also fighting with everything she had. But it was not with her last bit of strength and energy. She was in a lot better shape than Kim. She had been battered and hurt a little but nothing to the punishment she had administered to Kim. And even if the fight had been even so far she knew she had more stamina than the out of shape Kim. She had fallen to a dirty ruse by Kim. But she refused to admit she had been outsmarted by Kim. There was absolutely no way that, after having brutalized and dominated Kim for so long, she would fall victim to Kim once again.
    Kim pressed down hard and hung on. She put pressure on Gina’s head and arm while smothering her. Her natural breast was soft and flatten out completely covering Gina’s mouth and nose. All she had to do was not let go and sooner or later Gina would succumb.
    Gina was trying every way she knew how to escape. She threw her legs back in forth, trying to roll her and Kim over. She bridged trying to roll Kim up over her head. All this did was press Kim’s boob harder against her face and, worse yet, press Kim’s side against her throat. The fucking whore was too heavy to get off her. Struggling also increased the pain from her elbow bent backward over Kim’s thigh. The one good thing the struggling did was allow Gina to gasp precious breaths of air. Kim’s soft breasts would lift or leave a little air pocket for Gina to gulp some air down. Could she hang on long enough so that Kim would weaken and no longer keep her headlock/breastsmother? The answer was probably not. Gina was also weakened due to the lack of oxygen. “”The fucking cxnt just doesn’t know when to quit. How dare she come back after the thrashing I have given her? Well, I’ll die before I let her win!”
     Kim was exerting a lot of effort but the impending victory was lifting her spirits. If anything she was gaining strength if that was possible. Gina was tiring. Gina’s thrashing became less and less. She had not escaped when she was freshest and now chances of doing so were rapidly diminishing. Kim leaned in as hard as she could to smother Gina and not let her get air. Gina opened her mouth to gasp for air. Kim’s soft tit flesh was pressed into Gina’s mouth. Whether it was accidental or intentional Gina knew exactly what to do. Kim shrieked a blood curdling cry as Gina chomped down hard on her tit. Kim desperately tried to lift herself away but Gina’s teeth were firmly embedded in her breast.
      Kim rolled off over Gina’s head causing her tit to rip out of Gina’s mouth with a dreadful tearing sound. Some blood oozed out but it wasn’t clear if Gina had actually bitten a chunk out or not. Kim didn’t have time to check. Gina yelled at Kim “If you don’t want your fucking, ugly, smelly tit bitten than keep it out of my mouth.” Kim tried to keep rolling to get away from Gina but Gina was on her like the wild gypsy she was. She grabbed Kim while Kim was on her stomach and pulled herself up onto Kim’s back. She moved quickly into a full body press on Kim.
     Kim was devastated. Her last ditch effort had failed. She had spent all her energy and now her breast was throbbing with the worse pain, made even more painful as Gina’s weight pressed it into the rough carpet and Gina wiggled back and forth on top of her. The pain from her breast and the despair over her situation made all the pain return. Her left arm was almost useable again. Her back was in excruciating pain from all the punishment it had taken. Her pussy was sore from Gina’s attack. And her head…..the pain was almost unbearable and would have been except for the numbing caused by the concussion.
     Kim tried to fight back. Her spirit willed but the body did not respond. Gina easily overpowered her. Gina was now physically stronger than Kim. Her body had not suffered the ravages that Kim’s had and she certainly had a lot more energy and stamina. She began toying with Kim. More for the camera and the movie she was filming while still enjoying her total domination of Kim. Besides her powerful left hook, Kim’s best asset in her fights were her legs: big, powerful legs made stronger from all her horseback riding. The studio warned her about letting them get too muscular but Kim just told them to screw off. Gina wanted to show the world that her legs were just as strong as Kim’s (and certainly sexier she told herself). She sat up on Kim’s back and twisted Kim’s legs into a reverse figure-four leglock. Then leaned back and grabbed Kim’s chin to yank her head back. She dug her nails into Kim’s face as she did this.

Having had her satisfaction with this Gina released her leg lock and chinlock. She got up and walked around to Kim’s feet. She crossed her ankles and rolled over onto her back. She laid down on Kim in a full body press. She grabbed each of Kim’s wrists and easily spread her arms out  She entwined her legs out and around Kim’s and hooked Kim’s ankles with her toes. She spread Kim’s legs out wide in a perfect spreadeagled grapevine pin. She made Kim stare into her eyes as she sneered at her, making Kim fully aware of her total domination of Kim.
     Then Gina got up and walked to the base of Kim’s feet. She sat down in front of them. She once again wrapped Kim’s legs up in a figure-four. This was something she always wanted to do but never could in a fight as your opponent had to be too incapacitied. She was especially thrilled to do it to Kim who was so proud of her strong legs.

Gina didn’t let up until Kim was screaming that she was breaking her legs. Indeed Gina was close to dislocating some joints. Gina made Kim beg and beg. “Say it, say it! Say ‘I’m a worthless pile of shit/’ ‘You are the better woman!’ “You have the sexier, stronger legs!’ Go ahead say it!!!” Kim’s spirit was defeated. She sobbed out Gina’s request. “No, loud enough, Kimmie, shout it out so everyone can hear!!!” Humiliated Kim complied as loud as she could which wasn’t all that loud given her condition. Forcing Kim to humiliate herself this way was satisfying but Gina still did not release her legs right away. The feeling of power she had from dominating Kim was sexually arousing. She was even more aroused as her legs crushed Kim’s powerful legs. She could feel her nipples growing and hardening. She unhooked her bra and dropped it to the side. She messaged her tits and ever growing nipples while squeezing and punishing Kim’s legs even more. Gina unwound her legs from Kim’s and let Kim’s legs collapsed to the side..
     Gina straightened Kim’s legs and pulled them out so Kim was lying stretched out on her back. She stepped out of her panties then walked up, one leg on either side of Kim. She bent down and rubbed her panties in Kim’s face. Then  sat down hard  straddling Kim’s stomach. Kim threw the panties off her face, reached up trying to grab Gina’s exposed breasts. But Gina grabbed her by the wrists and easily forced her arms to the floor. She pinned them above Kim’s head, slightly bent. Then leaned down and placed her elbows on Km’s arm to pin them securely. She bent over getting right in Kim’s face as Kim peered up with woeful pleading yet frightful eyes. “You are going to do as I say or you’ll regret it” she said starting directly into Kim’s eyes. It was the domination of Kim and her power over her that was fueling Gina’s sexual excitement. She bent Kim’s wrists closer to the top of her head so that her elbows were out to the side. The surged up and landed hard on Kim’s upper arms with her knees. The fleshy arms squished under Gina’s weight. Gina had Kim in a classic female display of dominance with this schoolgirl pin. She rocked her knees on Km’s biceps. Now Kim’s arms may have been covered with baby fat, even when she was slender, but she also had firm muscles. Gina’s rocking caused a painful grinding of her muscles. Had Kim been weak and flabby this would not have hurt nearly as much.
     Gina was getting more and more aroused with this display of power and with Km’s helplessness. She moved further back and sat on Kim’s chest which elicited a groan of pain as Gina sat on her battered boobs and bitten tit. She leaned down pinning Kim’s wrist harder to the floor and dangled her aroused nipples over Kim’s face. “You are going to feel and taste a real woman’s tits compared to those
AIS. globs you call tits.” Gina may have been sexually aroused but Kim was anything but aroused. Her despair, humiliation and pain prevented any sexual feelings she might have had from developing.  When Gina leaned down to rub her tits on Kim’s face Kim defiantly turned her head to the side. Gina grabbed Kim’s head and turned it to face her only to have Kim turn her head again when Gina let go. Gina slapped her face and again ordered her “Obey me if you know what is good for you.” But the stubborn Kim kept her cheek against the carpet.
     Gina was furious. She pulled Kim’s left arm up by the wrist to her mouth. She bit Kim’s fingers. Then she wrapped her fingers around the long, delicate much battered fingers. She crushed them and bent them backwards. “Do as I say or I will break your fucking wrist.” She gave a hard push to emphasis she meant business. Kim had no choice but to reluctantly obey. She turned her head face up. Gina lowered her tits and erect nipples onto Kim’s face and began to rub them on her face. “Let me feel some tongue action” Gina ordered. Kim did nothing. Gina lifted Kim’s left arm just a bit. The reminder was enough that Kim resigned herself to doing Gina’s bidding. She started to lick Gina’s tits. “Now suckle them. And don’t you dare bite my nipples or I will kill you here and now!” Kim knew Gina meant it and, worse yet, knew she could do it. She began to suck on Gina’s nipples, now fully erect and hard. Gina was getting more and more excited. She reached down with her right hand (Kim’s left was almost useless) and began messaging herself between her legs. She was getting moist as she masturbated herself and Kim sucked on her nipples. Soon her juices were flowing freely.
     Gina moved back into a schoolgirl pin on Kim only this time moving all the way up as far as she could. Kim’s head was between Gina’s thighs. Gina had a thick black bush which started to tickle Kim’s mouth and nose. Gina placed her hands behind Kim’s head and pulled her mouth hard against her crotch. “Come on, Kimmie, let me feel that tongue Sammy told me about.” Kim had no choice but to comply. She inserted her tongue through the bush into Gina’s pussy. Gina started grinding her crotch faster and faster as Kim messaged with her mouth and tongue. She grabbed ahold of Kim’s hair, pulling her head in hard and moving it about as she rubbed her pussy faster and hardcer. Finally Gina exploded in an orgasm, her cum flowing all over Kim’s face. She kept grinding until she came a second time. Then sat back satisfied. She had forced Kim to be her sex slave and pleasured her. She would never let Kim forgot it. The ultimate female domination and humiliation over another female. Now if Kim ever said to her “Fuck you” she was smile sweetly and yes  “Yes, you have and you will do it again! Not the best fuck I ever had but then you’re a bit of a cold fish anyway.” And even if they met and didn’t exchange words Gina would just smile sweetly at Kim, lick her lips, and thrust out her pelvis with a small gyrating motion. Kim knew exactly what she meant. It was something Gina could hold over Kim the rest of their lives.

Having been sexually satisfied Gina now turned her attention to her real target of hatred. Kim’s real beauty an sexual appeal was in her face. Stunningly gorgeous and with a bit of intrigue and mystic. A beautiful yet sultry look that oozed sex and glamour. That face was being displayed on all the magazines and pushing Gina’s face off into oblivion. Even the Italian magazines were featuring Kim over Gina. And the few that didn’t show Kim put Sophia, or that other upstart Claudia, on their covers. She hated that face with a passion. Gina stayed back on Kim’s ribs just below her boobs so she could attack Kim’s face fully. Forget the face sitting and grinding her cxnt in Kim’s face. She could do that later. First things first.
     Gina raked her fingers down Kim’s cheek leaving four deep gashes on each cheek. Then she began slapping Kim’s face. Back and forth. First one hand and then the other. Forehanded and backhanded which did much more damage. She was in a rage and just kept swinging away. She battered Kim’s face, turning her head back and forth with each blow. She kept it up until Kim finally passed out and still continued punishing Kim’s face. Kim’s face became flushed, then crimson, then bruised. Her nose was bloodied and her lips slit open. Punches to the eyes turned them black and blue. At last Gina’s fury wound down. She was arm weary from all the slapping and punching. She got up and looked down at Kim, satisfied with her handiwork.
     One more thing left to do. Gina sat back don on Kim’s belly facing her pussy. She wrapped little curls of cxnt hair around a finger and ripped it out. She did this kept ripping almost a single hair at a time until Kim was completely denuded of pubic hair. One last bit of humiliation. Pulling out Kim’s pubs and starting at her bare vagina stirred the hot blooded Italian once again. She lay down on Kim in a 69 position. She licked and massaged Kim’s cxnt while she shook her pelvis all around, rubbing her own pussy on Km’s face. A good thing for Kim she was unconscious as her battered face wouldn’t withstand the grinding. Gina came once again all over Kim’s face. “Hope you like the taste when you wake up” Gina laughed cruelly.
      Then Gina got up and did several victory poses for the camera. She squashed Kim’s face with one foot while flexing her biceps. She really put her weight on Kim’s breasts in another pose. Worked her way down to Kim’s gut. “Look how flabby and soft it is” she laughed into the camera while moving her foot to make Kim’s belly and abs giggle. Finally she dug her toes into Kim’s vagina and did her bicep pose.
     Having totally dominated and humiliated Kim, Gina looked down at her and said “Time to toss you out with the trash.” She grabbed Km’s hair and started pulling her along the floor. It was no easy task but Gina dragged her across the room, across the foyer, and out the door. She placed Kim parallel to the steps. A hard kick o the sides sent Kim rolling down the six steps completely unconscious. Gina had another idea. She went back into the villa and got Kim’s purse. She rummaged around for Kim’s lipstick.  She wore in big red letters on Kim’s belly “GINA WAS HERE!” then drew arrows up to the bite mark on Kim’s breast and down to her denuded pussy.
     Gina searched through the purse and found Kim’s car keys. She shoved them as far up Kim’s vagina as she could. “You ought to feel where these are when you wake up. Hope you can reach them. Would love to see how you explain being nude and beat up when you get back to your hotel. Can’t wait to read the newspapers and trade publications in the morning.”  Gina went back in. The next day she would began processing the video she had taken. Making clips, a full movie, and pictures of film captures.
     Kim lay there until the early morning hours. Even Mother Nature was adding to her misfortunes. It began to rain hard. Kim’s hair had been a mess after Gina was through with it. Not it was a soggy, dirty mess. Kim looked a fright. There were scratches, bruises, and bite marks all over her body. Gina had given a few more bites here and there when Kim was lying unconscious. We know what Gina had done to her face. There was no way she could cover it up with makeup for quite some time.

Wrap up to follow. How does the nude, badly beaten Kim make it back to her hotel? What is the aftermath of this fight among the “secret entertainer fighting community”?…..
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Epilog
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 05:51:33 PM »
     You may wonder how the nude and battered Kim managed to get back to the hotel without total embarrassment and humiliation. Also how she explained the damage to her face which she could not cover up with make up. Here is what happened. . Kim went from an unconscious state to having a nightmare. She was dreaming that Gina was chasing her with a kitchen knife. Try as she may she just couldn’t run fast enough. Gina kept catching up and slicing her with the knife. Finally Gina caught up and threw Kim down by the hair. Kim tried to fight back but Gina easily overpowered her and began battering her all over. Every move Kim made, Gina was a step faster. She even lost an armwrestling contest to Gina as her brain flitted back and forth  with different scenes. Gina was simply a faster, stronger, better fighter than she was. She made her look silly while toying with her.
     The rain finally subsided and the sun peeked through the crowds. The warm and bright sunshine woke Kim up, something she probably wished it hadn’t. Every square centimeter of her body was sore. Some more than others but all throbbing with pain. Her mind was still confused and suffering the effects of the concussion. Had that been just a nightmare after all? As she got more awake a new pain was felt within her vagina. It felt like some one had shoved a dildo or cock forcibly up there. Had she been rapped and battered before she even got to Gina’s? Then her memory began to return. The soreness and pain increased with each memory. She didn’t recall it but Gina must have put her left arm in a vice and tightened the screws. She must have clobbered her back with a stick or a hammer or other instrument.
     But here was still something stuffed up her cxnt. It had sharp edges that were digging in as she moved. What was it? She stuck her fingers in but could only touch something. She spread her legs as wide as she could and worked her hand in up to the wrist, grabbed what it was and extracted it. IT WAS HER CARKEYS! Well, that was a stroke of luck! Now she could get into her trunk. She also kept a change of clothing or two in her trunk to be prepared to dress for different situations. She was a sex goddess after all and always had to look her best. She took out the pants, cowboy boots and blouse she wore when riding. The blouse didn’t cover her arms completely but would have to do. She rubbed the back of her sore head, feeling a bump the size of a golf ball. Gina got dressed and then went to check on Kim. Maybe a few more kicks and arm twisting were in order. She stood there in disgust with her arms crossed as she saw Kim fully dressed.

THIS WOULD JUST NOT DO!!!!! She wanted Kim nude when she returned to her hotel. She charged at Kim ready to knock her down and rip her clothes of. The aching Kim saw Gina coming at her. She grabbed a large floppy hat that would help cover her face. Threw it in the car and jumped in as quickly as her battered body would allow. She wanted no part of Gina at this time. Gina got to the car just as Kim closed and locked the door. She banded on the window as Kim started the car and sped out as fast as she could with Gina yelling. “COME BACK HER YOU FUCKING CHICKENSHIT, YOU FILTHY cxnt COWARD! I’M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU, BONDIE!!!!” The rest was in Italian and better left untranslated.
     Kim parked her car herself. Put on her hat and took the service elevator up. She wanted to take the back stairs but her muscles said NO! NO! NO! The next day she told everyone she had been in an accident when she slid off the roar in the rain. This was believable because she had crashed her car in the driving rain in Malibu. Kim tended to drive a bit too fast and didn’t slow up much in the rain. This wouldn’t be her last accident either.
     Kim’s story lasted until Gina was able to get the films possessed and edited. She had multiple cameras so it took a few months. . There were some doubts cast at Kim’s story due to the four long, deep scratches down each cheek. When finished Gina mailed lots of photos out to just about everyone woman in the secret entertainer fighting society. She sent clips to many but much less than the pictures. She sent full length movies to a select few. Kim was one of those as a souvenir and reminder of the thrashing she had taken at Gina’s hands. The pictures and clips spread like wild fire throughout the industry much to Kim’s dismay and Gina’s delight. Can you imagine what would have happened to today with the internet and digital images and videos. These clips would have been all over Youtube, Google videos, etc. And I am sure Gina would have put some choice clips and videos on her own website. As it was news of the fight and clips/pictures remained among the insiders. Maybe some day poor photos and clips will leak out besides the ones provided by an unmanned source that appear in this story
     Gina’s catfighting stock soared and Kim’s plummeted. Kim would be involved in several fights afterwards. Women who had been intimidated by Kim and afraid of her were now willing to challenge her with some confidence. The great mystic of Kim was destroyed and she no longer appeared so invincible. Even her friend Zsa Zsa Gabor threw a few slaps at her when she had too much to drink at a party, daring Kim to fight her. Kim still won most of these fights but lost some as the many fights took their toll on her body and psych. If Kim won a fight against any woman her size or smaller little news was made of it. After all that was what was expected. But if she lost to such an opponent word was spread quickly. Opponents became more confident and bolder. They became very aggressive being no longer afraid to attack.
      Gina had gained respect. There was more than one woman who avoided her or found a way to dodge a fight with her. She started winning more fights as some women were intimated by the story. This lead to her stock soaring and higher and even more victories.. She was now anxious to go after Sophia and Claudia. Was that a mistake?
     Sophia Loren licked her lips when she was the images. Even though she hated Gina, she hated Kim more after her
last fight with Kim.
After watching the entire movie Sophia also summed up the catfight the best. “A strong and in shape Kim stands a chance against a wild but not-so-strong Gina although I would still put my money on Gina. A strong Kim and even in shape Kim has absolutely no chance against a strong and vicious Gina. This video proves that.“
     As for Kim, she vowed to herself to someday get her revenge on Gina. Stay tuned……

{alt}